All DigiSigner Reviews

Leighton

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2021

Straightforward, reliable digital document signing at an unbeatable price

We've been using Digisigner for all of our document signing needs, from NDAs to contracts. After plenty of real-world use, Digisigner has proven to be a reliable, excellent choice for us.

PROS

Digisigner has a very shallow learning curve but is surprisingly versatile. Digisigner seems suitable for virtually all cases where one would want to make documents digitally signable or fillable--Digisigner isn't purely for signing, you can create all kinds of fields in a document that can be filled by the recipient. In many ways Digisigner is a much better alternative to Adobe Acrobat.

CONS

As we have had zero issues with Digisigner, and the pricing is excellent, I find myself unable to think of any negative aspects to highlight.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

DigiSigner delivers significantly more value than the other tools we considered, and most importantly without compromising on features or quality.

Danielle

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

DigiSigner is awesome for our company

Excellent. We will continue to use it for our clients.

PROS

Its easy to use and convenient for our clients.

CONS

I wish the free trial would allow for more documents.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

This is a more inexpensive option for our clients

Anna

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Works well

good. we will continue to use them.

PROS

The cost is affordable for our small practice

CONS

Not as many options as the competitors and does not have CRF21 part 11 compliance procedures . not the best choice for Research but its ok for now

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

Digisigner had features like to CODES and multiple signers and a certification of date and time stamp next to the signatures that the other companies did not have in their basic package.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

Docusign 21 crf part 11 compliance was so expensive we would not be able to run a business and use the system. We had to make our won compliance and choose something more affordable.

MARCUS

Maritime, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

DIGISIGNER BEATS DOCUSIGN!

IT WAS GREAT FINDING AN ALTERNATIVE TO DOCUSIGN WHO IS RIPPING PPL OFF COMPARED TO A SERVICE LIKE DIGISIGNER

PROS

EASY LOW COST AND FUNCTIONAL FOR MY NEEDS

CONS

NOTHING REALLY. DIGISIGNER WORKS FINE FOR ME.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

cost and a much better quality, for instancxe you could not use pics on the dropboz sign as well

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

The cost of docusign for using powerforms was unfair. Unorgaganized at docusign also. Digisign was simple and cost effective

Ajay

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed February 2024

Great tool for small businesses

Great tool in post Covid world where signing paper has become almost completely digital. Everyone is looking for a solution to get their documents signed and this product makes it very simple. Pricing is very attractive and compared any big brands you miss almost nothing.

PROS

Free for small businesses, easy to use custom fields, very easy to understand interface for the new users

CONS

Document management is not the best, it can improve.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

Cost and easy of use was the primary criteria.

Erika

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2024

DigiSigner is a winner so far

PROS

I like that I can set up templates for my most frequently used documents. Once I had the file set up the way I wanted it, I can just email a template for signature. DigiSigner automatically asks me to save the file under a different name, so I don't overwrite my template. The price is reasonable - it's not the cheapest, but it's not the most expensive, and it comes with helpful features.

CONS

I wish that I could edit a document in DigiSigner. That may be a feature at a higher price point. But once I got the hang of it, I saw that I just needed to finalize my document exactly how I wanted it to appear in Word and then import it.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

DigiSign had the features I needed at a better price.

Laura

Human Resources, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Great Value

PROS

Easy to use and free -- great for my small business

CONS

Wish I had a couple of more free documents a month

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

A much more affordable option compared to DocuSign.

JOSE

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

The cheapest alternative for signing documents online

They provide the signing features that we need and its price is reasonable.

PROS

The price is better than similar providers

CONS

I would say the billing management, because is outside of the admin panel

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

Because DigiSigner offers a better price for the same features.

Regina

Design, 1 employee

Must Tool for Freelance Designers

PROS

I love that DigiSigner offers a free plan for users especially for small-time professionals like me. There's no pressure to upgrade and it's not like another similar service where you get harassed daily by a client manager to avail of a paid plan. It's easy, efficient, and very reliable.

CONS

The interface can be improved on but it doesn't really bother me!

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

Plans aren't friendly for the amount of times I use it. I downgraded and they send someone to call you to ask why you downgraded, convince you to upgrade again, every single day.

Lucas

Internet, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed January 2024

Great function, but brand appeal has to be improved

Smooth, easy to use and essentials oriented.

PROS

It’s just like DocuSign, functionalities included.

CONS

The appearance looks a bit cheap compared to other competitors.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

It was objectively cheaper and offered the same functions.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Reliable, affordable option for electronic forms

My overall experience with Digisigner is positive. I've been able to run the paperwork parts of my business online since the pandemic started, and Digisigner was relatively easy to figure out and use. I like that I have less papers around the office too, it's more environmentally friendly. There are certain parts of it that are a bit buggy (like importing a template as a Word Doc can result in some wonky formatting changes), but overall it's been reliable software that is competitively priced compared to some other brands.

PROS

I appreciate that this software made it relatively easy for me to move my forms online at the start of the pandemic and accept all my intake paperwork, waivers, etc. electronically from clients. It's easy to send the forms in a bundle and get notified when they fill out the forms.

CONS

Particularly with some of my elderly (would-be) clients, they seem to have trouble hitting the "DONE" button at the top of the form and correctly submitting the form. They think they have submitted it but they haven't. This has happened several times with several folks who then choose not to be clients because they've spent 30 minutes filling out forms and think they've submitted them, only to lose their work. I wish that the forms could save as they went along automatically or were otherwise a bit more goof-proof.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

Again, it seemed like DigiSigner was going to allow me to upload and create the forms I needed at a price that was better than the competitors.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

Digisigner was more affordable and seemed like it offered comparable features.

Joan

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Payment Request Process Success

PROS

DigiSigner has been a game changer for our internal signature approval process for our employees. It's super simple for even the least "tech savvy" person to complete. Being able to set a signing order allows the department heads to see that the "requestor" has taken responsibility for and knows about what is being paid for. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] can easily see the approvals, and the time/date stamps allows for clear and concise review of the approval path. Integration with the community was seamless.

CONS

There was nothing difficult or hard to implement at all. In our process, I do need to combine PDF documents in Adobe prior to uploading to Digisigner. Being able to combine within DigiSigner would be beneficial to our specific needs.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

Cost, and easy of use. Very clean and streamlined.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

Too expensive. Adobe Sign is not end user friendly.

Theresa

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

The ABSOLUTE BEST!

Our company would not be able to function without DigiSigner. Our patient forms and employee forms and processes depend on DigiSigner. It is the absolute BEST program we have used and we have tried MANY programs so far.

PROS

HIPAA Compliant Authentic eSignatures Embed Patient/Employee/Any Forms on Site Ease of Use Multiple Signatures Organization Customize Any Form to Template Quick to Create Easiest Program and Feature Filled Program Most Cost Efficient

CONS

Thare are no cons. We LOVE Digisigner! We have yet to find something we do not like about DigiSigner and we use this product many times a day!

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

We were able to try out the product and loved the features and ease of use! The price is an amazing bonus to its features!

Features and Cost

Jake

Medical Devices, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

TRUE HIPAA COMPLIANCE! (No upcharge for BAA)

Our wait time for receiving signed paperwork back from physicians and patients has greatly decreased. Usually a sent document comes back same day which is a huge improvement from 1-2 weeks.

PROS

I use this software to send documents between patients and physicians. They have all stated it was straight forward and easy to use. It is also the best for small businesses since there is no mark-up for the BAA. Many e-sign companies claim HIPAA compliance at all levels, but they wont include the BAA until you spend thousands of dollars. That is not really an option for single practitioners who only need a couple accounts. DIGISIGNER makes it possible for small businesses to have e-sign capabilities at an incredible cost. Highly recommend.

CONS

No add-on for g-suite, but I can upload directly from my google drive so it is not a big deal.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

Same function as the others, fraction of the cost.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

Pricing was ridiculous for a small business to have a BAA.

Will

Law Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

DigiSigner beats the competition!

My overall experience with DigiSigner has been very good. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an electronic signing platform. It works like it should and does the job at a very affordable rate.

PROS

During the pandemic my small business began to work remotely and we needed a program that could accommodate electronic signatures. We tried Docu Sign but it is more expensive and DigiSigner has all the necessary features we need to collect and verify signatures. I highly recommend DigiSigner, it is very affordable and performs a crucial service allowing for remote signing of forms and documents.

CONS

There is very little I do not like about this software. It works like it should. My only criticism is that I do not like the fancy font options for electronic signing. I prefer the "DRAW" option, whereby you use your finger or mouse to sign your name, closely resembling a person's actual signature as if manually signed with a pen.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

We made the switch from DocuSign to DigiSigner because the features were the same and DigiSigner was more affordable.

Reviewed March 2021

Great alternative to Docusign for small businesses

We are a small nonprofit biotech organization focused on providing access and education while offering professional quality. We only have one employee at the moment and deal with a customer volume around 120, with a rate of about 2-5 new customers a month. The nature of our work requires a legal e-signature platform, and we shifted away from Docusign when became clear it would be absurdly expensive for a NPO of our size. Digisigner was an extremely cost-effective alternative for Docusign. Very happy with it.

PROS

Straightforward and simple interface and with the right features.

CONS

No great way to organize the completed documents in a very good way. The "file management" is very simple and stripped down. Could be better there.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

Digisigner had all the right features that we were using in Docusign -- the most important being a "Powerforms" feature.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

Docusign forced us to upgrade our plan or leave.

Aditya

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2021

It is pretty good.

I think it's good enough for it's price and is a helpful tool indeed which really solves most of our signing problems very easily.

PROS

I think it is pretty good product and comes in really handy particularly in these pandemic times. The layout of website (desktop version) is quite easy to understand which makes not so complicated to use.

CONS

No digital stamp option unlike DocuSign.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

Only reason perhaps- it is less expensive and has a good free version.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

Only reason perhaps- it is less expensive and has a good free version.

Jeffrey

Media Production, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2022

Ease of use at a resonable price

We build interactive websites for non profit organizations, Specifically those devoted to the arts and artist. We frequently need to incorporate the Digisigner link function to those websites so the the clientele of the non-profit can sign up for competitions and art fairs.

PROS

Digisigner is very simple to use once you are familiar with the work flow and dashboard. We especially like the ability to adjust the documents we are working on, "on the fly". The pricing is very attractive as we use the link capabilities frequently for clients we are building and maintaining websites for. The software is very "forgiving" in that changes made while in the document are easy to understand. We like Digisigner very much.

CONS

At this point we have not had an opportunity to need to use the audit trail feature so this would be an area we would look at closely. So, not a complaint but a need moving forward.

Reason for choosing DigiSigner

Pricing and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

Pricing and need for less options. Our clients needs outweighed our corporate needs, so Digisigner became a better option.

Jeffrey, thank you very much for your detailed review.

Replied November 2022