• Pros

• "The ease of using the software in Lingo is great. It's functionality is great overall. I like the fact that when you receive an order you do that order from start to finish in Lingo"

• "User friendly and very functional for my customers accounts "

• "i find it to be extremely user friendly and the support team has given me so much information that it allows me to consider different ways to ulitize the software on a daily basis"

• Cons

• "The options can be overwhelming at first but can be learned after practice."

• "We wish it was a little more intuitive to use. There are a lot of menu's/options that are not in default screens and we need to spend time showing our users where everything is."

• "The system is a lot to take in but the customer service of Lingo goes above and beyond so the system doesn't seem intimidating "

Browse Lingo Reviews

Maricela from TPI

Very User Friendly

Our company is able to established relationship with big retailers that require EDI processing as well as link web stores to automate process.

Pros

Lingo is very user friendly and their customer service team is amazing! Raw data is converted to readable data that everyone in the team can understand, how awesome is that! We can do everything tied to order processing through Lingo from the receipt of orders, acknowledgements, GS128, small parcel shipment processing, ASNs and invoices. Best of all, I can mass generate most of the process and all documents needing to be transmitted back to the customer has a safe validate check to make sure all data required is keyed in. Lingo was my go to when we decided to publish our own online site and needed to integrate the site's platform to automate order processing. There was no doubt in my mind, if someone could get the job done, it would be Lingo and its team of amazing and helpful specialist! They could have easily turned around and say that's not what they specialize in but instead, were very committed to help us. eZcom team conducted the research needed to implement the integration and were able to get us up and running within a week which was incredible! I've personally been working with their team for the past two years (I believe our account was set up 4 years ago) and can say I've always received a helpful and friendly specialties to assist with my request. Getting someone to assist is super easy, we can call and get someone live, send an email or submit a request directly through our Lingo account with quick responses (usually within 24 hrs).

Cons

We are only able to print 400 GS128's at a time, it would be great if we could print the entire batch all at once.

Sevgi from OZAN PREMIUM HOME LLC

Industry: Textiles

Lingo EDI Team

Customer orders , and tracking my accounts information.

Pros

User friendly and very functional for my customers accounts

Cons

We will need a digital catalog built in at Lingo.

Reasons for Choosing Lingo

Functions and easy to navigate

Kristen from Ted Baker

We use Lingo to process our incoming orders for drop ship and other majors.

Pros

Ease of use for our vendors. Mostly reliable. Good customer support. Works well for incoming drop ship orders. Our vendors are comfortable submitting orders through this platform. ASNs are sent across quickly.

Cons

Difficult to execute broad searches. Program seems unable to process large amounts of data at one time. Discrepancies in dates that orders are received to us. Lag between order transmission and receipt as well as inventory uploads and time it takes for inventory to go live for our customers. Difficult to pack asns.

Patrick from Deepa Gurnani

A Letter of Thank You

The experience that I have with Lingo is customer service at its finest. In particular, I have been working a lot with the customer service representative. He has gone above and beyond to help walk me through the process, answer questions and when he doesn't know the answer he gets me immediate answers from his supervisor or someone more familiar with the question. I have been in retail for 43 years and many of companies would give all they have to have the type of customer service that Lingo gives. I had to stop and give big "thank you's" to Lingo and CSR for understanding what true customer service is about.

Pros

Ease of using and navigation throughout the system

Jennifer from MUkitchen

Efficient, easy and support staff are enjoyable too!

Streamlined processes, saved revenue by avoiding customer charges. Saved payroll due to efficiency from the automation. Real person support with one phone call who uses easy to understand solutions.

Pros

Lingo (especially compared to other options) streamlines order entry to the point of being effortless! We are able to customize integrations not only for ease of fulfillment but also to avoid charge backs from customers. Removes the human error factor so nothing is forgotten to acknowledge on time, correctly label or transmit, even invoices are automated

William from Aurora World, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy to use and great customer service.

Aside from the limited customization capabilities and the intermittent lag, it is a very well-built web EDI platform with a strong customer support team.

Pros

This web-based EDI platform is very easy to learn and use. The customer service's availability and attention to detail are excellent.

Cons

The customization seems pretty limited as of now. Hope this will change in the near future. Also, the website gets pretty laggy sometimes and can get frustrating to transmit documents.

Crystal from Dutch Creative Brands USA

They make my job so much easier!

Pros

I've told other EDI provider representatives that there is no way that I would even consider going anywhere else for our EDI services. The eZcom team are extremely knowledgeable and friendly and their support is amazing. We have MANY EDI trading partners and setup for each one has been a breeze thanks to eZcom.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I've never had a bad experience with it.

Lori from USA/Premier Pan

Lingo is great to work with in every aspect. And the support that ezcom provides is fantastic.

The ease of processing received orders from start to finish and not have to use several different programs to do so.

Pros

Cons

On occasion the software will run slow which causes a delay in processing orders. This happens very infrequently though.

Charles from Levtex LLC

Happy multi year user of Lingo

In the process of converting all customer order/invoicing data point through single source, Lingo.

Pros

Customer service is great. Ability to integrate with customer determined web portals such as DSCO. Ability to print UCC labels and packing slips Connection into UPS/Fedex

Cons

Not much to complain about here. Have not integrated with ERP but that is probably more a function of ERP than Lingo.

rosemarie from Ted Baker London

I have always had a great experience with Lingo and their customer service!!

Pros

I think the thing I like most about the software is that no matter the issue there is always someone to help resolve :)

Cons

I wish there was a way to unsend shipments if a mistake was made. I know we can contact the buyer to ask them to reject but I wish there was a way we can do it in the background without letting the buyers know.

Kathy from Swizz Style

It is a very useful tool we couldn't do without, especially since it integrates into Quickbooks.

Pros

The things I like include integrating into Quickbooks, batch updates and the fantastic customer and tech support teams.

Cons

Too many steps to complete each task - in a sense you have to enter and exit each order multiple times from it being new to it being shipped and then invoiced. And you have to go "find" it each time you want to work on it. Changes are not automatically saved and you may periodically get kicked out of what you were working on and lose all the changes you just made.

Sing from Haflinger - USA

A very good experience using this software.

Easy to work with all size companies and different requirements.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use. I like the availability of customer support, they are helpful. We are able to connect to a lot of our customers.

Cons

Sometimes the uploads or creating shipments don't work as smooth as the receiving process. Item management is visually and harder to use online with the software.

Denny from SureCan

Industry: Plastics

Great Customer Service

Lingo helps us successfully conduct business with our very large trading partners and the customer service is always quick, competent, and more than willing to help.

Pros

When things are working properly, the software is very easy to use.

Cons

There are times where changes need to be made to documents, post shipment or previous transmission, and that can be difficult.

Tesh from Picnic Time

A Fantastic EDI Solution With An Even Better Support Team

As a user of Lingo for the purpose for facilitating shipments to many of our clients, this flexible software is only made better by the great support team who is always willing to help.

Pros

Tons of options in terms of editing and controlling orders/Invoices/shipments. Also, the most consistently friendly and helpful customer support team I've ever had the pleasure of speaking with. An issue had arisen (on our end) regarding GS1 Label printing and after giving them a call, two individuals from Lingo's support team went above and beyond the scope of their support to fix the issue, and very quickly I might add!

Cons

The options can be overwhelming at first but can be learned after practice.

SANDI from salt

I'm a groupie now!

EASE. (nuff said!)

Pros

I process multi-store orders, sometimes over 1000 stores per PO. Lingo lets me select the individual stores I need to ship to without having to select all 1000 stores like my previous EDI company. Actually, Lingo lets me do almost anything I want. From sorting the way I want to shipping and invoicing the way I want. So far, no one has told me no to any of my requests! The customer support people are incredibly knowledgeable and very easy to understand and deal with. Also it only takes a few minutes to get connected to a real live person. All of my questions have been answered promptly. Best thing we've done at work all year!

Cons

It's not entirely intuitive. Error checking is called "Validate." Wouldn't have figured that out on my own. There are a few things like that, but, the customer support people are patient in helping me figure out how to use their system, even waiting while I write my notes. Best customer service in a long time!

John from Ted Baker London

Lingo EDI - Web Based Platform made Easy

Pros

Simple web based platform that makes EDI easy to understand for non-technical individuals. Great ability to integrate with your own system and retailers. Quick set up allows you to get new accounts set up within 1-2 weeks easily.

Cons

Lack of reporting tools. Search tools not always the easiest to use.

John from Ted Baker London

Industry: Wholesale

Great service and cuts down on charge backs from customers.

Pros

Very easy to use and the setup team ensure you are ready for business asap. Whenever we have new EDI customers, we count on EZCom to get us set up so we can be ready for business.

Cons

Dont really have any negative feedback. Their support team is responsive, helpful and eager resolve any issues in a timely fashion.

Tonja from Fat Brain Toy Co.

Industry: Wholesale

Love the customer service - always helpful!

Full PO processing from order entry to invoicing.

Pros

Ease of movement/functionality in the software once you become familiar with it. Customer Service people are great! Very patient and helpful.

Cons

Would like an easier way to update product info for each partner. Would like a screen to view each partner's requirements.

Lingo review

Very pleased with the functionality overall. The customer service team is always very helpful and accommodating.

Pros

The basic order processing function is pretty user friendly. The Customer Service Team is top notch!

Cons

Some areas could be a little more user friendly - i.e...adding additional product info to vendor profiles.

Margaret from JAB International

Great experience so far!

Pros

This Program is easy to use and we like it a lot. We use it on a daily basis and it is easy to teach new employees how to use it. Yourcustomer service department is always helpful.

Cons

I do not like the change from ASN to Shipment. I know it's a small change but I was very used to the old way.

Sue from Magisso North America

Fast, accurate, easy - great team to work with.

We've been working with the eZcom Team for years. They have supported our growth every step of the way with a smile and unending patience. Highly recommend them.

Pros

Intuitive to use. Can not make a mistake - lots of checks along the way.

Cons

Have not found anything we do not like yet........

Marcos from MARCOS J HARARI

Highly recommendable platform

I tried to hide away from EDI for a long time thinking it would be a nightmare to master it. It is quite the contrary! Quite simple to understand and gain confidence and it helped us get rid of tedious processes (such as Invoicing) that were previously done manually.

Pros

Extremely intuitive and user friendly platform. Short and easy learning curve even if you have zero experience with EDI. Many usual shortcuts you usually use on popular programs like Excel will have the similar outcome within Lingo's software The support staff is responsive, very knowledgeable, easy to reach and patient to walk you through any hurdle you find.

Cons

Not really a 'con' but it would be awesome if they offer some additional training via YouTube to gain expertise and get the best of what the platform can offer.

Kristina from NothinZ Comfort Footwear

My experience with eZCom software has been excellent, I have been using it for about 2 years now.

Our company can easily access orders and get them out to our consumers. It helps keep things efficient and organized.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can send tracking easily. It is a great way to update shipments and make others aware

Cons

There is not much I do not like about this software, sometimes they switch the wording of things and it can become confusing when you are so used to how it was before.

absolutely a pleasure

Cory from Boston International

Lingo is easy to use and has a lot of features that speed up business

Pros

The adaptability to meet each of our customers needs. We like that we can use it for almost all of our trading partners.

Cons

Vladimir from FloorForce, LLC.

Awesome Finder alternative for the graphic oriented user

Pros

It's just awesome to have a way to search and sort your images in a fun way. The IOS is awesome but Lingo is better, not in a very techinical way but in an almost old school crafty way.

Cons

Images should be compressed (even more?) so it helps with the loading time. Not sure if that's the issue tho but large kits can take a little bit to fully load.

TONIA from RENE RUIZ WHOLESALE INC

GREAT PRODUCT

INVOICING AND INVENTORY WAS AN ISSUE FOR ME BUT NOW THAT I USE LINGO IT MADE MY WORK LOAD SO MUCH BETTER

Pros

LINGO IS SO EASY TO USE AND IT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE WORK LOAD EASIER

Cons

HAVEN'T COME ACROSS ANYTHING YET, SO FAR EVERYTHING IS RUNNING SMOOTHLY

Tausif from Cmerit USA Inc.

EDI Manager

excellent support.

Pros

the functionalities, ease of use, automation, mass updating.

Cons

Integration with our software but that's because i don't know much about what EZ Com offers.

Debra from Prevue Pet Products, Inc.

The customer service team at Lingo is super supportive and the software was easy to use

Once the customer support team showed us how to navigate, we were comfortable and now can process orders and shipments quickly.

Pros

IT is easy to use and to navigate. Each operation has it's own section which makes them easy to locate for processing.

Carleen from Salt skill

Lingo has made our lives so much easier!

Pros

Give star customer support and functionality. We get more done faster and know lingo will be there when we need help.

Jennifer from Washington Shoe Company

Great Software

I've been using eZCom software for several years and it's by far the easiest EDI software I've ever used. Lingo is very easy to navigate. I really appreciate that I can check my work on Lingo to find any errors before sending my documents, which really helps to avoid charge backs.

M from Levtex

Amazgin

Best customer service. Smart, knowledgable, responsive. Amazing program -- intuitive, intelligently designed with real world application in mind.

Response from eZCom Software

Replied March 2016

Thank you very much for the review. We always strive to give you the best possible service.

Cris from Evolutions Footwear, Inc

March 2016

The eZCom concept of everything in one page is making the other provides look old style

Lingo Software has the top novation tools that make EDI sophisticated.

Response from eZCom Software

Replied March 2016

Thanks so much for the great review!

Scott from MGD Brands

Excellent EDI provider

Been with them for over 10 years. Always improving the product with great new features. Great customer service as well.

Lucas from Joseph Joseph

Joseph Joseph

Web based operations are slow (document processing); Customer Service is amazing