• icon"The ability to see that your mail was delivered and when it is opened."
  • icon"Very easy to integrate into our systems and software."
  • icon"It's great for situations where someone would claim that he or she never received a given piece of e-mail even though he or she had in fact received it."
  • icon"Need to have backup plan. No mobile apps to associate with outlook (exchange) on mobile devices."
  • icon"Currently it just tells me email not received but if I sent more than one it is difficult to go back and determine what email it was that they did not get."
  • icon"The Outlook plugin on occasion crashes, and this can be very annoying when you are in the midst of writing an e-mail and/or forwarding another."

Browse all RMail Reviews

• Have you used RMail and would like to share your experience with others?

Margie

RMAIL

We have tried other encryption products, and RMail has been the most reliable and meets our business needs.

Pros

Each of my employees can use the software without a lot of instruction, knowing their emails are encrypted. Large emails are not a problem sending anymore.

Cons

That the feature for adding documents are on the website instead of a program within Outlook, or even a seperate program

Essential Security

When I need to have proof of a certain email, or I need it to be secure for compliance, there is no better service out there. East to use, and easy on the recipient.

Pros

This service is super easy to use. I used it mainly with Outlook, but a few times with my GMail account as well. Very easy to understand both how to send, but also easy for the recipient of my secure emails. In Real Estate, we have to sometimes prove what was sent and at exactly what time, and the tracking feature of RMail is awesome for this. 5 stars!

Cons

I have only used the RMail service with Outlook & GMail, so I dont know if it is integrated with other platforms within my organization or not.

Reasons for choosing RMail

RMail is easier to use and it is embedded with the email systems that I use daily. It has more features than the others.

Amanda

RMail - RPost

Overall the experience was okay, but our company ended up getting rid of it for something else.

Pros

I liked receiving notification that the person I was emailing received my email - and notification when it was read.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like - maybe that it didn't always send a notification when I was expecting one.

Bob

September 2022

Great for easily encrypting attachments

An overall positive experience. For full disclosure, I liked the company and its product, so I invested in it.

Pros

RMail is easy to install and integrate with Outlook. We use it to encrypt sensitive document attachments.

Cons

There have been a few problems, but customer support is always very responsive in getting them fixed.

Reasons for switching to RMail

The Outlook email interface stopped working.

RMail is exactly what we wanted. Email Encryption which is easy for the recipient.

We love RPost. We've used others, and none of them are this easy on recipients. I didn't mention in my review, but it also has e-signing and a few other features. We just love how easy it is.

Pros

When you send an encrypted email, Rmail tests for a TLS end-to-end encryption protocol on both the sender and the recipient. If it has this protocol, then it can encrypt and send end-to-end without requiring a password to open it. It has excellent auditing too. You get receipts for the emails you send, and they have the time delivered as well as the time opened (and a bunch of traffic data). These receipts are nested in a separate folder from your Inbox automatically so they don't clutter things up. It also has a terrific Chrome interface for Gmail. So, using Outlook and Gmail are the best ways to use this program.

Cons

There's really only one - if you don't have Gmail or Outlook, then you have to use their web interface. You can't import your contacts onto the web interface, and there's no autofill or anything, so if you use it a lot, you'll be doing a lot of copy-pasting from your address book into the web form.

Lydia

My experience with RPost

for such big company and many clients, it seems a little bit less experience to support the company with virtual desktop environment or they forget what kind of platform their clients use. besides that, supports are nice and willing to help. the only draw back is time zone difference. We are based on west coast, we have to work on east coast schedule.

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. enough functions to satisfy different business needs. 3. Having addon built into Outlook is so convenient.

Cons

1. Support time: only limited to east coast time last time i checked. if it has been changed, I apologize. you can cross out this item. 2. sending "registered" email depends on user alone. if user forgot, then whole purpose to have RPost is waste. Need to have backup plan. 3. no mobile apps to associate with outlook (exchange) on mobile devices.

RMail Sends Secure Mail and Data

Pros

My mornings can go so quick that I forget to even have breakfast. I usually have a cup of coffee and I open my emails. There are emails sent from the night before which means my inbox is full. I spend a great amount answering emails which can also be time consuming. Since my emails need to be encrypted, I’ve had to rely on this software. I feel very comfortable using this software because I know that I can write anything and not be concerned with hackers intercepting my email. The installation was smooth and it syncs in with my Outlook mail.

Cons

I don’t have any problems with this software because I use Outlook and it syncs pretty well with my email. I can check if all my emails have been sent.

Matthew

Most useful, most affordable e-security software on the market

It's been extremely useful for giving my peace of mind as a small business person.

Pros

-encryption is top notch--I know my message with not get hacked -proving that my messages/contracts were received is vital for my business -it's affordable and easy to use

Cons

I wish there was a plugin for outlook for mac

Reasons for switching to RMail

price

A Software That Helps Send Encrypted Emails and Large Files

Pros

We can customize our emails with a signature and make sure it’s encrypted. We are also sent delivery proof that the emails have been delivered. There’s no problem about sending large files because RMail is capable of doing this. Whether you use Gmail or Outlook, RMail is compatible with that system which means you will not need to change your email address.

Cons

You need to use this with your Gmail or Outlook because it’s much easier that way. If you were to use directly from Rmail, you will need to manually add your contact list.

Great encription program whort every penny

I have tried several encryption products and RMail has been the easiest to use and reliable it has all the features I need even if I pay a little bit more for other services I had used I won't change it soon

Pros

easy to use, and ensure that my emails are encrypted. Large emails are not a problem as I had in the past.

Cons

the trend for all programs is to be web-based now and whit Rmail this trend continues and am not a big fan of that, I would like a dedicated desktop program to do it all.

Katie

Rmail is secure

We deal with protected information RMail makes it easy to send and receive that protected info encrypted.

Pros

I like that I get notification when my emails are received. I also like that when my emails are received they are trusted. RMail gives the recipient no pause to open the email.

Cons

I would like an image of the sent email to come back to me when I get notice of whether the email was received or not. Currently it just tells me email not received but if I sent more than one it is difficult to go back and determine what email it was that they did not get.

Wilma

Rmail is a good product

We have used RMail for many years. It is great to have receipt of delivery and read for our records and knowing that it is secure is very important.

Pros

Our Customer Success Manager checks in often and makes sure any new employees have the training they need. She also makes sure we keep up to date with any software updates and offers training on new features.

Cons

I have no complaints about RPost / Rmail.

Reasons for choosing RMail

It integrates with MS Outlook. We have used it for 10+ years and it is a good product.

Morgan

Send Emails Securely & Receive Read Receipts

Pros

I love that it has a read receipt feature! No longer do I have to chase down clients for a reply confirming they received the information I sent. Now, I have a handy tool to prove that they did.

Cons

I wish I could set the program to automatically send through RMail every time, rather than clicking the Outlook Add-In for RMail and selecting the features I want to use. It would help prevent forgetting to send an email registered/encrypted.

Hal

August 2016

Easy to use, effective and legally acceptable!

I own a self storage facility in PA and have used RPost for several years. PA regulations allow communication with occupants via email if noted in lease. RPost is integrated into our operating software, Sitelink, and facilitates collection activities as well serving legal notification of exercising our lien rights and scheduling auctions to collect past due amounts. It is extremely easy to use in that venue as well as to use it in sending out other emails through Outlook.

Pros

Ease of use, effectiveness and affordability.

Cons

Can not think of one.

Jon

Email with confidence

Proof of delivery and encoded transmission is essential for some documents, RPost does this with a couple of clicks. No fuss, easy to use from MS Outlook, good reports of use. As soon as you work with it you have confidence in the product and the dedicated team behind it.

Pros

Easy to load, manage and use.

Cons

Some receivers need to 'white lable' the sender, but this is easily dealt with.

Gary

August 2016

RPost usage in insurance agency

We have been using RPost for several years. The E-signature, verification of delivery and encryption have aided our agency since we are paperless and documentation is a must.

Pros

Easy to use. Have not had an issue with customers using the E-signature or encryption feature. The verification of delivery has saved us several times in providing proof an email was delivered to a company or client.

Cons

Not integrated in our agency management system. Some issues when sending large files.

Nick

August 2016

Registered Mail - worth while or not?

The capabilities of the service meet all our requirements to evidence despatch of documents to and receipt of those documents by clients. The added facilities are proving increasingly valuable as we learn how best to adopt and adapt them for our business

Pros

Simple effectiveness

Cons

I really haven't come across any negatives. We have been using the system for over two years.

Toshiko

RPost: Easy to use and makes terrific EVIDENCE

I am an independent commercial line insurance broker and because I use RPost, I averted three potential large coverages and/or claims related issues. RPost will provide users with “REGISTERED RECEIPT (evidence of delivery, which includes IP address, content and Time). It is hard for insurers, underwriters and claims rep to use “we didn’t receive your email” excuses. As for Tech support. I always received excellent services from OLGA (RPost’s Tech). After OLGA fix the “glitches”, she will either call me and/or email me to be sure that RPost is working accordingly. A wonderful lady!

Pros

Easy to use end-to-end encrypted email program even for techno mourns like me. Better yet, no password needed to open email for my lazy recipients. FYI, I have been RPost (or RMail) subscriber since 12/2013.

Cons

RPost will work on OUTLOOK and GMAIL only.

Toni