• Pros

• "Easy to use, great for remote mapping sessions, easy to share with your team or clients!"

• "I loved everything about this tool, very easy to use!"

• "The visuals are clean and simple. It’s very customizable and I can add several categories to my user journey. "

• Cons

• "No localization to my native language, I hope developers will add it soon. Sometimes there are some slow synchronizations in collaborative actions, but it doesn't affect the work process."

• "No integration with CRM but it's solved by exporting assets to the needed format."

• "Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it."

Browse UXPressia Reviews

Shai from EnlightBulb Marketing Consulting

Flawless customer experience and a great product!

UXPRESSIA has helped me produce a living breathing Customer Journey Maps along with Persona profiles and Impact maps for clients in a quick and efficient way. Anyone who's ever had to put such documents together knows how hard it is to create them from scratch, keep them in a centralized location and allow for multiple people to view and edit them. UXPRESSIA solved this with their tool. This WILL save you time (and money), make you more productive all while making you look highly polished in front of clients. My clients loved this so much, that one even printed a 5ft by 4ft version of their own customer journey map created with UXPRESSIA, to hang in his office! Thanks,​ UXPRESSIA!

Pros

UXPRESSIA offers a unique combination of great value combined with great features. The UXPRESSIA managed to combine 3 different tools into one well-integrated tool, resulting in a flawless customer experience. I love the ability to create personas, which I can then use within my Customer Journey Map while creating an impact map which can pull info from the persona tool. All this includes the ability to share the projects with other UXPRESSIA users or allow others to see your work as well (without a UXPRESSIA subscription). It's a whole lot of power and a whole lot of bang for your buck!

Cons

It's rare that I say this, but this product is in many ways flawless. Yes, there are new features they could add, but then again, like any software its a work in progress. The best part is this...​ Got an idea, suggestion or bug report? The UXPRESSIA team wants to hear it! And unlike many others, they actually listen!

Alex from Arc Reactions Inc.

Amazing SAAS platform that enables Service Design Thinking at the next level

Integrating service design thinking into a marketing agency is no small feat, especially one with a dynamic and highly demanding clientele. Integrating UXPressia into our work-flow has simplified a large portion of our customer research phase by providing seamless and easy to use cloud-based tools. The quality of exports is phenomenal and easy to use, increasing the speed and value of the deliverables we provide to our clientele.

Pros

Extremely intuitive and easy to use to the platform. The integration into Google Data Studio allows for seamless automation and ease of reporting to our clients. We've completed removed redundancy from the process while improving the value provided to our internal team and clients alike.

Cons

Missing the Service Blueprint Map from the package. Though not part of the Customer Experience Mapping Journey, it is an incredibly helpful tool to augment the experience. UXPressia does offer an incredibly smart workaround and allows integration of Miro Boards (Previously real-time boards.)

Reasons for Choosing UXPressia

Initially started with Smaply, the user experience and lack of data stream integration along with higher pricing put us in a position to reconsider and we trialed UXPressia. Within 2 hours, we had committed to switching.

Reasons for Switching to UXPressia

Easier to use, better UX and better outputs for our clients. The biggest piece of decision came from the real-time integration of data streams, removing redundancy and improving work-flow while increasing value to both internal team members and the clients.

Adrian from CXChronicles

Great For Journey Mapping!

Been a great tool for helping to visualize our customer and employee journey maps!

Pros

Cons

Still looking for opportunities for where they can improve this tool.

Henrik from Designit

OK starting point for customer insights mapping

Really great to get yourself started and have the personas live outsite powerpoint but in a shared tool. Also, produce your customer journeys super fast to align the product team on the over CX as well as pinpoint true pain points.

Pros

Super easy interface. Create a solid customer journey in minutes and personas in seconds. You can fully customise your personas as well as customer journey. The best element is impact mapping, which allows you the support your product decision process and align with overall strategic intents.

Cons

The software seams like it's in an early state. Many times it forgets to save the current state of e.g. a persona. Also, it's quite annoying that you cannot fully customise your persona. The grid is always either in thirds, in halves or full width. You can only make a high persona, not a wide. Finally, the edit options of the components in the personas (content types) are somewhat limited.

Reasons for Choosing UXPressia

Easy to use, price point and the combination of impact mapping with CJM and personas.

Reasons for Switching to UXPressia

Smaply seams really oldschool in the UI experience and didn't cater for what we need in the product tema.

Deborah from Bottomline Marketing Consulting

Great software for fast turnaround client project!

Very good experience. Especially with customer support!

Pros

I selected UxPressia after reviewing several other options, for a client Persona and Journey Mapping project. I needed to learn how to use it, customize it for this client and deliver 3 personas and journey maps within less than 2 weeks. When I showed my client the first draft of my layout, he liked it so much he decided to order the software as well. I liked the fact they had templates, which allowed me to modify/customize the persona and journey map data sections. When I had questions, customer service was very responsive and followed up with me to make sure all was well. This was incredibly helpful and reassuring, especially under such a tight deadline! Senior management of the client company were really excited with the final product--they loved the content, layout, visuals and graphics--a home run! I highly recommend this platform!

Cons

Once I had a template layout I liked, I figured out how to copy it, but then needed to delete all the content specific to that persona, in order to create a new one with the same layout/headers. Would have liked to just save the template layout/headers for future use. I also thought some prior personas disappeared, because I couldn't see the slider to scroll down on the right.

Reasons for Choosing UXPressia

Templates; Looked easier to learn how to use. Being U.S. based, I assumed I would have access to better customer support (and a live person when needed). All true!

Benjamin from Southern Utah University

A great tool for learning the UX Design process

I use this as a teaching tool to introduce students to the UX Design process. Being able to collaborate with my students and have them create CJM's and Personas all in the same style allows them to focus on what is important in the process - the content. When I have taught this in the past, students spent too much time worrying about how to design their own Personas and CJMs, which wasted valuable class time.

Pros

I found the interface to be clean and very easy to use. I did not have to spend any time in my class teaching students how to create personas or make a customer journey map. I simply told them to do it and they figured out the interface without any trouble.

Cons

There isn't a lot that I dislike about the platform aside from there not being any built-in wireframing tool or prototyping tool. I realize this is not what you are asking and that this is more of a feature request. However, I think this is a really simple and useful platform. Adding in other tools like prototyping and wireframing would mean that I would only have to use one product for most of my UX process, which would be incredible. In other words, you did a great job with this and I want more.

Reasons for Choosing UXPressia

I chose UXPressia because of the ease-of-use and the intuitiveness of the interface.

Olga from Softeq

My favourite application for CJMs and Personas creation and discussion

I use the app for every project and it became almost indispensable for our team. We create customer journey maps and personas while sitting in a meeting together and improve them later: in Uxpressia it's extremely simple, quick and clear. Before we had started using the app, we used a wall or a board with stickers, but they didn't live for a long time. In the app we have all our boards in one place- accesible, updated and ready to reuse.

Pros

As I said, it's my favorite app for personas and CJMs, it's fantastically easy to use, friendly designed, really mature and responsive. We always use an option of group work and sharing, they are very nice. Also, we ofter use Impact Mapping and this feature is really ideally designed: it shows only needed info, in needed structure, in a very usable way.

Cons

Frankly speaking, I cannot find any issues with such an application. We do like it and recommend it for all teams with product-oriented approach.

KARL from HorizonCX LLC

Industry: Market Research

UXPressia Provides Quick Accessibility and Many Features

I run classes in the fundamental of Customer Experience (CX) aimed at those who manage CX for organizations plus those that lead or manage contact centers. Part of my curriculum focuses on the building of personas and the customer journey mapping process itself and I include both videos and descriptions of UXPressia within the course as a prime example of software to consider acquiring when it comes to automating the mapping process.

Pros

UXPressia is one of the more intuitive journey mapping products on the market. I love products that are easy to master without much investment in reading manuals or attending the training. Naturally, you need to understand the fundamental elements of customer journey mapping first but assuming that you will be up and running in no time. I especially like the way I can easily build personas.

Cons

I'm using UXPressis stand-alone so I'm not faced with any integrations and for my needs, this product really provides all that I require and at a very low price-point.

Cynthia from OLX Autos

Great but pricing not applicable for Latam countries

Pros

Is super easy to use. The documentation is quite strong and functionalities are strong enough. Exporting is also good.

Cons

The fact that i cannot change language makes it restrictive for some teams. Also, the dark theme is not slide-friendly for some themes. Finally, the trial is not allowing me to add a collaborator, so I miss that point in case i want to keep using it. Therefore, the trial is not complete.

Easy setup

Ronald from Stedin

Industry: Utilities

Best tool for making detailed customer journey maps

UXpressia is excellent for making highly detailed customer journey maps. In my work I collect a lot of information from customers and colleages about different journeys and UXpressia let's me easily manage everything. It's flexible and customizable enough to allow me to do what I want, moreso than other tools I tried. I highly recommend it!

Pros

UXpressia is great for making highly detailed customer journey maps with lots of information. It's flexible and customizable.

Cons

The only thing that could be better is the look and feel of the journey maps. I would like to have an option to make a simplified version of the journey maps that can be used for sharing and presentations.

Anya from Sentient Technologies

Finally!! This will save your hours and make you look like a Marketing Rockstar

Amazing, stellar, makes me not dread the project and makes me look super polished to internal stakeholders.

Pros

For more than 15 years now I’ve been hating a huge part of my job - building out customer personas and journeys. I love the work itself but couldn’t stand spending hours in PowerPoint trying to organize the information with process charts and tables. My boss recommended UXPressia and I’m floored by how much easier it makes these tasks AND how much better the finished product looks. My executive team was wowed by the presentation and our sales team is actually using the info in their daily work. The tool is organized so well that it even helps you think through the research as your doing it. I can’t believe this thing is so cheap, I’d pay way more for the value (UXPressia people, if you’re reading this - you better legacy me into any new pricing! :) The company is a start-up so there have been a couple times when I encountered a big or something but their in-product customer service chat is so on point that my questions are resolved in minutes.

Cons

What I liked least is that something like this isn’t available for more Product Marketing projects (can you guys please launch something for competitive analysis and battle cards).

Anna from Accounting

frustrating experience

they are trickers

Pros

There are plenty of templates But I would definitely recommend another software, which is more trustworthy to put money on it

Cons

I have got a very frustrating experience with the free version of UXPressia. I was given access to several templates after registration. I did spend 2-3 hours to find the appropriate templates and start to use one of them. Suddenly the access was prohibited, they have not just removed the projects from my free plan after I started using them, but claimed that I sort of trying to get access to something prohibited. And now these projects happen to be not available for my plan. I have only access to 2 of the templates. But I am not going to use them and I strongly advise all other users to find the alternative software. The reason why is there is no guarantee that after you pay and put lots of efforts and information into your project, these guys treat you exactly like they treated me. They will just remove them from your current plan and ask to pay more. There is plenty of alternative software thanks god. So if UXPressia wants to trick people, it is their problem.

Response from UXPressia

Replied February 2021

Hello Anna, We appreciate your feedback and we're really sorry that this is your impression of our platform. Seems like there was some misunderstanding about UXPressia pricing plans and available features. We're discussing with the team how we can avoid such confusion in the future in terms of clarity of the pricing plans description. In addition to that, please be assured that all your work stays safe in UXPressia for as long as you need it. If we can do anything to help you out, please contact our support team at support@uxpressia.com or text us in the live chat at uxpressia.com. Thank you, Nina

ANDREA from Farmacéuticos Maypo

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

So easy to work

We are developing a new web page and app for our customers, and this tools is so easy to use

Pros

The product is easy for work, and all the points have an view help taht you can resolve questions

Cons

The price for only one user is a little expensive

Reasons for Choosing UXPressia

UXpressia is easier to use

Nikita from Selectel

Best tool for CJM

No more sticky notes falling off the wall! Their blog helped us to improve our understanding of CJM technique.

Pros

I can easily create professional looking maps. And I can use them not only for myself and my team, but it's not ashamed to show these maps to CEO and other departments (when compared with maps built with spreadsheets). I can easily create as many maps as needed for my complex product and link them together. "Impact maps" is a powerful feature which helps to brainstorm ideas in the context of business and customers goals.

Cons

Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it.

Jorge from TC

It's a pleasure to buy from this firm

Excellent experience overall.

Pros

I'm writing from an acquisition point of vu. The procurement of this product is simple and the support of the staff is beyond comparison. Whether it be a technical issue, a billing question or other, the staff is knowledgeable, and supportive throughout the process. Thank you for keeping it simple. Great work.

Cons

I am very satisfied with the product and the company behind the product.

Samuel from Copenhagen Business academey

UXPressia is a great tool

I am a student and we made some cases using Service Blueprint and customer journey map, and I've used UXPressia on my exams.

Pros

I loved everything about this tool, very easy to use!

Cons

don't have any commons on this section!

Intuitive and reliable; knowing future problems without having to face them yet

Pros

I have been tasked to create customer journey maps, being that I have been in the customer service manager position for some time now. I am aware of how some clients think and how they would react to a certain situation. I used to create these maps with pen and paper, present them in Powerpoints, until I started using UXPressia. It is amazing how intuitive this software is. Creation of different personas to act like customers is possible, creating different impact points, situations and obstacles. The available templates are amazing as well, they all suite my needs and style.

Cons

The price is a little high for individual use. Also, it seems that integration with other software is not available.

Timofey from AgileLAB.org

Agile Coach with solid product design focus

Necessary toolset in one place. Easy guiding, hints and education on usage through the UI and the blog

Pros

An awesome set of all necessary tools for the daily work of the Product Manager. The guiding and hints and a huge number of templates make this tool an easy start for beginners. It drives learning itself and empowers faster work with the subject

Cons

A slow pace of the development :-) Authors are perfection addicted and often delay new features until they reach an ideal quality. The popularity of the product is growing and a demand for new features is growing too.

Priscilla from Electronic Arts

Industry: Computer Games

Newbie UX Student

Even though I'm still pretty new at it, it has made creating Personas for all my projects so much easier. Also visually seeing everything play out helps my thinking process that much more.

Pros

I love how easy it made it to make my persona for my projects. As a new student I was having tons of trouble setting something up but this made it a breeze, plus the design looks good on my project.

Cons

Limited customization when it comes to colour + font.

Helps to design customer journeys & personas in a collaborative way

Great templates for customer journeys, online editing, storage and collaboration on maps within our company.

Pros

We can store and collaborate on customer journey maps & personas online, in a convenient template. No other tool gave us a nice way to create complex CJMs, paper ones don't last well and can't be properly updated. Their ready templates for CJMs are very useful as well and provide great example material. And their support team is doing extremely well, quick to reply and helpful.

Cons

Real-time collaboration could be better, but they announced they're working on it. I would also like a way to map UXpressia's personas to our analytics and data.

Troy from University of North Texas

Great addition to my UX Toolbox

I teach a cohort of 50 students, and we use UXPressia exclusively to help them understand Persona development and Journey Mapping customer experiences. The software is so intuitive and easy to use the students are up and running with zero ramp-up time to learn the tool. Thank you for such an awesome tool!

Pros

UXPressia is an excellent tool to add to any UX toolbox. It allows for quick iteration of several different types of documents, and even easier creation.

Cons

There really are no down sides to UXPressia.

Feature-heavy, easy-to-use, quite an eye candy too

Pros

Smooth & intuitive workflow. Synergy between features: e. g. persona's needs and frustrations displayed in impact ma, etc. Great explanations and examples, awesome copy in general both in the UI and blog. Emotion wheel in the latest version is absolutely awesome.

Cons

A bit on a pricey side if considered for infrequent individual use, otherwise no complaints whatsoever.

Ilya from Computer Games

Easy-to-use combination of collaborative tools for building customer experience.

Pros

First of all, I really like the process of working on CJM with my team. We tried to create Journey Maps before with excel files and it was damn tricky. Now we can even share CJMs with our customers and work on them together. Personas are useful too, mostly in combination with CJM.

Filza from Financial Services

UXPressia for Designers

Overall, I think UXPressia is a great product and I would recommend it to others.

Pros

UXPressia is a great tool to help designers create visualizations of their research and findings in the forms of personas, customer journey maps and impact maps. UXPressia allows you to easily create these visualizations by choosing custom templates geared to what you need and they go along way when trying to communicate vision to other team members.

Cons

This software is great to use but I wish that some basic functions such as deleting personas or customer journey maps are made more easily accessible. I struggled to figure out how to do it and then had to google to find the answer.

Nicole from Textivia

Persona and Journey Software That Kills It

Delightful

Pros

Controls aesthetic execution so that even ya design agnostic folks can make surprisingly beautiful personas

Cons

I have two complaints. No easy way to put lengthy personas into print ready format or export at 300dpi. Secondly, no way to change the accent color on a lot of the modules

Risa from www.risagoodman.com

Very good journey software that is affordable and lightweight.

it's magic to just SHOW people what your customers go through trying to use your product. people get it instantly. no documentation can come close to just showing a true customer journey.

Pros

they add functionality regularly and I have seen them incorporate my feedback into the product. High regards for their customer-service. Extremely stable and beautiful product. ticks all the boxes at a great price.

Cons

Features with specific cells-- options for specific cells. can't have everything!

Vitali from Financial Industry Regulatory Authority

Intuitive Personas to Process Mapping

Pros

Tool is really intuitive and easy to jump right in and start creating personas and journey maps. I really like that user goals can me associated with the process and visualized on the same screen - this really helps to uncover and understand customer's pain points. Adding emotions to each step of the process is also a great idea that was implemented in this tool as people tend to overlook where the problem lies in the bigger flows and this small feature helps quite a bit.

Cons

I just have ideas for improvements - like being able to mention/link personas anywhere in the text in any section and maybe adding a rich text editor to highlight some notes, or make lists where needed. Detailed emotion selection control is a bit overloaded and can be simplified.

elona from Vodafone

Effective program

Is great for describing customer journey

Pros

The easy interaction of functionabilites.

Cons

no cons, as a like the program. I would enjoy some extra steps like the export to power point in the Free trial

Gail from IDF

excellent web-based package

easy setup -- no learning curve.

Pros

links person to journey map. built in images for channels and user emotions are spot-on. Journey map software organized my thoughts for me.

Cons

no cons

Trevor from SUU

Industry: Graphic Design

UXPressia review from a graphic design student at SUU

My overall experience was great. It helped me create personas and customer journey maps which was really insightful to the creation of our product.

Pros

I really liked the design of the interface. I loved the dark mode, all the colors used and clean simple interface. I thought it was simple and easy to do all the things that I was trying.

Cons

I thought with the "experience" section in the customer journey maps, the emotions that I wanted weren't always all there, or at least they were called something that I didn't think suited the emotion. For example, I wanted an emotion called something along the lines of "indifference", like not happy but not sad, but I couldn't find a good emotion that describes that. I ended up settling on "vigilance", which the emoji's face looks like its communicating indifference, but when I think of the word vigilance I think of being careful and on edge.

Kseniya from FaceMetrics

UXPressia for Work

Pros

I do love that I can easily setup a new User Journey and it will professionally! Can share with my team mattes and send URL to stakeholders. And to be honest, it's save my team time and optimize capacity

Cons

I now that the UXPressia team works hard to make designers & marketing team life easier, still some functions to be enhanced.

Vlad from Wezom

Simple yet powerful

I have not found any tool, that could create such an exciting CJM and Persona image as UXpressia! Very useful in case you need to create presentable data without the help of a designer.

Pros

Intuitive interface A lot of features Support

Cons

Well it needs some minor improvement, but I believe I can count on UXpressia's team

Raman from EPAM Systems

Great tool for UX designers and Product managers

We use it for our customer profiling. When working with our customers: We build journey maps of their clients, educate stakeholders and then hand over the deliverables. So the customer stakeholders continue working with the tool they are already familiar with. This helps greatly to create living artefacts (personas, CJMs, sometimes impact maps) compared to sharing PDFs that are never updated afterwards.

Pros

Easy to use, super customizable. Has all needed export formats. Has collaboration features.

Luka from UCL

Great UX tool

Pros

Usability, ease of use. This tool is doing few things, but it does them well. Options and features are clearly stated and understandable. I enjoyed creating my personas and CJM.

Cons

Maybe there should be a set of images to use inside the storyboard that could be used for the user-created phases.

Nour from Qatar Financial Centre

Fantastic tool

I used it for drafting all my employees training plans in addition to change department process and I am going to use it for drafting my customer journey

Pros

easy to use and cover all business needs

Cons

Really can not think about something , it is an amazing software and I am highly recommend to any employee or manager

Madicyn from Southern Utah University

UXPRESSIA review by Southern Utah University Student

Pros

I like how simple it is to make a persona, CJM, and Impact Map. I've used the Persona and CJM maps and the layouts for both of these maps are great and gave me more ideas to put into my maps than I would've thought of on my own. The instructions on the CJM map were very helpful because at first glance I didn't know what all of the sections meant. I also liked how professional it layouts the maps already so I don't have to design them on top of creating the content for them. There are also a lot of templates for all sorts of uses that would be helpful as well.

Cons

I would like a way to make wireframes and site maps. Those are an integral part of making and designing a website and we can't do that on UXPRESSIA so far.

Philippe from Freelance

Un très bon logiciel de customer journey

J'ai voulu utiliser Uxpressia pour désigner nos parcours utilisateurs alors que notre équipe est fragmentée géographique. Contrat rempli, ce logiciel remplit son rôle. Je recommande.

Pros

j'aime beaucoup la possibilité de changer facilement les étapes, la structure de l'écran, la possibilité de partage avec d'autres utilisateurs.

Cons

certaines difficultés de resizing dans les écrans

Quentin from Di-Cie

A GREAT tool for designing your map

Pros

Pros : this tool is very useful and impactful ease of use price is nice for a month or two

Cons

I think a lifetime purchase would be great, and more customable options

Andrés from Griky

UXPressia makes a process that used to be boring fun and interesting

I loved the product. It is a game changer with our clients.

Pros

We were up and running in hours. We were able to impress our client with a great result. This same process would had taken hours of face to face meeting and we were able to do it completely online in a collaborative environment.

Cons

I loved everything about UXPressia. My only suggestion would be to make more user friendly for online presentations the full customer journey page. Printed looks amaxing. How to have a similar experience online?

Jasmine from Southern Utah University

UXPressia Review

Pros

I like the overall look and feel. Elements were placed well on the page and it was easy to get set up.

Cons

I would be great if there was a multi-select function so I wouldn't need to add each element individually. If it has that function, then they should make it obvious or as a quick popup in the beginning.

Best Customer Journey Mapping Tool we found

We used UXPressia to conduct our first customer journey mapping in order to find out more about our key target groups. After quite the research we chose UXPressia because of how easy it seemed for a beginner to try and make a start.

Pros

- How easy is to add content and modify your customer journey maps - All the little hints and tips UXPressia gives you and the way it aids the proccess

Cons

- I did use the free version, thus the cons come from having only 1 map available per account and not being able to export it, however I think this can be solved by purchasing the pro version.

Frances from Temasek Polytechnic

Easy to use, user-friendly and convenient

Pros

The icons are cute and up-to-date. It was also very straightforward and can be picked up immediately without the need for a tutorial.

Cons

sometimes it's a bit difficult to figure out where I'm supposed to click to import or place images, or if I have to open an image block just to place an image.

Sergey from Dinarys GmbH

The best tool that I ever use for creating a customer journey map, personas and impact map.

Pros

It is very important for our team to visualize how we can deliver an exceptional experience to our customers before start coding. And this tool totally cover all our needs. This is easy to use product that also provides a lot of useful templates.

Cons

During the use, I did not find any things that could spoil my impression of this product. So I recommend it to all product developers who are interested in understanding their client better and want to provide a valuable product.

Good for CJM and personas

Pros

Choosing random photos of personas ) Goog flexible blocks in CJM

Cons

Linear structure of CJM, can't build loops

Flora from EasyPeasy

Helps to build UX foundations

Smooth tool to present journeys and personas to other team members.

Pros

I love the user journey section with the tips and easy of use

Cons

I'm not sure how well journeys connect with the personas? Could pain points and gains cross-referenced somehow?

Jared from SUU

Industry: Graphic Design

Missing a couple things that would make it great

I have only used this program for probably around 2 hours or less but from what I used it was very easy to use. The black side bar is a little off-putting, I think a dark grey would make it look more natural.

Pros

it's fast and snappy, the colors are easy on the eyes, it has a hierarchy that makes sense

Cons

features like wire-framing are missing. With the personas it would make more sense to be able to drag the face on the experience, it was a little confusing figuring out that the six dots did that.

Good software

Pretty nice, although there are a lot of minor issues with interaction

Pros

A lot of useful templates, nice visual design.

Cons

Moving the cards is not logical and it took a lot of time to figure out how to resize them properly.

Ruth from Fundación Prenauta

Mucho más que CJM

Realmente nos resuelve el crecimiento, porque cada oficina que abrimos, ya tiene disponibles todos los procesos que llevamos a cabo de manera visual y sencilla de ejecutar.

Pros

Las plantillas te hacen la vida mucho más fácil. Es super simple, super visual, super fácil de editar. El equipo está integrado y co-creamos juntos.

Cons

Estaría genial poder integrarlo con Canva para tener los diseños de los dibujos integrados.

Denise from SMC

Love this application!

Pros

Cons

Would like more stock photos in the storyline category.

Natalie from SUU

Review from a Student

Pros

It was great to use the setup to make a persona and CJM. It was easy to use and customizable. I enjoyed being able to customize colors in the CJM. I I would definitely use this program again.

Cons

It took me a while to see that you could add custom sections to the persona. I think the location of the button was just a little confusing. Like maybe it could be under the other sections? The location of the button to add additional sections on the CJM made more sense.