• Pros

• "It's incredibly easy to use and the collaboration feature is great. Love that you've just made columns able to be adjusted in size"

• "Super easy to use, with easily accessible history, packaging of images & code, and downloading proofs. So much better than writing the code myself! A timesaver. "

• "Easy to use, constent improvement. It allows me to make really nice Emails with drag and drop and it's almost perfect on every web client (only Outlook is not always working) "

• Cons

• "As a front end developer there are some things that can’t be done in the editor, but you can always export and modify the code afterwards."

• "Honnestly, I don't see a think to say here, it's way cheaper than other editor such as Dartagnan but have only a few less features "

• "It would be amazing if BEE Pro were able to also provide a top-level mass email system!"

Browse BEE Pro Reviews

Alex from Propel

Best email design product I've used to date.

It allows the most basic of member of my team to create emails with ease.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create and export emails.

Cons

Wish they had a direct integration with Marketo but exporting and copying into Marketo isn't difficult.

Reasons for Switching to BEE Pro

Marketo email design is terrible and needed to find something better.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Alex, thanks so much for the kind words! As for Marketo, we do get a lot of requests, so it might be something to look more into in 2021. Please reach out if you have specific suggestions or requirements on that front. Thanks again!

Ryan from Paysafe Group

Best Designer Focused Email Design Tool

I love it. After using a handful of email design tools professionally, and testing over 30 template builders, I can say that this template builder is the best all-around option for a small team with different levels of technical/design saavy. Probably ideal for users with a small amount of web/graphic design.

Pros

My favorite aspect of the software is it's flexibility in design. The ability to make granular changes to rows, content boxes, etc is a breath of fresh air.

Cons

I've found that it can be a bit buggy at time. It's never been a very big deal, but removing some of the consistent bugs would make the experience feel a bit smoother. For example, the rendering of font sometimes has issues. For non-standard font, sometimes the difference between bold and normal is almost impossible to detect. This isnt the case on all templates, so I'm not sure if this is user error, or just a minor bug.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

BEE Pro provided greater flexibility in customization. The free templates were also a great perk.

Reasons for Switching to BEE Pro

I wasnt happy with the limitations of MailChimp's template builder. The inablity to control row characteristics and the font management limited our design goals.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Ryan. Really appreciated. If you have more details about the bugs that you have run into, please reach out. For example, we'd love to take a closer look at some of the issues you've had with fonts. Thanks again!

Peggy from Bennett Elia

More design options than competitors

It can be quirky, but once you learn the program it’s easy to use. I can usually accomplish the look I’m going for.

Pros

I’ve used BeePro for a few years. I chose it because I have more control over design than in other programs.

Cons

It doesn’t have a direct export to several of the email programs we use.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

Design control and options.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Peggy, thank you for your feedback. We'd love to know more about the email programs that you would like to see a more direct integration with. Do not hesitate to reach out when you have time. Thanks again!

Scott from DailyPay

You are so close

Overall great. Again, with some small updates, you guys would own this space.

Pros

Ease of coding is great. Right now our TchStack is HubSpot, Instapage, Email on Acid etc. If you guys could warp a "good version" of the others, you would kill it.

Cons

Small stuff like if I chose 3 cols. I cannot put a divider in between 2 & 3 pf 2 PX. Small stuff but drives me NUTS.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

Ease of use and fair price. If I was on your marketing team I could triple your revenue. People do not realize the benefit.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your support, Scott. We agree that there is big potential here :-) And thanks for sharing the fact that there are things that still drive you nuts. Apart from the one you already shared, if you have more, please reach out: that is exactly the feedback that we want to hear. Thanks again!

Jason from BLUEDOG

A great product with only minor flaws

It's been great. I don't think any of our products do the thing they are intended to do quite as well as BEE Pro. There's still room for improvement, but the complains we have are few and far between. None are a deal-breaker.

Pros

It is easy to use and ensures that your emails will display as intended across email services and clients. We build 100% of our email templates in Bee Pro.

Cons

The visual builder and settings can be a little wonky at times. Depending on the plan you have, it may be difficult to find the right templates with limited organizational options.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

It wasn't really an either/or decision. We still use Mailchimp, but we don't use their email builder.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Jason, great to hear that using BEE Pro as an add-on to Mailchimp has worked well so far. With regard to improving template organization / management, if you have more feedback, certainly share it with us. Thanks again!

Sarah from FreeBalance

Amazing product I’ve been using for years!

AMAZING! The detail and thoroughness of my work has been highly revered at work as well as my personal portfolio projects.

Pros

It’s front-end based, plus true constant updates to functions makes this software easier to use each time.

Cons

Only the background image is full width. I wish that an update could include for in-line image blocks to do the same.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

Amazing product and great price!

Reasons for Switching to BEE Pro

This software was more flexible and customizable and easy to use.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for the kind words and for having been a customer for many years. In your review you indicated that the support you received wasn't stellar. If you have feedback for us there, please let us know. Thanks again!

Leanna from Zero To Three

So easy!

Pros

I love BEEPros ease of use. It’s easy to learn and train on. There are a lot of design elements to choose from, too.

Cons

Maybe it needs something to help with designing for dark modes?

Reasons for Switching to BEE Pro

We just needed something easier for our team to use. They aren’t coders or even designers.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback around ease of use, Leanna! And "yes", we're going to invest into additional tools that can help with dark mode. Thanks again!

Sara from Simplay3

Overall worth it

Overall really happy with this product and use it for every email I send.

Pros

More customizable than MailChimp and easier to build templates. Recent updates have made column customizations even easier.

Cons

Nothing to complain about in particular, but the more customization options they come out with, the better.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

Easier to make small customizations to templates.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thank you very much for the kind words, Sara. And happy to hear that you liked the recent improvements to column management!

Raul from Dignity Plc

The easiest drag and drop software

Our Marketing Automation Software, Acoustic Campaign, is a bit antiquated when it comes to email design. You can either design an email using a 1990s style WYSIWYG or use a beta drag and drop builder. However, using BEE Pro has ensured I can design emails as good as any agency while saving on agency prices! After our Marketing Automation Software, BEE Pro is my next go-to tool for doing my job.

Pros

✔ Drag and drop functionality, meaning anyone with any level of skill can design an email. ✔ The software allows for a fully mobile-responsive design, without the need for coding. ✔ The ability to export in different formats, including PDF (which makes proofing and sign off processes a breeze) but also zipped HTML (for loading into any marketing automation software). ✔ Easy to plug into Google fonts.

Cons

❌Pasting in a text can sometimes be annoying due to loss for formats, etc. But other than that, which isn't even close to a deal-breaker, is fine.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Raul, thanks for the detailed feedback on how BEE Pro fits with your work. That was really interesting and helpful for us. On the text formatting side, we just shipped a feature that addresses the "keep links active" part, and we'll continue to improve things in the future. We'd love to learn more about how you are using BEE Pro with Acoustic, and whether there are things that we could do to make life easier there. Thanks again!

Easy to use, even for beginners

It really helped us creating our email templates quickly and easily. We tried the results in many different mail clients and they are always picture perfect. We use it for every kind of communication: newsletters (internal and external), DEMs, various communications (e.g. invitations to events, feedback after events, etc.).

Pros

BEE Pro doesn't require programming skills, knowledge of html coding or similar. It is based on drag'n drop and is easily learnable by someone with little or no skills (I taught it to one colleague who had absolutely no experience in managing or authoring content on the web/for the web). I like the variety of templates and of layout/grid options. Configuring every block is easy and has become even easier along the way, because the company added more and features to make the tool more flexible and customizable, while keeping it simple.

Cons

There should be ways to choose a template and bulk change some configurations (e.g. font sizes/styles, template palette) instead of having to work on every single block. There should be more options for editing text, with regard to line spacing and letter spacing.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback and for the suggestions on how to improve the product in terms of bulk changes & more control on text editing. We'll definitely pass those to the product team, but please reach out if you have more specific feedback on those areas. Thanks again!

Cheryl from Missouri University of Science and Technology

Finally, a well done html email editor!

Since we started working with BEE Pro, we have experienced continual updates, quick response to requests for enhanced tools and many being implemented quickly. We are very pleased with this system and just today upgraded to an agency license so we can expand our professional email reach.

Pros

BEE Pro has streamlined our entire mass email production, making it possible to offer professional emails for multiple divisions on campus. This system has also provided a means to strengthen our branding by providing customized templates for high level leadership offices, department fundraising initiatives and important online events. We are very pleased with the interface and ease of use.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

BEE Pro provided the most professional interface and it was the easiest to use.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for sharing with us that BEE Pro has had a positive impact on the email creation process. No plans to become an email sending platform for now, but we will continue to improve the export features. So if you have any requests or feedback on that side, definitely let us know. Thanks again!

Xavier from Real Estates

Great Job ! really

Great experience, I've contacted the support only once and the answer was clear and simple and I had no other reason to complain, great editor

Better rendering

Price

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Xavier, great to hear that you like BEE Pro, and that you've also had a good experience with our support team. They'll love to hear that!

Miguel from ES&E Publications

Industry: Publishing

Speed up your email production!

BEE Pro gives us the ability to provide a streamlined email marketing offering to our clients as well as for our own digital marketing which continues to grow. This efficiency has produced growth in our offering and revenue.

Pros

BEE Pro’s efficiency from visual editor to export is its most impactful feature, reducing production time, allowing us to even offer tight deployment deadline campaigns. It is very easy to use and our ESP is able to work with/render the exported files.

Cons

Its lack of indicator whether a (new) feature, such as show/hide on desktop/mobile, would work on a specific email app/client. This limits a true visual representation of your design. A Gmail cut-off preview would also be nice, and a subscription option for select email app/client previews, if not all.

Reasons for Switching to BEE Pro

Cost, easier to use visual editor to make custom designs, and responsive display result.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Miguel! Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you save time in email production. That's absolutely one of our goals, and we'll keep investing in that area. And thanks for submitting a list of improvements!

Jocelyn from Seize the Design

Has always been helpful-now it’s even better!

Excellent. We put out 3 emails + a day in addition to the other print & online content we create. This really makes me so much more efficient. Lifesaver (ahem. Sanity saver) for sure!

Pros

Cons

The adaptability of code for MSO use is always a huge PIA no matter which program you use. But I feel that with Beepro there are issues around this in particular and I have to manually go in and check/adjust spacing etc.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Jocelyn, thanks for the kind words. We're always super happy when we hear words like "sanity saver"!! And thanks for pointing out compatibility with Microsoft Outlook as an area for improvement. It's a tricky one, as you indicated, but it is indeed something that we are constantly trying to get better at. Thanks again!

Tanis from Dot Wizards

Easy to Use, Easy to Port

I found BeePro after using Stripo and MailStyler2, and being frustrated with MailChimp, Constant Contact and Hubspots internal tools. I did an assesment, and BeePro beat Stripo because the interface was easier, and it beat MailStyler2 because it is an online tool. I didn't want to download software.

Pros

We use this software because we provide branded emails to companies that use different email platforms. The email design / editing software across platforms are different, and not always very good. By using BeePro we standardize our design / production on a development platform that is very good. Upon approval of the design / content, porting is very easy.

Cons

I like everything about this software. However, it would be great if platform specific templates could be made, for example for MailChimp. It would save steps to be able to create a design, like monthly online sale, and then be able to export as a template to MailChimp

Reasons for Switching to BEE Pro

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Tanis, thanks for sharing your experience. Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you standardize things. We'd love to hear more about improving the integration with Mailchimp & other sending platforms. Thanks again!

Brad from Prosper

Smart design only focused service

Great!

Pros

It does one thing very well, helps you design beautiful emails. The additional UTM codes and dynamic tags to help prepopulate the email list management service we use is crucial!

Cons

Managing a parent template (header and footer) from a single file that updates everything at once would be awesome.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

It separates the list admin from the design function.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Brad, thanks for the positive feedback, and for your suggestion on improving the process of updating multiple emails at once. That is something that is indeed on our radar, so stay tuned for improvements on that front.

Scott from Spacewalk Design

Vetted many similar products and this was the one.

BeePro helps me be more productive, working faster and better. Really happy with my choice to go with BeePro over other products.

Pros

Great interface, easy to use. I am able to use it to create emails how I want them, with features I didn't find in other editors. I am able to work more quickly with the Bee editor. I import my emails into Constant Contact, because their editor was too limiting and too slow.

Cons

Would like easy access to the code so I could customize right there in the editor if needed, such as changing the default vertical-align:top to bottom.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

Easy you to use interface with the features I wanted. Other products seemed clunky and limited.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Scott, thanks for sharing your thoughts on using BEE Pro with Constant Contact. Great to hear that overall the experience has been a good one, and thanks for the feedback on vertical alignment. We don't have plans to provide access to the code (we're sticking to a no-code editing environment in BEE Pro), but providing more control on vertical alignment is something that we will likely look into as it's been asked already many times. Thanks again!

Eric from Rhino Fleet Tracking

The easiest email editor compatible with everything

Pros

I love the simplicity and ease of use with BeePro. They eliminate the time it takes to learn the software by making it intuitive and user-friendly. The .zip and .html files are accurate and transfer to other email softwares quickly. Would recommend BeePro for any single user or team.

Cons

I have no current complaints about this product. I've used it for a year and love it. Maybe they can eventually turn into a software that deploys campaigns as well.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Eric! No immediate plans to allow you to send an email campaign directly from BEE Pro, but we will continue to invest in making the integration with sending systems as seamless as possible. Thanks again!

Mariam from Real Estate Institute

Easy to use!

Pros

BeePro is easy to use! I create my responsive emails and copy/paste the HTML. Works great with the email integration platform I use.

Cons

I'd like to see the editing toolbar upgraded. Add checkmarks to the bullet point section. I would like to be able grab the editing toolbar and move it around. There are times where it hovering over the area I want to edit and I can't move it.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Mariam, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, and for the useful feedback on the text editing toolbar. Much appreciated!

Daniel from Hippie Llama

Amazing Drag and Drop Builder

This software is amazing, you can create great emails in minutes (maybe a little more time at the beginning). You have a great library of templates to start with and they are amazing.

Pros

It is really easy to use, has the standard+ features you need to create a great email. I have been using this software for the past 2 years to create emails and it is a great solution. It is always improving, I have seen some many changes in the past years.

Cons

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback, Daniel. Great to hear you liked the improvements we shipped this year!

Genevieve from AltaFoodcraft

My Favorite Tool

BeePro has made my job so much easier. I was worried that I would be overwhelmed by tasks that include editing HTML and CSS coding.

Pros

I do not know how to write HTML or CSS. With BeePro, I have been able to piece together how to edit our system's email template - raising our email quality drastically. It is my go-to for all emails' designs!

Cons

It's not their fault...but I cannot get the background images to load on outlook at all. If that could be fixed, then BeePro would be perfect

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Genevieve, great to hear that BEE Pro's no-code approach has helped you! And you can rest assured that we will continue to invest in better & better Outlook compatibility.

Daniel from Smart Grid Observer

Industry: Renewables & Environment

SGO review of Bee Pro

wonderful

Pros

Ease of use. feature flexibility. design tool (drag / drop) makes it super easy to creat emails quickly!

Cons

Have you thought about offering a website design tool as well? Could be just like the email design tool, except for website layout and content. When you hit "save" and "export HTML" you can have a file that then can be uploaded to our server as a finished web page -- without all the hassle of HTML coding. I would definitely go for something like that!

Reasons for Switching to BEE Pro

other product didn't work well

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Daniel, thanks for the positive feedback. With regard to website design, BEE Pro is indeed becoming a landing page editor too. You can sign up for the BETA program right now (https://mailupgroup.typeform.com/to/Xo6tj6tB), and we'll go out of BETA in 2021. It'll be great to have your thoughts on that once you've kicked the tires. Check it out!

Stiainin from Haymarket Media Group

Industry: Publishing

Saves time and sanity

This has allowed us to make our emails responsive, and to make them quicker and cleaner, without constantly having to scour for where we allowed a bug to creep in.

Pros

Cons

I work in medical publishing and have to use references and tables consistently. I still need to manually code these as where the former is concerned, bullets can't have customised sizes, and where the latter is concerned, tables just can't be done

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Stiainin, great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you with making emails responsive and that you like the recent improvement to column management. And thank you for your feedback on handling tables: that's an area that so far we have not addressed because tables often don't do well on mobile (either stacking cells or becoming too small to read), but it's certainly something that could be looked more into. So if you have more feedback on that, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again!

Suzanna from esbconnect

Easy to use email builder

Able to quickly design and build email creatives - saves a lot of time.

Pros

Even if you don't have experience with HTML you can build email. Lots of templates but simply to build from scratch.

Cons

Good selection of fonts but could have more fonts built-in.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

Recommended to us by our current designer.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Suzanna, great to hear that you're having a good experience with BEE Pro, and for your feedback on built-in fonts!

Brianna from Maze Creative

Incredibly Useful Tool

I love this product! I recommend it to everyone I work with, and I am very pleased with the program overall.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the amount of integrations! I work with multiple clients, and I have the ability to segment our my work by brand and project. I can also integrate with their unique email servers to push out messages. Amazing!

Cons

The customer support is not great. I'd love to have the option for a chat-in or call-in to trouble-shoot when needed.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your feedback Brianna! Great to hear that Brands & Projects work well for you. We'll definitely look into additional support options in the future.

Gareth from Moshi

Really great for CRM teams

Really positive and for the price, its an amazing tool with lots of features.

Pros

Designing great looking emails with BEE is super easy. I'm a one man team in CRM for my company and this tool has been a life saver. Reduces design time and means I can design and send an email with a matter of hours. Recently they have also added the feature to reverse stack on mobile which has been amazing!

Cons

Sometimes the rendering between mobile and desktop can be a bit off but that's a common thing across many platforms. The introduction of reverse stacking on mobile has also helped with this issue.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Gareth, awesome to hear that "Reverse stacking on mobile" did the trick for you. It's a really clever little feature that our team worked on. We all love it. Thanks again for sharing!

Mark from FastSpring

Straightforward and easy to use

Using BEE Pro allows us to let the content creators see how their messages will look in a final email without iterations and back and forth between a separate design team.

Pros

What I liked most about it was how easy it was to create a consistent style for emails and newsletters.

Cons

I think that adding more customizable templates would be great, but not crucial. It is easy enough to customize the existing templates or create an original design from scratch using the intuitive tools.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Mark, glad to hear that BEE Pro has helped streamline the email creation workflow. If you have more feedback on templates, certainly let us know. Thanks again!

Scott from CDStudio

Quick turn emails

Overall BEE Pro has been great. They have saved us time and money as demand for email has accelerated.

Pros

The interface for BEE Pro is easy to navigate. It is easy to preview and test prior to shipping.

Cons

I would love a system of versioning or the ability to undo. I would love to have the ability to share 2-3 options of an email in testing without needing it to be 2-3 different emails.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Scott, thanks for your the kind words about BEE Pro and for sharing your feedback about versioning & undo. There is an Undo / Redo feature in the bottom left corner (see: https://support.beefree.io/hc/en-us/articles/360013066532-Undo-redo-history), and you can also see previous versions of a message & restore them (see https://support.beefree.io/hc/en-us/articles/360017771671-View-restore-a-previous-version-of-a-message-). Hope those articles help!

Aden from Western Australian Association for Mental Health

Industry: Political Organization

Easy to use and feature rich!

BEE Pro allows us to further engage our audience with visually pleasing and responsive email design. We're seeing more engagement with emails and overall more positive results.

Pros

I love the drag and drop functionality for BEE Pro. We are able to easily use BEE Pro to plan and create emails, and send them to our database just by copying and pasting some html code which BEE Pro generates for you.

Cons

There's been a couple of times where the password which I've set has not been recognised, when trying multiple times to login it locks the account out (for security), but I've then had to contact support which can take a little while (not more than a day though) to get back to you to unlock the account, especially since I live in Australia where our business hours are likely different to where support is. This is especially frustrating when I'm trying to send an urgent bulk-email to our list. I'm lucky that this only happens very occasionally though.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

We're glad you like BEE Pro, Aden! Sorry to hear about the password problems. I'll pass your feedback to the team to see if there is something we can do about that frustrating scenario.

Derek from AdFarm

Automation needs at an agency

We love the program and will continue to use and suggest it.

Pros

We love how easy it is to export the HTML code.

Cons

Preview mode and test send sometimes show block backgrounds bleeding out of their container. However, we have only had this issue in preview and test occasionally, and not in actual sends. A disclaimer shows at the top in the test send that mentions some display differences in tests, however, this can side track a client.

Reasons for Switching to BEE Pro

PS is not accessible for everyone.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Derek, thanks for the kind words! And thanks for your feedback on how backgrounds behave in the preview & test send. We'll pass that on to the Product team.

Glenn from International Rice Research Institute

Industry: Research

BeePro makes doing emailers a breeze

Outstanding, very happy that my organization got it.

Pros

Very easy to use, drag and drop, saves lots of time, allows me to layout visually rather than estimate, has lots of design features that is quick to implement, very flexible. Makes what would be a weekly chore a fun and easy task.

Cons

Honestly, can't think of any. Maybe a way to make the layout consistent among email clients (gmail, yahoo, outlook, iphone email app, etc.) but I know that's out of your control.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Great to hear you enjoy the design flexibility in BEE Pro, Glenn! And we're particularly happy to see you used the word "fun" :-)

Beautiful emails in no time

So far my experience has been great. I’ve been using BEE for over 2 years for multiple clients and am always confident in the emails that I create for them.

Pros

No-code email building that’s quick, easy, and user-friendly.

Cons

I wish that Pro allowed syncing to Hubspot.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hello and thanks for the positive feedback. With regard to HubSpot, we built an app for the HubSpot marketplace. See: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/3412437/marketplace/apps/marketing/email/beepro

Wesley from Liftow Limited

Industry: Warehousing

Very intuitive and easy to use

Overall we are happy with using the software to create our e-mail marketing and newsletters.

Pros

The choice of pre-design templates and the ability to export the html code to edit directly.

Cons

The organization of projects and templates were a little confusing at first. The pricing is okay but did not liek the increase last month.

Reasons for Switching to BEE Pro

Ease of use and pre-design templates.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Wesley, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear you enjoy the ease of use. We'd love to learn more about how we can improve the project / template organization side of things. Please reach out if you have specific suggestions. Thanks again!

Jarrett from New Life Church

Bee Pro

Pros

Easy to use Inexpensive Many templates available to choose from or the the ability to create from scratch. Easy drag and drop functionality. Easy to import photos and auto size according to preferred block. Easy to copy HTML into email sending platform.

Cons

Things function well for us for the ways that we use it.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback, Jarrett!

ipek from Freelancer

Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to use and efficiently beautiful results

I'm designing newsletters with beepro for almost all my clients. it gave me the opportunity to improve my network and portfolio. I love how simple is the user experience is designed and happy to see the upgrades that they have been working.

Pros

That is so simple to use. I can code myself but this tool saves so much of my time and efforts I can make all my deadlines easily. and share my drafts with clients in forms they can reach.

Cons

That I can't design a full website with this simple system. :) I would prefer to use this tool in every HTML related project. oh and that I can not pay with paypal is a minus for me.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Ipek, thanks for your positive feedback about how time-saving BEE Pro has been for you. With regard to full websites, not quite there yet, but you will soon see many improvements on the page-building side of things. If you are not already in the BETA program for Pages in BEE Pro, use this link: https://mailupgroup.typeform.com/to/Xo6tj6tB

Jennifer from Chappellet Vineyard

Great design tool

We have really enjoyed it! Loved being able to easily upgrade the design of our emails.

Pros

Really liked the design functionality. Let us upgrade the design in our emails easily.

Cons

Sometimes it is not intuitive where to find certain tools/settings- changing background colors, etc.

Reasons for Choosing BEE Pro

Functionality and ability for better designs were easier to execute in BeePro.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Jennifer! If you have more feedback about features that you have found hard to discover and/or use, certainly reach out. Thanks again!

Leah from Citizens State Bank

It's Made My Life Much Easier

BeePro has been a job saver for me. We use a banking-specific email system that's lacking. (To be kind.) Using BeePro means I'm not limited by their options, and being able to make ode changes is super helpful. I'm a huge fan!

Pros

BeePro makes it relatively easy for me to design emails that look good across platforms and get good response from our clients. They update frequently, which I really appreciate.

Cons

The things I don't like about the software are more features of email design than the software itself. I do think the user friendliness has gotten much better.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Leah, thanks so much for the kind words! Got to hear that you feel like the user experience has improved. If you have any additional feedback on that, do not hesitate to let us know.

Gustavo from Beber Silverstein Group

EZPZ emails

Pros

I love how easy it is to create emails for our clients and export the code. I love the ability recently added to modify column width.

Cons

My one gripe is the insert special character, wish there was a way to add to the list.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hey Gustavo, thanks for the kind words about BEE Pro, and happy to hear you liked the recent improvements to column management. Thanks for your feedback on handling special characters. We'll pass it to the product team.

David from Global Institute for Food Security

Industry: Research

Easy to use at a reasonable price with awesome templates

The product speaks for itself once you start using it and I found the pricing structure reasonable.

Pros

It's easy to use and has a number of great templates at a reasonable price. I found their team responsive, and the options for exporting cover every format I need. It integrates well with other programs. I never felt like I was being pushed to pay for the next level by their team, which makes you more likely to consider it in the future. It's made my life easier for sure.

Cons

Because of the way it's set up, there are some customizations that are harder than others. But the ease-of-use and templates make up for that.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback, David: "making life easier" is really at the core of why BEE exists. Glad also to hear that our customer service team was helpful!

Lahiru from Vicode Technology

One of the best email design tools.

Pros

Does not take that long to learn and get used to the tool. Very good for beginners

Cons

Not a lot of Cons. Only thing is most designs doesn't work that well with mobile views. Specially on gmail

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Lahiru, we're glad that you've had a positive experience overall. If you have more details about the issues you've encountered with Gmail, please reach out so that we can look more into them. Thanks again!

BEE Pro

Saved my tons of time with an easy to use product.

Pros

Very easy to use and pick-up on. New features happen often.

Cons

Issues with saving work at start, but since resolved.

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Thanks for kind words!

sergio from Fundacion Caballeros de la virgen

FELICES!!! BeePro nos facilito nuestro trabajo

Pros

La facilidad diseñar un email por medio de bloques y la gran cantidad de platillas que dan una gran variedad para elegir. Esto ha echo para nuestra fundación que BeePro sea un gran software para solucionar nuestras necesidades en el área de Marketing

Cons

No tengo nada que opinar al respecto, todo nos ha gustado Adicional BeePro, se esta actualizando constantemente y nos tienen actualizados en sus nuevas creaciones, eso nos parece que BeePro es muy profesional y esta constantemente en crecimiento

Response from MailUp Group

Replied December 2020

Hi Osario, thanks for letting us know that you appreciate the continuous improvements that we are making to BEE Pro!! We really appreciate it.