• icon"What I liked most about this software was that it is super easy to use the electronic signature to use for those that cannot meet up in person."
  • icon"Saves a lot of time versus scanning, printing, and scanning. And the best part is that its secure as well."
  • icon"Via RightSignature it is easy to digitize your already existing documents and customers love the easy of use of signing online. It's also convenient for us and reduces waste."
  • icon"Confirmation emails get undelivered or redirected to spam from time to time and this causes confusion. Other than that ,there isn't much you can complain about."
  • icon"The navigation flag causes more inconvenience than help. It’s expensive and I’m dissatisfied with the communication level from customer service."
  • icon"Poor Customer service if in the UK from our experience."

Browse all RightSignature Reviews

• Have you used RightSignature and would like to share your experience with others?

Danny

Great Document Signature Solution

Pros

I have been using Right Signature for several years now and have found it to be a great solution for my e-signature needs. It is simple to learn and simple to use. I am a tax preparer and use this software to get my E-file signatures forms signed, dated, and returned to me in a fraction of the time it used to take having to email that form. Right Signature also has several security features you can add to documents to verify the recipients ID and help prevent fraud. It also works well for engagement letters and contracts. Each recipient receives a copy of the doc in their email and they sign in their designated spots, then you receive an email notifying you that the document has been executed and a copy of the doc with all signatures is attached to the email or stored in the cloud. The program will even email reminders to any recipients who have forgotten to sign their document. Adding fields to documents is simple which makes this software very user friendly. Integrates well with other software offered by Citrix.

Cons

The only con I see with this software is that they should allow the user to make changes on the final review screen just prior to emailing the form. If any last minute changes need to be made, you have to re-create the document and add all recipients and fields again.

Tina

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Basic Electronic Signature Tool

Very good priced signature tool, as long as you don't need Tech Support.

Pros

-Easy to use -Allows you to set up Signer Sequencing for multiple signers -Shows when the recipient views the document (or you can turn off that feature) -Allows to set up for Wet Signature only (or opt in for type to sign) -Allows to cc: all parties

Cons

- Customer service is the worst. I have put in tickets that are NEVER responded to or resolved. - It doesn't allow cover letter templates, I had to cut and paste these in every time - It doesn't hold addresses for the cc: line, had to type in every time - It doesn't allow for downloading documents for reporting without an API

Reasons for choosing RightSignature

Cost was more competitive with RightSignature.

Arianna

Industry: Performing Arts

October 2022

Become overexpensive, for fewer features

I used to be a most satisfied customer. Sadly and following their revamp, fees went through the roof, features were removed and customer service became unhelpful.

Pros

Used to be a 360 degrees facility, offering all that was needed for a reasonable fee.

Cons

Become overexpensive and less efficient. Key features removed, CS volatile. Switched to a cheaper, much more functional alternative that I am using on a daily basis, with much satisfaction.

Reasons for switching to RightSignature

Better offer, more user friendly

Beverly

Best feature is it's price - does the job but challenging to learn and use

We've had some ups and downs, and it's been a bumpy ride but we have it pretty much figure out now.

Pros

We compared many products and RS had the best price. It performs most of the functions we need, so we labor through what is a complex way for creating and sending documents. But it works.

Cons

They had a major change over in their platform when Citrix took them on and the rollout was a bit of a nightmare. There were days we could not send out contracts. Thankfully those issues have been resolved. I've spent many hours having to defend the product with my team, however.My contract creators are not happy but they know it was a financial decision to keep RS.

Reasons for choosing RightSignature

Price was the chief factor

Mona

Industry: Law Practice

August 2022

Moderately satisfied

This experience was okay. Rightsignature has an integration with Clio which adds convenience for the law firm I work for. The Box integration adds convenience for me.

Pros

This has some things that I do like. The way documents are uploaded and prepared saves time. I can design a template to fit my content or document type and save it. Clients do receive a copy of the document, I don’t have to send it. This is secure and safe to use.

Cons

This is complicated on some levels and clients don’t like it. The navigation flag causes more inconvenience than help. It’s expensive and I’m dissatisfied with the communication level from customer service.

The integrations from rightsignature

Anna

Just got better

Overall extremely happy with this purchase, easy to for me to send, easy for clients to use.

Pros

Now has multi-doc sending capabilities For an accounting firm, DocuSign is insanely expensive - this is priced correctly

Cons

Would be nice if default was the signature box (or could choose a default to start with perhaps) but overall, no actual complaints.

Reasons for choosing RightSignature

Better audit trail (looks professional) and I need tax authority compliance... Citrix is reputable

Reasons for switching to RightSignature

cost - DocuSign limited me to about 100 envelopes a year -- for the same price, RightSignature gives me 100 PER MONTH! and now that they've upgraded to provide multi-docs in one pack (like DocuSign's "envelope") I'll not likely exceed that, even during tax season.

Joe

Good software but probably maybe more than I needed

I used the product for a long time and got great use out of it. It definitely streamlined my contract process from all paper (scanning/emailing) to virtual.

Pros

The electronic signature functionality was the most important feature for me. It was easy to send and receive documents and set up workflows for signing agreements

Cons

I thought that the software actually had too many features for what I was using it for. The user experience could have been improved.

Reasons for choosing RightSignature

At the time, I felt it was a better product at a better price for me and my team.

Teodora

RightSignature review by Teodora

I recommend this product to all companies who do an online business!

Pros

Great for our business needs! It is the fastest way to receive signed authorization by client, you can upload any form and send it to partners/customers to sign. On the other hand when you sign it you get a great preview and when signature is submitted you get an email with a copy of the same automatically. Can be used on all devices.

Cons

No disadvantages with this product! Some customers get concern about signing docs online, however safety is great so they have nothing to worry about

Ryan

Easy to use esignature program

capture client signatures fast and simple.

Pros

This program just simply works. You can load in as many pages in the document that you need and apply signature fields, check boxes and other items all in the matter of minutes. Return notifications are a huge bonus!

Cons

It works decently with our management system but I wished it could do more. No real con's with the software itself, just wished it could sync a little more with our programs.

Kristen

July 2022

Great Way to Get Contracts Electronically Signed

Pros

Easy to set-up contracts for clients to sign.

Cons

It would be nice if you could better review the message you send with the document once you send something out.

Invaluable Tool for Creating Online Forms and Digital Signatures

I use RightSignature for companywide HR-centric needs within a government and healthcare business model. This requires that signatures and documentation are open to liability and audits and need to be secure and authentic. Like any business, easy access to the end user is also necessary to quickly obtain documents and expedite paperwork intensive problems. I can easily see the use within departments, organizations and business models that support things such as finance, legal documents, etc. Anything that requires documents to be quickly accessible for completion and signature, but also highly secure and verifiable, would benefit from this. Many companies do not implement online documents because of the assumed cost and difficulty to create online documents. However, this program is extremely cheap and gives passable results by simply allowing the upload of any PDF document and utilizing quite clever overlay tools to create an end online fillable document that can get submitted to anyone with an email or access to a hyperlink. The end product, while not perfect, ads a level of professional touch and is a quick way for any smaller company to add a "high-end" feel to their documentation process. Do not assume any longer that an overpaid IT department or third party web developer is needed to create this type of product. RightSignature is simple, intuitive, and cost effective and brings a real world solution to the masses.

Pros

I have been using RightSignature for HR and Operations departmental use at two different companies. When absent, I insist we implement using it. It is a very cheap way of making professional online forms for submitting to individuals. Even with the ability to create online documents within my ATS, HRIS, etc., I find RightSignature is much more intuitive to use and easier to make changes, upload documents, and send to users. The end user typically also has fewer issues with the product. It also has a far superior combination biometric signature (think hand written signature) option with an IP address verification certificate to authenticate the signature. You can even add a third level of verification/authentication by adding an email verification. I have not seen any product come close to this level of digital signature authentication. Most utilize a simple generic "type name here" coupled with a disclaimer that typing serves the purpose of signing. While most court precedent has come out in favor of digital signatures as authentication measures, with credit cards even getting rid of signatures completely, RightSignature is basically full proof and gives the assumed credibility of a real signature with the true verification of login credentials that will pass any court litmus test and couples it all with an easy to use program for BOTH the producer and the signer/end user.

Cons

It is not integrated well with other products, such as third party ATS systems (that I'm aware of) or Microsoft Outlook. Were integration more available, I could initiate the document in RightSignature and then have it autoload into the ATS/HRIS/CRM, etc.

Dobromir

RightSignature is the best!

Pros

The overall quality of RightSignature is very high. I use RightSignature every day and it's of great help for me and my customers. RightSignature saves a lot of my personal and my customer's time by skipping the print/scan process for ton of documents. Ease of use is very high as well. It has user friendly design which makes it really easy to use. You can prepare a small guide for each form that will help your customers sign it. There is progress bar and navigation window. You can download PDF of the form at any time in case you find issues signing it. Features / functionality is good. RightSignature has good integration with our CRM and the signed forms are uploaded directly in our system record. Another advantage is the 24/7 customer support. Value for Money - The pricing is reasonable. I can recommend RightSignature !

Cons

I found that some of my customers have issues when signing from iOS devices , other than that I do not see downsides of RightSignature.

Kathryn

Simpler interface/setup than alternative options

Pros

We evaluated RightSignature and three other e-signature software options. This one had the easiest user interface and progression for getting documents signed. We can set things up to have them signed remotely or in person. It is easy to filter documents sent by individual user.

Cons

Setting up the documents is very tedious, especially if you have a document with many fields. The fields default to a specific signer (sender/customer/etc) and to being a required field. If you have a document with hundreds of fields, you will spend a lot of time going back over every single field to change the default settings. Customer support leaves much to be desired as well.

Cost, ease of use

Cristina

Good signature option but you must pay for 5 users

It is a good option but it is expensive

Pros

You can customize the forms, and it was integrated with sharefile

Cons

you must pay for 5 users. The main reason we change to another software was the price.

Reasons for choosing RightSignature

it was integrated with sharefile

price

Noah

Industry: Law Practice

Noah's Review of RightSignature

Overall, RightSignature serves it's purpose. Is it a perfect product? No, but it gets the job done. There may be better products out there, but I have not explored them.

Pros

Our firm has been using RightSignature for about three years (I've been employed here for ~2), for the purpose of providing clients with documents for e-signature (fee agreements, conflict waivers, engagement letters of various types). The product serves it's purpose. RightSignature is intuitive to use, and offers e-signing, dating, initials, and other notations that can be important. Additionally, the differential coloring for different signers is useful when preparing documents for signature.

Cons

On the administrative end, switching over the main user on an account is essentially impossible. The account we use was set up by a former legal assistant, and it cannot be changed over to my name. Thus, clients are still receiving emails from: former legal assistant's name. Also, in order to log in, you need to remember the URL extension for your account, which frankly doesn't make much sense. I don't understand why this level of security is helpful or necessary. Lastly, the product can be glitchy - especially when it comes to autofill.

Nevena

RightSignature

Absolutely wonderful user-friendly product

Pros

Amazing product. This is really the easiest way to sign a document electronically. We use the rightsignature daily, we used to print off a lot of documents and sending them to the customers, this was total waste of resources. With the rightsignature we don't kill trees, also all documents are processed on the moment they are signed, we receive them via emails. Also an email with the same copy goes to the person who signed it so both parties have the same signed paper

Cons

Pricing could be a small issue, depending on the budget and how often rightsignaure will be used.

Allison

RightSignature Review

Pros

We've been using RightSignature for a really long time now and we've been extremely happy with it, it's easy to provide to our customers via link which when completed is sent directly to us. It removes all the hassle around signing papers and it has been an eco friendly solution for us due to the large number of papers we need signed.

Cons

It's been sometimes hard for our clients to sign it properly on their phones as we need their signature to be exact and the sensitivity on a smart phone is not confortable.

Erin