SafetyLine Lone Worker Software Reviews

SafetyLine Lone Worker Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

• icon"Easy to use makes me feel safe when I am working out in community alone."
  • icon"Is nice to feel safe at work. And have help in only a click away."
  • icon"I find this software vital for those of us that go into the community by ourselves ( unless 2 people are needed)."
  • icon"Maybe different options for calling the user if they miss a check in. First responders apps will override silenced alarms and you receive a loud, distinct alarm."
  • icon"I have had some trouble using the software in offline areas. When I lose a signal sometimes it's hard to reconnect, but that could just be my phone issues too."
  • icon"Company should be providing data coverage charges."

All SafetyLine Lone Worker Reviews

My Review of SafetyLine

Pros

Ease of use and how it makes me safer as a lone worker

Cons

I cannot recall anything I do not like about the Software

Response from SafetyLine Lone Worker

Hi, thank you for your feedback and for using SafetyLine.

Deborah

Feeling of safety while working

Love the feeling of safety it gives me while working. I can now concentrate on the job at hand and know someone there if I need them, even though I’m working alone

Pros

Recommend to anyone with job safety issues. Nice to be able to work your shift and know someone looking out for you and has your back if anything should go wrong such as sliding off the road in snow storm, dog attack or possible client altercation resulting in injury (community healthcare worker) Set up on phone was easy and using the app takes no time to do your checkin with the company and checkout at shift end. Call to you from the company as soon as they notice your in emergency mode. Once again, highly recommend!

Cons

Nothing I can think of for improving this product.

Emilie

Industry: Environmental Services

Positive and Negatives

Pros

It is easy to use as the monitored, I love that it has multiple options, ie. InReach, App, phone, etc.

Cons

It is not user friendly to set-up. We have multiple sites and multiple people moving from one group to another regularly having to change the settings has created a lot of difficulties and mix-ups. We also find that the system has some glitches or maintenance events that have induced missed check-ins and were followed by unconfirmed emergencies.

Response from SafetyLine Lone Worker

Hi Emilie, thanks for your feedback and using SafetyLine. Please contact us directly at support@safetylineloneworker.com if you continue to have any issues.

Replied June 2020

Christine

Safety line app

Pros

I use the app for work as I work alone. I actually keeps me more aware of my safety. It is very easy to use. When I first started using safety line I had to call in all the time, but the app makes it much easier

Cons

I wish a timer would be added to an app right now I go into my timer on my clock app and set is for about 30 min less so that way I have time to update if things are going smooth. I do not receive emails on the work phone so by the time someone calls Its over the allotted time

Response from SafetyLine Lone Worker

Hi Christine, thank you for the review. Please contact us at support@safetylineloneworker.com for tips and tricks to help you with check-in reminders.

Replied February 2021

Kurt

Industry: Utilities

Great App

Almost a perfect app. Would be nice to have additional options for the Apple watch to check-in without using a phone, even to the point of reading HR if the check-in becomes an Unconfirmed Emergency.

Pros

Operator do not have to wait in que on the phone to check-in.

Cons

Sometimes the check-in notifications do not notify. They show up in the notification center but do not make a sound.

Reasons for switching to SafetyLine Lone Worker

Operators were waiting for too long on hold.

Response from SafetyLine Lone Worker

Hi Kurt, Thank you for your review and feedback. Let us know if you have any questions at support@safetylineloneworker.com

Curtis

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Simplifies our Field Safety

We use for our field staff monitoring and basic check-ins. It is very accurate, (usually within a 3 ft area-tested). Allows for fewer chins and has handy reminders adn alerts for user.

Pros

Easy to install adn setup. Very accurate and easy to utilize.

Cons

Maybe a better warning when an alert is about to be sent.

Andy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Safety line review

I enjoy using it, gives me piece of mind that some one is watching over me in case of an incident.

Pros

Easy to use, App being downloaded onto my cell phone is very convenient.

Cons

Can only be used in cell coverage area, and we have a lot of dead spots in our field

Dayton

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

March 2022

Great service and easy to use.

The customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

Ease of use. Training can be done while routing call outs to multiple responders. Onboarding by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was excellent.

Cons

Maybe different options for calling the user if they miss a check in. First responders apps will override silenced alarms and you receive a loud, distinct alarm. Something that grabs your attention.

Ian

Industry: Farming

March 2022

Great to keep the team safe

We really like the system at work as users can come and go on and off the system when needed. It allows us to feel more secure about our co-workers working alone as we are all distance working at this time.

Pros

I like how we can use the system when we need it. When we have a team member heading out on their own the system is initiated, tracks them and reports any issues if they aren't checked in.

Cons

The app system on the phone isn't the clearest to use.

Response from SafetyLine Lone Worker

Hi Ian, Thank you so much for your review!

Replied March 2022

Brett

It works great!

Pros

Easy to use through the app. Like the dash board for history of where I have been.

Cons

Breadcrumbs uses to much data. I also do not get alerts all the time when I am due to check in.

Kyle

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great product

Has been great to use and SafetyLine staff have been easy to work with

Pros

Easy for our staff to use, when they actually use it

Cons

Was a learning curve to make sure not to hit the panic/emergency alert button on our devices/phones

Reasons for switching to SafetyLine Lone Worker

Having SafetyLine as an app on our phones, accessible via computer, or the ability to call in made it easier for our staff

jerome

March 2022

SafetyLine takes the monitoring out of monitoring.

We are at the final stages of implementation. So far the technical support has been great and acceptance with staff has been good.

Pros

Provides a consistent monitoring. Ease of use. Time Savings for Managers with employees in the field.

Cons

It takes a fair bit to get set up for all users, monitors and groups. That said once it is up and running it works very well.

Andy

Industry: Oil & Energy

March 2022

So far it been positive and my operators find it an extra safety component for their day to day job

Pros

The software is simple to use and understand form the field perspective

Cons

I don't have any dislikes the product works well with my team

Response from SafetyLine Lone Worker

Hi Andy, Thank you so much for your review!

Replied March 2022

Roman

Industry: Environmental Services

Working Alone with SafetyLine

Very Good! Ensures us that when working alone that if there is a emergency ( Hopefully Never) that we have a chance to be rescued and go home to our families.

Pros

Easy to Access. Convenient that is has more than one option to sign in/check in and out for those busier than normal days on shift. The sequencing and timing are precise when in a unconfirmed/ confirmed emergency as opposed to a live person call out, which saves minutes which in turn saves lives.

Cons

The notification tone when its time to "check in" can get annoying but understand the need for it. makes me jump every time.

Reasons for switching to SafetyLine Lone Worker

Convenience, Better set up and overall better program.

Response from SafetyLine Lone Worker

Hi Roman, Thank you for the review. If you do have any questions - please email us at support@safetylineloneworker.com

Replied February 2021

Kyla

Industry: Food Production

Engineers working alone

I had a great overall experience with this system, no matter how big or small the issue was someone was able to connect with me and help me figure out the solution. This system ensures the men to work long hrs alone are still being checked on to ensure they are safe even when everyone else is sleeping.

Pros

I implemented this system with with older gentleman working alone during nights and weekend, I like how easy this system is to use and the great support I had during this time.

Cons

The thing I liked least about this system would be that it does not work well with an Android, we had to upgrade to an iPhone for it work properly. Still worth it !

Reasons for choosing SafetyLine Lone Worker

i did not look at other options, another OH&S officer recommended this to me.

Julie

Industry: Civil Engineering

Working alone for municipal workers

From payment, to ease of use to technical support it is really nice software. Staff is very accomodating and support issues dealt with in a very timely manner.

Pros

The ease of use. It is very easy for even non-tech savyy employees.

Cons

We have had a few issues when there were software updates that caused our older sonims not to work however tech support repaired issues very quickly

Response from SafetyLine Lone Worker

Hi Julie, Thank you for the feedback and review. For more questions and request please contact us at support@safetylineloneworker.com

Pamela-Mae