• Pros

• "It's the best bang for your buck you can find. It has all the core features without any unnecessary bells and whistles. It's super easy to share documents."

• "Using this program is very easy and quick. Uploading is quick, highlighting where needs to be signed is easy, color coded and labeled. It makes it very easy for the client to use!"

• "It feels safe, it looks professional, it does the job and it's easy to set-up. Never had any errors or complaints."

• Cons

• "its a little bit on the pricey side for a company that has to send to more than a handful of users, although i still think it's worth every penny."

• "Overall the software is great I wish is was a little less a month so that I would be able to upgrade to pro. "

• "I always feel like the pricing for these programs' are higher then it needs to be but once you use this contract solution you will see the value. "

Browse DigiSigner Reviews

Diana Isabella from Pixeles

Share your files and documents, have tried and review the work you need.

Pros

It is perfect for sending and receiving files, it gives you an incredible capacity to create or sign the documents you need, it is perfect to make deals or brands with it, any company that provides remote opportunities should have this software.

Cons

at the time of inserting your signature or brand you do not do it where you want since the document only allows some sections of insertion, I would like you could move it or accommodate it to increase the aesthetics and profecionalidad in the document.

John Andrew from RealPage inc

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Make your signature official even if it's electronic.

If you will look at the bigger picture, this program can eliminate paper trails. Less waste, less cost and more green.

Pros

Since we handle operations across different sites, it's challenging getting someones signature. But if it's acknowledgements or anything like that, we use DigiSigner. I can use my mouse to sign, or just type in my name. We can go and sign documents online, i don't need to print or fax anything or leave my chair. I can make it official even if it's electronic. We still handle sensitive materials via paperwork. but in the event that you need to, DigiSigner is the way to go. Their encryption and safety precautions is the main reason we chose the program. Even legal documents can be handled, collected and distributed via the portal. All signatures you create are legally binding and will be recognized in court.

Cons

The only drawback about the process is not really an issue with the program. It's a matter of personal perspective. The veterans of the field who wants to keep it like the way it is will have a hard time embracing the fact that everything now is digital. I still encounter folks who would want a hard copy of the document for them to sign. But I hope everyone joins in. Because this program can eventually eliminate paper trails.

Hard To Find Things

Pros

I like that it easy to populate documents

Cons

I didn't like how it was hard to learn and find sent forms. Forms would just seem to dissappear on me sometimes.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied May 2019

Hi, thank you for taking your time to post the review. By the way, all the sent forms can be found in the "Waiting for Others" folder in the navigatioin section on the left side in your DigiSigner dashboard. If you have more questions we will be happy to help you.

Jessica from Dawson Grey Real Estate

DigiSigner for Real Estate

Overall this has make it easy to get documents signed by my clients and saves a ton of time.

Pros

This software is great for getting documents signed by my clients and extremely easy to use. It has helped my business and save me time.

Cons

This software has been great and I have found nothing negative about it. I use daily and it performs well.

excellent software for any kind of document or contract and superbly user friendly!

our customers are so much happier, we are happier, it just puts everyone's mind at ease knowing the necessary paperwork is taken care of

Pros

This software has been a huge benefit for our company as many of our clients that we do business with are in countries half way around the world. we will never have to turn down another contract again due to location barriers. DigiSigner is one of the best softwares I have ever come across, and extremely user friendly.

Lauren from Edelmade

Easy to use, interface looks slightly dated

Pros

The fields are simple and user-friendly. I've always been able to use it for any documents that I had to have signed. I think our clients find it easy to use too.

Cons

The look of it is slightly dated. Hellosign is, in my opinion, more updated and clean looking. I would probably like the interface to be updated and I think it would appeal more to younger people.

Jeff from Rezstream

Awesome product!

The biggest benefit is the ability to received signed, verified contracts back much sooner than before we implemented. Drastically reducing the sales cycle.

Pros

Easy to use. Very affordable solution. Great notifications. Easy for the signer. Did I mention it was easy?

Cons

I wish it had some integration with Salesforce. I wish the free product had templates (but it's free so...)

Timothy from ShareDrop Token

Definitely gets the job done

It may not be pretty with a ton of features, but it didn't let me down during the time I used it.

Pros

Digisigner's free version did exactly what I needed it to do. It was easy to use for someone who has never used such a service before. I had no problems with it.

Cons

It limited me after a while unless I paid to use it. There were so many other free options out there I simply moved on to another product. Other than that, it never really disappointed me.

Ibrahim Bin from MATRIX Resources

Friendly user interface

A lot. It helps me in my work. It does not cause me any trouble or hiccups. Plus, its easy for the receiving party to use.

Pros

Definitely, has a friendly user interface! It is easy to use and it gives you nearly perfect results!!

AMANDA from Tiffin University

Safe, secure, and easy!

Digisigner has allowed our department to easily disseminate documents for signing among individuals and departments who are geographically separated. It has sped up our contract processing seamlessly and easily. Users are happy, and files are no longer lost in the inter-office mail, or left sitting on a desk.

Pros

The Audit Trail allows users to track who signed the document and when. A recent upgrade allows users to determine the order of signers. Documents can be signed on mobile devices with ease!

Cons

File management is a bit cumbersome. Once a document has been signed, only the owner has access to it in Digisigner; individual signers must remember to download the file from the email notification.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied September 2018

Amanda, thank you for the great review. Just one remark, I would like to make. The individual signers have of course also access to the signed documents. They can request the password for their own DigiSigner account from our login form, and immediately receive access to their personal DigiSigner dashboard with all the documents they signed so far (naturally, it is free for them).

Amanda from Distance Education and Innovative Technology at Tiffin University

Extremely easy way to share and sign documents!

Tracking and maintaining documents has never been easier. With a few clicks I am able to upload a work order, send it out for signing, and receive a completed form. Being able to see who accessed the document and when is an incredible benefit. I especially like being able to send reminders to signers directly from the uploaded document.

Pros

Before DigiSigner we relied on interoffice mail to move work orders through the signature process which was time consuming difficult to track. DigiSigner saves time, and enables us to track documents from start to finish. Developers are open to suggestions which results in continual improvement.

Cons

It would be nice to sort documents by name instead of by signature status. Documents can also be sorted by title.

Gabrielle from Gabby's OUAT Princess Parties

I really love using digisigner, however it recently increased prices.

Pros

It's very easy to use and I can easily send my customers their contracts. I love that I am able to get on effortless and it really makes it easier on my clients to be able to just get online and fill out the form.

Cons

I had designer for a few years and it is a year. Then I was charged amount out of nowhere and was just given the explanation that you've increased your prices. I don't believe that is fair for someone who has used it for the past few years. Can't fill in on cell.

Great and easy

Easy, fast and cheap signing

Pros

Free version is a great starter Easy to use and upload Has the functionality you need, signatures, signing order, etc

Cons

I didn't see functionality to automatically take the signer to the next place they have to sign. The signer has to find it him/herself, not a big deal of course. There's also no way to require certain actions before a person can mark it as complete, for example if I want someone to sign and date it I've gotten it back with only a signature, no date, and had to resend which is a hassle

Response from DigiSigner

Replied January 2018

Hi, thank you very much for a positive review. It is also great that you highlighted how easy it is to use our service. I would like to add some comments to your review. It seems like that you missed the possibility to add fields to your documents. This is a great option which allows you specify where the recipient should sign your document, enter texts, date it, select radio buttons etc. This option will solve both of the issues that you mentioned, because the recipients will be automatically taken to the next place where they have to sign or enter text, and they will be able to submit the document only after all the required fields will be filled in. For more details please see the tutorials on our web site or just contact us for more information.

Lissa from Casa Pacifico Vacation Rentals

Best esign program I've tried!

Pros

Easy to use. Very intuitive. Easy for recipients to click the link, follow the prompts, supply signatures and information. Allows text input as well as initials and signatures. I have vacation rentals. It is so easy to send rental agreements and receive back. Not overkill and complicated like some other esign programs.

Cons

I currently have three free per month. I don't usually need more than that so I don't need the Pro version with a monthly fee for unlimited. But occasionally at certain times of the year i may need one or two more than my free three. I wish there was a pay as you go option so if I had an extra document in a given month, I could just pay for one extra instead of having to upgrade to the pro version and pay for potential documents that I don't use. I also wish the 3 free was for processed or sent documents, not just uploaded. If you make a mistake and upload the wrong thing, or have to go back to your original document and edit and reupload, each upload is figured into your monthly total, even if you never send the document out.

Jean from JWC

Very happy with it.

easy to use

Pros

This soft ware is very easy to use and cost less then the competitors. Great for my Real Estate business.

Cons

You cannot attach multiple file at once. Not to many option when it comes to searching older file..

Response from DigiSigner

Replied July 2017

Hello Jean, thank you very much for the review. By the way, the option for sending multiple files at once is already available.Just select the files using checkboxes and click on the "SEND FOR SIGNING" button at the top.

Jenn from Hello Inspira Photography

Great software for small businesses!

I am not sure why some phones (clients') cannot access the software but I don't actually have this experience with my phone so I cannot fully testify that this is just a user's incompetence.

Pros

I love how easy your software is especially with some clients who are not very technology competent. Also, the ability to check the step by step of who accessed the document.

Marie from Creative Fox

Relatively easy to use and upload / share documents.

Easy to use, nice free usage for not many documents a month.

Pros

Easy to use, you can share the document, the layout of the menu so you can see all your documents, notifications of when people sign.

Cons

The signature is not transparent. I use an image of my actual signature and I have to shrink it down because the white box around it takes up so much space. Would be better if it were transparent. I would appreciate some more font options for the signature text. Sometimes the text features do not work and I have to start over.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied February 2018

Hello Marie, thank you very much for your review. Now when you upload a new signature the background gets automatically transparent, so your request is already implemented.

Justin from Petrini Services

My experience has been easy for both me and for the recipients of forms that need to be signed!

Makes business so much easier! Love it.

Pros

The simplicity of use is the best! I never have to explain how to sign the docs to form recipients and that saves me a lot of time. I never once had to look at instructions. Completely intuitive!

Cons

The only thing that could be improved would be to add a drag and drop option for file uploads. This would speed up the process of uploading files.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied January 2018

Hi Justin, thank you very much for the great review. By the way, the drag and drop option for file uploads is already there :). You should just drag your file on the "UPLOAD DOCUMENT" button. Best regards, Dmitry Lakhin, DigiSigner

Simon from Photography

Excellent experience. Easy to use and user friendly.

Pros

User friendly. Easy to use. Easy and fast way to get your documents upload & signed online with templates.

Cons

If something is wrong in the document we have to work it out again and upload it again. I am not sure why some phones cannot access the software.

Dennis from BAM Realty Advisors, Inc.

Great product!!!

Pros

its easy and efficient. my clients love it. it saves me so much time not having to drive around for signatures...

Cons

sometimes people have trouble with it on the receiving end. probably because they don't know how to use it to be honest.

Kelley from Kelley Bennett Photography

I'm a photographer that uses DigiSigner for my contracts with clients.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up documents for signing, and I think it's very easy for my clients to use as well. It saves a lot of time being able to use DigiSigner to get signatures, rather than having to send a physical copy of a document or even a regular, fillable PDF.

Cons

I dont think there are any downsides to the software itself. I have encountered problems in the past regarding the three document per month limit for free users, however - sometimes it will say I've hit the limit when I've only sent two documents in a month.

John from Keiser University

I needed a quick e-signature site for docs for my doctoral research and Digisigner is a good one!

Pros

Once you understand it, it's easy to use. I simply uploaded my document and then hit the send the document button. It allows you to input the recipient's email and tailor the email to your specifications. That's all! You are notified in your email as soon and the document is signed!

Cons

I thought I could upload a master document and then it would be replicated out to each signer. I didn't realize until a few people had signed one document together, that I needed to upload one template per signer myself. I corrected the problem after I double checked the forms that I sent out.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied January 2018

Hello John, thank you very much for your great review. We indeed have a possibility to upload a master document that will be replicated for each signer. We call them templates. To upload your form as a template just switch to the template list and use the UPLOAD TEMPLATE button. We have a step by step tutorial on our website. You can also always contact us for more information.

Great for small business

Value for money, freemium usage

Pros

I'm using the tool for signing documents from time to time. The free version covers my needs most of the time. The service allows to smoothly switch from the free version to the paid and back if needed. So it's a pay-as-you-go service for me, that saves money.

Cons

Every signed file has a page with non-encrypted data about signees. I would prefer not to display IP address publicly.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied February 2018

Hi, thank you very much for your review. The additional page we add to each signed document contains the information that is useful to prove the legality of the signing process and signatures in official organizations (e.g. courts). But if need to hide this information for some reason, there is a corresponding option in your settings.

Sanjai from CRASS Games

Industry: Computer Games

Outstanding Experience

I now use DigiSigner for all document signing, and its very very easy and efficient.

Pros

Ease of Usage - very easy to use platform Stream-lined working process - The way of signing is perfect, I love the signing order feature also. Team Feature - this is great for enterprise usage

Cons

We are not able to edit docx or other format files in an editor. If something is wrong in the document we have to work it out again and upload it again. An Editor in website would have made it better.

Rafi from Accountex

We save time and money by using the digisigner

Pros

We have been using digi signer for our small accounting firm. Now, we can capture client's signature and execute contract with ease. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

We've been using the digisinger for over one year one. The layout could be improved. Other than that, we really have no cons.

Mike from Florida Luxury Realty, Inc.

Love This E-Signer

Ease of use and faster signatures for my business.

Pros

As a Realtor I use electronic signature often. With Digisigner my customers have said they prefer the interface to my previous document signer program. I like that the docs go out to all parties at the same time and there is no waiting for one to sign before it goes to the next person like some programs. Being able to pull the pdf from my Google Drive is awesome.

Marc from MarryingMarc

Does the job

able to have customers digitally sign contracts

Pros

I like the simple interface. It is easy to implement and It does what I need to do and nothing more.

Cons

I would like more options to customize the interface so that my customers feel like the process is more seamless

Digisigner allows us to sign documents with clients that are far away

we managed to transmit an image of a modern company. Our clients see that we adapt and that we use new technologies to make their experience pleasant.

Pros

It is fast, the image of the company that is transmitted to the client is very positive because a small company like ours can use a new technology.

Cons

It is not translated into Spanish, so customers who do not speak English have a hard time understanding the operation of the platform.

Re Nauta from The Unicorn Group

I really love this service. It's perfect for my real estate business!!

Pros

I absolutely love the convenience and it's easy for individuals who aren't necessarily technologically savvy. It is overall a really amazing service that I would recommend to any professional who requires signatures of any kind.

Jane from Gravity Station

FREE, reliable, and does what I need it to do

Pros

It's free, and it's reliable - I can see if clients received their proposals, and get an email when they accept / sign contracts so it's exactly what I need. Perfect for a small company that doesn't send out proposals on a daily basis too. Simple easy to use interface too.

Cons

Clunky to add form fields to a contract, but it works. You can't line them up for instance, but that's ok.

Amy from Raise MY Fico

I am just starting out on a very tight budget, so Digisigner being free, was a no brainer!

Pros

That I can send pages that need signatures with just a few clicks! And that it is free! It's a good software for what I use it for!

Cons

It's kind of hard for my clients to figure out on their end. I get calls with questions about how to do it all the time. It would be nice if they would change how to sign it a little bit.

Christina from Watts, Dawson and Associates

Awesome!

Protects in case a client ever claims they did not sign a document.

Pros

Easy to use, I really like how you can set the fields so the other party signing knows exactly where to sign. As an Insurance Agent, we are constantly needing people to sign documents. DigiSigner is great because not only do you get a printout of the other partys email address after they sign, but you also get their IP address. This will come in handy if our agency is ever audited for something like signatures on an application.

Llyane from J'Ouellette French Coaching

Easy and effective

The peace of mind that my clients are on the same page regarding the services I offer.

Pros

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints about this software, and I'm using it on a regular basis. It would be hard to imagine something bad.

Cassandra from Holiday Custom Landau

Excellent product!

Pros

I have been using many free trials to have documents signed by my customers once I decided to commit to this software I was extremely pleased! Everything in one place!

Cons

New Mexico was not found on the list to add a notary public. This quite possibly be an option I just haven't been able to figure out yet.

Jordan from Exit Strategies Group

Been using for a while. Stable and continued feature improvements

Pros

Straightforward easy to use web application for digital signature, no application or download to install

Cons

Miss ability to automatically lead a signer from one signature to the next within the document. Although this may have been recently address.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied August 2017

Hi Jordan, thank you very much for your great review. Regarding your desire to lead a signer from one signature to the next, we indeed already addressed this option. If you add multiple fields to your document the signer is automatically guided from field to field, which makes the signing much easier for them.

Jane from Gravity Station

3 Free Per Month, Works Great

DigiSigner gets the job done, but it's a good idea to make sure to follow-up with people you've sent documents to for signature. Sometimes emails get filed in Junk or are marked as spam, so just to be safe. I like how you can grab documents from Google or Dropbox too. Interface leaves a lot to be desired, and the fields can't be lined up evenly (you can't select more than 1 field and line it up) or make them all the same equal size, so it's not as professional looking, but works fine. I have never had any issues getting my signatures on Project Proposals.

Pros

3 Free Documents Per Month

Cons

Little clunky

Works reasonably well, but some features (regardless of pay or not) are somewhat cumbersome.

Ease of collaborative signing. Digital documentation.

Pros

The free resources. In particular the ability to have everyone sign, without attempting to circulate a sequentially signed draft.

Cons

Some of the document prep interface features (can't recall what was so cumbersome exactly when trying to create a document).

Excellent signing software

I am able to sign documents without having to download, print, and scan.

Pros

I like the ability to incorporate different ways to sign a document with a real signature (as opposed to a digital one) such as uploading an image or typing it in. The ability to add text fields, add dates automatically, and other features is very handy.

Cons

I don't have to sign documents always but feel the free version is a bit limited with the low number of signatures permitted.

Tarah from Heartwork

Good experience

Pros

I appreciate the ease and simplicity of creating templates. I like that I can send it out to a whole team, and I see who has signed, and who hasn't!

Cons

I wish it was all free! I run a non-profit and am unable to pay the monthly fee, so I wish I could access all the functions for free.

Charissa from Charissa Cooper Photography

Digisigner has been easy to use from the start. Whenever I need something signed quickly I use it.

Pros

I like that you can sign a document but you can also create one and fill in the blanks. The website is also easy to use.

Cons

I don't like that you can only sign 3 documents a month if you have the free version. Also, the quality of the text is blurred online when editing or signing.

Joseph from Joseph Testa Productions

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

AN awesome way to be able to get documents signed.

I can have clients anywhere and they can sign documents, no need for fax machines, mailing forms back and forth.

Pros

The ease of use. I just upload my document and send to my client for signature, I get an email back when it is signed, doesn't get any easier than that.

Yvette from Mylandlady Properties Ltd

Used this for Residential Property Rentals, worked wonderfully

Pros

I don't have to get out of my chair to complete my business which is fantastic, everybody who signed thought it was great.

Cons

The monthly charge, I do not like paying monthly. The charges are too high, they are very expensive!

Response from DigiSigner

Replied March 2018

Dear Yvette, thank you very much for reviewing our service and for giving us 5 stars for the Overall Quality. It is also nice to hear that all of your customers found our product great. I hope we could provide value to your business. By the way, while we offer some very advanced features, our service is still one of the most affordable on the market. We are open to all groups of customers with all types of budgets.

Great program for Sole Practitioners

Pros

This program is extremely convenient and free if you only need a few documents signed per month.

Cons

The cost for a larger number of signature requests per month can get pricey. The convenience is worth the cost in my opinion.

Brent from Signature Properties LLC

It is a great convenient program to easily access documents and sign them legally binding.

I was able to sign and complete documents such as leases, purchase agreements, etc. I am timely and convenient manner.

Pros

It is easy to use, effective, and convenient. I can sign leases, purchase agreements, or any other documents without spending useless time meeting up.

Cons

I like everything about the program, no cons! The only thing I may think of is that the quality of image may lose pixels after downloading.

Coletta from At Home Virtual Services

My experience with Digisigner has been very helpful and useful.

The benefit of having all important documents in one place, on a cloud and signed copies on file. This created an ease of organization for my business.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is the ability to have recipients sign an important document, with ease.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that option for pay are only to pay all at once or pay manually each month. I would like to see an auto bill option available as well.

Response from DigiSigner

Replied February 2018

Hello Coletta, thank you for your great review. I just wanted to point out that we have an auto billing option for both annual and monthly subscription.

Nathan from SoCal Selfie Photo Booth Rentals

Industry: Photography

Great E-Sign Platform

Sending rental agreements to customers to book photo booth jobs.

Pros

It's straight forward and easy to use. Keeps all your documents sorted and organized. Simple for customers to follow.

Cons

Sometimes when my clients would go to print the document after signing they could not see the fields they had filled in. It showed up as a blank space. Even though you could see it on a computer screen.

Lekeah from Keah Kakes

Industry: Food Production

Easy

It allows me to get my contracts sign remotely, making myself and my client feel comfortable.

Pros

Very easy to use for myself and the people I send my documents out to. People can sign from their phone as well as their computers.

Tim from The Photograph Adventure

Industry: Photography

Great functionality for sending contracts for client digital signing

Contract process is easier for myself as I can easily collect client information while they complete and sign the contract.

Pros

This service is really easy to use and setup custom fields that clients can fill in. I currently this service for wedding clients and it's streamlined my process. Customer support is responsive and the owner will actually email you directly.

Best service I've used after searching for many

Saves time and is very convenient.

Pros

I've needed to fill a need of getting documents digitally signed for a couple years now, since our current property management software didn't allow us to send one off digital documents to new tenants. This saves me tons of time from having to fax and do lots of other unnecessary coordination.

Cons

I will not like it any more if I have to pay for it. It has been an extremely useful resource so far but I can go back to faxing if i have to i guess.

Rafael from NOLA Church

AWESOME & EASY

We work remotely and its very convenient having an easy way to sign documents and send to others to sign while keeping an copy in a cloud I can access from anywhere.

Pros

I enjoy how easy to navigate their platform is. From uploading documents, adding text fields to how big or small you want your signature to be. Also, I like how easy it is to get the job done without spending time reading or viewing tutorials

Cons

My only suggestion is to have an encrypt option that the PDF later can't be alter without a password.