Zencommerce Software Reviews

Zencommerce Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The software is very user friendly and easy to use."
  • icon"Easy to handle your own e-commerce website. They provide all the support whenever needed."
  • icon"This software helped me in marketing my products Pan India when I was not able to reach them and also helped in growing my sales."
  • icon"There should be more themes, current number of themes are low."

Browse all Zencommerce Reviews

• Have you used Zencommerce and would like to share your experience with others?

Sahil

Easy to Use e-commerce website solution

Grew my business, I am doing easier management of my business and the sales has grown over the months. I am totally happy with the Zencommerce website solution.

Pros

Support Staff is well educated User-friendly Interface Enough options to customize YouTube Channel explains the product well Value for the money I pay

Cons

For me, there are no negative points as it fulfills my business needs

Reasons for choosing Zencommerce

Good Price Have all features I needed Overall, I found it value for money!

Rajat

Good Product for starters....

Pros

This product suits the likely needs of anyone who is just starting up an online venture and wants to purchase a suitable product managing entire business life-cycle through one stop solution in cost effective manner. The platform consists of all major features and categories to manage an online business in most efficient way.

Cons

The product is not scalable and restricted to the features provided by zen-commerce and hence cannot be customized according to ones best needs.

Reasons for choosing Zencommerce

Its coming out to be the best bet considering the features I want to use initially.

vivek

Average product poor support

im still with them because of it is painful to transition the entire system to another platform

Pros

NONE. it looked simple at the time of selection but as my requirement for necessary functionality increased zencommerce started looking more and more incapable of handling them.

Cons

very little customisation and non responsive customer support

Reasons for switching to Zencommerce

i was expecting better service

NIXON

MOST AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO USE ECOMMERCE PLATFORM IN INDIA.

Pros

I CAN EASY DRAG AND DROP MY PRODUCTS SO MY WORK IS DONE QUICKLY (I DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR MULTIPLE PAGES TO LOAD... THIS WAY MY TIME IS SAVED.)

Cons

IDEALLY THERE IS NO CONS OF THIS SOFTWARE BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE MORE EXTERNAL INTEGRATIONS WITH COURIER PARTNERS.

Reasons for switching to Zencommerce

I FELT SHOPIFY VERY EXPENSIVE WITH NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN INDIA. SO ZENCOMMERCE IS OFF-COURSE THE BEST CHOICE TO MAKE.

Srikanth

The most affordable and yet powerful e-commerce SaaS product

Wonderful, one should try it before spending lot of money on other expensive software.

Pros

It is user friendly and has almost all the features for any small and medium sized ecommerce website. I can't think what feature it doesn't have, I like their customer service as well. I'm using ZenCommerce from past 3+ years for my Chocolate website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

Can't think of any. Their product is wonderful and customer care is super. I wish them good luck.

Affordable and yet powerful

Price

Barun

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Awesome Software

Pros

Everything, all features, themes , taxation and Own integrations

Cons

Billing , invoicing could have been better

Irfan

June 2022

KtechGlobal - Zen e-commerce experience

Zen Ecommerce has developed excellent e-commerce websites for us .They are experts at building robust, scalable, secure and easy to use websites that can scale to meet our business needs. Their team of developers and project managers have worked closely with us to support our needs for an effective website.

Pros

Cons

So far have been better than most other developers that we have tried before - Have been generally quite happy after doing 4 websites with them ( for business & social ).So do not have any CONS for now.

Sanjay

User friendly and good response

Helped in growing sales, marketing and good customer support.

Pros

This software helped me in marketing my products Pan India when I was not able to reach them and also helped in growing my sales. Its a user friendly software and every member of Zencommerce is always available in any type of problem.

Cons

I couldn't think any cons as I am very happy with the service.

Reasons for choosing Zencommerce

Price plays a major role and also when I spoke to Zencommerce they gave me postive vibes. And also there support team helped me in clearing all my doubts where Shopify and Zepo was not of great help.

viral

Industry: Wholesale

easy to use

Easy to use. creating new for customer and introduce to customer about new function. give free trial first

Pros

easy to use. Seo is very goods. Customer support is very good

Cons

very simple theme. please give attractive theme

theme is goods

Meena

June 2022

Nanu & Naishi International Private Limited

One word to describe experience is SATISFACTORY.

Pros

It has capability to serve an e-commerce business, well equipped with various apps & links to major service providers within the software like ... Payment Gateways, Shipping Gateway or Financial Service providers.

Cons

One has to learn all the steps to complete the order or create the shipment. But it can be more user friendly where system itself asks next required information in successive steps. Which will provide an ease to use.

Options & Facilities provided in an Economical Range

Mangesh

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Best for New Business Owners

Apart from the above-mentioned issues, the overall experience is Satisfactory, if the above API issues were resolved swiftly then the experience would have been great. But the team struggled for several days or at times a week to resolve the issues. Hence we had to face the loss in business and our customer satisfaction went low.

Pros

One Window solution to all. We have Payment gateway, Accounting Software, Shipping integration and Marketing Software integration all in one console. Features are simple and easy to use for an individual who has no knowledge of Coding. Once the shop is set up, anyone with access can modify and change everything instantly.

Cons

Customer Support needs to be improved, Most of the reports are not available for download, Major issues with the API integrations with Payment Gateways, Accounting Software, Shipping. New features for up sales are not available. No Place to add the Video of the products. Need external help even for the Basic SEO functions. Multiple steps checkout process.

Reasons for choosing Zencommerce

The Prices was right for us with the easy setup which was done by the Zencommerce team. Our website was up and running within 3 days.

Reasons for switching to Zencommerce

Our Website has few bugs which we were not able to fix and hence caused our customers and team members agony.

Vishal

Zencommerce Review

Good

Pros

Readymade software, Plug and play software only upload your products and start

Cons

There should be more themes, current number of themes are low

Swaroop

One of the finest companies i have interacted , very much customer oreiented [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and staffs

One of the best companies I've interacted, Great staffs very friendly approach and great customer service The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been always helpful whenever I have an issue, A big thanks to him Great company to associate with, Zen commerce keeps up the good work!

Pros

Great One , we never had an issue any time

Cons

Nothing much I really don't have an issue

Saumil

Do Hi-tech Website, without HiTech Knowledge...

Pros

Its solves your everyday purpose of Online Shopping, without having to get into codings. Most of the features are included in a single cost.

Cons

Need more flexibility in terms of using 3-party software or API. But overall satisfactory and does solve the purpose.

Nishant

S9fashion.com Parent Hosting Firm Zencommerce

The best Team - behind Zencommerce - Mumbai. S9fashion.com - came onboard in 2017, have stayed here so far, and always will. Highly Experienced IT Professionals,4.5 Star rating Out Of 5 - there is always Scope of Improvement and Team Effort -

Pros

Integration in My Main Business is yet to Integrate- Given request for the same

Cons

Does Not Compress Images to The correct Size Needed - avoiding the site to Go Bulky and Slow

Response from Zencommerce India

Thank you Mr.Sharma, we trust you have been delivered with all the required services and product. We thank you for using Zencommerce and showing trust on us. Your association is valuable for us.

Replied August 2021

Iftekhar

Good Experience

Pros

Customer support, Especially by talking with miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT] .

Cons

Some time it slowing down may be for heavy media load

Jitendra