• Pros

• "Easy to install. Super easy to navigate the dashboard. "

• "It's easy integration into our software. Great Customer Service!! "

• "Swell if a really user friendly software. Very easy to login, smooth transactions when using. I highly recommend!"

• Cons

• "I wish there was a phone app for it but it seems it is in the works!"

• "Wish it had video capabilities. I think they’re working on this for the future. "

• "I have noticed some bugs with being able to access all of my clients reviews platforms, but all have been easily sorted out with Swell's great team. "

Browse Swell CX Reviews

Mallory from DevSquad

Swell CX is all about enabling businesses to engage w/ customers in an easier, more meaningful way.

Swell CX gives you the tools to better manage your customer experience and more meaningfully interact with your consumers. That's a powerful benefit, and one that will help you achieve greater success in your business.

Pros

Swell CX does a lot of cool things, but it's most valuable feature is perhaps its ability to create two-fold awareness for its users. What I mean by that, is that Swell CX helps businesses understand their customers, while also helping them gain exposure to new customers. The software does this in two major ways: first, by gathering ALL of your business' customer reviews, and displaying them all in one place; and second, by offering your business a means to interact w/ customers in a fully customizable way. This means you can engage w/ your customers exactly how YOU want to, and that your business' Google reviews, Yelp reviews, Facebook reviews, even those provided exclusively to Swell, are organized, analyzed, and displayed in one simple dashboard. This gives business owners incredible insight into customer experience, and a better way to interact w/ their consumer. Here are some cool things Swell CX offers: - easy to use, intuitive software - useful review & reviewer metrics - access to all public reviews and all private Swell reviews - integration w/ powerful review sites like Google & Facebook - a dashboard that displays all of your business' reviews - customizable email & sms campaigns - campaign metrics - ability to manage multiple locations Ultimately, Swell CX helps you better understand your customers which helps you better understand your business. With Swell, you have more control over customer engagement and perception. Plus, it's easy!

Cons

There are a lot of tools built into this software, and I want for them ALL to be used! My only fear is that businesses won't utilize the software to its full potential.

Jack from Swartout Dental

We love SwellCX

We are able to quickly gain reviews from patients of our dental practice. These reviews can easily be responded to through the platform. We have grown with new patients seeing the number of reviews we have as well. It is a very cyclic process that is growing moving forward.

Pros

This software seemlessly integrated with our system to send review requests daily. Since the implementation we have gotten about 25-30 reviews per month. This was compared to the 5 per month we were getting in the previous timeframe with a different platform.

Cons

We have had no issues with the program. Any customization was addressed quickly from support and resolved our concerns. The only thing that could make it better would be saving some money. However, it is already well worth the price that we pay.

Reasons for Choosing Swell CX

Online reviews and ease of use as well as promotional value were all reasons we chose SwellCX.

Jake from Gargle, Inc

Best Tool on Market to boost patient engagement

their customer support and training support is terrific. It was easy to setup and even easier to use.

Pros

The webchat tool is designed as a lead generation tool first, which helps patients, website visitors, and staff engage via text instead of tethering them to the computer. I also love the automated system to invite patients to leave reviews straight to Google without too many clicks. consistently seeing 25% more reviews come through Swell than any other tool being used in the dental industry.

Cons

The fact that we can't do automated appointment confirmations or reminders via SMS or online booking. They already integrate with most practice management softwares so I can't imagine this would be difficult to do.

Reasons for Choosing Swell CX

Swell was the easiest to understand, easiest sales and support team to talk to, and best priced for all we received.

amanda from shertok smiles

easy to use

Pros

easy to use, automatically sends out review requests

Cons

seems to not be pulling any reviews after the first month

Daniel from Horizon Dental

Doubled the number of Google Reviews!

Pros

How many more reviews we received the very next month using the software

Cons

I wish we could make it so that patients who wrote a review would NOT receive another request in the future

The cost was a lot less for Swell over Podium

Britney from GPS Dental

Nothing Compares to Swell CX!

My overall experience has been great! Anytime something hasn't worked properly or I needed help, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to respond and resolve whatever it may be! So thank you for making the streamlining process for our practices a breeze!

Pros

What I love most about Swell CX is how easy it is to use. Everything is on one dashboard which makes implementing it at the office level so much more convenient and you can't beat the price for the product that you are receiving.

Cons

What I like least about the software is how the review widget appears on the website and it doesn't automatically pull new reviews that come through just the ones up until the point of installing the widget.

Ethan from All Kids Pediatric Dentistry

Smooth onboarding & truly increase our reviews

We were looking for a solution that increased the amount of reviews we currently get on Google, Facebook and other sites. We considered many solutions, and even adjusting our current solution, but when we talked to Swell we found them not to be the lowest cost option, but their quality shined. They definitely are lower cost than the other competitors we looked at (Birdeye & Podium), but what really motivated us was no contract and the fact that they were a genuine and sincere operation. Once we turned their solution on, it massively increased our rate of reviews - at least 5x.

Pros

Easy integration with our Eagleosft dental software. They increased our reviews by 5x. Support has been rarely used, but when we have had to talk to them: great.

Cons

There isn't anything we like least. Their support is responsive. Their website is fast and easy to use. Their software syncs with our server well. They have plenty of great recommendations. I don't know what to say "least" about. :)

Reasons for Choosing Swell CX

Price, no contract, and promised performance.

Omar from Troy Metro Dental

Amazing platform

Awesome experience and always get a response quickly if I have any questions or concerns.

Pros

The way the software was developed makes it very easy for a patient to review my practice and the numbers have been growing as a result. One of the best ways to drive referral marketing.

Cons

Multiple reminders can be a pro and a con. Everytime patient comes in he/she gets a reminder to review. Im sure those that dont wont to review may find it annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Swell CX

Customer service and just happened to demo swell first and worked great! No need to try anything else.

Brandon from Wood Family Dental

Awesome and Easy Service!

Sell CX has completely automated our review requesting process. We are finally obtained amazing 5 star reviews on Google thanks to Swell's easy to use interface and well formatted text messages and graphics.

Pros

I love that this software is completely automated. Myself and my staff do not have to spend literally any time to solicit reviews from our patients.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Talar from Nova Dental

Game Changer

Excellent customer support and software has worked without any problems.

Pros

Ease of use and immediate results. Customer support is very helpful and want you to succeed.

Cons

I wish there was a phone app for it but it seems it is in the works!

Reasons for Choosing Swell CX

I liked how it integrated into my current software

Lilly from Private Dental Group

We love Swell!

Swell team made all the on-boarding process so smooth and painless. Once we went live with Swell our reviews were non-stop!

Pros

Results! We have results!!! Any other product we demo'd was not able to show facts, and prove how they product helped that other practice to achieve their goal.

Cons

Nothing! We love it! We love every aspect of Swell. It takes asking for reviews and following up completely off your plate. You and your team can focus on providing a great patient experience, and Swell will do the rest.

Proven results.

Eric from Get Practice Growth

Online review generation needs to be simple - Swell does it the best!

Phenomenal product and support!! I run a marketing agency that works with hundreds of dental practices, and Swell is by far our favorite partner. Their system works seamlessly and is so simple for our dental clients to use. We have seen reviews increase by 50-100X in the first 6-months. We recently had a practice that wanted to get to 100 reviews. They were at 47 reviews for the first 3-years in practice. By the end of the second month using Swell, we had accomplished our goal of 100 reviews. That was more reviews in 2-months than that practice had in 3-years. Thanks for all the success!!

Pros

Managed service. Swell will do the install for you, and once it is installed, it is extremely easy to use for dental practices.

Cons

Drill down and data aggregation functionality is not the best

Sean from Bolt Dental Marketing

Excellent product

Overall it has been a great experience and they are extremely easy to work with

Pros

We work with many dentists and have found that they have a hard time sending out review invites. They get busy and the front office forgets often. Swell integrates directly with the office software and automates the entire system. The result is hundreds of great reviews.

Cons

As they are a newer software, they do not have a help page yet with articles so I have to ask directly. But they have very swift customer support so all my issues have gotten handling rapidly.

Jim from Click-thru Consulting, LLC

Excellent Resource

Great team. Great product. Great supper. Highly recommend them.

Pros

Love the ability to customize the request message and the timing of the send. Deep links to ALL review sites that matter.

Cons

Wish it had video capabilities. I think they’re working on this for the future.

Reasons for Choosing Swell CX

Price and customization flexibility.

Matt from Dover Family Dentistry

Swell after 8 months

It has been good. We have gotten almost 200 reviews in less than a year.

Pros

It’s pretty effortless after you get it dialed in.

Cons

That if you allow google and Facebook as a review platform it also introduces the swell review. When you do that it takes reviews away from google and Facebook. I probably had 30 people review me in swells platform which is completely worthless because no one can see them but me. They need to remove that option. When I contacted customer support they said it could not be removed.

They had a free trial.

Olu from O2 Dental Group

Amazing!

By far the best product of its type that I have ever used and I have used several.

Pros

Swell is the most effective review system that I have seen! It is very easy to use, integrated with our software seamlessly and our review count has gone through the roof!! Simply amazing!

Cons

I really don't have a lot of complaints regarding this software. It does the job very well.

Recommendation from colleague.

Jeff from Burg Children's Dentistry and Orthodontics

Absolutely love Swell! I have looked into and used other options, and Swell is the best.

We immediately saw a big uptick in the number and quality of reviews left by our clients.

Pros

Super easy to use. In one click clients can leave easy ratings and reviews on google, facebook, yelp, whatever. They send a report every month detailing the number of reviews requested, the number posted, average rating, and the number that were posted on the various search sites.

Cons

Getting a review from a client is more effective when the client is still in your presence. Once they leave your location, response rates go down. That isn't a factor related to the software, but just a fact of human nature. As long as your client isn't on your wifi, try and get the review before they leave your place of business.

Talon from South Arlington Smiles

Pure Genius

10/10, couldn't be happier.

Pros

How hands off and accessible it is. It's hard to imagine something being easier to work with.

Cons

When my CC was changed I wasn't notified it was no longer working. Of course it's my responsibility as well.

Ease of use

Cheryl from Nautical Dental & Braces

Best Review Software for the dental industry!!

Excellent!! Great company that takes great care of their clients!

Pros

It's easy integration into our software. Great Customer Service!!

Cons

not able to control time when review request is sent. (we close late- 7 pm and reviews often go out next day)

Reasons for Choosing Swell CX

Simple software, recommendations, software integration, customer service

Bronte from Dental Branding

Swell produces great results!

I've been pleased to see that no matter where the practice is that I'm working with, we see great results from the product- and are able to improve their online reputation through directly and easily asking for reviews. The text that the patients receive is really easy to walk through and review through simple steps, and then take the review public. I've been pleased with the customer service and the product itself.

Pros

I really like that the dashboard is easy to access and send out reviews. I work in a dental marketing agency and we use Swell as one of our trusted products we sell to clients. They are able to easily link the reviews to their practice management software and automatically send them out, they also have a manual product where you can send the reviews yourself through inputting the information about the person you're requesting a review from. It's super easy and simple!

Deanne from IQ Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Swell CX Happy Subscriber

Right from the beginning it was easy and no pressure. I first met with some people with Swell CX at an AADOM conference and they were no pressure!...I loved that! Even though I didn't go back to the office Monday morning and call them right away I knew exactly who I would contact when we were ready to implement a service like this. We sat pretty stagnate for many months with the same 12 reviews, we immediately had a response when we no longer had to ask patients for their feedback, it was automated and done for us! In the first month we doubled our reviews and our team didn't feel stress to have to ask for it. The implementation process was so easy it took about 15 minutes and they were so mindful and respectful of my time. Great company, great service, great people.

Pros

This is mindless! What do we have in our day that we can say is mindless? We no longer had to figure how to have that sometimes challenging conversation to ask for a compliment.

Cons

The software is great! Even when we had a sync failure their tech team called us as soon as they realized a problem...One less call for me to make.

Vivian from City of Oaks Dental

Helped us gain more honest reviews

Pros

We were able to ask our existing patients for reviews

Cons

I don't have any cons about this software

Price and ease of use

Todd from Ellen's Pretzels

Swell seriously helped out reviews and reputation

We received more real and authentic reviews that we could have ever gotten on our own. This made asking for reviews and actually getting feedback from customers extremely easy.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use. You log into the dashboard and can easily navigate the program without having any sort of training or experience with this type of software. Sending out emails and texts is very quick to do and only takes a few minutes to do each day.

Cons

Nothing immediately. They are coming up with enough great features that we are extremely excited about.

Mari from CENTRAL ENDODONTIC SPECIALISTS, PA

I love Swell CX

My reps are the best! He was great to work with. It was a seamless setup and easy to use dashboard. I love the results we are getting with Swell CX. I have recommended Swell CX to many business owners as well as getting my husband to use it for his business. It has made a huge difference in his business!

Pros

Easy to install. Super easy to navigate the dashboard.

Cons

There is not anything I don't like about Swell CX.

Nathan from Signature Smiles Dentistry

Great for Reviews

Overall a great experience with Swell. Highly recommend it. I still recommend them to my friends. Features are not dramatic, however reviews are amazing.

Pros

The software is very simple to use. The goal for my business was to increase Google Reviews. Swell helps us achieve this! It was amazing a how quickly we started getting good quality reviews.

Cons

I wish there were more features such as text to confirm patients. It is also a little time consuming to get patients into Swell in order to text them.

Reasons for Choosing Swell CX

Price is very affordable.

Ryan from Retain & Smile Dental Marketing

Amazing Results!

Working with Swell CX has been great from the start! The team was super great

Pros

We've used a couple of different review platforms for our clients and this one has by far pulled in the greatest results. One of our dentists now has over 300 5 star reviews and he's thrilled! Swell has helped up make out clients very happy, so that makes us very happy!

Cons

Easier ability to disable requests/sends

Reasons for Choosing Swell CX

Price and effectiveness and the fact that it was installed and upgrade managed by Swell CX!

Madelyn from Ascent Practice Growth Strategies

Great Software - easy to use!

Excellent tool to increase reviews

Pros

Easily integrated with existing software. Great customer support

Cons

We haven't found anything that we dislike or has been a negative about Swell

Scot from Highland Dental

Swell Reviews

We were getting reviews for our dental office, but not necessary reviews on Google. Swell allowed us to increase our Google reviews up to 40 more reviews on average per month. This will definitely help us get more new patients.

Pros

Swell has been fantastic in increasing the number of Google Reviews for our office. It was super easy to get set up to and sync with our management software.

Cons

We haven't had any issues with Swell or any real cons.

Andrea from Today's Dentistry

A great investment

In the past, we had requested that patients review our business on-line with little response. Once the software was set up, we have several reviews each day.

Pros

We get so many reviews. Our Google reviews have helped our business stand out from the others.

Cons

I have no complaints. You can set it up to target a specif social media account.

Justen from PreDentive

Very easy to use. Fast integration. Great value.

Pros

Really effective. Our customers can easily use it and the results have been great. It only takes a few clicks for our patients to leave us great reviews.

Cons

We haven't run into any problems yet. It integrated easily with our practice management software. Not sure what con we have experienced yet.

Nick from Kravanya/Boente Family Dentistry

Benefits for a dental office

Keeps us constantly improving our patient’s experience as well as allowing our patient’s testimonials speak for the quality of care we offer

Pros

Ease of application, automatic connectivity with my patients, well organized dashboard

Cons

Some patients had difficulty doing the survey if they did not have a google account

Mariana from Dr. Tamir M. Segal, DMD

Great investment!

Since having integrated Swell into our practice, our online presence has gained a lot of momentum by having increased our google reviews.

Pros

Swell has made it easy to reach out to patients for reviews and feedback after their services.

Cons

n/a everything has worked as promised when we joined

Adrian from Dental Office

Does What It Says It Does

Swell has really helped us grow our Google reviews easily and consistently.

Pros

Completely Automated System so that we do not have to manually take care of Google reviews. Very effective at gathering reviews too.

Cons

Nothing really, sometimes there have been small sync errors that are immediately corrected for the next day.

Renee from Seneca Family Dentistry

Great Software

We have found swell to be very helpful when asking for patient reviews. It sends out messages at the right time (later in the evenings) when most patients have time to relax and focus on writing a review. The experience for the patient seems to be easy to respond.

Pros

Cons

At this time there is not really anything I dislike!

MARCI from Burg Childrens Dentistry & orthodontics

Social Swell is great for our company!

We have had a great experience overall. Our rep is awesome! He responds and acts quickly! It has been really beneficial for our company!

Pros

It is easy to use. The dashboard is clear and simple

Cons

The last big update we had a few minor issues after

Daniel from Acre Wood Dental

Pros

Love the simplicity and seemliness of the program. It is easy for our patients to use. With it being linked with our practice management software. It takes the task off our hands of asking each and every patient for reviews. Being automated is amazing

Cons

There is nothing that i do not like about this software. It has been great and easy to use for myself and my staff

Matthew from The Dentists at Gateway Crossing

Increased Our Reviews Tremendously!

Pros

It is a "set it and forget it" solution for getting reviews for your business

Cons

We had a snafu that sent review requests to a lot of our older clients who have left the practice, and some left negative reviews

Jay from Heart OF Vinings Dental

The best marketing!

Great, responsive customer care, program works great

Pros

Easy to use, gets results, when we were using Yapi we were getting 5 reviews per month, with Swell we get 5 per week.

Cons

Would like to be able to use other platforms on it , not just google- aka Yelp

Cheaper and better reviews

Luke from Prairie Fields Dentistry

Good stuff

Pros

SwellCx has been a great product. Patients find it easy to use, and don’t feel badgered by reminders. We’ve gotten a steady flow of reviews finally, after trying out 3 other services and being let down.

Cons

Emails and review requests are being put into patient spam folders. Wish they had an automated surgery they could make too.

Angela from Oral & Facial Surgery Associates, PA

Review for Swell

Pros

We are getting more patient reviews.

Cons

That it does not work with our software and I have to edit our reporting to make it fit the guidelines.

Derrick from APDA

Swell Review

We previously used another review service and we were getting great reviews but the general public had to really search to find them. With Swell, it's as simple as googling our company name and potential customers can see the great reviews our current patients are leaving.

Pros

Swell is very easy to use for both our office administration as well as our customers.. The integration was seamless and allowed us to continue working with no issues. Swell makes it extremely simple for our customers to hop on their phones and leave us a quick review.

Cons

The online portal isn't a completely finished product yet so you can't get the maximum out of your analytics but, I'm sure once that's up and running it will be worth the wait.

Rebecca from Precoa

Swell is perfect for our needs!

Pros

This software provides an easy way for us to communicate directly with our customers. They offer quick support and will work with any needs you may have!

Cons

Only thing we don't like about the software is how it is not easy to find exactly who sent a new message from the email responses we receive.

kari from Dental

Simple, No Learning Curve, Gets the Job Done Right!

Automated our customer communication.

Pros

Simple, No Learning Curve, Gets the Job Done Right!

Cons

None, so far that I was able to find in 1-2 years of use.

Ticole from 360 Family and Implant Dentistry

Great!

Great experience. Person who set it up was very kind. System is amazing. We have gotten a lot of honest reviews. We love it.

Pros

I love that this actually works. Very easy to use and set up. We have gotten great ROI

Cons

Very small con: I wish the system knew that a pt already wrote a review to not "bother" them again.

Nicole from The Tooth Company

Awesome service for a great price!

Pros

Ease of use of the software and the great affordable price

Cons

Does not integrate into my software and google reviews are not synced as I was told they would be

Price

Shandra from Adventure Dental

Easiest way to garner Google reviews

Swell has been great in generating reviews for our practice.

Pros

Ease of use. There's nothing I need to do on my end to make sure the review requests get sent out.

Cons

Getting in touch with the staff regarding changing billing preferences was tedious. Had to email them several times.

Phil from DevSquad

Swell it's a great software to manage any company reputation it's easy to use and very powerful

Pros

- Amazing Reports - Integration with Facebook, Google, and others. - Allow for a lot of customization on the messaging and landing pages.

Cons

- The mobile app does not have as many of the features as the web app. I hope a new mobile app makes to their backlog soon.

Peter from West park dental

Great job

Excellent and customer service are re assuring should any concerns arise

Pros

Value. This will get your reviews up to speed and it is very affordable. The program pays for itself in leads.

Cons

Software is good i have no complaints. The system is automated so I barely go in.

Tiffanie from Walden Dental

Dental Practice Review

Pros

Ease of dahsboard use and ablility to see status of messages sent

Cons

not as much of an increase in patient reviews as we had hoped

Kai from Alpharetta Creek Restorative Dentistry

Great system for reviews

Pros

This is a very good software for getting your patients/clients to write online reviews, we've gotten more reviews with this system in the past 6 months then the previous 2 yrs

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software