Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It's really simple to use, it works perfectly. Customer support, the very few times I've had a question has been very fast."
  • icon"Straightforward and reasonable pricing and a clean interface that is easy to use, especially compared to competitors. Outstanding customer support."
  • icon"Very easy to use and share with team members and partners. Love how simple the interface is."
  • icon"If something is wrong in the document we have to work it out again and upload it again. I am not sure why some phones cannot access the software."
  • icon"Sometimes people have trouble with it on the receiving end."
  • icon"I find the audit trail to be annoying. It is too difficult to remove from the signed document for purposes of forwarding or attaching to an efile."

Have you used DigiSigner and would like to share your experience with others?

All DigiSigner Reviews

Grant

Time used: Free Trial

Super easy to use

Camilo

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

March 2022

Helpful tool.

DigiSigner helps me daily signing important documents on my job position since I'm in HHRR I'm in charge to the new hires and their contracts so it's important for me to have these documents signed.

Pros

What likes me most is the easy way can be used, is really helpful on my job since I work with HURT and there's a lot of documents to be signed.

Cons

I actually have no complains of this software since as I mentioned before is really helpful for me.

Reasons for choosing DigiSigner

I will chose it multiple times more.

Charles

February 2022

Digisigner 101

Good but not great, I was really disapointed with the free plan.

Pros

I like how easy it is to write down your personal signature, date, and any additional texts that you might have to write on a pdf, or any other documents.

Cons

The free plan is very small, something like 3 signatures a month and I felt like it was too expensive for my company right now. A cheaper first option would have been great. The 12$ option is too much for what I need, and since it is in USD, it's more than 20$ CAD/month just to sign documents. Too much for us right now.

Collin

jeffords review DigiSigner

very enjoyable good love it

Pros

its capability for document signing its ability for development into the business field

Cons

need auto spell check during the typing of fields .really in joy this app

Cheryl

October 2022

Pros

DigiSigner is easy to use and allows multiple signatures.

Cons

Would like automatic signature time and date included with signatures.

Cost.

Jaclyn

Super convenient!

My overall experience has been amazing and so easy to use.

Pros

I love the simplicity of getting signatures when employees are away from me.

Cons

I would appreciate if we were able to highlight where an employee needs to sign.

Rachid

November 2022

Digisigner

Pros

Good trial, The trial was good and easy,the unlimited offer is good too

Cons

The trial was good and easy,the unlimited offer is good too

Romana

November 2022

I Recommend DigiSigner

Pros

I started using DigiSigner a week a ago and it has been anything but so useful. It is easy to upload documents, you can upload multiple documents at the same time and send to several recipients. The beauty of this software is , you can do so much in minutes!

Cons

Yes, I switched from a different software. I had tried several but when I signed up with DigiSigner, I found all I needed. As as now I cannot think of anything that need to be added. Thanks.

Tess

October 2022

Good option for multiple signers

Pros

DigiSigner was relatively easy to get the hang of and I appreciate that there's a free version for if you don't need to use it frequently.

Cons

I don't think there was anything particularly bad about the software, it was a bit of a pain converting the document where initials were needed but nothing worse than other programs I think.

Pricing

Reliable, affordable option for electronic forms

My overall experience with Digisigner is positive. I've been able to run the paperwork parts of my business online since the pandemic started, and Digisigner was relatively easy to figure out and use. I like that I have less papers around the office too, it's more environmentally friendly. There are certain parts of it that are a bit buggy (like importing a template as a Word Doc can result in some wonky formatting changes), but overall it's been reliable software that is competitively priced compared to some other brands.

Pros

I appreciate that this software made it relatively easy for me to move my forms online at the start of the pandemic and accept all my intake paperwork, waivers, etc. electronically from clients. It's easy to send the forms in a bundle and get notified when they fill out the forms.

Cons

Particularly with some of my elderly (would-be) clients, they seem to have trouble hitting the "DONE" button at the top of the form and correctly submitting the form. They think they have submitted it but they haven't. This has happened several times with several folks who then choose not to be clients because they've spent 30 minutes filling out forms and think they've submitted them, only to lose their work. I wish that the forms could save as they went along automatically or were otherwise a bit more goof-proof.

Reasons for choosing DigiSigner

Again, it seemed like DigiSigner was going to allow me to upload and create the forms I needed at a price that was better than the competitors.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

Digisigner was more affordable and seemed like it offered comparable features.

Amber

I LOVE DigiSigner

I love it, I love it, I love it. It was easy to implement for my business and doesn't take a long time to do what needs to be done. Even with the onset of the pandemic, have DigiSigner took the worry out of how was I going to pivot to digital signing. I already had it place, and it help make virtual tasks easy to do.

Pros

I love that it's easy to set up for digital signatures without having to through too many steps to get it done; simple as A-B-C -- boom done.

Cons

I would say hardly anything. I love it; nevertheless, I don't know if there's an option to add your own signature as a .jpg file. If it is, it would be nice to have as a choice. There are still many people who question the validity of digital signatures period (although it's authentic). For those who question digital signatures, I will every now and then will have to do physical signatures.

Reasons for choosing DigiSigner

I like Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, but DigiSigner has features that I would've had to pay extra for Adobe. I didn't need that, plus it was starting to get expensive. I'm glad I have DigiSigner.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

I only have DocuSign because for some of my customers it's their preference; it's okay but it takes too many steps to do what needs to be done. Because DigiSigner is so much easy was the main reason why I switched.

Cristina

It's a very good option for e-signatures

Overall I like the software, it is worth the money.

Pros

Easy to use, there are most of the features that we need for a fair price. We can send tax forms to sign since there is

Cons

Not many options for training, not easy to find if the sent document was signed or not. Documents signed have a page with non-encrypted data about signees, cannot integrate it with Drake

Reasons for choosing DigiSigner

Price per user, value for money

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

price, and quantity of user (in Right Signature you need at least 5 users)

Weston

Super Glad We Switched from DocuSign!

So far it has been absolutely stellar. We send multiple signature packets out every single day at our business. It has been great having no limit on the amount of packets we can send, or having to pay a certain amount per packet. I have fully adjusted to the software and can now send out a DigiSigner packet faster than I used to be able to send out a DocuSign packet.

Pros

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. The software does everything we need and more.

Cons

The one feature that is lacking is the ability to copy and paste input fields.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

DocuSign treated us disgustingly. They tried to charge us a higher rate per each signature packet as our total volume of annual packets increased. Like, the opposite of a bulk discount. Our most recent renewal with DocuSign was quoted at something like $4,000+ with us also having to pay additional overage fees if we exceed a certain number of packets in the calendar year. We said heck no and started up with DigiSigner instead. Now we pay $148 per year for UNLIMITED envelopes and couldn't be happier. I've found the DigiSigner software to be superior in simplicity and ease of use. I feel obligated to spread the word, so that's why I'm writing this review.

Trevor

Better than competitors

Very good; exactly what I was looking for.

Pros

This is a really straightforward product with a platform that allows users to easily intuit how it works. I work with elderly folks that don't have much access to technology, so the mobile signature capture is very important. I am trying to convince my company to use this software in all departments.

Cons

For what it is, it's a little expensive if you're just getting one account, but I am happy to pay it considering how instrumental the product has been during the pandemic.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

DocuSign has the worst platform I've ever interacted with. It did not allow me to produce templates due to a misunderstanding with DocuSign IT and my company IT. This rendered the product useless, expensive, and an immense waste of time.

Richard

Ease of Customer Use

Overall I am pleased with DigiSigner. I have had a customer this week however that did his signatures and then had a terrible time getting the paperwork to send. It took several attempts over a two hour period to get the paperwork finalized. He is not inept, a retired microbiologist. I believe it was a glitch in the system. Overall, I will continue to use this product and provide this service for my customers who prefer to still practice social distancing.

Pros

I like the fact that I can sign contracts on the weekends or in the evenings while I am at home. It also helps with my drive time to and from customers, as I can avoid a second trip to sign paperwork by having them sign electronically and mail their down payment to my office.

Cons

I find that our elderly clients have a hard time knowing where to sign. If they are not as email/computer savvy as our younger clientele, it does often create a headache for them.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

I switched because pricing was better. Although, I do believe their product was a bit more user-friendly.

Abhijit

Industry: Computer Hardware

Best Service in this pandemic for startups

Awesome experience till date specially in this pandemic. As a startup we can not afford other service but Digisigner is the ray of hope for us. Docusign name appears below signture.

Pros

Easy to use & less expensive compare to solutions available in market are the best part of Digisigner. Also multiple people can easily sign on same document is very good feature which is more useful for us. Also sign looks like physical signature.

Cons

Pricing can be reduced further as this is the service which customer will need in future as well so please reduce pricing further to continue it for long time.

Reasons for switching to DigiSigner

It is expensive & few features like stamp addition is not available.

Amanda

August 2022

Review on Digi Signer 2022

My overall experience was Meh, at best.

Pros

The price was the most compelling to our company.

Cons

The functionality was the thing we like least about this software.

Stephnaie