(2,669)

1,572

Browse HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

Nicole from Symply

Powerful and Easy to Use

Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy. The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

Pros

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible. And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Cons

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Sean from BrainStorm, Inc.

A platform with a soul— HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices

HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has been our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.

Pros

HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters. With We've been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows. HubSpot's ease of use also makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient. What I liked: • Simple, intuitive fool-proof interface • Great support and learning resources • HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn marketing automation • Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build

Cons

Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products. Improvements I'd like to see: • Better CRM function-- it was too limited for us to use • Greater flexibility with reporting custom dashboards • Ability to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection • Ability to A/B test automated emails without workaround

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was a better fit because of our smaller company and database size. We felt we should be able to make HubSpot work for several years before we as a company outgrow it's ability to scale.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

ClickDimensions is a marketing tool built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and that native integration is the best part. HubSpot is a marketing tool built on top of marketing best practices. Although both tools perform many of the same functions, getting from A to B is so much smoother with HubSpot's clean, simple interface. HubSpot's platform and available products are much more robust, but ClickDimensions is a better bang for your buck when it comes to the basic functionality-- that is, as long as you can find CRM-confident marketers who are willing to manage an intimidating (sometimes buggy) tool.

December 2021

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up. That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

Pros

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub. - Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value. - Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

Cons

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times. - Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Way way way to expensive.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Norma from Decorine Lace & Textiles Limited

Industry: Textiles

Small to Mid Sized Business use

Overall, its a pretty good experience, everything is extremely streamline, although I hope more features will be added in the future. I would continue using this just for like newer customers and keep older customers on our old system only because the migration is very time consuming. Each customer would have to be recreated due to the lack of migration tools.

Pros

Great for small/startup or mid sized businesses to help their sales force track their sales data with many features for goals and customer data all in an easy to view window. Its pretty easy to setup companies and contacts with a ton of fields that you can customize. The file organization for each customer is easy to use and very self-explanatory. The software overall isn't overcomplicated and most of it is pretty self-explanatory. The emailing system is an excellent feature for making sure you have a record of all conversation with a customer.

Cons

So depending on the complexity of the business, the lack of features may be an issue, the software is pretty streamline right now just due to the limited amount of features available. I would've liked to see a few more options for file organization and customer organization. The email system as mentioned in the pro section is very useful in keeping track of conversations but it can only be applied to one customer at a time. It would be nice to be able to tell the software where you would like to store the messages. Another feature would be integration. There aren't a lot of options of integrating with custom CRM/ERP software right now, there are only 3 integration options available. So this is great for any company starting from scratch but alot of migration work for companies that have already established a system.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost and the simplicity of the software. Due to a language barrier, Hubspot was easy to train users.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed a CRM that could store and track conversations between consumers and sales team.

Enrique from Ventas de Alto Octanaje

We believed in hubspot before hiring but the implementation was a disappointment

I am very disappointed, I had been following hubspot for years and I thought it was something else

Pros

in appearance it looks easy although it is not like that

Cons

The accompaniment was torture, they left us abandoned. Now we work with another tool and since then we have sold more than 120 licenses

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was very similar to these alternatives, it seemed and I think that if they have a lot of technical knowledge, but the implementation was a disaster, poorly organized, the staff did not know well the digital marketing strategies

For the accompaniment

Aaron from WOODCHUCK USA

Industry: Wholesale

Great Now, and Getting Better Faster Than Any Other Competitor

With Hubspot, we were trying to get all our marketing in once place to help keep from creating a spiderweb of tools. We used Hubspot for list organization, drip campaigns, attribution tracking, ad posting, customer service, sales pipeline, email campaigns, service tickets, and more.

Pros

This software is here to help create great customer experiences, and as a marketer you can focus on that. Hubspot has spent so much time making this software easy to use, that I can't name any other software that even comes close. It's incredible how easy it is to deploy a campaign, monitor performance, manage lists, and do so across multiple channels, and product lines. And what I love most, is that they continue to listen to their customers, and create great tools for marketers, so that they can create great customer experiences. So many high dollar software companies take your money, and forget about you. Hubspot goes above and beyond, always innovating and providing incredible customer service. We were in Enterprise, and if we ever had a problem, they would chat, phone call, or screen share with us any time of day, in under 15 minutes. Love these guys forever. Additionally, attribution tracking is incredible on this, I've never seen anything even close. You can see exactly how many sales you converted from campaigns, forms, marketing channels, and it's so easy to pull together. Going to Hubspot after using GA, FB, and LI pixels, you will begin to use Hubspot as your source of truth and never look back.

Cons

The social media monitoring and posting tools were there, but not the best. Likely though, this is because social media companies don't develop integration tools right away, so Hubspot can only do so much. Posting to social can be done, but posting Instagram stories, tagging other brands, etc will likely give you difficulty.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The product was great, and it was clear their team understood our goals and needs.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed to be able to deploy campaigns, and changes quicker, at high quality.

Hubspot Marketing Hub: One Stop Inbound Marketing Tool!

Overall experience of using Hubspot has been really enriching. The way they are innovating and adding new feature on their platform is at god speed. In the future this tool will rule the inbound marketing space for sure.

Pros

Feature loaded -One stop Inbound Marketing Solution makes it a no brainer for any marketer. You can design your landing page, launch email campaigns, track leads and analyse it on an intuitive dashboard- All on a single platform of Hubspot. Hubspot is reliable and their customer service is impeccable. Also, Integration feature makes it really easy to integrate hubspot with other marketing tools.

Cons

Pricing is on the premium side. It is tough for any small size company to afford its services. Apart from pricing, their chat bot tool is still work in progress and can be improved.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Wanted to upgrade our Lead handling process and also focus on our inbound marketing initiatives in a structured manner.

Md Mahbub from Virtunus Inc

The Best FREE CRM Software That You Should Use!

I have had a great experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub. It has given me the freedom to work on my own time and not worry about anything else. There are many benefits of working with HubSpot like: • It helps you make more money because your revenue is directly tied to the number of leads that you bring in. • You can also create marketing plans that can help you gain more clients or increase sales for existing clients. • You can manage all your marketing efforts in one place which saves time and money.

Pros

Hubspot is a marketing software that helps companies create and manage digital marketing campaigns. I liked the efficiency of the software and how it allowed me to manage my contacts in a better way. The main benefits that I got from Hubspot CRM software were: 1. I was able to build my own marketing list with different segments and use the tools available to target them more effectively. 2. It allowed me to create leads for each contact so I could track their progress and follow up accordingly. 3. Data tracking is also very useful as it allows you to know what activities your customers are doing on your website, which helps you improve your marketing efforts.

Cons

There are a few things that I didn't like about HubSpot CRM. 1. The interface is too cluttered and confusing to use. 2. It's difficult to understand how the software works, especially if you're new to it.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

When we chose HubSpot Marketing Hub over Zoho CRM, it was mainly because of the ease of use and flexibility that they offer. In addition to this, their marketing tools are very powerful as well as their analytics. In short, it is a great all-around platform for companies looking to grow online.

Shelly from SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler

December 2021

HubSpot Marketing Hub is Perfect for all of our marketing needs.

HubSpot has given us one place to see all of the people that interact with our company in one spot. I can efficiently tell which campaigns are working and make tweaks to campaigns on the fly. The A/B testing capabilities are so easy to use.

Pros

I like the ease of creating custom pages and forms as well as the ability to track all assets of one campaign in one place. It is invaluable to be able to see it all in one dashboard.

Cons

Integration took more work than I expected. Some of the API's - like eventbrite, have issues. The social media publisher is good but does not allow you to do some of the things you want to do, like tag people.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

More flexibility and features for the money. Simpler to use that Pardot.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Not enough integration and no social media or campaign tracking.

Skott from Atria Wealth

Great platform for enterprise down

MarketingHub as been a bit challenging to set up for our organization, which has 5 sub brands who all operate independent, but utilize the same Marketing team. Aside from challenges during the setup process, we find email creation and social ad management to be fairly easy to manage.

Pros

What we like most is the ability to consolidate most, if not all marketing endeavors into HubSpot. If an action or feature is not available within HubSpot, there are many providers who've partnered with HS to allow campaign data and lead gen to slow into HubSpot for accurate tracking and management.

Cons

HubSpot has a steep learning curve when it comes to setup and use. And, if not set up correctly, the information coming back is lacking and ultimate engagement suffers.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot was our final choice because it came highly recommended and gave us the tools we needed.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We made a with to focus on a tool that could manage a large enterprise like ours, while also keeping a somewhat user-friendly interface.

Samantha from Freightview

All in one!

I was able to build out email workflows and send out things when users met certain criterias. This also housed the company blog and all of the social media.

Pros

I used HubSpot Marketing Hub at my previous job as a marketing manager. There was definitely a learning curve, but it was super useful. Having an all in one place for all of my campaigns was awesome. Building out workflows was great as well.

Cons

Workflows could be finicky. Also, we couldn't do an easy integration into the CRM platform we were using. I know that HubSpot comes with a free one, but switching would have been a beast of a project.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We knew a hubspot consultant so we thought it may be an easier transition

Youssef from WonderEight

A growing growth suite

Working at a digital marketing agency who are hubspot partners I got the chance to dig deep into the hubspot marketing hub and use its different tools. I liked the simplicity of managing the contacts and segmenting them into static or dynamic lists and then reaching the audience through different types of campaigns

Pros

I live automation in Hubspot. You just need to create a dynamic list and create an automation workflow and let hubspot do the rest of the job. It offers many tools to help you capture the leads, nurture them and convert them into customers

Cons

The chatbot module being part of the service hub is a bit disappointing. I believe that having the full chatbot functionality within the Marketing hub is very important as the chatbot can be a great tool to convert more customers

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

we like the inbound approach to marketing and felt that hubspot is doing digital marketing properly

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

we got approached by hubspot sales team and we saw a lot of potential in this great tool and we saw an opportunity in our partnership with hubspot

Caleb from ATPCO

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

HubSpot Marketing Hub is a marketing multi-tool

My overall experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub is a great one, in my opinion it's miles ahead of Dynamics in terms of user friendliness.

Pros

the #1 best part about HubSpot Marketing Hub is the user interface, it is very easy to learn and pick up straight away!

Cons

While it is easy to use, there are some limitations in terms of customization. That being said, I consider this a worthy trade-off.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot had the better user interface and features that we liked, being so much easier to navigate made the difference.

Anjan from MIS3

An excellent Web based CRM tool

Overall extremely satisfied with this product - it has made my sales campaign efforts much simpler.

Pros

I love the analytics associated with this program. Utilizing the features of this application I was able to launch to extremely successful sales campaigns. The application was responsive and the analytics were correct and useful. The tutorials and activity reports are also super helpful.

Cons

As a CRM tool I would like a better way to add/import contact and diarize calls that link to an external calendar such as Outlook or Google. I do not have a easy way to configure these actions - that is my biggest complaint.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

This product was more affordable and responsive to my needs. It was also the product the enterprise preferred to use.

Catrina from Interstate Music

Hubspot Marketing Hub Keeps Everything In One Place

Really great ongoing experience - we love the updates and can't wait to see new ways we can use it.

Pros

I love that all my data is in one place and can see a snapshot of a moment in time or identify trends over longer periods. Having our entire team familiar with the software is also helpful.

Cons

All of the features can be overwhelming. We implemented two years ago and are still learning to use it in different ways.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Seemed to be a better fit as far as customizations for our organization.

Richard from Infusionsoft

Smoothly Connects with Everything

I’ve automated virtually our entire Customer Onboarding experience through the Marketing Hub using workflows, lists, personas, landing pages, and integrations. It’s been glorious.

Pros

Hubspot seems to have everything all in one place. The Marketing Hub allows you to automate so many things, not just marketing.

Cons

Some features are limited, so if you need just a few features you may find better options elsewhere.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

More features, native website and support features in the greater Hubspot universe.

Holly from Experience Digital

All-in-one Marketing Destination

The benefits of Hubspot's Marketing Hub excel in managing our contacts and tracking marketing metrics are assisting us greatly with understanding which campaigns are performing well, with the option to incorporate A/B testing.

Pros

Integrating Hubspot into our business operations was seamless - Hubspot manages our end-to-end marketing campaigns including lead management and nurturing, social media management, analytics. The integration with Canva is great as we can manage our creative content in there too!

Cons

There are a few features on Hubspot which are missing or have been removed - including in the realm of really personalising & coding automated emails although the Hubspot Community is a great resource to find alternate solutions and answers quickly.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is a fully-integrated Marketing platform that can also manage the capability of our alternate social media platforms.

Great for Companies of All Sizes Who Don't Need Complex Automations

Between the out-of-the-box functionality and all of the available 3rd part connectors, you have a lot of functionality to create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns.

Pros

It is very easy to set up and connect to a CRM where a native connection point exists. Wizard-like UI makes it easy to go step-by-step for pretty much anything you want to set up.

Cons

if you have anything that is complex to execute, i.e. a multi-phase nurture based on different types of content consumption, etc., it can be difficult to architect vs. more robust competitors.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Cost weighed against the functionality that was actually needed.

Juan from Winclap

Great marketing tool for SMB

Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all. When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

Pros

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom. It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software. Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

Cons

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations. Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow. Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Brent W from Wagento Creative LLC

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

Pros

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

Cons

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was the easiest to use

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

Cecilia from HAL Company

Scalable, easy to deploy, faster ROI

Excellent. Couldn't be better compared to other software vendors. Solving problems, getting things done is intuitive, fast, excellent customer support.

Pros

Compared to other automation platforms, deployment is easier and takes only weeks to start. Inmediately after is in production, we've started to improve processes to make them more effective meaning, getting more inquiries, request for proposals and quotations. Integrating Hubspot to other enterprise software is SO smooth and easy, no need to spend months to get data from different softwares to integrate front-end and back-end.

Cons

Dashboard could be more flexible or include more default pre-set dashboards by category. It is getting better compared to a year ago but still needs some extra effort, specially the dashboards related to content (blogs).

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

TCO considering license, deployment and post-deployment maintenance cost and complexity.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Easy of use, scalable licensing model, TCO.

Beware of the Ad Spending Limit

I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

Pros

When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

Cons

Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Tried Salesforce a few years ago, and the learning curve was much too high.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The first year I was able to basically get a price match, but that was taken away recently.

ravindu from LOLC Technologies

Personal Review of HubSpot Marketing Automation

HubSpot Marketing Hub dominates in our email promoting gathering. The email formats help get you through the cycle of email creation in a proficient style. HubSpot additionally has imposing contact with the executives and mix with an assortment of web-based media devices. Notwithstanding the computerization and email advertising capacities of this item, the organization additionally dispatched a client relationship with the executives (CRM) arrangement in HubSpot CRM just as an assistance work area offering. The entirety of the highlights of HubSpot CRM is fused into HubSpot Marketing Hub. While the combination between these contributions could be more grounded, it's something the organization keeps on improving. HubSpot is extremely near a start to finish client confronting showcasing and backing suite that may give organizations like Salesforce a run for their cash.

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub, which begins at $50 every month, is an incredible all-around promoting mechanization membership administration that ends up coordinating an assortment of CRM, email advertising, and deals arrangements. Considered by numerous individuals to be a spearheading item in its class, it can satisfy the requirements of little to medium size organizations (SMB) hoping to set their advertising arrangement center. While it is expensive, HubSpot Marketing Hub offers an exhaustive list of capabilities and multifaceted arrangements portfolio that encourages it stands its ground against driving items in the classification. It is tantamount to Salesforce Pardot, which alongside HubSpot, is an Editors' Choice for showcasing robotization. The organization offers a quickly developing programming portfolio that is complete regardless of whether it requires a precarious expectation to absorb information for new clients.

Cons

The Enterprise plan costs $3,200 every month (charged yearly). It gives you admittance to 10,000 contacts, income detailing, custom occasion robotization triggers, and vast mission revealing. You can add HubSpot's free Sales and CRM apparatuses to move contact information into the deals and administration channel for essential requirements. You can likewise pay to turn on HubSpot's further developed Sales and CRM instruments should you require further developed highlights.

Dave from 1440 Multiversity

The step up for when you're getting serious

I've worked with Hubspot as an individual, with a large multi-national company and a medium-sized non-profit. I would say that most solopreneurs should probably stick with MailChimp or MailPoet. When you have a good budget for marketing, definitely consider a move to HubSpot. I've also used Pardot by SalesForce and it's very comparable. I believe Hubspot is easier in the beginning than Pardot, while Pardot has better connectivity to outside systems (like SalesForce, of course).

Pros

Hubspot is amazing, with great tools for list building, segmentation and email marketing. The process for building emails is easy and enjoyable and the workflow automation is a breeze. I've used MailChimp and Pardot and Hubspot is very different from either of those. Hubspot is for the company that's ready to up their marketing game to the next level while still being simple enough that your team can be onboarded and working quickly.

Cons

I'm not really a fan of the blog and landing page functionality and i really think you should do those on your own website and then tie them into Hubspot, which is fairly simple to do. Also, when you get into "Deals" and integrating sales and reporting from other systems, the simplicity goes out the window. It can still be done, but it's not as easy as the email marketing functionality. Also, Hubspot has its own language and terminology, so it can be a bit confusing until you get used to it.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

In both cases where i was involved in the choice, it primarily came down to budget. The first instance, Pardot wasn't as built out as it is now (that was a few years ago and my memory might be fuzzy) but they are definitely a viable option now.

Winnie from Talanta

Industry: Broadcast Media

HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION

In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Pros

It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place. It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments. It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site. In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list. Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Cons

HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply. For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month. Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts. When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference. You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost. While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

Andreas from Arnoyki Consulting ltd.

Mit HubSpot habe ich meine Marketingstrategie erleichtert und das gesamte Team, die Tools und Daten

Das Beantworten von E-Mails, das Senden von Begrüßungsnachrichten oder die Versendung von E-Mails kann sehr zeitaufwändig und ermüdend sein, wenn dies manuell geschieht. In Fällen, in denen die Benutzerzahl zu groß ist, könnte es sogar unmöglich sein. Die beste Lösung für diese Probleme ist die Verwendung von HubSpot.

Pros

Bei der Automatisierung des Marketings verlassen wir uns auf das individuelle Verhalten zur Anpassung von E-Mails, Inhalten und Angeboten. Automatisieren Sie E-Mail-Kampagnen, um unseren Interessenten zu helfen, den Funnel zu durchlaufen und qualifiziertere Absatzmöglichkeiten zu generieren. Es werden auch besondere E-Mails erstellt, ohne dass Codes geändert werden müssen. Sie können zwischen einem Dutzend verschiedener Aktivierungen, Bedingungen und Aktionen wählen, um die entsprechenden E-Mails zur richtigen Zeit an die richtigen Kunden zu senden. Aber das Beste von allem ist, dass jeder Workflow, den die Software erzeugt, mit einem klaren Ziel verknüpft werden kann, so dass wir immer wissen, ob unsere E-Mails korrekt funktionieren. Da die Workflows Teil der vollständig integrierten Marketing-Plattform sind, verfügt sie auch über die Tools, um unsere Datenbank zu erweitern.

Cons

Die Vermarktung kann ein komplexer Prozess werden, abgesehen von den wirtschaftlichen Kosten, die durch ihre Nutzung entstehen. Auch bei so vielen Instrumenten laufen wir Gefahr, uns auf eines zu konzentrieren und viele automatisierte Marketingmöglichkeiten auszulassen, und wir würden für Funktionen bezahlen, die wir nicht nutzen. Darüber hinaus haben alle Tools für automatisiertes Marketing ihre Basis in der Segmentierung von Leads, und ihre Funktion besteht darin, Informationen über diese Nutzer zu sammeln, um ihnen bestimmte Inhalte zu liefern. Das Problem dabei ist, dass diese Informationen oft nicht immer genau genug sind und dazu führen könnten, dass wir Inhalte zur falschen Zeit an nicht geeignete Personen liefern und dann nichts bekommen, was uns oder dem Kunden bei seiner Entscheidungsfindung oder der betreffenden Marke bei ihrem Wachstum nützt.

Hale from Prodsmart

Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support.

Pros

Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success. Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

Cons

I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills. If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder. Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case. We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

It had most everything we needed under one roof, instead of a bunch of different tools moving data manually among them. The customer support is great too.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We switched because Hubspot allowed us to integrate many different tools into one platform.

Great application to manage new leads from customer

It was great while we used to follow up with email campaign and leads. The use can be challenging if you are very sure of your business needs so I will recommend finding to HubSpot or a marking agency you trust who can help you finding exactly what kind of tools you will need to use to reach expectations and conversions

Pros

We used the service in our office get leads from some of our landing and referral websites. We received a lot of leads and it was hard to follow up with just a mail chimp our a google form and we needed automation to convert them to new customers. HubSpot helped us to managed the new leads and we were able to compare our campaigns with other cases similar to us that used this service so it increased out sales by 150%.

Cons

The service is expensive and you have to make sure all your team is dedicated to the training. Its a very different approach to follow up on leads and email marketing than other services so training is very important.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We got the recommendation from our marketing agency

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We changed marketing agency and they used a different service.

Katie from Atlas Copco

Marketing Automation is a Breeze with Hubspot

Prior to using Hubspot, we had no marketing automation platform at all. Nada. Marketing automation wasn't a thing for our company! Slow to the game, I know. However, the perk of Hubspot is just how quickly you can learn and use the software. You don't have to be an expert - everything is laid out for you exactly as you need it. Plus, the Hubspot support team is incredible. Now our company has a robust and thriving series of marketing automation workflows that are based on everything from NAISC codes to form submissions to deal stages. We're happy!!

Pros

Marketing Automation in Hubspot is incredible!! I couldn't be happier to work with this platform daily. From creating automated emails to implementing automated workflows - everything within Hubspot is easy peasy. When making the automated emails, it's literally as simple as 1-2-make email- click save for automation - done. I can't imagine it being any more intuitive. Then using the workflows feature that use these automated emails - super simple. We haven't progressed too much further down the automation rabbit hole than the above, but we'll get there. So if you're a company like ours who is moving a bit slower - but wants to focus on marketing automation - Hubspot is definitely the platform for you.

Cons

Only issue I've encountered is that Hubspot can be buggy at times. At least twice a month you'll get a notification in the system that your emails aren't sending, or that workflows are being delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances." It can take a day or so to resolve. Not too annoying, but I'd expect this once in a while - not monthly. Seems they have a few kinks to work out.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is less expensive and is much more user-friendly than Marketo. We knew that we would be at a disadvantage by not having a Marketo expert in-house, so we went with Hubspot. Couldn't be happier!

Easy to Implement and Maintain

Support is really fantastic. They take the time to explain things and help you understand limitations and great workarounds. Great support, coupled with the fact they have the HubSpot Academy, it's really easy to learn this tool, even if you're not particularly ops-minded.

Pros

Very easy to use and takes minimal time to implement the tool. A lot of their default settings really encourage common "good operational" practices, like GDPR, progressive profiling on forms, opt-in, managing multiple contacts, ect.

Cons

Similarly to the pro, because of HubSpot's simplicity, it sometimes can lack in complexity. Concepts like multi-touch attribution reporting are still in the early stage of development compared to other tools. However, HubSpot is always releasing new features and I've found that a lot of the more recent additions permit more complexity with

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Price and quick implementation time

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot took our team to the next level with regards to Marketing Operations. Pardot is a little behind with built-in functionality.

Suyen from Avantica Technologies

Easy-to-use complete tool

The hubspot marketing hub have been really helpfull for my team, it contains almost everything that we need to make the ideas of the marketing team come true. It was so easy to learn, and it have an impresive documentation that helps even more to the developers to use hubspot on it's maximun potential. The reports tool, the chatbot, the meeting links, the chat support, the workflows, trhe mailing service and of course the CRM, has made our work absolutely easy and has increase the effectivity of our campaigns considerably.

Pros

I really like the easy and practical flow used to take an idea to a live page. I mean, is so easy to make a template, preview it in different devices and resposive sizes, then make a sandbox and send it to your approvers and finnaly take it live in less than a minute. That flow helps our team to reduce the time-to-market a lot, and thats really valuable.

Cons

May be the code editors embed in the Hubpot design tool , could be improved. Actually is a little hard to code in it, because its like a simple text editor. As a developer I would love to see more tools, helpers, code colors, debugging and another features like that into the code editors of hubspot. I know those are little deatils, but they could make the difference.

Security Stuff

Jenna from HealthCheck360

HubSpot has been a game changer

We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Pros

We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Cons

There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We considered setting up a separate instance of Pardot, but felt that HubSpot's product, marketing expertise, and innovation were much more attractive for our long-term vision.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We made the switch because we found Pardot to be less user friendly and more restrictive when it came down to content creation and gaining insights into contact behavior. We had also experienced some support issues with Pardot. We were using Pardot in conjunction with our parent company and were also running into some issues with list management and content partitioning. Pardot does have many of the features provided by HubSpot, Hubspot's are just simpler to use and the support is much better.

Charline from Color Navigator

Get your sales and marketing on the same page!

I built three websites, which I manage completely via the Hubspot tools. I'm able to generate inbound traffic through various marketing efforts (blogging, emailing, posting on social media, website building,...). I manage all the incoming traffic via various analytics and insights. It is satisfying to notice that my hard work pays off.

Pros

Hubspot contains all the tools you could wish for as a marketing or sales professional. Your results are clearly visible and manageable. Inbound marketing has never been so exciting and profitable! I love the great user experience, which is constantly being improved thanks to monthly updates of new and improved features. Finally, I am very satisfied with the customer service. Every time I have an issue, I am helped quickly and accurately. Even if there is no solution to my problem, we will look for an alternative together.

Cons

As a creative marketer, I would love more options to make my website even more appealing and less static. I'm looking forward to all the new features being added to the website builder in the future! Improvements are also possible in terms of social media. The results (likes and interactions) are not always accurate. In addition, the posting options are fairly limited. I wish you could add a photo carousel or album (instead of max four pictures).

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is a great tool to get your sales and marketing team on the same page with clearly visible and manageable results.

Brad from Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Fantastic for e-mails. Forms and landing pages need some TLC.

Overall, Hubspot's marketing hub has been of great benefit to our organization. The only thing stopping from me giving it full marks is that certain aspects of the hub need to be expanded. For instance, the form system doesn't allow you to remove form submissions, and even though many people have requested that functionality on the HubSpot ideas board, it has been tagged as "not planned" for over a year now. I am puzzled as to why their otherwise highly flexible form system has a few shortcomings that mean it can't remove our need for Gravity Forms or other solutions. The call to action button builder is also not as customizable as I would like, although with some HTML knowledge it's easy to get around this issue.

Pros

It's very easy for anyone to make a beautiful-looking e-blast to send to a mailing list. Managing lists is also very easy and flexible. The default e-mail templates are beautiful and easy to customize, and the drag and drop interface for e-mails is very easy to use and highly customizable.

Cons

Some parts of the marketing hub, such as the Form builder, need a little work. Some features available in Wordpress's Gravity Forms plugin, for instance, are not available in Hubspot (e.g. conditional logic for showing certain form elements such as text boxes, etc.) The landing page editor is also not as easy to use as the e-mail builder, and I'm not sure why it wasn't designed with the same drag and drop system as the email builder.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot does everything MailChimp can if you are only sending e-mails. If you are using MailChimp to create postcard ads, graphics, etc. you may need to continue using MailChimp.

Asheton from INE

Hubspot Marketing Services

The most convenient thing about Hubspot is the ability for our Sales & Marketing teams to be able to track all the different actions our customers are taking during the buying process as well as post-purchase. It's helpful for the Sales team to see which Marketing emails our customers are engaging with and it's helpful for our Marketing team to be able to see if our customers are purchasing after they engage with a marketing email or social post. I also like their marketing automation feature that allows me to create tasks and deals for our Sales team based on different actions customers are taking on the Marketing side.

Pros

Hubspot has excellent customer service and a large library of resources that you can reference if you cannot figure out how to do something. They also have Hubspot Academy that allows users to learn more about their products and Marketing in general, while also getting a Hubspot certification.

Cons

There are a few features I would like to see added to their email marketing service. One specifically is the ability to customize the mobile version of an email without affecting the desktop version. I also wish I could insert custom HTML such as a promo timer in an email like some of the other platforms I've used.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Campaign Monitor was the system we used to Email marketing. We wanted a fully functioning CRM system.

Matthew from LiveWorld

Well rounded and easy to use

Pros

HubSpot Marketing Hub is intuitive. Ease of use is one of the primary reasons to consider HubSpot. It's easy to set up, configure and integrate with other applications. I do like that I can train others to use it across sales and marketing and empower them to take on responsibilities rather than having to ask me to set up or execute specific tasks in the tool.

Cons

ABM abilities are limited but they are working on added capabilties fairly regularly. There are better solutions for ABM in the marketplace for sure, but I would like to use one tool for B2B marketing automation if possible.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We had several internal users test all tools in consideration and aligned on the idea of usability would enable the team to move quickly and distribute the workload. HubSpot was also able to meet out budget parameters with first year discounts.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was easier to use than Pardot and had a few additional features that we wanted. One of those was the ability to customize email and landing page templates and then use those over and over, or importing HTML templates for use.

Guillaume from Hotel St. Paul

Your CRM for long

We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

Pros

-Easy to use -Does not require a lot of training -Customization available -Various reports -Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions -Marketing features

Cons

-Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.). -Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level. -It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do. -Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Emailing feature, easy to segment, able to create workflows and A/B testing for lesser expensive (better ROAS).

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

ACT! was to strict for our needs and required to many manual operation to keep the software updated. The reporting features wasn't exactly what we needed and the updates was too pricey for what the budget.

Great Marketing Automation Software for the Small Business or Educational Institution

Hubspot is an affordable marketing automation solution that works well for our small team. While it lacks some of the features or usability of its more expensive competitors, the tools can be leveraged to powerfully enhance the reach of a small marketing and admissions/sales team. The Hubspot Academy is a treasure trove of valuable educational and inspirational resources. For a small business/institution exploring marketing automation, Hubspot is a phenomenal place to begin.

Pros

Hubspot provides a self-service marketing automation solution that allows us to expand our admissions team exponentially by building workflows of automated emails, text messaging, and direct mail (with third-party integrations) that are triggered by a variety of criteria. It allows us to be sure that every prospect is receiving regular communication from our office, allowing the admissions reps to focus on only the leads that demonstrate the highest likelihood of enrollment.

Cons

Limitations within the tool require a variety of workarounds, some of which are laborious. Duplicate entries are common due to Hubspot using email as the unique identifier (Hubspot has added a contact ID to help address this, along with tools to sort through duplicates). Hubspot's workflow tool is basic by comparison with some of the more costly and sophisticated marketing automation solutions.

Price

HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool.

It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns. HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you. There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Pros

- Intuitive UX (mostly). - Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work. - The new drag & drop email builder.

Cons

- Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot. - The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens. - Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports. - The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

Jonathan from Tremco Roofing

Finally I am on HubSpot!

Over my career, I have been part of the implementation team for four other platforms. I finally got onto HubSpot and am very pleased with its capabilities. My team has adopted well, the integrations to other platforms are nice also. Overall, this has been a great experience. However, one major negative is how our account was handled. On-boarding was really not that valuable for us, we felt rushed and it was on HS time not ours. There also seems to be a lot of turnover happening in HS and my sales rep went completely dark on us when we needed them, no transition plan was brought forward. We also paid for a monthly strategy person who was great at the start, left HS, and my group was thrown into another person's account. That person tried their best to pick up the pieces but we ultimately were paying good money in strategic support and got nothing from it. No credit was issued, just admittance of how it was handled poorly with an apology. I do now have an account manager who has been with HS for more than 5 years and is truly great to work with.

Pros

Up-time, hardly ever system outages or glitches. Increased team efficiencies. The ability to use HubSpot as workaround solutions for other areas of marketing where we need to execute something we can figure out a way within HS to make it work. Landing pages, forms, workflows, and all other tools within the Marketing platform have been great. Easy to use, easy to train, and easy to transition to.

Cons

Some basic things you think should be included are not. For example, workflow chat transcripts are not available neither is the ability to identify profiles with multiple or secondary email addresses. Also, the drag and drop builder is nice but limited as you oftentimes find errors when trying to embed code within the template, it get denied even though you are able to select html editing.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Overall feedback from friends and colleagues who have used HubSpot in the past influenced my decision.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

In my career I have been on multiple platforms. Previous to my position in my company, no platform was here or being used.

Sean from Salted Stone

CRM Powerhouse

I've been using Hubspot Marketing Hub for over a year now across multiple businesses of all shapes and sizes. What they all value is the advanced automation. Having an all-in-one website and CRM platform integrated with their social media, blog, sales pipeline etc, etc... All of their contacts are in one place with extensive information on their interactions with the brand - what content they are actively engaged with. It's truly valuable for medium to large businesses looking to utilise data and automation in their business.

Pros

Excellent CRM for sales and automation. Innovative workflow triggers allow for nearly any automation solution you can think of. Assigning tasks to sales team members, automatically moving deals to different stages of the pipeline, automating emails and communications. Hubspot is an advanced and genuinely useful software for marketers in particular.

Cons

Considering these advanced features, it can be quite expensive. So it's not for every business.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is technically more advanced, offers more features and a holistic marketing package in comparison to Salesforce or Campaign Monitor. The advanced automation tools alone make it the better choice in my opinion and I have used them all.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Having tried Campaign Monitor and Salesforce in the past, neither programs have the level of detail when it comes to sales automation, SEO or contact management. They excel in other areas, but are inferior products from a technical perspective.

Best All Around Marketing Platform for Small to Mid Sized Businesses

Hubspot is the solution that propelled a single position into an entire digital marketing department. The learning curve can be steep for anyone new to this type of automation and integration, but is supplemented by Hubspot Academy's learning resources and certifications. Overall, the basic environment is intuitive and features are relatively easy to use.

Pros

Hubspot has every essential feature you need to build and manage a digital marketing department. From CRM and lead forms to email automation and content marketing to advance reporting; almost anything that is missing from the platform can be easily integrated either thru partnerships or Zapier APIs and web hooks. Hubspot keeps up with the fast changing landscape of digital marketing with regular launches of new features like chat bots and improved contact management. Managing several brands thru one enterprise portal, I am able to track deliverables from various divisions, monitor multiple team progress, and aggregate lead acquisition strategies to maximize talent resources. I recommend Hubspot to all small to mid sized businesses.

Cons

Hubspot is a jack of all trades, yet master of none. Unless you pay for add-on features, your company will miss out on the more powerful integrations, reporting, and paid ads. Otherwise, Hubspot's normal customer service is really just a human connection to their extension support docs. For any custom or complicated support requests, pay the extra for designated priority tech support. Sending 12 million emails and 6,000 social posts annually for multiple brands through a single portal sometimes can to be difficult to work around. Some improvements are rolled out that aren't always an improvement over their previous features.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The previous platforms did not integrate and were limited in their specific scope. Hubspot brought all the essentials under one roof.

Tyler from Vectorworks, Inc.

HubSpot Review

(1) Fluid trial integration between HubSpot and Salesforc, allowing our company to streamline the sales person to reach out quicker. (2) TONS of data cleanup

Pros

Intuitiveness. We've had several interns throughout the last 2 years of working in HubSpot and they've picked it up easily because of this. Cloning. Makes it simple if you're only changing one or 2 conditions/criteria in a list or email. GoToWebinar integration. Key for our monthly webinars. Variety of ways to create a list/workflow. We work on many different nurture campaigns with different qualifiers for each.

Cons

It does tend to get buggy from time to time - for example right now I'm experiencing an issue in email when I go to replace a link, it won't paste to the text box, it'll paste outside of the hyperlinked words in the actual email, quite weird.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

I was not key DM, just researcher and and helped make decision. From what I can tell, we chose HubSpot because of (1) intuitiveness (2) price (3) it seemed like it had so many more capabilities than other mktg automation platforms without being nearly as cumbersome.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Net-Results did not have half the capabilities HubSpot does on almost every level. Contact record, list creation, form capability, landing page versatility, and email templates, just to name a few.

Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams

HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

Pros

I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

Cons

The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was much cheaper. We did not feel we had a team big enough to roll out Marketo.

Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!

HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Pros

Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

Cons

I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We liked the ability of having Marketing Automation and CMS because we also needed to move our website to a new CMS.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pardot has the functionality but it's hard to use and we didn't have any help/support. We needed to be self-sufficient but after research realized that in order for us to make the product work better for us, we'd need to hire external consultants. Pardot is not an easy, or intuitive, product to use in my opinion.

MD Masoom from TO THE NEW

Great Marketing Automation Platform.

Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Pros

I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Cons

There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We choose HubSpot Marketing over Pardot because of its powerful automation features and amazing mobile app. We choose Hubspot because they have a strong customer support team which is very responsive.

Dayana from Universidad Bolivariana de Venezuela

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

The benefits of hubspot

In general, hubspot is updated in a contacting manner that allows me to create a list of different groups, build my database so that the sales team can do a more efficient job and focus the strategies specific to each work group

Pros

It is a software dedicated to automate marketing actions, where many departments must automate tasks related to emails, social networks, in addition to those that are related to websites, in order to facilitate tasks. With hubspot you can manage contacts, activities related to websites, Live Chat, Conversational Bots, Marketing by mail, Ad Retargeting, among others. It should be noted that with this Software, it helps create optimized content for search engines, in turn generates user traffic on the website or blogs. This software is recommended to all professionals dedicated to digital marketing, because it unifies all the necessary tools into one, so they can do the work in less time. In addition, consumers are no longer only in the email, nor do we have to rely solely on their actions in this medium. Personally, what I like most about this software is that it has a free plan and allowing any company to use it, in case of wanting a paid version it has good prices. Among other benefits of hubspot, is that you can easily see the workflow that has had a client powers, such as downloads and their interactions with the company's website, this option is great, because it can help to know how many potential customers are ready for another email or a call. It is important to note that once downloaded the program on your computer is integrated with all the tools that are already being used.

Cons

Among the disadvantages of this program is: that you do not have any tool that can merge the contact information of different organizations. It does not have the ability to register several email addresses of the same contact, this weakness is palpable at the moment of conversation by email with a user, because if we want to contact you by another address via e-mail is very difficult to connect . You can not ignore unimportant records, this is to facilitate the reading of relevant interactions. If you have a company that wants a smooth and powerful solution to manage contacts, that can see the visibility of the work, this program is not recommended

Brian from KOKU

An incorporated way to deal with marketing materials

Hubspot has enabled me to work in a composed and quick way, without bringing about any mishaps. Today I have 3 accreditations supported by this stage and I truly comprehend and apply the Inbound Marketing system that is the fundamental base of Hubspot. It is astounding to deal with the site of the organization where I work and I trust that the expense/item proportion is reasonable. Picking Hubspot as our essential work instrument has been an incredible choice.

Pros

The genuine estimation of HubSpot Marketing is the reconciliation of each promoting stage. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows, work processes and more can without much of a stretch be made - and incorporated - for a simple to utilize, across the board promoting entryway. Fundamentally, my organization utilizes HubSpot to rapidly construct and distribute blog entries. With the inherent online life apparatus, you can without much of a stretch offer the blog entry to your crowds. At that point, you can repurpose the substance you previously made for an email battle. Another most loved component: you can create beautiful landing pages. With this, you can make delightful presentation pages that make it simple for clients to change over to a deal, or showcasing qualified lead. Another extraordinary component is the examination instrument. You can see the presentation of each showcasing component in one nitty gritty dashboard. This encourages you see what's working - and so forth. This truly helped my organization put their advertising dollars where they're most powerful and effective.

Cons

There's only a couple of disadvantages to HubSpot, from my point of view. HubSpot works best when you can create a lot of substance. HubSpot is extraordinary at making your substance lovely and compelling, however in case you're not delivering content, you won't get the full esteem. Second, the valuing level for HubSpot can be somewhat steep for private companies without optional salary. I'd state the administration is as yet justified, despite all the trouble, yet the speculation requires talk and responsibility from the group to be an extraordinary venture. Ultimately, HubSpot requires an on boarding charge with each new contract. Presently, this on boarding expense isn't enormous, yet this was a hindrance for passage for my organization when we initially joined. The on boarding process unquestionably helped my group take advantage of HubSpot, be that as it may, as I stated, it was a slight obstacle for the group while considering HubSpot.

Priscilla from MarkNet Group

Hubspot is a marketer's best friend

Overall, their sales people are fantastic! Before you buy - ask a ton of questions and make them show you everything. Get their sales folks to help you build custom reports. Ask them to help you import. Do all of this during the demo because once you're onboarded, it's much harder to get help. We ended up hiring a Hubspot Expert to help us get everything we need, but we also have some really complicated features we wanted to track like online courseware. For 99% of businesses, hubspot is the best at what they do.

Pros

Hubspot is a seriously my best friend. I've been using hubspot for the last 18 months and after my first introduction with the tool, I now recommend it to every single client I have. What I love most is how easy it is to sync up with Gmail, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Woocommerce, Facebook and the list goes on and on. We've also synced Hubspot up with our LiveChat tool versus using the native inbox (Hubspots Chat) feature. Hubspot now tracks visitors and upon a form submission, checkout submission, a contact is created and we track the entire lifecycle from browser to buyer and retention. We can then record all interactions we have via email so the next person that touches that customer has the entire history. The workflow automations are fantastic for staying in touch with both clients and browsing visitors. We have 10 different workflows set up based our marketing goals to make sure subscribed clients are staying engaged with our product and then for leads we can add point values for every time a successful action is taken. I could write a sonnet on how much I love Hubspot's features and how easy they make it to love this tool. Hubspot easily replaces 5 other tools. What we use most is Landing Pages, Forms, Workflow Automations, Tasks triggered by website actions, and the dashboards. Dashboards are a reporting layout with widgets some of which are standard out of the box and the others are custom reports that we've created.

Cons

What I don't like about Hubspot is that their services are all "add-on". We started off with the free plan and then upgraded to the marketing plan, but then needed to add on the Sales plan for at least one user. Down the road we had to purchase an add-on for reporting because we wanted more than 10 dashboards. It feels a little like a nickle and dime tactic. But, I will admit it's smart business-wise. I probably wouldn't have signed up for hubspot with the price I'm paying now... so they make you love them and you willing fork over tons of cash to keep their brilliant shiny tool. The other feature that was a bit combersome at first was the landing pages. The few they give you are super blah... but they have free templates you can download. What they don't tell you is you need to edit the master files in the template to change the logo, footer, etc.... and that was super hard at first. I wanted to throw my laptop the first few times I build a landing page in Hub.

I am not a marketer. Hubspot was the right pick for me.

I LOVE this platform. Onboarding is great. My support person (yes, you get a dedicated success manager that you actually form a relationship with and can help you navigate intricate projects, offer suggestions, advice or just listen as moral support and confirm you are on the right path ANYTIME) is fantastic, the software is in my opinion best in class. The contract renegotiation process is a bit of a bummer. Some of the folks there aren’t the easiest to talk to or deal with. My hope is that they can fix the issues and shine in this area too. Product developers and bright and knowledgeable and they are constantly improving the platform to our delight.

Pros

I am not a marketer. In fact, it was a hat I took on with my family’s Small business just to help out. Boy are we all glad we did. First of all, it is intuitive. There isn’t a page in Hubspot that doesn’t offer help in the form of written, video and linked tutorials. It’s all in-line too. I don’t have to open a different screen most of the time. I can easily and quickly solve my issue or learn something new right within the page I am working on. It’s been a game changer. It helps me be a better writer. Hubspot offers suggestions for how to compose and email, a landing page, an offer pop up. It also offers on page SEO and optimization help, identifying potential issues and offering suggestions before you publish it. It caters to all ability levels. From a novice to an expert, there is something for everyone and online training to match whatever level that may be. It also has incredible value. There are so many extras packed into Hubspot. Chat, automation, graphic editor, asset management, CRM, extreme integrations, and a wide open API.

Cons

Obvs the price. It’s pricey. We have 3 different locations of the same franchise and we operate them as one business. But because we are required to have 3 domains, we were forced into the enterprise license. It is a lot for a small business with lean operations to pay. Luckily we negotiated a great deal for the time being so it isn’t breaking us.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 4,580 reviews