• icon"Skedda was surprisingly straightforward to set up and integrate within out club website. Was particularly pleased that the free version offered enough functionality to get us up and running."
  • icon"It is easy to integrate into our website and to set up online payments. Compared to lots of other options I looked into, Skedda ticks the most boxes for what we needed."
  • icon"We needed something easy for a population of older folks to be able to use and Skedda was perfect for that."
  • icon"A minor issue with some of the descriptions on the mandatory fields caused a little confusion and could be clearer - but minor issues."
  • icon"Some people have had problems resetting their password when they forgot it. When you need to interrupt a series, delete it from the date it was selected."

Browse all Skedda Reviews

• Have you used Skedda and would like to share your experience with others?

Simple interface, intuitive to use, flexible under the hood and great support.

We use the free version of Skedda to control access to our three counselling rooms in our not-for-profit organisation. It is used by about 30 quite mature and technically challenged personnel who have had very few problems with the simple interface. It did most of what we wanted from day one but Skedda have responded to requests for changes and it now fits all our needs. It has always been reliable and glitch-free and is quite a flexible well thought-out platform. I've been particularly impressed by their helpful and fast response to our enquiries, especially since we are not fee paying customers!

Pros

Reliable, simple interface, but flexible set-up. Perfect support. Has to be the best out there. A very good free service.

Cons

Free or expensive pricing structure. We'd happily pay if there was a low tier pricing step.

Greg

Industry: Photography

May 2022

A solid reservation platform with minor quirks

We use Skedda to manage a single collaborative space with a mixture of resident and external users. Skedda was free for this small setup and creating user accounts was so quick that we stayed with it. You can set up appointments easily with just a few clicks and the GUI is clear and makes great use of the screen real estate. our dealings with customer service have been fine, you feel like you're talking to people who understand the product and not a call centre a thousand miles away.

Pros

Intuitive to set up Easy to run Easy to edit changes to user credentials Email notifications Adding reservations is quick and intuitive Each venue or room can have its own dedicated URL

Cons

Could make more use of graphical interface for simple management of appointments Can't drag appointments around calendar GUI to change appointments Doesn't send out links to other calendar systems like Google No keyboard shortcuts to switch calendar between day/month/list views

Reasons for choosing Skedda

With Google calendar it wasn't clear who could view what information and setting up sharing was a struggle. We found that features that we liked would suddenly disappear for no reason and the calendar became annoying to use.

Response from Skedda

Hi Greg, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system. It's so great to see that we've made for a sufficient booking solution for you and your team! We've just recently released a new feature that allows users to integrate Skedda with their MS365 or Google Workspace tenants and thereby send out calendar invites to people based on Skedda bookings. More information is available at the link below! https://support.skedda.com/en/articles/6125677-direct-integration-with-microsoft-365-and-google-workspace Many thanks for your time, The Skedda Team

Replied June 2022

Jorge

Industry: Food Production

October 2022

Two companies sharing meeting rooms

Very satisfied, not a single complaint

Pros

It was a very easy to use meeting rooms by two different companies under the same roof.

Cons

Nothing to complain or be concerned about.

Response from Skedda

Hi Jorge, Many thanks for leaving such a positive review of the Skedda system. It's so great to hear that we were a good fit for your requirements and you had a positive experience with us. All the best, The Skedda Team

Replied October 2022

Satoko

No customer service

They provided no customer service when I had trouble with the system. Automatic reply said that they will come back after 1 hour, but they didn't. So I ask the status. Message was seen but no reply.

Pros

Great system which can use for fee with some limitation.

Cons

They change the system without notification.

Response from Skedda

Hi Satoko, Many thanks for your review. We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with our support on December 20. For reference we've included the response times for your messages over the years below. We're proud to be able to provide non-paying customers with support as well. Our auto-reply message aims to give an estimate for when our team begins to process customer inquiries. If faster responses are critical for your business, we recommend the Pro Pack which includes priority support (https://www.skedda.com/home/pricing). Thanks for highlighting that this was perhaps ambiguous for you. News about system changes are published in-app and at https://updates.skedda.com. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@skedda.com if you have additional feedback. We wish you all the best for the start of 2019! Thanks, Sam at Skedda Email 24/5/2017: 3h 22m Email 18/7/2018: 51m In-app message 10/7/2018: 17m Email 20/12/2018: 47m In-app message 20/12/2018: 2h 43m

Replied December 2018

Ahmed

September 2022

One of the best software services I have ever used

It makes my life as an Operations director much easier because of its combination of features, ease of use, and incredible customizability. It pains me to think that that companies as innovative as Skedda might be getting hurt by the WFH trend which is minimizing the need for booking software such as theirs. They really have an incredibly talented team.

Pros

Visually stunning, chock full of customizable features yet still ease to navigate, and incredible customer support. Whatever I thought I needed they've dreamt up an elegant solution for.

Cons

Just the lack of two-way sync with Google Calendars 'Rooms' feature.

Reasons for switching to Skedda

Cheaper and has better features

Response from Skedda

Hi Ahmed, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review of the Skedda system. We're so glad that the platform is full of all the features you need to manage spaces at your organization effectively. We love the fact that you've chosen us to tackle space management in your office, and look forward to handling 1000's of your bookings into the future! All the best, The Skedda Team

Replied September 2022

Brian

Industry: Music

The ONLY scheduling software that works perfectly for my band rehearsal/recording studio.

I have tried about 15 different scheduling apps, but I kept coming back to Skedda. It just works for my needs PERFECTLY!! Other app were missing this feature or that feature but Skedda had them all. End of story!

Pros

There are so many interesting and versatile features embedded within this software. The most impactful features that excites me the most in selecting this software is the ability for the customer to book their band for a specific studio package all within a comfortable and easy interface. Skedda is so VERY versatile to work exactly as I plan it to. I chose to automatically block off booked times slots so that no double bookings are possible. I chose to automatically add up the total rate for multiple hourly block sessions. I also chose to not allow the customer to book multiples of various packages withing the booking. For example: If the customer chooses 4 hours of 'STUDIO + PA SYSTEM PACKAGE' @ $25/ hr., he or she cannot book 'STUDIO + DRUMKIT' @ $22/hr. within that same time slot. Avoiding any chance of a confusing situation. I LOVE this!!

Cons

It costs a bit more that other apps, but for the additional options and features, that is to be expected. There is a learning curve that is involved with figuring out the 'Space Sharing' aspect of skedda, but the customer support was the best!! With an app this versatile, it is expected to be difficult to figure some aspects out but they instantly replied to my chat requests with a friendly response to all my questions and walked me through my struggles in an easy to understand step by step explanation. I had it all figured out within minutes thanks to their experienced and knowledgeable staff. Thank you guys!! After I got skedda set up exactly the way I needed, the integration into my Wordpress website was easy and works flawless!

Reasons for switching to Skedda

Other apps were missing the clean, intuitive customer interface and features that I needed.

Skedda Provides Easy Reservation Options

We don't get marketed to every second. They created a really useful way to take care of space reservations, and our students/artists can do it easily without a lot of hassle.

Pros

I love that there ways to set up multiple spaces for reservations, the easy link sharing, the ability for users to communicate directly with the system. And that there is a free account option - I don't think we'd be able to afford paying for a service at this time. And this makes it very easy to manage our space - especially when we don't charge for usage.

Cons

So far, I haven't found anything to complain about! It does what it says it will do, and if there are issues, it is easy to get help and support.

Reasons for choosing Skedda

They didn't have the option for multiple spaces, and it wasn't as user-friendly.

Response from Skedda

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a great review of Skedda! We so appreciate hearing that we've been able to provide a space-scheduling solution that works for you and your team during these strange times! We're so excited to continue providing you with great support, a user-friendly system, and a jam-packed feature set for your organization! All the best, The Skedda Team

Cara

Industry: Facilities Services

This does what no other software can do.

Brilliant. Wonderful customer service. Great knowledge. Proactive. Exceptionally communicative (I even received a personally recorded video to outline the different options I could use with a fiddly setup wishlist).

Pros

I liked the sense of it - simple on / off type functioning. Our pricing structure is complex and I investigated over 30 products. This was by far the best. The support is exceptional. We've had to pivot in a Covid-19 world and they have been amazing (and charming) - even though we are in New Zealand - literally the other side of the world and time-zone inconvenient.

Cons

We'd love to see a last minute option where if people book within 24hours, they get an additional discount - but hey, it's still the best!

Reasons for choosing Skedda

Outstanding customer service. Far more flexible product.

Reasons for switching to Skedda

We've tried a few different coworking products but they tended to be either membership driven or resource driven - we struggled to find one that could block book for some people and give greater flexibility to others for the same bookable resource. The team at Skedda really did give us the best option. Price isn't bad either. ;-)

Claire

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

December 2021

Simple clean but professional looking booking software

For a small meeting room booking system inhouse, this has been really helpful and seamless. Nice professional and reliable and great features. We definitely will look to upgrade down the line as our business expands. Really great software and customer support via chat or email has been pretty good.

Pros

The interface is clean, simple, user friendly but looks really professional. It was fairly easy to learn how to set things up and we find it works really well.

Cons

There's a big jump between free version to the cost of the Pro Pack. The free version is obviously fantastic for what you get to use at no cost but there's a couple of little features that would be nice to add at a smaller cost without jumping straight into the full Pro Pack pricing. Perhaps small add-on pricing for some of individual features would be a nice option for low user.

Reasons for choosing Skedda

Free version for Core which is brilliant but also the cleanest, user friendly, professional looking interface.

Response from Skedda

Hey, Claire! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of the Skedda system. It's so great to hear how we're helping to making your room-booking processes a lot easier! We're all about having a smooth, user-friendly user interface, reliable performance and uptime, as well as a great feature set, so it's great to see that you've mentioned this in your great feedback! We look forward to working with you as your business expands in 2022! Many thanks, Skedda

Derrick

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

October 2022

Worth every dollar.

Easy to introduce to our building. Our building is a Strata property with 138 units and about 250 residents. We used Skedda to manage booking into our gym and fitness area. This allowed people to see what days/times were open, reserve their slot, and work out privately and avoid the Covid virus. Very positive response from users.

Pros

Skedda made it easy for us to eliminate a paper booking system for our gymnasium. This was very important during the pandemic.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that was negative.

Response from Skedda

Hi Derrick, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system. It's great to hear that we're such a good fit for your requirements, and we're thankful for your support, too! All the best, The Skedda Team

Replied October 2022

Monique

Industry: Libraries

Easy scheduling for library meeting rooms

We worked with the free version for a while (only entering half of our rooms) to test the functionality. I was very impressed with the support we received as I tried to figure out how to apply their system to our setting. The ease of use, price point, and great support made this a wonderful option for us.

Pros

Skedda provides an easy to use interface for our staff to schedule meeting rooms and for the public to be able to see events and availability. The cloud hosted option removes a lot of the headaches we had with our previous software. And the support has been great for helping us find ways to make the product work for our needs.

Cons

Public libraries are different than business settings in that everything we offer is essentially free and we have to track a lot of different statistics (monthly room usage broken down by type of meeting). There are features related to charging for room use that it would be nice to be able to disable. And the reporting isn't as robust as would be ideal. But it's easy to ignore the fee sections and the ability to export the stats to Excel gives us all the info we need with just a little manipulation.

Reasons for choosing Skedda

Price. We are not big enough to need a lot of bells and whistles, but you still have to pay for all of that whether you use them or not with systems like EMS. Skedda gives us the essential functionality we need for an excellent price.

Response from Skedda

Hi there, Monique! Thanks very much for taking the time to leave such a great review of Skedda! We're so glad that we've been able to assist with your library's meeting rooms, and look forward to continuing in this regard into the future! All the best, The Skedda Team.

Bashkim

A must have product backed by fantastic and supportive employees!

We managed to use Skedda to solve the room booking system as an alternative to what was the process which was booking through excel which was inefficient. My experience with Skedda has been made so easy through the help of their staff which I feel all deserve lots of credit. I mainly spoke to two people called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and they were both excellent. They answered any questions I had and there were quite a few as I wanted it to operate as perfectly as it could and they did so with no qualms. Always so professional and great to receive help from so I wanted to add how great they were!

Pros

The features on the software were incredibly easy to navigate for both the individual setting the framework up and also the Users and there hasn't been much difficulty aside from asking a few questions to staff to see how much we can do with the features. Through the help of staff I have been able to efficiently utilise the software in such a way that it functions without much attention which is great as it has actually increased productivity by not diverting my time away from my role to look after the software and making sure it runs correctly. If I were to pick one thing I liked most about the software it would definitely be how user friendly it is. I love the fact that people can join and although we do offer the opportunity to discuss how to use it through messages it isn't really needed as it is so easy to get on with!

Cons

The only con I can think of was when trying to navigate the payment process feature. The way it is set up through the order method of 'if this' or 'when this is met' was fairly hard to utilise exactly how I needed it. However, there are always alternatives for example I simply export the usage to an excel sheet and manually invoice which doesn't take much time and works great so It did not make me have an issue with the software at all!

Reasons for choosing Skedda

After looking through about 15/20 companies and their software I realised that the free trial that Skedda offered allowed me to get a real taste for what it could do and when I saw the price I thought it was just perfect. I showed my Boss and the same day it was being implemented so it was just clearly the best option.

Response from Skedda

Hi there, Bashkim! Wow - what an amazing review! What more can we say? So encouraging! From hearing that the Skedda platform increased productivity and removed booking hassles by freeing your team from the spreadsheet, to the fact that we were the standout platform amongst 15-20 others, to hearing that our success team members were so supportive to you, this is all so amazing! We so value your support, and hope to continue in helping you manage your spaces in a way that helps you and your team tackle the things that really matter at your organization. All the best, The Skedda Team.

Rebecca

Skedda is a life-saver!

We use Skedda to manage reservations in about 60 rooms in our building, and it replaces a very old limited clunky system. Skedda really saved us from having to rely on that awful system, or on a series of Outlook calendars, and it has saved us from a system where one person did all the work, and only one person knew what was available when. It's the exact right solution, it adds transparency to the process, and allows several colleagues to help themselves within limits. We use it all the time! 1600 reservations by 40+ users in the last 3 months!

Pros

It's easy, yet complex!! It's very easy for my colleagues to use with minimal or no training (Skedda is super easy for them to figure out on their own), and it has the complex/nuanced admin settings that we need in order to limit certain rooms and users to meet a variety of needs. It has truly been a life-saver for our entire community, and we often use it as our gold-standard example when we're discussing "the exact right solution for the problem" (as opposed to other problems where we have an inelegant incomplete solution). Thank you for being awesome!

Cons

It would be helpful if it were easier to see a list of rooms that are available on a given date/time, and it would be helpful if we could add the option to include set-up and break-down time to a reservation. We currently add set-up and break-down time as separate reservations, so for our events that require this, each reservation is actually 3 entries (set-up, event, break-down).

Reasons for choosing Skedda

Skedda has every single feature we need and then some, and the price is right!

Reasons for switching to Skedda

Our old system allowed only one user to reserve all rooms, and she was the only one who could see what was available when. This was very frustrating for a long time!

Response from Skedda

Hey, Rebecca! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's great to hear that we've been able to help out with making space scheduling a breeze at your organization. We're all about unrivaled customization that's only matched by our user-friendliness, so your kind words really encourage us in this regard! Our 'buffer time' feature allows you to place tear-down and setup time chunks before and after your bookings, so feel free to reach out to us if you'd like to hear more about that feature and we can help you get it set up on your account! All the best as we near the end of 2021, The Skedda Team

Replied December 2021

Skedda bedding in well

We now have a fully supported system without any concerns about business continuity. We were given extended time to test out the system due to the timing and were able to We have found the support staff exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable and very quick to respond to our questions with answers or suggestions, usually within the same day. After using Skedda for just a few weeks we made several suggestions that we thought would improve the system further from our point of view, without too much expectation that we would be listened to. We received an encouraging response almost immediately that showed our ideas had been thought about in a lot of detail and some might well be implemented. A refreshing experience to get such instant feedback.

Pros

It is not too complex to set up and use and training admin staff does not involve days of training. We got the hang of it very quickly during the trail period with very little need to ask for advice as the 'pop up' help information explains the purpose of each field very well or links to a more detailed explanation for the more complex bits. Compared to other systems we looked at it had a very good look and feel to it - uncluttered and almost intuitive to use with very little knowledge of the system. When it came to going live, on 1 September 2020, we had already created the system in the trial version so it just required making a couple of adjustments to the settings and recreating our existing future bookings.

Cons

Ideally we wanted a system with integrated invoicing as we bill our customers in arrears for their room bookings. We almost did not give it a second look as it did not have this key functionality but the booking side was so much better than other options that we looked at. We were also encouraged to examine the Zapier integration which links bookings to external invoicing systems and we subsequently decided to use Wave. In the end we decided to go for it anyway despite the fact that there is more manual intervention when cancelling or modifying bookings which do not automatically adjust the external invoicing system. We had to work around some of our more complex multi-day bookings, that did not fit the Skedda 'standard' approach for such bookings, but we have found solutions even though it has meant changing our billing processes in some cases.

Reasons for choosing Skedda

Ease of setting up the system for testing, and understanding its functionality, compared with the others. It was also easier to demonstrate to the rest of the management team that it was the best fit for our requirements.

Reasons for switching to Skedda

The previous system was 10 years old and relied on one person to maintain it which we were uncomfortable about for our long-term business continuity.

Trish

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Skedda is an excellent, extremely user friend, online booking and scheduling system for our venue

We are a busy community centre that caters to a diverse range of services and events. We needed a system that would allow us book out rooms for varying times and reoccurences. Previously we had used excel spreadsheet but this was hugely time consuming and required lots of human resource hours to set up and maintain. Skedda is so easy to use, bookings, cancellations and rescheduling are made in seconds. The ability to book rooms for daily, weekly or monthly events and choose an end date is a huge plus.

Pros

We have a large organisation comprising of personnel with different IT skills and capacities. It has a large functionality system whilst at the same time being very user friendly so that those with little or not IT skills can easily navigate the system - booking and scheduling room use.

Cons

I cannot think of anything we like least about this software.

Reasons for choosing Skedda

The most user friendly; free trial and free use for under a certain number of rooms; interface was easy to navigate; customer service team was extremely friendly and helpful;

Reasons for switching to Skedda

Excel was too cumbersome for our needs and used a lot of human resource hours so wasn't cost effective. We researched what was available on the market. We were delighted when Skedda was available free of charge to use for under a certain amount of rooms. We used it for several months and more than pleased with the product. We happily upgraded to pay for use to suit our needs.

Snezhina

Industry: Mental Health Care

December 2021

Skedda is great for straightforward needs!

Pros

It is very easy to use both for users and admins, it does it's job very well and has all the needed features to have a smooth room booking process.

Cons

If there was a possibility for two way integrtion with other apps it would be great. I mean if other apps could make changes to bookings or make bookings all together.

Reasons for switching to Skedda

OfficeRnD had a lot of features and was very easy to use, however, with time it turned out that our clients were not interested in the extended features and just needed a very simple and easy way to book rooms. So we switched to Skedda which does that perfectly and offers a more reasonable price for only these features.

Response from Skedda

Hi, Snezhina! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Skedda! It's awesome to hear that we've made things smoother for you and your room-booking process. This is A-plus stuff for us, for sure! We're glad to hear that our pricing proved to be value-packed for you, as well as the fact that our simplicity has been a plus for you, too! We hope that we'll be able to continue managing your spaces as smoothly as ever, into 2022! Thanks so much, The Skedda Team

Mary Jo