All Help Desk Migration Reviews

Reviewed September 2018

Painless migration from Spiceworks to Jira Service Desk

PROS

The Help Desk Migration folks made our transition from Spiceworks to Jira Service Desk easy. They took care of mapping the Spiceworks fields to equivalent fields in Jira Service Desk for tickets and users. Gave me a sample migration to validate against. When it came time for the production migration, they worked within my schedule so I could keep service downtime to a minimum. They were very responsive throughout, especially impressive given the 9 hour time zone difference.

CONS

Nothing at all to dislike about this service.

Thank you!

Replied September 2018

Leanna

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Excellent!

PROS

Integration with our existing product was very complicated without internal engineering and developer help, that would be lengthy and time-consuming and push our project out by weeks, maybe months. With the Help Desk team, we were able to accomplish this in under a week!

CONS

The time-zones that we all work in collectively made it almost impossible that there weren't breaks in the customer experience, but Help Desk team was very supportive in asking when we would like to start migration processes and was very responsive during the last phase of the project with timeline updates and check-ins.

Leanna, many thanks!

Replied June 2020

Laura

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Easy way to solve all of your help desk needs

Overall, an easy to use system for multiple people to operate a helpdesk.

PROS

Easy system users can log into and track for all of their help desk needs

CONS

The search functionality does not seem to always be accurate. Also, not easy to migrate and get what you need from it.

Cristian

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Wow, this tools is truly revolutionary

I liked that it was so simple and easy to migrate our database from Intercom to HubSpot. It saved us a lot of time.

PROS

I liked that it was so simple and easy to migrate. Also, the customer service team is amazing it helped us make the first migration smoothly.

CONS

I would have loved for more tools and services to be available. But hey, it's very good with what it already has.

Frederick

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Easy peasy

GREAT! Merged separate company entities into a single instance to get a more comprehensive picture of our customers' needs.

PROS

Super easy to setup and use Support was there ALL the way

CONS

Had to create myself on the SOURCE system and grab 'Account Owner' status in order to get things done easier; if anything can be done to make that less hassle-free could be a bonus

Anthony

Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Help Desk Migration Review

We used Help Desk Migration to move from the Zoho Desk Support Platform over to the Zendesk Support Platform as we wanted to restart with a fresh interface and something that was more customizable and programmable. Help Desk Migration helped with getting our Data over so we didn't lose any tickets or have to recreate any user accounts at all.

PROS

The software was easy to use and we were able to migrate all our data in less than 4 hours which was really good assuming we had over 5,000 records of tickets, companies, organizations, etc. They have a wide range of platforms that they support which is really good. The customer support service at Help Desk Migration was really useful and provided a Delta migration for a few stray tickets free of charge, which was really helpful to conclude our Data Migration.

CONS

I didn't have complete control over my migration, I can see why however it just meant that a few things were more confusing, it would be good If I could set defaults for assignee's automatically, but it all worked out in the end.

Reason for choosing Help Desk Migration

Help Desk Migration was the only real product I found which allowed us to transfer all of our data from one system to another, they beat every other competitor out of the Migration genre for Help desks.

Brett

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Superb service, very secure and great attention to detail

fast, friendly, secure and great attention to detail. HDM allowed us to migrate between platforms quickly with no loss of productivity

PROS

I recently was faced with the challenge of migrating from Freshdesk to Zendesk. We had around 1500 tickets and 600 contacts. After searching around for services to assist in the move I found Help Desk Migration. Their prices were super competitive, well under the other options on the market, and when I reached out to ask more, they were super helpful and quick to respond with any and all information I required. I was especially concerned about security, HDM described their approach and I was impressed with how well thought out their process was and how respectful they were of their customer's data. They even reminded me as soon as the migration was complete to change passwords and ensure our instance was secure. All the way through they were helpful and followed up to ensure everything was as we needed and expected. I have no hesitation in recommending HDM if you need to do a migration. Absolutely great in every respect.

Thank you, Brett! We are happy to have you as a client!

Replied May 2017

Richard

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Life Saver!

We were in a bit of a tight spot. The provider of our Knowledge base and Help Desk software decided to leave the market. We needed a solution that would migrate our articles accurately and in a timely fashion. This supplier provides excellent customer support and their pricing was modest.

PROS

This software provided us with an accurate migration of our knowledge base articles in a timely fashion at a time when we did not think a solution to our very specific problem would be available. So we were very pleased to find this service.

CONS

We did not find any cons with this product.

Reason for choosing Help Desk Migration

Because there were no alternative products, and their service and product offering was excellent.

Reviewed November 2018

Help Desk Migration helped me to smoothly complete a very complex migration process

Help Desk Migration helped me in the migration to a new ticketing system to handle our clients' support requests. We had a very consistent ticket history in the old system, and thanks to Help Desk Migration we were able to keep this archive in the new ticketing system without a hitch.

PROS

Help Desk Migration's support was flawless. We were followed step by step with extreme professionalism and attention to detail throughout the entire migration process.

CONS

My experience with Help Desk Migration has been very positive. There's nothing I disliked.

Reviewed January 2019

Changing ticketing systems is always painfull, but this made it easy!

Fast and easy. It saved me countless hours trying to either manually copy articles or look for ways to export and import tickets.

PROS

Totally automated. Easy tools for field mappings. Retained all ticket histories

CONS

It would have been nice it knowledge base article links and embedded videos could have been updated a part of the migration process.

Many thanks for your review! Your experience is valuable! Could you contact us directly, so we could improve our process with your help?

Replied January 2019

Joël

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Excellent product, service and price

PROS

The product features is very easy to set up. The service support is always quick and accurate. And the value for the price is really worth it.

CONS

We had to do some small customization, but the price was correct. Test migration cannot be done fully, only small portions of data

Karl

Education Management, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2020

Great service, as usual

PROS

We've used this company twice for ticket software migration - once from osTicket to Help Scout, and once from Outlook 365 to Help Scout. Both times were great, and everything transferred correctly, including attachments. We had years of osTicket tickets and they had no problem during the migration.

CONS

The only thing I could recommend improving is the Outlook migration - since email clients freq quote the original email during a reply, it kind of made a mess of things. If Help Desk Migration could somehow parse the replies out, and turn them into separate ticket entities, that would be great.

Robert

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Help Desk Migration... tremendous support

Outstanding! Truly supportive and knowledgable company.

PROS

During our migration, we ran into a problem with the help desk we were migrating too. At which time Help Desk Migration took the lead and worked directly would our new provider to resolve the situation. They were proactive in checking in with us making sure they were addressing any question or concerns I had along the way during the process. Great Team!

CONS

Everthing about Help Desk Migration was spot on... I have no CONS.

Reason for choosing Help Desk Migration

It was recommended to us by our current help desk provider.

Alex

Reviewed December 2017

100% seamless migration

PROS

It was fast and easy to configure our migration, and the best part was being able to quickly run a demo migration to see how it would look. The support team is also very friendly and helpful.

CONS

Not really a con, because I'm very happy with the result and our migration was a bit unique: we were moving between two accounts on the same software so the field mapping required a bit of customization. Pretty sure we're an edge case, and cust support was very helpful with figuring out how to make it happen!

Hey Alex! Thanks for your valuable feedback!

Replied December 2017

Randal

Farming, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great value for migration of help desk data

Great communication through the whole process.

PROS

Ease of use. They tell you what to do with your target software as well as the source.

CONS

Some confusion over pre-existing customers/users that I had already built with a sync to GSuite. It was not capable of overlooking that and I had to pay for an hour of customizing to get around it. But the price was fair and it was done quickly. I will give them credit for fixing it fast.

Reason for choosing Help Desk Migration

Google search and they could do Spiceworks to Jira Service Desk.

Laurie

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Did Exactly What we Needed

The process was very painless -- we explained what we needed, the team worked with us to provide exactly the service we required, and the migration itself happened with the click of a button. Highly recommended.

PROS

This was by far the easiest way to move our data from one CRM to another. The team provided fantastic service and even suggested ways for us to lower costs.

CONS

Payment is made through a third party website, and took longer than usual to process.

Thank you for your kind words, Laurie!

Replied June 2020

Tom

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Wonderful customer service

Wonderful! They are FAST on their support and very easy to work with. Literally zero waiting during their business hours. I worked with 3 representatives, and they were all very knowledgeable.

PROS

Being able to reference our old Zendesk tickets in Freshservice was a must. This got the job done! The price was far less than what Freshservice wanted to charge. They did a delta import at the end as well.

CONS

I did not find any cons to their product.

Reason for choosing Help Desk Migration

It was an app that Freshservice recommended.

Education Management, 201-500 employees