All Broadly Reviews

Good review software

Kelly Michael

Construction, 51-200 employees

Simple Web Chat And Review Platform

We love Broadly, it's a great web chat and review platform for small businesses.

PROS

Very affordable way to introduce web chat, therefore getting more leads. Also a great way to ask for reviews via email or text.

CONS

You cannot build advanced conversation bots using their web chat, it's just a simple response and then manual follow up.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Kelly! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding webchat capabilities, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Kelvin

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Great platform to manage customer relationships!

Broadly helped us establish our online presence, provided us with a platform to manage our customer relationships, and keeps our online reputation looking stellar!

PROS

Broadly makes it easy to manage your customer relationships. You can easily respond to leads, answer questions from existing customers and/or follow up with shoppers after a visit. It has been an invaluable tool to generate reviews and grow our online footprint!

CONS

Not much, Broadly had satisfied all of our needs!

Reason for choosing Broadly

Ease of setup, all-in-one services, great team

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Kelvin! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! Keep up the great work!

Amber

Construction, 51-200 employees

Product Changed

We will be switching to a platform that has access to more review options. More user friendly for the customer.

PROS

Hoenstly, I have most enjoyed our rep, [sensitive content hidden].

CONS

The product I was sold is no longer the product that is being used. It now only focuses on google. When we joined Broadly the reviews were supposed to toggle to whatever platform the customer used most often.Also, it's not possible to delete past employees from reports.

Not user friendly

Abbi

Retail, 11-50 employees

Doggie Business, LLC

We have only had broadly for a month or so but so far we love it and cannot wait to see how it progresses our business.

PROS

We love that all of our communications between Facebook and Instagram are centralized.

CONS

The marketing campaigns are lacking and just because you respond on the broadly does not clear the notifications on the other platforms.

Reason for choosing Broadly

Mainly for the review services and that it integrates with gingr.

Automotive, 2-10 employees

10/10 recommend going with broadly

extremely positive

PROS

how easy it was to start getting more reviews. It was instant, We received more than 15 reviews in the first month. It gives an easy to find appointment confirmation in our shop software.

CONS

I would say there is nothing that stands out at this time we are unhappy with.

Reasons for switching to Broadly

they couldn't integrate with our shop software

Shannon

Construction, 11-50 employees

Good service for less than the other Big Box Brands

Cost effective and performs just as good as the other more expensive review services we used to use 4 years ago.

PROS

Notifies us immediately upon a review posting on social media platforms or google. We are able to respond effectively and mitigate any damage to our reputation or publicly thank our customers.

CONS

The customers have the option to ONLY give us a thumbs up. Professionally speaking, customers breeze by this when looking for a contractor, and only read full reviews of our services.

Reason for choosing Broadly

Less expensive, wanted the same service

Podium was too expensive

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Shannon! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Hailey

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Avoid Broadly

I widely promoted this software with peers and consulting clients in the service industry until this experience, which is so frustrating. I'm leaving the service disappointed with their support of clients during the Covid crisis, I was hoping to continue using it now that business is resuming and it's so disappointing to find businesses not do their part in supporting the small business community trying to stay afloat during this challenging time. It's ironic that a company based on soliciting quality reviews is so bad at customer service.

PROS

Overall Broadly was easy to use for my staff and a friendly interface for our clients to use.

CONS

I just had a 2 week battle with Broadly over their billing during the COVID crisis. I terminated services by phone in March of 2020 when everything took a plunge and re-started services this month. When I re-started services, they back dated my payment for the months of April-August when I had suspended services and wasn't using them. They charged me $2000 for months I didn't use the service and refused to issue a refund. There was no usage history during the months in question, so I wasn't attempting to run a scam or anything of the sort, I just wanted to reduce operating costs when business was non-existent. I told them if they refused to refund me for the months that I didn't use their service I would be disputing the charge with Visa and terminating service. They offered me a $500 refund instead of apply the payment for months I was changed when I didn't use the service to future months to keep me as a client. I just canceled my subscription with the service as it's not included with my software fees.

Jackie

Farming, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Great for driving reviews!

Overall very good. They are responsive to problems when I have one and (try to) work with my business software management program on integration glitches.

PROS

The ease it provides the customer to leave us a good review - and the way it "redirects" an occasional negative experience so that we can address it.

CONS

The delivery of the website "chat bot" messages, the website "Contact Us" form or email via the website, and "text messages" that come from I dont know where - all coming in via the Broadly app.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Jackie! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from review tools! Keep up the great work!

Salma

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Broadly the best site

Thanks to this site, commercial transactions have become easy and simple, and there is no difficulty in using the site

PROS

I like this site very much because it is easy to use and thanks to it, dealing with business operations has become easy

CONS

Great site with no errors and no problem

Reviewed October 2022

It has been a great product that helps us keep up with our clients

PROS

How easy it is to ensure clients had a great experience.

CONS

I have had trouble logging into the app every now and then.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has utilized our tools to enhance your customer's experience! If you ever have trouble login in, please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ support@broadly.com. Keep up the great work!

Allie

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Easy Review Building

PROS

I use Broadly primarily to prompt clients to complete reviews and for the texting feature. It integrates easily with our CRM program so customers are automatically asked if they would recommend our business and if so to write a review. Our rating has increased dramatically, as well as our team's morale. If you don't want to send a request to an individual, there is an option to opt out as well. The texting feature allows us to text customers for easy convenience.

CONS

It is confusing how it's determined what sites the reviews are posted to.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Allie! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! We would love to provide you with support in explaining how our app determines which review site. Please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ support@broadly.com. Keep up the great work!

Christi

Construction, 11-50 employees

Amazing Experience with Broadly

Overall, it's been fantastic. It's a service I gladly pay for and would never stop using.

PROS

Broadly has honestly been a game changer for our business. We have so many positive reviews that people can easily read because of Broadly. The way it seamlessly integrated with our software with critical, and also the fact that we can use it to message with our customers is just an added bonus that at first I didn't even realize would be so useful.

CONS

I really can't think of any. I guess if I had to say, the fact that I can't "pause" it in our winter months when we aren't operating, but really that's not a concern.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Amazing Results

Very good. We love it

PROS

We struggled for years to get online reviews from our happy customers. Once we started using Broadly it has been nothing short of amazing! We now have lots of online reviews. It is so encouraging to read the customer comments and hear how pleased they have been with our work. Our employees love reading the reviews as well - they love hearing the complements after they've worked so hard to provide a great service to them.

CONS

At first, I had some difficulty finding my way around the dashboard site, how to respond to reviews. But after some trial and error and time it became easy.

Reason for choosing Broadly

The recommendation of others.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, David! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! Keep up the great work!

Greg

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Big positive impact on our reviews

This has led to increased customer confidence due to a large pool of reviews.

PROS

Review requests are quite effective. I went from having one or two reviews post per month to several reviews every week. It has changed how our business looks online.

CONS

I feel like the price is high because it automatically includes many services. However, I only use review requests, and in rare cases, payment processing. If review requests were available a la carte for less money, I would have selected that. With that said, the value is good, even with my limited use of the product.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Greg! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! & Thank you for your insight regarding pricing options, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Andy

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Extremely thankful for Broadly. Super easy to generate online reviews. Their staff is world-class!!!

Strong online presence, brand new website, customer engagement, search engine optimization, loyal customers, etc.

PROS

As a fellow, local business here in Oakland, I'm extremely thankful for the Broadly service! The Broadly company really understands the struggles small business owners go through online, and they offer several solutions to help us non-tech savvy people out. Broadly re-designed my entire website in a couple days and they've helped me generate over 90 total reviews across Google, Yelp and Facebook, whereas I had nothing before. Their Sales & Customer Success team have been absolutely wonderful.... They're very approachable and are always willing to help me anytime I have any questions. Can't say enough great things about the company! If you're a small business owner and need to boost your online presence, give them a call.

Thank you Andy. We're really happy that you've found the Broadly reviews platform useful, and that your new Broadly website is working out well.

Replied May 2017

Laura

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Good Partners

Broadly has proven to be a good partner with us for obtaining a higher volume of online customer reviews.

PROS

The software is easy to use and gives us a way to quickly respond to feedback, whether it is positive or negative. It has allowed us to collect more reviews.

CONS

As a multi-location user, one improvement we could benefit by is to have the feedback emails identified by location, as well as the service writer or sales person who helped the customer. This would save us time in being able to respond more quickly.

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Laura! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding the multi-location email capabilities, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Amy

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Easy, Convenient, and Reliable!

I have seen a noticeable increase in positive reviews posted since we started implementing Broadly. We also appreciate the option for guests to provide unfavorable feedback so we have the opportunity to offer a resolution before they post to the online forums.

PROS

Being able to manage multiple platforms on one single dashboard is key for us. The ease of being able to monitor, respond and track all of the reviews coming in from all the sites we are listed is amazing!

CONS

I do wish we had more accessibility to edit/design the email automation sent to our clients when a request for review is delivered.

Thank you so much for the review and sharing your feedback with us, Amy! Keep up the great work, we hope to continue assisting your business with providing the best customer experience!

Replied October 2022