• Pros

• "The new development Tapmango has implemented over the last 6-8 months has been amazing. I'm super happy with all the features like review boost and ordering via app."

• "The software is easy to use awesome and has great customer support features. I use it daily and have for months. Love it"

• "Many features! Outstanding support!! Included App so customers can order through it."

• Cons

• "Again in this case "did" implies that we have moved on, we have not moved on, of I were dissatisfied I would have moved on, alas we are not, so we remain loyal to Tap Mango. "

• "I'm not saying that I'm right. Or this is a justified con but I wish the interface was a bit cleaner. Form and function is great. But I'd like to see a more stylized approach."

• "We have yet to come across any issues. One very minor thing we run into is inadequate lighting for the key cards to scan properly, however, this is on us as well. No real issues yet."

Browse TapMango Reviews

Natalia from Stone Cold Luxe

Highly Recommended

They have been amazing to work with from their initial sales approach to their constant customer service through this process. I am looking forward to working with them as my business grows and ages and hope that once we are fully set up (I have been using the program for 3 months), I won't have to rely so heavily on their support team and my customer loyalty initiative can mostly run itself so that I can focus on other parts of my business.

Pros

I have a retail boutique where I use Lightspeed as my Point of Sale system. After reviewing customer loyalty programs that integrate well with Lightspeed, I was very pleased to come across Tap Mango. Aside from their easy integration, I really appreciated their re-targeting capabilities, customer recognition and rewards, and their check-in system. I wanted a program that was very inclusive and gave me the ability to enhance my customer loyalty through a one-stop platform. Since using the program, I have been able to develop e-blasts to promote new arrivals and sales, strengthen my customer communication and engagement, and track customers who visit/purchase. Upon recently, I am delving into understanding the analytics that the platform provides. Overall, my strongest pro of utilizing this software is the customer support that I have received from my account manager . He has been a great support is helping me understand the capabilities and process of the software, and has truly worked to set up my requests in a way that the system can automate my re-targeting initiatives as easily as possible. He seems to really care about how the program enhances my business' growth and has been readily available at all times.

Cons

The most significant con that I have of the software is the usability. As I mentioned before, my account manager has played an integral role in my ability to use and understand the software, however, if it wasn't for his direction and dedication I wouldn't really know how to use the program the way that it would be most beneficial for my business. I have needed to rely heavily on to get me set up. For example, it was tough for me to create an email template that was branded in the way that I needed it to be for my business. Their design team created the template for me that I am now very happy with, however, it would have been impossible for me to know how to do it on my own. A second con is their reporting and analytic system. I know that they are working to improve it, and I am currently working with acc manager to develop a work around to better understand my customer analytics. While it is definitely possible to pull comprehensive reports, but the program itself could use a better design to understand your analytics.

Response from TapMango

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the glowing review, Natalia! We appreciate all the feedback as it helps us identify areas where we need to improve. Since you mentioned you were having trouble with the usability of our email builder, I'm pleased to inform you that we are currently working on an enhanced email designer that is much more user-friendly. This improved tool will be launched very soon and your account manager will let you know as soon as it's ready. Thanks again for your feedback and for your business with us!

Sandra from Designing You Boutique

Not designed for clothing Boutiques

All in all this platform has GREAT potential. But the flow and ease of use REALLY needs work. I honestly dont think this is a platform for clothing Boutiques. Unfortunately we signed a year agreement with them because i felt I did enough research on it and it seemed amazing. But the execution of the platform in a whole is just not great.

Pros

* Customer service is top notch! * All the possibilities for the software has great potential. * There is no other customer rewards program like this out there.

Cons

It is NOT easy to use. We have an online store as well as a physical location. *Customers are confused as where to go to complete their profiles as no matter if they sign up using text, we only get their phone number. If they sign up using their email from our website, we dont get their phone number. No matter what, their profile is NEVER complete. Unless they sign up in store. If they are online shoppers, they do not know that they HAVE to go somewhere to complete their profile. *Customers are having a hard time connecting to our store on the tapmango app to view their rewards. *The Facebook sharing option is a total joke. A customer shares a pic of themselves wearing an item from our store and the link that is shared goes to tapmango instead of our store! Then the potential customer has absolutely NO idea what to do from there. How is that beneficial?? * Tapmango implemented an online ordering process for the app. BUT it's useless to us as we sell womens clothing and you can not provide pictures to your customers.

Response from TapMango

Replied August 2019

Hi Sandra, Thanks for your feedback. We're always striving to improve and take feedback very seriously. We're glad we were able to come to a resolution over the phone. For reference, the generic mobile app is meant to be used within a business first before it can be used remotely. Given your customers shop online a lot, we can set you up with a branded app to resolve this issue. The purpose of the Facebook post is for customers to be able to sign up to your rewards program directly from the post, which is why it is hosted by TapMango. Lastly, the online ordering was developed for our quick serve restaurant clients and we apologize for any confusion. Our support team is always available to help and we regret that this feedback was not addressed sooner through our frequent follow ups. We are confident that our conversation following your review provided adequate solutions. Should you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!

Doug from Choice Pizzeria

Industry: Restaurants

Tap Into TAP Mango

the team has been outstanding helping me get started and following up with me!

Pros

Cons

A bit overwhelming at first with all the features

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

Saw their ad and what they offered and inquired. Far more options for about the same cost as FiveStars.

Sebastian from Cupz Coffee LLC

Punch cards have better ROI and engagement in small businesses

It was a great sales experience. Sales team know their app up and down. Great customer service at the first phases. Then I was pretty much left on my own. Everytime I reached out for help on getting campaigns, the ball was put in my court. I know Fivestars reps help with campaigns. I wished I had gone with them.

Pros

1-Biggest reason why I went with Tapmango was users were able to self-checkin 2. it has a basic integration with square calculating rewards for my staff

Cons

1. Customer facing tablet is not intuitive to customers. I reached out to complain to support and the response was blaming my customers. (101 - UX never blames the customer, but in this case the customer was blamed) 2. Gift card redeemption is full of bugs. I've had customers walk in the day after I sold them a gift card and the balance was showing $0 dollars. I reloaded the gift card with the balance of the previous day and it then showed double the balance. Aweful experience for me as a business owner and operator when i have to try to explain myself to my customers. 3. Not much support from SMS campaigns. I was told on day one that tapmango was an expert in the coffee shop industry and they would help me get the money out of the program. I have not gotten much help other than trying to push me to get customers to come for the free products. QUICK TIP: ANYONE CAN INCREASE LOYALTY USAGE IF YOU GIVE PRODUCT FOR FREE 4. Customers don't have to opt in through a text message. As a result, I have found that most customers give fake numbers. I've gotten a couple of complaints from people who are not even in my state, plus I've seen a bunch of bounce number (there is a reason, fake numbers) 5. Too many bugs to know what is going on. I had a customer register and once his profile was open, the customer had over $50 dollars in rewards. That was one that I noticed, I am not sure how many times that has happened and I haven't just notice. Support said everything looked good

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

1.Self-checkin to speed up customer flow. Coffee shops are loud with tons of traffic at pick times, asking for numbers over the counter or asking customers to download and app was not feasible for me. 2. Integration with POS

John from Nutrition Shack

Amazing! Helps me promote growth within my business!

Customer service has always been sapaticular. Ive been really happy with the tech help.

Pros

Cons

I signed up with Tapmango being told they were working on integration with Lightspeed Ecom. I'm pretty bummed and disappointed that they have decided 2 years later not to do so after ive already worked so hard building out my loyalty program.

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

Wasn't available at the time that I needed a loyalty program.

Thomas from Cloud Chasers LLC.

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Tap Mango Review

My overall experience has been detailed in the above two captions.

Pros

The word "did" implies I no longer use the service. That is false, we still use the service, we are still satisfied and I cannot pinpoint 1 thing to like the most. The service as a whole is exceptional.

Imran M. from PUFFNVAPE

Tapmango is a bang for your buck

Overall experience is good but need more continuous support to achieve bigger goals. They need to reach to their existing customer/businesses not the businesses reach to them for enhanced services.

Pros

Analytics, engagement and convenience. Analytics answer all my questions who, what, when etc. Engagement we can communicate with customer effectively and efficiently Convenient and easy to use, obviously there is a learning curve but does not require rocket science.

Cons

Integration with ecommerce platforms. Volunteer support or continuous education, once you buy the program they support you very well as long as you ask them, does not educate or suggest how to improve our interaction with the great tool, or to increase our reach to the next levels.

Nancy from Caliente Expressions Tanning Boutique

growing through the change

pretty easy

Pros

Clients can share on facebook if they wish

Cons

Still need to learn how to edit the rewards

i like the options

Mikey from ill! HQ

Love this software!

It gives us the edge we need in an industry full of competition. Its very customizable and my customers love it and always come back for more.

Pros

This is a difficult question, there is just too much to love to pin point what I love most.

Cons

The reports can definitely be more user friendly. I find them very difficult to navigate and reports are very important to me.

Jeffrey from Nom Noms Mexcican Grill

Tapmango is a fantastic value

Rep. has been fantastic - always quick to respond and extremely helpful. They put a huge emphasis on customer service and it really shows - if I need something they will get back to me within 2 hours.

Pros

Tapmango to me is a steal. The price that we pay is competitive to other loyalty softwares, but we get far more. Our own branded app, our own branded keychains. They give the tools to help grow the business and provide insight on how to help you do that

Cons

I wouldve liked to have been asked what exactly I wanted for our app before they made it. but I have since requested and they are giving me what I ask for.

Erica from Acorn Street Shop

Our old pad was having issues and we recently received a new pad.

Customer service is top-notch. We love the online chat service (Chris has been especially helpful to us via online chat), and we are frequently contacted by phone to make sure everything is working well.

Pros

The pairing between the tablet and the computer; the customer UI on the tablet; the tablet base that switches between customer and administrative UI depending on which way the tablet is flipped; customer privacy is maintained well - we switched from using fivestars for our loyalty program because fivestars shared customer emails without our knowledge or consent;

Cons

Customers are frequently put off by the amount of information that is required to enter the rewards program; the fact that the customer UI tells a customer that their phone number is "incorrect" if they choose not to enter a cell phone number. It would be preferable if the system prompted the customer to change their number once, and then on future log-ins just went straight to the normal customer page. Many customers are frustrated or confused by being prompted to change their number every time they log-in. The birthday requirement also puts customers off - it would be helpful if the sign-up page mentioned the birthday discount. When entering points as the administrator, if the wrong number of points is entered each digit must be deleted using the "delete" button, even on the computer. It would be better if on the PC the numbers could be highlighted and then deleted witht he "delete" key.

Glen from AMA Fight Club

Fantastic Product

This system is completely changing how we do business. It gives you so many options and features that we have had a huge uplift in monthly returns so far, and the system pays for itself

Pros

I have been a marketing manager for over 20 years now and have my own marketing consulting business. I have used more marketing tools than I can remember and have had much success with many of them. We have just started with TapMango and I can't express, how impressed with this company and product. Starting with their sales team was a complete pro. I get sales pitches all the time to start new software and services. the team approached the process as I would have wanted it. They did call me and try to sell me randomly, but spent time before our call and learned about my business, and directly showed me the benefits of how TapMango can solve my current concerns and even did research on other similar business and how they use the System. I didn't feel like it was a hard sell, but rather a consultant who wanted to help our business. The onboarding process was extremely smooth. support team has been a fantastic support in understanding my business and helping strategize how we can best use the service, set up systems that will solve my current challenges and team even did the leg work on setting it up for us, provided me full education on the system, and even continues to follow up and make comments as they can see what I am doing with it. This company has been fantastic for us! In a short time, we have used it, it has instantly changed our business, in that we are completely changing our 2019 projections and goals.

Cons

Nothing at all. It is so easy to use, and the support we get is wonderful.

Jimmy from Simply Vapor

Tapmango is excellent!

We're able to effectively communicate to our customers when we are running sales. The auto campaign keeps customers engaged and reminded about our store without being intrusive. This program allows our customers an exciting and interesting way to earn discounts.

Pros

We have tried several of the popular rewards programs for our business, but none of them compare to TapMango. Our customers absolutely love the program, and the program is very easy to use. When we send out a custom campaign for a sale, our sales numbers spike significantly. This program easily pays for it's monthly fee inside of the first few days of each month. I highly recommend TapMango.

Cons

TapMango is still a smaller company, which means that the service is always very quick and tailored to your specific account. This also means that they don't yet have official featured integrations with some of the big name POS software companies. I know they are working hard on this though, and it will get there.

Andrew from 4Ten Vapors

Excellent customer support and once figured out, easy to use.

Pros

The quickness data is transferred is extremely useful. My last system would do an update every 24 hours, which made it difficult to quickly reference or correct errors. The staffs ability to assist with questions and concerns is excellent. There is never more than a few minute wait in line and a quick solution to any problems that arise.

Cons

There should be more videos on the YouTube channel to educate and assist with the full capacity this software offers. I spend most of my time learning from YouTube tutorials and wish there was more TapMango videos to learn from. Compared to what I have spent with previous rewards systems, I feel Tapmango is a bit overpriced. To resupply key tags seems to be outrageously priced, so we have decided not to use them anymore.

Response from TapMango

Replied November 2017

Andrew, thank you for your feedback. You mentioned that you found our system overpriced. In these cases, we believe we failed to convey the full benefit of our platform. From ability to effectively retain your customers, ability to bring you new customers through automated friend referral and online reviews, to ability to upsell to you customers through flash deals, we truly believe our system is more than fairly priced, as it can have a profound impact on any business that uses it. As far as the cost of resupplying the tags, TapMango does it at cost. Our tags are manufactured in the US to ensure high quality and quick turn around time. But even then, we believe we were able to negotiate the lowest cost on the market. As far as YouTube videos go, we have revamped our support site, including video tutorials. Please visit Help & Support link from your portal. Again, please let us know if we can be of any further help. Thanks, Your TapMango team.

Christina from Critters N Things

So many ways to reward Customers!

There are so many different things that you can do on a regular basis to keep customers coming back!

Pros

I love how it is tailored to my company. If i want to make a change, add a feature, or if I am just having trouble figuring something out, there is someone there to help me all the time! I have never had an unanswered question! There are so many different ways to reward your customers, from automatic texts when they haven't been in for a certain amount of time, to sending out specific promos and vouchers to get them back in sooner. The birthday gift is a huge hit as well! We just give out something small. But Customers love it!

Cons

The only con that I would have is the trouble I had in the beginning with the tablet not staying charged. But a new cable that I got sent for free and staying diligent to make sure my staff turned off the tablet at the end of each day made a 100% improvement.

Erin from SBW

May have been a great product, but we couldn't even get through set up

We already had a loyalty program in our boutique. It was adequate. Not amazing, not bad. So when Tap Mango called and said they could give me more features for less money, I was intrigued. I went through the presentation and we decided (it's a family business) to make the switch, even though our previous service provider actually beat their price when we called to cancel. This was all in the lead up to Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, the beginning of our biggest shopping season. I explained to the sales rep that business has been very slow this year for almost all of the small businesses in our area because of economic issues in our state and the uncertainty of the election, so I need this season to be a big success. I was assured that we would be up and running by Small Business Saturday, no worries. We would have a perfectly smooth transition. Unfortunately, the attempt to transition was anything but smooth. From proofs that weren't sent to me in time to get them printed by the deadline (I actually had to email and request the proofs) to a tablet that dies while connected to the charger and a variety of other issues in between, nothing was going well. I know we all have bad days, bad weeks even, but when everything you are doing is wrong, I expect customer service that is excellent to smooth it over with me. Win me over. Instead I felt like I was chasing them to get answers, and being told, that I just needed to understand that it can be rough and cut them some slack. It would get better. Here's an excerpt from an email from the supervisor: We have thousands of businesses that use our platform, from small single location shops like yours to National franchises in various industries. Although we deeply care about each and every one of our clients and we actually generate more revenue from franchised businesses, family businesses like yours mean much more to us on a personal level. We realize that it might be your life savings, it is years of hard work, it is a career. We get it and in fact a lot of what we do and how we designed the product is with this in mind. I hope this email is a slight sign of this as well. Are you kidding me? Now I have to figure out new promotions for Small Business Saturday because I had centered 75% of them on featuring our updated customer loyalty program, and yet, no one there really seems to care. So today, I cancelled and I hope you stay away or proceed at your own risk.

Pros

I never even really got a chance to use it because of the poor customer service. I was looking forward to using the geofencing feature though.

Cons

The user interface could be a bit more user friendly.

Response from TapMango

Replied November 2016

Dear Erin, thanks for your honest review. First of all, we're glad you actually decided to proceed with TapMango. Secondly, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We acknowledge that there were a few hiccups in your onboarding process, and rest assured that your experience has been highly unusual. Regardless, we have reviewed our onboarding processes and made appropriate changes to ensure this doesn't happen again. We strongly believe our Customer Success Team is second to none, and I'm sure you'll appreciate our level of service and the platform itself once you are completely onboarded. Again, we appreciate your feedback. Best of luck. Your TapMango Team.

Jose Rafael from PDVSA Gas Comunal, S.A.

A very interesting software that allows you to organize your client portfolio

Tapmango is a software that revolutionized our interaction with customers and investors. Loyalty is a commendable value that must be maintained with much effort, permanently seducing users and customers, and Tapmango has made it a reality, keeping the customer captive of our new products.

Pros

Tapmango, has revolutionized the management of clients in my workplace and reasons have ample: - Creation of customer loyalty program through promotions, new products, new shipments and nationwide distribution form. - Develops a detailed program based on the customer experience with our GLI products and new investors. - It is quite customizable, creating a more efficient categorization of our clients.

Cons

I thought that at the time of making the initial configuration of the software, it was a bit tedious and we took too long, however, that we have been solving progressively while we familiarize ourselves with the software

Michael J. from B&S Auto Services

Great Service, wonderful customer service at a valued price!!

This system is a breeze. Great customer service, fully customizable for your business needs. If you have any ideas the customer service team will help you make them a reality. Tapmango is a must to stay competitive in the every growing business world. Dont waste anymore time you wont regret it

Pros

Fully customizable around your business needs. This is a great CRM software designed to get your customers back through the door. Take away the guess work and know your return. Customer service is super friendly and always available.

Cons

Nothing bad to say. Everything works as intended...

Renee from Kids Klothes

Great Decision

Loyalty program is what I was looking for along with being able to connect with my customers....I have experience the power of text messenging and how powerful that tool is to bring your customers back....Hoping to experience the fencing as well

Pros

Very easy to use, quick response time for support. This software runs the back end of advertieing when I am busy.....It brings loyal customers back and automatically lets are customers know when we have not seen them in a while. My customers absolutely love this software....I have had many compliments on this software.

Cons

The software claims to do everything I was looking for, but I have been waiting a while now for them to fix some of the apps that I was told I would have right away. Hopeful they can fulfill certain functions that sold me on the software to begin with.

Jeff from Aussie Pet Mobile

Great Loyalty Rewards Program

While the manager of the Memphis Franchise, having used Five Star, we were looking for a different more cost-effective solution and found Tap Mango. The solution is very easy to use, the cost for us is extremely affordable and the Customer Service and support from the Account manager on down is second to none. I have recommended Tap mango to many of my fellow franchisees, and implemented it immediately upon purchasing the Nashville franchise! I cannot say enough for all they do for us!

Pros

Ease of use, and low cost

Cons

I cannot think of anything

Melissa from Vis-a-Vis Salon & Spa

I love this company!

As a small business owner, I have high expectations of my software providers and the crew at Tapmango has exceeded every one of my expectations!! My account rep is top notch, He is on top of any question that I may ask and works closely with their developers to make sure everything is perfect. The development team goes above and beyond for me. I had a relatively complex integration with my existing software and a client list over 10,000 that needed to be accommodated in my transition to Tapmango. They never told me they couldn't do something!! I was amazed that they always managed to find a way. I am so happy that I decided to make the switch to Tapmango. Best of all my guests like all the added features and the ability to check-in for their services using the tablet.

Pros

Ease of use, the interface is so user-friendly that all of my staff have picked it up right away

Jerry from Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital & Resort

The Best Add-On Service We've Used

We had been using another client loyalty app for our business when we learned of Tap Mango. Once we compared the two, Tap Mango offered many more features that we wanted at a better price. We haven't looked back since the day we rolled out the service to our clients. Now we use it for Rewards, Communication, and Pre-Paid Services (via the Vouchers). As new features are added so are our ways to use the program.

Pros

Ease of use for clients

Cons

Sometimes organizing Campaigns can get confusing.

alejandro from Slab House DP

Industry: Restaurants

We took a shot!

When choosing something important as a loyalty app. We'd scoured the internet and tech conferences. From day one of using TapMango we knew the possibilities. In the rare chance customer service was needed. There was an agent a couch or call away.

Pros

For me and my wife it came down to ease of use. We'd researched some of the others, even had the chance to test run others in Dallas. But we kept going back to Tap.

Umer from Vape360

Great experience, customer service is awesome.

Repeat customers.

Pros

Tap Mango is great, we use it daily and customers like having a loyalty program. It does help bring customers back in which is great.

Cons

Need it to sync with Shopify. Our online customers will stick with us with this option. I have been shopping around at the moment due to the price of this and lack of shopify integration.

Response from TapMango

Replied September 2017

Hi Umer. Thanks for you review. Our team is working on a Shopify integration, which should be available within a few weeks. We'll reach out to you once that becomes available! Thanks again, Your TapMango Team.

Christine from Paleo Pet Goods, LLC

Superior Support

I've been using TapMango since last Spring 2016 and I love these guys! Anytime I have a question they are quick to respond either by phone or online chat. The support team is very proactive and follows up with me regularly to help me get the most out of their services. I was using another rewards company before and I am so much happier with the TapMango experience!

Pros

Integration with Lightspeed, Customer focused, multiple features, gift cards, referral tracking

Cons

I would prefer a tablet that doesn't require flipping to access admin screen. Our POS set up is more inline with customers instead of across a countertop so the flipping isn't really necessary for our particular set up.

John from Nutrition Shack

Great company to partner with

Always great customer service, Gavin has been a incredible account manager. I highly recommend him.

Pros

What I enjoy most about Tapmango is that anytime I have a issue or need something custom done for my system, it get done! Im super happy about how I asked about setting up a rebate program and they had it developed within a month.

Cons

Sometimes the tablets they provide crashe, although never been a huge issue for us.

Donnie R. from Vintage & Vapor Marketplace

Awesomeness at a tap "Tap Mango" that is

Tap Mango is as easy as it gets to contact your customers and keep them engaged in your store. If you can't make it with Tap Mango you just can't make it . We have not used all of the program but the parts we have used drive our sales and increases morale with our customers. We are a high profile location and it's nice to be able to reward our customers with minimal effort. Tap Mango is the best leave the rest. Tap Mango's dashboard is amazing and the reports you can generate are phenomenal. Second to none. Price can not be beat. Can't say enough about these folks. Great customer service. Always there when we call and they go out of their way to assist in any way possible. Thanks Tap Mango.

Pros

versatality

Cons

nothing

Jennie from Charlotte Vapes Lake Wylie

Easy to speak with someone on your team to get promotions together quickly & effeciently

Customers really enjoy their rewards, they can either enter in their phone number, carry a key tag, or download the app, so the choices can match their lifestyle & make it easy for them to sign up & use

Pros

How easy it is to use & the back office is easy to navigate, the team is easy to talk to to get promotions together quickly & effeciently.

Cons

I don't like that it lags a bit. Sometimes it takes awhile to load when a customer is trying to checkout.

Dale from Empire Vape Shop

Amazing! The software is quick, performs as it should and the developers/tech support are amazing!

Definitely customer retention and bringing new customers into our shop. TapMango has certainly contributed to our growth!

Pros

It's really great software, the uptime is fantastic and it definitely has contributed to our growth as a company, no question there. In addition, the team and developers are fantastic to deal with. Most companies if you make a suggestion, they'll most likely ignore it. NOT TapMango, they will not hesitate to tweak settings or even customize features to fit exactly what you need. In addition, they're always prompt to fix an issue.

Sunil from Grocery

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - YOU THINK OF A FEATURE AND IT IS ALREADY THERE

Customer loyalty - and customer satisfaction.

Pros

Great value for the price you pay. Easy to use and very user friendly. The best part of it is the support you get with this product.

Cons

I would like to see more information about the rewards printed customer receipt. It does has a app to download and install that will give you the information but best way to communicate is to print it on receipt.

Mikey from ill! HQ - Vapor & Apparel

Hands down THE most incredible loyalty platform and company I have ever encountered.

With TapMango you shouldn't ask yourself if you CAN afford it. You should be asking yourself if you can afford NOT to have it. There are too many benefits to list.

Pros

There is LIMITLESS options for reward options, whatever you can think of this program can handle. The customer service is hands down the best ive ever come across in my years of running business. They also give you your OWN branded cards instead of making you push their company on your cards. I can go on and on about how amazing this program is but youll have to try it for yourself.

Vanessa from Dirty Dogs

Decent Loyalty Program

TapMango has helped us maintain our loyalty program with different types of promotions. We really enjoy the easy to use interface and great customer service

Pros

We use TapMango as our loyalty program because out current CRM does not have one with a lot of features. Our clients found it pretty easy to use, which is great! The support staff is always really helpful when we have any questions

Cons

I wish I could integrate this into my current CRM, but I think that's more of an issue on my CRM's side than TapMango. I really have no complaints

colleen from Kriebels Custom Bakery

Industry: Food Production

This company is the best for reaching my customers on a personal level! I LOVE TAPMANGO

more customers and a unique way to communicate with them!

Pros

Very user friendly! The customers love all the rewards and the ability to connect with them is my favorite thing about the program and the software

Tim from GamesXP

Easy to explain and not an irritating distraction from the flow of business

Pros

The sharp attractive tablet with appealing graphics and the easy way to explain how to use it. Also, customers love the chance to win something on it.

Cons

It's not networked to our POS so sales are automatically registered to the customer. Customers routinely put the card too close to the screen. Just a little annoying, nothing big.

Matthew from Pet Styles by Stacy

100% Satisfied with how the program works for our clients and the support we get using it!

Our clients love the program and are excited to scan in when they visit our Dog Grooming Salon and they feel they are getting a lot more now with our services. Easy to use, easy to set up and add or change deals and incentives when ever we like.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to add promotions and incentives. This has been such an amazing addition to our Dog Grooming Salon and our clients love the different options they can choose when saving and earning points. The key tags are nice, convenient and so simple to scan. Easy and great way for advertising on Facebook when our clients login using the tablet provided and adding pictures, comments to their profile about our services. The TapMango staff have been supportive with all my questions and help with everything from set up to support when ever I have any questions about anything to do with software or use.

Joy from Simply Vapor

TapMango is the best rewards program we've tried

We switched to TapMango from a competing rewards program, and we never looked back. The customer service is absolutely top notch. The software and the back end all work flawlessly. Text messages go out immediately and as they should. Cannot recommend TapMango enough.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service

Cons

Desktop software can sometimes have small glitches, it isn't free

Neucleus from Neucleus Fitness LLC

I need help in creating and sending an image ad and Karin was so professional and smart to help

It easy to use and great for advertising to prospective clients and current client It excellent for customer retention and keeping in contact with your customer

Pros

So far it appears to be easy to learn and use. It save me money because I was subscribed with Aweber for email messaging and after discovering TapMango I no longer have the need for Aweber. Aweber offers like service, but it extremely complicated to operate and use and it take extremely much more time to compose ads and email messages

Cons

So far I like everything...I have no opposing issues at this time; all is well, professional and operative

DONNIE from Vintage & Vapor Marketplace

This is the best rewards program out there. They are always available if you need them.

This program has made me thousands of dollars I love it.

Pros

Easy to use, customers love it and it allows you to reach more people in a shorter time frame than traditional advertising methods, re: radio, newspaper. I use it daily and would not think of using any other program.

Stan from Environeers

TapMango has performed beyond our expectations. Customers love earning points!

Pros

Ease of use. Great value. Helps build a loyal customer base. Generates a lot of repeat business. Integrates with our POS system (Lightspeed).

Cons

The reporting could be more flexible. The tablet is too small and can be a pain in the butt to use.

Erin from Rescue Mission

Continually Improving the Software

Pros

There are so many features, and from a marketing standpoint, the user experience is great. The system is pretty easy to navigate, and they are always working to improve the product.

Cons

The transition to any new system can be bumpy, but TapMango representatives worked with us to make it as easy as possible. They have been very responsive in improving the experience since we launched.

Salvador from Self-Employed Freelancer

Keep your customers coming back with TapMango

Pros

So many great features and ways to customize your customer retention programs with TapMango! It not only helps to track repeat customers, but also to entice customers who havent been in your shop in a while. My favorite bit of the program is the marketing portal. It gives you a logistical breakdown of all of your customers and helps you track metrics with a beautifully designed interface.

Cons

The entire program is pretty great, but adding some functionality would be awesome. The only thing I would recommend they add is a feature to get some of their social media accounts for more premium gifts. I think this would help drive sales. This is only opinion though, and so far everything TapMango does has been amazing.

Kelli from BlackSheep at Orenco

Industry: Textiles

Excellent for Our Shop

We have a small yarn shop in Oregon and Tap Mango has made our customers excited to come to the shop. They love the points program and the chance to win free stitch markers, yarn, and patterns. We like how easy it is to use, while our CCO loves playing with all of the features to make it a better customer experience.

Pros

The tablet and desktop interface are easy to use and easy to teach.

Cons

Sometimes the labeling can be confusing, i. e. "creatives" instead of "advertising"

Phillip from Mastervapor

Very useful and intuitive system. Provides a great way to reward customers and keep them returning.

It allows us to offer a reward to loyal customers and provides incentive for new customers to return. Also, displays our brand on the customer facing tablet that helps to legitimize our brand.

Pros

Customization of reward levels. There are also numerous other features that I haven't had the time to explore, but it's on the TODO list.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that the description fields of the rewards is not big enough to fully show the entire reward level description.

Tyler from Smokin' Monkey

Industry: Tobacco

Nothing short of greatness! Customer service Is Stellar!

Retain Customers. Get information into YOUR customers hands, the ones that are going to buy your product!

Pros

Its a great way to retain business, easy to use! Its been a game changer and my sales have sky rocketed since using the system!

Pleasent

Pros

It is user-friendly for staff and customers. As administrator, i get lots of useful data and reports.

Cons

I need a good quality sticker for the front door glass, the sticker they provide is very low quality

Frank from Next Generation Exchange

Great option for Rewards Program

Pros

Worth the investment to have a great rewards program. Love sending out text to customers of new sales. Sends out birthday coupons and incentives if customer has not been in store for a period of time.

Cons

Wish I could incorporate within my POS so everything is tracked there and not thru 2 separate systems.

Julie from Pumpd Nutrition

Tapmango has the best customer service of any loyalty program I have used for my business!

Customer retention, Marketing, Customer Service advice to grow my business.

Pros

I love that tapmango integrates directly with my POS making it easy for employees to keep track of awarded points.

Cons

Flipping the tablet back and forth. I would like to have stationary tablet for both parties to increase transaction time and time outs in program.

Danielle from Buddha's Bazaar

This particular time I experienced issues with a wallet cap being exceeded

Pros

I love the customer interaction, the flexibility in design and the immediate assistance I receive from Tap Mango reps.

Cons

The bugs in this particular software can be very frustrating at times. For example: Instant Wins not loading to customer accounts automatically App freezing up periodically Double texts on one campaign

Zach from DZ Gaming

Cost efficient to the max.

My sales have increased by over 10% last year and most of this has to do with the customer retention of TapMango.

Pros

The ease of use for the cost.

Cons

It freezes up once every 2 weeks, for about 1 hour.

Salar from Komal's

Great software!

Pros

Easy to use and easy to make campaigns and send text/emails to customers.

Cons

The price a too high for a loyalty service.