• icon"Upload and download speeds are great. Navigation is perfect and anyone could use it."
  • icon"I found the app was very easy to use which allowed navigation to specific forms very quick. Easy to send signed documents as well."
  • icon"I needed a quick and easy software on my phone for virtual signatures. The best that i came across was this."
  • icon"I dislike that there is no web extension available to test. I dislike that there are few email bosons regarding updates of projects."
  • icon"The biggest problem with the app was if you were sending it out to somebody to be signed they had to go through a complete sign up and they've illuminated that in the update."
  • icon"Heavy emphasis on Keepsolid. Clients are forced to sign-up for an account."

All KeepSolid Sign Reviews

Eric

It's a very solid product but feels a little clunky

Pros

Good interface and app first experience it has all of the right ideas and will get it all right after a few more updates

Cons

Feels too clunky and could use some streamlining just getting a signature should be faster and easier but I think they will get it figured out

Response from KeepSolid

Eric, thank you for your feedback! Indeed, we are now working on making collecting signatures from your signers much easier and straightforward, but at the same time - secure. It is the process for couple of product updates, so stay tuned and keep an eye on our newsletter.

Replied March 2018

Easy to use solid solution to get my documents signed.

Pros

Being a huge fan of VPN Unlimited I surely had to try KeepSolid Sign. And Solid it is. The ease of use via my iPad. Let's face it, everything is happening on mobile devices nowadays and KeepSolid Sign delivers. It is so comfortable to just sit, open up the app, select a document that needs to be signed, specify where you want to have the signature and boom, send it on its way. It made our process so much faster. Just love the notifications. And the best part is, when I do sit at my desk, there is the desktop application, showing me exactly where I left of on my mobile device and I can continue where I left of. Would recommend this every day. Especially now with the added benefits of having a bundle of cloud storage providers one touch or click away. It has a modern interface and is really fast. And coming from the same folks that bring me VPN Unlimited, the security is top notch. So again, I recommend you try it out and see for yourselves how easy and solid this product really is.

Cons

Currently there is no way to add an existing KeepSolid user to a team. But I have been informed they are looking into this to make it possible in the near future. I wish there would be a way someone could sign a document without the need to sign up for an account but understand it from a security point of view. So not really a con.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you for such a good feedback, Mark!

Replied February 2018

Really indequate for the modern day business

Pros

At first glance, seems easy to use the basic features. That's it. It is very basic in features. No confidence that it is secure or that it will hold legally.

Cons

We have been trialling this lately and there are serious flaws and shortcomings to this. Below are some suggestions: 1. No document ID or audit trail. Not sure this can be legally binding. No way to demonstrate when it was accessed, what IP Address or email? 2. No option for multiple document upload. So if you have multiple documents that form part of the same agreement i.e. contract, info booklet, disclaimer, terms of business, marketing opt-out, cancellation notice. You have to create a doc for each. Not the best user experience. 3. No branding options. Almost all other providers have this option. Heavy emphasis on Keepsolid. Clients are forced to sign-up for an account. 4. No Word doc support. Your are limited to PDF only, which you must convert your contract to PDF, drag it in and then add the fields. 5. No option for client to sign without registering an account. Almost every other provider on the market provides this option. 6. No web app to create docs. Needs to be desktop / laptop bound. No adequate for the modern era. 7. If i add a signer, they get notification to set up account before i have decided to send document? Seems a little sneaky to grow your user base. What happens if i do not want to send the document to them? The client has already received a promo email. Not fit for the GDPR era. 8. The user experience lacks detail and ease. Adding a document for signing leaves you guessing what needs to be done next. Simple tooltips ?

Ryan

Life easing software!

Pros

Ability to sign documents wherever I am. Ability to sign and place documents in a `lock, where they remain safe. Ability to retain multiple signatures ready to use.

Cons

There is only 1 con than I can even attempt to say about this software. The fact the KeepSolid Sign software is now paid subscription, for users of small or single person companies should have a free-to-use subscription, with full usage.

Response from KeepSolid

Ryan, thank you for your review! Indeed, KeepSolid Sign was in a free beta for 6 months, and now we offer different pricing, both for individual and team usage. Personal plan is only $9.99 per month and you are not limited to amount of documents you need to send or number of signatures to collect, unlike other alternatives require. Moreover, you can work and sync your account on all platforms KeepSolid operates, with no limits. There are product updates coming up and if you like, one of our team members will keep in touch. Julia

Replied March 2018

Lifetime plan is an excellent value if available

Pros

I purchased the service on a lifetime plan to get away from the expensive monthly subscription fees of other e-signature services. The service does what it promises and is incredibly affordable.

Cons

The mobile app is weak compared to its competitors, and the service is not as intuitive to use as some of the bigger brand services -- but the cost is a fraction of them and it accomplishes the same task.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much! We appreciate your feedback in a high regard!

Replied December 2020

I downloaded the app as an alternative to Adobe' app. The app makes my smartphone even more useful.

Was able to sign and complete documents in a timely fashion while being away from my laptop.

Pros

The keep solid sign app allows me to to fill out and sign documents as soon as they are sent to my inbox.

Cons

That the trial period is only 14 days. Keep solid sign is a very good app but there are similar apps that are free to download and use without a subscription.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you for the honest review! Indeed, there are other free alternatives out there, but KeepSolid Sign is not only about placing signatures - it is a multiplatform app to cover the whole document workflow between senders and signers. You can add reminders, set signing order, use documents templates, synchronize your documents between all your devices and much more just using one product. Moreover your can access and manage your documents even with no internet connection, so signing on the go it not a problem any more!

KeepSolid Sign Really is Solid

KeepSolid Sign is excellent software, and if you're looking for a business- or enterprise-level solution, you need look no farther given its very competitive pricing relative to the market leaders.

Pros

In what's becoming an increasingly crowded space dominated by Docusign and HelloSign, KeepSolid offers a very capable contender.

Cons

KeepSolid Sign compares favorably with the leaders in this category, but the nature of this software makes each contender its own, proprietary world, so if the rest of your world requires that you use a competing product, you may not find compelling reasons to switch.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much! We appreciate your feedback in a high regard!

Excellent services!!

Pros

Comforting the KeepSign is really incredibly providing that whatever I select the PDF into KeepSign for signature and an easy to use and do with the information whatever I need to.

Cons

Yes, I was pretty disappointed that it has not been provided by share (such as One Drive, Dropbox, E-mail, LinkedIn)

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you for the review and using KeepSolid Sign! We actually do provide exporting already signed documents to all major cloud storages like OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, iCloud etc as well as sending them via email.

Richard

Works well when I need it.

I did not tried any other VPN but VPN unlimited provides me peace of mind when I need to surf the web anonymously.

Pros

The software does not slow down much the connection. The software is easy to use. There is a Netflix able server. There are torrents able servers.

Cons

Sometimes, the software takes longer to connect to the server. It is complicated to setup the VPN on Windows Mobile but once is done, it works.

Great Features for Price!!!!

Great for the price that I did pay and have been telling others about it!!!

Pros

The price and how easy it was to use. The app for an iphone made it so amazing. I was looking for an e-docu sign software and saw this in an email. I was able to purchase a lifetime plan for a high discounted price. I do a lot with engagement/contracts that need to be signed and this is just the software for it.

Cons

A couple times the app for the iphone has been lagging and showing a document as waiting when I have received an email stating signed and have logged in and printed it. Not sure, not a major thing cause it has changed.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much! We appreciate your feedback in a high regard!

Jeremy

Time used: Free Trial

Nice program, but lacking features I am looking for

None, it didn't have even the most basic feature we need in our office.

Pros

Team collaboration is a great way to increase productivity. The app was a lot easier to use than Authentisign's app. I didn't use this program enough to get a good understanding of all the benefits.

Cons

I stopped using this software after I found that it didn't have the feature I was looking for . I work in a Real Estate office. We use forms provided from our MLS. I need a program that integrates with our MLS to be able to fill out forms and have them signed by all parties. There are other programs that do this, but we are looking for 1 feature to increase productivity tenfold: When getting documents signed, 9 time out of 10, the client will ask for a change to be made. We then need to reset the signing, edit the document, then click and drag signatures and initial spaces for all parties involved (This is a minimum of 3 people, but depending on co-listing and number of sellers, it can really ad up). This takes up way too much time. We need a program that will allow edits to the form spaces and assign signing spaces at the same time. That way, it won't need to be completely reset every time.

Response from KeepSolid

Jeremy, thank you for your feedback. There are some product upgrades coming up and if possible, it would be great if one of our team can reach out to you directly to continue this conversation further and find a resolution for you.

Mike

Clean and user-friendly interface make KeepSolid a must-have for anyone that deals with documents

Ease of access two documents that were required and still are required in my everyday business. I really like that one completing any documents or forms it immediately goes into multiple options for saving on different platforms and sending options are available for any type of need that you may have whether it be legal or something simple like a contract

Pros

The user-friendly interface makes it easy to; - access my documents on whatever platform they happen to be on - easily convert save amend or sign any documents on a secure platform - helpful knowledgeable staff that's there in the event that you do need help with something - with the security and setup of this software you have peace of mind knowing that sensitive documents or things that must remain private definitely do

Cons

As far as cons go I really haven't been able to find any the only thing I might say is that there was a small learning curve and familiarizing myself at the software but that was made easy through the tutorials available and help section really this is a solid program and definitely a viable option for anyone that regularly or only every so often deals with any kind of documents that required signatures or reviews or really for any application Forma I know you looking for Cons but it's kind of hard to write cons when you don't really have any.

Response from KeepSolid

Mike, thanks a lot for your feedback!

Alexandre

My experience with the tool keepsolid sign was very positive amazing tool

Pros

There are many positive aspects to this tool as easy to use, many features, friendly interface, extremely functional, fully meet the user, any user can work in a simple way with the tool offers more functions and in a much simpler and more efficient way in relation to the applications competitors.

Cons

Regarding the "negative" aspects, I only have two points ... there could be more price and package options so that more users can be reached and the test time could be 30 days instead of 14 days. Alternatively a free version, a standard version and a premium version could be released.

Response from KeepSolid

Alexandre, thank you for sharing your feedback and experience working with KeepSolid Sign. Stay tuned for our next product updates and new features!

Mr greg dessar

Its user friendly easy to impliment does what it promises from a company that keeps devolping there

It gives me smooth operations beening run in the background helping me achive daily things i need to do within my company.

Pros

The simplicity to use how well its to set up to make sure the end user get the best out of the software knowing any issues the company is allways there to help and advise the end user of a fix if really needed.

Response from KeepSolid

Greg, thank you for your feedback!

Vinca

Easy and intuitive to use.

Pros

Easily allows multiple users to sign the same synchronized document. It is very convenient for signing and sending documents electronically.

Cons

Navigating through multiple pages can be confusing as it is sometimes difficult to scroll and make sure that nothing is missed.

Response from KeepSolid

Vinca, thank you for your feedback!

Shayanika