• icon"I came to through this in an email newsletter and I decided to give it a try. It is a really nice product that integrates with page builders."
  • icon"Built-in newsletter designer also helped me a lot before getting myself more familiar with the email marketing world. The best part for me was their quick, friendly and to-the-point support service."
  • icon"He also has a great support team. They find a solution to everything very quickly."
  • icon"Maybe that the form feature is limited in the design aspect."
  • icon"Some of our members found it difficult to remember yet another user and password."
  • icon"Too much pre-design templates for e-mails, that makes me in confuse and I can't decide on the first look."

Browse all UseINBOX Reviews

• Have you used UseINBOX and would like to share your experience with others?

Shane

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

April 2022

Good up and coming product

Kabir

Value packed software with extreme easy of use

Pros

I use many different email software for campaign management, however, INBOX has given me one of the best value in terms of ease of use, cost-effectiveness, and deliverability of emails. It's very easy to setup and uses because of its clean and intuitive user interface.

Cons

The software can definitely add some advanced features related to email automation.

Reasons for choosing UseINBOX

Best value for easy of use, deliverability, and cost.

The best email tool we ever used on our business

I and my team are working in an early stage startup. Everything we need is available in Inbox. Additionally, they have a truly startup friendly team. They have always supported us a lot until today.

Pros

Super easy. You never lost at INBOX. We already used more than 5 email services in our business and this is the best tool we ever used.

Cons

The interface could be better. The interface of their larger examples can be more creative. but useinbox, they are not as big as those companies, but I think they will surpass them.

Reasons for choosing UseINBOX

The biggest reason was price / performance. Inbox is much better than 3 tools in this area.

Reasons for switching to UseINBOX

Because Inbox was much easier to use and its price was much better. Additionally, customer support was great. That's why we just passed.

Ms Gamze

Needs to be improved a lot

I think it is not a user-friendly software and needs to be improved a lot. It is my 5th month working at ARMATUR Association and I clearly see its deficiencies as I worked at TIAD and AIMSAD associations in the past and used different software which were more efficient. If I were here at the time of purchase, I would most probably not select or purchase this product. Now I am planning to purchase a kind of CRM designed specifically for associations and use both software interchangeably.

Pros

I am writing the feedback because of foreign language problem but we fulfilled the survey with my colleague, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (ARMATUR Corporate Communications & Administrative Affairs Responsible) who helped in the selection and purchasing processes of this product, who is the administrator and the main user of this software in our association. She said she likes the e-mail grouping and reporting functions of this software.

Cons

We send announcements and greetings to our member companies, sectorial stakeholders and sometimes to public institutions by using this software. We also draft and distribute monthly bulletins by using it. First of all, we are not able to resize the images (photos, graphics etc.) separately. They move together with the texts. To sum up, we do not like to be limited by the existing formats and templates. Secondly, we suffer when we want to make attachments (jpeg, excel, word, pdf formats). We are obliged to use HTML format to make it and it creates a different outlook in comparison to the format we use in general. In addition, we are not able to attach files exceeding 3 MB but we generally have to. Thirdly, we make serious problems to use numbering, bullets, bold, italic type of writing styles, fonts, line spacing and etc. We make the necessary corrections but we see that they change when we send ourselves test e-mails. It is very hard to make corrections. We generally do them by rule of thumb and it is really waste of time. Furthermore, there is a saving problem, we often lose the recent changes and restart to make them again. Waste of time once again.

Halis

August 2022

Very Good

Pros

It's a very useful system. Also thanks for being civil society friendly.

Cons

The reporting system could be better. It may be more convenient to view some results directly on the screen instead of in an Excel file.

Reasons for choosing UseINBOX

All the features we demand together

Reasons for switching to UseINBOX

Economic reasons and compliance with local laws

Awesome Alternative!

Overall, a huge value for the dollar spent and it is a package that I will be recommending strongly to everyone. I am glad that I was able to get the maximum deal on this.

Pros

There are numerous pros to Inbox. First off, the backend UI is VERY easy to use and figure out where you need to be to do what. The email builder is also very easy to use and I was able to create a test email that looked better than expected. Also, the test email to Gmail went straight to the inbox with no deliverability issues. Also, going through mail-tester got me an almost perfect score.

Cons

As of now and all of the testing I have done thus far, there are no cons for me at all.

Reasons for choosing UseINBOX

Price was the biggest consideration initially. Then, it was the functionality of their software and deliverability.

Reasons for switching to UseINBOX

Value for the dollar spent is the biggest issue. Aweber would cost many multiples of the price I have paid for Inbox each year. And, if my business grows, then it will be even more.

Doruk

Easy to use with high deliverability

Overall, I highly recommend INBOX to companies and projects regardless their size and volume. Their deliverability and support are awesome! User interface is pretty fast and user friendly. If they will publish an automation tool as well, INBOX will be the only thing you will need in terms of external communication tool

Pros

INBOX has super fast user interface which enables us to create an e-newsletter just with few drag & drop moves. We also embedded subscription forms into our web platforms where everyone can subscribe easily. Every tool that they offer is highly responsive.

Cons

The main thing that we are waiting for is automation. User cards should be more customizeable.

Reasons for switching to UseINBOX

Delivery rates is the most important reason to change. Highly responsive embedding was also a reason.

Selçuk

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Fast and valuable support

It help us for our communication and monitoring needs with our followers

Pros

INBOX team is good with fast response, take action after feedback, always developing according to customer needs. You can reach them easliy.

Cons

Pricing packages are not fitting %100 with our needs

Reasons for choosing UseINBOX

Easy to contact with them. And they have very fast response.

Reasons for switching to UseINBOX

Support them to develop useful tool and easy communication

Jack

Tool that Helped me grow my Email list

The fact that I bought a lifetime deal no more paying monthly fees. so this is big and the simplicity of the program.

Pros

I like the fact that in one place I have form, landing pages, list, and the platform is easy to navigate. so glad I grabbed this deal on app sumo.

Cons

I do not like that there is no CNAME It could be better if they could give us that option of CNAME. and the lack of polish language.

Reasons for choosing UseINBOX

I decided to buy Buy both.

Reasons for switching to UseINBOX

I found an LTD doing almost the same job so I jumped on it and enjoying it so far.

Darryl

Great and Improving

Email design is simple. Delivery is on par with other platforms I've used. Support is very responsive.

Pros

Ease of use. I was sending out emails right away.

Cons

There are some missing features but they're in development and the team is responsive.

Reasons for switching to UseINBOX

MailChimp has awful support and there are more features available for a lower price with INBOX

Ümit Deniz

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

November 2022

Easy way for an e-mail marketing

Pros

UseinBox is an important acompany for my bussines,it is automatically integrated wit İYS.ORG...And the another aspect is the after report

Cons

I have no suggestions to add the software because it's all aspects are enough for my bussines

HAKAN

Excellent software

If there is something asked of you here, the most important decisions of your life will reach you in the inbox and the only way to provide the best answer is the outgoing box.If there is something asked of you here, the most important decisions of your life will reach you in the inbox and the only way to provide the best answer is the outgoing box. If there is a mail in my business life, the business life continues because if there is an inbox, there is life, there is hope, there are surprises, the character who gives you the best message of your life.

Pros

This is the simplified business world of my life and keys that will give special confidence only to the managers who do their job best, to be in the right place on the screen where you get the keys to do the job best, -mail will definitely go, the sense of creating people, the eye and functionality while looking at it, I need something in this system . This product covers 100% if available. I guarantee everyone. I can't imagine life without it.

Cons

Nothing I dislike here, everything you want to do is accessible and designed in the right place and everything you want to do is designed for you where you see it, this is the best place for my use and I am determined to never change

Reasons for choosing UseINBOX

The product I used was a product that provided endless convenience to all kinds of fonts and functional needs I experienced most between 1995-2020, it offered me a solution in my hardest moment when I lived, this special product for me, I have always trusted it like a weapon.

Samantha

Industry: Online Media

Mailchimp alternative with room to grow

To begin with I was a bit skeptical. When I opened the site and saw how blurry the logo itself was, I thought to myself that here's a company who's definitely just starting up. So perhaps Inbox is new, and perhaps they should hire a UX designer, but the fact that API basics are there and I can use it for more than one business idea is TREMENDEOUS for me. I would definitely recommend this tool for entrepreneurs and creators. I can see this company grow and improve this product to perfection and becoming a known competitor to bigger brands.

Pros

The fact that you can use it for multiple businesses is just great. I have 12 active SAAS tools and about 100 more other ideas. This will work perfectly ESPECIALLY since they have API and docs. For me the fact that API exists and I'll be able to code my way into my account is SUPER important and the main reason why I'm a user here. Love it and looking forward to webhooks and other improvements.

Cons

Software is lacking on user experience elements. URLS for each section take you to different subdomains and it's hard to get back. Clicking around I ended up in InboxNotify which I'm not sure what it is, but apparently I'm on a free plan of it somehow, I was unable to navigate back to my Inbox account from the drop down menu. I personally would like to see a seemless integration of these tools rather than different things on different subdomains, but that's just my personal pet peeve. I strongly recommend that you have people do onboarding in front of you so you can see what's not clear, what's confusing and what might be handy. I hope I listed few items to hint at some possible improvements.

Price + multiple businesses allowed

Multiple businesses allowed.

Joe

InBox The Corp Revolutionizing Email

I have tried a great number of variants of email autoresponders for my business from Aweber to Active Campaign to Kartra and FINALLY a Newco comes to town and shakes things up... are they perfect? No, and I have news for you the other big players in the market are far from perfect. Sure, I don't like InBox limits automation on the AppSumo deal, but I appreciate a company needs to make money so stop whining. I even bought into Groove App over a year ago at $1000+ for a lifetime membership and yet they are still working out the bugs... I am super happy to have InBox to show the big kids there is an option. Thanks InBox for thinking outside the (in)box << pun intended

Pros

Normal email sending speed Unlimited campaign templates Newsletter templates Mobile compatible newsletter design tool Sender ID support Custom fields Storage included Unlimited webforms Real-time reports Limited API integration Technical support Inbox Events Multi-brand management (5 brands) Unlimited groups Searchable limited history Light inbox branding

Cons

all software has challenges from antiquated coding to poorly designed UI's to missing features... i like the overall package inbox put together so no complaints here.

Reasons for choosing UseINBOX

subscriber + features to price ratio imho is the best in the industry

Faruk

GDPR complaint, intuitive and budget-friendly email solution

Inbox is compliant with GDPR and CASL. Moreover, we do email to Turkey which requires another type of compliance. They manage our compliance work with our database automatically so that we don't have to worry about it. We have a small team and we can't really spend so much time on HTML coding. Inbox newsletter editor allows us to create messages easily. Our team enjoy the visual workflows so that we can imagine scenarios for our audience. We have never had deliverability issues so far. Also they do have an integrated email verification service that helps a lot. My team is not tech-savvy but we were able to setup transactional messages easily. The API documentation is clear and easy to setup. When it comes to the costs, there are no hidden fees or something, teams like us can afford this solution easily. I do recommend it for overall marketing teams or e-commerce companies.

Pros

Definitely, they step up the compliance game for us. Easy to use newsletter builder New workflow tool that we can create a customer journey visually Good deliverability Convenient setup for the transactional messaging via API Affordable for teams like us Friendly and knowledgeable customer success team

Cons

User interface is good for us but can be improved along the way to make it a better match with those enterprise-level ESPs It is not something I don't like but they can add some machine learning tools such as sending frequency optimization or LTV prediction. It's an evolving platform so I believe such features are on the pipeline.

Automated compliance

ALTAN

Industry: Farming

As we are a new startup INBOx gave us encourage to prepare mail posts. even some people think that mail advistisement is not good enough this days we had very good feedbacks.

Pros

We were using mailchimp before we met with INBOx. INBOX gives us very detailed reports. It is so easy to use. There are plenty of samples. You can prepare a post just with drag and change.

Cons

To be hpnest there are not any. But if we have to give a minus it would be text editing. It can be more easier.

Easy to use. Good reporting

Mailchimp was so complex

Burak

Industry: Market Research

This Tool Amazing

I'm fix my all e-mail automation this tool.

Pros

First of all , I'm using many years sendinblue and mailchimp. This tools major , all internet guy know this brands. I see INBOX deal on Appsumo , visit to page and created account quickly. In a min I'm on the dashboard. This is amazing. Everything will working amazing and fast , Campaign setup very fast , ı'm added my contacts in 1 min. this is awesome. Long story short , this tool definitely alternative to mailchimp and trusted , major companys using. I'm happy with INBOX

Cons

-Fast -Clear Interface -Amazing Support -Working Stabil -Not drop to Spam

Ed