What are eversign users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using eversign software through verified user reviews

2,295 Reviews

1,907

• icon"I loved how easy it was to use. My customers love how quick it is. I would highly recommend, best of the best."
  • icon"The functionality is great - the layout of the dashboard and how you navigate around is very user friendly. I like that companies can be split and customised easily."
  • icon"Plus, their plans are affordable and their free plan is extremely generous -- perfect for newer small businesses that are just getting started."
  • icon"I hate having software that is free, but with a limited number of uses."
  • icon"The major downside of eversign is you are limited to five (5) documents per month. This restriction may be quite limiting to some users who require more documents to send per month."
  • icon"There is no automatic password in place for security if you send it to the wrong email. Clients don't like that to set up an account they need to choose an eversign unique URL."

Browse all eversign Reviews

• Have you used eversign and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,261 reviews

Sherman

Eversign is great!

Kim

Industry: Law Enforcement

July 2022

Best digital signature software!

Overall I've loved using eversign! As a paralegal and notary public it has met all of my needs. I've saved time and I know everything is secure. It's easy to use with other products like Dropbox or Google docs meaning you don't have to change your document storage location.

Pros

Eversign is great if you need authenticated signatures on legally binding documents. It is easy to use and simple but still has advanced and custom features. There are several templates to choose from and you can create custom autofill text. Sending the document out is quick and easy, even if you're sending to multiple people. Eversign allows you to upload your signature and can even generate a signature for you! I love this! You have the options of typing or drawing your signature as well. You're able to store documents securely in your eversign account, when you no longer need them you can permanently delete them from eversign. You can also export them to your private file location with ease or set them to automatically expire. Eversign features an audit trail for each transaction/document with detailed information like IP address and a time stamp, very useful if a document is ever disputed.

Cons

Eversign does not have a separate android and IOS app. At times the mobile version does not work properly, and I have lost my autofill data several times. The price is somewhat high if you need to use the more advanced features/versions.

Reasons for choosing eversign

Eversign was highly recommended by other firms and I liked the overall look and feel of eversign.

Reasons for switching to eversign

Eversign has more features that I need and includes more for the same price.

Frank

Industry: Investment Management

July 2022

The best I found after comparing many products.

The need for me is to efficiently get documents and contracts signed by people around the world. eversign gives me the simple access to such a tool, it does exactly what is needed, and that for an attractive price performance/features ratio. I have compared many products, and for small businesses, eversign is perfect.

Pros

I like most, it's ease of use and the simplicity that comes with it. Most of the bells and whistles of more sophisticated products are not needed for my business. I want simple use, efficient processes, and affordable pricing.

Cons

There are still ways to make the use more comfortable, and have a few more options, but generally, it works very well for me.

Reasons for choosing eversign

eversign is much simpler and cost-effective, it does exactly what i needed, and I am very satisfied.

Reasons for switching to eversign

I needed something more accessible, easy to use and affordable.

Matthew

Great but for a limited types of uses

Positive. Just limited in functionality as my needs grew over time.

Pros

I like the fact that Eversign is an affordable eSigning application. As a solo contractor, eversign fulfilled a needed functionality for my business to run. The notifications came in near to real-time and I was easily capable of tracking the progress of signatures of all parties involved with a contract.

Cons

Editing the documents for signing was not as straight forward as I had hoped it would be. Scrolling through large documents would take a lot of effort, even on a powerful notebook. The UI is less intuitive than I had hoped resulting in me not know if I was adding a user or immediately sending a document to that person.

Reasons for choosing eversign

Pure and simple, I had a minimal of requirements and eversign offered the best pricing at the time.

DeVon

July 2022

Eversign, an Extremely Competitive Solution in the Field of E-Signature and Document Management

Eversign has a very comfortable "feel" to it, very user friendly. At no point in time while setting up, deployment or using Eversign, did I sense that I would be overwhelmed with technology to the point of intimidation. Which is very refreshing for a non-expert who is constantly vetting and implementing solutions for various business enhancement projects.

Pros

The ease of use, it has a very intuitive layout and the functionality that we've explored to this point are very straight forward.

Cons

The "Basic" subscription should allow for more templates, but still a strong offering at the current price point.

Reasons for choosing eversign

Price and Ease of Implementation.

Reasons for switching to eversign

Price point was the biggest factor. And we were paying for a great deal of redundant features with our previous provider.

Jenni

Industry: Environmental Services

We love using Eversign!

Pros

It's inexpensive, easy to use, and provides an quick solution for our customers.

Cons

I wish we could add more users without paying extra.

Reasons for choosing eversign

The value that Eversign provided far surpassed the other more expensive and clunky options we looked at.

Rachel

December 2021

Eversign is great for quick, efficient client on boarding.

It's helped our team be efficient and create a seamless client on boarding process.

Pros

It is very simple to use, for both the one creating the contract and the one signing it.

Cons

It does everything we need, we haven't had any issues so far.

Reasons for choosing eversign

We needed efficiency and affordability.

Reasons for switching to eversign

Honeybook was complicated when it came to trying to update a document or make any changes to a clients account.

Great for small businesses who need a Docusign alternative!

I've been satisfied overall in my experience using Eversign. It works perfectly for our very small business and makes it easy for clients to sign our waivers and rental agreements.

Pros

I like how easy it is to load documents, create signature fields and send it off to be signed - all inside of the website.

Cons

It took a minute to figure out how the system works and it doesn't feel as smooth or intuitive as other options.

Reasons for choosing eversign

I liked how there was a higher limit for signed documents per month on the free plan. We're a very small business so the more features of Eversign's free account was what pushed us towards them.

Alhassan

made our administrative processes run perfectly, even though the team was working remotely

I coordinate the paperwork duties for multiple projects; and on the multi-team projects, filing backup documentation for contracts and financial transactions can be very frustrating. However, Eversign has made these processes extremely efficient........and I no longer have to spend so much of my time behind the scanner. The audit trails and the details make reporting also very simple.

Pros

The audit trails records automatically kept and generated by eversign has been my most-used and useful feature. It saves me the painstaking job of having to fish out (sometimes multiple) long email chains for contract and payroll authorizations to generate backup documentation before filing them away. The records also come complete with all the relevant time stamps and user details for security purposes.

Cons

Users should have more options available for setting the frequency of notifications; so that it could be increased for actions on pressing documents. Also, we are only allowed to access an extremely limited number of users on the features we find most useful without having to upgrade our subscription.

Reasons for choosing eversign

Better user experience; and their notifications caused less distractions

Reasons for switching to eversign

Our team members were struggling to get used to the software; and often complained about the software freezing during manual on-screen signing.

Waqar

June 2022

Eversign - the easiest esign tool with best user experience

Pros

Eversign's best aspect is its ease of use. The interface is so well designed and the flow is very intuitive. Any first time user can get started on using this in no time. At the same time, its priced very competitively. It's hard to find another esign tool as good as eversign at this price.

Cons

There is no specific attribute that may be lacking. Maybe having a mobile app a good idea. Although their experience is optimized for mobile but you can't access team management functions via mobile.

Reasons for switching to eversign

SignNow is relatively expensive and a bit complex to use.

Ghulam

Industry: Utilities

Eversign Electronic Sign Software

It did not take me long learn the major featues of the software and within minutes I was able to use it, prepare the documents and send for signature. I have been thinking of using an electronic means of signing the documents. I thought the process would be very complicated. I used a couple of other sofwares but found Eversign much easier to use. The customers find it easy to sign as well. Another good thing that you get updated via email that the customer has opened the document so you have a track of customer activity.

Pros

This software layout is very simple to understand and use. At first glance it may appear to be complicated but a simple tour makes everything easy to understand. The homepage layout is clear all menu options are accessible.

Cons

The page scrolling is by means of the arrows and not by mouse buttons. There is no suggestion that scrolling is only controlled by arrows (at least I did not find it). You just have to find by trial and error

Reasons for choosing eversign

For ease of use and pricing.

Reasons for switching to eversign

I was just trying different softwares for my business and found eversign to be more versatile and economical to use. The price is vary fair and affordable for a small business like ourselves.

Julien

Perfect for our Business

Business process (signing steps) automation with a very strong added value in term of gaining time.

Pros

Very easy and friendly to use as a system to ensure integrity, confidentiality and auditability of our sendings From my point of view, a very good user Experience

Cons

Sometime a bit of difficulty to find some menus. Waiting for MFA to ensure another level of security.

Reasons for choosing eversign

For Challenging Docusign, to test another software ...

Jill

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

User Friendly Digital Signature Application

Excellent application that I would whole heartedly recommend for any business needing digital, legally binding signatures from clients.

Pros

I appreciate the fact you can sign up and try out this application for free before purchasing a monthly subscription. It is also an extremely user friendly application that took about 5 minutes to set up and use the for the first time. I also appreciate the integration of 2 Factor Authentication, making this a safe and secure way to send and receive my important documents.

Cons

I really have not had any misgivings regarding this software. It has met all of my expectations.

Reasons for choosing eversign

eversign is free for the first 5 documents. I wanted to use the product before purchasing to make sure it met my expectations.

Saleh

A must for Estate Agent / Realtors

This amazing piece of software has streamed line my business - knowing that our company and clients are protected and compliant.

Pros

Eversign is one of the most easiest software to use currently on the market now. Please note that you will have to prepare the document firstly ~ as you would. Simply upload the document, select who signs what, enter the emails and send. It is that simple! Once all signatures have been signed digitally, then Eversign will send the closed PDF to ALL parties involved (with a digital signature , logs and history). Simple :)

Cons

What I will like to see, is the option to add 'Radio Buttons'. For clients to select and answer any Yes or No questions.

Reasons for choosing eversign

The customer service and for us to trial the software.

Baldeep

June 2022

Great to date. No issues sending documents.

Pros

Easy to set up. Lets you add a document and set up the fields with little fuss. Price is great.

Cons

Example preview of what the document would look like, would be nice feature. Allow us to set a template email body so we don't have to start from scratch each time.

Reasons for choosing eversign

Eversign looks great for our needs. Adobe sign is just a big player with a higher price tag. Features didn't show much value add.

Reasons for switching to eversign

Customer service let me down after having credits on file that I couldn't use. They wanted me to pay extra to use the product when I've already purchased their envelopes. Explained this to support and they response was to pay us more. Therefore looked at another product and when I tested Eversign, it was great for our needs. It's also much better on the user interface.

Ross

February 2022

Exactly what we were looking for

So far so good. Does what we need it to do.

Pros

The features are directly in line with our needs. The pricing is good and there is scope for expansion with the API and higher plans.

Cons

Yet to experience any major issues so nothing to report here.

Reasons for switching to eversign

HelloSign were less persistent at landing us as a client. Also, price and feature parity.

Formidable Opponent to DocuSign

Pros

The product was very easy to use and customize for my business! Previously I thought DocuSign was the only way to go to sign contracts electronically, until I found Eversign!

Cons

I did not have any issues that stood out to me as something that was a problem.

Reasons for switching to eversign

Eversign was an alternative option that I found to be just as effective, without the expensive price.

Julie

Excellent service & product!

Overall experience has been good so far. I've just started a new business and Eversign will be an important part of my client onboarding process.

Pros

Eversign makes it easy to get your business up and running, post legal agreements and docs to sign, and has an intuitive and easy to understand interface. Eversign is priced competitively and offers a great tier of different services that fit every different size and scale of business.

Cons

I started with the lowest priced tier but quickly realized that I needed a more feature-filled option.

Reasons for choosing eversign

Competitively priced with a great feature offering

Priyanth

July 2022

Highly Recommend It! You won’t go wrong!

Amazing! I have been recommending it since I went through one use end to end

Pros

It’s free while still offering everything the big expensive ones do. It lets you send to multiple parties with multiple places to sign vs initial and it’ll date stamp and still email it back with IP addresses and in a easy to view manner…and did I mention free.

Cons

Not mobile friendly but that’s not the end of the world

Reasons for choosing eversign

It was free so thought I would try it but was pleasantly surprised of how good it was compared to the competition.

Sammy

March 2022

The best one for my purpose

Excellent compared to several others I have tried

Pros

Easy, legal electronic signature, Economical for small business

Cons

selecting from contact list is a little slower than a pull-down list would.

Reasons for switching to eversign

free trials were up on others. Then this one works same as others, but most reasonable price for long term subscription

Kelsey

I'm loving it!

Pros

This has made it extremely easy or my clients to sign contracts either on mobile or on a computer, and a PDF copy gets sent straight to my email. It's very easy to use, I really couldn't ask for anything more!

Cons

I wish there were more 'free trial' contracts you could make but for what it gives you, it is still very good.

Reasons for choosing eversign

Eversign had a better free-trial offer and better monthly prices after the free trial.

Dorie

Eversign is top notch

I needed a platform that could help me quickly send contracts without being too complicated for my older clients. I signed up for a free trial and absolutely love it!

Pros

Ease and simplicity of user interface. The setup was very quick!

Cons

There is nothing I dislike. The features are all inline with my needs.

Reasons for choosing eversign

DocuSign was too expensive, and I was not sending as many documents.

Dan

Quick & easy digital signatures!

Pros

Very easy to get set up and to send out documents for digital signatures. The interface is intuitive and easy to start using. Once signed, Eversign will even store your docs, or you can download a copy for your own archive. The free plan is generous with 5 docs / month included, or the Basic plan (next step up) allows unlimited docs!

Cons

Have had no issues so far. Easy, simple and does what it says!

Reasons for choosing eversign

The Eversign free plan is a fantastic place to start with the same features as others, and more docs / month included.

Siobhan

December 2021

Great product with everything I need

Overall, I’m very happy and look forward to seeing how it will streamline my processes.

Pros

I like the simplicity and ease of use. I’m a small business owner looking to decrease my admin load and this does it.

Cons

I haven’t used it enough to have discovered any cons.

Reasons for choosing eversign

Eversign was more affordable and didn’t have too many features that I don’t need.

noemi

Amazing Software.

Love it is easy to follow and understand

Pros

The Product is easy to follow and easy to understand

Cons

nothing, like I say, is easy to follow the software.

Reasons for switching to eversign

eversign is a lot easier and also the templates are better.

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,261 reviews