• icon"BlueInk is very user friendly for teachers and parents."
  • icon"I haven’t come across an electronic signature platform easier to use than Blueink. They were able to help my company and myself become more efficient for a fraction of the price of their competitors."
  • icon"The product is easy to use even if you’re new to it. Templates make repetitive tasks easy."
  • icon"When I make a mistake in assigning a signer to the wrong spot I have difficulty figuring out how to delete the signature box so that I can assign the correct signer."
  • icon"When sending emails, BlueInk will sometimes end up in the spam folders."
  • icon"Change is hard, so switching from DocuSign to another format took a few minutes."

All BlueInk Reviews

Patrick

Docusign who?

Efficient

Pros

Cons

I didn’t have any issues with the software that the customer support couldn’t help me with in a timely fashion.

Customer Support and Pricing

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Thank you so much for your review, Patrick. We're happy to know you're enjoying BlueInk!

Jason

BLUEINK is the best solution that I have found for Digital Signatures in an Educational environment

Exceptional! I have told all of my colleagues about this program and am excited to present on it in the future; as it is a truly perfect fit for Work-Based Learning and Youth Apprenticeship Coordinators in Georgia!

Pros

Aside from the security and authentication features which are essential for a digital signature platform...the most important feature to me was the ability to send documents in bulk. I operate a large program of 200+ students a semester. Each student is required to have paperwork signed by three separate parties. Being able to send these documents in bulk saved me weeks of work.

Cons

I would like to see a more robust file management system on the back end for users/administrators. It would be great to be able to customize the way files are stored and organized in the dashboard. Specifically, being able to move completed files to another location so you can more directly monitor in-progress files.

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

Product features were better and the price was more affordable.

Reasons for switching to BlueInk

The quality of features that my program requires in a digital signature platform is set. Upon becoming aware of BLUEINK and comparing it with PandaDoc the feature set which best served my program and students overwhelmingly favored BLUEINK.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Jason, Thanks for the great review! It's great to hear how successful BlueInk has been for you and the Work-Based Learning and Youth Apprenticeship Program in Georgia.

Replied October 2021

Lisa

Need More Functionality

I think BlueInk has great potential. BlueInk staff is GREAT to work with and very helpful. I will enjoy seeing BlueInk grow to be as strong, and even stronger, than DocuSign.

Pros

Easy to use. I like the Signers portion - keeps track and builds a signer listing.

Cons

I don't like: 1. limited document formatting options 2. Unable to: a) resend (as a reminder to sign)several documents at one time b) to set up and deploy my own smart documents c) assign an individual(s) to receive a "cc" d) print one document that includes signature document and Certificate of Evidence(s) e) print the Certificate of Evidence as one complete document, with all signers f) create folders to separate completed documents in Archive area

Reasons for switching to BlueInk

Our IT Department and the overall cost of DocuSign.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Thanks for your review and feedback, Lisa. We look forward to you trying out all of these new features in the BlueInk platform.

Sheree

August 2022

Great Software

BlueInk makes obtaining signatures very easy and convenient.

Pros

This software is easy to use even for those that are not very computer literate.

Cons

There is nothing that we do not like about BlueInk.

Reasons for switching to BlueInk

We switched from Docusign because Blueink was not as expensive and was easier to use.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Hi Sheree, Thanks for the great review, we appreciate your feedback!

Replied August 2022

Jesse

Excellent Product

My overall experience with Blueink is a satisfying one. Without this program, we would still likely be mailing many of our documents home with pre-stamped return envelopes. This process often would take weeks to receive a signed document back. With Blueink we see results in a day.

Pros

BlueInk permits us the ability to work more seamlessly as a school district which ensuring we're obtaining the necessary signatures on a daily basis and staying within our mandated timelines.

Cons

There is no notification via email to the initiating user that the parties have completed/signed the document.

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

BlueInk met our needs while also providing a more financially attractive option.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Jesse, Thank you for leaving a review. We have a feature that will give you the ability to get notifications. We will reach out shortly!

Dawn

May 2022

Great product and service.

I can get signatures from applicants who live long distances away without any effort or issues whatsoever. It save time and money with at lot less slow in person interactions and problems with people being unavailable during office hours as they can review and sign in their own time in their own homes 24 hours a day.

Pros

I love how easily this has made signing important documents for everyone so accessible, the help (when rarely needed) has been second to none and speedy. No hanging around for assistance. Keep doing what you are doing so well.

Cons

I'd like to be able to set my own defaults, like date formats and signature box sizes.

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

We thought we'd give it a free trial and see how we got on and have never looked back.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Dawn, Thanks for the great review!

Christina

Industry: Import and Export

May 2022

Great system, Makes my workflow so much easier!

document management and electronic signatures

Pros

sending documents for signature via text bulk sending having multiple signers

Cons

no negatives that I can see. Its a fairly simple system with a ton of features.

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

The price for the same features. It can do everything the other apps offered but the price was much better.

Reasons for switching to BlueInk

DocuSign was expensive. Blueink's service was pretty much half the price.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Christina, Thanks for leaving a great review. We appreciate you!

Bette Jo

BlueInk review

The overall experience has been very positive! Our users and administrators like the program a lot.

Pros

I love how easy BlueInk is to manage! It is awesome to get documents signed the same day they are created.

Cons

I would like to have a folder feature so I can sort completed projects.

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

BlueInk had better customer service and was easier to manage.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Bette Jo, Thank you for the review and feedback. I will let our team internally know about your comments!

Natalie

February 2022

Cost effective and convenient

This product is affordable, easy to use. My documents look professional when sent to clients and I like many of the features; the customizable templets are really useful!

Pros

I like the mobile features, it's so easy to send, receive and sign documents while multitasking. I like that the product is easy to use even for people who are not tech savvy.

Cons

No complaints, I have not had any significant issues with this product.

Reasons for switching to BlueInk

I found this product to easier to use, especially on my phone.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Natalie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Replied February 2022

Christina

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Mosquero Review

BlueInk has made my paperwork cleaner. For example, during Covid Shut Downs I was still responsible for conducting meetings and getting signatures for my special education paper work. Trying to use the mail system to get paperwork back and forth was a nightmare. BlueInk simplified that for our district and all paperwork was signed in a timely manner.

Pros

This product is easy to use. The signers have expressed that they found it easy to figure out how to sign.

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

Ease of implementation and walk through training via webinar

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Christina, Thank you for the review and feedback!

Callan

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best Pandemic Purchase EVER!

BlueInk allowed us to collect legal signatures during a time when we could not meet with people in person.

Pros

Blueink is so user friendly and the customer support is incredible. Everyone in our system has loved how easy it is to use BlueInk and our parents love the convenience and the ability to sign documents from their phone. We also love that you can collect multiple signatures at once.

Cons

We have had no trouble integrating BlueInk into everyday use.

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

Ease of use, price, and the ability to collect multiple signatures at once.

Reasons for switching to BlueInk

The other product was not user friendly and was extremely cumbersome.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Thank you for such an awesome review, Callan. The team is thrilled to know that BlueInk was the "Best Pandemic Purchase EVER!" - It's been a pleasure working with Englewood Schools!

Barry

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Product and Support

My overall experience has been very positive. I prepared a couple demo documents and sent them to myself. They were received immediately and it was an easy experience to complete the required data fields, e-sign the document, and send it back. I got the signed document almost immediately and the experience was very positive.

Pros

I just started my company and was in need of an e-signature solution. I evaluated several other products and decided on BlueInk initially because of the reasonable cost and good feature set. The signup process was quick and easy and I was able to upload my document and create my editable fields in no time at all. I got a little confused while creating my internal e-signature and was not sure if I needed to create signatures for all my customers. I used the online chat feature and even though it was after hours, Seen responded and was able to confirm that my customers would create their own e-signatures and showed me the help article that cleared up my confusion. I am very impressed with the product and especially the support provided. I plan to purchase the paid version even though I might be able to get away with using the free version. Companies that provide feature rich affordable products and back it up with excellent customer service should be supported.

Cons

Too early to determine what additional features I might want but impressed that BlueInk cared enough to ask the question.

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

Initially price and it had the basic features I needed. Now I will purchase the product because it works, its simple to use, and the great customer service experience.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Thanks for a great review, Barry. Happy Signing!

Rhianno

Very Impressed

It has certainly helped during Covid times being able to move tenants in contactless.

Pros

Ease of use, when looking for an alternative e-signature software provider it was very difficult to find something that ticked all the boxes and was cost effective. Following our Zoom call with BlueInk we were very impressed and signed up straightaway. We were particularly impressed with the I.D and selfie authentication.

Cons

The search feature could be improved to find a document

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

price, ease of use, easy set up

Reasons for switching to BlueInk

Docusign became to expensive to be cost effective

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Hi Rhianno, Thanks for the awesome review! :)

Replied August 2021

Weston

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Life saving and cost effective

Fantastic. Use it for on boarding documents, contracts, in office and HR forms, etc.

Pros

Unbelievable product. Simplified my business operations. Helped us “go green” and move to a paperless format. No messy files and things are completed way quicker this way versus competitors, as well as the paper and pen approach. Simplification is a great word to use. The support for this product is also great. I’ve gotten quick help, anytime I’ve needed. Can’t say enough about this! Also— I really like the certificate of completion. Really cool tool to have available.

Cons

I truly have no complaints. If you’re considering Thai product..... stop! Just get it and save yourself even more time!

Same reason as above!

Reasons for switching to BlueInk

Way more cost effective and better integrated features than the competitor could offer

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Thank you for such a great review, Weston. We're happy to hear that BlueInk has been successful for you.

Replied October 2020

Richard

Industry: Environmental Services

August 2022

Still a Fan!

You guys have been solid anytime we've needed anything any questions answered they've been there and got them answers for us quickly and timely !

Pros

It's easy to use. Easy to train people to use. And fast to get signatures done

Cons

Well in the beginning it didn't have the type feature for signatures so it made it a little difficult on people to see their name clearly he did not like that!

Reasons for choosing BlueInk

Just worked well for our business!

Reasons for switching to BlueInk

Local, new and much less expensive.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Richard, Thank you for providing such great feedback. We appreciate the review!

Replied September 2022