Browse BlueInk Reviews

Patrick from Westpac Wealth Partners

Docusign who?

Efficient

Pros

I haven’t come across an electronic signature platform easier to use than Blueink. They were able to help my company and myself become more efficient for a fraction of the price of their competitors.

Cons

I didn’t have any issues with the software that the customer support couldn’t help me with in a timely fashion.

Customer Support and Pricing

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Patrick. We're happy to know you're enjoying BlueInk!

Callan from Englewood Schools

Best Pandemic Purchase EVER!

BlueInk allowed us to collect legal signatures during a time when we could not meet with people in person.

Pros

Blueink is so user friendly and the customer support is incredible. Everyone in our system has loved how easy it is to use BlueInk and our parents love the convenience and the ability to sign documents from their phone. We also love that you can collect multiple signatures at once.

Cons

We have had no trouble integrating BlueInk into everyday use.

Reasons for Choosing BlueInk

Ease of use, price, and the ability to collect multiple signatures at once.

Reasons for Switching to BlueInk

The other product was not user friendly and was extremely cumbersome.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied April 2021

Thank you for such an awesome review, Callan. The team is thrilled to know that BlueInk was the "Best Pandemic Purchase EVER!" - It's been a pleasure working with Englewood Schools!

Rhianno from Lewis Haughton Wills Lettings

Very Impressed

It has certainly helped during Covid times being able to move tenants in contactless.

Pros

Ease of use, when looking for an alternative e-signature software provider it was very difficult to find something that ticked all the boxes and was cost effective. Following our Zoom call with BlueInk we were very impressed and signed up straightaway. We were particularly impressed with the I.D and selfie authentication.

Cons

The search feature could be improved to find a document

Reasons for Choosing BlueInk

price, ease of use, easy set up

Reasons for Switching to BlueInk

Docusign became to expensive to be cost effective

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied August 2021

Hi Rhianno, Thanks for the awesome review! :)

Lisa from City of Mesa

Need More Functionality

I think BlueInk has great potential. BlueInk staff is GREAT to work with and very helpful. I will enjoy seeing BlueInk grow to be as strong, and even stronger, than DocuSign.

Pros

Easy to use. I like the Signers portion - keeps track and builds a signer listing.

Cons

I don't like: 1. limited document formatting options 2. Unable to: a) resend (as a reminder to sign)several documents at one time b) to set up and deploy my own smart documents c) assign an individual(s) to receive a "cc" d) print one document that includes signature document and Certificate of Evidence(s) e) print the Certificate of Evidence as one complete document, with all signers f) create folders to separate completed documents in Archive area

Reasons for Switching to BlueInk

Our IT Department and the overall cost of DocuSign.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your review and feedback, Lisa. We look forward to you trying out all of these new features in the BlueInk platform.

Trey from Trey D Media

BlueInk Customer Review

Pros

I liked how easy this soft ware was to use and that fact that everything was saved in one place. As well as the back end for my clients making it easy to sign and use.

Cons

Nothing I loved this software and it has been extremely easy to use.

Better product

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied July 2021

Thank you for a great review, Trey! Our team is happy to hear of the success you and your clients are having with the platform.

Barry from Barry's UTV Adventures

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Product and Support

My overall experience has been very positive. I prepared a couple demo documents and sent them to myself. They were received immediately and it was an easy experience to complete the required data fields, e-sign the document, and send it back. I got the signed document almost immediately and the experience was very positive.

Pros

I just started my company and was in need of an e-signature solution. I evaluated several other products and decided on BlueInk initially because of the reasonable cost and good feature set. The signup process was quick and easy and I was able to upload my document and create my editable fields in no time at all. I got a little confused while creating my internal e-signature and was not sure if I needed to create signatures for all my customers. I used the online chat feature and even though it was after hours, Seen responded and was able to confirm that my customers would create their own e-signatures and showed me the help article that cleared up my confusion. I am very impressed with the product and especially the support provided. I plan to purchase the paid version even though I might be able to get away with using the free version. Companies that provide feature rich affordable products and back it up with excellent customer service should be supported.

Cons

Too early to determine what additional features I might want but impressed that BlueInk cared enough to ask the question.

Reasons for Choosing BlueInk

Initially price and it had the basic features I needed. Now I will purchase the product because it works, its simple to use, and the great customer service experience.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied April 2021

Thanks for a great review, Barry. Happy Signing!

Weston from Sunwire Group

Life saving and cost effective

Fantastic. Use it for on boarding documents, contracts, in office and HR forms, etc.

Pros

Unbelievable product. Simplified my business operations. Helped us “go green” and move to a paperless format. No messy files and things are completed way quicker this way versus competitors, as well as the paper and pen approach. Simplification is a great word to use. The support for this product is also great. I’ve gotten quick help, anytime I’ve needed. Can’t say enough about this! Also— I really like the certificate of completion. Really cool tool to have available.

Cons

I truly have no complaints. If you’re considering Thai product..... stop! Just get it and save yourself even more time!

Same reason as above!

Reasons for Switching to BlueInk

Way more cost effective and better integrated features than the competitor could offer

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied October 2020

Thank you for such a great review, Weston. We're happy to hear that BlueInk has been successful for you.

Donna from Jeff Davis County Schools

BlueInk in the Special Education Setting

From the very beginning of the process, BlueInk has been flawless. The customer services has been phenomenal. The transition into using the software was very easy and quick. The software is very user friendly. We love BlueInk.

Pros

BlueInk is very user friendly for teachers and parents. The ease of use and the time saving features have made BlueInk an integral part of our processes for completing Individualized Education Plans and conducting meetings with parents.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints at all about the software.

Reasons for Choosing BlueInk

BlueInk seemed to be more suited for the educational setting. It was also much more cost efficient.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied April 2021

Donna, thank you for giving BlueInk such great feedback! We're happy that we get to support and assist the Special Education teachers at Jeff Davis County Schools.

Kathleen from Custer School District

Affordable for a Small School District

A great product. Eas of use and being able to contact a customer service rep 24/7 is great.

Pros

This software was easy for our teachers to learn and start using right away. As the administrator of the software that made my job easy.

Cons

If a teacher didn't log in within a certain time frame I would need to resend them the invite. Teachers found this frustrating because they would have to wait until I was available.

Reasons for Choosing BlueInk

Most if not all were cost-prohibitive for our school district.

Reasons for Switching to BlueInk

We were only using the free trial and needed something more reliable.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied May 2021

Hi Katleen, Thank you for the great review and feedback.

Joanne from Epic Properties Colorado, LLC

Nice for Beginners

I have enjoyed using this platform for my esign documents and feel it is pretty secure. I have the ability to use the esign process with Buildium, but that software does not flow as well as BlueInk.

Pros

As a member of NARPM, I get to use this software for free up to 10 bundles per month maximum and with only one template. I just noticed that there is a BlueInk Solo which seems perfect for me! I am considering on purchasing it to allow myself more templates.

Cons

I do not like limiting the number of templates I can use because then I must enter the information in other documents again and again. Pretty annoying. As a property manager, I usually have many documents to send out.

Reasons for Choosing BlueInk

I was offered BlueInk for free because of my NARPM membership and at the time, I had no need to purchase a beefier product for a new company starting out small. BlueInk has been almost perfect for me.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the great review, Joanne. We love our NARPM members and we're happy to know the product has worked so well for you all.

Paula from Connally ISD

Educational Diagnostician

Good

Pros

Lower cost than DocuSign, but provides the same resources

Cons

Change is hard, so switching from DocuSign to another format took a few minutes

Reasons for Switching to BlueInk

DocuSign was going to charge our school district $11,000 and that just isn't in the budget for a small public school district.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied October 2020

Thank you for an awesome review, Paula. We're happy to know the district was able to save so much money!

Ian from THE NOEL COMPANY, INC.

First Class Product and Customer Service

Learning to work in a remote environment has come with many obvious obstacles. BlueInk has addressed one of the most pressing needs in terms of secure, validated signer authentication. Working in the field of finance that relies on contract driven relationships, BlueInk has given us confidence that our risk is being managed.

Pros

Ease of setup and use was our primary reason for choosing BlueInk. First class customer service, quick response, and quality problem resolution has been a bonus.

Cons

We have not run into many areas in terms of what our company needs that BlueInk did not already have available.

Reasons for Choosing BlueInk

Pricing, Customer Service, Ease of Use.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied January 2021

Ian, Thanks for the feedback. We're happy to know that BlueInk is taking care of all your contract needs. - BlueInk Team

Atit from WPS

Industry: Broadcast Media

Must have for every business

I still can’t believe people are not on a digital contract platform yet. BlueInk is free and should be with every business small to large.

Pros

I like the ease of use, and the fact it’s free to start. I feel like every business needs to get on this ASAP.

Cons

I don’t like how you have to message customer service to delete old/incomplete contracts. Also there’s no options organize the contracts. As a wedding videographer, I would like to organize by date of production so it would be a ease to pull up. Would also like to see a payment portal added on in the future like other contract softwares.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied August 2021

Hi Atit, Thanks for leaving us a review and providing great feedback!

Shauni from Wylie Independent School District

BlueInk Review

BlueInk has been and will continue to be very useful to our office. We are required to obtain parent signatures often and BlueInk has given us a platform that saves times and is efficient, convenient and cost effective.

Pros

BlueInk has provided us the opportunity to share documents with parents in a safe and secure way. It has also made our requirements of acquiring parental consent easier by providing a convenient way to reach parents through email and/or cell phones.

Cons

I have not found any issues with BlueInk. It was easy to integrate into our office needs.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied April 2021

Hi Shauni, Thanks for providing feedback on your time with BlueInk. We greatly appreciate it!

Kim from West Deptford School District

Perception as a Director of Special Education

Pros

Ease of use, audit trail, template library, customer service

Cons

The software was great, my personnel were hesitant to learn another new platform during the pandemic, but once they started using it they realized how fabulous it is!

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied August 2021

Hi Kim, Thank you for leaving an awesome review. We strive to make our platform as simple as possible to make the transition to eSignatures flawless.

Jeffrey from WestPac Wealth Partners

Very user friendly, lots of specialized add-ons

Pros

The product is easy to use even if you’re new to it. Templates make repetitive tasks easy.

Cons

Caters to companies/business more so than individual users

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review, Jeffrey!

Mohammed from Central Arizona Project

Industry: Utilities

Finally, a great alternative in document signing and security!

Pros

Cheaper than other document signing software, easy to transition to using from alternative products, and superb customer support. I also really appreciate the free trial!

Cons

I think more people need to be aware of this software. It provides a better alternative to the 'mainstream' document signing products (you know which ones) in terms of cost, support, and functionality.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied January 2021

Mohammed, Thanks for the feedback! We're glad our product has been helpful. - BlueInk Team

Kyle from tricounty

Better than getting Covid

Pros

So easy, I feel much better than trying to get documents signed in person.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to get doc into Blueink

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied May 2021

Hi Kyle, We're glad BlueInk prevented you from getting COVID - We hope you're staying safe and healthy!

Cheri from TriCounty Interlocal 607

Makes Work Life Easier

Very positive until one of my signers was unable to sign...

Pros

What I like most about this software is how it saves me time. Time in making copies. Time in collecting signatures. Time in getting work turned in and off my plate.

Cons

I find it hard to "undo" an error. not always easy to use.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review, Cheri! We're happy to know that BlueInk is making your life easier. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Sarah from Englewood Schools

BlueInk provides ease of use

Pros

Being able to text documents to obtain e signatures

Cons

Not being able to delete bundles or print bundles before all signatures are obtained

Reasons for Switching to BlueInk

Frontline Education was not easy to use

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review, Sarah! We're currently working on a feature that will allow you to print/download bundles before all signatures have been obtained. This feature will be released in the next couple of weeks!

Julie from Hillsdale County ISD

Grateful for this Product

Pros

I especially like that I can obtain an electronic signature due to folks being at different locations. I also appreciate the tracking abilities. It is simply a quality product!!

Cons

At this time, I have no cons to report.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied August 2021

Hi Julie, Thanks for the awesome 5-star review. We're happy that you're happy! :)

Lisa from Tricounty

Review of BlueInk

Pros

Customer support is fabulous. They answer questions and solve issues in a timely manner.

Cons

One problem I had was the emails were going to spam folders. The other issues was compatibility. Parents weren't able to sign the documents once I spent the time to upload all my documents and put in all for all the signatures.

Response from BlueInk Technologies

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback, Lisa. We have recently solved any deliverability issues that were a problem before. We're sorry to hear that your recipients are having problems signing documents, our support team is available to assist signers with any questions/problems they may have. Thanks again!