(2,903)

2,903

• Pros

• "Ease of use and dashboard. Love this product. Very easy to tag documents and send. Clients love it as well"

• "Why not go digital. Makes life so much easier for all involved in a sales process. "

• "I love how efficient it is and convenient it makes my job so much easier and I can use it on the go! "

• Cons

• "some of our clients found it a little difficult to open in the computers. not to many cons it has been helpful "

• "It can be confusing for the general user at times especially the storage of certificates but overall it's easy to use."

• "Finding completed documents later on was a little difficult, but with the most recent update that has made it much more user friendly. "

Browse DocuSign Reviews

Jonny from Crowdcube

Docusign Agreement Cloud - Secure, mobile, reliable

Docusign built confidence for me because the service support is so strong. The products works, is secure, trustworthy and reliable. It also works and operates well on desktop or mobile. Which is vital in todays business ecosystem.

Pros

The Docusign agreement cloud is an excellent esign solution. It integrates easily with software including Salesforce. The platform is simple to use navigate and send documents. The brand is trusted and recognised, which gives customer confidence. Whats really great is the technical support. Any issues they are well educated and understand the software. They also help save paper, trees and the planet!

Cons

Docusign have stayed true to esignature as a solution and do it really well. They do not offer proposal management and send like some other solutions which I would like to see under the brand to drive sales enablement.

Loiane from Citibank

Embrace the future and stop wasting paper and time

Electronic document management is, honestly, a nightmare. Some groups still fax their documents... leaving the majority of us without a fax machine in the dark. Some groups send PDFs back and forth over email leaving a multitude of questions about how to print/scan the docs. DocuSign has made this all so much easier by simply requiring a browser. It even works for most users on a mobile device. Its a huge win and a huge step forward.

Pros

The DocuSign interface is flawless and clean. It's really easy to organized documents and apply templates. There are a number of great dashboard views that make it easy to track which documents are still pending or have been completed. Groups of documents can be made into a template that can be sent to an individual.

Cons

There are still cases where someone will have issues viewing/signing documents and that can be frustrating when I want so badly to depend on the software. This is likely due to outdated or non-standard hardware/software but everything that can be done to make the service more accessible is appreciated.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Better brand familiarity, seems to be more compatible with a variety of systems, price package was more attractive, and DocuSign is less-embedded in large ecosystems of other products that add cross-selling pressure.

Wayne from BHHS Fox & Roach, REALTORS

An invaluable tool that real estate agents can't survive without

DocuSign allows me and my clients to work together throughout a real estate transaction - even if we're not in the same room - or the same state for that matter. My clients continually praise its ease of use. A recent client was very reluctant to sign their documents electronically - but with a little encouragement, they did that first set of documents - like an experienced pro. Now, it's a competition between husband and wife to see who gets them done first. It's great that this "tool" we use for business - helps develop relationships with clients.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use Robust features Real customer service

Cons

There isn't a default to local time zone for signers. For those who create an account after their initial signing, they have to go into their settings and update their time zone - or it defaults to PT.

Ed from HERE Technologies

Poor account/user management, poor bulk signing

Pros

- The one-off signature process is relatively strait forward - Pretty clean interface - Seems to have a decent API and integrate with other products

Cons

Speaking as an enterprise administrator, organization/sub-account/user management is a joke. It's certainly an afterthought after the basic product was created. Seems like they are bandaging it together rather than thoughtfully designing a solution that is robust and scalable. Even after countless emails, phone calls, screen shares, etc., basic operations have yet to be completed. Things are only getting worse. It's no wonder the service costs so much, all this money going into support must come from somewhere! Bulk signing is more like generating many single distributions. There's no way to mass void, mass correct, or track status of a single bulk request. Make a mistake sending to 1000 people? You'll need to void 1000 individual envelopes. There's other bugs and un-intuitive design decisions involved with the bulk send that I wont get into here. Other things worth noting - Activating additional sub-accounts forces a password reset for that user - Resetting passwords also requires resetting security questions - Adding an admin to an account does not use a select list of exiting users. Instead, the existing admin must manually type in a name/email address, and if that doesn't match an existing user, a new user is created. I personally ended up with 4 accounts tied to a single SSO email address. The structure is so convoluted, I'm having difficulty explaining it.

Dysiree from ContactCRE

Is DocuSign Worth It?

I had a very good experience with DocuSign. I will continue to use it as DocuSign is VERY USER FRIENDLY. Great for people who are not tech-savvy.

Pros

I use DocuSign on a daily basis I use it in signing simple to most important documents. I love that Docusign is accessible on any device, may it be phone, tablet or computer. And It is very user friendly, allowing our clients to sign contracts/agreements with ease. Docusign's design is very basic which makes it very easy to use. he immediate notification when a document get signed is really a great feature. I also love how easily we have integrated DocuSign to our company's software. Overall, I am very much contented with DocuSign. It is one of those app that delivers what they are programmed to do.

Cons

One of my main concerns with using Docusign is that the Document Storage expires really fast which means If you forget to download the file before it expires, you will lose it. It would also be really great if the toolbar could be customizable, but it isn't. And Lastly, I felt that DocuSign is a bit pricey for its functionality.

Nikhil from Synup LLC

Lets do this!

Its been great multi user function would have been better, but i LOVE docUsign.

Pros

I love the fact that all our deals end with a DocuSign, the beggining till the end, its all DocuSign, it wasnt before but it is now, With the way its so easy to use, we use Docusign for all our closings negotiations and commenting.

Cons

The void option and the resend after every edit could be more seamless.

J. Ryan from Huebner Integrated Marketing

Great product for managing electronically signed documents

We integrate this software into our daily routine of managing project agreements and other documents that require a signature. It makes everything very uniform and professional and allows us to track documents as a group with a shared email inbox.

Pros

We integrate this software into our daily routine of managing project agreements and other documents that require a signature. The tool is so easy to use and you can automate much of the process with automatic reminders and templates.

Cons

I wish there was the functionality to swap out a "template" of form fields on a new document each time. For instance, I have a project agreement that has the same fields on every document and in the same place. But when I swap it out with a new document I have to throw those fields back on the document. This is a pretty complex functionality and I don't expect to have it be this way but it would be nice.

Nik from SPARTAN INSURANCE SOLUTIONS

ONE OF THE BEST

My overall experience with DocuSign is all positive. I would highly recommend when looking to decide which service to use to give them a shot.

Pros

Docusign is widely accepted by just about every insurance company that we work with. The interface is easy to use with lots of options. They have a wonderful mobile app that works great. There are a lot of e-sign options, but DocuSign is the clear leader between the signer and signee. I also like that it's API is compatible with a lot of other integrations such as Salesforce.

Cons

It's a bit pricey compared to other similar e-sign services. Other than that, there really is not too much to dislike.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

I chose Docusign b/c I liked their interface the best.

Kade from Links Consulting

Go Paperless

Our overall experience with DocuSign has been fantastic. A total game-changer in a good way!

Pros

This software has been a game-changer for our company. We are in an industry with underwriting and that means that there is a lot of paperwork. This has saved us a ton of time and money because we don't have to print the applications anymore and our clients sign their documents much faster. This has also saved us a lot of travel.

Cons

The problem we find most with Docusign is when we need a client to checkboxes. They are hard to see and often documents are sent back without the checks. I understand why because we don't want all the boxes to be mandatory but they need to find a way to help clients see the options to make sure they check at least one.

Sarah Ruth from ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Replacements

Comparable to Other Pricier Options

DocuSign is still used for simple and quick needs around the office between us and our clients. For more intricate signing and working documents, we choose other software

Pros

The ease of use and user interface for clients is the most rewarding feature to this software in comparison to its competition

Cons

While easy to use, this software does not include all the options that other software like RightSignature featuers. Multiple pages are difficult to load and there cannot be more than two contributors to a single file

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

As previously mentioned, our clients seem to prefer and have less difficulties with DocuSign and so we keep it for the general mass clientele

Suzie from Melody Piano Detroit

Docusign Review

Overall, I'll always use DocuSign. I like that I can quickly send it over to my students, get contracts signed from newly enrolled students. Because of DocuSign, I'm able to get new student contracts done and everything is easier to save because I'm now paperless!! I LOVE that it doesn't eat up space on my devices because there's no downloading complications with this product.

Pros

DocuSign is super easy to use! I like the simplistic layout, and how I'm able to use the software universally on any of my devices.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to edit certain parts of documents if needed, make marks on docs, and ad images would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Same with Google docs as Adobe, not everyone has Google or Gmail accounts. I like DocuSign because it doesn't matter what email provider or operating system the person receiving the doc has. It works regardless of that

Laci from Royal Swimming Pools Inc.

You'll Wish You Started Using DocuSign Years Ago

DocuSign was a program that I was introduced to at a previous company. The process my new company used was tedious for both our customers as well as our team as the customer would have print the documents, sign them, and then scan or fax them back to us. The team would have to constantly follow up as customers were not keen to do all of that quickly. Our team also had to hunt down the scans or fax and then make their notes and save them according. I immediately sat down with my C-Suite and told him about Docusign. I was connected with the team which sends the documents to our customers, and they immediately agreed that (if it worked like I said it would) it would help them exponentially. The next day we worked on setting the program up and ran some tests. I don't think they believed me initially when I told them how easy it was going to be. That week we were sending and receiving contracts, CAD drawings, approval documents, etc all from DocuSign. It was any harder than sending them in an email. What the team ended up seeing just in that first week alone, and then consequentially every week after, was that we were receiving the returned documents back much much quicker. Before it could take several days or even weeks to see returns comes in, but once we switched to DocuSign, we were receiving completed items almost always within 24 hours of sending them. It was easy for everyone and made our customers very happy.

Pros

DocuSign is easy for everyone using it (from our team to our customers) and in a word of complex technology, easy is a breath of fresh air. DocuSign makes sense. It makes tedious processes of hunting for and then signing the signature lines and initial locations page after page effortless. Customers don't have to download, print, scan, or fax. Which is great since fax machines are a dying breed and often a pain point for customers. It's quick to set up, creates a smooth process for everyone involved, but most importantly.... your signed documents are completed and returned at a much higher rate and much much sooner than they would be otherwise. If you send anything requiring a signature, DocuSign will be an investment you'll wish you made years ago.

Cons

I only wish that more companies knew about DocuSign. In this day and age, to have to go out of my way as a consumer to physically sign anything sent over to me and then send it back from where it came from... is a waste of my time. Time is not anything we can get back so to waste it almost equal to blasphemy in my overly dramatic opinion. So the software is great. My only suggestion would be to increase marketing opportunities and get the software out in front of more people so more and more companies start to use it. Don't stop until using DocuSign becomes an expectation.

DocuSign-Good, but other options on the market

Overall, my experience with DocuSign as a solo was ok. It's an investment and there are other aps that can do the job for less or even free. My experience using it as a corporate tool for over 150 outside sales people was really good. It allowed us to provide an option to everyone and have a standard. Plus, it did incorporate with our contact generating and submitting program. That was very helpful! So, if you are looking for an enterprise wide options, DocuSign is a great product to consider. If you are a small business or solo, it might be overkill for you.

Pros

DocuSign is a great product. It has a lot of awesome features and makes signing contacts for outside sales people very easy. It also integrates with some CRM systems. We used it at my previous company and I helped to push the company adoption of the product. I had been using it and other programs/aps to allow my clients to sign a contract on my iPad, iPhone or their own smart phone/device. This saved a TON of time because there was no printing of paper and also no scanning of paper. I could turn around and email the contact right into the company!

Cons

DocuSign is more costly than other options and I did not use the paid version long before the company partnered with them to allow all outside sales to use it. There are less expensive and free aps out there that work as well for the basic features of signing a document from a smart device or touchscreen. DocuSign can also get complicated with a signature set up feature that takes a lot of time and is actually not necessary ... but you don't know that right away.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

DocuSign had an option to work with our contract generating and submission database.

Aaron from Freedom 55 Financial

Revolutionized my Business

Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

Pros

First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace. I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state. The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank. An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client. However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

I chose DocuSign over PandaDoc mostly because there is a ton of mobile support, which PandaDoc lacks. I like how DocuSign also jumps to the next required field when a client is signing; PandaDoc does not seem to have this functionality. Although DocuSign is slightly more expensive than PandaDoc, it is the only compliant software in the industry of financial services in my state.

A Must for Anybody Needing Signed PDFs Frequently

Pros

I used to work in a design firm that required signatures from clients multiple times a day. I first tried to have adobe PDF editor with a touchscreen to do this. This was not for sufficient because nobody liked their signature on the touch screen. It was also very difficult to get a signature when I emailed someone their quote because nobody has a paid version of a PDF editor. DocuSign was a perfect solution to what I needed in that position. It was so simple to create a signature field for someone to type their signature and adjust to their signature. I was using this for when I was with someone in person and when I emailed someone the quote. It was convenient emailing the quote because it is easy for people to understand DocuSign and would get me the quote back faster. It was such a pain before I had it because a lot of people would have to print out the document and then scan it in, which took forever to get the quote back. Most people are familiar with DocuSign and may already have an account, which makes it even easier. This has definitely been one of the best software services I have used to get signatures on PDF documents. The price was well worth the benefit for myself in that position. I would highly recommend this product!!!

Cons

I did not come across much that did not like about DocuSign except for maybe their customer service. I had to get a hold of them once and it took a while on hold to get in touch with a human. Once I was talking to them though they helped me with my problem.

LAURA from Laura Lovely

Industry: Cosmetics

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

Pros

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign. It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail. I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away. It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract. It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

Cons

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software. I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Kristina from Procom Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

DocuSign Software Review

This is the fastest, most convenient way for us to get documentation signed by our clients. It streamlines so much of our contact with them so we do not have to fax a copy of a document over and have them fax it back. It is a safe and secure way to transfer our documents. We also use this internally with our staff when they are starting.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. When I was brand new to using this software, it was easy to navigate and they've only made it better as time goes on and they continue to update and improve. I love the drag and drop feature so I do not have to fish through my uploads to find the document I want. The layout is convenient and easy to use as well with the tabs that keep my templates, home and management right at the top so I can quickly click to a different aspect of the software that I need. Oddly enough, one of my favorite features is the top right on the home page that tells me how many documents have "action required," "waiting on others," and "expiring soon." This tells me at a very quick glance what I need to work on first.

Cons

I wish there was an option to edit the document once uploaded. If there is, I do not know about it. I would like to be able to do all of my editings and then send for client signatures in one place. Instead, I have to use other software like Adobe to edit my PDFs before uploading and sending them.

Hard to sign, but free & easy to insert

My overall experience is that docusign is easy to use, there are great attachments, and that it is something that every self-employed person needs in order to get through the day. You should not expect a neat or perfect signature, but it gets the job done!

Pros

I have been using this software for several years in order to sign cover letters for job applications, art contracts, professional emails, and other kinds of important documents that require that online hand-written touch. I think that the software has worked best when used in Google Docs. There is an easy extension that allows you sign directly onto a letter that you are writing, and create a new fresh signature for each letter if you would like to. I think that given that it is free, that there is a free extension and other stuff like that, it is a pretty seamless transition when using it. The most important thing to me as a software user is that something is easy and that I'm not spending all my time googling what has to happen next just for me to do a simple action like signing a document. I think that this is why docusign is very successful, you do not need extra steps, to google extra questions, or do anything else. I am also glad that they don't charge for this because there is no way I would be willing to pay to sign a document no matter how great it was! I am tired of paying for small online moves.

Cons

I think that it is very difficult to get a good looking signature on the actual signing area, I have tried using a mouse and a mouse pad and neither have a very great result. I am not sure if this is the coding in the software or just the awkwardness of signing something using what a computer has to offer. I would say that if you are looking for the signature to match your extact one in real life, good luck with that, don't use docusign, it will not look the same at all. I think that if you are looking for an exact signature, you need to get a scanner and scan it into your computer. You really can't expect perfection with free software.

Kim from MBS, LLC

Industry: Computer Hardware

Time saving and reliable tool for esignatures

Overall we are very happy with the time and money this application has saved our company.

Pros

We have been using Docusign for some time, to facilitate the proposals and contracts we create for our customers regarding their agreements with us for using our applications and buying/selling textbooks through our company. We have been extremely pleased with how easy it is to utilize this software (assuming the customer *reads* the instructions and document). It has made the process much easier to track. We have saved so much time in creating, sending, editing, and receiving the documents versus previous methods; hard-copy creation/editing/mailing and also emailing documents. It is much easier for us to keep track of where we are in the process as well. We have also been able to free-up actual space in our offices. We, traditionally, kept hard copies of all versions of the proposals and contracts. Now we can do this electronically, and are able to access any version much quicker. This has also helped us to save money on supplies such as paper, toner, filing cabinets, etc., as well as man hours for filing, retrieving, purging, shredding, etc. We make sure to keep multiple electronic, thumb-drive and cloud backups, just to be safe. We are very happy with Docusign and have no plans to change.

Cons

Occasionally, we have issues with the entire document, pdf, transferring once completed. Usually this is attributed to user error, though. We have found that several of our customers tend to visually scan the document without reading it fully, and then want to go back to make edits after they have already completed and signed.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Savings in time, physical space, money spent on documentation and filing supplies.

Maureen from Comfort RES, Inc.

Efficient and Easy for Clients to use

I have been using it for years. I have tried other document signing software and was not happy at all. I pay monthly for DocuSign and it's worth it. I use it everyday.

Pros

The security of knowing my clients documents are private. My clients find it easy to register and pick a signature. They can respond on their computer or iPhone. They receive fully executed copies one the document is complete. For me it's fast and DocuSign alerts me when a document is complete on my iPhone.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons! They are constantly improving their software to make it meet more of my needs.

Spencer from Casago

I wouldn't be able to efficiently run my branch offices without it!

Pros

Before Dousign, my team would have to scan contracts to me, where I'd have to print them, sign off on them, scan them and email them back to my team members. It was even worse if the other parties to the contract also printed, signed and scanned them to us. By the time we were done you couldn't even read half the contract. I wish I could say we were early adopters because it would have made life so much easier. We switched to Docusign in 2012 and are happy to say we have never had any issues with the service. We are able to upload contracts into our online account, add in fields were we need initials and signatures with dates and simply email them to the parties involved. When everyone else has signed my team forwards the contract for my review and signature. You are able to select a signing order which is also important, after the first party signs the doc goes to the second signer to sign off on. Once the contract is executed all parties are notified and are able to download digital copies or print for their records.

Cons

I really have no cons with this product. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works flawless for us.

Samantha from CRES Insurance

LOVE THIS PROGRAM!

My experience is I really feel like I sell more because our clients are realtors, they don't have time to be in front of their desk or printing and signing documents with a wet signature. It also ensures I get the documents I need signed and avoid back and forth, like if they were to miss a signature when signing 20 pages. This is the main reason I use DocuSign and also for some personal use. My clients love it, it shows I'll go the extra mile to make their lives easier and they realize others may not provide the same level of customer service. Win win all around!

Pros

I love that I can easily create an envelope and send it to my clients for them to click through and make the binding process much easier. In insurance there are so many signatures required, this feature makes it convenient for my clients and easier to bind business. I love that I can DocuSign anything I need to with ease. The program is super user friendly and have never experienced any issues with it. I also love that you can track the status of your requests for others to sign. And get email notifications that someone has viewed or signed. Very helpful!

Cons

I actually don't have any dislikes! I use this every day and have never had any issues with it. I really love this program and use it every day.

Ryan from Cloud Nine Communications

DocuSign for the win!

DocuSign allows up to efficiently and effectively get documents from customers signed. Takes away possibilities of a customer missing a signature or initial box and ensures the documents are legible once a signature is attained.

Pros

DocuSign is very user friendly, it allows you to create and save templates to make sending similar documents to customers a breeze. Additionally, there are frequent updates that improve the UI and functionality. The mobile app works great too! helps with signing on the go.

Cons

I have very few complaints about the software. When we first started using it, the UI took a little bit to adjust to, but that has been improved with updates over time.

SHIKHA from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Docusign-Ultimate tool for E-Signatures in the market

It has been an amazing and experience and I hope that it will amaze with their future developments.

Pros

I am an HR professional and have been using docusign for almost 5 years now. It creates a really smooth experience for completing the documents for my consultants electronically. Helps to avoid a lot of paperwork that one might have to go through in order to complete an onboarding. It not only offers the option to sign the document but also offers various options that facilitate the completion of all tax and other government authorized and client compliance documents. I onboard almost 100 people in a month and to have a tool like this is life saver. It not only saves my time but is really practical for my employees as well. I am extremely happy with the overall product and my experience so far. Recently we were able to integrate docusign with our in house software as well so it has solved all problem for our payroll department as well. Their customer service is excellent and the turnaround time is minimal.

Cons

I have used other e-signature softwares in the market as well but this is by far the most successful one so I have no complaints so far.

Valerie from Cloudsquare

I've implemented and utilized docusign in my former role.

We increased the quality of our data, and decreased the time it took to get our clients to fill out applications. I loved that this was usable not only via desktop but also mobile and tablet. This was an easy solution to implement and the Salesforce integration does not disappoint.

Pros

I like the integration it has with Salesforce CRM. The functionality allowed anything entered within our Salesforce Opportunity to be entered in our one page application. If the client changed or added any of this information, once they signed and completed the document, the information was updated on the given opportunity. It was pretty easy to set up, and improved the quality of our data immensely. I loved working with the Docusign support team, they were intelligent, kind, and eager to help me. They never hesitated to jump on a screen share and follow up with me after our calls via email. It was great to work with them!

Cons

Some of our clients would get confused on how to complete their signature, sometimes they would sign but forget to click the complete button. This was easily amended by chatting with them over the phone and showing them how. Something that was annoying for us was that we actually created a custom javascript button to send the application, we had some requirements that the out of the box button did not fulfill. We created the custom button with an implementation partner, but any issues regarding the button itself were not supported by Docusign since it was custom. This was tough at times but since their support was stellar otherwise, I wouldn't dock them for it!

Stefan from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

E-signatures at its best! Hassle free and paperless

docusign has become a revolutionary platform that is standardizing the trend of E-signatures. It helps keep track of all documents sent through Docusign to provide you an overall status. I believe this is an amazing digital signature tool.

Pros

I have been using Docusign for 3 years now and it has never let me down. It helps create envelopes with custom sets of documents that can be setup for multiple parties to sign. All recipients also receive the signed document once completed. I on board almost 80- 120 people every month and this app not only saves time but help keep everything organized. They also let you add fields on your document so the applicant can electronically complete the document within minutes. I have used this to send documents ranging from entire packages for on boarding to just one page documents with consent releases.

Cons

I have not seen somehting that cannot be fixed, thanks to their well responsive customer service team. I do have a few issues rarely with the correction of a package that has already been sent where you can only add documents to the package and not delete them. Besides that, I have not encountered any issues with Docusign so far.

Tony from Concentric

Is your Company going paperless? Then you need DocuSign!

DocuSign is an electronic signature application that enables people to send, sign, and approve documents, materials, and transactions from anywhere and anytime using any device. This revolutionary platform is now the standard of electronic signature in the business world.

Pros

My company transitioned to paperless for all of our hiring needs. Since we transitioned we started using DocuSign for signing documents. The software makes it so easy to obtain signatures, there is no more need to print out forms and manually sign, then scan in. This solution gives you the ability to make any custom fields and change them in an instant. The Templating tool is also incredibly helpful since we often duplicate forms, we can now just plug in the information once and it does the rest for us, very helpful on long contracts. Other users don't need an account to sign which is convenient for our clients, and they automatically get a copy of the completed document, making compliance easy. Highly recommend if you need a secure way to e-sign!

Cons

I do not see any strong disadvantages of the product, but there is a range of substitutional products that can do the same functions at a better cost.

Toni from Remax United

Love it!

We are saving a lot of time & trees! In real estate, there is a lot of paperwork. DocuSign provides ease in getting these documents signed & stored without the hassle of printing.

Pros

I love ease when using this software. We can get contracts & listing agreements signed within minutes. Making our client's lives a lot easier.

Cons

I wish as an admin, I could have access to all of the accounts. I also do not care for the transaction rooms feature. I wish there was a simpler way to create forms & have them filled out. DocuSign's 'enter text' feature is not exactly aesthetically pleasing without a lot of labor on the sender's end.

Mike from James Publishing

Great E-Signature Platform

If you're looking for an e-signature platform that does its job well and won't bog you down with unnecessary options, we would recommend DocuSign. It's been a workhorse for our agency and continues to provide good value for the money.

Pros

We use DocuSign for our attorney marketing agency and it does its job perfectly. It's incredibly easy to draft a document using templates, including the ability to brand everything with specific colors and logos. Our clients enjoy the straightforward nature of the completed document, giving them clear instructions on where to sign. The system has a handy dashboard that gives an overview of where our contracts stand: how many need action on our side, whether there are documents waiting for signatures from clients, and if any time-sensitive contracts are expiring soon. Additionally, there's a nice reporting tool built in with lifetime metrics like completion rate, send volume, and overall status. It's just powerful enough to provide useful measurements without being cumbersome or esoteric with stats that no one would be interested in.

Cons

The system functions as it should and we honestly haven't encountered many negatives with it during our day-to-day operations. I suppose if one were looking for super crazy customization features or intense reporting beyond the basics, then DocuSign might not be the right target, but we like it. There is also an easy way to submit feedback (and even a customer panel), so additional features are surely forthcoming.

Benetta from Automatic Payroll Systems, Inc. - Shreveport, LA

Makes Legal Work A Breeze

Most businesses that I deal with use DocuSign - problem solved - I do not have to take off work to go into an office to sign legal documentation. I do not have to wait until documentation is mailed to me via US Postal Service or Fed Ex - this software frees me up completely.

Pros

DocuSign is very secure and gives me a peace of mind that my information is encrypted and safe. DocuSign is used by most businesses that I do business with. I do not have to wait for documents to be sent to me via US Post Office, I do not have to be inconvenienced and take off work and go sign documents in an office - the use of DocuSign has freed me up completely - I can handle my business during 8 am - 5 pm - with no interruption to my work day. Using DocuSign as it relates to where to sign my initials or name is very clear - the tour is very clear - there is no confusion on signing the documents - confirmation is provided with the ability to print what you just signed - so DocuSign has gotten it right. Great software package for any legal needs .

Cons

I have no dislikes on this software. I have used this software with many real estate deals and many insurance deals and many banking deals - and I have had no issues, no problems, no concerns.

Kyle from Compass

Docusign saves so much time

In general Docusign is a super easy to use tool. I can't imagine how much time would be needed if I had to get wet signatures for everything, and with Docusign's ability to write notes to each recipient (as a group or individually) you can customize who gets what information and how you communicate to each client.

Pros

Obviously the ability to sign digitally is key in the real estate industry. Our agent teams are constantly on the go, not to mention that our documents are all electronic now. So Docusign makes it extremely easy to save time by uploading docs, requesting signatures and initials in specific places (so it's clear what we need from the client), and send in a matter of seconds. If we make any mistakes, it's simple to adjust or void as needed to update the document/signatures needed. So it's a flexible tool.

Cons

I've not had much direct use with Docusign on mobile, but it's not quite as friendly. Still, there's always someone at a computer ready to go, so it's a not big concern. And Docusign does seem to be working on functionality all the time to improve the user experience.

Kimberly from SourceCode Games LLC

Industry: Computer Games

Easy way to get Signatures

I have to send several NDA contracts so that I can safely discuss the projects I am designing and working on. DocuSign makes this process extremely easy and more importantly quicker then waiting on mail to return a contract before you are safe to discuss the project. For me DocuSign is a tool I cant live without for my daily business operations. It allows me to be efficient and organized with my signed contracts and documents. I think that in the future all of the document signing will go digital and this service is the best I have used so far.

Pros

Easy to set up documents for signatures. Really fast loading of documents. Save your signature once and reuse it for multiple signings. As a business owner you can do everything from sending your own contracts, to sending employee verification information and tax documents. Documents are stored online so you never have to worry about losing them. You can sign docs from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi connection.

Cons

If you need to make changes to a document, you must scrap the whole thing and start over because you cant edit it after you send it.

Marianne from Waterways Township Realty

Best E-Signature Software Available

We use Docusign regularly for our Real Estate and Property Management needs.

Pros

User friendly, secure, easy to upload documents, easy to create and manage templates, quick notifications, easy to track progress.

Cons

When the recipient receives the email notifying them that they need to review and electronically sign, it is not clear on what they should click on to review the documents. It leads them to click on the software download and not the "review documents" link. Clear instructions must be provided by the sender to reduce confusion.

Easy to use with helpful features.

Overall, DocuSign has been a very helpful tool in our business. We not only use it internally but with our clients as well. The signing process is very easy. Sending documents to be signed is easy as well. There are plenty of options to add to the document such as signature, date, name, etc. We use DocuSign all the time and have not found a better program for this type of service.

Pros

DocuSign is easy to use with a straightforward platform and with a friendly end-user interface. You can upload templates to use for frequently used documents, or upload one-time use documents from your computer or the cloud. Additional features like bulk import (which is great if you have to send the same document to multiple people where each recipient will sign and return their own copy), set a signing order (which is helpful if you need one person to sign first), and settings to remind recipients that they have a document waiting to be signed. Plus, customize with a message to all recipients, or change the message for each recipient.

Cons

Figuring out how to do the bulk send was a bit tedious. I learned that an administrator has to grant certain permissions to allow a bulk send. And information on how to do this was not readily available online. It took a lot of digging to find it. It would also be nice if you could change the from sender so one person could send on behalf of others and the signed document would go back to that person.

Bhavin from Weichert Realtors

Easy to get started and easy to use

I am very happy to use and recommend Docusign to all my clients and colleagues.

Pros

Docusign is super easy to setup from the very beginning, everything is in the cloud and the UI is highly intuitive making it easy users with various skill levels to get started and continue using it

Cons

No all functionalities are apparent, there must be way to nudge users to use seldom used tools, this will help beginners get more value from it.

Nadia from Self

Making signing legal documents a piece of cake!

DocuSign has allowed me to send and receive signed contracts and other documents in a seamless, rapid way. I have concluded agreements in a more efficient way thanks to this tool. It has also allowed to sign things without the hassle of other applications, like pasting my signature into Adobe forms or otherwise inserting my signature from a saved image. This is a huge time and energy saver.

Pros

Using DocuSign allows me to sign and have others sign documents in a legal, efficient way with very little hassle. DocuSign means there is no printing involved, and no scanning in of signatures required, either. This means contracts get returned much faster than if DocuSign wasn't involved in the process and a pen and paper signature and mailing were involved. The interface is nicely done and it's easy to track who has signed what. It's also a very secure platform to use for sensitive information.

Cons

The pricing! It would be nice if there were a free version for people who don't have a regular use for it, and I think the prices could be more affordable. It does offer a lot of benefits, though, so if you regularly send out contracts the price is justified.

Catherine from Robert Half

Streamlines the paperwork process

Overall, DocuSign has saved me time by streamlining the paperwork signing and submittal process, and has saved me the headache of tracking down lost paperwork by saving all my signed agreements in one secure location. Additionally, when I send out paperwork to external parties to be signed, I get it back much more quickly than I would if I was relying on a paper system. DocuSign saves time, and cuts down on paper waste and hassle- 10/10 would recommend!

Pros

I have used DocuSign from time to time at various organizations, and let me tell you, it is so much easier than the alternative. I remember the hassle of having to wait for an offer letter or business document to come in the mail, borrow a friend's printer to print it, sign it, and either scan it or mail it back in. Huge headache! With DocuSign you get an email invitation, click the link, sign your documents electronically, and boom you're done in just a few mins! Cuts down on paper waste, and really saves so much time. Plus, any time we have to send a document out to an external party, we get it signed and returned much more quickly as well. Also, DocuSign saves all the documents you've ever signed, so if you're prone to losing offer letters, lease agreements, etc, it's great to be able to log in and have all your important paperwork stored securely in one place. I would definitely recommend DocuSign as someone who uses it personally and as someone who relies on others to use it to send signed paperwork back!

Cons

The ONLY con I can think of is if maybe you're uncomfortable with entering personal information online this might be an issue, but it's very secure and most any software requires you to enter personal info at some point.

Jonathan from Zeal Credit Union

Gets the Job Done

I have had a good experience thus far with DocuSign. I always get a quick response, even if the answer may not be provided right away. Tech support is limited in what they can tell you, so sometimes that can be a little frustrating.

Pros

I like how you have the ability to customize forms for different scenarios or situations. You can personally fill out a form and have a customer sign or you can have them complete the form from start to finish. The software also has unique identification knowledge to make sure you are sending the form to who really needs to be the one receiving it and completing it.

Cons

Sometimes there can be a lag time if you are in the software too long without a warning. A simple logoff and logon will take care of the issue. There is a pop up that will extend your time while you are logged on, but sometimes it will just log you off upon clicking on it.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

The best price for our buck from what I hear. They offered a bundle that helped us out initially.

Jill from Reside Real Estate

A Tremendous and Vastly Trust Digital Signature Tool

I use DocuSign a few times a day, everyday and have ran into pretty much every issue you could have with DocuSign and nothing was ever something that didn't make sense or couldn't be figured out. I think it's a great and vital tool that will be on hand for years to come.

Pros

I love how easy it is to tag a document. I can go through a 200 page disclosure packet in 20 minutes or less. And having to correct anything is a breeze. I have been requested before to send a signature only via DocuSign in fact, when it had originally been signed via Digital Ink.

Cons

The only real issue I've ever had is that when I'm out and a document is completed, the full .pdf does not always come through. That can be a legal issue when it consists of the user having to login to a site to gain access to their documents. So to get around it, I email a copy of the .pdf to the client. If I'm out, I can't just send the document from the app to the client directly because it's not user friendly to put in all the different email addresses it needs to go to, and it doesn't stay in line with my email chain. It would be better if it were able to be opened in a Gmail app and then forwarded.

Tim from RE/MAX

Great for a quick signature. A headache for more.

If you just want to upload a document and send it for a signature this is your product. It's the quickest and easiest! If you want more elaborate features or often forget your password and get locked out of sites this may not be your best choice.

Pros

If you want a quick signature this is your product. Upload, map, and send. It's really quick and really simple.

Cons

If you want a product to compete with Dotloop don't fall for their Transaction Rooms product. It's clunky, not intuitive, and just often doesn't work quite right. Also, because Docusign is so freaked out about security they don't allow me as the admin to help my agents to the same degree that Dotloop did. They require that they personally reach out to the Docusign help and I've found the Docusign help team often takes too long to get legitimate help from. More than once their product has had legitimate issues that it took me over 3 days to convince them that the solution wasn't' something simple and stupid like the cache on my computer.

Cynthia from Conduent

Industry: Information Services

Sign Away

The main problem DocuSign has solved for us is being able to cut back on staff saving us money and being able to offer it as an option within SalesForce to get documents, that would have taken days to sign and scanned, done in a matter of minutes.

Pros

DocuSign has been a major solution for our platform, namely SalesForce. The integration is great and allows our clients the ability to instantly sign documents and allows our agents to close cases in a timely manner. Prior to DocuSign it was tedious to scan, print, send etc. and our backlog was required a team of members working just on documents and signatures alone. With DocuSign one agent can handle the task saving a small fortune in employment. There's no special training needed to use it, and we can send it within SalesForce and be done. Awesome platform and I was glad to see I could review this product.

Cons

If there is a negative to be had it is usually with the clients figuring how to use it. Our agents always gives a brief overview to ensure signing is quick and easy and it works. I really don't have a negative, its been a great add on for us.

Carl from PROGUARD PROTECTION SERVICES

Industry: Security and Investigations

DocuSign Review

Overall DocuSign is a great product & well deserved of being the industry standard.

Pros

What I like most about DocuSign is that it is very intuitive & easy to use for the client who receives the document. While its usage is widespread & so many people are familiar with it, the learning curve is very short for the first time user. The history features, re-send, modify/correct features are also very easy to use & intuitive to learn. Definitely an industry standard that is well earned! Also the mobile app is well thought-out & functions great!

Cons

Electronic Originals functions are unfortunately very expensive & out of our price range to implement.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Industry standard & ease of use, while priced competitively for the basic product

Brandon from Brandon Mushlin Creative

(SUPERIOR TRACKING) Industry Leader / There Before Everyone Else

As stated above, the fact they did the legal legwork to get this type of electronic signing service through the channels in the US and internationally speaks volumes. It allowed me to win cases that were necessary as I mentioned above. This alone saved untold amount of money, and the compliance aspect alone that does not exist with Adobe alone with the support is crucial. If the big banks, law firms, medical firms, and most likely goverment institutions are using it, you probably should to

Pros

I started using DocuSign when they first came out. They happen to have the best software approved across the world in most legal situations. Their tracking for viewers, time document viewed, IP address, number of times accessed on the document and those details were crucial to winning legal cases. This alone is far and above the superior tracking many other signing systems do not have integrated nearly as well as DocuSign. Additionally, the clients ease of use for signing has improved each year they have been around. It is my hand's down favorite.

Cons

The learning curve at first, the initial set up. I believe they did not offer support set up, and it is also the cost leader for more expensive document signing processes, however, as I mentioned above, when something has saved serious money and time by proving legal cases it makes sense. If you are a simple company you could get away with a cheaper service, but if you really want to make sure you have iron clad contracts signed, and tracked everywhere to cover your tail, this is the service. Make sure you set it up right from the beigning to use all the features. Failue to do so would result in not taking full advantage of the power it holds.

Jennifer from USA insurance of fl inc

Docusign

Overall, my experience with docusign is very very good. No complaints and to this day, I still use the software. Its convenient for me and also convenient for my clients

Pros

This software is very convenient. As an insurance agent, I need many forms signed and sometimes it has to be signed immediately and the customer is not able to come into the office to sign so I can email it to them and have Them docusign it right away instead of coming into the office. It is very easy to use, step-by-step they show you. In the beginning, its a little getting used to but you get a hang of it after a little while of using it over and over again

Cons

Not really any cons except for, in my experience, a few times when I had called customer service, they seem like they didnt know what they were talking about and they couldnt help me and sometimes they were rude but other than that, the software is great in my opinion

Jill from Heritage Estate Properties

Saves so much time!

I love Docusign! I don't know how I managed without it!

Pros

It is incredibly convenient and easy to use. It allows us to be paperless and manage documents online. Save money on paper and ink (not to mention space in file cabinets).

Cons

Occasionally, we run across people who do not have email, although that is no fault of DocuSign! Highly recommend.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Our local board of realtors offer DocuSign as a member benefit!

Jolie from Giant Bicycle

Important documents completed quickly

Docusign allows my team to better manage documents requiring signatures for ourselves and for our external partners. Using this service saves us time and has increased our completion rate. I also like the ability to sort different types of documents into separate files for storage.

Pros

The flexibility to customize the information required is great. Being able to designate the signing order and send copies to team members who need to be informed is very helpful as well.

Cons

I wish the pricing structure were more flexible for an organization of our size. We have had to create separate accounts for different departments rather than maintain a single account with multiple users because the price difference was unsupportable.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

The signing features in Adobe did not meet our needs in the same way - too fussy.

Samantha from Chewy.com

Easiest software ever used!

We adopted this software about 11 months ago for the purpose of setting up new hires with all the paper work that needs to be filled out for the first day. Since the we have been able to implement this all across the board, from internal employees to our external contractors. Working with multiple forms that need to be signed on a daily basis, this program has made everything unbelievably simple. I can send over the forms via email and have everything signed within a matter of moments. I can even upload this information to the cloud to be shared with the team when we have our weekly meetings.

Pros

I enjoyed the transition into DocuSign. It is very straight forward and easy to navigate. It allows for easy data entry for the documents required. It stores the information on the cloud so that my documents are accessible at the click of button. Allows electronic sending of the documents via e-mail (or even through a message thread) such as Skype.

Cons

The only thing I can say I dislike about the software is that creating the account to sign the documents is the longest part of the entire process. It's not outrageous or anything, since the data entry is required for the documents back and forth to be valid. However, it is more time consuming than the process of sending the documents for signatures.

Paralegal Perfection

Very positive. I had implemented and suggested adding it to our firm and quickly became the new standard. It also reduced our supply and mailing costs.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to set up and explain. Often in the legal field it can be difficult to inform clients clearly of what is possible over the phone but being able to let them see contracts or other documents gave them an ease of mind. Additionally, if they were out of the area, it allowed them to sign quickly thereby reducing the lead time. The user interface was incredibly appealing and easy to use, not just for the professionals, but for the clients as well.

Cons

There was a slight learning curve to uploading the documents and placing the fill lines appropriately but that came with time and practice. There really was no downside to the software as a whole and I was surprised that more firms weren't using it at the time.

lori from Advisor Group

DocuSign

Easy to use, good navigation through the signing process.

Pros

Easy to use, the software walks you through what needs to be signed so you don't miss anything. If you do miss something it will not let you continue so reduces NIGO's.

Cons

When you are finished signing it asks you if you want to stay a little longer, I just want to complete the signing process and move on to my next task.

Nathan from CareerSource Florida

Industry: Public Policy

Good Solution for Digital Signatures

We moved from a paper-based system several years ago, where it could literally take weeks to get all the necessary signatures to execute a contract. Now we can execute a contract within minutes, and everything stays digital. We've gotten rid of paper files altogether! No more scanning to get copies of completed contracts to the various parties. Our customers love the system, too, because they don't have to mess with paper and snail mail--everything happens via email.

Pros

We use DocuSign for capturing digital signatures on contracts we run through Salesforce. It works well for capturing exactly who signed the document and when. DocuSign keeps a record of every transaction so it's easy to go back and retrieve the history, print the completed contracts, or save them elsewhere as a digital copy. It offers recipients the option of how their digital signature will appear on the contract. It's also easy to set up signature sequencing, so you can predetermine the order signatures are applied to a document. The administrative interface offers a lot of options and functionality.

Cons

Tech support has been hit and miss. The large number of options means the interface can be a bit overwhelming, especially when it's not accessed frequently and things are moved around, making it hard to use.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 3,599 reviews