• Pros

• "Comforting the KeepSign is really incredibly providing that whatever I select the PDF into KeepSign for signature and an easy to use and do with the information whatever I need to. "

• "The software does not slow down much the connection. The software is easy to use. There is a Netflix able server. There are torrents able servers."

• "Signing without installing the app. Archive and export the output."

• Cons

• "That the trial period is only 14 days. Keep solid sign is a very good app but there are similar apps that are free to download and use without a subscription."

• "Yes, I was pretty disappointed that it has not been provided by share (such as One Drive, Dropbox, E-mail, LinkedIn) "

• "Sometimes, the software takes longer to connect to the server. It is complicated to setup the VPN on Windows Mobile but once is done, it works. "

Browse KeepSolid Sign Reviews

Eric from King Realty Group

It's a very solid product but feels a little clunky

Pros

Good interface and app first experience it has all of the right ideas and will get it all right after a few more updates

Cons

Feels too clunky and could use some streamlining just getting a signature should be faster and easier but I think they will get it figured out

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Eric, thank you for your feedback! Indeed, we are now working on making collecting signatures from your signers much easier and straightforward, but at the same time - secure. It is the process for couple of product updates, so stay tuned and keep an eye on our newsletter.

Jeremy from Real Estate

Nice program, but lacking features I am looking for

None, it didn't have even the most basic feature we need in our office.

Pros

Team collaboration is a great way to increase productivity. The app was a lot easier to use than Authentisign's app. I didn't use this program enough to get a good understanding of all the benefits.

Cons

I stopped using this software after I found that it didn't have the feature I was looking for . I work in a Real Estate office. We use forms provided from our MLS. I need a program that integrates with our MLS to be able to fill out forms and have them signed by all parties. There are other programs that do this, but we are looking for 1 feature to increase productivity tenfold: When getting documents signed, 9 time out of 10, the client will ask for a change to be made. We then need to reset the signing, edit the document, then click and drag signatures and initial spaces for all parties involved (This is a minimum of 3 people, but depending on co-listing and number of sellers, it can really ad up). This takes up way too much time. We need a program that will allow edits to the form spaces and assign signing spaces at the same time. That way, it won't need to be completely reset every time.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Jeremy, thank you for your feedback. There are some product upgrades coming up and if possible, it would be great if one of our team can reach out to you directly to continue this conversation further and find a resolution for you.

Mark from Huf Consultancy

Easy to use solid solution to get my documents signed.

Pros

Being a huge fan of VPN Unlimited I surely had to try KeepSolid Sign. And Solid it is. The ease of use via my iPad. Let's face it, everything is happening on mobile devices nowadays and KeepSolid Sign delivers. It is so comfortable to just sit, open up the app, select a document that needs to be signed, specify where you want to have the signature and boom, send it on its way. It made our process so much faster. Just love the notifications. And the best part is, when I do sit at my desk, there is the desktop application, showing me exactly where I left of on my mobile device and I can continue where I left of. Would recommend this every day. Especially now with the added benefits of having a bundle of cloud storage providers one touch or click away. It has a modern interface and is really fast. And coming from the same folks that bring me VPN Unlimited, the security is top notch. So again, I recommend you try it out and see for yourselves how easy and solid this product really is.

Cons

Currently there is no way to add an existing KeepSolid user to a team. But I have been informed they are looking into this to make it possible in the near future. I wish there would be a way someone could sign a document without the need to sign up for an account but understand it from a security point of view. So not really a con.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied February 2018

Thank you for such a good feedback, Mark!

Really indequate for the modern day business

Pros

At first glance, seems easy to use the basic features. That's it. It is very basic in features. No confidence that it is secure or that it will hold legally.

Cons

We have been trialling this lately and there are serious flaws and shortcomings to this. Below are some suggestions: 1. No document ID or audit trail. Not sure this can be legally binding. No way to demonstrate when it was accessed, what IP Address or email? 2. No option for multiple document upload. So if you have multiple documents that form part of the same agreement i.e. contract, info booklet, disclaimer, terms of business, marketing opt-out, cancellation notice. You have to create a doc for each. Not the best user experience. 3. No branding options. Almost all other providers have this option. Heavy emphasis on Keepsolid. Clients are forced to sign-up for an account. 4. No Word doc support. Your are limited to PDF only, which you must convert your contract to PDF, drag it in and then add the fields. 5. No option for client to sign without registering an account. Almost every other provider on the market provides this option. 6. No web app to create docs. Needs to be desktop / laptop bound. No adequate for the modern era. 7. If i add a signer, they get notification to set up account before i have decided to send document? Seems a little sneaky to grow your user base. What happens if i do not want to send the document to them? The client has already received a promo email. Not fit for the GDPR era. 8. The user experience lacks detail and ease. Adding a document for signing leaves you guessing what needs to be done next. Simple tooltips ?

Ryan from RBH Security Group Ltd

Life easing software!

Pros

Ability to sign documents wherever I am. Ability to sign and place documents in a `lock, where they remain safe. Ability to retain multiple signatures ready to use.

Cons

There is only 1 con than I can even attempt to say about this software. The fact the KeepSolid Sign software is now paid subscription, for users of small or single person companies should have a free-to-use subscription, with full usage.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Ryan, thank you for your review! Indeed, KeepSolid Sign was in a free beta for 6 months, and now we offer different pricing, both for individual and team usage. Personal plan is only $9.99 per month and you are not limited to amount of documents you need to send or number of signatures to collect, unlike other alternatives require. Moreover, you can work and sync your account on all platforms KeepSolid operates, with no limits. There are product updates coming up and if you like, one of our team members will keep in touch. Julia

Mike from Streamline Consulting Services

Clean and user-friendly interface make KeepSolid a must-have for anyone that deals with documents

Ease of access two documents that were required and still are required in my everyday business. I really like that one completing any documents or forms it immediately goes into multiple options for saving on different platforms and sending options are available for any type of need that you may have whether it be legal or something simple like a contract

Pros

The user-friendly interface makes it easy to; - access my documents on whatever platform they happen to be on - easily convert save amend or sign any documents on a secure platform - helpful knowledgeable staff that's there in the event that you do need help with something - with the security and setup of this software you have peace of mind knowing that sensitive documents or things that must remain private definitely do

Cons

As far as cons go I really haven't been able to find any the only thing I might say is that there was a small learning curve and familiarizing myself at the software but that was made easy through the tutorials available and help section really this is a solid program and definitely a viable option for anyone that regularly or only every so often deals with any kind of documents that required signatures or reviews or really for any application Forma I know you looking for Cons but it's kind of hard to write cons when you don't really have any.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Mike, thanks a lot for your feedback!

Lifetime plan is an excellent value if available

Pros

I purchased the service on a lifetime plan to get away from the expensive monthly subscription fees of other e-signature services. The service does what it promises and is incredibly affordable.

Cons

The mobile app is weak compared to its competitors, and the service is not as intuitive to use as some of the bigger brand services -- but the cost is a fraction of them and it accomplishes the same task.

I downloaded the app as an alternative to Adobe' app. The app makes my smartphone even more useful.

Was able to sign and complete documents in a timely fashion while being away from my laptop.

Pros

The keep solid sign app allows me to to fill out and sign documents as soon as they are sent to my inbox.

Cons

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the honest review! Indeed, there are other free alternatives out there, but KeepSolid Sign is not only about placing signatures - it is a multiplatform app to cover the whole document workflow between senders and signers. You can add reminders, set signing order, use documents templates, synchronize your documents between all your devices and much more just using one product. Moreover your can access and manage your documents even with no internet connection, so signing on the go it not a problem any more!

KeepSolid Sign Really is Solid

KeepSolid Sign is excellent software, and if you're looking for a business- or enterprise-level solution, you need look no farther given its very competitive pricing relative to the market leaders.

Pros

In what's becoming an increasingly crowded space dominated by Docusign and HelloSign, KeepSolid offers a very capable contender.

Cons

KeepSolid Sign compares favorably with the leaders in this category, but the nature of this software makes each contender its own, proprietary world, so if the rest of your world requires that you use a competing product, you may not find compelling reasons to switch.

Richard from 9153-6789 Quebec Inc.

Works well when I need it.

I did not tried any other VPN but VPN unlimited provides me peace of mind when I need to surf the web anonymously.

Alexandre from Centro Auditivo Brasitom

My experience with the tool keepsolid sign was very positive amazing tool

Pros

There are many positive aspects to this tool as easy to use, many features, friendly interface, extremely functional, fully meet the user, any user can work in a simple way with the tool offers more functions and in a much simpler and more efficient way in relation to the applications competitors.

Cons

Regarding the "negative" aspects, I only have two points ... there could be more price and package options so that more users can be reached and the test time could be 30 days instead of 14 days. Alternatively a free version, a standard version and a premium version could be released.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Alexandre, thank you for sharing your feedback and experience working with KeepSolid Sign. Stay tuned for our next product updates and new features!

Mr greg dessar from Grab Investments

Its user friendly easy to impliment does what it promises from a company that keeps devolping there

It gives me smooth operations beening run in the background helping me achive daily things i need to do within my company.

Pros

The simplicity to use how well its to set up to make sure the end user get the best out of the software knowing any issues the company is allways there to help and advise the end user of a fix if really needed.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Greg, thank you for your feedback!

Excellent services!!

Cons

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the review and using KeepSolid Sign! We actually do provide exporting already signed documents to all major cloud storages like OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, iCloud etc as well as sending them via email.

Vinca from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hospital

Easy and intuitive to use.

Pros

Easily allows multiple users to sign the same synchronized document. It is very convenient for signing and sending documents electronically.

Cons

Navigating through multiple pages can be confusing as it is sometimes difficult to scroll and make sure that nothing is missed.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Vinca, thank you for your feedback!

Shayanika from TBWA\

Helps at the right time.

Pros

Ease of use. I needed a quick and easy software on my phone for virtual signatures. The best that i came across was this.

Cons

It's not letting me sign in. Keeps asking for password, when I have not set any. Does not seem to have a forgot password button too.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Hi Shayanika, thank you for your feedback! You can check the Remember Password checkbox on your login screen and you won't need to manually type it each time you login to the app.

Christopher from UMUC

My experience with Keep Solid sign was stress free.

I was able to use the software as an alternative to some of the more popular nameed software(Adobe,Ms office,etc.

Pros

What I like most about the Keep Solid Sign software is that it allows me to sign and complete documents in a timely manner even I'm away from my personal computer.

Cons

What I like least about the Keep Solid sign software was that the trial period is only 14 days or (two weeks). I would have liked to use the software for a bit longer, maybe a month or 30 days, to decide if the software is something I would need.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Christopher, thanks for your feedback!

Difficult to use.

Pros

Signing documents was quite easy and straightforward. KeepSolid's customer service was friendly and helpful (although they weren't ultimately able to solve our problem).

Cons

Signers need to register before they can sign documents using KeepSolid. Each time our users tried to sign a document, KeepSolid claimed that they needed to create an account, even if they'd done so before.. Using this was so difficult for our signers that we soon abandoned it and asked for our money back.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's a pity you had to refuse from KeepSolid Sign. But you should know that in the next version of the app signers will be able to sign documents without registration. The new version will be released during the next 2 weeks.

Sven from NETZFABRIK

Industry: Information Services

Did what I expected it to do without any issues. Solid performance & UI, lacks final coat of polish.

Managing Signatures and the documents that go with them is much easier in a dedicated app than it would be using, say, Dropbox and macOS preview.

Pros

Signing, managing and keeping track of documents, aka the core features, work well. There aren't any significant issues here and the software seems altogether like a good and solid choice for the tasks it's intended to perform. It turns into, in my opinion, the best choice on the market, when you consider its cross-platform features, meaning that I'm no longer bound to a Windows box to manage and sign documents, but can instead also get that work done on my MacBook, whenever I need to do that.

Cons

General polish feels lacking on the macOS side of things. The app sometimes has graphics glitches and causes my MacBook to stutter, especially when using the signing screen. Nothing too serious or deal-breaking, but a couple of updates addressing things like this would be nice.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Sven, thank you for such a detailed feedback! If you don't mind, one of our team member would like to reach out to learn more about the issues you had on your Mac and general user experience you had.

Great Features for Price!!!!

Great for the price that I did pay and have been telling others about it!!!

Pros

The price and how easy it was to use. The app for an iphone made it so amazing. I was looking for an e-docu sign software and saw this in an email. I was able to purchase a lifetime plan for a high discounted price. I do a lot with engagement/contracts that need to be signed and this is just the software for it.

Cons

A couple times the app for the iphone has been lagging and showing a document as waiting when I have received an email stating signed and have logged in and printed it. Not sure, not a major thing cause it has changed.

Alexandre from Centro Auditivo Brasitom Ltda

I had a great experience with the software where I could sign and send all my documents in PDF.

Pros

Extremely simple and easy to use. Any user can use. I can import my icloud documents, OneDrive and Dropbox which makes the tool available wherever you are. I can work in off line mode when I'm inside the plane going to visit my clients. That's fantastic.

Cons

All the time I worked with the tool I had no difficulty using most of its features what I can suggest and increase the time from 14 to 30 days to new users so they can actually experience the tool and all its benefits And more payment plan options that can meet the financial possibilities and thus reach more users.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Alexandre, thanks for such a great feedback!

Rachel from Mabon & Ray

Very easy to get contracts signed with other parties

Pros

Easy to use on a MAC and documents looked professional, was able to download documents into pdf with ease.

Cons

No real cons, I felt it was easy to use and it does exactly what it says. I did not encounter any problems during the trial time I used the software.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Rachel, thank you for your feedback. if possible, it would be great if one of our team can reach out to you directly to learn more about your experience during a trial period.

Dean from Palmer and Harvey

Great solution for going paper-less and speeding up routine paperwork.

Faster and easier paperwork.

Pros

Wasn't looking for such solution but stumbled upon it while using a different product by the same developer. Turns out electronic signatures can greatly improve a lot of processes you didn't even know take that much time. Sending out one email to request signatures from a whole team and getting back signed copies is something we didn't know we needed.

Cons

Lacks some basic features that I found in similar services. Some emails were never delivered, which is very critical and needs to be fixed asap.

Brandy from San Bernardino Valley College

Keep solid worked great

Pros

It is easy to use and convenient. I always found myself having to use electronic signature. It is the best of all other electronic signature programs I have tried.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Brandy, thank you for choosing KeepSolid Sign!

It is an excellent value in the product is Excellent

Pros

Price. New updated features fixed most of the holes in the system. I've been very With the decision to go with this product over other products out on the market that are a lot more expensive

Cons

Most of my concerns have been taken care of with the new update. The biggest problem with the app was if you were sending it out to somebody to be signed they had to go through a complete sign up and they've illuminated that in the update

Candace from ITEC

Illustrated. Intuitive. Inventive.

Pros

I like testing software for clients. I like having the ability of testing options available on my cellular phone. I like the mobile application.

Cons

I least like the mobile application functions. I dislike that there is no web extension available to test. I dislike that there are few email bosons regarding updates of projects.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We already have a web version of KeepSolid Sign - for the moment, it supports the signer's mode only, which mean you can create your signature and sign the documents. We are working to create a full-featured web app as well as web extension in the nearest future.

Camille from Projectnfinity

A smart way to digitally sign any document.

Pros

KeepSolid Sign (Beta) looks a bit more lightweight than its alternatives but could get the job done and looks better with easier UI.

Cons

Currently on its beta version, but I can see a lot of potential. Contact has to sign up for an account to sign.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied February 2018

Camille, thanks for your feedback. We have released an official 1.0 version already - with more features and possibilities, looking forward to learn what you think.

Regina from Hampton City Schools

I am able to sign electronic documents with ease.

Pros

The price and easy to use. I was able to navigate the software with ease. The software does exactly what i needed it for.

Cons

I had some issues with my initial down load but i was able to uninstall and reinstall with ease. Not many cons than to this product.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Regina, thank you for your positive feedback!

ANDREAS LIM from Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Industry: Utilities

Convenient

Easily able to request for signatures as well as to provide signatures to long distances contracts .

Pros

Easy to manage all signatures with just clicking as well as adjusting signature sign from anywhere in the world.

Cons

Not sure whether this app will possess security issues that reduce the frequency of using it. Nevertheless, it is indeed a useful app.

clean easy interface

good overview

Pros

I like the level of support I am given in case of questions and issues and also the short time it takes for a reaction. Very prompt

Cons

No real negative points on the matter. Maybe a point could be that not all matters can be resolved through online feedback. Talking to a real person could be helpful

Khalid from Scrypt

Good for the price

Does the job as I am just having sales and customers contracts to sign. But I think it can be quite limited if someone is working in legal department and has more complex processes and workflows. Don't know if there are many improvement to the platform though as I can't find a roadmap or a versions change logs.

Pros

- Good price as it was an offer. - Basic e-signature app that does the job - Workflows and traceability

Cons

- UX needs improvement and is incoherent between the different platform (webapp, desktop app, mobile...) - The desktop app is not usable (at least I couldn't use) as it seems there is a button missing to validate and send the document

David from Niagara College

Does the job, simple and easy to use.

Quick, easy, nice quality signatures.

Pros

I found the app was very easy to use which allowed navigation to specific forms very quick. Easy to send signed documents as well.

Cons

I found that it was a bit difficult to figure out the tool bar. Most of the tools did not interact the way I expected them too.

Timothy from Florence Lodge

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great experience

Alot of benifits to help my company

Pros

Easy to use, great product,has no flaws in it. Upload and download speeds are great. Navigation is perfect and anyone could use it.

Cons

I could find no problems with this product. I would use it over and over again. Maybe it could be cheaper to use.

Gary from Arriskeep LLP

Functions

Pros

Signing without installing the app. Archive and export the output.

Cons

Not very good interface, esp when client is using on the mobile. No templates Not able to use Word documents to sign (must use PDF)

Ben from LocalAdworks SEO Services

Brilliant tool

Pros

Does what you need, flexibly and affordably, also since the counter party are not usually existing users the UI needs to be good, so far customers can use it intuitively which is a key success factor for LocalAdworks customers.

Cons

I think that the interface can look a little dated compared to the premium apps but this is minor the key thing is perfect UI, simple and powerful and keep to its main purpose without mission creep!

Douglas from Douglas Diaz Jr

Flawless

Pros

Easy to use doesnt crash. Can see alot of people easy getting adjusted to the software. Like that i can use on my phone and mac.

Cons

No cons keep up with updates. Make sure you listen to customers. Would like to hear about future updates on twitter.

Response from KeepSolid

Replied March 2018

Hi Douglas, thank you for your feedback and using KeepSolid Sign! The update is coming, we will announce it soon.

Morgan from Freelance

This software has helped me massively in getting my work forms signed quickly and easily online.

Pros

I love that there are multiple options to mark the page. This makes it easier for me to understand the form and sign without any confusion.

Cons

Beginning to use the software is a little bit confusing. Making it more user friendly for first-time users would make the world of a difference.