All GetResponse Reviews

Rebecca

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

GetResponse Review: Simple, Great Pricing & All Around User Friendly.

Jose Eduardo

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2021

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

PROS

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

CONS

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

Hi Jose! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Replied May 2021

fabian

Reviewed July 2021

My Getresponse Review

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

PROS

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

CONS

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

Hi Fabian! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback. We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to social@getresponse.com! -Taylor

Replied August 2021

Reviewed May 2024

Fraudulent Company

Horrible. We will need to take legal action against them.

PROS

Get response seemed to do the job we needed.

CONS

They fraudulently charged my credit card for 30,000 contacts when there were only 5 contacts the emails could be sent to and there customer service team stopped responding.

Hi there, We are very sorry to hear about your experience and apologize for any inconvenience caused. We take such matters seriously and want to resolve this issue promptly. Please email us at social@getresponse.com with your contact details and any relevant information so we can investigate the charges and assist you further. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Best, Abbie

Replied June 2024

Taylor

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Great email marketing and tracking platform

PROS

I use this platform daily it’s so convenient and great for email marketing and tracking. Will always use this. Also pretty affordable.

CONS

There is nothing that I dislike about this.

Hi Taylor, Big thanks for your positive review! We’re honored to have you as a customer. Best. Mariana

Replied April 2024

Daffa

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Get the Best and Honest Review Response Get Response Review

Email Marketing Campaign & Sales Funnel Builder

PROS

The advantage that I like about Get Response is that it has super complete email marketing platform features. Get Response has provided you from the start with your needs as a digital marketer, including creating landing pages, websites, email campaigns, list building databases, email campaign automation, artificial intelligence and others. The product is also very easy to use, very user friendly, looks simple and simple, so it is very easy for this software to integrate with all my business needs.

CONS

the price is quite decent, tools that are still too rigid in drag and drop in making landing pages or websites

Reason for choosing GetResponse

because of its complete features in one platform

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback about GetResponse and are thrilled to hear that you find our platform comprehensive and user-friendly. We take pride in providing a full suite of features for digital marketers, from email campaigns to landing pages and automation. Regarding your comment about drag-and-drop rigidity, we understand the importance of flexibility, and our team is continually working on improvements to enhance the user experience further. Your input is valuable and will help us refine our platform. Thank you for choosing GetResponse as your preferred email marketing and sales funnel builder. We're here to support your digital marketing needs and look forward to serving you in the future. Best regards, Abbie

Replied September 2023

Eric

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

GetResponse Review

My overall experience has been impressive, this is by far the easiest and feature-loaded marketing software that I have used.

PROS

I like the simplicity and also the fact that it is drag and drop and there are so many premade templates to choose from.

CONS

The sad part about using this software is that it is too expensive as the more my list grows, the more I have to pay. Anyways, good things don't come cheap.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

Because of the drag and drop feature and also the templates.

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Because it is a lot easy to use

Hi Eric, Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear your overall experience has been impressive. Thanks for choosing GetResponse :) -Abbie

Replied November 2022

Festus

Reviewed November 2022

Awesome Email Marketing Software !!!

it simplified our entire email marketing campaign and automation

PROS

1. able to create multiple forms2. create a complete email marketing campaign sequence3. it is able to track and analyse email marketing campaigns4. i can create landing pages

CONS

some features in the form builder are premium i suggest it should be free

Reason for choosing GetResponse

it has a complete tool needed for a successful email marketing camapaign

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

the tool was complex so i needed a more easier tool

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Jack

Replied November 2022

Richard

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

GetResponse is a good option for e-mail marketing

PROS

I like the functionality of their lead capture and the templates for e-mail marketing.

CONS

I've mad major deliverability problems in the past and also when they make changes the "legacy" forms or e-mails you have created are hard to continue to use. Customer service is okay, but not great.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

I actually had to add Constant Contact because I was having massive deliverability issues with GR.

Hi, Richard! Thank you for your review. We are happy that you appreciate the lead capture functionality and our email marketing templates. We're genuinely sorry to hear about the past deliverability issues and your customer service experience, as these are top priorities for us. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. - Mariana

Replied November 2023

bimal

Reviewed May 2021

GetResponse review.

Getresponse made my work life easier than before. that why if you a looking for the best email marketing software. This is perfect for you.

PROS

Personally, I think if you are looking for the best professional email marketing for your business then this Getresponse must in 1st list because it is beginner-friendly and easy to play around. Its price is lower when you compare to other email services provider by far. I am also using it in my business because I can build a landing page from scratch or I can use a premade template. I can send an email automatically at the best time so it doesn't go to spam or trash box, collect email. plus you get tons of features like building a sale funnel,webinars,marketing automation,countdown tier,e-commerce tool etc

CONS

The only cons are it doesn't have a free plan. Hope it will change in future.Because before purchasing any software people should know it is perfect for their business.

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Expensive and difficult to understand its feature.

Hi Bimal! Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review. Your feedback is really important to us as it is what helps us continue to improve! I wanted to mention that although we do not have a free plan, we do offer a 30-day free trial to all new users! Again, thanks for your time.

Replied May 2021

Nathan

Reviewed August 2023

Good for bloggers

Good for small bloggers and who’s building the email list, for bigger email lists, the only downside I had was the no option to downgrade my plan to free after I tested the paid one.

PROS

Was really easy to use and they have a good free plan, really good for who has a small email list

CONS

When I upgraded from the free plan I realized that I didn’t needed yet the upgrade and wanted to go back as my list size could still fit in the free plan, so I tried to go back and they said I couldn’t but didn’t really worth for me to stay in the next level plan when I was still building my email list. Because of that I needed to cancel my account

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Lack of features on mailchimp, when I used on my virtual store was nice but for an email list to my blogs I felt it was missing some features

Hi Nathan, Thank you for sharing your experience, as it helps us improve and cater to various user needs. We're glad to hear you've found the platform easy to use. We'll consider your feedback about plan downgrades after testing the paid version. Thank you for choosing GetResponse :) Abbie

Replied August 2023

Reviewed December 2019

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

PROS

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

CONS

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

We switched away from MailChimp because they own Mandrill, who we are incredibly reliant on for back-end email processing. MailChimp also gets very expensive, very quickly.

Jim

Reviewed July 2022

Great Email Marketing Software

I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

PROS

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

CONS

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

More friendly toward Affiliate Marketers

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Aweber kept putting a send hold on my Account. My messages were not reaching my clients. I have not had that problem with GetResponse. Also, GetResponse is more "friendly" to the Affiliate Maketer.

Hey Jim! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Replied July 2022

Aborisade

Reviewed May 2023

Email Marketing Software and Nice template

So basically i have an excellent experience with this website and I'll surely recommend

PROS

I've been using Get Response for Months now, primarily for Designing Landing page and(email) campaigns. I thought it was very affordable and useful solution, especially if you couldn't code then their awesome template makes it very easy to use, the designing were basically drag and drop although the ready-made templates outdated but Still okay for me

CONS

I wish they had a smaller basic plan for starters. For people just starting out, this would be very helpful, not everyone can afford that amount, some users are students, And also sometimes it logs me out and I'll have to login again

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Mailchimp Is slow and getresponse design is far much better

Hi Aborisade, We're so glad to hear you've had an excellent experience using our tool! Our team takes pride in delivering excellent service, and your review serves as a great motivation for us. Thank you for choosing us! -Abbie

Replied June 2023

Reviewed August 2019

This is a nightmare of email marketing

Not the best software for B2B saas for sure. The only benefit is the price but you loosing much more opportunities with limitations everywhere. I'm so dissatisfied and in search of an alternative solution.

PROS

- Good interface design; - Simple API integration; - Opportunity to connect landings, forms, and email marketing in one place.

CONS

- Very primitive and limited automation workflows ( we were not able to automate the sequence of emails when the tag or action is not assigned to drive better engagement and retention); - Not convenient reporting (this is always a challenge to analyze results of email marketing and there is no way to connect goal complections from analytics); - Poor functionality (every time my team face some limitations and it seems that a lot of functionality is on MVP stage); - Dissatisfied support (you may waste all the day to understand how to fix your issue); - Forms are not mobile adapted; - Landings are so limited too and hard to create great CRO design; - Some data dissapierd or incorrectly showed (usually we see that people click on links which do not exist in the newsletter) - All the emails go to the promotion section and there is no way to go inbox not to get lost

Reason for choosing GetResponse

Better deliverability of emails, simple interface, pricing

Geoffrey

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2021

Getresponse lost its edge

PROS

The support is always available and helpful. The UI is clean and ok to navigate through. (I've seen much worse and much better too though) I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

CONS

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing. Not anymore sadly. Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved. Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with. It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price. If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer. If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Hi Geoffrey! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied November 2021

Aryana

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

A lot of features for a startup and fair price

PROS

I like that I can create a quick webinar and opt in page and deliver it all in one go. If I was just starting out this is a valuable feature. Since I use other webinar platforms I don't generally use this, but liked it when I did.

CONS

That I can't properly tag and keep the tag on my contacts. It was hard to reorganize my contacts because there is no real true tagging.

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Get Response had more functionality and the pricing was better.

Hi Aryana! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate it! - Abbie

Replied July 2022

1 employee

Reviewed April 2019

A Lot of Options for the Price

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

PROS

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design. I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website. I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap. I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

CONS

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

karan