What are Class Manager users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Class Manager software through verified user reviews

• icon"It has become so much more than that to me. The introduce new features all the time and the communication from the teach is brilliant."
  • icon"Class Manager is very easy to use with easily accessible help guides if needed."
  • icon"We like how easy it is to use and super simple to learn not overwhelming."
  • icon"Ve found it a little difficult to get used to, but that may be because I was previously using another programme which I was very used to."
  • icon"Our invoices go into peoples junk folders which makes things difficult as we have to follow up with families that they have received our invoice."
  • icon"Only a few problems on change over, discount schemes hard to switch to and a few basic reports are missing from the list of pre-set up ones."

Browse all Class Manager Reviews

• Have you used Class Manager and would like to share your experience with others?

Aditya

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Extremely user friendly and comparatively reasonable!

Revelation School of Dance Review of Class Manager

This software is really easy to use. Its make the admin side of my business so much easier particularly when it comes to invoicing. The best part of Class Manager is the extremely helpful staff. Any problems that arise are resolved that day and somebody is always on hand to help. In a world of pre-recorded messages and company’s wanting you to email through with queries Class Manager is a breath of fresh air. Being able to pick up the phone and speak to one of their representatives who are so happy to help is worth every penny. Class Manager is excellent for Dance schools as you can do everything from registers to invoicing. I recommend them constantly to all of my dance teacher friends. They are also always to keen to hear opinions and suggestions from their clients.

Pros

Personally being able to pick up the phone and have somebody answer any questions straight away. The staff are so friendly and happy to help.

Cons

Honestly don’t have a bad word to say about this software.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

The training session for site sold it for me. It was so helpful and easy to use.

Hauke

Best decision we could have made!

Class Manager made our customer/student management a lot easier, quicker and more reliable. We can really manage most of our tasks from within this system which also means all info is in one place and therefor always current. Initially, we did not see how moving away from Excel spreadsheets would open a whole new world for us, but it really did! Also, we can have more than one person working "within the system" at the same time without data corruption - try that in Excel!

Pros

Having outgrown Excel Sheets, we were looking for the best solution for our theatre school. Originally, we were a bit hesitant because we were early adopters and are using Class Manager from abroad (Germany). However, neither proved to be problematic. Class Manager has been very easy to set up, it works very intuitively and should you encounter any issues (which in our cases have been mostly user generated issues), provides top notch customer service - very quick and efficient. Whilst we thought that value for money has been great initially, a lot of new features have been added on a regular basis without increasing pricing - which makes value for money extremely great! We found that requirements for the use of a tool like Class Manager very dramatically from user to user. Some of the newer features we did not use, but one of the things we find very useful is that you can simply "hide" those features making the backend as complicated as you need but as simple as possible.

Cons

No complaints at all. The Class Manager team even helped us import our data from good old Excel!

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

Class Manager won value for money hands down. Development speed and customer service prove us right.

Reasons for switching to Class Manager

We outgrew spreadsheets and needed a bigger, better and more reliable solution.

Carol

Class Manager

Easy invoicing makes life simple, dashboard is good for a quick overview of the income and outstanding debts. Although limited the email messaging is a simple way of getting information out to customers.

Pros

Covers the essentials required for the administration of a dance studio - invoicing, timetabling, contact info and email messaging. Its very well priced compared to other software that offers similar functions.

Cons

The platform is still developing with new features being added all the time. Navigating the software can be cumbersome at times - shortcuts would help with some aspects. However the developers are happy to listen to suggestions and improvements are being made all the time

Half the cost

Half the cost.

Miranda

Industry: Performing Arts

The BEST studio management software we have used!!!

The team are fantastic - I highly recommend Class Manager to all of my studio owner friends.

Pros

The customer service! The team at MCM are always so quick to respond if I have a question about a feature or need assistance. I love that they are also always reaching out to ask us studio owners what we would like to see in the next update. Feels like we are a part of a team, not just a customer. Our internal admin staff, teachers and clients have all said that MCM is by far the best software we have used. They all love how user friendly it is.

Cons

It is hard to think of one really... perhaps being able to edit an invoice after it has been sent without the need to create a new one.

Julie

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great product for sports clubs

Excellent service would highly recommend. with regards to cost - we as a company like to know how much we are paying each month. with many similar companies they are taking a percentage, therefore, the more you earn the more they earn and you can end up paying a high cost for the program.

Pros

Pros; easy to use, easy to move around the program. covers all of the needs of the business. customer friendly. Having the additional videos to help with any issues is also helpful. The customer service is fantastic. They answer quickly and are knowledgeable. They also take on board any ideas or suggestions and add these to the program.

Cons

As a previous database programmer, I find I want more complex software reports - although this is not necessarily a Con as I always put my ideas forward which they take on board for the future.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

I felt that Love admin was centred around large organisations and I would end up paying more for the product in the long run.

Reasons for switching to Class Manager

the old software couldn't cope with my needs and they did not appear to want to upgrade to the customers needs.

Nicola

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Efficient product, outstanding customer service and support

A professional product that is saving me hours of admin time. Anything that reduces my admin time is a definite positive. My overall experience since joining Class Manager has been positive, supportive and professional.

Pros

Takes a little set up but there is so much support from the CM team on hand to guide you through the process. This product has completely streamlined the admin work for my business. All my customer data and registers are at my finger tips and invoices can be compiled and sent out easily and professionally. I finally have an admin system I am proud of! It makes my workload easier and feedback from my customers has been positive. The advantage is that I can track customer payments which going forward will make such a difference. My customers can always log into their own version of the portal which is a big advantage. The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Class Manager team is second to none. They are always on hand no matter how daft my question seems! Fantastic on going customer support.

Cons

I can honestly say that I haven’t found any major drawbacks. The Class Manager team are always working on new developments and are really honest and open to suggestions for improvements.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

I liked the fixed price for CM at a time when my studio wasn’t even open. I booked an extended into duct ion with a couple of companies but I was most impressed with CM.

Reasons for switching to Class Manager

Admin was becoming too time consuming. Class Manager was recommended to me so I started with the free trial and continued from there.

Rohanna

Industry: Performing Arts

Excellent software with exceptional customer support!

Excellent, their customer service is exceptional. Even with the time difference (I am in Australia and the support team is UK based) I find the responses prompt and efficient they follow up on issues as well to ensure all has been resolved. The overall branding, ease of use, customer support, and parent portal makes Class Manager an excellent system for dance schools. After the initial set up it, it will save you hours in admin time.

Pros

The overall interface of Class Manager is a simple easy to use menu option. The main menu homepage has a snapshot of the day's lessons, outstanding invoices and upcoming events/birthdays. Invoices are easy to bulk generate and simple to view send and track, for the user they are clearly itemized and easy to read. Class rolls are clear and easy to mark, children only need to be marked if they are absent which is a huge timesaver.

Cons

Initially, Class Manager lacked quite a few basic features needed to operate a simple roll system for a dance school. However, in the 9 months I have been subscribed to Class Manager almost all features have since been added, many thanks to their excellent support team. There are still a few minor things that could be improved, such as adjusting invoices after they have been generated (it is possible but quite involved), additional payment options to allocate a payment too. I also found the initial set up of classes very tedious, however, once created seasons can simply be copied to the next which saves a lot of time. Some feedback from staff is it can be hard to mark rolls after the day of classes, by this I think they mean that they have to manually search for the class within the system. Perhaps a setlist of each employer's classes to easily refer back to would be a solution to this issue. Lastly, for parents who are paying invoices off in installments, they cannot see the amount remaining from heir end only the total amount that was outstanding. This creates a lot of additional admin time for the administrator.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

1, Cost. 2, Referral by a fellow dance teacher. When I first joined Class Manager it was a very basic feature software, still excellent value for money but lacking a lot of basic features. As mentioned above 9 months later the amount of features that have been added has transformed it into a system that meets every need.

Cost.

Julie

Brilliant customer service

One of the best things about Class Manager is the customer service, which I think is outstanding. There are several ways you can contact them to ask a question and I always receive a speedy reply. There was a time that I had an issue with my account and the team responded well. They went through a lengthy process to ensure the problem was fixed and followed up with me afterwards to make sure I was happy with the outcome.

Pros

I love having lots of my business elements all in one place including customer information, student records, registers, timetables, invoices, payments, staff records, emails and more). It's easy to use and I have my staff set up with their own logins so that they can access registers and medical information when required but I can limit their access to other private information. The invoicing function saves me a lot of time. Another point that is great about Class Manager is that they are always improving the software. They actively ask users for feedback to ensure they provide what dance school owners need and regularly add new features.

Cons

I would really like a few tweeks to the online registration process on the software as at the moment this doesn't quite provide what I need it to but I understand that is currently under review. It would be brilliant if it could link up with accounting software in the future.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

I was aware that it was created by the same developers of Stage Stubs and was really impressed by that software so was keen to see what else they could create. It was also priced very reasonably compared to other similar products. I also liked the fact that the price was fixed regardless of the number of customers you have on the database (many other companies increase the amount you pay when you add more customers).

Joanne

Industry: Performing Arts

Time saving, business boosting, best software for an evolving business and time!

Fantastic!

Pros

What I love most about this software is the saving in administrative time! To me that is priceless It used to take me days just to send one email- let alone the invoices I had to send out individually. I would literally spend a week sending each invoice, calculating discounts per family/class. Then I’d have to compile registers/timetables, In putting payments, sending receipts! I cannot express how invaluable this software has been for my business. It took a while to set up, but the team were able to help me through this and even offered to input data for me. The additional features that have been added since last year are fabulous and I’m particularly impressed with the addition on the online classes etc via YouTube- this has become a huge help for my business during this Covid-19. Anyone looking to reduce their admin time, without compromising their business or teaching I would highly recommended.

Cons

The hardest thing for me and the most frustrating thing was the set, but now that it’s done it’s so easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Class Manager

I liked the convenience of having everything I needed in one place. Online registers accessible anywhere. Write 1 email and send to everyone Easy invoice sending to everyone at the click of a button

Christina

Industry: Performing Arts

Cut down my admin time from days to just a few hours!

Classmanager are really helpful when you have a problem. You can reach them easily on email/phone and they talk you through the system when first using it. They have been really supportive. They are always adding new features and unlike other companies you pay one price for the month and don’t have to pay extra if your studio grows and you have more customers.

Pros

I have been using Classmanager for over a year and i now get my dance admin completed so much faster, giving me much more time to concentrate on other things. I love the online live class and pre recorded class options, which have become available. I don’t know how I would have coped without this feature, it would have taken hours to send all the links to each customer. I also really love the portal, which gives you somewhere your dancers and dance families to access their individual classes, details, invoices and payments. It is an invaluable systems for any dance school!

Cons

I would really love if I could write a short note and customise my receipts

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

A friend suggested I tried the system to cut down on admin hours. I did a trial and didn’t look back! Thank you Class Manager

Deborah

Class Manager Review

Extremely positive. The system is easy to use, the initial online training is fabulous. When I have had issues, usually due to my non tech background, the chat facility has been brilliant at dealing with my issues. They are always super quick at responding. They also take on board any suggestions I have had to make the software even better from a user perspective.

Pros

I love the integrated Stripe payments, and the registration options. The system is very easy to use, the apps are great for my teachers to upload information off site. It has cut down my admin time by days!!! I used to spend hours on a daily basis updating spreadsheets and reconciling bank statements. I am still in awe at the amount of time this system frees up for me to do other things. The registration process has been brilliant during lockdown, and face to face, ensuring that any child that jumps into another class is billed for that lesson - no more inadvertent freebies due to my bad admin skills. Love it.

Cons

Students aren't automatically in alphabetical order, but I can change this whenever I go into a register.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

More UK Centric, also dealt specifically with dance as opposed to a lot of other software providers which were sports orientated rather than dance specific.

Rosanna

An easy to use and ever improving system

Excellent customer service. Excellent value for money. We looked around at many other platforms and before we heard of Class Manager were going to set up LoveAdmin - until the customer service we received was atrocious and luckily we found Class Manager. The team have been helpful and instructive from day one, and you certainly aren't forgotten about as a customer once you've signed up.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software and its layout - things are where you expect them to be. It is an attractive looking interface from both customer and client point of view. There are many good features to the software and it is excellent value for money. I like the functionality of the registers, having all the information in one place on a system such as this is much more professional and easier to administrate as a manager and the dashboard is great for an overview of the business.

Cons

There is nothing that I like 'least' about the software. I am really impressed that every recommendation that we have made to improve the functionality or recommendations from other users is considered, addressed and ultimately put on the list of things to improve. These include GoCardless integration for monthly invoicing, a text message system and being able to download reports on classes, number and finances.

Jackrabbit Dance

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

The other platforms either had bad customer service, didn't have all the functions we needed or they weren't being developed, or didn't seem as user friendly.

Caroline

Industry: Performing Arts

Changed the way we manage our dance school

Generally it's been amazing for our school. One of the best things is the team are very responsive and they listen to their users. Any problem I have ever called or mentioned has been rectified. even if it's something difficult like asking for a new feature, it may take longer but they are always implementing new things to keep up with demand which is great. Having everything in one place has made our small dance school business so much easier to manage, and it is useful to be able to remain clearly on top of everything. You can track who has paid invoices, and even see when customers have read your emails (game changer - every dance teacher has the mum says they didn't get that email...when you've clearly sent it 3 times). And in a modern age when looking after the environment is everything, we have made our school completely paperless thanks to class manager- would definitely recommend :)

Pros

It's made administration of our dance school so much easier. The class manager team helped us with the initial set up which made things a lot easier, and as the software has developed we have developed with it. Each new feature which is introduced is based on feedback from its users, so it is always useful to us as a school. When we started we only used it for generating our invoices more easily (used to spend hours doing them manually), now we do everything from the system. We manage our students, organise our timetables, send messages and group messages - just a few of the many features.

Cons

There's a few annoying niggly features - for example, when you try to go back a page it will take you to the beginning of an entire list rather than just the beginning of the page you were on. This is fine when you're on page 1 but can get tedious by page 10 when you can't just go to the next item but instead have to go back to the first page and then click through to page 10. This being said, it's a small thing, and the class manager team are constantly making updates so I believe this will be something which will soon be rectified.

They were cheaper!

Courtney

Its a Class Act

We have been very pleased with our overall experience thus far. The customer service is unmatched by any other company we have worked with, your eagerness and willingness to adapt to the needs of your customers and the changes we are seeing in the world are commendable and have greatly benefited our unplanned pivot to the online teaching world. While we haven't quite seen the benefit yet on the administrative front, implementation of the new system hadn't fully taken place when we went into lockdown so we still have a few things to integrate before September that should be helpful.

Pros

The feature I have appreciated the most is customer service. Whether you have emailed, messaged or interacted over Facebook, the customer service team is always willing and able to answer. The team has gone to great lengths to assist us and has even been able to expedite rolling out software features based on our individualised needs. They are very open to constructive criticism and feedback in an effort to improve upon their software and service for the betterment of their various clients and the administrative ease that we are all so desperately in need of.

Cons

There are a variety of features that have not yet been introduced that unfortunately have made the ease of use for myself and our team a little more difficult than we'd anticipated. Our old system was built using Google Drive which apart from the email integration, invoicing capabilities and security we felt worked quite well for us but we wanted something that would be more professional and would help us streamline our admin processes and improve with parental communication. We still believe this can be achieved but there are still some features, like being able to look at a specific location/class and see an overview of the whole term (absences, illnesses, teacher/student notes) that was very useful as a teacher and administrator, being able to make notes that can be actioned by teachers/administrators and be able to collect data from free triallers, members and leavers that help us track our trends for review. We know that many of these features are in the pipeline and others will require us to adapt but we'd welcome further collaboration to help as we want this to succeed just as much for ourselves as we do for you.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

While Love Admin was more established at the time we made our choice to go with Class Manager, they were unwilling and unable to provide us the reassurance that it would it would be a good fit for our team. They didn't meet their own deadlines, offer any additional support or provide anywhere near the quality of customer care you have shown and delivered.

Katherine-Lucy

Industry: Performing Arts

Class manager soft ware with a business responsive team

Particularly in Covid 19 situation whilst running online classes, it has proved its worth, making it possible for customers to enroll via the parents portal function. Soft ware support has been excellent at all times, the access to the online direct messaging with the company has improved use. Equally the phone calls are always promptly answered with great professional service. Overall it has transformed the running of my school , simplifying accountancy and general administration, leaving me more time to teach and promote the school.

Pros

Love the search feature as it makes finding data easy. The online element of the soft wear means it can be accessed from multiple devices. Features such as reminder emails for late payments make that issue easier to handle. The message function is extremely useful as an individual customer or the whole school can be contacted with information. The development of this product has been directed by input from its users. I had particular needs regarding my pricing system and this was accommodated . The parents portal.

Cons

Nothing but suggestions for improvements Would prefer more financial reports to be available. Being able to add pictures & video to the messaging function. Being able to individualize the format of the dash board.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

After looking at all the options and researching over 35 systems, I felt this gave best value for money and that the development team were more responsive to the needs of my business model and had at heart the needs of all of their customers. Also it is a product from a well respective company and didn't have any issues with time zones due to be in the UK.

Reasons for switching to Class Manager

The program was outdated and could only be accessed on one computer with slow functionality.

Danielle

Industry: Performing Arts

Amazing customer service, overall great program

They have a great online chat option where we can pop in our questions and get them answered quickly. The staff are informative and accessible as well as being patient and helpful.

Pros

We trialled this program because in comparison it was much much cheaper than its competitors. Yes the program was in its infancy so therefore had some kinks to iron out but everything and I mean everything that we asked of the developers has been implemented promptly in order for the program to cater for the different needs of its clients. The customer service is impeccable- we ask and they deliver with such amazing speed. Even when we are in Australia and they are based in the UK so therefore we have a large time difference, their response to questions and concerns is super fast and efficient and they always try to cater for their clientele. It almost feels like a community where we are building the program together. Nothing is to hard for the class manager team to cater for and although the program is still growing and there are features they are developing, they really do go above and beyond to satisfy their clients. The price is also amazing $40 AUD a month in comparison to $120 plus every little extra is an add on price- whereas it’s all included in class manager. There is no hidden costs popping up all the time. They also adapted to the whole online learning experience during the covid pandemic with ease, adding options to the program literally overnight. They seem to work tirelessly to build the software to be up to the standard of competitors but without the price tag.

Cons

We would love the text service to get a wriggle on, we’ve been waiting for that one for a while but understand it’s a big job to create and code.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

Price initially and also it was one all inclusive monthly fee with no ads ons as opposed to dancebiz. They also didn’t have capped enrolments where you pay one price for 0-100 students hypothetically and then the price goes up for 100-200 students etc.

Reasons for switching to Class Manager

Dance works did not provide an online cloud based program that was within our budget.

Gemma

Best Management Tool for Dance Classes

Pros

I choose the class manager software after trialing several products, this was by far superior to anything I had used before. Firstly Payment struture is very straight forward and you don't get penalised if you grow bigger, they just support your ability to grow and allow you to reduce your admin time. Meaning you can devote more time to you main business needs. It is really easy to set up your timetables and invoice your lessons every month, and has meant my payments are coming in quicker and take up much less of my time to log. Class manager has allowed me to bring all my communication and customer details into one place, helping me remove paperwork for registrations, means my parents can manage their own profiles, classes and payments. This has been a godsend during the covid crisis The Class manager support team are really responsive I have never had a query ignored or missed. They are extrememly helpful and helped me get to grips with the system very quickly. Finally Class Manager enabled extra festure during the covid crisitime, allowing me to bring on-line classes to my whole dance school during the covid crisis, for no extra charge, this has allowed me to keep functioning and supporting my students from my main customer base. I cannot thank them enough for this. I would highly recommend this service if you want fantastic service, fabulous support and value for money.

Cons

The main thing that could be improved is the usability of each page, by maybe letting you set view permantly on certain pages/ searches so it doesn't jump back to original setting after you have completed a task. The ability to send out customer wide texts or groups texts if needed would also be a fantastic asset to the service.

Mariona

Industry: Performing Arts

Has saved me so much time!

I am very happy with it and the costumer service has always been great answering all my questions and taking on my feedback during development process. I believe this app is great for my business and has saved me a lot of time, specially when I didn't have the budget to hire people to help me with admin work. I believe in the capacity of this team to keep developing an app that it is up to date and keeps offering smart solutions to businesses like mine. I hope they develop a phone App version in the future for parents and studio owners .

Pros

I like how user friendly the software is and the fact that it suits perfectly the nature of my business (dance school). I am able to coordinate classes, teachers, costumer data base, communication with costumers, invoicing system and merchandising orders all in one. It has saved me a lot of time with spreadsheets and I know the information I store from my costumers and business is safe and protected.

Cons

I joined this software at the initial stage of its development, I was one of the business who was part of the trial period. Obviously the software has some minor issues at the beginning and didn't offer all the potential it had at that stage. I had to wait for some features to be developed but they always delivered what they promised they were going to add to the App. Class Manager listened to their costumers's feedback and have always been very effective and proactive correcting and adding new features to the app. For example, they were extremely reactive to add online classes feature when the Covid-19 started.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

Because I found Class Manager to be more user friendly, it was easier for me to understand and I became very comfortable with it from the very beginning.

Rebecca

Industry: Performing Arts

Great system and easy to use

Communication with parents/customers have been improved with their messaging service, as you specify which class receives it.

Pros

It met all the requirements we needed, students and parent database, easy to use. Even better that the parents/customers find it great to use too, not just us the administrators.

Cons

Just the feature of being able to take card payments through the system, but I have been told this is coming soon. They have produced changes already that enhance the system in the short time we have been with them.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

The team were helpful and friendly. The trial was well thought out and very accommodating. All the set up and transferring over from our old software was well explained.

Reasons for switching to Class Manager

Most of their system we never used and it was just too complicated.

Su

Game Changer!

I have been very happy with the Class Manager system right from the start and the improvements I have seen over the last year are phenomenal. The customer service team are friendly and responsive and great to deal with.

Pros

Class Manager is very easy to use with easily accessible help guides if needed. The customer support staff are always on hand to help and are very responsive if anything goes wrong or even if improvements are suggested. It has made my administration tasks so much easier, having struggled with excel spreadsheets crashing on me for some time, and therefore saved my sanity. The team are continuously improving the system and adding new features so it is just getting better and better. Their response to the coronavirus lockdown was amazing, with a very quick release of online streaming and pre-recorded class functions - Amazing!

Cons

The only downside is that is doesn't work well with Safari so I have to use Google Chrome to run. But I now keep all my work tabs open in Chrome and my leisure tabs open in Safari so that also has a bonus aspect of keeping work and home separate! Other than that, whenever I have been disappointed with something I have contacted the team and they have taken any issues on board and made improvements within a very short space of time.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

The flat rate was one of the biggest draws for me as I was bordering on the limit for other systems I had looked at and would have struggled to pay the higher price with only 1 or 2 students over the threshold.

Ruth

Great class managing software

Pros

I signed up to classmanager early on from its release and have been impressed with it from the start. It has developed quickly as we have gone on, but the team are great at communicating new features and how to use them. The are also really receptive to new ideas from their customers. All queries have been dealt with quickly, professionally and thoroughly. It’s a great way to database your students and is easy to use. It has made invoicing much quicker and therefore less accounting admin time is needed.

Cons

I haven’t really found fault with the system any difficulty I have had in using has been due to me not knowing how to do something which has been quickly fixed with a look at the helpful guides or a quick message with one of the team who are always keen to hear about ideas for development.

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

At the time the product was much simpler which helped me to ease into it. I also much preferred the fixed low price.

Ched

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

User Friendly Class Management Software

Invoicing, and as I mentioned earlier CM listens to their clients and that’s why I feel happy using the software

Pros

Class Manager listens to their users’ suggestion and the service keeps getting better. Before trying out class manager, I’ve tried other managing softwares and they are not as user friendly as CM

Cons

I actually liked everything about it!!!!

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

I didn’t think about any product anymore. Other than jack rabbit I tried RADar foR RAD Teachers. Even other brands they are way too pricey and as the number of students increase the price goes up too. Unlike with CM it maintains the price. It’s a helpful software for new businesses.

Reasons for switching to Class Manager

The previous software is too complicated. First, I did Class Manager trial for a month and from then on I signed-up for subscription because I find it more beneficial for me.

Helen

Class Manager has been a game-changer!

I have sped up every administrative process by signing up to Class Manager - registers, accounts, invoicing, online enrolment, no more google forms or signing paper documents. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very friendly and I feel like he is always arounsdto answer questions, even tho I am in Australia. The chat feature with the team is very useful and I have used it a few times for clarification. I would highly recommend Class Manager .

Pros

Class Manager has saved me so much time and therefore, a lot of money! The best part for me is being able to set up all the information needed in one hit to then generate invoices for my entire dance school with literally, a click of a button. I can't believe I didn't invest sooner. It has made running the administrative side of the business so much more time-efficient to have everything in one place for quick access and easy referral.

Cons

Integrating Class Manager was pretty straight-forward, even for someone like me who isn't particularly tech-savvy. Sometimes things pop up which are unexpected but referring to the very uesyl Facebook community page for CM users usually explains if there is a small issue which is being fixed, so I don't have a problem with this.

Reasons for switching to Class Manager

DSP wasn't providing the features I felt I needed the most for my particular business and it was overwhelming to educate myself on how to use it. Class Manager was a lot simpler to set up and although I am still learning as I go, it feels a lot more user-friendly than DSP.

kirsty

Constantly evolving

Very positive

Pros

The customer service is amazing. Really helpful and quick to reply. As it is still relatively new they are constantly evolving and improving and take on board suggestions and want to work with the customers to make it the best platform possible. It has made invoicing and chasing invoices up SO much easier. Massive time saver and now you can add products onto orders=even better

Cons

Eg if I was looking at 100 invoices and I got half way through the list and went on one to look at it, if I then clicked back it would take me to the beginning of the list again which can be frustrating!

Reasons for choosing Class Manager

Price. Included everything . Dance teachers earn a minimal amount so we don't want to spend a huge chunk on admin software and I feel the price point is just right in that respect.

4.78/5 out of 165 reviews