Browse Froged Reviews

Roberto from Odontalify

Great for tracking and understanding users, leads and website visitors

I have a SaaS and I'm always looking for tools to help me manage and understand my users, so this is a perfect tool for me. I'm extremely happy with the support team. They always respond quickly and are very helpful.

Pros

First of all, the UI is super clean, intuitive and simple to navigate. With the Javascript SDK you can basically feed any type of data from your app, do dynamic tagging, add custom attributes, setup event tracking, and then with the Dynamic and Manual Segmentation you can do pretty much anything you want.

Cons

Native mobile app is not yet where it needs to be, but they are working on a new version.

Reasons for Switching to Froged

Froged has a wider set of options for setting up custom attributes and event tracking. Also, the UI is much more appealing.

Ismael from Tuvalum

Industry: Sporting Goods

Like Intercom, but better

Pros

Froged combines all the good things of Intercom but without all those strange inconvenients of Intercom. Actually we moved from Intercom to Froged and we really notice the change for the better. It is a great powerfull tool to improve the marketing automation and the relations with customers.

Cons

It is not a real con, but in our case we are a B2C company and this tool is clearly focused on B2B companies, nor ecommerces.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

We chose Froged over other alternatives because to customer service. We scheduled a demo with each one of those tools and we really appreciated the customer support Froged gave us.

Reasons for Switching to Froged

We decided to switch off Intercom and move to Froged because we found some limitations to improve email automation scenarios and it was complicate to predict the amount of the next bill.

Josías from Pirsonal

Great Functionalities Better For Deep Integrations

The experience so far is great. They are constantly improving the tools and have great support.

Pros

I love personalized marketing. Froged allows you to create customer support, customer experience, and marketing automation workflows with personalization in mind. The team behind is working hard. They often release updates and are open to getting feedback. That's how you built a winner.

Cons

In order to get the most out of the tool, you need a developer to integrate it with your own saas platform. There is nothing wrong with this but would prefer an easier way. My app is not an app with thousands of users. I would like to easily see what each one of the active users is doing. This is possible with Froged, but it's hard to understand the data from a sales and marketing perspective at a glance. There is nothing wrong with the view Froged offers, so please note that my use case it's probably different from what their average users need.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

The team is accessible. You can tell they are improving the tool. I have the option to create auto-messages based on user behavior and triggers.

Reasons for Switching to Froged

We still use tawk.to for our public-facing website because it is easier to understand what's going on in real-time in order to see what people are reading about and then interact with them proactively. But use Froged for the user-facing pages because it is better for support and user engagement.

Roger from UpLevel

Software to support my clients thats I can’t do without

Love this software. I’ve tried other solutions but nothing as slick and multi-functional as this.

Pros

Ease of deployment is so simple I can set up another location and get it up and running with a few tweaks and the provided code copied and pasted. The ease of use where it comes to using Froged to support my clients is fantastic. If I’m not at the computer I’ve got everything pushed through the mobile App so don’t miss an instance. Knowledge base has got to be my favourite function though. So slick and easy to set up.

Cons

I’d appreciate support of other video channels in the future fir the knowledge base. I want to host my own so my clients are looking at YouTube recommendations at the end of my help videos. This would also provide me with the ability to swap a video out without changing the URL in the knowledge base if I needed to.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

The modern fresh clean design and multi-function capabilities of it.

Raul from Neuromobile

Industry: Program Development

Un cambio radical en la gestion

Un gran salta de calidad en la simplificacion de los procesos de atencion al cliente y comunicacion de las mejoras en nuestra plataforma.

Pros

Todo el acompañamiento por el equipo de CS. La simplicidad de las funcionalidades, está lo justo que se necesita para mejorar el procediemiento de asistencia y captacion de clientes.

Cons

Faltan cositas por pulir y me gustaría tener una gestión mas clara de los flujos de automensajes. Pero esto no es un incoveniente

Reasons for Choosing Froged

Por su simplicidad y la atencion al cliente

Reasons for Switching to Froged

Por que zendesk se habia convertido en una herramienta intratable.

Jessie from Doggies in Town

I would recommend Froged to all businesses needing a CRM system

Very good!

Pros

- Detailed data of each user - Ability to engage with user, especially live when they are creating a profile - Behavior emails based on triggers, automatising - New features every couple of weeks/months (blog editor) - Good & fast customer service

Cons

- In behavioral emails, clicking on save it always brings you back to all behavioral emails instead of the category you were working in

- Knowing the founders - Personal customer service

Richard from Cotswold Web

Froged is an impressive Behavioral Messaging Platform like Intercom

Impressed! Excellent software and easy to use.

Pros

Incredibly easy to use and implement. Zero training to onboard the team. Clean interface that is robust and some great features. We use it mainly for website chat and the auto-messages. We will start using the behavioural emails and knowledge base in the future. Support has been fast and helpful.

Cons

I would like to see an android and iPhone app, this is on the roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

We chose Froged over the competitors for price and ease of use.

Kind Toad for Live chat support and user aalytics.

Fantastic support and a great system for your priest to grow with.

Pros

The knowledge base, live chat and user tracking features

Cons

No mobile app yet, sometimes it's hard integrate with existing platforms like e-commerce without slowing down your load time.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

Affordability, ease of use and value in the long term

Event and user tracking

Evgeny Kasperovich from euGenius Vision

Great addition to our tools arsenal for tracking and engaging users

Pros

The ability to track logged-in users, assigning own events, triggering upsells. Support is good. Roadmap has necessary features for making this product even better.

Cons

UI doesn't look super modern (for me the most important that everything works, so this part doesn't bother me)

Reasons for Choosing Froged

I bought both but I dove into Froged and so far it has the features I need.

Chris from BLUE ARCTIC

Don't be a toad, get Froged!

The functionality, user interface, performance and features of Froged is hands down top in the market for the price it's offered at.

Pros

The organization of the knowledge base is by far my most used and liked feature

Cons

Would love to see more mobile features and support for iOS

Loved the way Froged looks and functions over LiveAgent

Max from worldoptimizer

Froged is a great tool for user conversion and upsells

Great support. Company in Europe! Dedicated team and most important AWESOME and easy-to-use product.

Pros

The easy way Froged allows creating custom event and tags that get attached to visitor. It's also effortless to communicate with live visitors or segment existing users. Froged has built-in Knowledge base and Updates panel. The information can be sent to visitors inside the chat panel and expanded into a popup. They are currently working on a dedicated full page knowledge base including an updates' timeline. The plugin in can send user automatic message in the chat bubble or via email when certain event/tags are applied to a user.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike apart from some minor annoyances but that is a matter of taste. In my case I'd like to have more customizing options of the chat panel layout and an overall reduction of necessary clicks to accomplish tasks. Furthermore, the Froged brand is very playful and I'd like it to be toned down (less Jack-In-The-Box animations etc.) but they are working on these features so this is only a minor note at this point.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

Feature for the price! This product is so great at this price point and offers higher value for my goals.

Reasons for Switching to Froged

The livechat! Then the easy segmentation and continues profile building. A simple bot like the one from Continually wasn't converting and people felt that automation was at work.

Leav from Financial Samurai

Really easy communication with my clients

Forged is the main way we give support to our users. It is easy to integrate, provide help, see what users like and read and it is intuitive for them as well, so there is no learning curve.

Pros

Integration is very easy and the experience for the users is very familiar so it's easy to provide support. The knowledgebase and update sections also help users to feel more connected to us and answer their own questions. Froged team is very responsive and quick to support and solve bugs.

Cons

Mobile support. I can't support users from mobile, but I do see the notification in the email so I can go to a computer.

Forged is much cheaper.

Wynne from Daily Yoga With Lauren

Highly valuable customer engagement tool

Pros

Froged is a dream to use. You hear hype like that all time these days. But, in this case, it's true. Dead-simple to setup. Choose when and where you want your chat, knowledgebase, or site messages to show up. See who's active. Tailor automation based on where your audience comes from... which action they take... amazing. I'm really only scratching the surface of Froged at the moment. But, it's a game-changer already.

Cons

I haven't found ANYTHING I don't like about Froged so far!

Froged is just better.

Very Effective Tool to Understand Your Traffic & Leads

So far I loved the great customer support. The tool is very well-build, seems very complete and the developers listen to all the feedback and feature requests.

Pros

I like how this tool easily integrates with my wordpress site's data. I can easily pass data from other tool and thus track a user coming from other channels.

Cons

They don't allow removing their branding from the live chat and emails.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

First of all, I got a great lifetime deal for this tool and then I tested it for couple of days on my site and found it very easy and effective for my marketing campaigns.

Timothy from Digital Seeds Developmemt

Powerful with a beautiful UI

This software is great for live chat and interaction with users.

Pros

This software makes communicating with our clients a breeze. I love the data on my clients is so easy to access and read while chatting with my clients.

Cons

The email features seem half baked and documentation is minimal.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

The email features tipped the scale.

Tracy from WishList Products, Inc.

Seriously Powerful tool for Marketing and Customer Engagement

Overall, I'm very pleased. This tool does more than I originally expected.

Pros

The set up of basic functionality was surprisingly simple. I actually thought I must be missing something. I'm planning to spend more time working on the Automessages and Behavioral Emails. I've also had a chance to talk with their team and I'm VERY impressed with how open they are to feedback from customers.

Cons

Not much in the way of cons, but I would like to see more info about tracking. The system will already track visitors to your site so it can trigger info. I'd like to see some history type of logs in case you'd like to verify activity on a certain person like logging into a customer center to access a purchase.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

While reviewing the product prior to purchase I could tell their team was interested in gaining feedback on how to improve the tool in the future. This is a HUGE plus in my opinion. :)

Suryadi from Wannabear

Understand Your Customer, to Make Your Business Successfull

With Froged i can create campaign to segmented my dream customer. so i can understand more deeper what my customer really want. and provide great support for my customer.

Pros

Nice UI, livechat is awesome, very smooth engage feature is great, we can create the campaign to segmented our customer.

Cons

i dont like the notification sound, a lack of integration. - widget icon uncustomized.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

Froged more user friendly, well develope. and very easy to setup.

Linda from Commlines Media

Feature laden, great support

Pros

I have used a number of different apps to increase customer engagement and support in the past. Froged combines these features into any easy to set up application that does many, many things. For a small team that uses automation to get much done as efficiently as possible, this is fantastic. It is one of those software purchases I had high hopes for that has over delivered and this continues to be so.

Cons

There was not anything about the software I can find fault with.

Albert from Raw Data

Industry: Farming

All in one support and engage marketing platform

Their team is fast and easy going, they helped since the beginning with the setup and gave us tips related with the use.

Pros

Before to start working with Froged our team was using different tools such as Active Campaign and HelpCrunch. Nowadays we can do the same in just one tool, saving times and costs.

Cons

There is nothing we miss at the moment, maybe because the tool is still quite new in our company

Reasons for Choosing Froged

We tried the trial and the platform looked very easy to work with and could solve different problems in just one unique marketing platform. Moreover the price is very competitive.

Reasons for Switching to Froged

2 main reasons, integration of features and cost of the service.

Response from Froged Technologies

Replied March 2020

Hi Albert! Thanks for your feedback, we are very happy to help your company grow and we'll improve our features to offer to our clients the best customer success and support tool - Jesus -

Great features some UI improvements will take it to the next level

Pros

1. You can capture pretty much all customer life cycle events which is excellent. 2. You can generate specific actions based on these events 3. Chat looks good and has all required features.

Cons

To be honest nothing big but I think they can definitely improve the chat load time when clicked to start the conversation.

Live Chat For your website

Overall, great customer service and a great product that works reliably. They keep on making improvements which is also a sign of a company on the way up!

Pros

I like the Quote feature & the fact that you can save customer info

Cons

I wish they had a stronger integration with Shopify stores. Right now you can use the chat, but you can't carry over customer info & sales data into Froged from Shopify

Jorge from Inmovilla

Froged el arma de Customer Succes que toda empresa debería de tener

Pros

Sus funcionalidades, la grandes posibilidades que nos ofrece, su sencillez y la gran implicación del equipo para mejorar cada día.

Cons

Creo que nada en especial, siempre se pueden pedir más cosas, pero las pedimos y nos escuchan, sabemos que poco a poco llegaran las nuevas features.

Relación Calidad-Precio

PK from SingaporeProperty.TV

Gain valuable insights on my site visitors

I treasure the fact that the software is user friendly and allow me to get started really quickly.

Pros

Really impressed with the ability to : - gain insights on visitors, including original taffic source and pages visited, even before they initiate contact - customize follow up auto messages to interact and initiate enquiry Owning a business website is like opening a store in a mall, you need someone to greet each customer with a different message, based on their actions. Froged offers that unique solution.

Cons

If Froged can increase the limit of the number of contacts for our package, it would be ideal.

Timothy from indema.

Literally the best chat app

Pros

I love the user interface, the ability to see live users and be able to chat with them too. I love the overall feel and support is also amazing!

Cons

No cons at all that I am able to see! I just wish they could do email campaigns that can do drip.

Ronaldo from aquimídia

Everything I need on a chat widget

Pros

- FAQ - Changelog - Knowledge base portal (soon)

Cons

- Branding text is kinda big - Needs more integrations (already on roadmap)

José María from Suministros del Sol

The best way to really know your client

We have managed to get to know our client, have them organized, attend to them quickly and guide them to the product they are looking for. We create personalized offers for each client and automatic responses that are increasing the conversion rate.

Pros

With the application we can know what our client is really looking for, offer them very personalized offers. In short, make the client feel well attended.

Cons

It has so many features that sometimes it is not easy to administer.

Reasons for Choosing Froged

The technical support they have. They offer you help for the implementation and they constantly attend you for everything you need to do.

Sufficient Solution

Pros

Froged helps us get in touch with our customers in a fast and convenient way. Our customers never had any problem with contacting us and Froged provided sufficient information about the customer to help them. We also export the data Froged keeps for us and make small analyses on it with the filters Froged offers.

Cons

Sometimes you may need to refresh the page because the browser can't properly load everything on the dashboard. It may be stemming from the browser too, I am not sure. Also, the filters on customer data can be enhanced even more.

Scott from Allbus

You can't miss this deal!

Pros

Froged is a fantastic software that has all the features that makes it one of the best chat platforms in the market. We are waiting for the knowledge base portal with the CNAME configuration and the multi-language support. Both of these functions are in their road map. The support is first class and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very kind person!

Cons

The company and their tools are brand new. Therefore, it will take some time to see how they will grow and expand their company.

Pawel from FLX

Great combo of chat software with marketing automation

Nice onboarding, very easy event tracking setup, responsive team with Slack channel.

Pros

This tool is so powerful as you can set very detailed actions on the event level. Automations are not limited, and you can do quite a lot with it, to become your support center and lead generator at once.

Cons

It's new software on the market, so you need to help the team to frame functions. This is an advantage as well, as they are quite flexible.

An all round solid product

Pros

The product was easy to use and set up. It's very powerful. It has an auto-message feature, a knowledge base and most importantly triggers based on the client behaviour. The fee is also reasonable

Cons

The product isn't white label. Having "Powered by frogged" just isn't professional.

Reasons for Switching to Froged

Froged was just a superior product. Also far better customer service

Periklis from AdMariner

A hidden gem

The fact that with some tagging I can identify whatever behaviour I wish and activate campaigns was key in locking in. Highly competent support able to solve one the spot. Certainly many things can be improved but current state is promising.

Pros

Flexible & granular setup based on needs

Cons

Too much Green colour but design won't bring sales. On the other hand it reminds me of my Amstrad 6128

Granularity in tracking

Manuel from Enloya

Impressive customer success tool

Pros

This is an impressive tool to communicate with current and prospective clients (through a beautiful chat widget) and to keep track of their behaviour within your website. Crucially, you can tag each visitor by keywords (you select your own), which takes customer segmentation to a whole new level. Leveraging on the (very specific) data collected from each visitor, Froged then allows you to send laser-focused email campaigns to them.

Cons

Froged needs to continue working on integrations, they need to make sure that Froged integrates with as many apps as possible. Currently, they have very few integrations, which is normal for a new startup.

Yainer from SOSAFE

SOSAFE

Ha sido buena

Pros

El onboarding que ofrece, es amigable en su uso, tiene soporte

Cons

Siento q falta documentación, sobre todo para sacarle provecho al 100%, siendo que el set up podría ser más acompañado

Reasons for Choosing Froged

Por precio y q tenía lo del onboarding

Por precio

Jacqueline from Beauty Backer

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great tool for customer engagement

We are switching from another onboarding tool to Froged. We love the fact that we can reach out to user based on their actions, so we engage only when they need us. Unobtrusive and easy to tailor to our unique business needs.

Pros

Ease of use and a fully functioned solution.

Cons

So far so good. There is nothing to dislike.

Good Productt and service

Pros

1. Una manera muy sencilla de resolver tickets. 2. Su filosofía de trabajo. Resuelven cualquier duda al momento y están abiertos a dar y recibir feedback

Cons

Incluir las encuestas a usuarios en us producto puede ser un buen punto a tener en cuenta.

Ivan from Digital Market Studio

The most complete chat, support and marketing tools in one!

Pros

Easy control for all support messages and CRM option to track visitors and option to show them personalised messeges!

Cons

Not to much cons for what they offered, may be miss some tutorials matirial!

Kyle from kpmthemes

Great product

10 out 10 great product

Pros

This is great for customer service they recommend this product

Cons

No cons

Needed customer service software

Martin from mailfloss

An excellent way to engage with customers

Pros

Froged is nice. It has a lot of features all bundled into one. It allows for a lot of behavioural triggering and the in-app widget is very handy to use, especially for customers of your product who may require additional assistance.

Cons

It takes a bit to setup and doesn't have Segment support. Hopefully they add Segment tracking in the future, as it would save a lot of time.

Levi from smile

Easy and its name is the title FROGED

Froged was a good experience to use the ux design was awesome i can tell allot of work has been put into making this software for companys like mine

Pros

CUSTOMIZATION WAS EASY TO SET UP AND NAVIGATE WAS PRETTY SMOOTH AS WELL

Cons

INTERACTION WITH THE SOFTWARE WAS DIVINE, AND AGENTS WHO TESTED THE SOFTWARE AT THE OFFICE LIKE THIS THAN MOST OTHER SOFTWARE WE TRIED