Secured Signing Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

• icon"Easy and quick to use, our clients and candidates love it too."
  • icon"Since we are still reliant on peoples approval being sealed by a squiggly version of your name, Secured Signing has the perfect solution."
  • icon"Easy to use, a lot of options and overall great platform for professional use."
  • icon"So, it was a user error maybe. I hope I got the real error message so that I will know."
  • icon"There are no features in the software that create problems for us."
  • icon"I am still ironing out some of the process steps but this might be lack of training on my side."

All Secured Signing Reviews

Grant

Time used: Free Trial

Some extra security features that others don't have

Megan

A very satisfied customer!

My experience has been phenomenal. Amazing customer service and I can't explain how excited I am that this integrated directly with my CRM and that the team understand the challenges of recruitment.

Pros

Secured Signing has: - A great sales process to ensure you have all your questions answered, and a demo before you sign up - a month trial period to test it out to make sure it works for you - a great customer support team that work with you to ensure you're getting what you need out of the product - A great technical team that are willing and able to customise things as needed - Integrates directly with my system which makes it easy to use once set up - Great set up which allows you to preview before saving

Cons

Every issue or concern I've had, I have made sure to raise them with my contact in the customer support or technical team and it has been rectified immediately, or I'm given a timeline on when it will be changed.

Reasons for switching to Secured Signing

My CRM recommended Secured Signing.

Brian

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Getting Started with OnLine Signatures

Like the overall look and feel, great set of features, thorough documentation, and very responsive support folks even though I was using the free trial!

Pros

Ability to create a url that our customers could click on anytime to complete a Waiver and Release of Liability - required paperwork for every visitor riding or in same area as horses.

Cons

It would be useful to have a definition of terms, aka glossary. My idea of what a "document" is and theirs of "document count" is very different, so a detailed definition would have saved time. It's a little detail, but something that costed me extra time, revisions, and trials, in getting the form to do as required. The template editor has a funny undocumented behavior - even when the check boxes are set to be filled out by signer, the check marks get set/reset every time you select that field. So after selecting to check or change properties, I'd need to go back and select it again to turn off the checkmark.

Reasons for choosing Secured Signing

Pricing plan, free trial, and ratings and recommendations on other website when researching solutions / tools.

Kiara

October 2022

This is the best signing platform and the customer service is A1

So far, this experience has been phenomenal!

Pros

Affordable and secured! Just what I need and more! On huge start up fees and had everything you could need as a notary.

Cons

Its a little difficult to navigate at first and to get started but the customer service was fantastic in walking me through and doing a mock signing with me!

Reasons for switching to Secured Signing

Ease of access, great prices!

Arryn

Not what it seems

I never sent out a single document because I didn't like their platform (seems outdated) and they have billed me two times for service I never used. And I can't cancel until I pay for another month of service that I didn't use.

Pros

Nothing. I found it much less intuitive than comparable options, like Hellosign or Docusign.

Cons

It's not actually "Pay-as-you-go". It's a minimum of $9.95/month.

Reasons for choosing Secured Signing

"Pay-as-you-go" option. It's not, though. It's $9.95/month minimum.

Reasons for switching to Secured Signing

Looking for a pay-per-document sent. I send about 5 documents per month, so this seemed great. But it wasn't.

Response from Secured Signing

Hi Arryn, Sorry to hear Secured Signing wasn't the right solution for your business. As discussed prior to the reviews you placed all of your payments were refunded in full due to your dissatisfaction. Our pricing is transparently on our website: https://www.securedsigning.com/pricing Thanks, Secured Signing

Replied April 2020

August 2022

Feature-rich digital signing

Pros

Able to use for both regular document signing and digital notary with video recording.

Cons

Setting up templates can be a bit cumbersome, but it gets easier the more you use it.

Price.

Reasons for switching to Secured Signing

ESign switched owners to Foxit and no longer offered pay per document pricing.

Brent

Best thing since sliced bread

Friendly responsive staff and great user guides. When you have a query you get human intervention promptly. They listen to your suggestion and make amendments accordingly.

Pros

It is very easy to learn how to use it and it is Fast in application and streamlines business practices. Video Confirmation is a bonus. Customers love it.

Cons

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing that I do not like about Secured Signing Software.

Reasons for choosing Secured Signing

Local representation and it being compatible with Finpower Connect which is the leading industry software for Finance Companies.

Anthony

Solid and useful product

We've found this to be the exact thing we needed, which was a way to get a digital signature on contracts and keep track of the signature process. The price point is very fair.

Pros

It's pretty easy to get set up and get using quickly. To do the basic uploading of a document that you want signed and send it off with tracking of signatures, it works great. I like that we can pay as we go so aren't foisting out huge fees for something we only use 5 times a month.

Cons

The user interface and UX for the service is a little clunky. It's not too bad once you get used to it, but it feels like it might be a little more intuitive.

Reasons for choosing Secured Signing

The price and pricing model was right for the value we believed we would get from such a service. It seemed to have the right features.

Jared

Great value for small companies needing to capture signatures online

Overall Secured Signing has been very helpful with question and offers free live training to help get started. Great company that cares.

Pros

Secured Signing allows users to customize any form and the price is great compared to competitors.

Cons

Not having the ability to insert multiple uniform signatures/initial boxes

Reasons for choosing Secured Signing

Price point and flexibility were the two biggest drivers of our choice.

Don

Industry: Law Practice

Satisfied User

They designed from scratch the ability for me to complete digital Notarial Certificates that are acceptable internationally and to our Department of Internal Affairs. They have now introduced digital signing to the Webforms precedent documents that is opening the way for more efficient completing of legal documents.

Pros

The user-friendly site that makes for simple digital signing of documents. The readily available Customer Support available if issues are experienced.

Cons

There are no features in the software that create problems for us.

Reasons for choosing Secured Signing

Their cost structures were prohibitive and the response to customer inquiries poor.

Bonnie

Industry: Publishing

August 2022

Free digital signing for small businesses

I no longer have to worry about printing and scanning contracts. I just upload and invite and the signatures are done so easily!

Pros

I started using Secured Signing because I get three free documents a month, and that's about all I need as a solo entrepreneur. I am able to easily upload and sign documents, and invite my clients to sign

Cons

I did have a bit of a learning curve to overcome when I first used the software. The UI wasn't 100% intuitive, but after a little bit of experimenting, I found it wasn't actually that difficult to use. There might be more tutorials now; it's been a while since I started using it, and now I find it easy.

Free signing

Rawinia

We really like Secured Signing!

we thoroughly enjoy using Secured Signing. With the recent microsoft work integration it has made sending documents a whole lot easier!

Pros

How easy it is to all parties to use and the affordability of the programme.

Cons

limited fonts for signatures and no text box for additional info (i.e response codes for payments) which you can tag to certain signees.

Reasons for choosing Secured Signing

cheaper and looks alot nicer.

Reasons for switching to Secured Signing

alot easier on the user. looks alot nicer too.

Matt

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great Integration with RDB ProNet

We've found Secured Signing extremely straight forward to set up and very easy to use. It's been a valuable tool for registering candidates and clients plus it has a much more professional feel than our previous process.

Pros

Integration with RDB ProNet Reasonably Priced Easy to Use

Cons

Would like to be able to add attachments to canned response emails

Response from Secured Signing

Thanks for leaving us a review Matt. Glad to hear you're finding our software + the RDB Pronet integration valuable and that your candidates and clients are finding it more professional. Will look into your suggestion about adding attachments to canned response emails - thanks for letting us know.

Replied June 2019

Nick

Secured Signing

Our relationship with Secured Signing came and the perfect time for our business with respect to providing our customers with a refined process for completing documentation, of which there was plenty! Our customers expressed frustration with the time it took to complete forms and our employees where equally frustrated with the administrative work associated with the process of screening, correcting, scanning and uploading forms. It's been over 5 years since we started working with the Secured Signing team and since then, the scope of products on offer has increased and has greatly benefited our business.

Pros

It's easy to use and offer flexibility in it's design, when it needs to be. As a business we want to report on performance and audit our process, which Secured Signing delivers to us.

Cons

There is nothing really that I do not like about the Secured Signing product.

Response from Secured Signing

Thanks a lot for your review Nick. It has been great working with you and Manpower Group over the last 5 years! We love that our software has improved the process your customers have to follow and reduced their frustration + made it easy for them to complete documentation. Good to hear the reporting and audit features have saved your team time as well.

Replied May 2019

Glynn

May 2022

My first attempts to use it

Getting 18 people to sign documents was fast and easy (but see above). Far better than having to track down those people given the working from home situation at the moment.

Pros

The adding of a signature to a document is straight forward, although having to add the same 18 signatures to two different documents is a pain (see below regarding a library).

Cons

The creation of a template form is average. There is no snap to grid for the fields, making it difficult to precisely align the fields. There is no right justification option for values meaning everything is left justified. Copying a field makes two identical copies of the same field. Renaming one of them just renames BOTH of them. Once you import a template, the underlying words, layout cannot be amended, meaning of you want to make adjustments, the base document needs to be amended and uploaded again. A good form designer will allow the user to add extra text into the document, move things around, proper formatting etc. It also needs a library of previously saved signatures with the ability to drag and drop from the library to the document. Better than having to recreate the name and email every single time.

Suzanne

Secured Signings Provides Excellent Platform for Online Notaries

I find that the customer support to be superb and above industry standards for companies that do not charge for premium support. I find the signer experience to be the easiest of the three platforms that I interchange. I find that there are fewer failures on international signings than other platforms. The responsiveness to feature improvement is very quick and the tech team is excellent at creating a great user experience for both the notary and the signer.

Pros

Because the platform allows the signer to complete KBA and CA ahead of time, the time online is greatly minimized allowing for more notarizations per day.

Cons

I find the document preparation part of the software to be difficult. Mistakes are difficult to fix once you have saved and tagged the documents without having to reload and retag the entire document set, and be charged again for new documents uploaded. This may or may not have been fixed by the time of this review.

Reasons for choosing Secured Signing

Great customer support and responsiveness. Incredible security features and easy to use for the signer. For me its all about the signer rather than the notary as long as the security is built into the process.

Kate