(1,091)

1,091

• Pros

• "Le logiciel est très facile d'utilisation et très complet. Une belle découverte."

• "The funcionality is brilliant, it's incredibly user friendly."

• "The product was so easy to setup and use. We set it up and used it for our first document within minutes. Excellent product."

• Cons

• "There's a limit on the free version, which is understandable! The design of the platform is a little aged, but I don't mind just as long as it gets the job done =)"

• "Some of the screens sometimes 'hang' on my mac in safari, but it works fine in other browsers so it may be an issue with my mac."

• "Slightly different / less easy than docusign for some of the field setups, but nothing significant once you get a hang of it."

Browse eversign Reviews

Michael from Pixces Consulting Group

Not an alternative, but a primary solution

I was looking for soemthing to handle my e-signature needs quickly and very cost efecively. Having used tools like Docusign or Adobe in the past, I didnt need all the features and certaionly didnt want the cost. I just waned something that would handle my e-signature needs at a low price point. I found that via Eversign. I highly recommend thm for a quick, easy and fully fucntional e-signature solution.

Pros

The software is lights out easy to use. No learning curve necessary. Just install and go. Much better value that Adobe or other solutions that cost much more.

Cons

At this point none, the software is refined enough that it works on all the devices I use, with no issues.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

I used the trial version to see it's ease of use and feature set. For what I needed it fit easily into my needs set and at a low price point. Learning curve was about 1 minute and I was successful signing my first document within 3 minutes. I had a time sensitive document and at the time did not have an e-signature solution. My selection of Eversign turned out to be an excellent choice. Great product, great rice point and great people.

kevin from New American Funding

My experience with using Eversign

Pros

I started using the free trial version along with trial version from other companies. I wanted to compare the features and ease of use and value. I really enjoyed using Eversign esignature software. It was really easy to setup an esignature request. I like the fact that I can drag and drop multiple documents to my request. some user doesn't allow multi document sending. On the recipient end of the signing process... I sent a test esigning request to my personal email account to test out the Esigning function as the recipient. As a recipient it was very easy to complete the Esigning. I can just complete the esignature without the need to create an Eversign account. Overall my experience with Eversign has been wonderful. I have already recommended this software to my colleagues.

Cons

I really didn't find anything I didn't like about Eversign software.

Matthew from Tagticians

Great but for a limited types of uses

Positive. Just limited in functionality as my needs grew over time.

Pros

I like the fact that Eversign is an affordable eSigning application. As a solo contractor, eversign fulfilled a needed functionality for my business to run. The notifications came in near to real-time and I was easily capable of tracking the progress of signatures of all parties involved with a contract.

Cons

Editing the documents for signing was not as straight forward as I had hoped it would be. Scrolling through large documents would take a lot of effort, even on a powerful notebook. The UI is less intuitive than I had hoped resulting in me not know if I was adding a user or immediately sending a document to that person.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Pure and simple, I had a minimal of requirements and eversign offered the best pricing at the time.

Aman from Financial Services

Eversign for Financial Advisors

As an advisor, for compliance in the course of business, I require Clients' signatures on requests, quotations, applications, & acceptance. To be able to e-sign, on the go, is an amazing option. Eversign has met my immediate needs, & made it especially easy for my Clients to sign documents.

Pros

- Verifiable signature completion (Email, IP address) - Quick & easy document preparation Field placements, Role assignations - Tracking & Auto Reminders - Completed documents are emailed to all signers, & Bonus - can be easily setup to be cc'd to third party/ compliance office. - Informative at-a-glance dashboard - Being able to specify signature format, as I require 'drawn' signatures only.

Cons

1) Although I'm used to the software, and it's easy for me to use, I feel that Eversigning would be greatly enhanced by including a short video/ graphic insruction in the email to the signer/s as in most cases it's their first time using Eversign. It would also save time explaining to each signer, as well as be a quick refresher to them just before they sign. 2) Maybe, a delay/ schedule feature would be appropriate as I'd prefer for documents to be sent during business hours, instead of when I prepare them, which is usually at night. 3) Q: Is it possible to collate signatures from several signers onto the document, instead of waiting for it to proceed from one signer to the next?

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Eversign allowed me 5 free sends per month, compared to DocuSign's 5 once off. It helped as I was able to trial it within my office, getting a feel for it, especially also from the signer's perspective, before sending out to Clients.

Lauren from Lily Shippen

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Feedback from Eversign free trial

We moved away from Docusign as it was too expensive for us, Eversign suits our needs better. As a small business, our staff members are stretched to full capacity so integrations with OneDrive and Dopbox have been really helpful in streamlining our processes.

Pros

Inclusion of templates - a lot of other platforms I trialled don't include templates at all Easy to navigate Informative dashboard, I particularly like the widget showing how many documents have been sent in the current month - will help me monitor our requirements Integration with Dropbox and OneDrive

Cons

When part way through adding fields, if you need to go back to the previous page to add a signer, the fields already added to existing signers are lost. Would like these to be saved while going back to previous page.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Lack of templates, too expensive

Stefan from Freelancer

eSigning made easy and reliable for everyone - manually for daily work integrated in processes

Saving time and money is a key benefit by not printing and using stamps and the standard postal way. Furthermore it looks professional.

Pros

It is an easy to use cloudsoftware that allows esigning either integrated with interfaces to existing processes or for everyday use especially also for freelancers that make contracts with clients mostly manually. For templates for to be signed documents that will be used frequently, there is also a possibilty to simplify the daily work fast and reliable. If my company grows I can use API to integrate eversign with other cloudservices easily. Prices seem to be fair in comparison to other companies

Cons

I would prefer to receive finally a password secured PDF document after signing of all parties that is secured againts changes (a random password that nobody knows would be enough) as currently no possibility exists to check fingerprint and by eversign created hashcodes. Currently this is not necessary and as I am informed they will provide a self-service method of checking the tamper-proof evidence in the future for existing documents In case a proof of a document is needed, what finally will be very seldom, you currently have to download it again from the secured servers of eversign

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Value for money seemed the best for smaller companies

Tarek from Rave

Excellent for digital signature

Pros

Love the easiness of use. I can quickly customize my document and send it to signees to sign. It has very easy to use API to integrate in website or app. I have been primarily using it for signing customer documents and worked well so far. I also like the feature that documents expiry dates and can be set with auto-reminders.

Cons

The type of fields that can be inserted in a document can be improved. Also, some automation might make usability better. But for my use case, I did not find anything blocking me.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Signed up with Eversign only because they allow 5 documents on the free plan.

Terence from Bamboo Sea Pte Ltd

Great Value for Money Proposition

It enables quick and simple signing of documents remotely in the age of safe distancing. This enables us to meet statutory deadlines without incurring fines.

Pros

During this period of lockdown, we tried out a few e signature software. Among these, eversign came out tops for its user-friendly interface as well as its technology. The features I like about the software includes - one step signing for multiple documents and the ability to rearrange the documents so that the client can follow the flow. The packages they offer are the best value for money our there in the market.

Cons

Sometimes when we port word documents over, the alignment was off. But we solved the issue by converting it to pdf documents

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Although features are about the same. Eversign stands out due to its user-friendly interface.

Iris from Transec BPO Solutions Inc.

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

All We Need in an E-Signature App

We use this in our employee documents and client contracts. Eversign thought of all the features that one would expect and have done it intuitively.

Pros

We've tried several e-signature apps and found eversign to have all the features we need and the interface is very easy to use. I love that we can control the sequence of people who will have to sign the documents and CC those who just need to be in the loop. The platform also sends updates and reminders via email on the status of the document.

Cons

Haven't seen anything we don't like so far.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Eversign has all the great features we need along with a very flexible and reasonable pricing plan.

Mohammed Ghazanfer Mehdi from ElitePXL

Eversign greatly helps us to securely get our documents signed! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!

Pros

High-Level Security Ease of use with Electronic Signatures Easy Integrations

Cons

Not so popular Needs more exposure Tough competition with another popular service - DocuSign

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Minimal & Budget Friendly with all the features we need.

easy to use, but a little buggy on mobile apps

easy to use, i won't have to worry about too much during deployment / training to my colleagues. the balance between functionality and user-friendliness is very good.

Pros

very intuitive, nearly flat learning "curve", the user interface is very user-friendly, and the function set is nearly "just right". the best part is their support team, very fast and helpful responses.

Cons

1. the mobile apps is not truly ready, rotating it will clear the signature ( as of 2019-11-29 ) ; 2. team management is not very complete, and have no access right control. the work-around is to create a separate "business" ( isolated workspace in their terms ) ;

Reasons for Choosing eversign

signnow - cannot even raise user count during trial period ( and asked our team to create separate / indepent accounts, funny they ) ; rightSignature - the interface is too dense and hard to find what is needed ; docuSign / adobe Sign - too pricy ;

Melissa from Melissa Woodruff Photography

Industry: Photography

A Great Option for My Photography Business

I used to use Honeybooks and and 17 Hats for my contracts. 17 hats lacked many critical security features to make the contract truly legally binding. Honeybooks had excellent security features but was WAY too expensive. eversign is exactly what I've been looking for to create and send contracts to my clients.

Pros

The price is reasonable and the final pdf contract looks great. It's really easy to create contracts thanks to the ability to import files from Google Drive. eversign's contracts help me maintain my professional image. The most important feature to me is the disclaimer. When my clients are about to sign the contract, they see a pop-up explaining that signing the document is legally binding.

Cons

My logo does not look good when my clients go into the document to sign. However, my logo looks great in the PDF that my clients receive when everyone has signed so I'm willing to overlook it. I also don't like that creating the signature fields is difficult. I can easily overlook it though because if I click "quick send" it automatically creates a signature page at the end that looks very professional.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Most of those options were way too expensive for my business needs. Agree.com had industry specific contracts which was awesome but only allows one signature and I almost always have at least 2 clients per contract. SignRequest was the only other one I seriously considered. I disliked that the legal disclosure wasn't as obvious as eversign. Also, eversign will generate a very professional looking signature page instead of me having to mess around with creating name, signature, and date fields.

Dan from Vox Poten LLC

Everything I want at a great price

I run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others. I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model, while not that expensive, doesn't jive with my usage. Some months I will have 10 or more contracts to execute while other months I will only have a few. With DocuSign the I have to have a plan that allows for more than five documents each month, despite the fact that often I will not need that many. Eversign gives me the number of contracts I need at a better price, which means something to a small business owner like me trying to stretch every penny. Again though, this is a personal use case situation and your mileage may vary.

Pros

In my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.

Cons

There's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be fair, I could have reached out to support and I am sure they would have walked me through a solution (or accepted a big report), but in my case it was easier to simply export my Word doc as a PDF and upload that instead. Doing so caused no issues and everything worked perfectly. One other issue I've had is that when dragging various fields into the document (ie. signature, initial, date, etc.), often the field will disappear once I reach a certain point in the document as I drag it over with my mouse. Again, I should probably just ask support, but I've found that if I just drop it on the page while it's still there and pick it up again, I'm able to move it where it needs to be.

Luke from Norman International, Inc

Industry: Furniture

Good E-Signature Platform At An Affordable Price

I am solving a problem with employee onboarding. Because of the amount of states that my company covers, having a system to standardize rather than printing out and killing so much paper as well as making sure that the documents come back clean and on-time is crucial to my company's success. Through working with eversign, we were able to realize that using an online option to do the onboarding will become a realization rather than an idea and will help greatly improve our employee onboarding program.

Pros

The interface is nice and smooth. It is easy to understand and pickup. I really like the use of the hidden tags to streamline your documents so that you can upload and the boxes are there for you. In my profession, I manage many employees across multiple states. Each state has different requirements and forms to fill out. Therefore having the ability to create boxes directly on my form and then having the system create it for me is great. This saves me a lot of time in having to redo the boxes and forms when I upload it as a template or for use. For 90 per cent of the things that I do, eversign works for my company.

Cons

I wished they had a hidden tag for other functions such as attachments and bulk signing. Currently I have to add attachment boxes in when I upload. Its not a deal killer but hopefully in future upgrades this is something that can be done. Other than that I'm happy with Eversign.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Simple......Cost and features. The cost was excellent with an all you can send at a fixed price. I don't feel stressed by this. Also features and interfaces were good they made it simple and has all the features I would ever need for 90% of the stuff that I do.

Dana from Grassroots Outdoor Alliance

Make and Send Professional Contracts

Overall, a good service, easy to use, and allows us to securely send professional looking contracts to our clients.

Pros

Eversign is a good product for making and sending professional looking contracts to clients. I manage hiring education professionals to give presentations at our bi-annual trade events. The company did not have a professional contracts system - we were either sending writable PDF's or Google Docs. I wanted a more professional looking solution, so I tried Eversign. It works great and allows for digital signatures. The recipients of the contracts seem to have no issues receiving links and digitally signing contracts. The software is relatively easy to use and I can upload our customized, branded contracts into the system from a variety of sources, file upload, Google docs etc... I also really like the ease of receiving a signed contract, downloading a PDF of it, and can easily save and organize signed contracts in our systems.

Cons

Eversign does take some getting used to - understanding single vs. multiple signers and then setting up the documents to send wasn't the most intuitive software experience I've ever had. With that said, it just took a couple of test contract sending to understand how to use it properly. There's been a couple of times where the software had a hard time linking to my Google Drive to upload documents. It would also be beneficial if Eversign linked to CRM systems like Airtable - we are currently in the process of setting up Airtable as our CRM system - other contracts softwares do integrate with Airtable, Eversign does not. One other feature that would be nice to have - test sends. When you are using the free version, you get 5 free sends, but you do not get any test draft sending functionality. That would be a nice addition, so if you are just learning the software you don't waste 2 of 5 sends, trying to test the software.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

We're still researching, but we will continue to use Eversign until our CRM system (Airtable) is fully set up. Then we may consider switching to Hellosign or Docusign, simply because of their integration with Airtable - not because Eversign is not a good service.

Elio from Fluyd

Intuitivo e prático

Pros

Das configurações iniciais até o uso diário, todos os recursos proporcionam uma utilização rápida para o gerenciamento dos documentos. O rastreamento de todas as ações praticadas pelos envolvidos no fluxo é o ponto alto da solução. Ao final do fluxo, um anexo ao documentado finalizado, com todas as ações (abertura, visualização e assinatura) executadas pelas pessoas, é disponibilizado. Para relações onde contratos são permanentemente questionados, a auditoria possibilita um maior alinhamento entre as partes, minimizando transtornos. O que é mais incrível é o tempo de encaminhamento de um documento com a assinatura digital, que na minha realidade fica entre 2-3 dias. Antes levavamos até 45 dias para que todos pudessem tomar conhecimento e concordar com o documento o assinando.

Cons

Alguns aspectos otimizariam o uso como recolher o menu, cor mais forte dos botões de ação, opção em português e integrações (G Suite e Slack por exemplo).

Madhu from Lodge Technology Pvt Ltd

Built with Developers in Mind

Sign a agreement. The flow is amazingly simple. Integration is pretty quick. The most important part of all is you can use only parts of it, kind of like on-demand, as per your requirement

Pros

I love the API of Eversign along with its templates which can be reused again and again. The APIs are written from a developer-who-is-going-to-use perspective and not just-another-api thing. Love the support team who gets back to you immediately E-Signature is at its elegance

Cons

There is nothing specific I dislike, I just wish there is more settings to control how a PDF will look like or provide custom CSS options and removal of american flag which denotes English language, its kind of confusing a bit, rather they should show the words "English"

Worth the price

Todd from Rhode Island Service Company

Excellent alternative to DocuSign

It's a great product. I've worked for myself for a number of years now and I have to say that I am more satisfied with Eversign than any of the other document signing products I used. The price is not the least expensive I have found, but it offers the right amount of options for the price you pay - without being overpriced for a sole proprietor.

Pros

Eversign has a very simple set-up process and is very easy to use. I like that the first you see when you log in is the Dashboard where you see the most important things you need to see: (1) documents waiting to be signed by you (2) documents waiting to be signed by others and (3) completed documents. With one click you get right to the section you need to complete any signing actions or work with completed documents. And the Quick Actions button at the top makes it easy to start setting up a new document for signing. Somehow, the interface just fees cleaner and simpler than DocuSign, which I used to us. And a little more intuitive than HelloSign which I have also tried.

Cons

I tend to have to have documents signed by the same group of people all the time so it would have been nice to be able to import contacts, but ,regardless, once they are entered manually they can be used over and over again.

Matt from Ascent Real Estate Management

A great program

We have been a paper focused company for a long time and just recently had a shift of focus towards more electronic means of communication both internally and externally. Eversign has given us an affordable and effective tool to speed up our internal processes and improve our response time and quality of work for our clients.

Pros

The biggest draw to Eversign versus other electronic software companies was that one company can have multiple team members. Other software offerings that we saw did not have this feature at all and would require multiple users being setup at a greatly increased cost (that would have outweighed the benefit of introducing electronic signatures). The workflow process in Eversign is simple and required minimal training, even for our less technically savvy employees, to the point where even staff members who had been apprehensive about bringing in more digitization of our processes noticed that there was a considerable savings on time.

Cons

Some of the reporting functionality is still in progress. For example we would love to view the number of documents produced/signed by each team member and in an ideal world have an easy was to assess the time lapsed between a document being produced and being signed. That said, our implementation contact at Eversign, rep has been really helpful, informing us that this functionality is on it's way through development and offered to produce reports in the meantime, so this "con" has been completely mitigated via their good customer support.

Mark from Abacas

Fantastic User Experience

Great from seed to sale.

Pros

Drag and Drop & Ease of Use - I don't have much time as it is, so eversign made the job of document presentment very simple and streamlined.

Cons

No cons as yet. I would like to see how it may interact with our software.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Price. support and ease of use.

EJ from Internet

Easy to Use E-Sign Tool

overall ive had a great experience using eversign. it is the most cost-effective product for my current needs and if a mobile app were to be introduced i can see staying with this product as my business and needs grow

Pros

pros - cost effective (great deal, especially when compared to other options on the market) - easy to set up - start using immediately - user friendly - someone who is tech-savy can easily figure out the tool without training - flexible signing options - customizable

Cons

cons (so far only experienced cons related to pre-stored signatures) - using a pre-stored signature was a bit confusing, it also means that anyone with access to your account can use your signature on any documents because it was automatically added through the interface, not something that was applied once i opened an email and confirmed a signature on the document - the "waiting for your signature" section did not seem to update as expected, i sent a contract to myself to sign but it did not show up on the website as an outstanding signature - no mobile app can be a problem when i am on the road but need to send out or sign a document

Shayan from Silver Tree Accountancy Ltd

Extremely user friendly and great value for money

As an accountant it's made my life much easier to get all the relevant documentation signed by my clients online. It's very easy to use and my clients have found it much easier to use as well, particularly the feature that the clients do not have the necessity to register an account with eversign just to sign once document. Overall, extremely happy with the service till date.

Pros

- The price point - The features available - The ease of use

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment

Reasons for Choosing eversign

I tried the demo versions of various different suppliers, but I find Eversign most user friendly and value for money.

Amy from The Gitlin Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Great Platform and Easy for Non-Techy People to Use!

Easy for all levels of technical ability to use - from firm members to clients. Quick turn around time for getting documents out for signature and back for signature.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate for both user and clients! Great functional and inexpensive digital signature platform for small business owners. Being a small law firm, clients are required to sign many documents. EverSign allows clients to electronically sign documents on their phone, tablet or computer. This makes it very convenient for them and a quick turnaround time for documents. All signed documents are saved on the web-based dashboard so if you for get to save a returned document you can always locate it. Very pleased with this product. I am very happy I found EverSign.

Cons

At times the the image of my document will not load. Although, I am not sure if it is an error in the product or my internet/web browser.

Bleron from Ninety One

A terrific alternative to docusign

Have only used it a few times but can already say this works well. Best of all, you can use the free version for up to 5 documents a month to see if it works for you.

Pros

To put it simply, Eversign is super easy to set up and start using right away. I have used docusign for some time, as well as tried a couple of other options. Unsatisfied, I was searching for something that is easy enough to use without buying one of the super-expensive packages for someone that needs to use it sporadically. This is what I uncovered from research, and I am quite happy with the experience so far.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Easier, cheaper, free to try and keep for up to 5 signatures a month.

Tara from LexCo Homes

No brainer if you need edoc signatures

Definitely an asset to our business. Thank you Eversign for providing a product that does exactly what the consumer expects it to do. Even for the free option, we got exactly what was promised. That is appreciated! Continue to help others and I am sure you will continue to grow!

Pros

We are a small business and need to keep as much of our money in our pocket as possible and with Eversign that is exactly what we can do. We tried a few other services and they did not meet our needs. Docusign (too expensive for casual submissions) RightSignature by Citrix (was a great service, comparable to Eversign, but they did not have a free option with any value) AdobeSign (same as Docusign, too expensive) Then we found Eversign. The trial works amazing for a small startup business. It is easy to use and you can grow it with your company! Thank you Eversign

Cons

Integrations.....there are none (or I haven't found them :) ) I do miss being able to integrate with other tools. I would love to be able to auto save to dropbox or drive and integrate with Podio. Not deal breakers for sure at this point in our game but as our company grows this may become a problem

Stefan from JSJ Smart Homes

Awesome Product & Fantastic Price Point

I do high value projects and often people never sign my contracts as the idea of printing a PDF and sending it back just never happens. This serves as a constant automatic reminder for the client to sign alongside reminding me to ensure there is a contract in place. Not having contracts in the past has costs us upwards of £70k so this is a small price to pay. This is also my second business so I use it to get NDA's signed for my other business.

Pros

The thing I like best with eversign is it's a simple & easy to use environment when comparing to other products like docusign. I also love the chrome Plugin also. What was also important to me is the fact that I didn't have to commit immediately, I could do 5 e-signatures per month which was in line with the amount of new projects I could actually handle in a month. The only real reason I require the paid packages is for the 3 templates that I'd need for my varying contracts.

Cons

Overall I think giving at least 1 or 2 templates in the free plan would have been great and probably more documents to send in the first 30 days would be nice. Just for testing.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

For what I use it for an the frequency, Docusign the other alternative for me was too costly. The fact Docusign has the free version makes it an easy choice. When actually using it I realised it was actually an easier environment. Less variables to get wrong and rather straightforward in its approach.

Simon from Digital Hero

Simple & elegant... gets the jobs done!

It has been a great experience and I will continue to use them. They have helped solve many legal business objectives.

Pros

I like the simplicity and elegance of the software. It is very easy to use, set up, and work with. It has great features and most are on the free version which is a huge value that many other companies don't currently offer. I switched from DocuSign to Eversign due to this. The only thing I wish they had was a pre-made templates library such as PandaDoc and I wish they had a Mobile App. Also I like the fact that they consistently stress that every document is legally binding.

Cons

The fact that they do not have a pre-made template library and don't have a mobile app. But besides those two points they are spot on.

Value

Rebecca from Eighty3 Design Ltd

Clever and easy to implement

It was great, we had tried other signing platforms previously and spent a lot longer not getting anywhere close to being set up. This has worked perfectly and was set up in just over an hour.

Pros

The process of implementing the software with our existing Wordpress site was easy and seamless. We used the platform Zapier to link the two services together and it has helped us to streamline our client onboarding process meaning we can pass this over to admin rather than it being the job of the design team.

Cons

It would have been nice to have had a few extra API calls initially to do some testing as we almost used our first months worth during testing.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

We actually managed to get Eversign to work

JOnathan from JAM Consulting

Give Eversign a go

Pros

Most competitive pricing for a small user of the major products for e-signing alone

Cons

...but limited number of templates versus others at the lowest price level

Mariah from Blue Sky Behavior

Time saver and peace of mind

Prior to using Eversign, I had clients check a box stating they agreed to my Limited Liability Waiver (not the safest option or legally binding!). Having an E-signature provides much appreciated peace of mind when I am not able to obtain an in-person signature. I'm a Professional Dog Trainer and there is a lot of risk involved in my work, making a liability waiver/agreement a crucial component of running my business. We spend so many resources on keeping our businesses up and running, using Eversign is and easy, affordable choice to help keep my business protected.

Pros

Setting up my document to be signed was really easy and I had everything uploaded and ready to email out in a matter of minutes. I watched a short 'getting started' video and was all set. I appreciated the free trial to make sure that I liked the software and this was a great way to get started and try out some of the features.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to save a template with the free version, but I understand the incentive for upgrading to a paid membership to utilize this feature.

Price and ease of use

Mike from My Real Estate

Makes workflow and client on-boarding easy

Pros

Eversign has made workflow of documents for myself and my clients much easier. Before using Eversign, I would have clients download and print documents then re-upload again to email to me. This software has taken out all those extra steps out of the equation, therefore making the workflow on both ends a much smoother process. I also get to track the progress, and view activity on the documents which are all great features.

Cons

The layout could be a little more user friendly to be able to locate documents, I find myself clicking to multiple buttons to find what I'm looking for.

Malcolm from Solis Domains LLC

Great for Real Estate

Signing documents with tenants, contractors and saving time.

Pros

I am a small Property Manager with about 20 units and a short term rental. In order to become more efficient I needed an electronic signature solution. Ever sign allows you to try the product without cost with 5 free documents a month which served my proposes. It is intuitive and easy to use for someone who has never used the product. I typically upload PDFs and it is pretty self explanatory to assign initials, signatures, dates, free text boxes to multiple individuals. It allows you to send reminders as well. This has saved me a lot of time I would normally need to spend travelling to my properties to get signatures for new leases and renewals, pet applications etc. The tenants and contractors love it too. I highly recommend.

Cons

It serves my purpose exactly. I have no issues.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

I didn't need the PDF editing tools as I already had the full version of Adobe

Crystal from Park Middle School

I actually used Eversign to sign for my house, when I was purchasing it. Such a convenient program.

Pros

I love this program, I have had to use it many times over the last 4 years for signing extremely important documents. I find it to be convenient, easy to use and revolutionizing. One cannot always have access to a printer and fax, so this program really has caught us up to the technological age that we currently live in. As mentioned previously, I have used this program to sign for my house, to sign my NORA documents and to sign court documents. For a person who has many interests in diverse locations, it is difficult to be at the right place at the right time. with this program, I can take care of my business needs from any place that has service.

Cons

Sometimes, it is difficult to get the program to work appropriately when utilizing a smart phone. This can create some drama, as our smart phones are now used as computers. I had to sign and resign and resign for my new phone repeatedly and in the end, my signature was never captured. This wasted time and patience.

Teodos from GSIX

Robust solution for your e-signature!

As part of the global freelance developer community, I am constantly creating and signing documents with clients. Eversign saves my time, I have super control and track over my documents and contracts.

Pros

I like this service the most because it reduces my time for signing documents with clients. Its interface is user-friendly and intuitive. Moreover, it’s the fastest and the most efficient solution for contract management at the moment. Previously I’ve tried other services but neither of them appears like a real signature as seen on Eversign.

Cons

So far there’s nothing to dislike on Eversign!

Seth from Galaxy Home Recreation

Very happy with Eversign

I looked through numerous document signing platforms. I went with Eversign after all the trials for a few reasons: 1) Cost vs. ability to do what I needed 2) Outstanding and quick customer support to help me even months later when I needed help with a couple of unique challenges 3) Have had no down time day or night

Pros

Ability to load existing PDFs to edit; ease of customizing templates, ease of customer use.

Cons

No problems or issues with Eversign for our company's use/needs.

Sandra from Kforce Inc

Fantastic but has no mobile app.

Pros

Eversign is intuitive and this is a very key characteristic of a good software product. It is also very simple to use by everyone. We simply upload our document, mark out the parts of the document where we require our partners and customers to append their signature ,and send it to them. Immediately the intended recipient opens or signs the document ,we get an instantaneous notification.Very simple and effective process. Also ,it makes a lot of sense financial wise and its probably the cheapest e-signing tool out there in terms of monthly billing.While still offering a similar quality level as close substitutes like Docusign and Hellosign.

Cons

The modern day business environment team members,staffs and employees to be able to work even while on the move. Unfortunately ,Eversign does not seem to be thinking about this ,as there is no smartphone app. for Eversign as is the case with products like Hellosign.

Vivian from State Management

Easy and Efficient

We used to only process contracts in-person and multiple people would handle them, so this is much more streamlined. It is easier to track documents and contracts and it is helpful for the recipients as well, who would have to find a scanner once they fill out in-person contracts. This way, they can sign from their phone or computer.

Pros

Eversign made it very easy for us to switch to digital contracts. It is a great system for tracking documents because you can see if/when someone has opened or signed, you can send automatic reminders and you receive emails with the PDF attached once it is complete which is helpful if you are away from your computer.

Cons

When I write text boxes over the templates, it doesn't show up to the recipient.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Price, amount of users, amount of templates, ease of use

James from Profitable Marketing Solutions

Eversign---A Great Alternative to Docusign

Pros

Eversign is very easy to use and very intuitive. There are great instructions as to how to set it up but most people will not need them because it works like you think it will so it can be setup very quickly. Another BIG pro is price. Eversign does all the things Docusign does but at a much netter price.

Cons

Really, there are no cons. My only con is that on the free version you can NOT save templates. This really is NOT a con because for the low monthly price if you upgrade you can save templates which makes an easy to use product even easier and quicker to implement with your clients.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Eversign is easy to use and had all the features I need and is priced much lower than Docusign.

Duncan from CleverBet

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

My go to for agreements

No complaints yet and doubt there will be any in the future.

Pros

Every time I am launching a new project and want to find investors I draw up an agreement template and simply have to change the recipient details each time I want a new potential investor to sign it. Time is invaluable these days so to allow people to sign digitally instead of the traditional method of printing an agreement out, signing it, scanning it and sending it back is essential.

Cons

Nothing yet and have been using it for almost 2 years.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

Their free plan is brilliant by itself!

Manuel from XClinical

Good cost effective solution

We use Eversign everyday to replace handwritten signatures. We had to implement some workarounds like a PIN code as a login is not required.

Pros

+ Easy handling + Easy pricing model + Fast implementation (Cloud Solution)

Cons

- Missing feature to replace a signer by another person if he/she is not available anymore - No configuration to require a login before signing the email link

James from PuffWorks

Great for everyday e-signing.

We are quite a vigorous user of Eversign with many people applying for a job position, requiring the need for an NDA. This sped up signing times (as oppose to Adobe Sign and SmallPDF) which once again not only improved staff but also clientele satisfaction.

Pros

Eversign's "templates" feature is probably the most useful, it allows you to store and retrieve certain document templates in the event that they are used again. It also has an extremely easy to use interface, with only some minor bugs. The features offered in the free plan are adequate, however I would recommend an upgrade to a paid plan if you are going to be using it vigorously as only a certain amount of documents are able to be signed per month without paying.

Cons

I believe the free plan could certainly have more features, and the customer response times could be slightly faster.

Reed from ZPower Global Inc

Mimics a Filing Cabinet. To store everything.

Moving from paper to computer, keeping track of all your thoughts and notes....this is the right note storing solution for you.

Pros

I have tried Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote. But it doesn't keep the simple notebook / folder layout that I am so used to. This is the one key thing that I love LOVE LOVE. The add-ons such as the web-clipper make it certainly invaluable.

Cons

Of course everyone wants great stuff for free. The renewal prices caused me to almost go to OneNote, but it just doesn't handle the layout correctly.

Rosa from Rosa Alejandra Consulting

Unscrambled

Easy, fast, clean, great customer service.

Pros

It alliwed me to understand its functionality sooooo kuch easier and faster than Docusing. Not to mention, I could never get a hold of Docusign's customer service.

Cons

So far nothing yet. It has been worth the move!

Wolf from WM Headshots 360

Industry: Photography

Great option for Small Business Owners

Overall, I highly recommend EverSign over similar software options. It's the best for the price, and the most user-friendly. It does exactly what it promises to do.

Pros

I appreciate that EverSign provides free users with the tools they actually need and doesn't try to up-sell. As a small business owner, I need to keep as much money in my pockets as I can, and I appreciate that EverSign doesn't charge for the features that I need. I'm thus able to use their free account software and save a bit.

Cons

I do wish that I could import contacts into the software, as I find that I'm typically sending contracts to the same clients over and over again every month. It would be nice to be able to have those contacts saved, but that's a very minor complaint.

Carlo from Finafarm Spa

Industry: Chemicals

Really the best signing platform ever

Pros

EverSign is very simple , useful, fully customizable, easy to use... Really the best signing platform ever! I compare it with other signing platforms... No way! It is possible to configure it completely, so you can have a complex signing tool or a really easy one step one. API is very performance and I made a PHP web page from my document platform in very few passages. and also the price is economic compared with others signing platforms. Your users can sign documents without have to create their own account, so really they can sign document really in few steps. Great! Carlo

Cons

EverSign is very simple , useful, fully customizable, easy to use...

DAVID from The Property Tax Department

One of the best digital signing platform

I had to connect with their support team a few times to get some very specific questions answered and they were very helpful.

Pros

I recently had to review and test a number of digital signature capture services for our company. I created trial accounts for four different vendors. After about a week of testing the services (both portal and API), I found Eversign to be the easiest and most intuitive to use. I like that their documentation was well put together and the examples were clear.

Cons

The only thing I could come up with is I wish I could manipulate the overlay objects (text, check-boxes, radio-buttons) a little bit more in terms of look and feel. I mentioned to their support team and they said they would discuss as a future enhancement.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

I chose Eversign because for the cost, it met almost all of our needs and was the easiest to develop with. We will be switching from our trial account to a paid subscription.

Athena from Nebraska Electric Tattoo Co.

Industry: Fine Art

Best Software for Digital Paperwork

With the pandemic, our tattoo shop has switched over to doing things digital whenever possible to lessen the spread of germs. We wanted our paperwork to be digital as well, cutting back on the pen and clipboard use, as well as creating an easy filing system. Eversign has taken care of that for us, it is easy for everyone to use, and navigation is a breeze. Not only that, the site is well designed which helps appease the graphic designer side of my brain. It is all around an amazing software.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate, while also being the best designed software for digital paperwork. I tried a couple different sites before finding Eversign and it is by far the best yet. You can set up the templates and send them out from your laptop or iPad, and clients can fill it out over their phone. It is quick and easy to understand and even my technology challenged clients can complete the forms with ease.

Cons

I haven't been able to find a way to pre assign the form fields, so everytime I send paperwork I have to go through and assign each section to the sender. I'd like the option to have the template already assigned to the signer, so once the name and email has been added, it automatically assigns to them.

Allison from Commonwealth Charter Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Use eversign for all your signature needs!

It is quick and easy for all teachers to use! We use eversign for IEPs and 504s and it is very efficient.

Pros

It is immediate when it updates documents that multiple people are accessing. It is easy to send out and receive.

Cons

Sometimes I attempt to open documents to sign from my iPhone and they do not function properly. I don't need access to eversign on my phone but it would be nice if it worked properly since many times I just need to choose my signature and check the box.

Julie from Winston

The EASIEST and most EFFICIENT e-signature system out there!

All fillable fields are easily populated. Eversign also stores and customizes your signature, making counter-signing that much easier. One of the biggest benefits however is that your free plan renews after each month.

Pros

When I first started using eversign, sending documents couldn't have been easier. The dashboard is laid out perfectly and I was able to understand all of its features in an instant. One of my most favorite features is that when you send out a document, Eversign will notify you via email whenever the document has been completed, even when it is opened! That is something many other e-signature systems do not offer.

Cons

I would definitely like to use a mobile app if one existed. You also cannot save templates with the free plan, nor can you send out more than 5 documents each month.

Rhonda from Keen Daddy Media, LLC

Industry: Writing and Editing

Eversign - a must have for businesses with contracts and signed documentation

Incredibly pleased and impressed with the functionality, the look, the easy interface. Very satisfied.

Pros

Incredibly user-friendly from the start. Ease of use for our clients.

Cons

I would like to be able to move the text box without having to delete it and start over.

Reasons for Choosing eversign

All the aforementioned benefits. I tried several different products and none were as efficient, quick to adapt, easy to use, dependable, and professional in appearance.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,311 reviews