• Pros

• "It was incredibly easy to set up for the business"

• "What I like most about Loopy is that it allow business to connect with customers without app development required. We can notify customers of a specific promotion with text messages. "

• "I like all the features available to a business owner. It is a very valuable tool to separate yourself from the crowd. "

• Cons

• "It was confusing how to get it to the customer. But, i wasn't familiar with apple pay at all. Once i tried it, it was really easy!"

• "- Not that much flexibility to customise without developer work"

• "When you change the core settings you would lose most of customer details on the UI, worst you cannot revert the settings back to its original UI."

Browse Loopy Loyalty Reviews

Christos from K. C. Trading ltd

Great product!

Pros

The online platform is very easy to use and the stamper app works great and very easy to use. Customer support is great, very helpful and responds really fast to questions.

Cons

Per month for the "Growth" plan is too expensive. It would be great to have the "Growth" plan for half that price.

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied October 2017

Thanks for your review Christos! We're glad that Loopy Loyalty and the stamper app is very easy to use.

Creative alternative to traditional stamp and reward cards

Overall, a fun and creative way to offer customer incentives and encourage repeat purchases. Makes reward program slightly less boring.

Pros

I like the fun layout and design of the digital stamp cards and how it easily integrates into mobile wallets. I also like how you can remotely add stamps to a customers digital card directly from the web and the targeted location-based push notifications that allows us to target nearby customers and entice them to stop by. This encourages impulse visits/purchases with pop-up deals.

Cons

The customers reward accounts are not linked to any POS which can be a good and bad thing. This means you can send reward credit directly from the web to their account without any transaction taking place. However, it also means you first need their account information to add reward after purchase. Then you need to actually apply the reward to their account. If they allowed reward accounts to be linked to a specific credit or debit card, this would allow rewards to be automatically applied when they buy and makes it a seamless process. This also removes 2 steps from the whole process which saves employees time and reduce wait times for customers). This method is used by other reward service companies such as 'Thanx' reward app. I believe Loopy Loyalty can benefit from it as well.

kimberly from Grateful Beauties

customer use is difficult and cumbersome and requires lots of explanation

more frustrations than benefits thus far. Suggested improvements on customer side would make this an awesome app.

Pros

Cons

The app needs pop ups instructing customers through sign up or a banner "To Finalize enrollments, click add button to finalize enrollment and add to your wallet". I should not have to send a video or instructional card which I am currently having to do to new customers. The link alone left most confused and only enrolled, not installed. Additionally, on iPhones you can not see the entire message when the phone is locked. If I click on the message the card opens up and you do not see the message on the card. The only way the customer can see the message is to click on the bottom left corner on the "I". This is not discoverable by most customers without instructions.......WAY to much effort on customer side. .....

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the feedback Kimberly. Glad to hear you like all of the features Loopy Loyalty can provide you as a business owner. And thanks for letting us know your thoughts about Apple Wallet passes. While there might be a bit of an education aspect to get customer to install your card, we hope that it will continue to get easier with Apple Pay being even more widely adopted (and mobile wallet content being used even more). We'll also share your feedback directly with Apple and will continue to keep you posted on any future changes with Apple Wallet.

Stephanie from quirkyblogger, LLC

Exactly what I needed

I think it's definitely boosted my sales. It's also increased customer retention. In my business, customer loyalty requires work. This tool has definitely helped with that.

Pros

I was looking for a loyalty card program that was easy to use and didn't cost an arm and a leg. This fit the bill PERFECTLY. It's very easy to use (on both the owner and customer side), and it's quite reasonably priced, in my opinion. Their customer service people are readily available, if you need them, and they're super helpful. All in all, this is a good service for anyone looking for a simple, easy-to-use loyalty program.

Cons

You have to check to be sure it's asking for all the customer data. As an example, I didn't notice it was only asking for customer first names. So my first 25 customers have only their first names inputted. That makes it a little awkward when you're trying to figure out which Amy's card you're about to punch. Couple this with the fact you can't add to their data once entered (or at least I haven't figured out how yet), and it could potentially be a real mess. But that can be solved with a little more attention paid by the card owner. I don't know if it's a failure on Loopy's part so much as just a "Buyer, pay attention" kind of thing.

Stephen from 147coach

Loopy Loyalty is the penultimate personal user experience - and more!

Pros

When searching for ways to interact with my customers on a one-to-one or group basis, I am yet to come across a platform so easy and direct as Loopy Loyalty! The simple fact of sending a personalised message to a user couldn't be easier and the results couldn't be more rewarding for both my company or the customer receiving their latest reward/stamp. I also loved how I could personalise the stamps to make their fit my company brand and give it that extra luxurious touch!

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the product as it's efficientcy and power is everything I asked for. The only thing I have suggested to support is for the personalised name tag to be viewable on the pass and they replied immediately with a suggestion it maybe included in the near future! Thanks!

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied August 2017

Thanks for the review Steve!

Jami from Sparkle Seeds

Amazing experience so far! My customers love it too!

I can track every item my customers buy and it is also a snapshot into my business and what I really love is how I can see just how many free pieces were given out because when it comes to tax time I have an accounting of it!

Pros

My favorite part is the tracking and seeing my numbers everyday and especially how many free pieces we've given away! That's powerful!

Cons

I don't like that the customer can't see exactly how many pieces they've bought to date. I have people who have purchased over 300 pieces but it always looks like they are on their first punch card and when you hit the I for info it only show number of rewards. Would be really nice to see actual number of stamps to date...I also don't care for waiting hours on end when you really need technical help - would be so wonderful to get a live person the very moment you need one...

Cat from Eyecare Plus Limited

Easy to use and our customers appreciate the system

Customers consume 10-20% more from the previous.

Pros

Customers do not need to take out a traditional card to have the stamp. They feel our company is willing to use updated technology. Our company image get a good impact with this system.

Cons

The system was updated to this new version so rush and no backing up the data ... We need the customer to start a new log-in and all the old stamps were gone...we have to add the stamps for every customers... just don't want it happened again... I thought, any updates, should not make the data start from zero...

Kari from Sweet soles

I love that it is a card in apple pay

It's a little hard to get customer service. They do have some pretty good tutorials.

Pros

It was incredibly easy to set up for the business

kim from heurekalabs

Industry: Graphic Design

very easy to set up, benefits to the business owner and easy to uses

convenience, great experiences to business owners and to users.

Pros

Cons

What I dislike about Loopy is that the setup process does take time to be complete. It is great that we can customize our stamp page but there is some restrictions and difficulty while doing it.

Solid platform, easily adopted

NOC had 6 coffee shops across HK and wanted to gain better insights from the loyalty card program we were running. Within a couple of months we have a clearer picture on how many new vs regular customers we have, how often the later are coming and who our super users are.

Pros

- Intuitive to use - Clear reporting dashboard - Easy for customers to download and use - Wallet integration is a winner

Cons

- Not that much flexibility to customise without developer work

Scott from Brick House

Great experience it's easy

Pros

It's easy to use and draws more customers in The shop they love the fact that they can earn rewards as they spend their hard earned money they get credit back for shopping with us it's user-friendly and fast to access

Billy from Bojangles Coffee House

Best loyalty platform for small businesses

Pros

Outstanding customer service. The team are very quick to respond to questions and go the extra mile to make the platform easy for us to integrate in our business

Cons

Having the option to send notifications at a time in the future would be a welcome addition, as this will aid us in sending more promotions to our customers

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the feedback Billy! Very happy to hear that Loopy Loyalty is helping your business.

Love the futuristic concept. Only downside is older customers tend to not know how to work it.

Pros

I love that it's a such a cool concept. People are really impressed when I check them out and add stamps. Plus I can sit down and remotely add stamps to lucky random customers through out the day.

Cons

I wish there were a back office option within the app. That way I could either stamp someone or look up there card and have my dashboard etc. on the app.

Clarissa from Aroma DiRoma

Loopy Loyalty is awesome!

Our company is able to issue stamps/rewards and send push notifications to customers.

Pros

It is easy for customers and also fun. The setup is super simple, and people like that they don't have to add an app to their phone.

Cons

There is no helpline number to call. Although there are minimal problems, it would be convienient to have a number to call in case of emergency. :)

Rebecca from Retail organization

Good not great

The customers that used it really liked it. It helped us create customer loyalty and encouraged customers to come back to our store.

Pros

Customers could see at all times where they were. It was nice that they could see how much more they needed to spend to get a reward.

Cons

Customers had to remember to ask us to add their points. Downloading and getting customers set up on loopy loyalty was difficult. android users shouldn't have to download a separate app to use loopy loyalty.

Jason from LuLaRoe

Loopy Loyalty is easy to use for me and my customers!

Pros

I love that it looks very professional and is something new for our customers to get excited about. It has been an exciting and inexpensive way for us to increase sales.

Cons

While I love the product, I wish there was an app that I could use to do all of back end stuff from my phone. But it's worth it to have to get my laptop out.

Toy from Nail La Land Nail Spa

Industry: Cosmetics

Lots of bugs

Bugs needs to be fixed especially when you're changing the core settings i.e. removal of mobile number etc. New mobile numbers here in PH aren't being accepted by your system. I won't upgrade my subs and won't use this to my other businesses until this is fixed.

Pros

It allows a business to have platform software for membership

Cons

Luis from PitStop Enterprises Ltd.

Loopy Loyalty is a fantastic and cost effective digital version of the traditional stamp cards.

Pros

The geo beacon for location targeting is a great feature for reminding customers who are near your business.

Cons

Multi language support, the app should be available in Spanish, imagine how many business would use it in Latin America. Probably a few other languages such as Portuguese and French.

Kim from Grand Cafe Restaurant De Drie Reeën

Great tool, easy to use and our customers are enthusiastic about the digital stamp card.

Pros

Easy to design cards and get them with your customers. It's even possible to design the card in your own native language.

Cons

The sign up landing page is partially setup in English while the card itself can be fully designed in your own native language.

Jami from KansasPeachJewelry

Takes My Business to the Next Level

Pros

The software is easy-to-use and has a lot of features that help me manage my rewards program easily without a lot of hassle.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software as of yet. It was highly recommended to me and I'm glad to have it!

Faye from Information and technology

Easy, simple, convenient

We like the notification function of this software that when customers have got the rewards from us. Also, the statistics help us to keep an eye on how our reward working on our customers, which also offers some insights into our marketing plan and some promotions. It's good to have another function to directly message our customers for further contact.

Pros

1. The function is good. 2. It's easy for everyone to learn and use. 3. Good for our loyalty program, replacing the traditional stamp card.

Cons

1. Cannot upload the pic for the background 2. Should offer more different templates/examples with the good matching of background color and text color

Cindy from Cindy¿s Portable Oroshop

So far so good

Keeps my customers happy and coming back

Pros

Awesome there is just a huge time difference that has been a bit of a struggle it is easy to the software is easy to use the set up is a little hard but I u derstand it is necessary to get the customer set up

Cons

I guess if I could always stay logged in on my phone that would be helpful! Unless I were to shut my phone completely off also customers unsure of what the wallet is

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied October 2017

Thanks so much for the feedback Cindy! Happy to hear that Loopy Loyalty can help with keeping your customers happy and going back to your store.

Shawn from Jeanettes Coffee Shop

It was very easy to understand the setup process so that I was able to set this up in a few minutes!

Still testing it out on our customers Everything is great so far - really appreciated all the thoughtful and proactive customer support so far!

Pros

The setup pages were clear, easy to follow and understand. It was great to have a free trial offered so you could test out the Loyalty card for a while. There are well thought out, easy instructions for customers and as well as staff members.

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied October 2017

Thanks so much for the feedback Shawn. Great to hear that setting up your loyalty program was easy!

Rosalie from Masters At Werk

Industry: Cosmetics

Loopy Loyalty has been a great change for hiw we reward oir loyal clients & created a "cool" factor.

Distributing easy loyalty rewards that clients can track on their own.

Pros

I love how easy it is for clients to sign up and keep track of their own rewards. Another GREAT feature is how all of our info and social media is linked up to the card. Works as a great digital business card.

Cons

The only thing would be is that I can not access the dashboard on my phone through the actual app and only through the computer.

Ashley from LuLaRoe Ashley Hendry Smith

Easy To Use!

Pros

I can keep track of loyalty cards in one place! It also gives me the ability to push messages out to my customers.

Cons

I wish I could schedule messages to be pushed out. Some messages are time sensitive and I would like to schedule them to be sent at the perfect time!

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the review Ashley! Great to hear that Loopy Loyalty is easy to use. Scheduling push messages is something that we'll definitely look at adding to our product roadmap!

Jennifer from Jamberry

I really love Loopy Loyalty. It's very easy to set up and use to help keep track of my VIPs

Customer loyalty program

Pros

Easy to use and set up. I love being able to customize the cards for my business. Great way to stay in contact with customers.

Cons

I wish there was an easy way to print the barcode to bring with more to home parties. I like to be able to sign people up at the party.

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied October 2017

Thank you for your review Jennifer. We are delighted to hear Loopy Loyalty is helping you keep track of your VIPs. And keeping you in contact with your customers. And thanks for your feedback. One way that other Loopy Loyalty users are quickly signing up people to their Loyalty program is by using printed business cards. You can find more information here: http://docs.loopyloyalty.com/promoting-your-digital-stamp-cards/promote-your-loyalty-program-using-business-cards The link includes a template, and we are happy to help with design and printing as required.

Melanie from Scents and Warmers

Horrible

A waste of money

Cons

Customers get no sign up confirmation via email. They have no clue how to redeem rewards for it says nothing like YOU HAVE A REWARD, REDEEM NOW or anything like that. I have wasted money all these months paying you guys. Useless program.Most unfriendly app ever! Customers have no clue how to redeem rewards nor do i.

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied May 2018

Hi Melanie, we're sorry that your experience hasn't been positive. When a customer has earned a reward after collecting the required stamps, the reward will be displayed on the back of the pass and a lock screen notification is send when the reward is earned. To redeem the reward, you can scan the card using the stamper app (in the same way as you add stamps) and any rewards will be listed and can be redeemed from the stamper app.

Tiffany from Body Shop Xperts

Loopy Loyalty works great!

Pros

I love that it is a DIGITAL rewards program for my clients to keep tabs on there rewards right in the palm of their hand.

Cons

I was hoping for the price to be a little less for the package I wanted (Ultimate Package) or maybe even be able to customize your package so that you can pick and choose which features you want to pay for and use.

Liz from Jamberry

Love it! I have my jamberry loyalty program and it has been working out great!

Zip codes starting with zero do. It translate correctly. With the app would allow me to punch cards on the go.

Pros

Website is easy to use. Customizable cards. Love that customers can add their cards to their smart phones.

Response from Loopy Loyalty

Replied October 2017

Thanks so much for the review Liz! We're thrilled to hear Loopy Loyalty has been working out great for your Jamberry loyalty program.

Joelle from Lularoe with Joelle Neuman

I love the push alerts that are sent with each update to the customers card!

Loyal customers

Pros

I love the push alerts and the fact that you don't need to download anything additional (on the customers end) it goes right into their wallet app!

Cons

Not having the full functionality in the app. You need to do most things from a computer. The app only allows scanning cards.

Easy to use for me and my customers.

Pros

Super customizable even at the most basic level. I can give stamps from wherever from my cell phone and the feedback is immediate.

Cons

Not all features are mobile friendly. I don't hop onto a full computer very often, so this is somewhat of an inconvenience.

Renee from QueenB Janitorial Services LLC

Easy to use and manage

Pros

I like the ease of use as an administrator, customization, ease of use for my clients, and real time updates for clients.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of that I don't like about the software. It would be great if it was free but otherwise it's good.

Courtney from Jamberry

Love the idea and the software is easy to use, however I think it's overpriced for how I use it.

Pros

Easy to use. Looks very professional. The push notifications are a very nice touch and help make the entire thing very visually appealing.

Cons

Price! I'd love to see a smaller tier offered. I don't feel I get my money's worth for what I use it for.

Cara from Lotus Pad

So far so good!

Pros

We like the ease of use, and the scan code makes it super user friendly for our customers and the price.

Cons

The name is a little cheesy but easy to remember! And using and configuring the beacons are confusing.

Diana

Great product

none yet. In process of re-selling

Pros

Ease of use, ability to re-sell product to clients. Graphic design model works well. Beacon tech works well.

Cons

wish list: white label deal for re-sellers, integrate point system for dollars spent, tied to customer purchase value.

LAURA from Lola's Salon and Boutique

Pros

Easy access and don't have to remember a punch card. Love the electronic punch card that no one has to remember.

Cons

Set up. Wasn't as easy as I'd hope it would be. Having a hard time getting people to elect to use this.