• Pros

• "The support is extremely fast. The service is amazing. Many cool features. Best Website Building tools ever!"

• "Easy to navigate templates really professional.great customer service really easy to use . software throughout the different packages are really professional and easy to use. "

• "It was easy to set up and navigate without any instruction. When I did need help it was available immediately and was always spot on."

• Cons

• "Sometimes, developing get's messed up. I have advanced plan, and many times it would say I have n plan. But, the development fixes it right away!"

• "When too many people are on can run slow but still an amazing product . but overall really great system"

• "I wouldn't want to try to do a very robust catalog or sales site from what I could tell, but I wasn't looking in that direction and maybe missed some features that make that choice more accessible. "

Browse SITE123 Reviews

Ginés from Carnegie Mellon University

Super simple and great visual results

Pros

I have 2 websites (professional and personal ones), both of them paid, and I think it's super quick to use and build the website, while the visual result is super good and looks quite modern. In addition, the customer support is super fast, probably their best part.

Cons

The same thing that makes it great, which is the huge amount of templates, it's also its main problem. If you wanna do something that is not in those templates, you simply can't. It's not a big issue, but annoying sometimes for basic functionalities that they don't have (e.g. justified alignment in the text...)

Response from SITE123

Replied July 2018

Hi Gines, Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it. Please know that we are adding more functionalities all the time, and any feedback you can give we will happily forward to our developers. Justified alignment is one of the things we hope to add soon along with other features, and remember that all of the templates we made were built with our own system. All it takes is a little time and you can build sites completely of your own design! If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 chat support! Thanks! -Derek SITE123 Support

August 2016

Wayne from ModVin

August 2016

Mobile Savvy; Just Add Content

I have been using a WYSIWYG Flash-based website builder for the past several years for my business website. While it was sufficient for the time, I was faced with having to migrate it to HTML 5 and basically do a complete reconstruction or just start from scratch. I decided to look around and see what was available that really focused on mobile friendly architecture, so-called "adaptive design." I already knew from my analytics that mobile devices were the fastest growing segment of my viewers, with tablets close behind. So that was a high priority. I ran across Site123 and started playing with it. In a just over three hours, I had completely built a mobile friendly site by taking the content from my old size and dropping it in. Site123 has got to have one of the most gentle learning curves imaginable. Controls are very intuitive, as you format text, images, presentation, etc. Changes are saved automatically so no "Oh crap!" moments as you realize you've forgotten to save a long session and wind up losing it and starting over. I had some special needs as far as list requirements, too, and found that some of their built-in tools could be retooled for other uses. Tables worked great and the desktop/tablet/mobile simulator gives a reasonably accurate accounting of how your site will work on those devices. I was working on a desktop and going to my Android phone to check the results as I published them. It was an extremely efficient and no-pain experience to take a site I was dreading to update and have fun doing it in one morning. Very impressed with Site123 for my needs.

Pros

Extremely intuitive. I didn't even bother to read anything more than the tool tips and template descriptions and had zero issues with the build. As I was building it in the Free service offer, I didn't have to worry about credit cards being charged only to discover I hated the app. Even in the Free version, the Site123 floating credit at the bottom of the window is non-intrusive and quite bearable. They seem to have leaned toward a customer-centric approach that doesn't bludgeon you into an upsell. I liked that. For a small business or service, personal site, NFP or similar low-moderate information needs, this seems to be a very viable package to consider. You can point your domain name to your Site123 provided URL and be in business in no time. At $8 a month (yearly plan) for hosting, costs are in line with most similar services. I have found that over the past years, my customers are gravitating toward very convenient, user friendly ways to reach me and really don't bother with a lot of the detail that I felt needed to be in a desktop-level site. Being able to offer a very modern, attractive and fully mobile compliant site seems to be more effective in getting eyes on me and making sales. Site123 does a very nice job in that department. I am in the process of switching my plan over to Site123 and away from my old provider.

Nikki from sailing and sunshine

Industry: Maritime

SITE123 for new bloggers

Started a blog which I plan to monetize at a later stage with my own products. Looks like this will not work with this host though as they are very restrictive.

Pros

Easy to set up, great features and incredibly helpful customer service. For a first time user I would highly recommend SITE123.

Cons

Sadly they do not allow me to add an HTML so my affiliate marketing is not going to work on this platform in the long term.

Response from SITE123

Replied March 2019

Hello Nikki, Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it! We are glad you enjoy the features of our site and the help of our customer support. Great effort is putting into our system as functional and attractive as possible. Remember that if you have any features you'd like to request or improvements you think should be made, please let our customer support know, we always take client suggestions! Kind Regards, The SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Anna from We Go Thess (?)

I visited the website to play around but I ended up liking it so much

It's really depending on what you want, we as a team go the best experience we could get. There is support so they are always there to give you tips or you can tell them what you want to do and they will guide you to do it. Some of them even step by step, like really step by step. If you try the platform and you don't know what you want to do, then do not do it at all. Be sure for what you want and most of all, be sure that what you want to do in doable in general. There were things I wanted to do but they are not really possible to be done.

Pros

Let's start with the fact that I was previously using a code only platform and I really wanted to make a professional website for my team and get it live to attract new visitors. It's basically what I was looking for in a website builder. I have tried multiple online but SITE123 gave me the freedom to take my team on the web and get it live with our domain name. It's a very easy to use platform and they offer many applications to use and index your website to Google and other search engines which what I really needed. Because of this website we were able to increase awareness as I have seen the difference with the hosting I had, the servers response time is 5x times faster than the Shared Hosting plan I had with another website. Very powerful platform I would say, and it really got my message out.

Cons

I would appreciate if they had sidebars like WordPress themes but for now I was able to make what I wanted. I might not be able to add my own HTML to the platform for some specific apps I wanted but I was able to find something at least similar to their app market, it did the job (not the one I wanted) but if you try to find there is always a way to get things done even when you are limited to the option they offer. I was expecting to use more the custom Iframe but it turned out the Application integration were more useful than any other features offered.

How Site123 helped me

Site123 allows me to convey the services that I offer in a simple. clear and usable way, very easy to update and publishes any of my changes instantly if required which is a real asset. In a strange way it's actually fun to use because you can alter the image of your business if required without publishing and when you are ready, hit the publish button and hey presto you have a fresh new look. Thanks for a great product.

Pros

I found the software extremely easy to use especially from someone with little technical experience. Excellent array of templates and you'll never be short of finding suitable images - they seem endless. There are constant upgrades and new products added which I am notified immediately when they happen Outstanding support with clear and concise response to even the most difficult questions

Cons

None really - maybe the inability to change the format of a selected template but I guess that's why its called a template!

PESSIMA ESPERIENZA - SCONSIGLIO

Ho creato il mio sito da zero gratuito, molto semplice e intuitivo a FEBBRAIO 2020. A fine MARZO acquisto il dominio. A SETTEMBRE circa da un giorno all'altro mi ritrovo senza sito e senza alcuna comunicazione da parte di SITE123, tranne una scritta quando entro nel mio account che dice: "Sorry, this website has been removed due to a legal issue related to its content" e null'altro. Nessuna opzione possibile. Ovvero una spiegazione generica quanto incomprensibile. Mando una mail con lo screenshot e la richiesta di delucidazioni, per capire cos'è successo. Risposta di SITE123: "Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Please be advised that your website has been deleted due to violating our terms and conditions by containing copyrighted content. Our terms and conditions can be found here: www.site123.com/terms. Thank you for your understanding and have a good day." (aggiungo senza firma ne recapiti) Ovvero praticamente una risposta non esaustiva ne esplicativa del problema specifico che ho avuto con un mio contenuto (che magari sapendolo avrei semplicemente potuto toglierlo, non essendo stato voluto e non potendo sapere quale fosse). Rispondo chiedendo qual è il contenuto, che mi dicano nello specifico cosa ho violato (la pagina dei termini e condizioni è un po' lunga...) e la mia memoria non mi dice granché su cosa potrei aver inserito di sbagliato. Mai ricevuto alcuna risposta... La cosa incredibile è questa: non solo hanno cancellato il mio sito, ma pure il mio account: B

Pros

Facilità d'uso e di comprensione delle funzioni.

Cons

Assistenza clienti via mail e sul sito stesso tramite bot.

Belito from TravelookAsia

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The Best Website Builder

Before I don't have a website,I can only post few information about my affiliate products on social media.But after I launched my website in March 14,2018,finally i was able to post the whole content on a blog page and have partnered with travel companies around the world.In addition,they approved my applications.Site123 is an easy website builder based on my experience.Now,my revenue still growing.

Pros

Easy to learn even without coding skills

Cons

Sometimes website loads slowly if they are upgrading the system

nice system

Pros

Customer Support on line I get the info what to do and its esay to do it when the chaet is on with the

Cons

system is ok not great i see beeter you need to improve the fitures make them more ferndly to the user

Response from SITE123

Replied June 2018

Hello! Thank you for reviewing our service! I would be happy to know what features were missing that you wanted introduced into the software? I'd also love to know what you felt wasn't user friendly? Please know we are working all the time to make our product the best that we can be, and any feedback you can give us would be much appreciated.

Paul O. from Mattress Firm

Incredible Customer Service and the product is second to none!

I got a great website at a more than affordable price. I couldn't ask for more even if I paid more.

Pros

Customer service is ALWAYS there if you have an issue and they are eager to help. The software is VERY easy to use but it is top notch as well, many custom things you can do to your website that most companies charge a great deal for.

Cons

I wish there were more payment processor options. My company is one that is listed as "high risk" and none of the processors would accept me.

yousef from AFP

i builded amazing website in less than hour

I can build a site without any help from someone, and the price is easy, fast and good. There are high services and provide you with tools that you can use with ease and also security .

Pros

it is easy and the coustomer support so fast to help . i toke long time to learn how can i build website , but in site123.me i don`t need more time

Cons

I did not find any real drawbacks For the price and the service is very excellent

Andrew from Cloud--9.com

All positive .

I'm able to run my own company from home as a disabled person. But there should be an incentive for users building sites for customers like me .

Cons

Response from SITE123

Replied June 2018

Hi Andrew! Thank you for giving us a great review! There is a program that would suit you given your web design skills - Our Expert Program. Our Experts Program gives you the option to build your clients a website directly from your own SITE123 account. When the website is ready and upgraded, you will be able to enjoy benefits like: Huge commissions on each paid website, a FREE website for your own business (with our GOLD package), Special account manager and more. The program is open and you can register in just a few seconds. For more questions, please send an email to experts@site123.com

Doniel from Tribeca Jr.

Amazing! Fast. It's the best website building!

Cons

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Doniel. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. I am happy to see we were able to fix your issue right away! We work hard to make sure everyone who uses our software is satisfied. Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Nikki from sailing and sunshine

My first website experience

As I am starting out I cannot answer this question fully yet.

Pros

After doing tons of research, I narrowed down what I thought I needed from a website to a choice of 2 and went woth Site 123. Its relativly easy for a newbie like me to figure out but what truly sets them apart is the 24/7 customer service. Polite, informed, friendly, available and best of all, they never make me feel like a dumb blonde, which I actually am in the website arena!

Cons

There could be more information on the edit functions, sometimes it is a bit too basic and I have to go and search through the official Site 123 website page to find my answer.

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Nikki! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are adding all kinds of awesome stuff to expand function tools all the time! We also want you to be involved in the development of our software! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Very basic with a quality finished product.

There are not many web design platforms that combine simplicity with modern, professional finished sites quite as well as SITE123. The customer service is fast and knowledgeable. As long as you are okay with the cookie-cutter layouts and features, this is a very good platform for building a website.

Pros

The finished product with a SITE123 website is high quality. Users visiting the site will find the look and interface modern and easy to navigate. There are many predesigned options for those inexperience with web design or anyone wanting to knock out a site quickly.

Cons

The overall options and customization is limited. When choosing a layout there is no way to pick the best from each layout, just the overall layout you prefer.

Response from SITE123

Replied January 2019

Hi! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. More input is always welcome! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

David from DAVE's small-body HEI's

Best web builder program and techs there are

I had a web site for over 15 years, used the old Front Page, and when it bwecame unworkable, was told to go to Word Press, also completely confusing. I am not a web page designer. I came to site 123 with real apprehension, I knew NOTHING about building a web site, save for the one page black and white one from before. At first, I got upset, didn't understand how it all worked, but, the techs wouldn't let me quit, they prodded and prompted me forward at every facet of building the site, and I LEARNED as we went forth. Once I got over being frustrated, and with the tech's fantastic help, I built a really nice new website, and every time I wanted to update, change, whatever, they were there to help along the way. They never gave up on ME, never quit, and I KNOW they will all be there if I need them. I can now manage my website, having built it, and have the fine techs to help if I need them. This is the BEST web experience I have ever had.

Pros

They care about YOU and your website, they are extremely helpful.

Cons

NOTHING, best web experience I have ever had.

Ana del V from Universidad de Oriente

it's fine to create a website quickly without much knowledge about web development

It allows to build a simple website in a very short time without the help of experts in web development.

Pros

It is very easy to use, the predesigned templates are nice and adapt to most small businesses. It has a library of free images pretty good. It has basic seo options and allows you to customize the language and regional settings successfully. You can use it for free for simple websites, with payment plans you can add more functionality, hosting space, bandwidth and custom domain. the website that is built automatically adjusts to mobile devices.

Cons

the customization options are more limited than other applications of the same type. It does not have predefined templates for educational web. Like many applications of its kind when you use the free plan your website does not belong to you and you must pay for the domain and for functionalities such as categories and external links.

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Ana. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are adding awesome new customization options all the time. We have designed everything so no matter how you set your website, it will look professional and impressive. We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Dipak from 3sixty it solutions

Nice Website Builder

Pros

It's easy to use and whenever I did have a question I used their 24/7 chat with the highly knowledgeable support team.

Cons

I found it too easy. I didn't feel like it looked as professional as the other website builders. It seemed better as a landing page rather than a full blown website

Response from SITE123

Replied June 2018

Hi Dipak. Thank you for your review! Please know we help users to build all kinds of websites, from E-commerce to Blogs to Restaurants and more. You can see some of our great website examples here: https://www.site123.com/website-examples There are also a few things I wanted to share with you to help enhance your SITE123 experience. Did you know we have a huge and constantly growing collection of templates you can use to build websites? You can check them out here: https://www.site123.com/templates/free-website-templates It also sounds like you might not have seen the multi-page option. This you can use to set multiple pages (rather than a single page) to follow the design of a larger website. You can set that up under Website type for multi design, under settings. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support chat 24/7. Thanks again and have a great day!

Binyamin from Galil Soil Farm

Industry: Farming

Great Customer Service

Simply put: I am a big fan of Site123.

Pros

I consider myself mildly computer savvy. Site123 is feature rich but requires assistance to make the most out of it. To this end Site123 offers 24/7 costumer support. They have been extremely helpful in answering all of my question and respond almost always within 5 minutes of the query. I have asked questions regarding building the site, building the storefront, and billing. Site123 costumer service answers all of my questions and are always courteous.

Cons

I would like to have more "drag-and-drop" control over building features.

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Binyamin! Thanks very much for your great review! Please know that our system is deliberately designed to not be drag-and-drop, like so many other systems out there. This is because our system has been optimized so that users can always design a professional looking website, no matter what. We are also always introducing new customization features, and we will keep all of our users updated whenever we release something new! Thanks and have a great day! SITE123 Support Team

Suzanne from AlphaMamas Fitness

I built my fitness website with this software.

Pros

This is a very basic, very easy to use site builder. Not very many bells and whistles, but if you want an easy, basic website, maybe even just a landing page, this is great. It's not the prettiest either, but it gets the job done and the price is great.

Cons

Compared to other site builders that are more expensive, this just doesn't do everything you'd want in a website. That's to be expected I think since the pricing is so good and lot is free, but you can get better free websites from the bigger players as well.

Response from SITE123

Replied April 2018

Hello Suzanne, Thanks for your review! I appreciate it. One thing I was curious about is what features were missing that you would want in your website? SITE123 offers many features including Ecommerce, Blog, Schedule Booking and more. You can check out our features here: https://www.site123.com/features SITE123 values its user feedback very much and so we would be happy to know what was missing for you when you were making your website, so that we will make our software the right solution for you. Derek SITE123 Support Team

Daniel from CCGLLC

Industry: Farming

Excellent Customer Service

Was able to set up the web site quickly that fell perfectly into the window that we wanted to be up and running .

Pros

Very easy to navigate the web portal and make changes to web site. This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout is so simple but very VERY effective.

Cons

There are a few things that I can't implement on the site, which is kind of disappointing but for the most part, love the ease of making changes to the web site as well as the great customer service.

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. What few things would you like us to implement into our software so you can better your website? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Mark from Mark Murphy HR Services Ltd

My First Website

My website has been commented upon favourably with clients. I've only had problems that were the result of my lack of IT knowledge and all of these have been dealt with quickly and patiently.

Pros

The system is easy and logical to use and offers a wide range of options - all contributing to a really professional outcome. Additionally, the on line support is fantastic - quick and helpful - and I am kept up to date with all developments.

Cons

Seriously? Nothing - I tried other providers and no-one comes close.

Rob from Bo Peep Drivers Club Ltd

User friendly

No problems at all, very happy.

Pros

Cons

Would have liked more bottons on the home screen

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Rob! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. About additional buttons, there are multiple ways to add buttons to your home page. Please check with our 24/7 live chat support and we'll be happy to show you all of the great options you have! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Anamary from Gobernación Estado Nueva Esparta

is a complete platform that allows anyone to create their own free web page in minutes.

I use SITE123 when I need to build simple web pages in a short time and with very good results.

Pros

SITE123 is a platform that facilitates work so that it can be done by anyone without experience in coding and web design. It is a good builder of websites for beginners. It has a wide range of templates and personalization tools. An opportunity to create many websites using only one account. Responsive templates for mobile phones t tablets automatically. Live chat 24/7 technical support.

Cons

The customization is very limited. The parameters of the free plan and some paid plans significantly limit the opportunities to create a large functional website.

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Anamary. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are adding awesome new custom features every month! With that said, is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

sharon from EKB Technologies Ltd

i was surprised to see how easy it is to use. on every question i have i am using the chat option

Pros

the simple and easy and understandable way to work with it. using the chat support helps a lot specially that the reply is almost always immediately.

Cons

lack of features, specially in the store. some difficulties with adjusting pictures or other sticker inside a page.

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Sharon. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are adding awesome new features all the time. What features would you like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Thinus from Decor

Very satisfied with the ease of use especially for a first time user. I love it

Being able to sell my product on the internet in the whole country. Looking into the possibility to develop websites on a part time basis, thus extra income

Pros

For someone who has never developed websites this software are very easy to use. It took me some time to figure it out but now it's a pleasure to work with. The features and advantages are very powerful and user friendly.

Cons

Limited options of Credit Card Gateway Provider. Only 3 providers of which Braintree doesn't offer a service in South Africa. After 2 weeks I'm still battling to get an account number with 2Checkout. Busy investigating STRIPE at the moment. Bit expensive considering the exchange rate but still excellent value for money!

Karen from Utopia Dream online

Really like how it came out!

none yet but it is new

Pros

flexible and easy to use. support is big for me and they have an excellent support staff...they are great!

Cons

didn't quite do exactly as wanted, but almost! I wanted to make an 'index' on pages, but it would only do a summary of content on a page.

Robin from special n personal

Industry: Printing

Site easy to build with excellent support

It was easy to build the site & when i do set stuck the guys at support is always there

Pros

it is easy to use & if I get stuck I know the guys at SITE123 are there to help

Cons

I cant think of anything i dont like . If I have had a problem, support has been there to help

Namara from adanastores.com

Industry: Furniture

Improvement needed

Good so far

Pros

It's easy to use, and relatively cheaper

Cons

Some features are not available and support staff wouldn't give the reasons why they're not available.

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Namara! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We're adding all kinds of new features every month and we want your input! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Discounts, Discounts everywhere

Pros

I like the ease of use to create your website, they have a nice looking page design that was easy to set up. If you're interested in signing up to this site, just wait for a discount to come. I didn't sign up right away and started getting 30-40% off sales from them every other week.

Cons

I was disappointed to realize that no matter what business I selected the same website template was given to me, just a different picture in the header. The layout was always the same, I later found that I could customize it further myself but really I had to dig to figure this out. So this sorta turned me off on the product the lack of website designs given.

Response from SITE123

Replied April 2018

Thank you for reviewing SITE123. I wanted to discuss a few things about your review. Our Website Structure tool is used to customize and change websites using our Advanced Structure Options, letting our clients change the design and layout of their websites. Another thing that you could do is to choose from our wide selection of layouts for each page / module - Have you tried it out? In regards to the score you have provided about our customer support, I wish we could have your details to communicate with you and to check what were the issues you experienced. We strive to excel in our customer support. This is why we provide 24/7 live chat support with real agents - covering 15 languages on the chat. Please know that recently we had discounts available due to Holiday Season sales and specials. Outside of seasonal sales, we are happy to offer discounts as any other website builder platform and are glad that you were able to enjoy a discount. Thanks, Derek, SITE123 Team

Kelsey from CVFD

Industry: Public Safety

Easy To Use, But Lacking

The experience was good and if the product would have offered more customization options, it would have been the choice.

Pros

The Site123 platform is very simple to use, and very easy to customize, but the customization options were not adequate and did not fully enable customization to the extent necessary, and to the extent that other platforms afforded. As far as ease of use, it was very easy to use.

Cons

Customization options were not adequate and did not allow customization to the extent that was needed.

Reasons for Choosing SITE123

Weebly was chosen.

Hugh from Osaka Roolz

Most of my experience as been really positive.

Pros

The software is so easy to navigate and it is really quick to get things done. The staff are on call at any time to answer all of my questions and they have a video tutorial for each query. The drag and drop facility makes it really simple to do, without having to install a hundred plug-ins.

Cons

There are some things missing i.e. interaction with viewers by having something built into the software where viewers can comment on individual photos or content.

Pere Mr from MEXANO SL

my 1st web here

Pros

it's faster and very easy for me, and much images

Cons

The difficulty of putting my forms, calendars for my clients, I want to put a chat for my clients

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Pere! Thank you for your review! We are happy to help with all issues you may have, including forms, calendars, and inserting apps for having chat for your clients. Contact our 24/7 live chat support and we'll be happy to help! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Meenal from Healthrekart

123 and get a website

Pros

Simple and fast way to create website. Create website with SEO Friendly Features. Not to worry about hosting and domain all in one place.

Cons

Most of paid plugins are available in App Market for enhancing website. Need More free app / trial apps.

Response from SITE123

Replied July 2019

Hello Meenal, Thank you for your feedback! I will speak with our team about plugin availability and versatility for website enhancement. We are always working to enhance our software the way our clients want us to. We really appreciate your advice and feedback. If there is anything else we can do to improve your experience, please message me personally and I will be happy to help. Kind Regards, Derek SITE123 Support Manager www.site123.com

Buggy

I run bootcamp business, when customers pays monthly fees directly. The booking templates have next to nothing customisation - nill for email confirmation. When selecting "free" as a service paying type the email to the client still mention the price and says $0 which is very annoing and confusing. Limited (very limited number of bookings - only 50 for 20 dollar plan! But in this business we do 10 session per week with average of 8 people per session - so it is not enough even for a week worth of bookings! Bugs in UI on mobile screens: calendar keeps crashing, impossible to book a session using a phone!

Pros

easy to use, fast, preview while building, excellent customer support through online chutting.

Cons

Buggy templates and functinality. Reported bugs are ignored, no help for available templates, limited customisation of templates. No required features for cheap plans - becoming very expensive when start adding features.

Reasons for Choosing SITE123

price and promise to have plenty of templates - clearly both are misleading

Peter from Goldfella Ltd

Industry: Mining & Metals

Simply the Best

I am a complete novice but i was able to buils a really great - looking website in a day. and when i needed help SITE123 was there 24/7 !

Pros

Thie really is the easiest way to make your very own Website. a huge number of templates that are easily modified - with a wide variety of add ons and plug-ins. I will recommend it to all my business friends. And, by the way, the support tam are great !

Cons

I really could not think of anything that i didn't like.

Christopher from ARTernatives

123-4 It's easy to get started, but if you have a lot of images it takes a little more than 123

I am an artist and have had a website for years that I built using iWeb, by Apple. However, Apple discontinued iWeb a few years back and now my newer MacBook Pro won't allow me to update my website because it doesn't understand the code behind it. so, I had to rebuild my site. I was gong to stay with my current host, but did some research and Site1223 was recommended highly over and over again for the kind of site I need. I gave it a try and am quite happy. I also bought a new domain through Site123- first year free, second year at a minimal cost. Over all, I'm paying less, getting easier access to on-line help and I like the look of the site better.

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Just had to get some help to figure out a few logistics. Quite pleased with the final results. I like the fact that it has automatic formatting for laptops, tablets and phones.

Cons

When it makes a thumbnail of an image, it doesn't show the entire image, just a portion of it.

David from David Sibel dba Water Features

Help available when needed.

I'm not done with my site yet, but have had good reviews from those who have commented.

Pros

The ease of use and available assistance when needed.

Cons

I need help at times with key words. Beyond that I have no complaints at all.

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi David. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are happy to help with keywords or any other issues you have! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Sandrine from Divareiki

Great

Pros

Easy to build your website...in few days... Choices in design ..nice Customer service is professional

Cons

Some bugs....and additional functions required Need to have the customer call center by phone. Difficulties to use the software on iPad with iOS environnement....some functionalities are not available ....I had to check with my phone, Samsung

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Sandrine. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. Is there anything specific that we can do to improve our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and please contact our support team any time you need help! Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

SITE123

After using two other software resources in the past, I am so glad I found SITE123

Pros

Ease of use and limitations on design. I have used software that allows more flexibility in design but the finished product looks unprofessional . I am very happy with results from SITE123

Cons

At time of purchase there was no order copy function, this has been added.

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We're glad we were able to add the feature you wanted! More input is always welcome! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Lavish from Click Labs

A good place to customise your own online marketplace.

Pros

One of the simplest product that you can use to make your online business marketplace. Just tell them your needs answer them a few questions and here they go they will provide you a template according to your need.

Cons

To add your own domain you need to buy a premium for that. And it is quite expensive if you compare to the offers they provide in their price you will find it expensive.

aleeta from The Royal Blueprint

Legit the best thing I've done.

I am more confident in me business with SITE123

Pros

So far this journey has been a breeze because of Site123. The customer service is AMAZING. Nothing they can't do for you. Just ask. I am looking forward to the rest of my progress with Site123.

Cons

Functions could be smoother. Unable to make changes through the app view. You have to make them only on the desktop version.

Barbara from creativewriting2012.com

I had a large number of templates to chose from where on other sites I had none in my category.

I was able to build a nice website in no time. And if I want to make changes it's easy to do.

Pros

Cons

It could have a little more flexibility. Although the templates are great I found that there were some things I wanted to change at times. Still, overall I can't complain.

Vee from We Love India Tours

It is working well for me.

Pros

Ease of use. Well designed. Support available immediately if needed. Makes building a website a pleasurable experience. Especially useful if one has no previous experience of website building.

Cons

I have not found anything to dislike. It is proving very easy to use even for me who has no previous experience in building a website.

Olga from Little Tree

Very easy to create your website, so much pleasure to use it after!

Pros

The best feature is the way all templates are build. It is easy to choose from the array of templates to make your own look, but even if you are not a pro, it will look professional.

Cons

It is not correctly translated to other languages, like Russian. I had troubles understanding what my steps ahouls be and how to use save button.

Traci from Saving Imperial Schuver Dog Rescue, Inc.

Support staff was amazing...always quick to respond to online/live chats.

It was easy to set up my start up web site for my dog rescue. With the help of the support team, of course, who were outstanding!

Pros

Easy for a first time user, as long as you utilize the 24/7 support staff there and ready within seconds/minutes.

Cons

Would like it more if it had functions to add pix and images, shapes, etc., like on a Power Point presentation. Not as much flexibility to make it my own.

Response from SITE123

Replied June 2018

Hi Traci! Thanks very much for your review. Please know you can add all kinds of pictures and images with the use of several different types of pages - the gallery page, the about page, the home page - You can add pictures practically anywhere! If you ever need help with how to do that, you can contact our support chat 24/7 and they can guide you through this. Thanks and have a great day!

Very beautiful

Pros

The helper every time in and in the first time you got web site free You can upgrade any time site

Cons

I want to create a competition page on the website with the possibility of making the contestants to register and upload images and the registration process allows the participant to download 10 photos per week

Keila from Autónomo

excellent option for beginners in the use and creation of blog

Pros

Excellent option for beginners in the use and creation of blog. If you have a clear design and ideas of where you want to take your business is an excellent tool. Easy to create and use.

Cons

I have no complaints, the only thing I could say is that the free option has certain limitations, the rest is great.

Maggie from Christian Counselor Morris County, NJ

Building a site on SITE 123 has been easy and I'm very pleased with the results.

Pros

The listing of pages and ability to change the topic if I choose. The quick response of the assistance chat team. The FAQ.

Cons

The chat box is difficult to get out of and obscures the view of my site. I would like to be able to put videos or music on any page I choose, rather than a "videos" or "music" page.

Christopher from Fundamentals

Easy to use and publish

Good solution for my budget

Pros

Intuitive to use and easy to see results

Cons

Templates are somewhat restrictive if you want to do something different

Response from SITE123

Replied October 2018

Hi Christopher! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. About the templates, we're adding more and adding more customization options for our templates all the time. We want our clients to have as many options as possible! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Lisa from Red River Valley Rally

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Site 123 is easy to use and tech support has been very good.

Being brand new at developing a website, Site 123 is flexible. I could do everything I wanted and will need to do in future within the templates offered. It is easy to use (once I got the hang of it), and when I was stumped, tech support came to the rescue. I expect that updating the website as I become more 'fluent' will be very easy. Thank you Site 123!

Pros

I cannot speak expertly to software capabilities since I don't have a clue about it, but I like that Site 123 is pretty easy to set up for what my needs are in our website. It seems fairly intuitive, easy to navigate and pretty straightforward.

Cons

At this time, because I am so new at it, there is nothing that I can offer in this area.