• Pros

• "AutoPilot is an amazing piece of software, it just works and works well. They achieve exactly what they promise and it is a joyful user experience."

• "I like the ease of use with this software. It is easy to toggle between searching formats and to find customers."

• "Very easy to use, great automation, good heads up feature. Love the postcard integration. From a workflow and automation perspective, it's really effective."

• Cons

• "The integrations are great but I wish they had even more! A Drift integration and Stripe integration would be huge. "

• "UI can be difficult to navigate between journeys. Statistics page is nice, but also difficult to get the whole picture when running multiple journeys. Difficult to measure a A/B split."

• "software is somewhat slow, for beginners it is somewhat difficult to understand its use at the beginning. but it really is worth it to improve your projects a lot."

Browse Autopilot Reviews

Kate from Alongside (Formerly Qimple)

A great tool, with great visual cues, powerful automation and integrations

Great platform, easy to learn and use, engaging for the team, awesome customer support, truly helpful content. No regrets. It's perfect for teams that are just starting out.

Pros

Because of the visual workflow (or journeys, as they appropriately call them) builder, this is an easy platform to catch on to. Getting the team to dive in and build our or edit journeys is quick and simple and doesn't require two days of reading documentation and tutorials to understand. Autopilot has done an amazing job of making the building of the workflows collaborative as well. Being able to annotate, comment, add images etc helps not only the team understand the goals, but is killer for reminding you why you built something the way you did a month later. The email, CRM, Slack integrations are all easy to set up and use as well.

Cons

I believe they are working on it since there have been a lot of updates recently, but the email manager could use a bit more love - it just doesn't stand out as well against the rest of the platform. Building and editing an individual email is simple enough, but managing the full list can be tricky. The reporting on the messaging bot is also lacking - but that feature is easy to use and helpful. It's easy to trust that they will continue to improve this.

Reasons for Choosing Autopilot

The visual designer and the confidence that I could get up and running fast enough.

Garrett from Kudos®

A Great Alternative to Full-Fledged Automation Software

Autopilot is a great solution if you're looking for something to automate a sequence of emails. I wouldn't consider it a replacement for full-fledged marketing automation software... yet, but it's a fantastic tool for email automation. Just keep in mind that there are a few hiccups that you'll potentially need to navigate such as email SpamAssassin errors (always use mail-tester.com to check your emails) and CRM sync issues.

Pros

It seems to me that Autopilot does only one thing - but it does that one thing REALLY well. I tested Autopilot briefly for a few weeks as an alternative to the drip program functionality in our Marketing Automation software. I was extremely impressed with how easy it is to build a drip program (called a "Journey" within Autopilot), as well as with the breadth of logic and functionality offered. Autopilot really sets itself apart with some amazing - seriously amazing - integrations and functionality that our Automation platform doesn't offer, such as sending SMS text messages or physical postcards. I really like that Autopilot offers in-app chat support, and that you generally don't need to wait longer than 5 minutes to get someone to help you out.

Cons

During the few weeks I tested Autopilot, I found a few issues that prevented me from really continuing to use the software for my use-case. The integration with Salesforce was clunky and un-intuitive, and most concerningly, it seemed that when the platform saw leads that already existed in Salesforce, it would stop them from progressing through the drip program. This was a real frustration, and I ended up just disconnecting Autopilot from the CRM in order to finish my test. Another concern we had was that after testing the emails I had configured using mail-tester.com, there was an error identified that could only be resolved by getting a dedicated IP address - something which adds a significant additional monthly cost to the cost of the program.

Adrien from Toucan Toco

Good tool but some things to improve

Autopilot has been a good tool to use but we had too many issues with the tool. There were a lot of disconnections with Pipedrive. The e-mail features are not that great.

Pros

I like the simplicity and the design of the tool. It's very easy to understand and to set up. There a lot of connections with other platforms such ad Google Ads Facebook and CRMs.

Cons

I do not like the price model, it's quite expansive. Be careful. And the connectivity with Pipedrive is not very good.

Reasons for Choosing Autopilot

We had already a CRM so we did not see the value of purchasing ActiveCampaign.

Alicja from NUADU

Beautiful, powerfull and userfriendly

Pros

I love Autopilot journeys and campaigns. I like the way how you onboard new users. I like your newsletters "in the loop" which was stopped now but hope to see it coming on my mailbox back again. The idea of helping users to develop in order to develop yourself in wonderful. I love your templates that are very customer-oriented and give ideas on how to use Autopilot more.

Cons

None. Just looking for features in Actions in Campaigns like resend to not opened etc.

Carry out email automation

Autopilot is used in the Marketing department to carry out email automation for our clients. It allows us to have an overview of the basic performance of our campaigns by email. Autopilot is a great tool for email marketing automation. I think the ideal scenario is for small and medium businesses with growing marketing teams, especially since their cost becomes much more accessible than applications like Marketo.

Pros

Autopilot has a large number of email templates that allow us to track the embedded link of our committed users. In addition, Autopilot allows the Marketing team to create a coherent funnel, with intelligent and easy-to-use segments. Another thing is that it is able to cover a large number of tasks, such as sending email newsletters and creating an advanced link based on various factors, such as default fields, potential customer owners, rules, among others. Another thing is Autopilot support, which offers an in-app chat service within the same application, so we can usually get in touch with them in just a few minutes.

Cons

There is much to be desired from the Autopilot WYSIWYG editor, which I hope can be improved with the next updates. Some actions related to APIs are very limited, so it would be good if they could provide a little more freedom. In addition, Autopilot allows very few integrations, and it would be excellent to work together with other marketing automation software to work faster.

Jamie from Dubber

Marketing Automation on Steroids

Pros

Autopilot is a marketers dream tool. You can create a 'journey' for almost any task, from sending out an email newsletter to creating an advanced nurture journey based on segmentation, rules, lead owners, default and custom fields, website actions and much, much more. If you use tools such as Salesforce and Segment then you can get even more out of the tool with less work, but I personally don't use either and I still get a huge ROI on the product. They also just updated the email building tool which was a very welcome update.

Cons

It would be great if the tool worked with other CRM's than just Salesforce. Some of the actions and triggers, particularly when it comes to API triggers are quite limited so some improvements with that would be great. The price can get quite high with large numbers of contacts and the business plan selected (A/B testing, API triggers and more). I would also like to see an end-user subscription management feature added so that I can fully move away from other email tools (i.e. MailChimp) whilst being compliant with the likes of GDPR.

Extensive options at a reasonable price for automation

Autopilot was originally a breath of fresh air for us. It gave us sophisticated contact-tracking, marketing automation and Salesforce integration inside of a pleasant UI with tools that were easy to understand. The Salesforce integration has subsequently become irritatingly expensive for a small organization.

Pros

The visual feedback of the journeybuilder makes automation easy and enjoyable to construct The wealth of options available for triggering, and for actions to trigger in journeys The contact-tracking functions are extensive and sophisticated Support is quick and helpful

Cons

Segment-building is rudimentary, and once a segment is deployed, the criteria cannot be edited, which leads to a logjam of similar segments for various automations that have to be either maintained and organized, or carefully deleted. Journeys, segments, and emails can easily become cluttered and lead to a general feeling of disorganization The Salesforce integration has become increasingly expensive

Reasons for Choosing Autopilot

At the time, we felt that Autopilot had the best combination of features for the price.

Brian from Zebra Invoices

A solid shout for marketing automation

Excellent, their customer service provides just that. They are knowledgeable and very responsive. Highly recommend.

Pros

Cons

They used to have a cheaper plan for smaller accounts which I found useful for managing my startup. When they removed this, it became a choice of staying with them and taking the hit on the pricing or to keep with them. I stayed with them - great decision!

Alegra from BUG PRO

Ease of AutoPilot

Autopilot is a very user friendly software. It is easy to learn and use.

Pros

Cons

The software can be slow at times and you have to restart your system so that it can fix itself and it freezes.

Sundeep from WaveMaker, Inc.

Could be better

Pros

We use Autopilot for Marketing Automation, this is really helpful in building the flows and defining the communication. This can easily be the all in one tool.

Cons

Though the platform is powerful there are some basic functionalities missing, the dashboards are incomplete and the integrations are not so great.

Aaron from Northwoods Greenscapes, LLC

Improving on improvement

The cost per additional mobile app user is a bit annoying, but when we run the numbers, it still makes it a good investment to have most of our employees on the app.

Pros

I love the fact that it tracks my whole business from lead generation (that helps me fill in routes based on a map) to setting up the contract (with recurring services and pre-scheduled packages) to crew management (with photo uploads and clock-in/clock-out of jobs and contacting customers) to invoicing (which can be automatic) to receiving payment (even by credit card on the mobile app!). Keeping records on paper and trying to run schedules for weekly, bi-weekly and tri-weekly services would be a nightmare! This really is an AutoPilot software. It is a complete solution that tracks everything which allows it to be the ultimate solution for reporting. I can look at sales close ratios, revenue per lead source, job completion times against budgeted hours, past-due invoices and so much more! I have worked with the system from Property Maintenance Technician to Sales Rep to General Manager and have not been disappointed.

Cons

Their asset management portion is in its beginning stages and is not incredibly useful at the moment, but they continue to build on their system and I suspect that they will soon have a robust equipment and vehicle management system.

Ben from Oikon Stewardship Solutions

A great way to manage email campaigns.

Autopilot is our email campagin management platform. It's really quite nice.

Pros

Two features really stand out to me, and prove the usefullness of Autopilot: the UI and the analytics. The graphical UI for building email journeys is very intuitive, and super easy to use. However, it's also super powerful. We've pluged in Salesforce, several different databases, and our customer support system, and using the fun shapes on the Journeys page. It's as simple as dragging objects onto the staging area and connecting them. In just a few minutes, you can have a analytics-focused email campaign ready to go, all without a bit of code. And once your journey is started, and your email send, the real-time data you get from your targets extremely granular. We get updates down to the second for events as small as vertical scrolling and mouse hovers over hotlinks. It's very impressive.

Cons

Autopilot feels very heavy in the browser. I really can't explain why it's as slow as it is sometimes. Pages can take up to 30 seconds to load, and that's on high end desktop workstations. I know there is a very complex backend for Autopilot, but on occassion the slow performance is inexcusable. It could just be that we manage dozens of journeys and hundreds of thousands of entries at the same time, but Autopilot can be quite slow. Also, sometimes the autofill feature in autopilot is erratic. This is a minor complaint, but you will notice it if you use Autopilot a lot.

Response from Autopilot

Replied April 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review Autopilot. We are always improving the experience of our clients.

March 2016

Jeffrey from SERVUS (whatisservus.com)

March 2016

Incredible Value. Make use of the templates. Explore the possibilities.

As a founder of a software startup, our team needed a solution to routinely engage our users/customers with information to help them with their on-boarding experience. Autopilot was the perfect fit! We had a lot of fun building the journeys and experimenting with what worked (and didn't work) for our team. Their templates gave us some great starting points, and helped us to open up our minds with ways to engage with our users in ways that we hadn't thought of. Of course, those same principals could easily be applied to outbound marketing campaigns with complex engagement logic, which we haven't started to implement as this time. Overall, we are very satisfied with Autopilot!

Pros

- Slack Integration - Segment Integration - Easy to build complex logic, visually - Dashboard to keep track of latest events - Many journey and email templates to get you started - Built-in email open/link tracking is helpful to find your engaged users - Good support - Great blog with ideas of how others use Autopilot - They are continuing to develop cool new features - User idea voting for features not yet developed

Cons

- Ability to access email / Slack templates seems inefficient (need to dig into the journey to find them) - With all of the capabilities that Autopilot offers, you can easily have your custom contact lists get out of hand - remember to KISS so that others on your team can pick up where you left off

Richard from gen xyz media

Great for automating Marketing requirements

Very good. Customer service is incredible, so I feel like any issues or objectives I want to hit are fully supported by the team. I hope this only improves as they grow and doesn't become watered down.

Pros

You can plan multiple campaigns visually and then share the boards (completed with annotations) with the client. This means everyone is on the same page and understands how the campaign will proceed. The customer support is also second to none - really good. It's also very visual - as someone who gets easily distracted and bored easily, being able to visualise campaigns in a physical way really helps.

Cons

The reporting in the email side of things could be better. Mailchimp, for example, provides decent reporting with easy actions (like automatic re-send to non-openers' - AP requires you do smart segmenting (which is actually better in the long term), but the mental journey to sort this out would be impossible without the customer support (so it isn't an issue).

Excellent Product For Marketing Automation

Autopilot solves the problem of marketing qualified leads for Pipedrive and Salesforce. The Autopilot Journey mapping visualize the customer flow along journeys to complete projects, identify and qualify leads and move contacts from visitor to Marketing Qualified leads using emails, site/page behaviors, chat, forms, and digital ads including remarketing. This tool is super simple to sue, GUI interface, and has the ability to substantially accelerate pipeline processes.

Pros

The absolute best feature of this product is that it has full control over Pipedrive. Based on observed behaviors from email campaigns, digital ads, chat or site/page performance, Autopilot can update Contacts, Deals, and Organizations, assign activities, notes increase deal values, stages, assign work to sales people and move deals through the pipeline. This tool makes Pipedrive 200% better and it's already really good.

Cons

The only knock on the product is the inability to filter out your synchronization with Pipedrive based on custom fields or some other value. When you sync, you sync all Contacts and your license fee pays for contacts you may do nothing with. If they could add a filter capability, this tool is about as good as it gets.

Great Tool For Those Looking For Ultimate Flexibility

We have integrated every data point from our site to custom Autoplit fields and then uses custom segments and journeys to automate our email sequences, Google ad Audiences, and Hubspot lead assignment. The price is great for small companies looking for flexibility without having to dish out the money for Pardot etc..

Pros

If your creative and are or have access to developers you can make Autopilot handle just about anything you want. Unlike Pardot, Marketo and other marketing automation systems, Autopilot has allowed me to create, send, and sync customer data across platforms. If it exists you can connect and send data to it - just maybe not right out of the box.

Cons

Where Autopilot excels at creating amazing journeys and automation, its reporting and contact management isn't quite as robust.

A Huge Breath of Fresh Air

Autopilot allows us affordable access to tremendous marketing automation potential from one-off email bursts to complicated journeys that follow our prospects through the entire funnel. After more than a year of searching for a program that could integrate with our website, Facebook, Salesforce and Twilio and do so affordably, Autopilot has been an unbelievable value. The program has occasional rough edges, especially in terms of designing and editing audience segments for journeys, and producing emails, but it's the best combination of ease-of-use, breadth of capabilities and affordability I've found in this space. Would strongly recommend to cash-strapped small organizations with a limited contact base.

Pros

Affordability for a small contact list Ease of use Visual Journey Builder Salesforce integration Features for price

Cons

Limits in contact segmentation Limits in triggers for actions Email editing suite can be a little basic

The beginning of a long romance with mailing system you won't see coming

Pros

Being a non-developer in developer-heavy environment, I greatly value products that allow you to set up stuff in graphic editor. While it was not so easy at first, once I worked with it for a while I find it intuitive, smart, and allowing you to quickly get to what you need. It also allows you to set up complicated journeys relatively easy!

Cons

If you won't have a colleague to show you the ropes, it may be challenging to start using. The pricing is rather steep and pays off only if you want to heavily personalize your journeys - if you are looking for bulk simple solutions, then the pricing is suboptimal.

Flexible tool for email campaigns

Pros

I really like how easy it is to set campaign, even the one where you want to use multiple conditions along the road. You just don't need any tech knowledge to set it up. It integrates great with Pipedrive so you can automatically remove contacts from your email campaign. Big kudos for Reporting section.

Cons

Deliverability of emails - we've compared it with other players on the market and with big campaigns it is an issue.

Jon from JonCovey.com

A must have app for your business

Autopilot is one of those apps that you spend many hours trying to find on Google, something that takes away the hard work in your business, and automates the important stuff. The support provided is world class and with the constant innovation offered, you can expect great things in the future from Autopilot. I'm a massive fan!

Pros

Easy to use, affordable to everyone, and world class support.

Cons

I really can't find a fault in the service Autopilot delivers, if they add any additional features the only thing I would suggest is they beef up the CRM functions. But as a service offered, its the best!

One of the best marketing automation tools

We are using Autopilot for marketing automations to onboard our new trial users. It has worked pretty well for our use case.

Pros

Its a very easy to use solution and has a robust feature set. Their journey creator is flawless and even a non-techinical person can use it with ease. The have very robust APIs and you can confirgure autopilot pretty easily with their APIs.

Cons

It would be great we can use our custom mail server to send the mails, like Mailgun or SendGrid.

Response from Autopilot

Replied December 2018

Thanks! We are so happy to have you on board. Great to see that you are having fun with Autopilot.

Adrian from SEO Guelph

Great Value For Money

Pros

I have been using Autopilot for over two years and have enjoyed every moment of the journey. The price is excellent and I love the heads up feature. This feature alone has increased conversions considerably for me. I like that Autopilot is easy to integrate and like the journey builder. I love that you can customize the experience depending on weather someone has clicked, opened, left unread. It's everything you could want.

Cons

I wished they had their own form builder. Currently the software will scan forms and integrate that way but it would be great if we could build own own from withing Autopilot. Other than that there aren't any other cons for me.

Willy from JustLegal

Easy to set up, powerful software

Well worth the money

Pros

Thanks to the integration with Segment, Autopilot was very easy to integrate using our existing triggers. Set up was also smooth and out of all of the marketing automation tools, Autopilot has the best onboarding and set up experience. Their unique ui/ux make it very easy to set up campaigns that not only include email and SMS triggers, but unique integrations with companies such as Lob that let you programmatically send postcards.

Cons

There is room for improvement with people/user tracking. Currently we're using GoSquared to fill in the gaps.

Brandon from Instapage

Lead Nurturing Finally More Visual with Autopilot

Pros

I really like the canvas that you can lay out the shapes and organize and plan lead nurture sequences. In my experience with lead nurture campaigns in other software, it is usually complicated with drop-down menus, hard to find email templates, etc. With Autopilot and the canvas structure, it is much easier for me to see what sequence I have set up and the timing of it all.

Cons

The biggest issue I have with Autopilot is that it doesn't have an RSS feed that we can tie into our company blog. We have had issues with MailChimp at times and wish Autopilot offered an RSS feed feature we could use as an alternative.

Great tool for automating your business

Pros

You can create very complex customer journeys and almost automate communications throughout the whole process.

Cons

Connectivity to other apps is still limited... for example Pipedrive doesn't allow to connect Deals, only Contacts.

Jackie from Camp Danbee

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Helped make email marketing easier!

Pros

We implemented Autopilot when we got serious about following up on internet based leads for our clients. I loved that I could create a "journey" for a potential customer that was not only automatic, but, as personalized as it could be for an email marketing campaign. The visual way that these journeys are mapped out makes total sense to me, and I appreciate how concrete it is.

Cons

As a novice, at best, I found that creating "journeys" took me a lot of time to understand. Once I did, it definitely got easier, but, it required some time and attention. I think that there are probably still features of this software that I am unsure how to use; and haven't been confident enough to explore.

Bill from GrowthRocks

One of the most complete marketing automation tools

Pros

Autopilot is one of the most complete marketing automation tools. It includes everything from email capturing widgets on the website (via chat popups and forms), setting up email campaigns, sms sending, custom lead scoring and much more. Also, the ability to create journeys that represent an entire automation flow is very convenient.

Cons

It lacks the option to access certain features of the app with one click (like the email templates feature, or the notifications feature). It also lacks the ability to BCC someone on the emails sent through the platform (so you can keep a copy of the exchange on Pipedrive for example). Last one, is that the Proactive headsup feature definitely needs to be more customizable in terms of when the headsup messages are triggered (e.g. trigger on 2nd visitor session, after x minutes on page, after y minutes have gone by, etc.)

Nivas from Freshworks

Great Visual Marketing Automation Software

Pros

Autopilot's Visual Journey Builder is super simple and easy to use. The triggers and conditions are well differentiated making it easy to explain to others too. The team has also been very helpful in solving critical challenges.

Cons

The software needs more integrations to be built. Right now they integrate with very limited number of applications which can be a challenge syncing data across platforms.

Response from Autopilot

Replied December 2018

Hello there! We are working very hard on integrations and next year is going to be full of surprises. Have fun with Autopilot.

Bryan from Velora Studios

The most powerful and modern marketing automation software

Autopilot allows us to schedule complex marketing automation sequences with ease.

Pros

Autopilot allows my team to do everything we need. We can setup complex customer journeys quickly, and with confidence. The ability to automatically attach to an HTML form and make it functional saves a lot of time and allows us to insert complex forms anywhere without needing to have a separate form submission database.

Cons

While there are some organization features like folders, I feel that journeys can get a little crowded quickly.

Ronnie from City Hope Church

Automate your Customer journeys like never before!

Just in the short time of implementing Auotpilot on our website and various places our capturing of customer's information has more than tripled. This has allowed us to track where they are, where they've been and helps us figure out and track where we want them to go. If you want to take your tracking of customers to the next level be sure to check out Autopilot. It's been a game changer.

Pros

Automation, of everything you can imagine for where your customers/clients are in the journey of your organization.

Cons

Cost is a little inhibiting for smaller orginizations.

Tim from RentingSmart

Automated marketing is simple with AutoPilot

Capturing website visitor details kicks off customer email marketing journeys.

Pros

The simplicity of it. Its GUI is intuitive, and it's easy to setup and get to work.

Cons

Not knowing how to use every feature, because there's so much this system can do.

Response from Autopilot

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your review Tim. We are glad you are having fun with the product.

Easy to use, flexible tool, great customer support

Pros

Extremely easy product to set up and collaborate within my team. The tool is flexible and scalable to accommodate for personalized user journeys. Support has been top-notch from day one, super helpful and responsive whenever an issue arises.

Tim from Springbuk®

I'm in LOVE with this software

Pros

Cons

Email templates are lacking. Some functionality leaves a bit to be desired. I'd love to see them improve their more basic email functionality.

Response from Autopilot

Replied December 2017

Hi Tim, We really appreciate your support of Autopilot and your feedback for improvements. We're pleased to share we've made some improvements to our email editor. You can now fully customize your emails using drag and drop editing, save templates for later, and preview emails on desktop and mobile. You can watch a short video on our blog to see how it works: https://blog.autopilothq.com/create-beautiful-emails-advanced-editor/ If you have any questions about this update or need help designing an email with the Advanced Editor, please email us at support@autopilothq.com.

Bartosz from 10Clouds

Powerful tool with good UI and big API

Pros

Autopilot has so many features, yet it is quick, simple to use and has a great UI/UX. Almost always I know what to do right away. Journeys are great, for me as a developer and for other people in Marketing team. I also have experience with API and their customer support. API is very well written with examples and possibility to test the code. I have contacted their customer support a few times and in most cases they responded quickly. It is also fantastic to have SalesForce integration.

Cons

I had some problems understanding the conversion funnel in the dashboard and had some problems with sending autopilot_id information when we wanted to track the user after form submission.

Automation at cost effective price - Autopilot

Pros

Autopilot if great for automation and creating workflows. The emails can be created easily with the template builder. Integration with forms present on the website is seamless.

Cons

There are some basic functionalities like resizing the tabs and sorting to be missing. Sometimes the platform gets slow and unresponsive

Ashley from HiringThing

Best Automation System I've ever used!

Pros

I've used many system and Autopilot by far is the BEST! The visual journey creator makes it so easy to create programs. Also, the integration with Salesforce is FANTASTIC!

Sherrie

Superb

Pros

- Super easy to use - Comes with many prompts to creativity built-in, including pre-built (and tested) customer journeys designed for various outcomes - The email component: I don't wind up with any of the myriad deliverability issues/questions/headaches that I get with ESPs. (Why do I need an ESP?) - Super-high open + click through rates (as high as 84% open rate). - Messages "feel" authentic and personalized to recipients: I get warm engagement with recipients via replies. - Has just what you need: no unnecessary features that can complicate and bog down deployment and use. - Having SMS, in-app messaging, email, and on-demand print built in, helps support an integrated approach to marketing.

Cons

Can't think of anything at the moment. Autopilot has a means for you to submit ideas for future functionality.

Jeff from Recruiters Websites

Great Entry Level Marketing Tool

Pros

The easy to use interface with the drag and drop journey builder. The heads up message are great and the api is easy to use.

Cons

Support is limited on the lower level accounts they will only speak with you on the phone if you spend a certain level of money.

Kevin from Diffactory

Aweosme

Pros

Ease of use and ability to deploy journeys across multiple accounts. The Flight School abd blog ate a great resource.

Cons

Limited email templates. We need to adopt HTML custom code to build messages we want for clients and our business.

December 2015

Shirin from ColoAdvisor

December 2015

Automated Marketing done well

We've tried many different applications for marketing. We found that they are either too much or too little. Some want to take over your entire website and offer you a solution for aspects of the website we've already spent money building. Others are just fancy emailers and do no tracking of folks coming to the site. Autopilot was a perfect fit for us, gives us code for our website for tracking, takes data from our pre existing forms on our landing pages, allows easy creation of nurture campaigns for multiple lists of people with sophisticated logic that is easy to implement. We are a small less than 5 person company with no CRM Marketing person here and we seem to be doing just fine with it.

Pros

Great price, customer support always offers great advice that spans their application and general marketing issues we've had. The 30 day trial wasn't enough for us so they even gave us another 30 days free so they are very flexible. The UI is clean and you don't need to be an expert to really craft some impressive nurture campaigns. The app is powerful yet simple which is rare.

Cons

Would love to see integration with more apps.

It is very good because its tools are functional

a great help and good benefits obtained

Pros

Pros: offers a large amount of reports, functionality and value on our tool and basically avoids having to repeatedly perform the same marketing tasks. You can send email or SMS campaigns instantly.

Cons

Cons: It's not as intuitive as it should be; However, once it is understood, it is much easier to set up campaigns. You must be an advanced user to understand how to do almost anything in the tool. In the same way, the tasks you perform are not simple, so I understand that simplifying it is something to admire.

Jody from The Renaissance Group

Industry: Executive Office

Strong marketing automation platform

AutopilotHQ provides a comprehensive suite of marketing automation tools that have greatly enhanced our firm's inbound marketing strategy.

Pros

Offers email marketing & marketing automation. The application has an easy to use workflow tool that allows you to define customer journeys to define the actions that will happen at each interaction following a visitor subscribing to your mailing list. It also provides visitor tracking on your website and a capture widget to place on your site.

Cons

It does not have a form builder and you must use a third party form provider with it.

Michal from LiveChat - customer service software

Lovely experience

Autopilot is an easy to use tool that makes email marketing and customer's journey understandable for non-technical people. It's just simple as that.

Pros

Autopilot is the best in its own league - it has all customization features that you could dream about. It also comes with the ability to integrate with a lot of other Saas services. This is what I call awesomeness!

Cons

After one year with this app, I found only one thing that makes me mad - preview is much different than the real email. But it can be solved with HTML templates!

Alex from Set Scouter

Good in theory but not a solid longterm solution

We used Autopilot for two+ years and now we're looking to move it off.

Pros

Autopilot is really good to get you thinking about user journeys and how your customers should be getting information through your funnel.

Cons

The user thresholds are frustrating and they will move up in costs very quickly. The most frustrating is the lack of customer support.

Ratko from EnCoCreative

A great tool for personalising communications with customers through emails and SMS.

Onboarded more than 100 users for a client. Created clients out of inquiries.

Pros

Easy to setup first for simple campaigns. Reporting is quite powerful and easy to use. Integrates with a few powerful apps (Slack, Segment, Instapage). Ability to create powerful campaigns with a lot of triggers and actions (no limit)

Cons

Price is too high. A bit more complex than what you can find in guides - you need to talk to support to fully understand it. Some things need to be sorted through support. Can't change account name or invoice details.

Benton from Rentvest Property Management

Great marketing automation software

Pros

Has easy to use interface. Can quickly create campaigns.

Cons

No email creator. Can be hard to manage multiple lists as gets a little convoluted.

Amazing concept, heavy sales pitch - but doesn't perform with easy of use, nor high delivery

Not great for mass marketing, but they pitched that it was

Pros

- This is an app maker/developers dream - Code the processes and workflows, with marketing built in. - Wonderful for apps, and tech heavy businesses with a lot of custom even triggers and customizations

Cons

- UI is not made for other, non-tech applications. They promote heavily saying it does, but the journeys are not made for that - This is a event-based marketing tool, not necessarily a journey based nor funnel tool. There is a big difference - They use Lyft a lot for their promotions, but keep in mind how different Lyfts marketing process must be from yours, and decide accordingly. - Mass market emails and correspondence requires near coding like effort. - This is a 1 to 1 solution, that lost the ability to do 1 to many communication efforts.

Amazing software!

Pros

I absolutely love it. It integrates with many other systems, journeys are really clear and easy to share with the team. It covers almost all use cases and if they're not, the support and account managers are super helpful and give a hand to implement everything we need.

Cons

It may be a bit hard for new users to get used to it and switch from other software. Also, the pricing is a bit too high, even though that in my opinion it's worth it.

Paul from GoodUp

Easiest marketing automation tool I have been able to find

- Very easy b2b nurture campaign set-up. - Nice, easy and informative dashboard with exporting options.

Pros

I love how everything just works. In my experience with other, bigger tools, set-up and implementation takes months, not to mention huge investments. After implementation the tools took ages to get familiar with and didn't work smoothly. And customer service was slow and often unhelpful, regardless of their best intentions. Implementing autopilot has cost me (no external consultant needed) minutes. Using it has been as intuitive as one would expect from an up-to-date tool. The customer service has, up until this point, been very helpful and quick.

Cons

- no cons so far. And now I need to type this sentence to get this review approved.

Response from Autopilot

Replied December 2018

Thank you Paul, is great to have you onboard.

We've Increased Email Engagement almost 4x

Pros

The overall click rates increased by almost 4x. The open rates on lead generation emails were as high as 75% and our reply rates jumped from 1% to 21% for similar campaigns.

Cons

We like the tool, but it gets significantly slower with more complex and advanced scenarios, whenever the system is filled with data.