• icon"The interface with our collection software makes the product great and a wonderful addition to our software. Their new web portal is easy to use."
  • icon"I like the use and the ease of this software. It is very easy to explain how to use to other users as well."
  • icon"Overall I recommend PDCflow if you want to be successful in ecommerce world."
  • icon"My only complaint might be a personal problem. If i send an e-mail for help, they call."
  • icon"Lost track of recurring payment authorizations causing payments to fail."
  • icon"I swear that's my only problem now since you all fixed the number disappearing on the retry field on declined transactions."

Browse all PDCflow Reviews

• Have you used PDCflow and would like to share your experience with others?

Excellent customer service and prompt response. The support staff is the best.

Quick and easy.

Pros

First it does want it is supposed to do. Easy access and easy to use. My staff never has any problems in using this service

Cons

I haven't had any problems with this software. Plug it in and you are ready to go. I can't give any negative responses.

Response from PDCflow

Thanks Mike! We appreciate your review!

Replied June 2018

Katie

Great System

Pros

I like the use and the ease of this software! It is very easy to explain how to use to other users as well. In a digital world, it's great to have the option of emailing receipts or payment plans to patients. I like the alert that comes up that there has already been a payment on a patient account. The automatic payment plans are really nice too, for the patient to see how long it is going to take for them to pay something off, it works for the patients schedule, can start and stop a schedule at anytime and makes it affordable for patients to pay. We have a link on our website, which has been awesome!

Cons

I would like it to talk to our EMR system. It is not a big deal that we have to manually post payments, but it would be nice.

Reasons for switching to PDCflow

Easy Pay's customer service was awful, they were not willing to help and any interaction with them was very unpleasant. We didn't have many patients utilize this system either. While I appreciate the security of banking information, there were too many steps to log in to make a payment. We our in a rural area and high speed internet isn't readily available to some of our patients. PDCflow is just a secure but way more easier to use.

Response from PDCflow

Katie, We strive to make our products user-friendly and convenient. Thanks for letting us know how we're doing.

robert

cost

ok

Pros

The ease to which the staff can be trained

Cons

The cost of monthly billing is confusing

Elvira

Efficient and easy platform for accepting online payments

Pros

PDCflow is a great platform for payment processing and digital signature solutions that every business need. The best feature of PDCflow is integration ability. It is compatible with most merchant services providers. It can also be integrated with other new created platforms thanks to application programming interface. It makes PDCflow unique platform with unlimited opportunities. PDCflow have bunch of other cool features. If online payment is not possible for customers, businesses can accept payments over the telephone too. It increases customer satisfaction and business revenue. Payment recurrence is also useful feature which saves time and money. PDCflow is cloud based payment and digital signature application which makes it possible to make payment and collect signature from a mobile device. Overall I recommend PDCflow if you want to be successful in ecommerce world.

Cons

My only concern is monthly fees. It can be high if you have less products to sell and ofcourse you will get less revenue. But if your business is doing good enough then PDCflow is absolutely for you. Newbies don’t give up so early because PDCflow gives you a great opportunity by offering one month trial period.

becky

love PDC4U

Customer service are hands down some of the most awesome customer service reps ive worked with. they never make me feel dumb or slow because I (and we as in CCC) stay behind the times talking in terms of the tech world. I appreciate a business of your size working with a company of our size. I know a lot of companies wouldn't fool with us. I love your product and I'm the primary user of it. as long as things keep going as smoothly we will be staying with your company. FYI any telemarketers have to get through me to get to the representative and since I'm so very happy with your service....that almost never happens in regards to credit card software. thanks again for all you

Pros

easy to use, even those who aren't high tech users can master this with very little trouble

Cons

honestly my only problem is not being able to tab from my customer id to the username field. I swear that's my only problem now since you all fixed the number disappearing on the retry field on declined transactions.

Marie

PDC FLOW IS A KEY TOOL

Great customer service and if we ever have questions they are a phone call away.

Pros

This company has definitely Help the processing of our accounts receivables they very positive way. I would recommend this company if you were looking for a processor.

Cons

The price of the service is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for in business.

Reasons for switching to PDCflow

Horrible customer service.

Response from PDCflow

Thank you for your review! Our customer success team works hard to help with any questions our customers may have. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Replied July 2021

Chrispin

PDCFlow User Admin

So far the software has offered an online portal which the hospital has customized to it's preference to allow patients know they are making secure payments to the hospital. Customer Support has been excellent and any issues are addressed in a timely fashion. The software is user-friendly.

Pros

Ability for patients to manage payments online and the Business Office getting notification when payments are made.

Cons

Limited reporting options for users assigned "Cashier" functions.

Reasons for choosing PDCflow

Response from PDCflow

Thanks for your feedback! Happy to hear our Customer Success staff is meeting your needs.

Kelly

Great Service is a Bonus to the Great Product

We have used PDCFlow for over 10 years. They have anticipated our needs and have made advancements that have eased our collection processes. The credit card processing fees are reasonable, and with the added benefit of AMAZING customer service, we have found a perfect solution for our card processing.

Pros

The integration with our Collection Software, DAKCS and the ease of use of the online portal for the individual credit card payments.

Cons

Nothing at this time.

Response from PDCflow

Thank you Kelly! We appreciate your business.

Replied October 2016

Hunter

PDCflow

This software is integrated with DAKCS Software for collections and works well generally. Users choose the PDC screen with the DAKCS system and enter the appropriate information to process payments by telephone. Having this integrated saves a lot of time.

Pros

Ability to process credit card and ACH payments including recurring payments while remaining compliant with NACHA & EFTA

Cons

Lost track of recurring payment authorizations causing payments to fail.

PDCflow is my go to vendor for payment processing

Pros

The interface with our collection software makes the product great and a wonderful addition to our software. Their new web portal is easy to use!

Cons

My only complaint might be a personal problem. If i send an e-mail for help, they call. I would love a response to my question by e-mail so I can use it as a reference in the future.

Jessica

Time used: Free Trial

May 2016

We use it

There are a lot of features that we didn't know anything about. There is not a lot of customer education for new or existing features or products offered, particularly when there is no charge for additional options. Con: The exception report skips days and we miss batches until they're actually deposited, then we can go find them. This has been a persistent problem for months that we can't seem to get fixed. Con: The search process doesn't always bring the results it should. If searching by a name, the name should come up and it doesn't always. The date range or specific date doesn't always yield all the results either. Pro: Lots of customer-friendly features, but they could use some updating. Pro: System is fairly reliable. When it has gone down it's come back up quickly.

Response from PDCflow

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and value ACC's long relationship with us. We are always striving to improve our communications and relationships with our clients, so we have recently implemented a quarterly newsletter, sent to all clients in April. The newsletter featured the latest PDCflow updates and information on our Online Help Center, https://support.pdcflow.com, which does provide Video Tutorials on products/features, along with step by step How to Articles. Please be sure to whitelist pdcflow.com in your email filters, so that you do not miss any of these important updates and it should also permit delivery of your Exception Reports. You also have the ability to pull an exception report from within your PDCflow account. We will reach out to you with the links to the how to articles. Free online training and refreshers for established clients are always available upon request. Customer Success will reach out to you to see if we can assist further.

Replied May 2016

Jan

Love this product

Getting money faster. Love that we can set up recurring payments. Our customers like this function also.

Pros

It is very easy to use, for the hospital and customers. We never have complaints from our customers. It is very easy to teach to a new employee.

Cons

I don't have any cons. Haven't really had any issues. When I use customer support they are very helpful.

Reasons for choosing PDCflow

I didn't choose it. I wasn't in on the process.

Response from PDCflow

Jan, It's great to hear PDCflow is working so well for you AND your end users! Thanks for the review.

Andria

The Best~!

PDC is intuitive, intelligent, supportive, and dependable! I have trained many users to use this product and found it easy to teach and easy for new users to maneuver. As this product has expanded their service features, their communication, support, and knowledge base exceeds expectations at each encounter. The dependability PDC offers is phenomenal and in conjunction with the support, PDC is TOP NOTCH for sure!!

Response from PDCflow

Hello Andria, Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We appreciate Intermedix and the trust you have in PDCflow as your accounts receivables payment system.

Replied August 2016

Butch

July 2016

Outstanding performance and support. PDCflow is a Winner!

Started using PDC4U to process credit/debit card payments in 2014 via web portal. Easy to use. Easy to research payments & excellent reporting. Selected a hosted financial system in 2015 that has PDC4U integrated. Seamless, fast transactions continue

Pros

Reliable , fast transaction processing, and PCI compliant.

Cons

None

Response from PDCflow

Hello Butch, Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with our system and we value your business!

Mary

Financial Collection Agency of Anchorage, Inc.

These people are awesome to work with. great customer service and great product .. have never had to worry about banks .. that usually don't like collection agencies .. always quick to reply or help

Pros

easiness to use

Cons

don't know if I have a least

Response from PDCflow

Hello Mary, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business.

Replied October 2016

Nita

ACH batches

I logged the issue and almost in seconds I got a response and I knew someone was working on our problem. And they don't stop until it is done.

Response from PDCflow

Hello Nita, Thank you for taking the time to review our Customer Success Team! Answering our clients questions and concerns as quickly as possible is a top priority at PDCflow. We appreciate your business.

Roxanne

Solving a problem

In the support section, after trying several key words in the search box, I was unable to find a solution. I then sent my questions to the support staff and someone answered me right away with the solution. I had two more problems within a couple of days that I sent to the support staff and they were very helpful in resolving those problems as well.

Pros

the help/support section shows visuals as well as text to explain answers.

Cons

Nothing

Response from PDCflow

Hello Roxanne, Thank you for the review on our Customer Success Help Center and Team. We strive to give our clients a quick response time to any questions they may have about functionality. We appreciate your time in giving us a review.

Robert