• Pros

• "I love how there are many options for customization, including html editing and custom templates. It's also very easy to learn and use."

• "Creates beautiful email campaigns with easy to use integrations. This software was setup very intuitively and that is something we greatly appreciate"

• "Ease of us and the ability to make a newsletter look very professional. Your tech support is very good and I didn't have to wait a long time for the answer. "

• Cons

• "Some of the changes to the Audience. You should be able to minimum keep the First and Last name showing with the email in the groups and searches."

• "I would prefer that the program at least was a bit more forgiving in terms of it's auto-save feature. The un-do feature after it auto-saves rarely works and is really annoying..."

• "I do not use this software as much as others in my family, but so far I have not encountered any issues."

Browse Emma Reviews

Jessica from Med Aesthetics Group

I loved my experience

It was so easy to use and the customer service helped with any issues.

Pros

I loved so many things about using Emma. If I didn't like something I would be able to reach out to customer service and receive a quick response.

Cons

I didn't like how you couldn't change the background or how the templates weren't always working the way you wanted them to.

Great ESP for Enterprise Level

Great. No complaints. System works as advertised, allows us to use more advance features and integrations and the always available call in customer service is very helpful when needed.

Pros

I currently use this to manager multiple brands as sub-accounts under a single primary account. The interface is intuitive, once you get used to it the builder is more powerful that others out there, and I really enjoy the way segmenting works. Automation is a breeze and multivariate testing works really well and is clear to see campaign specific winners.

Cons

The only real item on my wish list would be the ability to build a segment on the review and send tab instead of actually building a segment, saving it and then going through the process of sending your campaign and selecting the segment then. Would be nice to build segments on the fly based on previous campaigns etc.

Reasons for Choosing Emma

Price, ease of use, features and the way multiple sub accounts are handled within the system.

Keith from NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing

Emma Marketing/Email System for higher ed

We send regular newsletters to external and internal audiences with Emma at a fair and reasonable price. We also have segmented users by department.

Pros

The WYSIWYG is pretty reliable and intuitive. The list management is easy to use and sending an email to multiple audiences is so clear that there is no possible confusion to send to the wrong groups. The emails frequently get sent immediately upon hitting send.

Cons

The copy/paste from Word or from other sources occasionally will cause serious formatting issues that can't be resolved without looking into the source. The Word clipboard feature doesn't always work. The building out of the design of a template -- specifically the dragging and dropping -- can be frustrating because blocks can't always be relocated where you'd like them to be. At times, the format of font -- ital, bold, underline -- can get "stuck," meaning you have to go into the source to re-format.

Walter from Northwood University

Emma Email Marketing

This product serves the purpose, however we need a solution that integrates with our CRM (Recruiter) so we had to move away from it.

Pros

Drag and drop feature makes set up rather easy. It also gives the opportunity to edit the HTML if needed. This comes in handy with line spacing, especially if it is pasted from an outside document.

Cons

Line-spacing can be tricky sometimes if pasted from an outside document, even if you use "paste without styles". More analytics for sends would be nice.

Karl from South Reno Athletic Club

Be Cautious of Choosing Emma

Very bad company to do business with.

Pros

Emma email provide very aesthetically pleasing emails while being user friendly. This this product is competitive with other basic email marketing SAAS products such as Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.

Cons

Don't let their sales staff fool you on their upgraded packages. This is a very basic easy to use email service, that's it. Their upgraded packages which claim to add advanced features and automation don't hold a candle to a true email automation SAAS product such as Infusionsoft etc. Their sales account reps make big claims on the capability of the features but when actually using them, the workarounds that you will need to do are tedious. We have been using Emma for many years because of the attractive email layouts and ease of use. When we saw the promises the upgraded tools promised we were very excited. Unfortunately after really diving in, we found that the tools were not capable of effectively executing the processes and automation sequences that we needed. We signed a one year contract on the upgrade and as LONG time customers were reminded of that when asking to be dropped back to our old package. Because of this, we will be cancelling our entire account when the upgraded package expires. It's unfortunate, as we would have continued to be customers for many years to come. It's definitely not worth the price, and I would not recommend doing business with Emma.

Response from Cliff

Replied November 2017

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with Emma, and thank you for sharing such honest feedback so we can address your concerns. I'm Cliff Corr, Director of Customer Success at Emma and it's very important to me to understand where we could have provided you with a better product and service experience. That way, I can involve the necessary teams to ensure we make changes to better meet your expectations and business needs. If the training you received wasnt helpful, I'd love to dig into why and ensure we address that on all future trainings. I will reach out to you directly to set up a time to discuss. Thanks again for this feedback.

Allison from SWD Urethane

Industry: Chemicals

Good platform for email and landing pages

I had great customer service and it has met my needs. The platform is extremely easy to use but I wish it was a little bit more sophisticated on adding new contacts into automated campaigns.

Pros

The price and easy set up. Very easy to set up with our information and start sending out emails.

Cons

The process for adding new people to an automated email list. This was a major time waster for me and I wish there was an easier process for adding new people into an automated campaign.

Grant from Orr Fellowship

Emma Review

Overall, I prefer Emma over the other options I have been presented with. Emma allows you to show the content in a way in which users prefer to consume it. The statistics of the email campaigns is also a huge pro to the Emma platform.

Pros

What I most like about Emma is the ability to add multiple email lists to one email. I've used other email marketing tools that only allow one group to be added to an email campaign. This causes a lot of frustration and having to create multiple different email lists that have mostly the same people, but different variances. Instead, you can divide those groups up to be specific to what that group is and then add them to the email accordingly.

Cons

What I least like about the software is at times some of the premade layouts are difficult to change. For example, I use the calendar icon on most if not all of my campaigns. The default color of the calendar has a red ribbon on the top. I'm unable to change the color of that ribbon to match the other branding of the page and it sticks out in a negative way as a result.

Emma EMail

I love having the multiple accounts and being able to share contacts to cut down on cost, however, the time spent creating the emails is much longer as it is not as user-friendly

Pros

Great to have multiple sub-account that all share one "contact" list so help with duplicates

Cons

Not easy to format, very limited format options, takes much longer to make an email than with others

Great Software for Weekly Newsletters

Pros

You can easily create and send newsletters. I loved the feature where you could see where people were clicking, it was useful for developing a better newsletter.

Cons

There can be a delay with the email going out and it ranges in time. It's not an automatic send out which is irritating when working on a tight schedule.

Karen from Hummingbird Productions, TWIFM

Emma works for you

We have enjoyed Emma but we sometimes go to other things because we want to add audio Emma cannot support audio. Thats one of our wheelhouses so we like to show that off, not just our video.

Pros

Emma has a very robust format and capability. It allows us to post video change design formats and use our original work.

Cons

It is no so user friendly. Takes lots of tome to introduce new users. Complex compared to other tools we use. And more costly.

Kimberly from M.T.E.A. - Milwaukee Teachers' Education Association

New Format Needs Improvement

You should at least have a customize the group views that the customers can change to their preference. To do some of these changes without notice is ridiculous. People should have the option of seeing things the way we used to, not everyone is like me and I know some people like the new changes. There should be a columns with First and Last Names within the audiences. I can't be searching my larger group of over 4,000 people by email. Also, the search bar should be made available throughout the audience categories and not automatically go into the search. There are times I copy and paste a good email and want to remove a letter because we had it missing and I want to correct the old email. I can't do this anymore. It's been annoying that it seems some of my requests to bring something back won't happen. I don't know about everyone, but when I open one of my groups, I like to see the email, First, and Last name. It helps for when I put in John Doe, that all those named John Doe or with an email of johndoe@blah.com appear for me to find the correct one. Not all these emails with no names attached and all I see is 123@blah.com and john456@blah.com. This should be an easy fix or at least a way for us to lock our preferred view.

Pros

It's pretty quick. Love the Response area and the breakdowns.

Myca from United Methodist Communications

Industry: Philanthropy

I <3 MyEmma

The integrations aren't as strong as larger packages, and user flow isn't fabulous, but simply for building gorgeous emails that look good on every platform, Emma is the undisputed leader.

Pros

For nonprofits and small to mid-size businesses, MyEmma is the best, most intuitive email marketing platform around. Their customer service is over the top great, and the service they offer to build templates for you is well worth the small investment! Not only are they good to work with, but the team at Emma are firm believers in giving back to the community, something that comes out in their interactions in small but meaningful ways.

Cons

I would love to see Emma manage more complex data. My heart was broken when I moved to a different organization and was no longer able to utilize Emma due to a more complex data and business unit structure.

Cory from YW

Lacks functionality, no reason to spend on Emma with so many great competitors out there

(continued) - They have a field for custom preview text, but it doesn't work for all email providers. - Has integrations with very few third-party platforms. - Automation workflow rules lack some basic functionalities (for example, send THIS given XXYZ open conditions are met)Etc. - Doesn't allow you to personalize Subject Lines or descriptions - Only A/B testing available is for subject lines

Pros

The WYSIWYG is easy to use. It has the basic email marketing functionalities.

Cons

This platform is quite primitive. I absolutely DO NOT recommend it. I can't wait to switch to something else once our subscription is up. If you're an absolute beginner to email marketing or not a marketing person but rather someone taking on marketing responsibilities, then it's fine. Although Emma looks like a promising, professional platform, in reality, it is quite basic, too top-level (no specificity), not fully customizable, etc. My biggest gripes with Emma are: - Insights and analytics are quite lacking. Does not go deeper than open, click rates, and opt-outs. - Out of all email marketing software I have I used, Emma emails are the ones that go into spam most easily. No, not "promotions" or "unfocused". Spam. - The available pre-made email templates look very old-school and outdated. Very 2004. There is no marketplace or option to acquire more. - Thankfully, you can use your own custom HTML email templates, but the interface is a bit funky. Every time you preview your email and hit "back" it returns you to the top of the frame. - You can't save custom HTML templates and then edit them as a WYSIWYG like in HubSpot or MailChimp. - Their email templates are NOT fully cross-browser or cross-platform compatible. - Emma automatically generates mobile versions for their "mobile ready" themes. Other platforms let you make edits to how your mobile and desktop versions will look separately.

Monica from Arena Marketing Systems

Email Automation and Insight with Ease

We are much happier with it in comparison to our formal software Constant Contact - the customer service is just more responsive, and the interface is so easy to use that we are able to have interns use with little direction.

Pros

We are able to manage and automate customer campaigns all with one login - we are also able to visually show our customers the effectiveness of the design and lay out not just the messaging

Cons

I wish that the templates were a bit more flexible so we could create ones not available in the system - however the option to work with a designer is quite nice and have used that service several times.

Pamela from ASAP Marketing Services

EMAIL DEMYSTIFIED

Companies typically spend ridiculous amounts of money on search engine marketing. This is no longer effective. Spend more on content syndication and companies that provide highly segmented lists with technographic data included. Then use email. For most companies - the website is no longer the destination for finding or educating buyers.

Pros

Fully featured solution for using email to create actionable engagements with customers and prospects. B2B Tech companies don't have to spend valuable budget dollars on costly competitors; with Emma you get all the features you need to educate, engage and convert leads to pipeline. The dashboard tells the story of engagement, the engine has the automation you need to push leads through your funnel. The templates are creative so you can create memorable mail and there is a great resource library to improve your overall approach and skills to have effective email campaigns.

Cons

Needs plug and play with sales activity trackers like Outreach. Could be easier to run multiple campaigns to different segments.

August 2016

Aly from Cancer Support Community Greater Philadelphia

Industry: Philanthropy

August 2016

Cut time and reach more

Pros

I like the fact that once you create your groups of people, you can easily send emails to large groups of people that look professional. It also is a way for our organization to quickly alert our members of last minute notifications without having to hunt down emails of who you need to contact, you just select a group! It's also easy to see how many people opened it, if they clicked on it, if they opted out of receiving more, which helps us figure out how many people are actually using the information we're sending.

Cons

You have to 'add' a person, you cant just create a campaign and send it to a list of emails that aren't in the system.

Excellent enterprise email marketing

Overall very positive. The cost is very competitive and most of our divisions and departments are actually paying less through Emma than they were with services like Constant Contact (we do cost-sharing).

Pros

Very robust and meets the need of supporting multiple divisions and user groups. We share branded templates globally to get beginners up and running quickly. Feedback is consistently positive that the system is very, very easy to use. Less support issues overall.

Cons

Small issue but it doesn't support multiple users logged into the same campaign in the way that MailChimp did. If two users both log into the same campaign they could overwrite each others work.

Elaine from St. Mary's University

If only they cared about the code.

Pros

It allows people to design emails in an entirely wysiwyg interface, meaning you don't have to know any HTML.

Cons

Its strength is also its weakness. Emma completely changes and botches your HTML. You cannot enter your own media queries - it completely overrides them, and even in the support forums the requests for Emma not to touch pasted-in HTML have gone unanswered for years. It's like using FrontPage and watching your beautifully-crafted code become a mangled, garbled mess that's very difficult to fix. Even for those who don't code their own HTML, it's perplexing - there are often strange quirks like bold fonts that don't appear bold in inboxes and many other issues because the code Emma uses isn't actually friendly for many email rendering engines (ahem, Outlook). It's also somewhat unstable and clunky - we've found many times when it won't actually save, or it's just running very slowly.

Response from Emma

Replied July 2017

Hi Elaine, Thanks so much for the valuable feedback here. I hate that you've had a difficult time using code in our email editor, and trouble with rendering in the inbox. Improvements in those areas are something that is definitely on our roadmap, and I'd love to connect you with one of our product managers to continue the conversation and gain some more insight from you and your experiences. Be on the lookout for some follow up from one of our amazing Product Managers, Cale. He'd love to continue the conversation. Thanks again for taking the time to offer some insight into your experience!

Rebecca from BOND DEALERS OF AMERICA

It is a little more advanced than constant contact, still has the user friendly widgets to create

Better looking, more professional templates, more options, better anaylitical properties for response and easier to put together.

Pros

better templates, easy to make templates and you can pay them to create a one-of-a-kind email for your organization.

Cons

it's a little frustrating to have to change the template font to another font. Especially with bullet points. also, you cannot copy and paste into the blocks without creating extra steps.

Shannon from Page 1 Solutions

Great interface and the team is helpful when you need them!

We can streamline our processes for email solicitations, newsletters and use it for both our company and our clients.

Pros

We enjoy the flexibility that we have in their system. We can structure our campaigns differently for each client that we are working with. We use a zapier integration, which has been extremely helpful for us to get the tracking into our internal system.

Cons

There have been a few situations were parts of the platform that we would like to use are in beta and haven't been as easy to use or clear in how we can utilize them to their full capacity.

Rebecca from The Potts Law Firm

Emma Marketing Software is Easy and Affordable

This product allows me to reach law clients for the personal injury firm I currently work for.

Pros

I began using this software during my current marketing position at a large law firm. We send out large email blasts to our clients from Emma. Emma makes it extremely simple to upload email lists, create campaigns and email a large list of clients. Emma email reports are also a great way to see which clients you're reaching, helping you in your marketing efforts. The pricing is also very competitive with other email marketing software, with their base pro price.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. I haven't experienced any issues with this email marketing software.

Jade from Transparent

High quality email platform

Pros

I've been extremely impressed with this software. We switched from another email service about six months ago and have been pleasantly surprised with the user interface, more options, ease-of-use and overall professional quality. Building out emails is a really simple process and they look great with little effort.

Cons

The lightbox form is not something that you can really customize, and when we looked into it we were quoted several hundred dollars by their support team.

June 2016

Kerry from Apperson

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

June 2016

Best Email Marketing Tool Available

Pros

The product is extremely user-friendly. Has a great list of feature set that meets today's need in the marketing world. And is a great price for the product.

Cons

There really is not anything I don't like. It is a great product all around as it allows you to do simple email marketing, but also allows you to track individual users and their history.

Heather from Drink Michigan / Entente Spirits

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Email Marketing's Best Kept Secret!

Pros

great customer service and very easy to use. Drag and drop design and lots of templates to choose from. I've used Emma for almost 15 years. I've seen them grow substantially and their product and service hasn't deteriorated. No need to know html but you CAN write your own code if you know how.

Cons

They are a tad bit slow to adopt to new features compared to competitors BUT when they release updates they WORK. Rarely are there bugs. It's refreshing.

Nikki from Comet Creative

Emma is easy to use for content marketing - email campaigns and automation.

Pros

Cons

Some of the formatting or back end code can interfere with the html sometimes and then things get a little wonky.

Jill from NASBA

Emma is very user friendly and tech support is great!

Pros

Emma is always easy to use. On the rare occasions when I have a question or technical issue, customer support has always been very easy to reach, friendly, and quick to resolve the issue. I also like the follow up emails that they send out after the issue is completed.

Cons

My company has multiple accounts for each department and it is awkward to share audiences, etc. between them.

Jeremy from Northwestern University

Useful email features, but at times a painful experience

Pros

Emma allows you to send blast emails to different audiences. Emma's "Segments" allow you to slice your contact list into different segments based on different criteria. Creating emails is fairly easy and it's not too hard to make something look good. We use Emma to send ~ 300K emails at a time, which it does well.

Cons

Emma is SLOW. Very very SLOW. The site takes a long time to load anything, which make sending multiple emails a hassle. The reporting functionality is useful, but not very reliable - I've had an open rate of over 100% before. It's also very hard to segment the reporting - want to see all people who opened your last three emails? You'd have to create a segment and then export that segment to Excel.

Response from Emma

Replied June 2018

Hi there, Jeremy. Appreciate you sharing your feedback here, and so glad you find it easy to create good-looking emails within the Emma application! I hate to hear that you have experienced extremely slow loading and navigation while working within your account. Weve done a lot of work on the backend to maximize page load speeds, and if extreme slowness is something youre still experiencing, wed love to chat directly around the specifics of your account and that experience to get to the bottom of it. Wed also want to make sure that we have feature requests logged around the reporting/segmentation functionality youd like to see available. You can reach our team on both pieces at (888) 493-2525 or support@myemma.com!

Bianca from Med Aesthetics Group

Great Email Marketing Software

Pros

We handle email marketing for over 50 clients and I like that we are easily able to separate our clients and work on individual accounts. The templates are also very easy to customize and its easy to separate client lists for those who want to send certain emails to certain lists.

Cons

Sometimes when I upload lists I don't believe all the contacts are added. the numbers don't always match and I can't seem to find out why and it's difficult to go back and check. Now I add the emails as I receive them to be safe.

Melinda from Infantino

Easy-to-Use, Basic ESP

Emma makes email marketing easy for small businesses, non-web people, and those with low resource availability. It's intuitive and easy to use, no HTML knowledge required. There are hundreds of templates to pick from, or you can upload your own custom emails as well. One of the major limitations I find in this software is in testing capabilities. A/B/C testing for subject lines is built in, and it will send to the winner after a few hours, but that's it. You can't A/B in email content without manually downloading, splitting your list, and re-uploading it as two different segments. You track the results on your own and send to the remainder of your list. It's time-consuming and cumbersome. Emma does integrate with many major e-commerce providers. We've used the Shopify integration. That has also been a bit cumbersome. Though we get the emails of purchasers, there aren't very many trigger email options through Emma. Overall, this is a great little program, especially if you are a small business or don't have an email team. It's not the Cadillac of ESPs, but it all you need is a reliable Honda, this would be a good fit.

Krista from Graphcom

positive, though their customer support was always a pain in the butt

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use, list management capabilities, and template options. It made creating and sending and tracking emails easy.

Cons

We needed something that offered more automation, so a number of marketing tactics (including email) could operate seamlessly together. Emma didn't offer us that, so we switched to HubSpot. I miss Emma though. It was simple and pleasant to use, but we quickly outgrew it.

Good product with great customer service

Pros

It's intuitive and easy to learn. Allows you to design beautiful emails and newsletters without knowing code. The customer service team is great, and there are great trainings and webinars available.

Cons

Some of the features are more limited than other products. Coming from MailChimp, I wished that I could play around with Emma's templates and code a bit more than what's accessible.

Lacy from Brotherhood Mutual

I love MyEmma

Pros

It's very intuitive. I like how you can drag and drop components and it's easy to type in straight text without coding. It's a great tool for many situations. It's easy to use templates saved in the system for regular emails such as newsletters as well.

Cons

Sometimes it's not as flexible as I would like. I can't move a certain component, though I can move others.

Great marketing tool!

Pros

I love how streamlined and easy to use this software was! Much different than any other email marketing tool, but I loved the clean and easy-to-use templates. Great for agency work!

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say except the price point. It's hard to justify a month bill when there are other softwares out there that are virtually free to use (up to a certain point of course). I'd recommend this for an agency rather than an individual or small business.

Emma Email tool

Overall experience has been great.

Pros

Emma is a great tool to use for sending out group emails. The ability to layout the campaign with personification with logos and headers and footers make this a great user friendly tool.

Cons

Maybe to have more options for laying out emails and uploading lists more user friendly.

Started Off Great, Never Improved, But Got Worse

I learned that there are better products out there!

Pros

Nice-enough looking emails (at least in the beginning), decent templates, relatively easy for non-technical users, some templates are responsive. The people there are polite and relatively nice to interact with (but see below, I sometimes question their competence).

Cons

Expensive for what you (don't) get, poor customer service (I often have to repeat my questions to get someone to understand the issues), doesn't work with Office365 (they've had issues with Microsoft for more than a year, and still are unable to resolve them), templates have become stale, with few new ones added, "code your own" editor is junk, and if you want responsive emails, you are forced to use their templates (you can't code your own with media queries, etc), their software is glitchy and can be slow to respond.

Lisa from MW limited

Excellent

Pros

Fantastic software and a very helpful team also! Very good for sending company emails. Easy to use.

Cons

No undo button. if you have more than one venue you have to update sender info rather than a drop down option with details saved for footnote

Love Emma!!

Pros

I love the easy to use interface. It is loaded with customization features that makes every campaign recipient feel special. Reporting is also very good. Customer service is AWESOME!!!!

Cons

I wish there was a way to track results by segment.

OK Email Platform

Pros

Fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. Haven't had any trouble deploying emails once I figured out all the matching of fields to variables and list appending.

Cons

The interface is not the best, didn't find it that intuitive. Seemed to be a bit slower, to get where you want to go. I also thought the way of attaching lists to campaigns was a little clumsy. I also found the templates for emails lackluster, and the ability to customize them a bit ham fisted. The customer support is hard to find once you are in the site, which is insane. Several times I had to open up a new tab and Google "Emma Help" to find the Support number and section.

Response from Emma

Replied June 2018

Hi there! We appreciate you sharing your feedback here, and I hate to hear the the experience you had with the application wasnt better. Its far from the customer experience we always strive to give. Weve been working on making improvements to our infrastructure to improve load times, and were always working toward improving the platform, so hopefully youll be seeing incremental improvements. Id love to chat further directly on the specifics around your account if you have specific concerns you can reach me at (888) 493-2525 or you can always reach the support team via our Support Hub at support.myemma.com .

Mary from Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute

Attractive Newsletters but Slow Site

I use emma to send newsletters and calls to action to my volunteer list. I need to be able to publish professional-looking mailings that will draw people in and make them want to engage. emma lets my entire company send mass-mailings from one place with the different group options and templates.

Pros

emma makes newsletters simple. Editing the newsletter takes very little time, and with the templates and tools it's easy to make a quality-looking newsletter without a graphic designer. The analytics emma provides about mailings is very helpful in seeking to improve and testing which type of messaging works best. Having a built in a/b test is particularly helpful is comparing different messages.

Cons

emma loads VERY slowly, especially considering our small non-profit does not have an overwhelming number of members in our audience. Adding new audience members or running a search takes a lot of time, which is frustrating and surprising.

Malii from intercultures

Really enjoy using Emma

With the exception of greater flexibility with formats and response tracking in Emma, I enjoy using Emma and have advocated that my client stay with this provider instead of moving to another. Customer service is always fab!

Pros

- friendly, efficient, effective and accessible customer service when i have a question - ease of use/ user friendly - saves histories

Cons

- wish links remained live for more than 6 months - wish had more flexibility with formatting text, images, overall layout, etc. - wish had some international distribution benchmarks; all info seems to be US-centric

Nancy from NMV STRATEGIES

Team was very helpful!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to remember all the steps for completion and the time zone setting. Wish there was an on chat function for help.

Brian from Executive Travel Inc.

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great for beginners, a nightmare for experienced marketers

Pros

Easy to set up, import names, and send basic emails

Cons

It does not allow full HTML coding, and is very blocky in appearance and build.

Response from Emma

Replied March 2019

Hey, Brian! Thank you for the feedback, though I hate to hear you are experiencing frustrations with the Code Your Own template capability and the editors default block-structured formatting! We have a very informative set of articles with guides and tips for using this feature that can be found here (https://support.e2ma.net/Special:Search?search=code+your&qid=&path=&fpid=407&fpth=). These guides and tips should help you break free from the blocky structure you are experiencing in the default editor. If you need further assistance with any of these features, please feel free to reach out to support directly at support.myemma.com!

Jeff from Global Search Ptr

Very user friendly with lots of features for marketing and great price

Pros

I found the program to be very user friendly with applicable features for marketing and the price point is great value, great for the beginner as it allows simple direct and email marketing with tracking

Cons

Really cant think of any cons except that if you are looking for a marketing program that is advanced then this may not be the one for you, that said it is a very effective marketing email platform. This is so much better than Marketo.

Sarah Catherine from Jovenes En Camino

Great option for my small company

Would suggest to anyone! Offers our company (less than 1M nonprofit) exactly what we need for mass donor commmunicatkon.

Pros

Used friendly, integrates with my CRM database, easy to use templates, plug and play so I can make my monthly newsletter, good click analytics

Cons

I run a small nonprofit and, especially for the price, Emma offers us an incredible service. If I had one Con it would be the customization of my emails. With our subscription and templates provided, we are very limited on what we can edit in our emails. But again, being the size we are, I wouldnt expect different and the setup makes it easy for us to create nice looking emails.

She's ok

Pros

I like how easy it is to send yourself tests of the emailers you create. The drag and drop tool is straightforward too. Support is pretty helpful and easy to get connected with.

Cons

I don't like if I have to change out an image in an email and a link and metadata are already assigned, the link and metadata automatically clear out and I have to reassign it. Over the years of using it, it seems like it is slow to load and I've used it in a variety of browsers.

George from SHERMAN IP LLP

Up & Coming Email Marketing Platform w/ Rich Features and Phenomenal Support

New marketing/analytics features not scene on other platforms

Pros

I really like that there are many features that are not available on other email marketing platforms. If you do email marketing, you MUST try EMMA for their marketing/analytics features

Cons

Since they're still pretty new, they looked over some simple features that other platforms have. and that they didn't implement, but they are adding features often and customer support is very receptive.

Christian from RDL Architects

Great email marketing product

Pros

They have a great email marketing platform that allows users to track their campaigns with great data metrics. Their templates are very user friendly for any experience level.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software platform is that they only offer a paid version option...

Great for sending Mass emails!

Pros

Love how you can send Mass emails! Emma has a great customizable features so you can design what you want your email to look like. Lots of great features! Also it is fairly easy to figure out to use.

Cons

Emma is easy to use ONCE you get the hang of where you do to download the emails and how to use the features to customize your email. You have to play around with it little bit to get the hang of the software.

Zeke from Yellow Box.

Emma is simple enough, but a bit lackluster.

Pros

I like the "click map" that is sort of a "heat map" of where the audience is clicking within the emails.

Cons

Overall it is pretty clunky with a lack of design elements. I feel like it is kind of like a first generation MailChimp, but not quite as dated as Constant Contact.

Rick from Caltina, LLC

My favorite mass email tool

Mass email solutions are turning into a commodity but Emma is by far my favorite. It was so easy to create an email that looked exsactly how I wanted and I'm not that technical. The integration with Salesforce is also really handy. When I did have a question I couldn't find an easy answer for I called their support line and actually talked to a person who cared and understood exactly what I was trying to do and had a quick answer for me.

Pros

Best looking email tool I've used. Response and link-clink tracking super handy. List building was easy enough. Salesforce integration.

Cons

Sometimes building a list seems harder than it should be, but I'm really nit-picking.