All GMass Reviews

Prem

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Schedule Mass Emails Campaigns With Automatic Follow up Emails

For lead generation, Gmass is the best alternative email marketing platform. We can easily mass merge emails and schedule email campaigns with Gmass to generate interested customer inquiries. If we send emails to our clients using Gmail software, we can send one email at a time, and if we send multiple email recipients to email CC, it shows all customers how many email subscriber emails were sent. It is not a professional approach. So, with Gmass, we can easily send bulk emails while dynamically hiding client information from unknown users.

PROS

GMass is the best solution for our company. We can easily send large quantities of personalised emails with just a few clicks using GMass Merge. Schedule Sends allow us to space out our sends so that we don't overwhelm our recipients, and Key Email Campaign Reports provide us with valuable insights into the performance of our campaign. The Email Outreach and Promotions features make it simple to reach out to new leads and customers. When it comes to sending cold emails, the GMass feature ensures that our messages are always professional.

CONS

GMass mail merge does not require the installation of any additional software. We must install a Google Chrome extension and apply it to our existing Gmail account. It protects our email campaigns from spam.

Reason for choosing GMass

This tool handles email deliverability, email lookup, email verification, as well as open and read rates for emails sent via Gmail or G-suite. To be honest, there are so many tools that this replaces or improves that I recommend it to anyone who sends emails. Who doesn't need a little extra help getting into their inbox these days?

Lorie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

GMass Makes My Life Easier

I have been using GMass for several years and love it!

PROS

It is easy to install, use and follow up with my customers. I am able to send out 100+emails simply and in minutes and this saves me both time and stress!

CONS

I haven't found anything as of yet, that I don't like.

Reason for choosing GMass

It was the first Add-On I found and decided to give it a try. I loved it and didn't need to look any further!

Allen

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Easy Campaign Management fior GMail

PROS

It's a low cost way to send effective and efficient campiangs from inside GMail without all the cutting/pasting

CONS

it's complicated to startup and use, but it has alot of documentation and videos available to help

Donald

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Gmass for the startup businessman

Very positive. Once I understood the basics, it became very easy.

PROS

Fast and easy to use. Big help for staying on track.

CONS

Any product takes a minute for the user to become familiar, and Gmass is no exception.

Hanna

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2024

Booking tours is getting easier!

Just started using this for my booking emails for music touring, and so far, it's working very well. Not the smoothest add on, but it is working for what I need, and is streamlining follow-ups, which is why I chose GMass.

PROS

Scheduling follow-ups, and open and click tracking

CONS

it makes my booking emails go a little slower, but in the end it helps future workflow with scheduling follow-ups.

Laura

Investment Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Great for Sending The Same Email to Multiple People

Great, would use again. Very easy to use

PROS

Really loved the app and it worked great for what I needed. It's nice to have the reports but great that they are automatically labeled and moved out of your inbox so they don't interfere with your inbox. Super easy to customize.

CONS

lots of emails and notifications from gmass sending updates.

Jay

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Gmass for the Future

Overall Experience is awesome and truly helpful indeed!

PROS

What I like most about using Gmass is its multifunction ability and reports.

CONS

Gmass should try extending its limits and capability in the future.

Susanna

Individual & Family Services, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Super easy Gmail integration

PROS

GMass allows users without workspace accounts to personalize and track mass email campaigns. It integrates easily with Google Suite tools, including Google Sheets.

CONS

Nothing so far. With further use, there may be things that appear glitchy. I'd read other reviews for a more critical perspective.

Jacob

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Super Affordable way to bulk send through G-Suite

PROS

It was fairly quick to get set up & got the job done for our initial bulk emails that we needed to send out. Pricing is great.

CONS

It's not a very scalable solution, and will need to be replaced as the company grows. Contact management is also done inside of Google contacts, and you need to paste each email address to send to.

Jeremiah

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Get Gmass change your life

PROS

everything is perfect from scheduling, trigger responses the list doesn't end

CONS

none that we have found yet so far everything has been perfect

Antonio

Translation and Localization, 1 employee

My favorite mail-merge platform

I love this service and intend to keep using it for the years to come.

PROS

Gmass has been a game changer for my business, and the new with the user multi-user feature is fantastic. Also, I think it has the best UI of its kind.

CONS

I'd wish that the top subscription was cheaper. Still, it provides a lot of value.

Myles

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Great piece of software

It has allowed me to focus on the day to day job as a recruiter and not having to spend hours manually emailing prospective clients and candidates is very helpful

PROS

It frees up a large chunk of my time thanks to the automation features and allows me to focus on my main job

CONS

Genuinely cannot fault it currently having used it for a month now

Peri

Real Estate, 1 employee

Awesome program

PROS

Ease of use and tracking. I can send a lot of emails at once but they are still sent individually and with somw time in between as to not become spam.

CONS

I havent found any dislikes yet. Just upgraded to a paid account to use it more.

Can

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Love it!

great!

PROS

Excellent Tool. Even better blog. High quality posts that have helped me set up things like A/B-Testing and Tracking Domains... Love it!

CONS

Gmail can be slow at times, but that is eaaasily made up with the time saved

Svend Bertil

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

The Ultimate Mass Mailing Solution

Overall, I found GMass to be a great tool for mass mailing. It's easy to use, feature-rich, and the analytics are incredibly helpful. I was able to quickly create emails and track their performance, and the reporting tools allowed me to better understand how successful my campaigns were.

PROS

GMass is a fantastic email marketing tool that makes sending mass emails simple and efficient. It has a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features that make it easy to create and customize emails. With its powerful analytics, I was able to track my campaigns and measure the effectiveness of my emails.

CONS

GMass has some downsides, such as limited customization options and the lack of support for non-Gmail accounts. Additionally, the pricing structure can be a bit confusing and the learning curve can be steep for beginners.

Reasons for switching to GMass

GMass stands out from its competitors because of its user-friendly interface, powerful analytics, and wide range of features. Additionally, GMass makes it easier to track and measure campaigns, so you can get the most out of your email marketing.

Lloyd

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2022

Email Just Got Simpler!

It's simple to use, and the support that's available is really good. It integrates perfectly with a 3rd party SMTP service, which means I can now send personalised and targeted emails really quickly.

PROS

We've had major issues sending membership emails for the fan club we run, and have tried a variety of options that were just not suitable. That all changed when I happened across GMass. Not only is it priced reasonably, it's simple enough to use, and the help and support that's available has improved my options greatly. I'm really happy with the product, and the support on offer. Highly recommended!

CONS

There is nothing to dislike about GMass, my job just became a lot easier.

N/a

Reasons for switching to GMass

MailChimp is extremely limited from a template perspective, unless you pay a premium price for the service. We don't need to use the features available at the upper end of the pricing scale, so needed an alternative which was more fairly priced - GMass is that product.

Kyriakos

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2020

Best tool ever in email marketing

Email marketing to a big list is powerful. Your emails do not go to spam folders and you have a lot of replies and sellings. I am very satisfied, Value for money

PROS

easy installation, integration with Gsuite , Google sheets, Google Drive, Google Contacts, I could install my unsubscribers from Mailchimp and uploaded in GMASS, great documentation, it is amazing. It is time saver, a really powerful tool for any business as you can personalize all the emails of your campaign and also track who opened the email. The numbers of open rate are getting higher! Thank you GMass

CONS

It needs time to set it up in the beginning for connectinf with Google sheets appropriately and find how to use the red button Gmass. But then it is a piece of cake.

CONVID-19 made me think that I pay a lot of such a low rate of email openings