• Pros

• "It is very easy to learn how to use it and it is Fast in application and streamlines business practices. Video Confirmation is a bonus. Customers love it."

• "Security and easy access and comfy as you can sign in your mobile, tab or PC"

• "Secured Signing is easy to use and the process from document creation to being fully signed is quick and secure. "

• Cons

• "The only thing I can think of is that sometimes the email seems to go to a spam folder - but no problem once we have advised the job applicant to search for it"

• "I think it's not what we dont like but what we dont understand on how to fully use the software and our limited time to investigate and be trained to best use the software"

• "Would like to be able to add attachments to canned response emails"

Browse Secured Signing Reviews

Megan from People Medical Consulting

A very satisfied customer!

My experience has been phenomenal. Amazing customer service and I can't explain how excited I am that this integrated directly with my CRM and that the team understand the challenges of recruitment.

Pros

Secured Signing has: - A great sales process to ensure you have all your questions answered, and a demo before you sign up - a month trial period to test it out to make sure it works for you - a great customer support team that work with you to ensure you're getting what you need out of the product - A great technical team that are willing and able to customise things as needed - Integrates directly with my system which makes it easy to use once set up - Great set up which allows you to preview before saving

Cons

Every issue or concern I've had, I have made sure to raise them with my contact in the customer support or technical team and it has been rectified immediately, or I'm given a timeline on when it will be changed.

Brent from E B Lopans

Best thing since sliced bread

Friendly responsive staff and great user guides. When you have a query you get human intervention promptly. They listen to your suggestion and make amendments accordingly.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing that I do not like about Secured Signing Software.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Local representation and it being compatible with Finpower Connect which is the leading industry software for Finance Companies.

Jared from Jarie Properties LLC

Great value for small companies needing to capture signatures online

Overall Secured Signing has been very helpful with question and offers free live training to help get started. Great company that cares.

Pros

Secured Signing allows users to customize any form and the price is great compared to competitors.

Cons

Not having the ability to insert multiple uniform signatures/initial boxes

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Price point and flexibility were the two biggest drivers of our choice.

Arryn from Lift with Holly and Arryn

Not what it seems

I never sent out a single document because I didn't like their platform (seems outdated) and they have billed me two times for service I never used. And I can't cancel until I pay for another month of service that I didn't use.

Pros

Nothing. I found it much less intuitive than comparable options, like Hellosign or Docusign.

Cons

It's not actually "Pay-as-you-go". It's a minimum of $9.95/month.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

"Pay-as-you-go" option. It's not, though. It's $9.95/month minimum.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied April 2020

Hi Arryn, Sorry to hear Secured Signing wasn't the right solution for your business. As discussed prior to the reviews you placed all of your payments were refunded in full due to your dissatisfaction. Our pricing is transparently on our website: https://www.securedsigning.com/pricing Thanks, Secured Signing

Wendy from Numbers etc

Easy and Secure

Pros

It's easy to set up and get started. My clients are happy they no longer need to print, sign, scan and email documents. It's easy to combine several documents to send to one client and is helping me to create less paper. Secured signing have offered a free on-line training session, I'm hoping this will help me use more features that might be available.

Cons

Nothing so far, I'm still finding my way around and only using it on a very basic level.

Don from Thomas & Co Lawyers Ltd

Industry: Law Practice

Satisfied User

They designed from scratch the ability for me to complete digital Notarial Certificates that are acceptable internationally and to our Department of Internal Affairs. They have now introduced digital signing to the Webforms precedent documents that is opening the way for more efficient completing of legal documents.

Pros

The user-friendly site that makes for simple digital signing of documents. The readily available Customer Support available if issues are experienced.

Cons

There are no features in the software that create problems for us.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Their cost structures were prohibitive and the response to customer inquiries poor.

Kate from Hohepa Hawke's Bay

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Use for recruitment

Amazing! Our issues were around the expense, time and complexity of doing job offers given the amount of paperwork we have to issue to new starters; we had to print multiple documents, send them by courier or fast post (or even hand deliver them), with many weak points where the papers went missing. With Secured Signing there is no delay, no chance of losing things, and really quick turn-around times.

Pros

Many things - huge savings in cost and time, cuts down our recruitment time, ensures we meet audit and legislative requirements, no 'paperwork' gets lost, ease of use for HR and new employees, and so on

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Level of service, cost-effectiveness, tailored very much for the NZ market, and I really like them!

Bill from H&R Block

Flexible and business-savvy

We have transitioned from a labour-intensive, totally manual process to one that integrates from selection to onboarding in as seamless a way as possible.

Pros

The willingness of the developers and consultants to attempt things unique to our circumstances. Their responsiveness and understanding of business requirements have made them a pleasure to work with on the core processes and refinements.

Cons

No negatives in our experiences to date.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied June 2019

Thanks for leaving us your review Bill - we've loved working with you & H&R Block over the years and that our software has helped you take your labour-intensive, manual process to a seamless one!

Pauline from Anywhere Accounting

Essential software for my clients to sign docments

Client declarations that need to be signed

Pros

The product is easy to use Cost is reasonable

Cons

That you can't delete a person's name once a document has been sent. I would love to delete people that are no longer clients as well

Recommended by colleague

Grant from Inspired Financial Planners

Some extra security features that others don't have

It's easy to use, seems like it's pretty secure, and is fairly competitively priced.

Pros

I like that Secured Signing has the feature that a code is required in order to access the file - you can't just use the link and access it. I'm not sure what extra security this adds if someone has access to the mailbox of the person signing, but hey - an extra security feature is a good thing. I haven't used it yet, but doing a video recording of the person signing seems like a great idea to get the person to sign it.

Cons

My biggest frustration is when I upload a document AND IT'S THE WRONG ONE. I haven't sent it for signing or done anything else with it, but the simple act of uploading a file counts as using one document. I don't feel like this is fair at all - I feel like it should only count if it's actually been signed or sent for signing. There have been multiple occasions where I've realised I either uploaded the wrong file or it needed a couple of touch-ups before uploading, but it's too late - I'm already down one more document.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied October 2019

Thanks for your feedback Grant. Great that you're liking using the software! We have recently built functionality to address your negative point around incorrect uploaded documents counting towards your credits. There is now an extra step where you can check the file that is selected prior to hitting the upload button a second time - hopefully this helps address the issue you're facing.

Matt from Daniel Owen Ltd

Great Integration with RDB ProNet

We've found Secured Signing extremely straight forward to set up and very easy to use. It's been a valuable tool for registering candidates and clients plus it has a much more professional feel than our previous process.

Pros

Integration with RDB ProNet Reasonably Priced Easy to Use

Cons

Would like to be able to add attachments to canned response emails

Response from Secured Signing

Replied June 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review Matt. Glad to hear you're finding our software + the RDB Pronet integration valuable and that your candidates and clients are finding it more professional. Will look into your suggestion about adding attachments to canned response emails - thanks for letting us know.

Nick from ManpowerGroup

Secured Signing

Our relationship with Secured Signing came and the perfect time for our business with respect to providing our customers with a refined process for completing documentation, of which there was plenty! Our customers expressed frustration with the time it took to complete forms and our employees where equally frustrated with the administrative work associated with the process of screening, correcting, scanning and uploading forms. It's been over 5 years since we started working with the Secured Signing team and since then, the scope of products on offer has increased and has greatly benefited our business.

Pros

It's easy to use and offer flexibility in it's design, when it needs to be. As a business we want to report on performance and audit our process, which Secured Signing delivers to us.

Cons

There is nothing really that I do not like about the Secured Signing product.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks a lot for your review Nick. It has been great working with you and Manpower Group over the last 5 years! We love that our software has improved the process your customers have to follow and reduced their frustration + made it easy for them to complete documentation. Good to hear the reporting and audit features have saved your team time as well.

Chris from Premea Limited

Document Signing for the Modern Age

Secured signing has delivered a product that fixes a significant bottleneck in our business and makes our company more efficient.

Pros

Full and seamless integration with our CRM software. Significant time saved over hard copy mailing. No more lost contracts in the post. Significantly more signed contracts received on time than by postal methods.

Cons

We end up paying for functionality that we won't ever use.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the feedback Chris. Great to hear you're liking our CRM integrations and that using our software has saved you and your team time + ensured candidates and clients get their contracts back to you faster. We made the decision early-on to give every user full access to all features rather than have different levels of plans/access. Hopefully the time comes when you will get to use all the features! Happy to take you through a demo of features you're not using and see how we might be able to integrate them into your business if you'd like - just get in touch.

Jo from Intersoft Systems

Makes document signing easy

The whole process is painless and very quick. Saves printing and scanning paper documents and we have the reassurance that the document is legally binding.

Pros

Cons

The biggest drawback is some people either don't know how to use Secured Signing, or don't even want to try. Sometimes the document is printed and hand signed then scanned back to me which defeats the purpose of digital signing.

Gene from LawHawk Limited

A great system

Secured Signing have been great to work with. We've identified some other opportunities for how it can be used, and they have been very happy to look at how they could enhance the product to enable that.

Pros

It's very easy to get set up, and it works brilliantly with our document automation solution

Cons

Nothing. It does everything that I need it to.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks for taking the time to place a review Gene. Great to hear our software has helped you automate the way you and your clients deal with documents at LawHawk. Look forward to working with you to implement digital signing into other parts of your business soon!

David from All About Books Ltd

Great product

I'm an accountant and use the software to get my client's to sign documents. It saves both my clients and I time as well as saving trees - everyone ends up with a digitally signed copy of the document which can easily be forwarded to banks or wherever.

Pros

Simple and easy to use, good value for money compared to other similar products. Very good customer support via email.

Cons

I don't have any problems with the software

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Great to hear that Secured Signing is helping your accounting business and saving both you and your clients time and hassle - thanks for leaving the review David!

Brooke from Triple0 Medical Recruitment

Fantastic software and service

Secured signing has helped speed up our process and allow us to get a lot more jobs completed. Highly recommend

Pros

How quick and efficient the software is, there is no waiting around. This helps speed up my job immensely.

Cons

Nothing, just need to learn how to use this and then you are good to go.

Daisy from Ratescalc

From the name itself - Secured!!

Great!!! and great support from rep while integrating the API. Thank you very much

Pros

Security and easy access and comfy as you can sign in your mobile, tab or PC

Cons

Sometimes I got an error that I cannot sign a document. My test document used 2 the same email addresses to sign. So, it was a user error maybe. I hope I got the real error message so that I will know.

Jan from Bayside Bookkeeper

Secured Signing review

Very good option for allowing the signing of documents to be hassle-free and streamlined

Pros

Easy to use, saves a lot of time for myself and my clients in printing / signing / scanning back documents

Cons

Probably has a lot of features I don't know about as I never have time to research it (not the software's fault!!)

Angie from Wealth Connect Finance

Great for a paperless office

I have a home office and it saves me having to print sign and re-scan documents.

Pros

Set up is relatively easy and it is easy to use for the signing of documents. With the click of a button you are done!

Cons

by default it notes your name and the date that you have signed. If I forget to untick this option and it shows on documents I need to resign.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks for placing the review Angie. Awesome to hear we're helping your home office be paperless and removing the hassle of printing, signing and re-scanning documents! We will take a look at your feedback around the default adding of name and dates and the functionality around this to see if we can improve the software.

Mariska from Hohepa Services Limited

Hohepa

Pros

That we dont have to print contracts anymore and have a workflow for signing of dicuments

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

Fastest response time back to us.

Iris from Easy Pickings

Industry: Farming

Efficient, time saving and ease of use

Pros

New hires are able to complete employment paperwork digitally No more handwritten and hard to read documents All paperwork is received in time The software is so easy to use

Cons

I have only been using the software for a couple of weeks and have not yet come across anything I don't like

Pricing

Matt from Eagna Consulting

Easy to use and great on boarding experience!

I've had a great experience with Secured Signing from the initial demo, implementation and training through to using the product everyday in the business. Their support has been first class.

Pros

The product integrated seamlessly with our CMS and was very easy to set up and start using.

Cons

I am very happy with the software so far.

Reasons for Choosing Secured Signing

The integration with our CMS and the cost.

Peter from Glen Innes Severn Council

Have been using Secured Signing as a trial version.

Pros

Ease of use. Good features. Secure. Well laid out.

Cons

Nothing really. It is quite good overall.

Response from Secured Signing

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your review Peter. Glad you're finding Secured Signing easy to use and that you're liking the features!

Rebecca from Ryan Recruitment Ltd

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Pros

It's paperless, the speed and ease of completing forms. The forms are attached directly to candidates file, no manual work required.

Cons

There are a lot email notifications coming through.

Sif from Find Recruitment

Signing away the past

Success so long as the right forms have been uploaded. It would be good to be able to preview the forms as you are about to send them.

Pros

Secured Signing makes approvals and contract agreements so much easier. Since we are still reliant on peoples approval being sealed by a squiggly version of your name, Secured Signing has the perfect solution. In the past we would have to email, print, sign, scan, email, file and hope that it all worked, but now it's all just a few clicks and it does the same thing. And better yet- you can do it on your phone. Absolutely recommend this product.

Cons

I am still ironing out some of the process steps but this might be lack of training on my side.

Paula from Citta Ltd

Overall, very good

Pretty good once we got familiar with the programme. It serves our purposes nicely.

Pros

The programme was easy to use, especially for the invitees. A simple code and instructions to sign.

Cons

It doesn't remember certain frequently used invitees. So have to keep manually entering their email address. Would be helpful to set up an address book to select from.

Nikki from E3 Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product and design - will definitely add value to our recruitment process

Fab customer service - especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Will be recommending

Pros

Making the recruitment and documentation process run more efficiently

Cons

Understanding the differences between mobile and laptop interaction (HTML5 technology) means inhouse designing is difficult - you may be best considering design packages with Secured Sign.

Dorothy from Anytime Accounts & Admin

Review from a BAS Agent

So much easier to gain authorizations from clients. More time efficient, from both sides. Communication from the software re docs being signed is great, my clients are finding the process easy too

Pros

Ease of use. Clients feedback for authorizing documents has all been positive.

Cons

None, I’m happy with this product. Would definitely recommend

Such a great system!

Pros

I love how easy to use it is and that it integrated well with our current system to ease the double handling in recruitment

Cons

What I like least? That it did not come out sooner!

Alexander from infinimesh, inc

Perfect online signing solution

Pros

Connect to different online document stores, audit log, notification services

Cons

sometimes PDF documents aren't fully captured, but any ODF structure works.

Liz from Fraser & Partners

System has limitations but great customer service

Pros

- Customer service was quick to answer my questions - Good price

Cons

- Didn't find the user guide very helpful - The system has some limitations