• Pros

• "Easy to use, has great features. Upgrades are usually very helpful. And it's free!!!"

• "I love all the features and options with woo commerce. It is amazing all the cool things you can do with it. "

• "È gratuito, è molto facile da usare anche per i principianti e permette di e un e-commerce in pochissimo tempo."

• Cons

• "For busy people, WooCommerce may seem to cumbersome and tedious to tinker with, but that is easily overcome with a few videos and taking some time to get to know the plugin."

• "Customising for non-techies is not as easy. But other than that, great product"

• "I don't have anything wrong to say about this product, and it does what it is supposed to do. The templates could be more user-friendly; however, it could be user inexperience. "

Browse WooCommerce Reviews

Emeka from Innovation Growth Hub

An Easy to Use Ecommerce website builder

I used Woocommerce to build my ecommerce website. It was easy to do unlike starting from scratch to build the website. Also I didn't have to pay website developers to build the website for me. It could have costed me a whole lot of money had I outsourced it to website developers.

Pros

Woocommerce is an ecommerce plugin built for WordPress. To be able to use Woocommerce one must install WordPress first. Just like the parent software (WordPress), Woocommerce is very commendable. The things I like about Woocommerce include the following: 1. Free to use: Just like WordPress, Woocommerce is free to use, though one may need to purchase some premium plugins to add some features that may not be available in free plugins. Cost was a major factor for me when I was making the choice of a platform to use for my ecommerce website, and Woocommerce was the best fit for me. 2. Support network: Woocommerce have a huge user base. There are online and offline communities where one can easily get solution to problems. 3. Ease Of Us: Woocommerce is very easy to use compared to some other ecommerce website builders I've checked out. One only have to install compatible themes and plugins to get started. It is a drag and drop ecommerce website builder, and need no technical skills to get started. 4. Security: Woocommerce websites are secure. The plugin witnesses regular updates to keep it secured. 5. Dedicated Dashboard: Woocommerce have a dedicated dashboard where one can see the performance of the website, like the number of sales, and the amount of sales. This is beautiful as I get to see how my business is going without much ado.

Cons

One of the issues I had with Woocommerce was the learning curve. Though it's easy to use after one is done learning it, but the learning curve wasn't very easy for me. After the initial stage of learning though, it became very easy to use. Also with Woocommerce, I had to be updating the server myself unlike with Shopify. Shopify maintains the server. Shopify handles the technicalities. Another issue was the need to buy an SSL encryption. With Shopify, this wasn't an issue for me, as Shopify takes care of that.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

I chose Woocommerce because it was free and easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

I made the switch from Shopify to Woocommerce because Woocommerce is free to use, while Shopify is a paid alternative.

Samuel from Fuse13

A Powerhouse eCommerce Platform for WordPress

Started developing eCommerce websites back in 1998 and things have come on a long way. I'm not sure why it took me so long to try Woocommerce although it is a pleasure to use. Simple to set up a store and filled with features that will make your online store have all the bells and whistle. A must for eCommerce in my opinion.

Pros

Simple to install and a doddle to use. Beautifully crafted piece of software that anyone can get there heads around. Excellent documentation, tutorials and how-to guides all over the web. The people behind Woocommerce care.

Cons

Woocomerce have loads of plugins that they charge some hefty prices for, although this is probably understandable as the main platform is totally free. I still feel they might be able to do something on their pricing or offer membership packages.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

I'm not a fan of Shopify as they are another cloud-based platform that you pay on the drip.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

I wanted to try a platform that worked with WordPress as I was developing a multivendor store and it ended up being the best option.

Boris from Zero Molecule

Good, but with flaws

We use WooCommerce as the default web shop for all websites we make for our customers. As it is simple to set up we do not waste time creating custom products for smaller companies that only need a simple, cheap solution. It is also very easy to use so we have very little to do with those web shops once they are set up. It is a great plugin, and if parts of it weren't hidden behind high-price plugins, it would be perfect.

Pros

WooCommerce is a complete out-of-the-box solution. You install it, and it has basic functionality good enough to run a web shop. I also love the fact most professional themes come with WooCommerce support so it is very easy to create a visually attractive website with just a few clicks.

Cons

There are extensions upon extensions of functionality that are paid for. There are some functions that should be a part of WooCommerce itself that are locked behind extension paywalls. Some of them seem like a cash grab - like the ability to import or export products properly, or add product inquiry options. I ended up creating snippets of code that I use to circumvent those overly expensive plugins.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

We wanted a simpler self hosted solution that cost less than Shopify.

Jeanne from Mutual Dance Theatre and Arts Center

Industry: Performing Arts

Too difficult for novices; not enough in-box customizations for the savvy

Pros

I like that it is widely integrated into Wordpress themes. I like that it's connected to Stripe and PayPal. It's automated emails are nice, as well. Plug-ins are nice (but they are expensive and often are required for things you would expect out of the box). It can be customized to some degree, which was helpful for us...in some other ways, it is a bit rigid and not quite what you would want if you are trying to replicate a retail experience.

Cons

I would never recommend this to anyone who wasn't very, very, very tech savvy. It is absolutely not an option for people who don't have a lot of web development experience. It tries to be a system on its own, but we have found you really have to simply take the purchase data out of Woocommerce and put it into your own CRM system. We have decided to stop using it for our purposes of registering students for classes. We may still use it for the sale of items, but probably not.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

I think I chose it simply because it was integrated into the Wordpress theme I purchased. Also, PayPal was super wonky.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

PayPal is kind of horrible. It's very unfriendly. People hate it. Our customers hated it. It was very confusing. Reconciling accounts is awful.

John from ADLANTIC LTD

WooCommerce - Great system! Not perfect! But is anything really perfect?

I personally believe the 'pros' outweigh the 'cons' when considering WooCommerce as an E-commerce platform. I've built multiple sites using WooCommerce that would have $cost tens of thousands of dollars had a Developer been required to code all of these functions. My advice would always be - find a high quality / low-cost Developer (using one of the online labour aggregator sites e.g. Upwork) who has a wealth of recent WooCommerce experience (particularly with the functionality you are looking to achieve) and accept that not everything will work perfectly (or even be compatible) straight 'out of the box'. At the end of the day, if you priced all of the code that has been contributed to make WooCommerce what it is today - it would probably cost $billions to rebuild. So the next time you're criticising 'free' - remember that nothing is ever free.

Pros

There are too many pro's to mention with WooCommerce, but i love the fact that it is Open Source which ensures thousands of plugins are available to extend the functionality of WooCommerce. And this is Woocommerce's biggest strength - It can quite feasibly allow a micro-size company to operate like an Enterprise (e-biz), including building end-to-end workflow automation across an entire business operation. Remarkably, this business panacea (end-2-end) can conceivably be achieved free of charge, or for only a few hundred dollars (plus A LOT of Developer and Administrator time).

Cons

WooCommerce doesn't come without Con's, and it's vitally important to recognise them. The main 'con' for me is the fact that because you have an 'infrastructure' that allows you to 'act' like an Enterprise - the temptation is to do so. This is where cost, resources, licences, etc can start to rack up. WooCommerce DOES NOT provide everything out of the box, but rather through a series of Modules (1st & 3rd party) that come at a cost. If you purchase from WooCommerce (Automattic) you pay a premium for each module (but you get support). If you purchase from 3rd party devs you typically pay a lower cost for the module (but the support is often questionable, as are the 'upgrades', 'compatibility roadmap', etc). So, although WooCommerce is an incredible toolset for building an Enterprise-style e-commerce platform, it is not always plain sailing.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

Cost and functionality benefits are always the reasons why I always choose WooCommerce over its competitors.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Love Shopify as well (as WooCommerce), but feel that WooCommerce gives the owner more control, more functionality, and more opportunities to create an end-2-end digital workflow. But, there's also a lot to be said for having a simpler system that doesn't allow you to get carried away.

Ethan from Owlchemist

Useful Open-source E-commerce Solution

Personally Woocommerce has added additional functionality to a number of my websites with sufficient payment processing services. I likely would utilize this plugin again for my next site at some point since I have had fond memories about using the platform in general. I have used them for jewlery specifically and it has functioned with my site for near the entirety of its presence.

Pros

One of the Better Ecommerce Plugins that has supported a variety of my businesses that has not only deployed a well designed, minimal web store for me within the context of my own website, but has helped me retain revenue and sales in a manner that presents my work in a beautiful and clean manner

Cons

Not available in a standalone manner and must be used within the context of wordpress applications thus making it only available to wordpress users from my understanding.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Stripe payment platform is actually available and integrateable in Woocommerce while simultaneously adding additional functionality than the Stripe Payment platform alone so it seemed like a better move considering Woocommerces Store creation features.

Michele from SWAN Di Michele Settembre

Great online support

We always start integrating woocommerce thinking we can limit our client to basic functionalities but we always have to extend the basic plugin package

Pros

Flexible and very well integrated into the Wordpress core. Easy to extend (for a web developer) and easy to manipulate. Great online support team

Cons

Old html structure, rusty, old fashion and sometimes obsolete. Today we could think a better solution for html/css.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

It could be better integrated into a CMS and Wordpress is the perfect solution/platform to develop a complete web project

Antonio from TTB

The best Wordpress e-commerce plugin

All in all, it is the single best shopping solution for Wordpress. I used it on a few websites that I made and I loved it mainly because it was very easy and quick to set up. It saved me time and energy.

Pros

All of it. The beautiful out of the box shop front end, the ease of use, the great backend organization, the myriad of options, and the ease of setup. It is painless to set up to the point you only click a few buttons and you have a working shop.

Cons

There are many plugins for this plugin that don't come cheap. I'd love if they were a part of the software rather than buying them separately.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

It was cheaper and had more options. Also it had more readily available extensions.

Daniele from Noranto

Consigliato

Lo uso su alcuni siti che ho realizzato e mi trovo molto bene, consigliato.

Pros

Cons

Trovo molto complicato il poter modificare da subito la pagina del carrello e del pagamento, a volte bisogna affidarsi ad applicazioni esterne

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

Perché in tutti i casi in cui ho dovuto creare un e-commerce dovevo partire da un sito wordpress e quindi woocommerce è la soluzione ideale

Stefan from Sound Tech

WooCommerce is eCommerce made easy!

So far so good! I'm enjoying the layout of the plugin on my online store and would highly recommend.

Pros

For a free plugin on Wordpress, this is a groundbreaking piece of software that has helped me bring a fantastic amount of online presence to my eCommerce store! I can add multiple payment methods and integrate with other essential plugins. It's responsive to my theme and tracks all my online orders, it really is that simple!

Cons

I needed a few key features that were unfortunately not free with the plugin. Additional options can cost, but they are really inexpensive.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Wix did not offer me a VAT disability relief option at checkout.

Sarah from Sobeys

A great e-commerce solution, but still awhile to go...

WooCommerce is great in its e-commerce features but lacks where its obvious competitors are excelling in, turning it into a second-grade choice when compared to the likes of BigCommerce, Krepling, and Shopify.

Pros

WooCommerce is great in its core product offering. It offerings everything one could ask for when looking to deploy an online store. It is simple and easy to use and also has a decent array of features. For WordPress users, it is a must-have if you are looking to deploy online selling functions.

Cons

Where WooCommerce falls short is its simplicity. Whilst platforms like Shopify, Krepling, and BigCommerce have mastered the ability to simplify and centralize the online selling environment and business management, WooCommerce has yet to innovate any of its central dashboards and interfaces. I have used WooCommerce for 3.5 years, and despite it being a very powerful selling tool, I have never been able to look past it being just a WordPress plugin. Entrepreneurs are still required to have their own separate hosting options and domain configurations, which require users to constantly jump between different support options just to troubleshoot errors. Not to mention how much WooCommerce relies on WordPress. Although I have no complaints about WordPress, its ease of building websites has not adopted a 'no-code' ideology, thus requiring users to purchase additional plugins like themes and modules.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Magneto required extensive knowledge of coding and programming. Something not clearly marketed by the platform.

Adam from Guangzhou Hardy Company

Industry: Wholesale

The formula of success and ease of use.

Back in the day, I was always attracted by that GURUS online promoting other platforms (Never knew that they were affiliates). I used other platforms for 1 month and it was really expansive, all the plugins are extremely expansive or they charge a commission/ Sale. Then I discover WOOCOMMERCE easier, more control over the hosting and servers unlike Shopify (They can shut you down anytime they want without giving an ounce of explanations), and more artistic designing the websites From my point of view, WooCommerce can be described as Legit, Genuine, Beautiful, Educational never had any trouble ever since I started building websites it was always a +++ Income IT'S 5 STARS

Pros

WooCommerce it's beyond simple, I've personally been using this software for years (I even lost count) it has unlimited features: -Connected to WordPress -No more struggling for creating an eCommerce website, Online Courses, B2B platform, or more. -It's simple just a drag & drop system no need for expertise or development skills. -Best Worldwide Ecom platform and money saver, unlike others. -Have more control over the servers and hosting -The WooCommerce Community is everywhere around social media platforms and never struggle to complete a task. - It's FREE TO USE and NO COMMISSION -Multiple Plugins FREE

Cons

With Lack Of CMS, it might be a little hard to use, but after designing a couple of websites, then everything comes to a conclusion.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Beyond Expansive. They can shut you down anytime without explanations. They charge per every single sale you make. No control over your website. Plugins are high priced.

Sara from Wartooth Designs LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

When you have more time than money - worth learning!

It's absolutely a game-changer for me and my very small business. I sell items online and moved away from big commerce marketplaces because the fees were eating me alive in an already super competitive market. I can now run my own store on my own website and list as many items as I was for free. I also have the ability to modify Woocommerce however I see fit to my needs. It's a little tricky at first but worth the time investment considering it's a free opensource app.

Pros

It's free and it's open source! If you have the time and a little bit of patience this is well worth the investment of knowledge it takes to get it up and running. The modifications you can implement and the documentation on how to do so I plentiful online. Having the ability to manipulate such a versatile plugin for your website is monumental when running a small business and literally doing everything for yourself. You can also integrate print-on-demand stores like Printful into your Woocommerce store which is one of the best features!

Cons

It can be overwhelming. If you are not familiar with the backends of websites and a little coding this might not be for you. If you are unfamiliar with e-commerce this can also be overwhelming too. The language and deep level of modifications and settings can make your head spin.

It's free!

Mir Fida from Fiverr

Best and most widely used WordPress E-Commerce Plugin

I am really happy with overall experience of using Woo Commerce for online E Commerce store. Free version fulfills most of small startup business requirements.Only hosting domain and other charges are needed to setup your own Business or online store website.Configuration is effortless but may be confusing for a total non tech newbie who use shopify only.Nonetheless after some practice it becomes a piece of cake.It is a much secure platform with helpful plugins to for add-on functionality.I would really recommend it for online E-Commerce store specially which are already running on WordPress CMS.

Pros

First of all it is plugin in word press environment which makes it m first and only choice as the best for making e-commerce functionality website.It has all the functions to run an online store easily with out much technical knowledge.Various plugin supplement and extend the Woo Commerce functionalities even further beyond.Payment processing and order management is handled efficiently and effectively.Too many functionalities like bulk upload,shipping management, contact info, payment management and etc make life easier to much extent like designing forms, creating custom checkout field , shop page custom price filter and minimum or max product quantities...etc.

Cons

Not much user friendly like shopify and other competitor.Still just little practice needed to learn it.Its related add-on plugins can be expensive.I had not faced any major technical issue using it.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

Because WooCommerce give the independence of choosing a hosting server of your own choice according to budget and performance needs.I had WordPress hosting experience and it operates in this environment as a plugin in which I have experience working.

Fahadh from Universal Networks

Expand your eCommerce horizons

Overall, I would rate 8/10 for a smooth e-commerce experience WooCommerce offers.

Pros

Whenever you hear the word e-Commerce, it brings to your mind about buying and selling items from a web platform. But, WooCommerce has easily expanded the definition by providing flexibility to expand the eCommerce usage towards more industries. Other than tangible goods, services also can utilize WooCommerce conveniently with a few customizations or with a few side-kick plugins (Plugins that help extend WooCommerce functionality). For instance, if you run a delivery service, you can let your customers can place their delivery through the WooCommerce-based website, calculate the payment based on the distance and then pay for it online. Likewise, many other industries that provide services can utilize WooCommerce as their virtual store. Especially at a pandemic time, people rely on online platforms to fulfill their needs. They use online platforms not only to order tangible products, but also to pay for services. WooCommerce has a very easy to use user interface that is self-explanatory even for a non-technical person. WooCommerce support multiple languages, so you can set it up according to the language you utilize. If you can read and understand the language, it's just matter of time to set up your own eCommerce system.

Cons

Out of the box, WooCommerce supports sale of products and services. But to expand it to a more powerful and customized one, you need to rely on 3rd party plugins that help you expand the requirement. Some 3rd party plugins go abandoned / outdated - which might cause the functionality of the customization you've done.

Danish from RockWeb Solutions

WooCommerce look a bit old but works very well.

WooCommerce just helps me to create every type of feature-rich conversation-focused eCommerce website that can expensive when creating it without available options like Shopify. Although using WordPress requires some basic level of tech knowledge and to be a nice googler because you have to Google a lot of stuff to find the perfect solution and because of Free support it can take a few days of WooCommerce Officials to help you out. But I never needed their support because Google already had every solution I was looking for.

Pros

Many businesses offer easy integration with WooCommerce, It is very easy to understand and use with all the tutorials and documentation, even a beginner can configure it. Being so much customizable is what I like the most in WooCommerce, You can use either Free or Paid plugins from the WordPress Repository and integrate with WooCommerce to meet any of your needs, Whether it is marketing, optimization, sale or design changes. You can almost make any type of eCommerce website with WooCommerce using the available plugins and have the best conversion rate with optimized checkout with different Plugins

Cons

Its design looks a bit out-dated. We have to use different plugins to extend the functionality that some of them also use server resources. Its own dashboard is very very out-dated, It's very bad but fortunately, we can now use WooCommerce Admin but it still needs to improve as much as Shopify. Some of WooCommerce scripts take a lot of time loading of the front-end. For which there is no option to optimize either disable of the front pages where it is not needed. WooCommerce must update their Front-End and Back-End to look more modern and simple because people just hate the old one. Official Support can tke a long time to reach you if you're stuck at some point.

David from GIMovile

Create an online store and own it

My experience with this software is quite enjoyable, it is a great advantage to have this plug-in to build a professional store that allows you to sell like the big companies, taking in count that you practically own the store and you can do anything you want with it and sell anything you like, forget about being suspended or penalized it is practically yours.

Pros

- This plug-in software for WordPress is something else, it is really complete and allows you to create functional store from A-Z. - It is extremely flexible and you can edit just about anything from shipping to payment processors, give coupons perform cross sales and up sales. - It has several paid modules but you can purchase them as you go, plus if you are starting the basic out of the box version has enough to make you money so you can start adding more paid functionalities. - The entry base system is free and works seamlessly with WordPress and it is fully responsive to any device. - It works great with page builders such as Beaver Builder, Elementor and others, if you do not want to code this is a good choice. - You have the biggest companies and shipping services having interrogations for Woo-commerce. - It has a set up wizard that allows you to get started quickly. - There is a lot of documentation and the woo-commerce community is huge. - You can easily find a developer that is familiar with this system.

Cons

- The learning curve you will experience can be a bit steep specially if you do not have experience with CMS. - There is some technical data you have to know in terms of taxes and logistics info but it can be easily sorted out with an internet search or a tutorial online.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

Because I own it and know how to do marketing so i don't need to pay extra.

Because I wanted to switch to WordPress instead of Joomla

WooCommerce is robust but can be a bit daunting to setup or use for complex situations

I like WooCommerce because I use it a lot and it works well with my own Web Development I do but sometimes it's just quicker and easier to tell a client to use something else in some cases.

Pros

WooCommerce does a great job at a variety of different things right out of the free (mostly) box. Want to open a shop for your comic book collection? Done. Want to sell tickets to an event? Done. Want to just keep a log of event attendees and "sell" a free ticket? Done. Just about anything you could need to do is fairly simple with WooCommerce once it is setup.

Cons

Setup and configuration can sometimes be a bit daunting especially for those that are not well off on knowledge of WordPress. If you want to do certain more complex things with WooCommerce you can sometimes run into issues either being able to do them at all, being able to do them exactly the way you want, or finding a plugin that operates the way you need. Then, even when you do find a plugin, you have to then keep yet another plugin up to date as well as possibly pay for said plugin too. It can add up quick if you start to get a little more advanced with WooCommerce.

Best eCommerce for WordPress hands-down, but prepare to pay for most customizations

Pros

When it comes to choosing the right eCommerce platform for WordPress, it's the most rock-solid, safest choice for any long term use based on my experience from over a dozen store launches. - The plugin is frequently updated, compatible and tightly integrated with WordPress (as WooCommerce was purchased by WordPress' parent company in 2015) - The core WooCommerce plugin is freely available to install, which would work for many small, generic storefronts. - Offers the largest selection of third-party plugins/extensions available for WordPress ecommerce. - Wide out-of-the-box support with popular third-party WordPress themes. - Relatively easy and fast to set up, with good documentation; offers a few free starter themes via the WooCommerce store. - If you're willing to pay, WooCommerce can do just about anything and integrates with almost anything. - The WooCommerce core plugin is built mostly barebones (using extensions to add functionality), which brings better speed and less bugs. - Good customer service support and detailed documentation for their paid WooCommerce add-on extensions. - Offers very powerful Zapier support (requires a paid add-on). I've never had any point where I've considered using another online store platform with WordPress, or even one of the many non-WordPress hosted ecommerce website subscription solutions.

Cons

- WooCommerce extensions are surprisingly expensive and also subscription-based, requiring an annual fee. Inexpensive third-party alternatives exist, but there is risk involved. - Building an extended "platform" such as a membership site / offering subscriptions (for example) can require multiple paid WooCommerce add-ons that rack up hundreds of dollars in annual fees. - WooCommerce mobile app tools do exist, but do not offer much functionality beyond sales reports. - Highly customized WordPress stores using a lot of plugins are at an increased risk to see major conflicts and performance degradation, and troubleshooting can be difficult.

Mike from James Publishing

Powerful E-commerce Interface

We've enjoyed WooCommerce during the last few years and have found it to be a solid e-commerce solution for our business. The system continues to improve and grow and we would recommend it to any companies looking for a powerful, customizable platform from which to launch their online sales and manage their customer base.

Pros

WooCommerce forms the backbone of our e-commerce website and we've been using it for around five years at this point. It handles a high quantity of orders with ease and its customization options are so far-reaching that if you can dream of a plugin for the system, it probably already exists or is under development somewhere (this may have something to do with its integration into Wordpress). Recently, we've been utilizing the Subscriptions feature to more accurately manage our customers' accounts, and this feature is particularly useful for recurring transactions. Coupons are easy to create and keep track of and WooCommerce can also be linked to external systems for more accurate monetary calculations and other relevant business features.

Cons

Reporting within the system does leave something to be desired. We've found that the reporting dashboard is fairly limited, particularly for more advanced metrics that can be found in systems like Quickbooks. However, as noted above, the system can be linked to other systems using plugins and various connectors, so it's possible to extract that detailed sales data if need be. On occasion the sheer amount of customization options can be overwhelming, as well, though this is a better problem to have than a system with too few options. The various plugins just need to be managed in a coherent fashion to ensure site stability.

Aaron from Thrive Web Designs

WooCommerce is the most powerful and cost-effective eCommerce solution

As a web developer, I use WooCommerce on A LOT of WordPress sites. For most websites, WooCommerce is the perfect fit and with all the documentation and plugins out there, most needs can be covered pretty much out of the box.

Pros

If you have a WordPress site and you need a shopping cart, you'll probably be using WooCommerce. Sure, there's other options out there but WooCommerce is hands down, the best solution for you. The main WooCommerce plugin is free and that gives you all the common eCommerce options that you would generally need. Then, if you need extra functionality, there are literally hundreds of free and paid plugins that you can install to extend WooCommerce further. And, if you're a programmer (like me), you can write your own PHP to hook into WooCommerce for additional customization. For most businesses though, WooCommerce by itself, or with a few additional plugins (perhaps for custom shipping or payment options) is all that's needed and it's easy to install, configure, and manage.

Cons

WooCommerce is only for WordPress, since it's a WordPress plugin. Although you can really do a lot with WooCommerce and plugins for it, some of the plugins (like subscriptions at $199) can cost a pretty penny. And if you need some custom programming, that could cost even more.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

Although the other solutions can work well too, WooCommerce is really a solid product and truly is the best eCommerce platform for WordPress sites.

Abid from Bank Alfalah Limited

Excellent E-commerce Plugin For WordPress

There are lots of reasons that I love WooCommerce. I really like the interface of WooCommerce, because it is very easy to understand and use. The product title, product long description and product short description, these are the fields where we can describe our products. So I always tell each and everything about my products to my website users. So after reading these details they buy the products. I have also used WooCommerce for my clients. My experience with this WordPress Plugin is outstanding. Because now I can design a good looking and professional e-commerce website.

Pros

WooCommerce is an incredible WordPress plugin which allow the users of WordPress to create a professional and stunning shopping website. Adding products and defining different categories to the products now is every easy with WooCommerce. You can publish simple product, variable product and even affiliate product. If you have affiliate marketing experience, then you should use this Plugin, because you can add your affiliate link products easily in your website. You can find different payments methods in this Plugin settings like if you have an account in any bank, you can tell your bank swift details to the customers. You can add your PayPal account, or even you can enable Cash on Delivery option for your customers.

Cons

According to my experience, display option of the different products should be simple and easy for the new users. Like in some free themes the users add this concept using code. So I think so, there should be an option in the settings of the plugin, where a user can easily display the products with different search options in the webpage.

Best eCommerce Plugin for WordPress, but some customization limited

WooCommerce is the right choice for your eCommerce store. Although the WooCommerce plugin is free, expect to purchase additional plugins (typically licensed @$20-$100/yr) for more complex features. There are typically free versions of these plugins, but they all have limitations that may force you to purchase the premium license. Examples of this could include: 1. Integration with shipping providers for live calculation of shipping costs 2. Customer Reviews 3. COMPLEX email marketing automation (basic email notifications come OOTB) 4. COMPLEX discount / coupon rules (basic features come OOTB)

Pros

Built through Wordpress, the WordPress plugin marketplace can provide nearly any feature you can think of, which gives you a lot of flexibility in your ecommerce store, albeit sometimes at an added cost. Their mobile app makes managing orders and updating products quick and simple - many times easier than using the browser interface.

Cons

For an ecommerce platform, I was surprised how inflexible the cart, checkout, and customer account pages were for customization. Anything is possible with custom development and/or additional plugins, but OOTB the pages mentioned may not provide an acceptable level of customization for some administrators.

Feature availability and flexibility

Art from FPWD

E-commerce platform, where your imagination is the limit.

I've seen million-dollar businesses with company build on WC, but is also great for small $100/month businesses.

Pros

WooComerce is open. The sky is the limit, endless possibilities, million of plugins waiting on the repository.

Cons

Sometimes those plugins don't work with other plugins. There's no hard styleguide from WC, so plugins might be hard to use.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Shopify has a lots of limitations.

Woocommerce is OK for the price - needs a lot fo plugins and customizations

Overall with sourcing the right plugins it works. Part fo the WC challenge is trying to be all things to all people. As a result, there are too many settings when we don;t need them and not enough when we do need those features!

Pros

The price is manageable (i.e. less than $200 /yr) and, if you understand Wordpress, can be implemented relatively quickly. Greater customizations require more plugins (or snippets) to make it work for more unique situations. (We sell courses and use additional plugins to achieve the end platform.)

Cons

Like most Wordpress plugins, when you get into trouble with a problem, there is 'some' support available but not reliable. Ultimately it is a cost / benefit trade-off. We use WC because for the price it is a reasonable solution.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

Found Shopify to be too expensive in comparison. JoomlaLMS didn't match our style of courses.

Umair from Butt IT Solutions

Easy and Professional E-commerce Plugin

I have used Woocommerce in my client's projects. Whenever I get any customer related to the online store, then I prefer to use Woocommerce using the Wordpress content management system. The themes I have used in these websites are really good looking and professional. There are lots of free and paid themes we can find on different websites. So my overall experience with this amazing plugin is incredible.

Pros

Using Woocommerce you can create simple, grouped, affiliate and variable products. If you are going to add a product with different specifications, then the variable product option is awesome. If you are going to start your own affiliate website, then you can try the affiliate product option. Woocommerce gives full features like you can see the order details in the WordPress dashboard, customer details, and everything. According to my e-commerce experience, woo-commerce is the easiest and professional plugin to design an E-commerce website.

Cons

Sometimes when we want to show the products in specific pages of our website with specific and unique options, then Woocommerce gives few code options, that we can use for this purpose. According to my point of view, the solution should be in the front-end of the dashboard instead of the back-end of the website like in the editor of WordPress. All other things of Woocommerce are awesome and easy.

Derek from 5.12 Design Lab

The ONLY E-Commerce Solution for WordPress

Being able to setup e-commerce solutions quickly is key in my business model. If I have a client who wants to "sell a few things online," I shouldn't need to tack on $5,000 to their project cost just to do so. The fact that I can install and setup WooCommerce, with PayPal, and a handful of products in less than an hour means I can offer basic e-commerce solutions to my clients at an extremely affordable price. And when my clients are happy, they know they can trust me for future needs AND they tell others about me (in turn building my client base).

Pros

I know there are other e-commerce solutions available for WordPress, and I'm sure they work just fine, but WooCommerce is the only plugin I look to when needing e-commerce on a website. In my opinion, the fact that they are owned by Automattic (the company behind WordPress) is a huge plus, because you know the product will ALWAYS work with WordPress and won't be dropped by a developer who "just got tired of doing it." In addition, they have a vast array of premium extension to further expand on the base functionality (from different payment gateways to subscription management, online bookings, and tons more). The free plugin makes online selling accessible for everyone, and it's easy to collect payments immediately via PayPal. Every extension I've ever purchased has worked nearly flawlessly, and when it doesn't, support is always immediately available via chat. Product support and reliability are two of my biggest deciding factors when looking at solutions for my clients.

Cons

Some of the really great extensions are on the pricey side (at least, that's how some of my clients feel). Shelling out $250/year for online bookings or subscription services can be a hard pill to swallow for some small/micro businesses who are creating their first website. However, I would argue that their extensions are extremely affordable when compared to custom code development, and ideally the small business would be quickly and easily recouping that annual cost through the service the extension is providing.

Ranil from Freelancer

Industry: Online Media

Free and easy!! My first choice..

My overall experience is, as well as for developers and beginners it's the best plugin. It's an easy to use full package and the most important thing is, it's free. You can personalize your online store as you wish because woocommerce is a complete package that can fulfill most of your requirements.

Pros

After more than two years of experience I’m glad to say, woocommerce is still my first choice when I go to make an online store. It’s user friendly and handy from the very first time so even beginners with basic knowledge can use. It saves me lot of time and it’s free! Especially in these pandemic times lot of shop owners wants to reach their customers via internet. For my opinion, to transform your website to an online store with this plugin is just a piece of cake! And that’s my experience as well. Not only that, you can make your own dropshipping website or store and woocommerce will full fill all your requirements. Controlling the orders and shipments, managing the products, update and maintenance of the store with this plugin is very easy.

Cons

After all it’s free and complete plugin, disadvantages are very few. The only thing That I found is, the number of several third party plugins I had to use. If they can reduce these by adding them, that’ll be a big win.

Roshen from Roshen Game Store

Industry: Computer Games

One of the best ecommerce platforms

Overall I think WooCommerce is great company with almost everything free on their e-commerce platform and I would recommend it to anyone looking to start a new online business.

Pros

This software was very easy to use and completely free. The design of the site was also very clean and modern which fit in with my logo. Also the software isn't really hard to learn. After one YouTube video I was all set and adding products to my store.

Cons

There aren't any cons I think of WooCommerce but there are some on WordPress which is what WooCommerce is installed on. Installing a WordPress server is very complicated and frustrating and I didn't understand any of the "techy" stuff. So I purchased WordPress hosting from a company named Easy WP for about $4/month and they installed the server and did everything for me so all I had to do was create my website and products. For non "techy" people like me I recommend purchasing something like this since it will be easier to get started.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Freewebstore or FWS had their base product free but made you pay for tons of other stuff such as PayPal integration and to remove the freewebstore banner at the top of my site. It just looks unprofessional. I also wasn't going to pay the $20/month for their starter plan which didn't even include things like PayPal which would also cost me an extra $2/month. So WooCommerce is better with me only having to pay $4/month for web hosting. (Just so you know web hosting is not required and you can run WooCommerce absolutely free)

Ozan from Mobilex

A good starting point to e-commerce

I've used WooCommerce for basic e-commerce websites and it make a good job for it. Managing products, orders and shipments is relatively easy. It is a really good and free option to test your e-commerce idea.

Pros

Woocommerce is easy yo user for Wordpress users. If you are a Wordpress user, you can easily implement Woocommerce and start your e-commerce business. It comes with a couple of basic templates and allows to add products and open your website very fast. Woocommerce runs robust and stable as a core WordPress plugin. Automatic updates keep the plugin at the latest version. It is very good for security issues. Default plugins are very basic but there are lots of great plugins for woocommerce. You can find a theme and plugin nearly for all of your customization needs.

Cons

Default themes and functions are very basic for an e-commerce operation. This means you have to add more themes and plugins. While there are lots of great themes on the market, useful ones should be very expensive. There should be inexpensive alternatives but there should be a risk involved them when it comes to security. It is possible to face performance and slowness issues if you installed lots of plugins to fulfill your needs.

Build Whatever You Want - Sell Whatever You Want

I've been using this to sell simple items, custom build items, and tickets to events.

Pros

This thing is so customizable its hard not to love it. You can sell anything from nuts & bolts to guitar lessons. You can add in whatever custom fields you need. You can expand the ease of use with the multitude of compatible plugins to solve shipping, invoicing, etc.

Cons

I'm a fairly DIY person, so I didn't mind hunting for solutions to my problems. However, I can see if folks are not inclined to be DIY about this they might be annoyed with the lack of documentation WITHIN Wordpress. However, there's tons of documentation available online as well as third-party plugins and support.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Cost and because I prefer self-hosted options.

Ernesto Enrique from Grupo Tera

The best, fastest and easiest way to get an online shop

With woocommerce I was able to have my own store and be able to offer products online, that certainly solved many things in my business because now I can offer them around the world

Pros

Woocommerce is for me, the best plugin that can exist. It allowed me to have my online store without much effort in an easy and fast way. What I like most is the amount of options available for the items you want to add, you can have items with different prices, presentations, sizes, etc. Another of the things I like most is the variety of payment methods that you can configure to offer your visitors and potential customers, from a credit card to online payment platforms. In one tool, you get everything you need to have a professional online store to offer your products in the world.

Cons

In general, woocommerce has everything you need and it is quite simple to configure and implement, however, there is only one thing that I would like to improve, the customization options in the store design can become so complicated that If you do not have knowledge of web development you can not have the design you want and you must comply with the one that comes by default or according to the template you choose.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

I chose WooCommerce because it is the best known, the one with the best options and the easiest to configure on my website.

Nadish from FoodoPlanet

Heaven for the Web Developers

I remember the days when I had no idea about developing eCommerce store, I was searching so some opensource eCommerce script for one of my client and accidently found WooCommerce. It was around 7 or maybe 8 years back. I installed and and started to explore the features, although at that time WooCommerce used to be only a base script but still I found it really very powerfull. Since then, I've been suggesting WooCommerce to all my clinets who want's to have an eCommerce store. With the passage of time, WooCommerce added tons of extensions to add value to your eCommerce property, from Payment modules to some very complex features like weight, volume and location based shipping variations, WooCommerce is the only solution that can make your eCommerce to the next level where sky is the limit. WooCommerce is really easy to install and customize, if you've got 0 coding knowledge, you can still be able to develop an eCommerce store.

Pros

What I like most about WooCommerece is the single click installation in WordPress, Seamless integration and due to wide range of addons, WooCommerce can take your simple WordPress website to a full flash eCommerce store.

Cons

It's a free plugin that can transform your simple WordPress website to an eCommerce store so what else shall I expect more from them, how can I like anything least about WooCommerce? :)

Ricky from Freelance

Great Value For Those Just Starting Out

Overall my experience with woocommerce has been a good one. I have used it in the past on wordpress sites that I have setup and was completely with satisfied with its wide variety of custom themes, plugins, and support documents. When budget is a issue this my go to solution for for keeping monthly prices down while at the same time producing high quality stores that can compete in the marketplace against paid packages.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that its completely free unlike other similar solutions on the market. By providing a free solution for creating your e commerce site Woocommerce allows the site owner or developer to allocate their funds to more essential matters like marketing and promoting your site to draw in and gain a wider audience. Similar services on the market require monthly fees just to keep your online shop up and running which over time can prove detrimental to shop owners who are just starting out and may not have generated enough customers to keep the site afloat on its own. This is where woocommerce proves advantages over its competitors.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that by it not being a all in one solution, unforeseeable expenses may arise. For instance, other similar software packages include domain and website hosting already built in which eliminates the needs for searching and find the right hosting service that will offer the right amount of bandwidth and storage needs for your new shop.This simply isn't the case with Woocomerce where you are responsible for doing that critical research on your own.

Tyler from Embotics Corporation

Great eCommerce Solution For Wordpress, not always easy to implement

We use WooCommerce in a multilingual environment selling both memberships and event tickets. Configuration with these somewhat niche environments can be a challenge, particularly for a volunteer run organization.

Pros

This is an easy eCommmerce solution for Wordpress. It makes it quick an easy to add items, and control orders, as long as you don't have too many items.

Cons

The performance of the product is questionable. We are using it with WooCommerce WPML and there are some real performance concerns. With WPML and the Add-Ons plugin to extend the form capabilities reporting is also a challenge.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

Cheaper price point for a non-profit, and better support for creating a ticket for events.

Nigel Masimba from Calmlock Web Design

A Good Plugin To Build An E-Commerce Platform

I've used WooCommerce as a web developer for over 3 years to build online e-commerce platforms for clients.

Pros

It's free and open source. A strong community of developers and users so if you're trying something new there are high chances someone has already done it and created a tool or documentation on how to repeat it. WooCommerce is versatile and can be used for both physical and virtual goods.

Cons

For a small website or store that sells only virtual products, WooCommerce is bulky compared to alternatives. While it's functionality can be extended the plugins to achieve this tend to be on the expensive side for small stores that are just starting out.

Bart from Moonoo.be

If you want to keep control

WooCommerce helped us set up the webshop we wanted. We created what we wanted, modifying every single bit to match our expectations. It was a coding-journey to some extent with some headaches as a result :). Looking back: it served us well for over 6 years, but for the newest update we did not went for Woocommerce again, but opted for Shopify.

Pros

We used Woocommerce for our first webshop. Coming from Wordpress, that we knew by heart, adding a webshop using woocommerce made sense. The fact that it integrates perfectly with Wordpress was the major reason. The flexibility the system allows is magnificent: you can create, alter themes, add or change code where and how you want. It gives you full control of your webshop. The many plugins made it sometimes easier instead of writing code from scratch yourself.

Cons

Finally, we did switch to Shopify. The main reason being the no-code promise. Although the flexibility is way higher with Woocommerce, the system remains (imho) an e-commerce focused extension of a blog platform in contrast with the shop-first approach of Shopify. We did not feel the need to be able to control every single bit, but mainly wanted a system that just works, out of the box. Although we had to adjust to the model of a monthly fee as opposed to a pure setup fee and small yearly fee for 1 plugin, the change was worth it. For those who need or want control, woocommerce works fine. If you just want a shop and can live with somewhat less flexibility: shopify beats woocommerce.

Anant from BitRotor

WooCommerce - Simply the best eCommerce solution for Wordpress

On implementation of WooCommerce for my business, I got my first sale in 1 day. The website became professional looking and instilled full confidence in my buyers. Its the perfect solution!

Pros

- WooCommerce is a free solution to set up an online store. This is the biggest advantage of this platform. - Just a one click install on WordPress provides you a full storefront instantly with all options integrated. - There are basically choices to integrate any and all payment gateways. Some aren't free, But the most commonly used PayPal and Stripe which I use as well, are free. - Has themes like Astra which make the site beautiful, responsive and mobile friendly. - Has thousand of free and paid extensions to use with the store to enhance functionality. - It is simply unparalleled in functionality and with access to root coding as well, you can't question it. - Hooks and shortcodes make its use perfect for developers.

Cons

- Some plugins range from $79 to $99 a year which is exorbitant for small businesses and start ups. - Some functions that can be included upfront have to be added via code snippets or plugins. - AJAX implementation isn't selected by default. - Doesn't work with some themes. - Templates included by default are poorly designed.

Versatility and popularity.

Highly Customizable E-Commerce Platform

We have migrated some clients to WooCommerce from other platforms, such as Magento. The ability to rapidly customize and deploy new store iterations was night and day vs older legacy platforms like Magento.

Pros

WooCommerce is easy to setup, and has a great out-of-the-box feature-set. What sets WooCommerce apart from its competition is the ability to customize nearly every aspect of the software via custom PHP functions, free & paid plugins, etc.

Cons

WooCommerce is lacking some intrinsic functionality vs Shopify and some of the other premium eCommerce platforms.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

WooCommerce is simple to use, highly customizable, and free! :)

Christos from JNBC

The best platform for building online stores

Woocommerce is by far the best platform for medium sized online stores.

Pros

Woocommerce has allowed us to build professional online stores for our clients with minimum costs. Due to its huge community, for almost all of the features you might need, you can simply use the right plug in. Minimum coding is required.

Cons

Depending on how you have built your online stores, after a woocommerce version upgrade, a lot of things can break. You need to be very careful before upgrading to a new version.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

Woocommerce is better suited to medium sized online stores as it's easier and cheaper to build.

Paulo from PristineBliss

Excellent and highly customisable e-commerce platform

Being fairly easy and highly customisable (and even free), WooCommerce solves a lot of problems and brings a great store experience, while not being as robust as Magento.

Pros

First of all, it's free. No monthly fees like some of the other alternatives out there. But most importantly, WooCommerce caters to those who look for flexibility, that is, whose who have specific needs to apply in their niches and have the way of doing so. Alternatives such as Shopify don't always allow that, or when they do, you'd need to buy/subscribe to extension. As in many other open-source alternatives, it has a large community with all sorts of tweaks and implementations that will allow your store to convert more. Plus, although TLS certificates might not be automatically added like they are on Shopify, several implementations allow for even more (custom) security than you'd be able to add in other platforms.

Cons

Being free and open source does not mean that your experience will be fully free or even affordable, and in that case, it happens with extensions. Many good extensions are paid or even require a subscription, so I'd recommend that you look up for potential extensions you might need according to your store's needs before you implement WooCommere.

Andy from Montgomery Group

Compatibility with Popular Drag and Drop Wordpress Theme Builders

Works pretty much out of the box with simple setup steps to get you started. The compatibility with drag and drop builders make this especially desirable for front-end developers and designers of which there is a large amount of support and help.

Pros

Woocommerce is built for people who like to just focus on selling and not trying to fight with code or complex menus. Although, if you are a programmer or web developer then you will find that Woocommerce supports a lot of Drag and Drop Theme Builders and is easy to customise and redesign to your heart's content. The third party market for additional plugins is extensive and well supported with additional support forums offering code snippets and fixes for extending the capabilities of connectivity and marketing.

Cons

I would like to see more conditional logic features built in. I am aware that additional plugins could probably do this job, however this seems like something that should already be available. This feature would give greater control to what visitors see when visiting certain pages.

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

Actinic need to learn from WooCommerce what ease-of-use actually means. I spent several hours wasting my time to learn that Woocommerce is built for SEO and this is the main reason I opted to using it.

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

The setup process for a new website is extremely fast and as a designer, time saving!

brianna from Poshmark

A Best Selling Solution for Merchants

It dashboard owns a lot of features that can be used and facilitate if further customization and modifications are needed in your site. It also allows you to download a lot of apps for providing extra features and functions in it. You can integrate these apps with your online store and get various benefits through these apps. It analytic tool helps a lot in measuring product sales and helps in analyzing them on the basis of brands and dates, tracking orders and a lot more through it.

Pros

It is providing a lot of favours and facilities for medium and small scale businesses. No cost is needed for downloading and updating it. You can easily download the plugin of woo commerce by following some simple steps in WordPress as it is built by word press. It is providing you with a professional and appealing look for your e-commerce platform so that more customers and visitors will be attracted towards your platform.

Cons

It is providing restrictions on a lot of payment methods thus users have to face difficulties while choosing their payment method and in result, it will dissatisfy your customers. More processes are needed in it for management of its backend processes so that it will continue to work properly.

Mostafa from mrtactics

the best ecommerce CMS I have used

great for 3 web sites till now , I already built customized shop for those clients with RTL Support & rebranding

Pros

it has alot of integration & plugins with much of leading marketing tools in market editable theme : compared to other ecommerce builder scripts , woocommerce easy to edit & has alot of page builder plugins can build prodcut page like elementor integration with payment options self hosted ecommerce solution

Cons

it needs a lot of plugin to do what you need so you need to search alot about the best plugins within your budget

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

I tried woocommerce & loved it specially with straight learning curve & documents guide

Teresa from RetireeGifts

Need improvement

Challenging yet, it okay because it is free

Pros

It’s free which is a benefit for a small business

Cons

Can be very confusing with all the thousand plugins you must use to keep it running. It updates to a new version to much No customer support

Because Woocommerce is more popular

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Shop is expensive for a small business

Iqra from Butt IT Solutions

Best WordPress Plugin to create an Online Shop

I am running the online e-commerce store that I have developed and designed through WooCommerce. My overall experience with this plugin is really awesome Because I almost use daily this plugin. We update our products daily on our website. So I really create different types of products using WooCommerce.

Pros

WooCommerce is the best E-Commerce Wordpress plugin that allows you to create stunning and beautiful online stores. You can build simple, group, or variable products. Even you can add digital products that users can download from your website after purchasing the product. The settings are really easy, you can add your bank details in the payment section or you can also add PayPal or Cash on Delivery.

Cons

I have created a number of Online store websites and thousands of products using the WooCommerce and I am honestly speaking that I never faced any issue regarding the use of WooCommerce. According to my point of view, there are no cons or negative points. All features are really incredible.

Jesper Lykke from Festbamsen.dk Slush Ice Udlejning

I love this ecommerce plugin

I love WooCommerce and use it on most of my sites (unless the site is hardcoded)

Pros

Lots of posibilities, easy to use, endless addons, highly customizable, free, open source, a lot of programmers, endless design posibilities

Cons

A lot of bloat in plugins, easy to be hacked if you're not cautious

Pricing, ease of use

Reasons for Switching to WooCommerce

Not enough posibilities and not very fast

Pedro from Creative27 LLC

Virtual stores with high performance in a short time.

WooCommerce has allowed me to create virtual stores in a short time, their plugins facilitate and save a lot of time since they can integrate vital features for a virtual store, such as shopping carts, payment methods, search engine, etc. I can also integrate it with custom templates, so it allows versatility and originality, it also helps to make SEO in a more simplified way, this tool has been improving over time, it is not what it was a year ago, it has been in constant evolution, I am quite satisfied with its implementation.

Pros

What I like most about WooCommerce is that it makes the creation of sales websites much simpler and more dynamic, it has support for a large number of templates, plugins that add very useful functions, such as coupon systems, integration of methods of payment, mail confirmation, what I like most is that it allows to register a massive amount of products to the website without losing performance, it is optimized for SEO which facilitates having a greater reach on the internet.

Cons

It is a tool that facilitates a lot when it comes to creating virtual stores, a detail to take into consideration is that its line of learning is quite steep, so it is not ideal to be used by people who do not have enough knowledge, it is a intermediate-advanced tool usually takes quite a while to set everything up, although this is worth using.

Islam from Proleaersco

all what i need

overall woocommerce is pretty plugin the process design is so simple and functional achieve

Pros

it is very stander to its functionality , process of products to cart to checkout is magical , the ability to choose from process regular or ajax is very helpful

Cons

it variant design need more dynamical way i mean variants need to have dynamic set for pricing as the way in shopify

Reasons for Choosing WooCommerce

it is very easy to understand , manage and develop

Yaroslav from The American College of Greece

The best e-commerce solution with the monopoly in the field (which is being well used)

Pros

*UI The looks of the Woo are getting better after each new release (happens very often) and their team is doing a lot to bring the best to the customers. *Out of the box features When you install Woo and and have in mind to create a simple shop fast - Woo can help you do just that in a matter of minutes. All you need is to follow simple guidance and in few hours you can start selling.

Cons

*Pricing Even though woo commerce itself is free - any kind of additional plugins are just unreasonable expensive. Even the simple mail integration or bulk pricing is going to cost you. *A lot of old features Many things in Woo are outdated. The fact that there are not many competing solutions should not stop the Woo team and I believe that they will dedicate their work into simplifying the experience and make the whole e-commerce work smarter for a new customer.