PayPal Commerce Platform Software Reviews

PayPal Commerce Platform Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I like everything, I love the services and the efficiency of a secure connection."
  • icon"Safe, and fast payment option. Any issues I've had with making a payment paypal checkout customer service was right there in an instant."
  • icon"I love how fast and easy it is to use. It's also great that you don't have to wait for your money like other payment processors."
  • icon"Dislike any fees associated with mandatory functions, especially for a service provided."
  • icon"There have been times that it can be difficult to get the proper API Keys in PayPal, but this is more on user error than PayPal itself."
  • icon"The problem with Paypal is that it is too much protection as if you forget your password, it will be difficult to return your account."

All PayPal Commerce Platform Reviews

Faith

Industry: Writing and Editing

Fastest & Safest Online Payment Method

My overall experience has been nothing short of satisfactory. I never have to worry about delays, all you need is good network and you're good to go.

Pros

It's simple and safe to use. The fact that the invoice is easily generated makes my work easier. As a person who has an online business, I never have to worry about secure payments.

Cons

So far, I have no concerns. I'm enjoying the experience.

Nimanthi

very rare for me to talk about my personal experience with software

For the many years, I have used PayPal for my payments both as a merchant and a buyer, the new development on PayPal-Checkout has given me a true and new experience. As a frequent shopper with PayPal set as my payment option, using PayPal-Checkout have given me choice, control and freedom for easy payment. When I visit most of my shopping sites, I realized the situation was the same and the payment process completed in minutes and in very easy steps.

Pros

. It's very rare for me to talk about my personal experience with software but for PayPal-Checkout it will be an injustice if I maintain the silence. What I enjoyed most. The fact that I didn't have to get back to my PayPal account in order to initiate payment securely was a life-changing experience for me. All the necessary steps for the PayPal-Checkout are automated and I don't have to provide the information manually whenever I need to make payment. A secure connection is offered and the billing information together with shipping automatically generated at a click of a button. What a nice experience? Thanks to technology. I already had a PayPal account at the time I discovered about the PayPal-Checkout making me enjoy an easy time to make all my payment. The software is very greats since it doesn't transfer any cost to the buyer when used for making payment hence very cost effective. When I first interacted with the platform and I was able to receive all the information including the payment transaction ID which proved it was now more real to me. Since I use the same software to receive payment, the steps to enable my API setting and access were very easy when I created my online store. The checkout option supports may merchants and I was able to receive payment and notifications at the right time.

Cons

Some of the limitations. No perfect platform can be without a few loopholes and this is some of the disadvantages I have experience when using PayPal-Checkout sing. You must have a PayPal account to enjoy convince caused, the connection can be affected by slow internet connection and inability to pay merchants without ready APIs. In my opinion, PayPal-Checkout is the greatest move that has happened in our time hence we must embrace it.

Mike

February 2022

PayPal Commerce is Business Friendly and Easy to Use.

I use it for business and it works very easy to get and receive orders as well as send invoices.

Pros

The invoicing, the multiple ways to get paid, and the able to ship with ease are the best features.

Cons

The worse part is that it doesn't save your transactions after a certain amount of time.

Reasons for choosing PayPal Commerce Platform

It's a trusted source and many people feel comfortable using it.

Cosmin

Industry: Shipbuilding

November 2022

PayPal is an excellent payment processo

Pros

Online money transfers are made incredibly simple by PayPal. PayPal supports more than 13 different currencies, allowing us to send and receive money from anywhere in the world. Making a Paypal account is simple; all you need to do is register, just like when you sign up for a website. PayPal offers the option to link your bank account with your paypal account, allowing you to transfer funds from your paypal balance to your bank account. Money sent to us from other countries can be received immediately and without any delays. Simply providing our PayPal email address

Cons

they tend to limit our accounts easily especially when a large sum of funds come through it which can become frustrating

Jibin

A highly recommended eCommerce Solution for Marketplaces and platforms

Earlier marketing the product or brand was a difficult task, Now PayPal Commerce made things so simple. All the activities related to product purchase, returns, refunds , etc. can be managed perfectly.

Pros

It supports various brands and business with innovative solutions, that helps them to expand there business and reach more audience. Products can be selled, purchased and also supports investments. Proper guidelines to manage tax, returns, refunds are also provided. It is an all in one digital eCommerce platform where all the activity related to business can be done, and also a perfect marketplace to buy and sell products.

Cons

I didn't find anything to dislike since I started using, The support team is also good that they responses to our queries quickly. I would like to recommend this platform to others who are looking for a perfect marketplace.

Jack

Terrible customer support

Pros

Used by a lot of people. Easy to integrate to my online store

Cons

They limited my account which has literally paused my business activity. The reason for it? No proof of address. I have given them the bills, utility statements, government documents, even the tenancy agreement and a letter from the owner showcasing the proof of address and yet still they fail to accept it and give me an accurate reason why. Stupid! Not to mention they LOST 500USD of my money and blamed it on my bank. I went to the bank and talked to the branch manager in which we concluded the money has not gone in. PAYPAL failed to provide enough evidence showcasing that they even started the transaction. Every time I bring it up they tell me that it is my bank's fault - same response each time. I will be moving to STRIPE purely because PAYAL customer service is terrible. I want my money removed from PAYAL as soon as possible - if they will even let me. If you value your money and information DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go with PAYPAL. They are almost a scam.

Ernesto

Really Commerce Platform

It has been a great platform to manage and keep track of my payments.

Pros

It's very easy and intuitive platform. No need to be an expert or trained to learn how to use it.

Cons

Sometimes organizaing the payment methods it a little bit complicated

It's been helpful, but

PayPal has been very helpful in setting up payment processing and integrating it with my website. Reporting and payouts are simple and easy. This product is just incredibly helpful.

Pros

PayPal is extremely easy to use for payment gateways, invoicing, and taking donations through my nonprofit organization. It is highly intuitive, has good support and community help modules, and has been very responsive when i had problems. I also really appreciate the below-market rate for nonprofit donation processing.

Cons

One feature that would be helpful for a non-profit is having the ability for the donor to pay the processing fees. Other donor software allows tis and it helps to cover costs for small organizations. One other concern is that some of my potential donors chose not to donate because they were unhappy with PayPal's socio-political activism and would not support using this product. When numerous donors tell em this, i need to look for other options.

Reasons for choosing PayPal Commerce Platform

Greater functionality than other payment processors

Reasons for switching to PayPal Commerce Platform

Cornerstone overcharged me, customer service lied to me and nearly every experience I had with them was unpleasant.

Martin

Industry: Architecture & Planning

November 2022

Fast and secure payment solution

Pros

Fast and secure payment solution, which works well for businesses and between international banks and credit cards.

Cons

Customer service is super slow and transaction fees can be tricky sometimes.

Bryant

September 2022

Great platform & easy for businesses

I haven't had an issue since doing most of my billing through PayPal and not Quickbooks. I did pay less for each transaction, but I'll pay a little more to PayPal if I can spend my time being proactive.

Pros

I was using Quickbooks and decided to give this a shot since I had issues with invoicing. It's so easy to use. I was able to change the invoice number on Paypal based on where I left off on Quickbooks. Sending the invoices is easy and I can set automated reminders when it's still due after a specific time frame. I use templates when sending invoices which helps a lot and cuts down on time.

Cons

I personally don't like the amount taken out of payments but I understand PayPal is a business too and has to make money as well.

Ritziel

PayPal usage

Pros

What I like the most about this software is how friendly-user it is when using it from day-to-day basis.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is the charges when transferring to any banks.

Alvaro

Me gusta mucho usarla

Muy buena experiencia.

Pros

Me encanta la app porque puedo recibir pagos desde otros países y también puedo realizar pagos. Me mantiene un historia de los pagos que he recibido y realizado. Excelente diseño y muy fácil de usar.

Cons

Las comisiones son un poco altas pero funciona muy bien.

Pascal

PayPal Commerce; Cross Border Payments Made Easy

My overall experience with PayPal Commerce is pretty good, except for the relatively high transaction fees. Nonetheless, It's the most preferred channel of payment for my E-store. I love it!

Pros

What I like most is that PayPal Commerce is that it is easy to integrate - I literally installed it in my online shop in minutes. Secondly, I'm able to send invoices to clients without any fears, since PayPal is known globally.

Cons

Sadly, what I dislike is the transactions fees are a bit high. And I think the PayPal bots are 'overly sensitive' thereby disabling people's accounts for what might be minor mistakes.

Sachin

Industry: Animation

October 2022

Review for PayPal

I used this site around 6 month I never face any issues with that

Pros

Here I sure this site is working very fast and transaction completely safe

Cons

I always satisfied with this site and I am happy with us

Atul

September 2022

A great platform for sending/receiving payments worldwide

I had started using this platform one and half years ago and I feel very convenient receiving payments from my clients worldwide. You can access your account at your fingerprints using your phone device.

Pros

The user interface is easy to use and you can find every required detail in the dashboard. The fee they charge is also very low. I would recommend this to everyone.

Cons

In some situations, the waiting time for the resolution is longer that it should be but that is bearable.

Waldo