• Pros

• "It's the best bang for your buck you can find. It has all the core features without any unnecessary bells and whistles. It's super easy to share documents."

• "Using this program is very easy and quick. Uploading is quick, highlighting where needs to be signed is easy, color coded and labeled. It makes it very easy for the client to use!"

• "It feels safe, it looks professional, it does the job and it's easy to set-up. Never had any errors or complaints."

• Cons

• "its a little bit on the pricey side for a company that has to send to more than a handful of users, although i still think it's worth every penny."

• "Overall the software is great I wish is was a little less a month so that I would be able to upgrade to pro. "

• "I always feel like the pricing for these programs' are higher then it needs to be but once you use this contract solution you will see the value. "

Browse DigiSigner Reviews

Diana Isabella from Pixeles

Share your files and documents, have tried and review the work you need.

Pros

It is perfect for sending and receiving files, it gives you an incredible capacity to create or sign the documents you need, it is perfect to make deals or brands with it, any company that provides remote opportunities should have this software.

Cons

at the time of inserting your signature or brand you do not do it where you want since the document only allows some sections of insertion, I would like you could move it or accommodate it to increase the aesthetics and profecionalidad in the document.

Majda from MAJDAS TOUCH INSURANCE, INC.

BEST DIGITAL SIGNATURE SERVICE ON THE MARKET

I love using Digisigner! My clients love it! Please don't change anything!!

Pros

I love that Digisigner doesn't stamp their logo, time, and date onto the documents like DocuSign does. That is the specific reason I use Digisigner - it's the most discreet digital signature service on the market!

Cons

I have zero complaints, I love this software!

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

because Digi does not stamp their logo or time and date stamps that indicate electronic signatures, the documents retain their authenticity that look like actual signatures and not digital signatures

Reasons for Switching to DigiSigner

Docusign stamps their logo all over the document so it is very noticeable that this is an electronic signature and not original

Timijanel from Hunsinger, Boyd Odom & Goss Law Group, LLP

Industry: Law Practice

Audit Trail

Mixed feelings. Frustrating

Pros

Its convenient and efficient. I appreciate the ability to have documents signed and accepted as original document.

Cons

I find the audit trail to be annoying. It is too difficult to remove from the signed document for purposes of forwarding or attaching to an efile.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied April 2021

Hi Timijanel, thank you for the review. I would like to point out that you can turn off the audit trail in your settings. Please contact us if you have further questions.

JEFF from rezStream

It does the job!

I like it. It is very affordable for what it does and has helped a lot when getting documents that need to be signed. I wish it had Salesforce integration however I knew that it didn't when we signed up. All in all, it's great.

Pros

I like that I can upload templates and then pretty easily send documents off to get signed. I like that I get an email when they open it to review as well as an email with signed documents when it get's completed.

Cons

It's not the easiest thing out there to enter fields where they need to enter text. I also don't like that I can't modify or edit the document if it needs to get changed. All of the info that I entered is set and not way to remove or change once it's sent. You have to start a whole new document.

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

It did most of the things we needed for a much lower price than alternatives.

Great alternative to Docusign for small businesses

We are a small nonprofit biotech organization focused on providing access and education while offering professional quality. We only have one employee at the moment and deal with a customer volume around 120, with a rate of about 2-5 new customers a month. The nature of our work requires a legal e-signature platform, and we shifted away from Docusign when became clear it would be absurdly expensive for a NPO of our size. Digisigner was an extremely cost-effective alternative for Docusign. Very happy with it.

Pros

Straightforward and simple interface and with the right features.

Cons

No great way to organize the completed documents in a very good way. The "file management" is very simple and stripped down. Could be better there.

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

Digisigner had all the right features that we were using in Docusign -- the most important being a "Powerforms" feature.

Reasons for Switching to DigiSigner

Docusign forced us to upgrade our plan or leave.

Will from MLO

Industry: Law Practice

Great product, especially handy during pandemic!

DigiSigner allows my office to work remotely and execute legally binding documents from the convenience of email. Very efficient and very timely. Overall an excellent product.

Pros

I run a law office and this software has helped us work remotely, which has been particularly important during the ongoing pandemic. I tried some other similar programs but this one was the best, plus the pricing is very reasonable. I will continue to use it even after the pandemic ends.

Cons

No real negatives. I prefer signatures on documents that resemble actual handwritten signatures over the fancy font options. This software provides both options.

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

I tried other options but prefer DigiSigner, it is very easy to use and has all the features I need. Plus the rates are very reasonable.

Reasons for Switching to DigiSigner

Better rates and ease of use.

Whitney from Stonybrook Homes, Inc.

No Frills but Perfectly Satisfactory

Sending and receiving documents to be signed has become a much smoother, quicker and more organized process for all involved.

Pros

It is very user friendly-- simple and straightforward but meets our company needs.

Cons

Sometimes my document's formatting isn't perfectly maintained when uploaded to DigiSigner, and there's no way to fix it within the program, so I don't like the trial-and-error that is sometimes involved in getting it just right.

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

The price was more affordable for what we needed.

It gets the job done - quickly and affordably

I don't bring on new clients very often so I only need a contract signed on occasion. Digisigner is totally capable of getting me those signatures quickly and professionally - I've never heard anyone complain it went to spam either so that is a bonus!

Pros

What I really like is that it's free for 3 signatures per month so I haven't had to pay for it yet. It looks a lot like DocuSign on the inside - maybe even simpler - I just upload, add the fields, and send it off!

Cons

Compared to using DocuSign, I feel just slightly confused as to which fields I should use sometimes for dates - is it the signature date or the other date - and I should just look up the answer - I'm sure it's there.

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

DigiSigner gave me 3 per month for $0 and I believe the others were only 1 or 2 before you had to pay.

James from Teads

User friendly

Love the platform

Pros

Digisigner is effective and user-friendly way for me to complete my admin tasks. It has also been a great organizational tool to file, store and search for documents.

Cons

User Interface could be a bit more 'pretty'

Reasons for Switching to DigiSigner

I don't recall... I think Docusign was no longer serving my needs

Ohad from bittech

very helpful and flexible tool to answer our daily bases

very good and reliable supplier in 2 years never had a downtime or errors, customer service and support is the biggest advantage of the tool

Pros

very fast and good customer support comfortable prices easy to implement

Cons

templates can get more functions and ability to adapt the digisigner features on the PDF forms would have been nice to have the ability to create from the PDF a web form like other tool give

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

price and responsive from sales team

Cristina from Office Tax Services

It's a very good option for e-signatures

Overall I like the software, it is worth the money.

Pros

Easy to use, there are most of the features that we need for a fair price. We can send tax forms to sign since there is

Cons

Not many options for training, not easy to find if the sent document was signed or not. Documents signed have a page with non-encrypted data about signees, cannot integrate it with Drake

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

Price per user, value for money

Reasons for Switching to DigiSigner

price, and quantity of user (in Right Signature you need at least 5 users)

Rick from NRBN

Workflow simplification since we have been working remote. It has also streamlined our records keeping.

Pros

We have been using Digisigner for over 2 yrs and it has simplified our work flow and records keeping and has been a huge time saver. Very easy to use and priced reasonably.

Cons

Signature/text/date fields do not align correctly in document when using templates. No integration with SalesForce.

Jill from Wrinkle Free Med Spa

Industry: Cosmetics

Digisigner Electronic Signature Software

Digisigner electronic signature software has been dependable any hassle free.

Pros

Prior to deploying Digisigner we were struggling with the logistics of getting important signatures on documents. Getting documents signed was a necessary task that just took too much time from other important company tasks. After researching many similar software solutions, Digisigner made our short list of possible solutions and ultimately was chosen for cloud based simplicity and cost. It has been a real help to our company.

Cons

There are some functionality issues we needed to get familiar with but eventually the product was exactly what we needed.

Ease of use and price.

Chasity from Whimsical Designs by CJ, LLC

Great For my Freelance Illustrating Business

Pros

I love the feature that allows me to see when a document was viewed and downloaded. Sometimes I’ve had potential clients be dishonest about whether they received the contracts and the tracking system helps me know who those particular potential clients are before I sign on with them.

Cons

I wish that I could edit the PDFs I upload within the online site so I don’t have to reupload each time there is a typo. I also found issues when trying to view the site from my iPad. It would freeze often. I’d also ABSOLUTELY LOVE an iPad app.

Adam from Colorado LEnding Inc

Efficient and easy

Pros

DigiSigner is easy to use. I like that I can customize how large or small the signature, date, and initials are.

Cons

I would like a security feature added where we we have an option to require a password for the client to open the documents we send for signatures. This is especially helpful when sending documents containing personal information.

Cost

Response from DigiSigner

Replied March 2021

Hi Adam, thank you for the review. This is great that you found our platform easy to use and customize. By the way, we already added an option to require a password for the signers to open the documents you send to them. In the "SEND DOCUMENT FOR SIGNING" dialog click on the "lock" icon next to the signer's email address and enter a password. The signer will have to enter it before being able to review and sign the document.

Mark from Bear Haven Cabins

streamlined our reservation process

As a small hospitality business Digisigner has meet all of our needs at a competitive price point. We are very pleased and we recommend this product to other Vacation Rental owners.

Pros

Our guests love the quick and easy digital documents. We love that we can see when they open a document and the ease with which we can resend and remind a guest that they still need to complete certain items.

Cons

New features seem to be added slowly, but the software pretty much meets all our needs.

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

Recommendation from a colleague.

John Andrew from RealPage inc

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Make your signature official even if it's electronic.

If you will look at the bigger picture, this program can eliminate paper trails. Less waste, less cost and more green.

Pros

Since we handle operations across different sites, it's challenging getting someones signature. But if it's acknowledgements or anything like that, we use DigiSigner. I can use my mouse to sign, or just type in my name. We can go and sign documents online, i don't need to print or fax anything or leave my chair. I can make it official even if it's electronic. We still handle sensitive materials via paperwork. but in the event that you need to, DigiSigner is the way to go. Their encryption and safety precautions is the main reason we chose the program. Even legal documents can be handled, collected and distributed via the portal. All signatures you create are legally binding and will be recognized in court.

Cons

The only drawback about the process is not really an issue with the program. It's a matter of personal perspective. The veterans of the field who wants to keep it like the way it is will have a hard time embracing the fact that everything now is digital. I still encounter folks who would want a hard copy of the document for them to sign. But I hope everyone joins in. Because this program can eventually eliminate paper trails.

Trae from Triple A Ventures LLC

Review of Digisigner

Really good I have had it for a few years now and use it all the time

Pros

Mainly the price and it is just as good as any of the other well know software for digital signatures

Cons

I would like it to have more features to change things inside of the program when dealing with documents and signings. not having to reload if I need to change anything

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

recommend by a former colleague and I just never left it

AMANDA from Tiffin University

Safe, secure, and easy!

Digisigner has allowed our department to easily disseminate documents for signing among individuals and departments who are geographically separated. It has sped up our contract processing seamlessly and easily. Users are happy, and files are no longer lost in the inter-office mail, or left sitting on a desk.

Pros

The Audit Trail allows users to track who signed the document and when. A recent upgrade allows users to determine the order of signers. Documents can be signed on mobile devices with ease!

Cons

File management is a bit cumbersome. Once a document has been signed, only the owner has access to it in Digisigner; individual signers must remember to download the file from the email notification.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied September 2018

Amanda, thank you for the great review. Just one remark, I would like to make. The individual signers have of course also access to the signed documents. They can request the password for their own DigiSigner account from our login form, and immediately receive access to their personal DigiSigner dashboard with all the documents they signed so far (naturally, it is free for them).

Diane from Diane Hudson Accountancy Ltd

Cheap, quick and easy to use

Clients no longer have to visit the office to sign their documents which has been excellent during the pandemic.

Pros

It's very easy to use but it's also easy for my clients to use, even those who are not too computer literate have managed to sign their documents and have commented on how easy it was. For the amount we use it, the cost is very good.

Cons

We have nothing negative to say about it.

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

Value for money and ease of use. Some others charge per envelope or batch of envelopes, we like that it is just an annual fee for unlimited use.

Amanda from Distance Education and Innovative Technology at Tiffin University

Extremely easy way to share and sign documents!

Tracking and maintaining documents has never been easier. With a few clicks I am able to upload a work order, send it out for signing, and receive a completed form. Being able to see who accessed the document and when is an incredible benefit. I especially like being able to send reminders to signers directly from the uploaded document.

Pros

Before DigiSigner we relied on interoffice mail to move work orders through the signature process which was time consuming difficult to track. DigiSigner saves time, and enables us to track documents from start to finish. Developers are open to suggestions which results in continual improvement.

Cons

It would be nice to sort documents by name instead of by signature status. Documents can also be sorted by title.

Karan from Mauitime at Kamaole Sands

Digisigner Saves my guests time

Reduced 6 steps to send document, download, sign, scan, upload, and email to submit. Now 4 steps, I.e., email link, guest opens link, reviews and signs where indicated, submits electronically.

Pros

Eliminates 3 time consuming steps from guest's work flow. System returns completed document with guest name and email address in file name. A much faster process!

Cons

In theory, the template creation is drag, drop and save. In reality, the finished product requires more tweaking and testing before guest use. Need to devote more time to learn how to get tool to capture all signatures.

Price

Don from Capital Markets

Industry: Capital Markets

Excellent Service

Highly recommend. I think it’s a great value foe the money.

Pros

Great service. Great value for the money.

Cons

Would like to see an app that we can use to send while mobile.

Value

excellent software for any kind of document or contract and superbly user friendly!

our customers are so much happier, we are happier, it just puts everyone's mind at ease knowing the necessary paperwork is taken care of

Pros

This software has been a huge benefit for our company as many of our clients that we do business with are in countries half way around the world. we will never have to turn down another contract again due to location barriers. DigiSigner is one of the best softwares I have ever come across, and extremely user friendly.

Chad from RD Hinkley & Associates

Great product!

Pros

DigiSigner is very easy to use. It has allowed us to streamline our processes and is cost effective as well! Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Make it easier to move documents around to send, have the ability to bundle any document that is a template or has been uploaded.

Vanessa from Amaya Insurance Services

Great program! Easy to use and competitive pricing

Pros

The integration with my business was easy and I like that I get to use my company logo! I also love that I can see when my intended recipient has opened the email (even if they have not signed yet).

Cons

I don't like that the price went up and is now similar pricing to like companies.

the original price

Mahendra from MJ

Easy to use tool

Very easy and effective tool to use.

Pros

I have been using it for years a very easy to use tool.

Cons

Add both parties sign at same time while signing an agreement

price

Noah from Yaros Ins Agency

Yaro's Agency Review

Pros

It is easy to use, affordable and provides

Cons

Customers did not always sign correctly on the line where signature or date were requested and would also sign just about anywhere on the document which was frustrating.

Ernie from Hospitality

DigiSigner Review

Overall, it has made signing documents much more efficient and convenient for everyone.

Pros

The online software is easy to use, intuitive, and works well with the various document formats that I typically use that require signing. I like that it has a electronic "paper trail" documenting when recipients open the document and when they sign it.

Cons

I wish the template feature was available for free users. As well, I've had a few people mention that they weren't able to open my documents or had some issues with it but I'm not exactly sure why.

Dawn from Just Real Estate,LLC

Review of Digisigner Product

Excellent experience. I use it for my real estate contracts, miscellaneous forms, and also for personal use.

Pros

I like how easy the system is to use/navigate. Easy to download forms into the system, send out for signing, and most importantly, see it return signed. (I don't have to search for it)

Cons

The audit page, following the digital signatures - would be helpful if it was possible to have the option of not including this page, if the signed document is forwarded on from the system.

Gabrielle from Gabby's OUAT Princess Parties

I really love using digisigner, however it recently increased prices.

Pros

It's very easy to use and I can easily send my customers their contracts. I love that I am able to get on effortless and it really makes it easier on my clients to be able to just get online and fill out the form.

Cons

I had designer for a few years and it is a year. Then I was charged amount out of nowhere and was just given the explanation that you've increased your prices. I don't believe that is fair for someone who has used it for the past few years. Can't fill in on cell.

Great and easy

Easy, fast and cheap signing

Pros

Free version is a great starter Easy to use and upload Has the functionality you need, signatures, signing order, etc

Cons

I didn't see functionality to automatically take the signer to the next place they have to sign. The signer has to find it him/herself, not a big deal of course. There's also no way to require certain actions before a person can mark it as complete, for example if I want someone to sign and date it I've gotten it back with only a signature, no date, and had to resend which is a hassle

Response from DigiSigner

Replied January 2018

Hi, thank you very much for a positive review. It is also great that you highlighted how easy it is to use our service. I would like to add some comments to your review. It seems like that you missed the possibility to add fields to your documents. This is a great option which allows you specify where the recipient should sign your document, enter texts, date it, select radio buttons etc. This option will solve both of the issues that you mentioned, because the recipients will be automatically taken to the next place where they have to sign or enter text, and they will be able to submit the document only after all the required fields will be filled in. For more details please see the tutorials on our web site or just contact us for more information.

Aubrey from Sit Pretty Dog Training

Excellent Platform for Digital Contracts

I no longer have to do any contract procedures in person, which has been immensely helpful during the current global crisis. It allows me to take my business fully virtual and adds immense ease to the client intake process.

Pros

The ability and ease of sending contracts to my clients was a one step process. Creating templates that I could use over and over was easy to do with documents I uploaded to the site.

Cons

Everything was very simple, the only thing I would change was when I sent contracts for signatures from myself, I would rather it have me automatically logged in without needing to accept the terms and conditions.

Jennifer from The Goodman Agency

So easy

It's been a very positive experience and I do recommend this product to tohers

Pros

This program is very user friendly. I didn't need a tutorial or anything to learn how to use it.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about it

Jean from JWC

Very happy with it.

easy to use

Pros

This soft ware is very easy to use and cost less then the competitors. Great for my Real Estate business.

Cons

You cannot attach multiple file at once. Not to many option when it comes to searching older file..

Response from DigiSigner

Replied July 2017

Hello Jean, thank you very much for the review. By the way, the option for sending multiple files at once is already available.Just select the files using checkboxes and click on the "SEND FOR SIGNING" button at the top.

David from Terra Equity Group, LLC

Great Value Software

We use it sign leases and different types of agreements

Pros

Easy to use, less expensive than other similar software

Cons

In the latest update it change the way it works a bit as far as inserting signature fields. I think it was better before.

Simpler and less expensive

Lissa from Casa Pacifico Vacation Rentals

Best esign program I've tried!

Pros

Easy to use. Very intuitive. Easy for recipients to click the link, follow the prompts, supply signatures and information. Allows text input as well as initials and signatures. I have vacation rentals. It is so easy to send rental agreements and receive back. Not overkill and complicated like some other esign programs.

Cons

I currently have three free per month. I don't usually need more than that so I don't need the Pro version with a monthly fee for unlimited. But occasionally at certain times of the year i may need one or two more than my free three. I wish there was a pay as you go option so if I had an extra document in a given month, I could just pay for one extra instead of having to upgrade to the pro version and pay for potential documents that I don't use. I also wish the 3 free was for processed or sent documents, not just uploaded. If you make a mistake and upload the wrong thing, or have to go back to your original document and edit and reupload, each upload is figured into your monthly total, even if you never send the document out.

matt from ClickMoves

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

efficient and easy to use

Pros

we use digisigner for all client contracts, it is easy to use and works very well

Cons

nothing worthy of note, that i can think of

Valerie from Coldwell Banker Sol Needles Real Estate

DigiSigner Review

Overall it has been a positive experience - it is easy to use and information comes back in good clear form

Pros

What I like most is the ease of use for office and client

Cons

The only negative is what I see come back from clients where they have a difficult time deciding where to actually sign - sometimes their signatures are not on the lines provided

Jenn from Hello Inspira Photography

Great software for small businesses!

I am not sure why some phones (clients') cannot access the software but I don't actually have this experience with my phone so I cannot fully testify that this is just a user's incompetence.

Pros

I love how easy your software is especially with some clients who are not very technology competent. Also, the ability to check the step by step of who accessed the document.

Lance from PLANSMAN.COM

Simple and great

Love it, also love that you can do it on mobile when in a pinch

Pros

The interface is great, the ease of use is awesome.

Cons

Organizing the files within folders is a challenge. You can't organize orders for example. I wish there was a .pdf edit feature like bluebeam

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

Free trial, and it was mobile

Guy from GRS Productions LLC

GRS Productions

I have been very happy with DigiSigner

Pros

I like the drag and drop signature feature. I keeps thing easy and consistent.

Cons

I feel like the multiple signer feature could be simplified. I wish there was a way to store multiple signatures and initials for additional authorized signers.

Phillip from W-H Select Properties

Convenient document signing

Pros

This software offers a very convenient way to get any kind of document signed electronically. We have never had a problem with its use.

Cons

We are a small business and even an annual cost of $100 can be burdensome to our limited bottom line profitability.

Nathan from AntWorks Healthcare

Great value

Perfectly happy with the product. I see no reason to switch.

Pros

This has all of the basic features I need for simply send and receipt of sales contracts at a price that is more than competitive with Docusign. Documents are tracked and I get notified when anyone opens and/or signs the documents.

Cons

So far I haven't found much. The interface is pretty basic but again all I use this for is sending contracts for signature.

Reasons for Choosing DigiSigner

Decision was primarily over fee.

Marie from Creative Fox

Relatively easy to use and upload / share documents.

Easy to use, nice free usage for not many documents a month.

Pros

Easy to use, you can share the document, the layout of the menu so you can see all your documents, notifications of when people sign.

Cons

The signature is not transparent. I use an image of my actual signature and I have to shrink it down because the white box around it takes up so much space. Would be better if it were transparent. I would appreciate some more font options for the signature text. Sometimes the text features do not work and I have to start over.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied February 2018

Hello Marie, thank you very much for your review. Now when you upload a new signature the background gets automatically transparent, so your request is already implemented.

Marnee from Recruit360

Industry: Executive Office

Digisign

Pros

I use it to send out application and it works great!

Cons

When using on my iPhone (which is quite often) it is very hard to get the system to allow me to paste an email address in. It takes multiple attempts to get the paste icon to come up (sometimes dozens) When I send an attachment, if only shows up on the original email I receive when they originally fill it out and can not access them from your website

Jennifer from Focus Financial Services, LLC

DigiSigner Review

When Covid hit, we had to move everything to electronic signature for documents and tax returns. DigiSigner was easy to learn, easy to use and very few clients experienced difficulty signing and returning the documents to us.

Pros

Easy to set-up and use software, audit trail is great!

Cons

I wish it would require the first and last name of the client when entering the e-mail address. Then the contacts would be complete to query at a later date.

Darlene from Red Moose Realty

Happy Customer

With COVID, electronic signatures have been a necessary part of business.

Pros

User friendly and uncomplicated. Clients find it easy to figure out even the less techy ones

Cons

It doesn't time stamp so if in dispute would have to share page with IP addresses

Katie from Diamond Trail LLC

Love DigiSigner!

Pros

I love that you can upload templates and just send them over and over to multiple different people.

Cons

Not really sure. It has everything for what I need.

Reasons for Switching to DigiSigner

DocuSign customer service sucks and it did not provide what I needed without spending WAY more.

Justin from Petrini Services

My experience has been easy for both me and for the recipients of forms that need to be signed!

Makes business so much easier! Love it.

Pros

The simplicity of use is the best! I never have to explain how to sign the docs to form recipients and that saves me a lot of time. I never once had to look at instructions. Completely intuitive!

Cons

The only thing that could be improved would be to add a drag and drop option for file uploads. This would speed up the process of uploading files.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied January 2018

Hi Justin, thank you very much for the great review. By the way, the drag and drop option for file uploads is already there :). You should just drag your file on the "UPLOAD DOCUMENT" button. Best regards, Dmitry Lakhin, DigiSigner