• Pros

• "Very user friendly, ease of use, The customer and us found it very reliable"

• "It is very easy to use and can allow for multiple signatures and other data to be filled in electronically. Sending files is a breeze. "

• "We like the price. We can add multiple users."

• Cons

• "Setting up the document may not be the easiest task but once you get it set up you are good to go. "

• "It works decently with our management system but I wished it could do more. No real con's with the software itself, just wished it could sync a little more with our programs."

• "It's been sometimes hard for our clients to sign it properly on their phones as we need their signature to be exact and the sensitivity on a smart phone is not confortable. "

Browse RightSignature Reviews

Danny from Nordstrom Accounting Services

Great Document Signature Solution

Pros

I have been using Right Signature for several years now and have found it to be a great solution for my e-signature needs. It is simple to learn and simple to use. I am a tax preparer and use this software to get my E-file signatures forms signed, dated, and returned to me in a fraction of the time it used to take having to email that form. Right Signature also has several security features you can add to documents to verify the recipients ID and help prevent fraud. It also works well for engagement letters and contracts. Each recipient receives a copy of the doc in their email and they sign in their designated spots, then you receive an email notifying you that the document has been executed and a copy of the doc with all signatures is attached to the email or stored in the cloud. The program will even email reminders to any recipients who have forgotten to sign their document. Adding fields to documents is simple which makes this software very user friendly. Integrates well with other software offered by Citrix.

Cons

The only con I see with this software is that they should allow the user to make changes on the final review screen just prior to emailing the form. If any last minute changes need to be made, you have to re-create the document and add all recipients and fields again.

Tina from MOSAIC

Basic Electronic Signature Tool

Very good priced signature tool, as long as you don't need Tech Support.

Pros

-Easy to use -Allows you to set up Signer Sequencing for multiple signers -Shows when the recipient views the document (or you can turn off that feature) -Allows to set up for Wet Signature only (or opt in for type to sign) -Allows to cc: all parties

Cons

- Customer service is the worst. I have put in tickets that are NEVER responded to or resolved. - It doesn't allow cover letter templates, I had to cut and paste these in every time - It doesn't hold addresses for the cc: line, had to type in every time - It doesn't allow for downloading documents for reporting without an API

Reasons for Choosing RightSignature

Cost was more competitive with RightSignature.

Natalie from Get You Organised

Lost Touch With Reality

Started out ok, many of our clients had trouble signing online with right signature though. Really disliked the huge price jump that it had, and when we cancelled and requested a refund we were ignored. Laughable response after over 8 years of being a paying customer.

Pros

Fairly straightforward to use, legally binding apparently, easy to insert into the software.

Cons

Price was exorbitant for what it is. Became much more clunky with new Citrix owner. No response from administration to support requests. Refused refund when requested, despite non-use and nearly a decade of paying for it!!!

Beverly from Computer Software

esignature contracts at a decent price

We looked aournd a lot before settling on RightSignature. It has it's flaws, and support can be an issue, but it works and it's a fair price. We were expecting some improvements when they were bought by citrix but haven't see any yet.

Pros

We like the price. We can add multiple users.

Cons

Several functions are clunky. It's confusing to new staff using it when you send a doucment to sign, that you get an email with a snapshot that contains none of the content. You only get one chance to check your contract for accuracy before you hit send -- you cannot stop it if wrong, or edit it after you press end.

Reasons for Choosing RightSignature

It all came down to price for us

Noah from Colvin + Hallett

Industry: Law Practice

Noah's Review of RightSignature

Overall, RightSignature serves it's purpose. Is it a perfect product? No, but it gets the job done. There may be better products out there, but I have not explored them.

Pros

Our firm has been using RightSignature for about three years (I've been employed here for ~2), for the purpose of providing clients with documents for e-signature (fee agreements, conflict waivers, engagement letters of various types). The product serves it's purpose. RightSignature is intuitive to use, and offers e-signing, dating, initials, and other notations that can be important. Additionally, the differential coloring for different signers is useful when preparing documents for signature.

Cons

On the administrative end, switching over the main user on an account is essentially impossible. The account we use was set up by a former legal assistant, and it cannot be changed over to my name. Thus, clients are still receiving emails from: former legal assistant's name. Also, in order to log in, you need to remember the URL extension for your account, which frankly doesn't make much sense. I don't understand why this level of security is helpful or necessary. Lastly, the product can be glitchy - especially when it comes to autofill.

Jeremy from Epic Asset Management

By FAR the easiest online lease signature software

Easy to use, even for most who are still not comfortable with signing documents online are able to easily pick up this software to avoid the hassle of lengthy paper leases.

Pros

The RightSignature software is so simple for our use case. Counter signing documents takes a mater of a few seconds. The website is well put together and easy to navigate. And residents/prospects using RightSignature to sign their lease very rarely have issues signing their half of the documents.

Cons

Their is a distinct lack of being able to easily send a reminder, or secondary link to be able to remind whoever is signing the document. The documents also have a set expiration date that will deem any document past due to to be deleted. Because of this you will have to manually resend the document, or reach out directly to have them dig through their email to find the link to the signature.

Carlee from The Stress Less Company

Reliable Document Signing Software

Pros

Whether I'm sending a document to a client of mine or signing a document myself, RightSignature makes signing documents easy.

Cons

I wish I would integrate my document signing software with other softwares like my CRM and scheduler.

Corey from Surefire Local

Easy way to sign anything.

Overall a very good experience but not much different than other electronic signature tools.

Pros

Rightsignature is a very easy way to get signatures on any type of document. You can even take payments using it as well. Saves a lot of time versus scanning, printing, and scanning. And the best part is that its secure as well.

Cons

Kristina from J.V. Dell, P.C.

Industry: Law Practice

RightSignature is easy!

Pros

I do like that you can design your own forms for clients.

Cons

I do not like how challenging it is to make changes to the forms once made.

Adam from Source Endurance, LLC.

Not able to cancel service

Everything was good until I cancelled service. Now I get charged every month. Customer service is unable to refund the charge so I have to call the bank and execute a chargeback. 2 months in a row and counting.

Pros

Works. well enough. Gets the job done..

Cons

Can not be cancelled. Going on two full months after cancellation and confirmation. Two months of disputing charges.

Invaluable Tool for Creating Online Forms and Digital Signatures

I use RightSignature for companywide HR-centric needs within a government and healthcare business model. This requires that signatures and documentation are open to liability and audits and need to be secure and authentic. Like any business, easy access to the end user is also necessary to quickly obtain documents and expedite paperwork intensive problems. I can easily see the use within departments, organizations and business models that support things such as finance, legal documents, etc. Anything that requires documents to be quickly accessible for completion and signature, but also highly secure and verifiable, would benefit from this. Many companies do not implement online documents because of the assumed cost and difficulty to create online documents. However, this program is extremely cheap and gives passable results by simply allowing the upload of any PDF document and utilizing quite clever overlay tools to create an end online fillable document that can get submitted to anyone with an email or access to a hyperlink. The end product, while not perfect, ads a level of professional touch and is a quick way for any smaller company to add a "high-end" feel to their documentation process. Do not assume any longer that an overpaid IT department or third party web developer is needed to create this type of product. RightSignature is simple, intuitive, and cost effective and brings a real world solution to the masses.

Pros

I have been using RightSignature for HR and Operations departmental use at two different companies. When absent, I insist we implement using it. It is a very cheap way of making professional online forms for submitting to individuals. Even with the ability to create online documents within my ATS, HRIS, etc., I find RightSignature is much more intuitive to use and easier to make changes, upload documents, and send to users. The end user typically also has fewer issues with the product. It also has a far superior combination biometric signature (think hand written signature) option with an IP address verification certificate to authenticate the signature. You can even add a third level of verification/authentication by adding an email verification. I have not seen any product come close to this level of digital signature authentication. Most utilize a simple generic "type name here" coupled with a disclaimer that typing serves the purpose of signing. While most court precedent has come out in favor of digital signatures as authentication measures, with credit cards even getting rid of signatures completely, RightSignature is basically full proof and gives the assumed credibility of a real signature with the true verification of login credentials that will pass any court litmus test and couples it all with an easy to use program for BOTH the producer and the signer/end user.

Cons

It is not integrated well with other products, such as third party ATS systems (that I'm aware of) or Microsoft Outlook. Were integration more available, I could initiate the document in RightSignature and then have it autoload into the ATS/HRIS/CRM, etc.

Dobromir from Taxback

RightSignature is the best!

Pros

The overall quality of RightSignature is very high. I use RightSignature every day and it's of great help for me and my customers. RightSignature saves a lot of my personal and my customer's time by skipping the print/scan process for ton of documents. Ease of use is very high as well. It has user friendly design which makes it really easy to use. You can prepare a small guide for each form that will help your customers sign it. There is progress bar and navigation window. You can download PDF of the form at any time in case you find issues signing it. Features / functionality is good. RightSignature has good integration with our CRM and the signed forms are uploaded directly in our system record. Another advantage is the 24/7 customer support. Value for Money - The pricing is reasonable. I can recommend RightSignature !

Cons

I found that some of my customers have issues when signing from iOS devices , other than that I do not see downsides of RightSignature.

Kathryn from American Custom Contractors

Simpler interface/setup than alternative options

Pros

We evaluated RightSignature and three other e-signature software options. This one had the easiest user interface and progression for getting documents signed. We can set things up to have them signed remotely or in person. It is easy to filter documents sent by individual user.

Cons

Setting up the documents is very tedious, especially if you have a document with many fields. The fields default to a specific signer (sender/customer/etc) and to being a required field. If you have a document with hundreds of fields, you will spend a lot of time going back over every single field to change the default settings. Customer support leaves much to be desired as well.

Cost, ease of use

Nevena from taxback.com

Absolutely wonderful user-friendly product

Pros

Amazing product. This is really the easiest way to sign a document electronically. We use the rightsignature daily, we used to print off a lot of documents and sending them to the customers, this was total waste of resources. With the rightsignature we don't kill trees, also all documents are processed on the moment they are signed, we receive them via emails. Also an email with the same copy goes to the person who signed it so both parties have the same signed paper

Cons

Pricing could be a small issue, depending on the budget and how often rightsignaure will be used.

Teodora from 411 Locals

RightSignature review by Teodora

I recommend this product to all companies who do an online business!

Pros

Great for our business needs! It is the fastest way to receive signed authorization by client, you can upload any form and send it to partners/customers to sign. On the other hand when you sign it you get a great preview and when signature is submitted you get an email with a copy of the same automatically. Can be used on all devices.

Cons

No disadvantages with this product! Some customers get concern about signing docs online, however safety is great so they have nothing to worry about

Allison from Sprintax

RightSignature Review

Pros

We've been using RightSignature for a really long time now and we've been extremely happy with it, it's easy to provide to our customers via link which when completed is sent directly to us. It removes all the hassle around signing papers and it has been an eco friendly solution for us due to the large number of papers we need signed.

Cons

Helps to foster a remote environment!

Pros

The fact that we can send documents electronically for signature and receive an email notification when the signatures have been completed. I also like the provided templates and ability to have people sign in a specific sequence. We have used this for offer letters quite frequently.

Cons

Sometimes Rightsignature likes to autofill forms then it takes quite a bit of time to delete all the fields that shouldn't be there. No way to prevent this.

Petar from taxback.com

So easy .

Pros

People will always choose the easier option and RightSignature helps with that when it comes to handling documents . Instead of printing ,signing by hand , scanning and then emailing or posting back documents ,our customers can now just open a link ,sign online with their finger or mouse and be done .

Cons

Documents signed online aren't accepted everywhere, however I have found that this is becoming less of an issue as time goes by .

Sirma from taxback.com

Handling paperwork has never been so easy .

Pros

If you work with documents ,RightSignature is everything you never knew you needed . Since we have been using it at work ,it has finalizing sales from beginning to end significantly easier .You can do everything online and their verification process leaves little to worry about ,as far as security goes .

Cons

It is dependent on third parties ( governments , other businesses and so on ) recognizing documents signed through it as valid .

RightSignature

I love the program, it helps me do my job faster.

Pros

RightSignature is a lovely software for online signatures. When working in multinational company getting the documents signed with a few clicks is really nice and gets the work done much faster. Nowadays customers love doing everything online. Another great thing is you get a copy of the document you have signed immediately.

Cons

Not all institutions accept documents signed online yet which is something that can be improved in future. Another thing is that there still are people who don't feel safe enough to sign documents online.

Ryan from Williamson Insurance Services

Easy to use esignature program

capture client signatures fast and simple.

Pros

This program just simply works. You can load in as many pages in the document that you need and apply signature fields, check boxes and other items all in the matter of minutes. Return notifications are a huge bonus!

Fantastic

Pros

Having to deal with a huge volume of paperwork it's a hassle, RightSignature makes it incredible easy to distribute and get documents signed by our customers which are them automatically sent back to us. It's great how easy is for both sides and it cuts down the paper use significantly.

Cons

We've experience some issues with customers signing the documents in the mobile version, especially on iOS devices.

Luke from innRoad

Seals the deal at the end of the sales process.

RightSignature allows us to get the signature of all parties needed to close a deal. It is pretty self explanatory how important this is for the sales process.

Pros

RightSignature is a super easy was to seal a deal at the end of the sales process. We are able to send the client contracts where they can easily open the document and sign. This is crucial when we do not meet the client in person.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little difficult to get the client to successfully open the document. This could be due to their competency, but maybe it could be a little easier to explain to them.

Borislav from Mochahost

RightSignature

Pros

Wonderful product for companies that requre signed documents, power of attorneys and other as it is extremely easy for use on the both sides. You can prepare any type of document and send it to the customer for a signature, you have the option to leave empty space where customer can write a text – name and DOB for example and after that to sign it electronically on any device. Both sides get copy of the signed form via email which is great. Our clients love it

Cons

No problems at all for the moment, if any will let you know

Georgi from taxback.com

Simplification

Pros

RightSignature helps get paperwork done quickly and environmentally friendly .The customization options permit you to make your forms look exactly like you want them to .

Cons

I feel there should be added security steps towards a confirmation .it's currently only an email confirmation , which is one of the reasons the forms aren't accepted everywhere .

Brent from Lodgix.com

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Very good at document signing

Really enjoyed working with Rightsignature. They have a great API and it worked flawlessly with our platform. In the end however they were acquired and after that their cuwtomer service went downhill and their pricing went way up. We then switched to another company who provided the same service at a much lower cost.

Pros

Great API. with good documentation.

Cons

Pricing and after their acquisition, customer support.

Rebecca from JV Dell PC

Better choice than all the others!

Very well- we love sharefile as well and the integrations are great!

Pros

We liked that all our users could be linked, yet also could still have separate features.

Cons

I do not like how the signatures are not listed as verified with a date and time where the signature is.

Michele from MHAPCI

RightSignature - Excellent Product, Amazing Customer Service

I don't have time to leave reviews, so rarely do. I felt compelled to leave one regarding RightSignature after using today. The thought occurred to me that this is one of the rare apps or programs that I have never had a problem with. When I've not known how to do something or access a feature, the customer service is fast and professional. As someone that uses many programs and apps, this is so rare. I am grateful and impressed. We've been using this company for over 5 years and I would highly recommend. This company is doing something really right.

Pros

The customer service is highly responsive. The product is easy to use and the features are extremely user-friendly and versatile. We are able to use with phone, tablets, laptops...this has made our lives so much easier.

Dennis from Visa First

Very convenient

Pros

Eases things for anybody .Customers are a lot quicker to sign forms when they can do it online ,instead of by hand .It revolutionized how we do business .

Cons

The email confirmations when customers get aren't always delivered in a timely matter,which cause unnecessary complications .

Erica from Money Federal Credit Union

Makes Your Business Seem Slick

It's incredibly easy to use and customers love it.

Pros

This makes our lives, and our customer's lives, so much easier! Instead of emailing someone a form, then print it, fill it out, and figure out how to scan and email it back, you can just send them a form electronically! They can fill it out and submit it securely. It makes us look pretty technologically savvy.

Cons

When you create a template document, which is a form anyone can quickly grab and email from within the software, the "document complete" email goes back to who originally created the template. This is really silly since IT is usually the one who creates the template, but customer service needs to know that the form was completed. You should be able to customize who the form is sent back to when creating a template.

N/A.

JAN MICHAEL from COMPAREX

RightsSignature is Enterprise Ready and Perfect for Decision Makers

Overall, RightsSignature is the best product out there in the industry for what it is designed to do. It helps me get my job done in an efficient way, and I would recommend RightsSignature to any organization.

Pros

What's not to like about RightsSignature? It has to be one of the easiest products to use and great time saver. If you are in a decision making authority and you regularly sign documents for your organization, RIghtsSignature is the best product out there to accomplish your business needs. 1. It's fast. 2. It's simple to use. 3. It's secure. 4. It gets the job done. 5. It saves you A LOT of time.

Cons

The mobile feature can use some work. It is difficult for me to actually sign with my finger when I'm on the road, and I need to sign via RightsSignature. It needs to be a bit more user friendly. I typically have to type my name and use the RightsSignature feature to convert the typing to a cursive signature as an alternative when I'm mobile.

Kaloyan from taxback.com

Wonderful tool .

Pros

RIght Signature makes converting customers that much easier . Paperwork that would otherwise take hours to complete can now be done online for minutes, making the process easier for everybody. A simply essential software to have in this day and age .

Cons

I find it a bit costly for it's fairly limited usage .There are cheaper options on the market .Other than that ,there isn't really anything to complain about .

May 2016

Nathan from Rentec Direct

May 2016

Easiest to integrate into a web application.

I looked at docusign, echosign, hellosign, cudasign, and a few others and settled on RightSignature for the following reasons: 1) They provide a super easy and functional iframe integration which you can put on your website. 2) Their pricing was very competitive In my case, I wanted to place an application online, and either provide a link to it, or better yet, integrate it into my own website. Their system was the easiest of all the above to complete this. I ended up integrating it into my own website in a matter of minutes. The other services would take days of programming to accomplish the same thing. The other thing I like about RightSignature is they enabled me to enforce document attachments. For example, we require a photo ID, and it can be attached directly to the application inside RightSignature. Cons / Challenges 1) The application feels a bit dated and is not mobile friendly. 2) The default signature uses a mouse to draw it, which generally is always super sloppy. Typing a signature is pretty obscure and hard to find. I'd prefer typing a signature be the default with mouse drawn signature a backup. Also including a scan/upload signature would be nice too. 3) The email verification feels a little clunky and is not available if you do a redirect after the iframe load. Despite these cons - it's still a solid 4 star product. No other signing solution would rank higher for my purposes at this time, that's for sure.

REBECCA from ELMAS TAX SERVICE LLC

Easy to Use

It was easy to use and if not so pricey I might think about using it again.

Pros

We could select whatever forms needed to be signed and email to the client. Could review and unlock from nice format.

Cons

The price, have to have ShareFile to use it, also didn't like that the different client information wasn't in separate folders.

Reasons for Choosing RightSignature

It was our first try at a electronic signature event.

Carol from Globe Life

Using Right Signature Makes My Day Easier

My recruiters are able to use templates that are pre-set. I can access the signed records within seconds of it being signed. I log into the application at least 3-4 times a day.

Pros

I conduct a lot of background screening at my company. Using Right Signature is just as good as standing next to someone with a hard copy and a pen! Right Signature can be used quickly from a computer or a phone.

Cons

The pages time out quickly. If you get distracted while trying to download a signed copy it will time out and you must sign in again. I cannot adjust settings.

Ekaterina from Financial Services

Easy

Pros

It's easy for everyone . Automating our paperwork handling process saves time and space .It improves efficiency .Signing with RightSignature is as easy as moving your finger / the mouse .

Cons

Lately ,a large portion of confirmation emails don't get delivered for some reason and it's a pain for customers to go through the same paperwork once more .

Dima from taxback.com

Simplifies paperwork .

Pros

With RightSignature signing documents online has never been easier .You can customize your documents as needed and after that it's very easy to have them taken care of by customers .

Cons

I would love to see a more complicated identity verification process .It will enable the product to be taken seriously at more places.

Paige from Sihle Insurance Group

The Right Choice!

RightSignature was used in my organization to communicate and obtain signatures from clients on vital documents for quoting and binding insurance policies. It made our jobs easier because of the electronic capabilities as many of our clients are contractors that work on site and do not readily have access to a computer. This was really the only part of the program that I was able to use, while some other users have experienced other capabilities. We had recently switched to another, more comprehensive system to better fit our business needs, but this program certainly did the trick for what we needed it for and the time used.

Pros

Electronic communication with customers, ease of use, Integration with business management systems

Cons

it doesn't have Editable documents rather than use of only .pdf or Allow Multiple users/signers for one document

Irena from taxback.com

The trees like us using RightSignature

Pros

The program saves up on using so much unnecessary paperwork ,it is amazing ! Everything can be sorted out online ,making the process easier for everybody .

Cons

The process involves and email confirmation after you sign and some customers complain those confirmation emails don't get delivered or are delivered late.

Georgi from taxback.com

It brought us to the 21st century

Pros

RightSignature drastically reduces the amount of paperwork you have to handle manually ,moving almost everything online .This saves a lot of time ,effort and is also environmentally friendly .

Cons

Sometimes email confirmations lag behind or aren't delivered and this causes communication issues with customers .

Used for sending documents for signature securely.

Great and easy tool for sending documents for signature securely.

Pros

Cons

No auto save functionality which can be annoying when you need to back out for something and you assume it will keep your info.

Nirmala from Sihle Insurance Group

Awesome product

immediate signatures

Pros

Very user friendly, ease of use, The customer and us found it very reliable

Cons

Would be nice if you can sign on a cell phone or tablet

Ben from Face 2 Face Event Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A perfect solution for your growing business

Our company needed a way to manage sensitive employee documentation without dealing with emails and attachments. Rightsignature is a great solution for employers to do all their onboarding securely in one place. All signing is done within Rightsignature; this includes any attachments that you may request from the other parties. We researched multiple competitors and decided to go with Rightsignature because of the overall features and value. Customer service is very responsive and they are in business to help customers be successful. As we have grown simple solutions have been met with just one call. The learning curve of creating templates is very quick and there are some features like template overlay that other companies fail to provide. One other value for us was the number of users allowed. Rightsignature has been able to meet all our companies needs and we highly recommend you give them a try.

Pros

template overlay multiple users packager

Cons

The primary account doesn't have access to admin users documents

Claire from taxback.com

It changes how you operate

Pros

Easy to set up and use . Customer satisfaction was through the roof after we changed most of our paperwork from being manually singed to handled online .

Cons

Documents signed with RightSignature aren't necessarily accepted everywhere you have business dealings .

Victor from taxback.com

Super easy .

Pros

Makes the time-consuming process if signing documents hassle free for both customers and employees. Saving up on paper is also a good perk .

Cons

Gets expensive when you need it for a lot of users and the confirmation emails don't always arrive on time .

Tsvetelina from Taxback

Powerful E-Signature Service

Pros

The user friendly design allows you to sign any forms with a few clicks! The forms preparation is very simple as well. I like that once you sign the form you get confirmation email with PDF attachment of the signed document. RightSignature is flexible and well integrated with our CRM.

Cons

Some of my customers have issues with the confirmation emails. I found no other cons of this service.

Amber from Alpine Mechanical

Industry: Facilities Services

Great product for large company!

Pros

Our company is widespread. This program has made sending and receiving documents requiring signature fast and cost-effective.

Cons

Would love to be able to have a "section that requires a choice" vs having to leave them as optional. At times, the forms are too small and the check boxes cover too much area. W-4 is a good example. If section three has 4 options that section requires a selection.

Erin from ParkWhiz

Use this software to send contracts of all varying types.

Pros

Allows for the user to send contracts to anyone, even if they don't have an account. It allows for you to send reminders or for a contract to expire after a certain time period if unsigned. Allows for the user to keep all contracts organized, so you know if the other party has viewed or signed the contract you sent. Not directly from the software but there is a lot of other software that integrates this software so this makes it slightly easier to work on contracts with other parties. When sending similar contracts the software allows for you to impose the required boxes that were previously used. It also allows for the users to create templates to make it easier to send repeat contracts. The software keeps contract senders updated whenever a contract is viewed and signed and even sends a completed copy all by email.

Cons

Depending on the price it limits the amount of users that can be on a business account, so it makes it slightly annoying when the users are maxed out and more people need to have access.

casey from JV Dell PC

It is really easy to use!

Pros

Creating your own document and having it secure along with being able to choose who signs them, its a great tool for legal services. Also being able to void and delete documents after they are saves, its extremely helpful. You get to see when the clients open the document and submit it as well as them being able to confirm through their own email that the document is allowed to be submitted. that gives all parties piece of mind.

Cons

There is not one thing that I think needs to be changed about this program.

Polina from taxback.com

Simply great

Pros

In my line for work , having a signed authorization form from customers ,really moves things along . This where RightSignature comes in .It makes the process so much easier for both customers and employees and you can sort out paperwork in a matter of seconds .

Cons

Online authorization forms aren't accepted everywhere, at least not yet .