• Pros

• "I loved everything about this tool, very easy to use!"

• "The visuals are clean and simple. It’s very customizable and I can add several categories to my user journey. "

• "Easy to use, super customizable. Has all needed export formats. Has collaboration features."

• Cons

• "No localization to my native language, I hope developers will add it soon. Sometimes there are some slow synchronizations in collaborative actions, but it doesn't affect the work process."

• "No integration with CRM but it's solved by exporting assets to the needed format."

• "Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it."

Browse Uxpressia Reviews

Shai from EnlightBulb Marketing Consulting

Flawless customer experience and a great product!

UXPRESSIA has helped me produce a living breathing Customer Journey Maps along with Persona profiles and Impact maps for clients in a quick and efficient way. Anyone who's ever had to put such documents together knows how hard it is to create them from scratch, keep them in a centralized location and allow for multiple people to view and edit them. UXPRESSIA solved this with their tool. This WILL save you time (and money), make you more productive all while making you look highly polished in front of clients. My clients loved this so much, that one even printed a 5ft by 4ft version of their own customer journey map created with UXPRESSIA, to hang in his office! Thanks, UXPRESSIA!

Pros

UXPRESSIA offers a unique combination of great value combined with great features. The UXPRESSIA managed to combine 3 different tools into one well-integrated tool, resulting in a flawless customer experience. I love the ability to create personas, which I can then use within my Customer Journey Map while creating an impact map which can pull info from the persona tool. All this includes the ability to share the projects with other UXPRESSIA users or allow others to see your work as well (without a UXPRESSIA subscription). It's a whole lot of power and a whole lot of bang for your buck!

Cons

It's rare that I say this, but this product is in many ways flawless. Yes, there are new features they could add, but then again, like any software its a work in progress. The best part is this... Got an idea, suggestion or bug report? The UXPRESSIA team wants to hear it! And unlike many others, they actually listen!

Alex from Arc Reactions Inc.

Amazing SAAS platform that enables Service Design Thinking at the next level

Integrating service design thinking into a marketing agency is no small feat, especially one with a dynamic and highly demanding clientele. Integrating UXPressia into our work-flow has simplified a large portion of our customer research phase by providing seamless and easy to use cloud-based tools. The quality of exports is phenomenal and easy to use, increasing the speed and value of the deliverables we provide to our clientele.

Pros

Extremely intuitive and easy to use to the platform. The integration into Google Data Studio allows for seamless automation and ease of reporting to our clients. We've completed removed redundancy from the process while improving the value provided to our internal team and clients alike.

Cons

Missing the Service Blueprint Map from the package. Though not part of the Customer Experience Mapping Journey, it is an incredibly helpful tool to augment the experience. UXPressia does offer an incredibly smart workaround and allows integration of Miro Boards (Previously real-time boards.)

Reasons for Choosing Uxpressia

Initially started with Smaply, the user experience and lack of data stream integration along with higher pricing put us in a position to reconsider and we trialed UXPressia. Within 2 hours, we had committed to switching.

Olga from Softeq

My favourite application for CJMs and Personas creation and discussion

I use the app for every project and it became almost indispensable for our team. We create customer journey maps and personas while sitting in a meeting together and improve them later: in Uxpressia it's extremely simple, quick and clear. Before we had started using the app, we used a wall or a board with stickers, but they didn't live for a long time. In the app we have all our boards in one place- accesible, updated and ready to reuse.

Pros

As I said, it's my favorite app for personas and CJMs, it's fantastically easy to use, friendly designed, really mature and responsive. We always use an option of group work and sharing, they are very nice. Also, we ofter use Impact Mapping and this feature is really ideally designed: it shows only needed info, in needed structure, in a very usable way.

Cons

Frankly speaking, I cannot find any issues with such an application. We do like it and recommend it for all teams with product-oriented approach.

Henrik from Designit

OK starting point for customer insights mapping

Really great to get yourself started and have the personas live outsite powerpoint but in a shared tool. Also, produce your customer journeys super fast to align the product team on the over CX as well as pinpoint true pain points.

Pros

Super easy interface. Create a solid customer journey in minutes and personas in seconds. You can fully customise your personas as well as customer journey. The best element is impact mapping, which allows you the support your product decision process and align with overall strategic intents.

Cons

The software seams like it's in an early state. Many times it forgets to save the current state of e.g. a persona. Also, it's quite annoying that you cannot fully customise your persona. The grid is always either in thirds, in halves or full width. You can only make a high persona, not a wide. Finally, the edit options of the components in the personas (content types) are somewhat limited.

Reasons for Choosing Uxpressia

Easy to use, price point and the combination of impact mapping with CJM and personas.

Nikita from Selectel

Best tool for CJM

No more sticky notes falling off the wall! Their blog helped us to improve our understanding of CJM technique.

Pros

I can easily create professional looking maps. And I can use them not only for myself and my team, but it's not ashamed to show these maps to CEO and other departments (when compared with maps built with spreadsheets). I can easily create as many maps as needed for my complex product and link them together. "Impact maps" is a powerful feature which helps to brainstorm ideas in the context of business and customers goals.

Cons

Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it.

Timofey from AgileLAB.org

Agile Coach with solid product design focus

Necessary toolset in one place. Easy guiding, hints and education on usage through the UI and the blog

Pros

An awesome set of all necessary tools for the daily work of the Product Manager. The guiding and hints and a huge number of templates make this tool an easy start for beginners. It drives learning itself and empowers faster work with the subject

Cons

A slow pace of the development :-) Authors are perfection addicted and often delay new features until they reach an ideal quality. The popularity of the product is growing and a demand for new features is growing too.

Jorge from TC

It's a pleasure to buy from this firm

Excellent experience overall.

Pros

I'm writing from an acquisition point of vu. The procurement of this product is simple and the support of the staff is beyond comparison. Whether it be a technical issue, a billing question or other, the staff is knowledgeable, and supportive throughout the process. Thank you for keeping it simple. Great work.

Cons

I am very satisfied with the product and the company behind the product.

Samuel from Copenhagen Business academey

UXPressia is a great tool

I am a student and we made some cases using Service Blueprint and customer journey map, and I've used UXPressia on my exams.

Pros

I loved everything about this tool, very easy to use!

Cons

don't have any commons on this section!

Troy from University of North Texas

Great addition to my UX Toolbox

I teach a cohort of 50 students, and we use UXPressia exclusively to help them understand Persona development and Journey Mapping customer experiences. The software is so intuitive and easy to use the students are up and running with zero ramp-up time to learn the tool. Thank you for such an awesome tool!

Pros

UXPressia is an excellent tool to add to any UX toolbox. It allows for quick iteration of several different types of documents, and even easier creation.

Cons

There really are no down sides to UXPressia.

elona from Vodafone

Effective program

Is great for describing customer journey

Pros

The easy interaction of functionabilites.

Cons

no cons, as a like the program. I would enjoy some extra steps like the export to power point in the Free trial

Anya from Sentient Technologies

Finally!! This will save your hours and make you look like a Marketing Rockstar

Amazing, stellar, makes me not dread the project and makes me look super polished to internal stakeholders.

Pros

For more than 15 years now Ive been hating a huge part of my job - building out customer personas and journeys. I love the work itself but couldnt stand spending hours in PowerPoint trying to organize the information with process charts and tables. My boss recommended UXPressia and Im floored by how much easier it makes these tasks AND how much better the finished product looks. My executive team was wowed by the presentation and our sales team is actually using the info in their daily work. The tool is organized so well that it even helps you think through the research as your doing it. I cant believe this thing is so cheap, Id pay way more for the value (UXPressia people, if youre reading this - you better legacy me into any new pricing! :) The company is a start-up so there have been a couple times when I encountered a big or something but their in-product customer service chat is so on point that my questions are resolved in minutes.

Cons

What I liked least is that something like this isnt available for more Product Marketing projects (can you guys please launch something for competitive analysis and battle cards).

Intuitive and reliable; knowing future problems without having to face them yet

Pros

I have been tasked to create customer journey maps, being that I have been in the customer service manager position for some time now. I am aware of how some clients think and how they would react to a certain situation. I used to create these maps with pen and paper, present them in Powerpoints, until I started using UXPressia. It is amazing how intuitive this software is. Creation of different personas to act like customers is possible, creating different impact points, situations and obstacles. The available templates are amazing as well, they all suite my needs and style.

Cons

The price is a little high for individual use. Also, it seems that integration with other software is not available.

Helps to design customer journeys & personas in a collaborative way

Great templates for customer journeys, online editing, storage and collaboration on maps within our company.

Pros

We can store and collaborate on customer journey maps & personas online, in a convenient template. No other tool gave us a nice way to create complex CJMs, paper ones don't last well and can't be properly updated. Their ready templates for CJMs are very useful as well and provide great example material. And their support team is doing extremely well, quick to reply and helpful.

Cons

Real-time collaboration could be better, but they announced they're working on it. I would also like a way to map UXpressia's personas to our analytics and data.

Feature-heavy, easy-to-use, quite an eye candy too

Pros

Smooth & intuitive workflow. Synergy between features: e. g. persona's needs and frustrations displayed in impact ma, etc. Great explanations and examples, awesome copy in general both in the UI and blog. Emotion wheel in the latest version is absolutely awesome.

Cons

A bit on a pricey side if considered for infrequent individual use, otherwise no complaints whatsoever.

Ilya from Computer Games

Easy-to-use combination of collaborative tools for building customer experience.

Pros

First of all, I really like the process of working on CJM with my team. We tried to create Journey Maps before with excel files and it was damn tricky. Now we can even share CJMs with our customers and work on them together. Personas are useful too, mostly in combination with CJM.

Filza from Financial Services

UXPressia for Designers

Overall, I think UXPressia is a great product and I would recommend it to others.

Pros

UXPressia is a great tool to help designers create visualizations of their research and findings in the forms of personas, customer journey maps and impact maps. UXPressia allows you to easily create these visualizations by choosing custom templates geared to what you need and they go along way when trying to communicate vision to other team members.

Cons

This software is great to use but I wish that some basic functions such as deleting personas or customer journey maps are made more easily accessible. I struggled to figure out how to do it and then had to google to find the answer.

Risa from www.risagoodman.com

Very good journey software that is affordable and lightweight.

it's magic to just SHOW people what your customers go through trying to use your product. people get it instantly. no documentation can come close to just showing a true customer journey.

Pros

they add functionality regularly and I have seen them incorporate my feedback into the product. High regards for their customer-service. Extremely stable and beautiful product. ticks all the boxes at a great price.

Cons

Features with specific cells-- options for specific cells. can't have everything!

Nicole from Textivia

Persona and Journey Software That Kills It

Delightful

Pros

Controls aesthetic execution so that even ya design agnostic folks can make surprisingly beautiful personas

Cons

I have two complaints. No easy way to put lengthy personas into print ready format or export at 300dpi. Secondly, no way to change the accent color on a lot of the modules

Vitali from Financial Industry Regulatory Authority

Intuitive Personas to Process Mapping

Pros

Tool is really intuitive and easy to jump right in and start creating personas and journey maps. I really like that user goals can me associated with the process and visualized on the same screen - this really helps to uncover and understand customer's pain points. Adding emotions to each step of the process is also a great idea that was implemented in this tool as people tend to overlook where the problem lies in the bigger flows and this small feature helps quite a bit.

Cons

I just have ideas for improvements - like being able to mention/link personas anywhere in the text in any section and maybe adding a rich text editor to highlight some notes, or make lists where needed. Detailed emotion selection control is a bit overloaded and can be simplified.

Gail from IDF

excellent web-based package

easy setup -- no learning curve.

Pros

links person to journey map. built in images for channels and user emotions are spot-on. Journey map software organized my thoughts for me.

Cons

no cons

Kseniya from FaceMetrics

UXPressia for Work

Pros

I do love that I can easily setup a new User Journey and it will professionally! Can share with my team mattes and send URL to stakeholders. And to be honest, it's save my team time and optimize capacity

Cons

I now that the UXPressia team works hard to make designers & marketing team life easier, still some functions to be enhanced.

Raman from EPAM Systems

Great tool for UX designers and Product managers

We use it for our customer profiling. When working with our customers: We build journey maps of their clients, educate stakeholders and then hand over the deliverables. So the customer stakeholders continue working with the tool they are already familiar with. This helps greatly to create living artefacts (personas, CJMs, sometimes impact maps) compared to sharing PDFs that are never updated afterwards.

Luka from UCL

Great UX tool

Pros

Usability, ease of use. This tool is doing few things, but it does them well. Options and features are clearly stated and understandable. I enjoyed creating my personas and CJM.

Cons

Maybe there should be a set of images to use inside the storyboard that could be used for the user-created phases.

Nour from Qatar Financial Centre

Fantastic tool

I used it for drafting all my employees training plans in addition to change department process and I am going to use it for drafting my customer journey

Pros

easy to use and cover all business needs

Cons

Really can not think about something , it is an amazing software and I am highly recommend to any employee or manager

Vlad from Wezom

Simple yet powerful

I have not found any tool, that could create such an exciting CJM and Persona image as UXpressia! Very useful in case you need to create presentable data without the help of a designer.

Pros

Intuitive interface A lot of features Support

Cons

Well it needs some minor improvement, but I believe I can count on UXpressia's team

Philippe from Freelance

Un trs bon logiciel de customer journey

J'ai voulu utiliser Uxpressia pour dsigner nos parcours utilisateurs alors que notre quipe est fragmente gographique. Contrat rempli, ce logiciel remplit son rle. Je recommande.

Pros

j'aime beaucoup la possibilit de changer facilement les tapes, la structure de l'cran, la possibilit de partage avec d'autres utilisateurs.

Cons

certaines difficults de resizing dans les crans

Quentin from Di-Cie

A GREAT tool for designing your map

Pros

Pros : this tool is very useful and impactful ease of use price is nice for a month or two

Cons

I think a lifetime purchase would be great, and more customable options

Best Customer Journey Mapping Tool we found

We used UXPressia to conduct our first customer journey mapping in order to find out more about our key target groups. After quite the research we chose UXPressia because of how easy it seemed for a beginner to try and make a start.

Pros

- How easy is to add content and modify your customer journey maps - All the little hints and tips UXPressia gives you and the way it aids the proccess

Cons

- I did use the free version, thus the cons come from having only 1 map available per account and not being able to export it, however I think this can be solved by purchasing the pro version.

Sergey from Dinarys GmbH

The best tool that I ever use for creating a customer journey map, personas and impact map.

Pros

It is very important for our team to visualize how we can deliver an exceptional experience to our customers before start coding. And this tool totally cover all our needs. This is easy to use product that also provides a lot of useful templates.

Cons

During the use, I did not find any things that could spoil my impression of this product. So I recommend it to all product developers who are interested in understanding their client better and want to provide a valuable product.

Good for CJM and personas

Pros

Choosing random photos of personas ) Goog flexible blocks in CJM

Cons

Linear structure of CJM, can't build loops

Frances from Temasek Polytechnic

Easy to use, user-friendly and convenient

Pros

The icons are cute and up-to-date. It was also very straightforward and can be picked up immediately without the need for a tutorial.

Cons

sometimes it's a bit difficult to figure out where I'm supposed to click to import or place images, or if I have to open an image block just to place an image.

Denise from SMC

Love this application!

Pros

The visuals are clean and simple. Its very customizable and I can add several categories to my user journey.

Cons

Would like more stock photos in the storyline category.

David from Davidmarkshaw

Highly recommend

Pros

Expressa is a joy to use and the team behind it are responsive, supportive and a credit to the founders.

Cons

I would change nothing about the software

Kiryl from Central Park Tours - New York

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

You will love it!

Pros

Super easy to use interface and a lot of templates.

Cons

I used UXPressia to create some CJM and actually didnt find any difficulties. User friendly interface.

Pretty but not easy to use

I could produce nice looking customer journey maps but unfortunately, it's really quite tricky to make any changes - it feels rather clunky.

Pros

It produces very nice looking customer journey maps, so it is very presentable and one can certainly be proud of the final product

Cons

It's really quite clunky to use, the interface is rather cumbersome and inflexible. I found it difficult to make changes to a map that's already been done, and it's a bit slow.

Nikos from Wind Hellas

Awesome customer experience software

Pros

UXPressia offers a great variety of choices in order to capture and depict a customer's experience journey. It is easy to use and greatly intuitive. Also, the customer service the offer is awesome, fast and reliable. Ultimately, they are open to suggestions in order to improve their products and they listen to their customers.

Cons

I have no negatives to write. My experience was beyond expectations.

Vladimir from SoftServe Business Systems

A robust tool for cjm

Very positive experience

Pros

The fact you really can build a simple and helpful cam that can they be used in different contexts. I also liked the on boarding part and the humor presented when you complete a certain part of cjm work. When I started using I was personally contacted by the founder to get feedback. That was a nice touch

Cons

Hard to tell, I cant really complain about it

Easy and intuitive

Identify gaps between desired customer journey and actual customer journey, enabling agreement on priorities.

Pros

Allows to easily visualize of main stages and provided the flexibility to make adjustments to fields without requiring too much time.

Cons

Lack of pictures bank but team is working on it.

Cristina from Forcadell Consultores Inmobiliarios

Great and lovely tool

Creat Customer Journeys and Personas in a simple and quick way.

Pros

Simplicity to use and edit the blocks I need in every moment. Customer service team. User experience. Website design and colours. Price.

Cons

Face pictures for the personas. I would prefer unless realistic photos.