• Pros

• "It is very easy to learn how to use it and it is Fast in application and streamlines business practices. Video Confirmation is a bonus. Customers love it."

• "The product is easy to use Cost is reasonable"

• "How easy it is to all parties to use and the affordability of the programme. "

• Cons

• "The only thing I can think of is that sometimes the email seems to go to a spam folder - but no problem once we have advised the job applicant to search for it"

• "I think it's not what we dont like but what we dont understand on how to fully use the software and our limited time to investigate and be trained to best use the software"

• "Would like to be able to add attachments to canned response emails"

Browse Secured Signing Reviews

Megan from People Medical Consulting

A very satisfied customer!

My experience has been phenomenal. Amazing customer service and I can't explain how excited I am that this integrated directly with my CRM and that the team understand the challenges of recruitment.

Pros

Secured Signing has: - A great sales process to ensure you have all your questions answered, and a demo before you sign up - a month trial period to test it out to make sure it works for you - a great customer support team that work with you to ensure you're getting what you need out of the product - A great technical team that are willing and able to customise things as needed - Integrates directly with my system which makes it easy to use once set up - Great set up which allows you to preview before saving

Cons

Every issue or concern I've had, I have made sure to raise them with my contact in the customer support or technical team and it has been rectified immediately, or I'm given a timeline on when it will be changed.

Reasons for Switching to Secured Signing

My CRM recommended Secured Signing.

Brian from Spring Meadow Stables

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Getting Started with OnLine Signatures

Like the overall look and feel, great set of features, thorough documentation, and very responsive support folks even though I was using the free trial!

Pros

Ability to create a url that our customers could click on anytime to complete a Waiver and Release of Liability - required paperwork for every visitor riding or in same area as horses.

Cons

It would be useful to have a definition of terms, aka glossary. My idea of what a "document" is and theirs of "document count" is very different, so a detailed definition would have saved time. It's a little detail, but something that costed me extra time, revisions, and trials, in getting the form to do as required. The template editor has a funny undocumented behavior - even when the check boxes are set to be filled out by signer, the check marks get set/reset every time you select that field. So after selecting to check or change properties, I'd need to go back and select it again to turn off the checkmark.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Pricing plan, free trial, and ratings and recommendations on other website when researching solutions / tools.

Arryn from Lift with Holly and Arryn

Not what it seems

I never sent out a single document because I didn't like their platform (seems outdated) and they have billed me two times for service I never used. And I can't cancel until I pay for another month of service that I didn't use.

Pros

Nothing. I found it much less intuitive than comparable options, like Hellosign or Docusign.

Cons

It's not actually "Pay-as-you-go". It's a minimum of $9.95/month.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

"Pay-as-you-go" option. It's not, though. It's $9.95/month minimum.

Reasons for Switching to Secured Signing

Looking for a pay-per-document sent. I send about 5 documents per month, so this seemed great. But it wasn't.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied April 2020

Hi Arryn, Sorry to hear Secured Signing wasn't the right solution for your business. As discussed prior to the reviews you placed all of your payments were refunded in full due to your dissatisfaction. Our pricing is transparently on our website: https://www.securedsigning.com/pricing Thanks, Secured Signing

Gavin from Pinstripe Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Secure and easy signing of documents for clients and candidates

Generally easy to use and support is just a phone call away.

Pros

The system makes sending , tracking and signing of documents that we utilize for our clients and candidates seamless. Additionally, having the ability to provide candidates with a url for the form is great.

Cons

Setting up some of the templates and having to reload templates to be able to edit these.

Brent from E B Lopans

Best thing since sliced bread

Friendly responsive staff and great user guides. When you have a query you get human intervention promptly. They listen to your suggestion and make amendments accordingly.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing that I do not like about Secured Signing Software.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Local representation and it being compatible with Finpower Connect which is the leading industry software for Finance Companies.

Anthony from Handmade Web & Design

Solid and useful product

We've found this to be the exact thing we needed, which was a way to get a digital signature on contracts and keep track of the signature process. The price point is very fair.

Pros

It's pretty easy to get set up and get using quickly. To do the basic uploading of a document that you want signed and send it off with tracking of signatures, it works great. I like that we can pay as we go so aren't foisting out huge fees for something we only use 5 times a month.

Cons

The user interface and UX for the service is a little clunky. It's not too bad once you get used to it, but it feels like it might be a little more intuitive.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

The price and pricing model was right for the value we believed we would get from such a service. It seemed to have the right features.

Jared from Jarie Properties LLC

Great value for small companies needing to capture signatures online

Overall Secured Signing has been very helpful with question and offers free live training to help get started. Great company that cares.

Pros

Secured Signing allows users to customize any form and the price is great compared to competitors.

Cons

Not having the ability to insert multiple uniform signatures/initial boxes

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Price point and flexibility were the two biggest drivers of our choice.

Charlene from Zenergy Group

Great investment, huge improvement in compliance with our onboarding process. Reduction in administration time. The introduction, training and onboarding that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided has been amazing, as well as the continued ongoing support when ever we have follow up queries.

Pros

The Integration with our CRM system is amazing. The feature where you can update your database fields is great. As well as the automatically filing to the database. The ease of use as a company, from the first contact, demo, integration to ongoing customer support.

Cons

Only downside is retrieving expired documents.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

It was a simple yet effective product that ticked all the boxes. The value for money was unbeatable. The support from the sales team was great without being too pushy.

Peta from Kinetic Recruitment

Secured Signing

Really good, great customer support, easy to use and has solved a problem we had.

Pros

One of the best features is that it integrates with our ATS so sending and receiving signed documents back is seamless.

Cons

No least, just there are a few tweaks that could be made so its a little less clunky.

Amanda from Team Recruitment

So easy to use!

Time saving, less paper!

Pros

So simple to use from an initiator perspective. Our recipients also find that it's an easy process to complete. It saves so much time and integrates with our ATS perfectly!

Cons

I haven't had any issues with using it at all

Rawinia from Te Wananga o Raukawa

We really like Secured Signing!

we thoroughly enjoy using Secured Signing. With the recent microsoft work integration it has made sending documents a whole lot easier!

Pros

How easy it is to all parties to use and the affordability of the programme.

Cons

limited fonts for signatures and no text box for additional info (i.e response codes for payments) which you can tag to certain signees.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

cheaper and looks alot nicer.

Reasons for Switching to Secured Signing

alot easier on the user. looks alot nicer too.

Matt from Daniel Owen Ltd

Great Integration with RDB ProNet

We've found Secured Signing extremely straight forward to set up and very easy to use. It's been a valuable tool for registering candidates and clients plus it has a much more professional feel than our previous process.

Pros

Integration with RDB ProNet Reasonably Priced Easy to Use

Cons

Would like to be able to add attachments to canned response emails

Response from Secured Signing

Replied June 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review Matt. Glad to hear you're finding our software + the RDB Pronet integration valuable and that your candidates and clients are finding it more professional. Will look into your suggestion about adding attachments to canned response emails - thanks for letting us know.

Nick from ManpowerGroup

Secured Signing

Our relationship with Secured Signing came and the perfect time for our business with respect to providing our customers with a refined process for completing documentation, of which there was plenty! Our customers expressed frustration with the time it took to complete forms and our employees where equally frustrated with the administrative work associated with the process of screening, correcting, scanning and uploading forms. It's been over 5 years since we started working with the Secured Signing team and since then, the scope of products on offer has increased and has greatly benefited our business.

Pros

It's easy to use and offer flexibility in it's design, when it needs to be. As a business we want to report on performance and audit our process, which Secured Signing delivers to us.

Cons

There is nothing really that I do not like about the Secured Signing product.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks a lot for your review Nick. It has been great working with you and Manpower Group over the last 5 years! We love that our software has improved the process your customers have to follow and reduced their frustration + made it easy for them to complete documentation. Good to hear the reporting and audit features have saved your team time as well.

Don from Thomas & Co Lawyers Ltd

Industry: Law Practice

Satisfied User

They designed from scratch the ability for me to complete digital Notarial Certificates that are acceptable internationally and to our Department of Internal Affairs. They have now introduced digital signing to the Webforms precedent documents that is opening the way for more efficient completing of legal documents.

Pros

The user-friendly site that makes for simple digital signing of documents. The readily available Customer Support available if issues are experienced.

Cons

There are no features in the software that create problems for us.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Their cost structures were prohibitive and the response to customer inquiries poor.

Kate from Hohepa Hawke's Bay

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Use for recruitment

Amazing! Our issues were around the expense, time and complexity of doing job offers given the amount of paperwork we have to issue to new starters; we had to print multiple documents, send them by courier or fast post (or even hand deliver them), with many weak points where the papers went missing. With Secured Signing there is no delay, no chance of losing things, and really quick turn-around times.

Pros

Many things - huge savings in cost and time, cuts down our recruitment time, ensures we meet audit and legislative requirements, no 'paperwork' gets lost, ease of use for HR and new employees, and so on

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Level of service, cost-effectiveness, tailored very much for the NZ market, and I really like them!

Bill from H&R Block

Flexible and business-savvy

We have transitioned from a labour-intensive, totally manual process to one that integrates from selection to onboarding in as seamless a way as possible.

Pros

The willingness of the developers and consultants to attempt things unique to our circumstances. Their responsiveness and understanding of business requirements have made them a pleasure to work with on the core processes and refinements.

Cons

No negatives in our experiences to date.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied June 2019

Thanks for leaving us your review Bill - we've loved working with you & H&R Block over the years and that our software has helped you take your labour-intensive, manual process to a seamless one!

Pauline from Anywhere Accounting

Essential software for my clients to sign docments

Client declarations that need to be signed

Pros

The product is easy to use Cost is reasonable

Cons

That you can't delete a person's name once a document has been sent. I would love to delete people that are no longer clients as well

Recommended by colleague

Grant from Inspired Financial Planners

Some extra security features that others don't have

It's easy to use, seems like it's pretty secure, and is fairly competitively priced.

Pros

I like that Secured Signing has the feature that a code is required in order to access the file - you can't just use the link and access it. I'm not sure what extra security this adds if someone has access to the mailbox of the person signing, but hey - an extra security feature is a good thing. I haven't used it yet, but doing a video recording of the person signing seems like a great idea to get the person to sign it.

Cons

My biggest frustration is when I upload a document AND IT'S THE WRONG ONE. I haven't sent it for signing or done anything else with it, but the simple act of uploading a file counts as using one document. I don't feel like this is fair at all - I feel like it should only count if it's actually been signed or sent for signing. There have been multiple occasions where I've realised I either uploaded the wrong file or it needed a couple of touch-ups before uploading, but it's too late - I'm already down one more document.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied October 2019

Thanks for your feedback Grant. Great that you're liking using the software! We have recently built functionality to address your negative point around incorrect uploaded documents counting towards your credits. There is now an extra step where you can check the file that is selected prior to hitting the upload button a second time - hopefully this helps address the issue you're facing.

Chris from Premea Limited

Document Signing for the Modern Age

Secured signing has delivered a product that fixes a significant bottleneck in our business and makes our company more efficient.

Pros

Full and seamless integration with our CRM software. Significant time saved over hard copy mailing. No more lost contracts in the post. Significantly more signed contracts received on time than by postal methods.

Cons

We end up paying for functionality that we won't ever use.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the feedback Chris. Great to hear you're liking our CRM integrations and that using our software has saved you and your team time + ensured candidates and clients get their contracts back to you faster. We made the decision early-on to give every user full access to all features rather than have different levels of plans/access. Hopefully the time comes when you will get to use all the features! Happy to take you through a demo of features you're not using and see how we might be able to integrate them into your business if you'd like - just get in touch.

Jo from Intersoft Systems

Makes document signing easy

The whole process is painless and very quick. Saves printing and scanning paper documents and we have the reassurance that the document is legally binding.

Pros

Secured Signing is easy to use and the process from document creation to being fully signed is quick and secure.

Cons

The biggest drawback is some people either don't know how to use Secured Signing, or don't even want to try. Sometimes the document is printed and hand signed then scanned back to me which defeats the purpose of digital signing.

Gene from LawHawk Limited

A great system

Secured Signing have been great to work with. We've identified some other opportunities for how it can be used, and they have been very happy to look at how they could enhance the product to enable that.

Pros

It's very easy to get set up, and it works brilliantly with our document automation solution

Cons

Nothing. It does everything that I need it to.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks for taking the time to place a review Gene. Great to hear our software has helped you automate the way you and your clients deal with documents at LawHawk. Look forward to working with you to implement digital signing into other parts of your business soon!

Wendy from Numbers etc

Easy and Secure

Pros

It's easy to set up and get started. My clients are happy they no longer need to print, sign, scan and email documents. It's easy to combine several documents to send to one client and is helping me to create less paper. Secured signing have offered a free on-line training session, I'm hoping this will help me use more features that might be available.

Cons

Nothing so far, I'm still finding my way around and only using it on a very basic level.

David from All About Books Ltd

Great product

I'm an accountant and use the software to get my client's to sign documents. It saves both my clients and I time as well as saving trees - everyone ends up with a digitally signed copy of the document which can easily be forwarded to banks or wherever.

Pros

Simple and easy to use, good value for money compared to other similar products. Very good customer support via email.

Cons

I don't have any problems with the software

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Great to hear that Secured Signing is helping your accounting business and saving both you and your clients time and hassle - thanks for leaving the review David!

Brooke from Triple0 Medical Recruitment

Fantastic software and service

Secured signing has helped speed up our process and allow us to get a lot more jobs completed. Highly recommend

Pros

How quick and efficient the software is, there is no waiting around. This helps speed up my job immensely.

Cons

Nothing, just need to learn how to use this and then you are good to go.

Daisy from Ratescalc

From the name itself - Secured!!

Great!!! and great support from rep while integrating the API. Thank you very much

Pros

Security and easy access and comfy as you can sign in your mobile, tab or PC

Cons

Sometimes I got an error that I cannot sign a document. My test document used 2 the same email addresses to sign. So, it was a user error maybe. I hope I got the real error message so that I will know.

Jan from Bayside Bookkeeper

Secured Signing review

Very good option for allowing the signing of documents to be hassle-free and streamlined

Pros

Easy to use, saves a lot of time for myself and my clients in printing / signing / scanning back documents

Cons

Probably has a lot of features I don't know about as I never have time to research it (not the software's fault!!)

Angie from Wealth Connect Finance

Great for a paperless office

I have a home office and it saves me having to print sign and re-scan documents.

Pros

Set up is relatively easy and it is easy to use for the signing of documents. With the click of a button you are done!

Cons

by default it notes your name and the date that you have signed. If I forget to untick this option and it shows on documents I need to resign.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks for placing the review Angie. Awesome to hear we're helping your home office be paperless and removing the hassle of printing, signing and re-scanning documents! We will take a look at your feedback around the default adding of name and dates and the functionality around this to see if we can improve the software.

David from CE Bookkeeping

Secured Sign - My Clients love it

Very happy with the product and ease of use. I have templates setup with the custom tags. Takes only a min or two to send a doc to my clients. Also all my clients have mentioned how easy to sign now and are really happy I have chosen this system.

Pros

I really like the custom tags that I add to the document makes it easy when uploading. Also the 2FA was the main reason I went with secured sign to add extra step to make sure doc is being signed by the intended.

Cons

At the start I found it a bit difficult to work out how to use the product. I actually spent quite a few hours reading the instructions to implement it how I wanted to. The videos were helpful. I didn't like that it seemed to use up my document quota when testing the process. I need to test it to seen how it appears on my clients end.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

I liked the 2FA with the text code and that it was recommended by ICB. Very happy with thigs so far.

Kylie from SAHSSI

Secured Signing Software

A very easy process overall. In the initial set up stages I have a few questions which were answered promptly. I had no real difficulty in setting this up and find is very convenient.

Pros

I like that I can set up a standard email when sending out documents for signing, and that I can attach other documents to this email also, not just the ones that need signing. Some of my clients are no very IT savvy, but have said that they also found it very easy to use.

Cons

Toggling between the different pages of a document that need signing can be a bit of a nuisance, but its really not that big of an issue

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Inexpensive and offered the best plans for the number of documents I would be needing.

Mariska from Hohepa Services Limited

Hohepa

Pros

That we dont have to print contracts anymore and have a workflow for signing of dicuments

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Fastest response time back to us.

Iris from Easy Pickings

Industry: Farming

Efficient, time saving and ease of use

Pros

New hires are able to complete employment paperwork digitally No more handwritten and hard to read documents All paperwork is received in time The software is so easy to use

Cons

I have only been using the software for a couple of weeks and have not yet come across anything I don't like

Pricing

Matt from Eagna Consulting

Easy to use and great on boarding experience!

I've had a great experience with Secured Signing from the initial demo, implementation and training through to using the product everyday in the business. Their support has been first class.

Pros

The product integrated seamlessly with our CMS and was very easy to set up and start using.

Cons

I am very happy with the software so far.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

The integration with our CMS and the cost.

Reasons for Switching to Secured Signing

Mainly because of the integration with our CMS.

Peter from Glen Innes Severn Council

Have been using Secured Signing as a trial version.

Pros

Ease of use. Good features. Secure. Well laid out.

Cons

Nothing really. It is quite good overall.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your review Peter. Glad you're finding Secured Signing easy to use and that you're liking the features!

Andrew from Ethical Financial Planning Ltd

First Impressions

As i have only been using the software for the last week i feel it is a little to early to give a true picture. First impression are good so far.

Pros

Visually very pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate around the software.

Cons

More basic help tutorial especially for new users.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

For all the reasons above and it allowed me to start on a pay as you go basis.

Carla from All Trades Accounts

EOY document signing!!

Pros

The software is relatively simple to use, and worked well, combining documents was a breeze. My clients like that it is secure , but also only a few clicks for them. Loving it so far!

Cons

No Comments to make at this time. Still getting familiar with everything.

Recommended in my professional association. ICB Australia

Bella from Zebra Insights Group Ltd

Satisfy

Pros

user friendly with reasonable price and great support team.

Cons

couldn't use outside office, i.e. couldn't upload the file via ios?

Philip from Campbell & Samuel Ltd.

Review of Secured Signing

Very good overall experience. It saves time, money and practical issues of having to send hard copies to clients and for them to sign and send back.

Pros

Product was easy to use and it integrated well with the data on my computer.

Cons

A problem with verification when documents are returned, but I am on a free trial and don't know product that well. Customer support came back quickly and I need to follow their advice to sort out my verification issue.

Rebecca from Ryan Recruitment Ltd

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Pros

It's paperless, the speed and ease of completing forms. The forms are attached directly to candidates file, no manual work required.

Cons

There are a lot email notifications coming through.

martha from Red Appointments

Industry: Mining & Metals

happy

happy

Pros

very accurate with timing deadlines and updates

Cons

nothing really very happy with happy with how things are at this stage

wasnt really looking around

Lachlan from agPAY Pty Ltd

Secured Signing for agPAY

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use and functionality is perfect for what we need

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about the system

Excellent service and delivery

Jodie from Up To Date Books and Training

Secured Signing for Bas Agents

I am impressed with the product as I can send a multi page pdf document to my clients with one or several signatures required. They can easily sign on their phone or pc and the signed document is back in my inbox very quickly. I no longer have to wait long periods to receive signed paperwork back and can move my jobs along faster. I also receive a copy of the signed document in my email so that I can file away a copy easily. A great product that saves me time.

Pros

It is easy to upload documents and then select the pages on which you need a signature. You can also enter in new fields where you would like your client to enter information. The system keeps you updated on the progress of the signing task.

Cons

I had one client that had issues signing, but I think that was related to her running a very old windows version.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

I saw the add on my bookkeepers association web site (ICB)

Sif from Find Recruitment

Signing away the past

Success so long as the right forms have been uploaded. It would be good to be able to preview the forms as you are about to send them.

Pros

Secured Signing makes approvals and contract agreements so much easier. Since we are still reliant on peoples approval being sealed by a squiggly version of your name, Secured Signing has the perfect solution. In the past we would have to email, print, sign, scan, email, file and hope that it all worked, but now it's all just a few clicks and it does the same thing. And better yet- you can do it on your phone. Absolutely recommend this product.

Cons

I am still ironing out some of the process steps but this might be lack of training on my side.

I moved company

Vi from FoodTechies Finland

Does what it says, UI/UX could use a bit of work.

If you are looking for top-of-the-line digital signature and encryption at an affordable price, I would say this is the way to go.

Pros

Freemium option is very good and I like the pay-as-you-go option. They also offer PKI encryption and a host of other security features in comparison to their competitors

Cons

It was a bit hard to use initially and took some time to figure out. UI/UX experience could definitely be better. Creating the template is quite tedious and it is hard to line up the text fields properly and they do not automatically snap or align with each other. I would also like to be able to sign the document before sending it to the second person to sign, something I haven't quite figured out how to do yet...

Khloe from Wesley Jones Law

Industry: Law Practice

Secured Signing Review

Pros

The software is easy to use and more importantly its easy for clients to use, with the new added video option it makes signing documents with clients seamless and simple, it has enabled us to improve our client services and client satisfaction.

Cons

I would love to be able to reuse documents, without having to reboot the system.

Paula from Citta Ltd

Overall, very good

Pretty good once we got familiar with the programme. It serves our purposes nicely.

Pros

The programme was easy to use, especially for the invitees. A simple code and instructions to sign.

Cons

It doesn't remember certain frequently used invitees. So have to keep manually entering their email address. Would be helpful to set up an address book to select from.

Nikki from E3 Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product and design - will definitely add value to our recruitment process

Fab customer service - especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Will be recommending

Pros

Making the recruitment and documentation process run more efficiently

Cons

Understanding the differences between mobile and laptop interaction (HTML5 technology) means inhouse designing is difficult - you may be best considering design packages with Secured Sign.

Amy from Amy's Bookshelf Reviews

Industry: Writing and Editing

DocuSign is very secure

Pros

I like that documents can be signed off on, and everything is secured. It also helps that it gets rid of a lot of printing, and scanning just to send signed documents.

Cons

There isn't really any downside to this software, but it is recommended if you'd use it frequently, not just once in a while.

Dorothy from Anytime Accounts & Admin

Review from a BAS Agent

So much easier to gain authorizations from clients. More time efficient, from both sides. Communication from the software re docs being signed is great, my clients are finding the process easy too

Pros

Ease of use. Clients feedback for authorizing documents has all been positive.

Cons

None, I’m happy with this product. Would definitely recommend

David from Mansfield Partners Accounting Tax and Business Advisory

Esign value for money and easy to use

Works well. Clients can use it with ease.

Pros

Competitive pricing. Easy to use once set up. Very customisable to any need. Can get a small montlhy allocation for a small business and pay as you go for excess documents

Cons

Hard to set up. User manual could be more user friendly

Competitive pricing

Paul from Margin Partners

Seamless

Very happy

Pros

It just works. It's simple and concise.

Cons

I can't say it lacks anything. Does what it promises.