CartStack Software Reviews

CartStack Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I love the friendly email sent to potential customers to finish their order."
  • icon"The dashboard is easy to navigate and the templates are easy to set up and customize. The reporting is simple to understand and apply to your strategy."
  • icon"Easy to set up and navigate. Offers several options to capture website visitors and shopping cart abandonments."
  • icon"Implementation can be problematic, it really depends on the website/booking engine."
  • icon"Sorry I can't see anything that I don't like about it."
  • icon"The editorial dashboard for customizing emails is a bit weak in terms of its capabilities."

Browse all CartStack Reviews

• Have you used CartStack and would like to share your experience with others?

Ramon

A must for any ecommerce website!

Overall, our experience with CartStack has been nothing short of phenomenal. Their support is friendly, their tool is easy to use once setup. They are constantly adding features and I would hesitate to say the exact numbers but we consistently recovered well over six figures a year since we have started with them so the results speak for themselves!

Pros

Even though we had a little bit if trouble getting it set up, once we did, we have never look back. What do I like the most? Easy, the money that we recover each month! They care about their customers, listen their feedback and are constantly improving the tool. I woulds say that they way they run their business is an exception to the rule compared to most other software companies, especially the very large ones.

Cons

It was a little tricky to set up but it was worth the trouble as it runs on code instead of plugin which helps our CMS run smoother.

A strong tool for a specific purpose

We use it to generate abandoned cart emails automatically, and it captures lost sales. We only send one email per cart, but it has more advanced features we have not yet tried. Some do not seem to apply to our industry, as we're B2B, but others are of potential interest to me. I like that they are offering new features over time, that extend the potential uses for the tool. For example, they just added call tracking, so we will be able to see how many phone calls are generated from the abandoned cart emails directly.

Pros

I like that it is effective. It automatically generates abandoned cart emails, and it captures lost sales. It is generally simple to use.

Cons

HTML editor is frustrating. It's not as flexible as I’d like. I either have to go in cold turkey with my own HTML code, or use provided templates - but then it’s hard to edit their template HTML. Can only use the WYSIWYG editor, rather than go behind the scenes to make HTML edits. Some of our product titles have dimensions, including apostrophes to designate inches, and the characters after the apostrophes cannot be displayed inside our CartStack emails. So, some of our products come across as "18" or "22", which is frustrating.

Reasons for choosing CartStack

I was not employed here when the tool was selected, but I was told by my colleagues that CartStack is the best at abandoned cart emails!

Response from CartStack

Thank you for the feedback. In regards to our email editor, the best way to edit the HTML of any of our drag & drop templates is by first choosing your base template, and then switching over to the HTML editor to customize it however you'd like. If you'd like to reach out, we'd be happy to show you how this works. :)

Replied March 2021

A Great Start (if it works with your booking engine)

We've seen great recovered revenue, the support has also been prompt as well.

Pros

If the tracking all works correctly and there's ample traffic to your booking engine - the results are phenomenal!

Cons

There are a lot of tracking issues with various booking engines. In certain cases, it simply does not work.

Sharon

Great return on investment!

This is so easy to use, and after the first time someone books a room with us as a result of the CartStack emails, the cost for the entire year is paid for. The reminder emails, combined with the offers we include with the follow up emails, does help to secure customers who may be on the fence. We will continue using this for as long as we are in business!

Pros

As an Innkeeper, what I like most is that I am notified that week to see how many potential customers were reached out to, and how many decide to make a reservation and what the dollar value was. It's a constant reminder that CartStack is doing its job!

Cons

I probably haven't used the software to its fullest capacity, so am excited to look deeper to see if there are additional ways to encourage potential guests to move through the booking process.

Scott

Simple Way to Bring Back Clients

The CartStack team offers a solid product at a reasonable price. It has more than paid for itself, and allows us to give our clients a little more product information to aid their purchasing decisions.

Pros

This software was easy to install on our eCommerce platform, and allows us to reach out to customers with abandoned shopping carts, letting them know that by buying direct, they'll receive superior service while helping to keep prices down for everyone.

Cons

The editorial dashboard for customizing emails is a bit weak in terms of its capabilities. It would be great to have a more intuitive WYSIWYG editor to match our branding in the emails that are sent.

Response from CartStack

Love the feedback, Scott! Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to help you bring back lost clients. :)

Replied March 2021

No brainer... pays for itself, and increases sales - what more can you want??

Excellent and Im not getting paid to say this, give credit where its due, and its to them. No doubt.

Pros

Intergation went smooth, any questions I had were MORE than promptly answered, basically, if you have any type of email marketing, to not have this is simply a foolish decision. Most that do not get it, just don't want extra monthly fees, but, when you see the results after Month 1, you cant deny what this is. Just stay priced well and keep up the excellent work and we are more than happy!

Cons

Nothing, the email templates were updated, constantly new things rolling out, not one issue, how can you have an issue with more business???

Na

Response from CartStack

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words, James! We love that you've had such a great experience. :)

Replied September 2021

Nick

Performs well and support is 2nd to none

Overall we've been really pleased with CartStack. We've seen some great returns, and they are always on hand if we need any support.

Pros

First of all the support involved in getting everything set up correctly was SUPERB. All of our questions were answered, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customer support team worked closely with us to get an implementation working exactly as we needed it. The software itself is excellent, setting up email templates is easy, and the analytics are brilliant.

Cons

We can't really say that there's anything we don't like about it.

Christopher

A great way to capture lost sales

Its been great and CartStack has worked amazingly well to recover order.

Pros

Cartstack was super easy to setup. You create an account online, create one of the several reminder type of campaigns , and the paste in the code into your website. It was really way easier then I thought it would be. The online stats are amazing and let you know right away how your doing.

Cons

We had some minor issues at first would the software not catching people who ordered, or timing out when they used a payment off site (like paypal). Support was great and adjusted all sorts of things behind the scene to fix it.

Response from CartStack

Thank you so much for the kind words, Christopher. We're so happy you've had a great experience.

David J.

Affordable cart recovery tool with A/B testing

We needed a cart recovery tool that did more than the out of the box shopify build. This was a great solution and one that was driven by ROI not by blanket costs.

Pros

The best part of this tool was working with the client success manager, they made onboarding SO easy. A close second was the ability to A/B test our emails and the nice dashboards.

Cons

The tool could have a better feature set but every few months it seemed like they rolled out a new feature.

Maria

February 2022

Easy to use, inexpensive and a revenue generator

Pros

The software is very easy to implement and the email design templates are simple.

Cons

There really isn't one, but if I have to fill his out, then I'll say Automation. (Auto export of new leads to our mail list)

Response from CartStack

Love the feedback! Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to help you recover lost sales. :)

Replied February 2022

afshin

Improved Our Sales!

very friendly and helpful customer service.

Pros

We have seen a return of abandoned carts and increased our sales!

Cons

I kind of set it up and it's on auto-pilot, so not sure if there's anything I don't like in particular.

Response from CartStack

Thank you for the note, Afshin! It means a lot to us to know you've had such a good experience.

Alissa

Great Customer Service

It's giving us an extra "touch" to prospective guests, helping us close the sale.

Pros

It's great to be able to track the revenue that abandoned cart emails generates. The best thing about CartStack though is their customer service. When we changed webmasters, we inadvertently broke some of the CartStack tracking. Even though our webmaster was very slow to follow up and implement a fix, CartStack reached out over and over to see if we had fixed the problem or if there was anything they could do to help. They were paid whether this worked or not, but they wanted to know that their product was performing as expected.

Cons

Nothing! Haven't found any drawbacks yet.

Response from CartStack

Thanks so much for the feedback, Alissa. :) Love helping you guys recapture lost reservations.

Replied June 2021

Debbie

Industry: Sporting Goods

Fantastic Customer service

I enjoy working with the Cartstack crew. When I have a question someone gets back to me within a few hours and is friendly and helpful. I would recommend Cartstack to anyone!

Pros

I love the friendly email sent to potential customers to finish their order.

Cons

I have no complaints with Cartstack, the products are explained and customer service helps you implement them on your system.

Brian

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Fantastic way to recover abandoned carts

Pros

Cartstack was very easy to implement as it had an existing integration with our eCommerce software provider. The value we get from our investment is very high and Cartstack out performs pervious abandoned cart recovery solutions that we have tried.

Cons

I have no criticisms at this time, the solution is excellent.

Response from CartStack

You're too kind! So glad to know you've had such a great experience, Brian.

Jim

Very pleased customer

With the help of CartStack we have been able to grow our sales and now we want to implement it on one of our other website. I look forward to seeing that site take off...

Pros

Honesly, I never realized how many customer would visit our website and they just leave.... now we make many more sales simply by offering a discount code.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. If I need help, its easy to ask Adam for a hand.

Spencer

Industry: Printing

Good value Great service

Excellent- customer service team particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is responsive and very helpful

Pros

Works in the background converting customers who wouldn’t otherwise purchase

Cons

Could do with more consistency around information about larger abandoned carts - I have something in place but could work better

Reasons for choosing CartStack

Recommended by my web developer

Response from CartStack

We appreciate the note, Spencer. :) Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to help your business grow.

Tracy