• Pros

• "Ease of use, great support, excellent features"

• "Super easy. You never lost at INBOX. We already used more than 5 email services in our business and this is the best tool we ever used."

• "Email builder is awesome. Api documentation is good."

• Cons

• "Still a few bugs sometimes but support team works on it in the minutes you noticed them"

• "The interface could be better. The interface of their larger examples can be more creative. but useinbox, they are not as big as those companies, but I think they will surpass them."

• "To be hpnest there are not any. But if we have to give a minus it would be text editing. It can be more easier. "

Browse UseINBOX Reviews

Kabir from A Billion People

Value packed software with extreme easy of use

Pros

I use many different email software for campaign management, however, INBOX has given me one of the best value in terms of ease of use, cost-effectiveness, and deliverability of emails. It's very easy to setup and uses because of its clean and intuitive user interface.

Cons

The software can definitely add some advanced features related to email automation.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Best value for easy of use, deliverability, and cost.

Joe from Harmonic Evolution

InBox The Corp Revolutionizing Email

I have tried a great number of variants of email autoresponders for my business from Aweber to Active Campaign to Kartra and FINALLY a Newco comes to town and shakes things up... are they perfect? No, and I have news for you the other big players in the market are far from perfect. Sure, I don't like InBox limits automation on the AppSumo deal, but I appreciate a company needs to make money so stop whining. I even bought into Groove App over a year ago at $1000+ for a lifetime membership and yet they are still working out the bugs... I am super happy to have InBox to show the big kids there is an option. Thanks InBox for thinking outside the (in)box << pun intended

Pros

Normal email sending speed Unlimited campaign templates Newsletter templates Mobile compatible newsletter design tool Sender ID support Custom fields Storage included Unlimited webforms Real-time reports Limited API integration Technical support Inbox Events Multi-brand management (5 brands) Unlimited groups Searchable limited history Light inbox branding

Cons

all software has challenges from antiquated coding to poorly designed UI's to missing features... i like the overall package inbox put together so no complaints here.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

subscriber + features to price ratio imho is the best in the industry

Thio from Brain Optimax

Formidable Alternative To Mailchimp

A repository to build our lists off of landing pages, blog posts and to create automation sequences for newsletters, etc.

Pros

The simple, slick UI, and the ease of navigation.

Cons

Yet to discover anything significant except maybe automation could be more polished although I understand that this is a new feature that the team has just incorporated and is still in beta.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Relative to Inbox, most other hosted EMS are way overpriced albeit, they do come with many more bells and whistles, most of which I probably would not have the time to explore or fully utilize.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

I've always found Mailchimp extremely unwieldy to the point that it drives me up the wall each time I have to set up a campaign, create a form, a segment, anything.

Ms Gamze from ARMATUR Association

Needs to be improved a lot

I think it is not a user-friendly software and needs to be improved a lot. It is my 5th month working at ARMATUR Association and I clearly see its deficiencies as I worked at TIAD and AIMSAD associations in the past and used different software which were more efficient. If I were here at the time of purchase, I would most probably not select or purchase this product. Now I am planning to purchase a kind of CRM designed specifically for associations and use both software interchangeably.

Pros

I am writing the feedback because of foreign language problem but we fulfilled the survey with my colleague, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (ARMATUR Corporate Communications & Administrative Affairs Responsible) who helped in the selection and purchasing processes of this product, who is the administrator and the main user of this software in our association. She said she likes the e-mail grouping and reporting functions of this software.

Cons

We send announcements and greetings to our member companies, sectorial stakeholders and sometimes to public institutions by using this software. We also draft and distribute monthly bulletins by using it. First of all, we are not able to resize the images (photos, graphics etc.) separately. They move together with the texts. To sum up, we do not like to be limited by the existing formats and templates. Secondly, we suffer when we want to make attachments (jpeg, excel, word, pdf formats). We are obliged to use HTML format to make it and it creates a different outlook in comparison to the format we use in general. In addition, we are not able to attach files exceeding 3 MB but we generally have to. Thirdly, we make serious problems to use numbering, bullets, bold, italic type of writing styles, fonts, line spacing and etc. We make the necessary corrections but we see that they change when we send ourselves test e-mails. It is very hard to make corrections. We generally do them by rule of thumb and it is really waste of time. Furthermore, there is a saving problem, we often lose the recent changes and restart to make them again. Waste of time once again.

Michael from The Original Watch Geek

Awesome Alternative!

Overall, a huge value for the dollar spent and it is a package that I will be recommending strongly to everyone. I am glad that I was able to get the maximum deal on this.

Pros

There are numerous pros to Inbox. First off, the backend UI is VERY easy to use and figure out where you need to be to do what. The email builder is also very easy to use and I was able to create a test email that looked better than expected. Also, the test email to Gmail went straight to the inbox with no deliverability issues. Also, going through mail-tester got me an almost perfect score.

Cons

As of now and all of the testing I have done thus far, there are no cons for me at all.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Price was the biggest consideration initially. Then, it was the functionality of their software and deliverability.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

Value for the dollar spent is the biggest issue. Aweber would cost many multiples of the price I have paid for Inbox each year. And, if my business grows, then it will be even more.

Tamrah from Extreme Teen Leaders

Finally...A Great Email Marketing Tool

Love this product and so excited to have snagged it on AppSumo. I was able to get up and running in minutes. Created my first campaign and imported my contacts with ease. I love how you can set up your contacts in groups. Great product.

Pros

The ease of use, ease of deployment, and the great templates built in.

Cons

I have not experienced anything I don’t like as of yet. It is performing just as I need it.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Lifetime deal with AppSumo. As a nonprofit we look for quality products that meet our business needs. This product exceeds our needs. Note...I will pay for quality so this is a win win.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

This product is more robust and better features.

Suat from TUREB

TUREB

As I Said as the organization we are using INBOX services via Outlook.

Pros

We are not actually using direct software of INBOX. But anyways it is suitable with Outlook And that makes it easy for us to use

Cons

There is nothing I can think of. But maybe a mobile app would be better to use.

Shane from Modern Warrior Project

Good up and coming product

Inbox is a great cost-effective option for us to run our Newsletters through. As of now this is one of my primary choices.

Pros

Inbox is an excellent up and comer in the Newsletter/Email SAAS realm. They are still young and some things are still being developed, but the platform is off to a great start.

Cons

At the time of writing this, I do not believe the ability to do drip campaigns are available. This is the only drawback to the product for me so far.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Ultimately I bought in on a lifetime deal as Inbox was launching which provides me an excellent ROI and long-term SAAS for a single investment.

Cost

Monico from Monico Photography, Inc.

Industry: Photography

Great Mailchimp alternative

I'll be using InBOX to build client relations, build my base and expand my income

Pros

I like how easy it is to modify a template or create your own with plenty of options and customization. It's NOT clunky and it DOES give you plenty of control. Most important, I am impressed by the responsiveness in the email when it opens up on my phone and desktop. Nothing worst than a nice email that opens up with everything in the wrong place. The software is not over whelming and easy to navigate. Reports are very robust The forms are a great added bonus that will be getting much use Everything is there in a simple, easy to get layout

Cons

I haven't experienced any problems at the moment

I made the switch because it gave me 5 brands and 3 times more subscribers

Mani from Oreonis

Inbox review

I am building my email marketing strategy by following the right strategy to manage the contacts and use the right providers. I have researched and checked many and currently using Mailchimp. With the onset or arrival of Inbox, my perspective about using this app has taken a different level of effectiveness and efficiency. There are few things in the app that I am trying to get familiarized with Inbox. I hope to get to that proficiency with the support and through knowledgebase.

Pros

Ability to manage the contact effectively for email marketing Creating Newsletter Segmentation Ability to send unlimited emails. Cost effective

Cons

Too early for me to find negatives. I love to see automation, and currently not there Not many well-known integrations. I would like simplified integration,

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

The number of subscribers available in Inbox. Ability to create forms.

Darryl from Dahlhouse Enterprises, LLC

Great and Improving

Email design is simple. Delivery is on par with other platforms I've used. Support is very responsive.

Pros

Ease of use. I was sending out emails right away.

Cons

There are some missing features but they're in development and the team is responsive.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

MailChimp has awful support and there are more features available for a lower price with INBOX

HAKAN from EKİP TOUR

Excellent software

If there is something asked of you here, the most important decisions of your life will reach you in the inbox and the only way to provide the best answer is the outgoing box.If there is something asked of you here, the most important decisions of your life will reach you in the inbox and the only way to provide the best answer is the outgoing box. If there is a mail in my business life, the business life continues because if there is an inbox, there is life, there is hope, there are surprises, the character who gives you the best message of your life.

Pros

This is the simplified business world of my life and keys that will give special confidence only to the managers who do their job best, to be in the right place on the screen where you get the keys to do the job best, -mail will definitely go, the sense of creating people, the eye and functionality while looking at it, I need something in this system . This product covers 100% if available. I guarantee everyone. I can't imagine life without it.

Cons

Nothing I dislike here, everything you want to do is accessible and designed in the right place and everything you want to do is designed for you where you see it, this is the best place for my use and I am determined to never change

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

The product I used was a product that provided endless convenience to all kinds of fonts and functional needs I experienced most between 1995-2020, it offered me a solution in my hardest moment when I lived, this special product for me, I have always trusted it like a weapon.

The best email tool we ever used on our business

I and my team are working in an early stage startup. Everything we need is available in Inbox. Additionally, they have a truly startup friendly team. They have always supported us a lot until today.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

The biggest reason was price / performance. Inbox is much better than 3 tools in this area.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

Because Inbox was much easier to use and its price was much better. Additionally, customer support was great. That's why we just passed.

Doruk from Surdurulebilirlik Akademisi

Easy to use with high deliverability

Overall, I highly recommend INBOX to companies and projects regardless their size and volume. Their deliverability and support are awesome! User interface is pretty fast and user friendly. If they will publish an automation tool as well, INBOX will be the only thing you will need in terms of external communication tool

Pros

INBOX has super fast user interface which enables us to create an e-newsletter just with few drag & drop moves. We also embedded subscription forms into our web platforms where everyone can subscribe easily. Every tool that they offer is highly responsive.

Cons

The main thing that we are waiting for is automation. User cards should be more customizeable.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

Delivery rates is the most important reason to change. Highly responsive embedding was also a reason.

Selçuk from Back to Nature

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Fast and valuable support

It help us for our communication and monitoring needs with our followers

Pros

INBOX team is good with fast response, take action after feedback, always developing according to customer needs. You can reach them easliy.

Cons

Pricing packages are not fitting %100 with our needs

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Easy to contact with them. And they have very fast response.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

Support them to develop useful tool and easy communication

Faruk from iAge Technologies

GDPR complaint, intuitive and budget-friendly email solution

Inbox is compliant with GDPR and CASL. Moreover, we do email to Turkey which requires another type of compliance. They manage our compliance work with our database automatically so that we don't have to worry about it. We have a small team and we can't really spend so much time on HTML coding. Inbox newsletter editor allows us to create messages easily. Our team enjoy the visual workflows so that we can imagine scenarios for our audience. We have never had deliverability issues so far. Also they do have an integrated email verification service that helps a lot. My team is not tech-savvy but we were able to setup transactional messages easily. The API documentation is clear and easy to setup. When it comes to the costs, there are no hidden fees or something, teams like us can afford this solution easily. I do recommend it for overall marketing teams or e-commerce companies.

Pros

Definitely, they step up the compliance game for us. Easy to use newsletter builder New workflow tool that we can create a customer journey visually Good deliverability Convenient setup for the transactional messaging via API Affordable for teams like us Friendly and knowledgeable customer success team

Cons

User interface is good for us but can be improved along the way to make it a better match with those enterprise-level ESPs It is not something I don't like but they can add some machine learning tools such as sending frequency optimization or LTV prediction. It's an evolving platform so I believe such features are on the pipeline.

Automated compliance

ALTAN from Kendinebostan

Industry: Farming

As we are a new startup INBOx gave us encourage to prepare mail posts. even some people think that mail advistisement is not good enough this days we had very good feedbacks.

Pros

We were using mailchimp before we met with INBOx. INBOX gives us very detailed reports. It is so easy to use. There are plenty of samples. You can prepare a post just with drag and change.

Easy to use. Good reporting

Mailchimp was so complex

Burak from Techtalya

Industry: Market Research

This Tool Amazing

I'm fix my all e-mail automation this tool.

Pros

First of all , I'm using many years sendinblue and mailchimp. This tools major , all internet guy know this brands. I see INBOX deal on Appsumo , visit to page and created account quickly. In a min I'm on the dashboard. This is amazing. Everything will working amazing and fast , Campaign setup very fast , ı'm added my contacts in 1 min. this is awesome. Long story short , this tool definitely alternative to mailchimp and trusted , major companys using. I'm happy with INBOX

Cons

-Fast -Clear Interface -Amazing Support -Working Stabil -Not drop to Spam

Hakan from Microsoft

I am quite happy with INBOX. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The price of the product is more than fair. The interface is quite easy, you can start to use immediately without watching any video or something. I started with a free trial to give it a try, then I was satisfied with the product. Immediately after the trial, I pay for the package and uploaded my contact list. Preparing a newsletter does not take hours, within minutes I could start to send an email campaign. There are ready to make templates which ease the job a lot. You can easily add videos and pictures. Triggers save a lot of time, I just set them up for the following year. After the newsletter, they sent a detailed analysis. It is quite helpful to evaluate the success of the campaign.The customer service is quick and friendly, they were quite helpful when I tried to figure out a feature.

Cons

There is a compatibility problem with Internet Explorer, although, the Google Chrome & Safari are the most popular browsers, Internet Explorer has still users and when INBOX Brush is tried to open through with Internet Explorer, it causes a problem and says that Please Use Chrome or Safari Browsers. Other than that, I have not seen a significant problem.

Seyma from SUN LİNE TEKSTİL

Industry: Textiles

useful and save time

I can only say thank you because it saves my life.

Pros

if you are new in this area -the sales field- and you don't know where should begin it would help you for beginning and it is time-saving. it helps me to present our new products at the same time to 100+ people all over the world. just add your list on Inbox and give time to make magic and all done! it provides to see the report as like how many people open your mail, click the link, etc... and it helps me to improve my e-mail marketing, for example, I adds more pictures or adds more explanation about products, etc... as I mentioned above you are new company, it is perfect for you you know why it is free till 500 people. you can try for free!

Cons

I think it is good enough and till now I don't have any problem with anything. I can find almost everything that I need.

to compare well.

Krystal from Island Signature Properties

Inbox is Just what I Needed and I See it Getting Better...

I really needed something to get me back in the game with some of my older funnel users. I just lost touch after the funnel ended and this gave me the perfect set-up to revisit them with eye-catching photos of what they initially were interested in to see if they click and still have an interest so I can reach out to them further. This isn't a new realization...I just didn't have the tool I needed until now.

Pros

I just needed eye-catching, basic touch emails which this does perfectly. I tried to use Mailchimp in the past along with some other platforms and I have to say that this one is especially easy if you are used to Wordpress Blocks and Templates. I powered through about 6 different, yet similar campaigns today and honestly, I have needed to get these touch emails out during this last year but just haven't found something that worked as easily as this. I am starting to see metrics from my emails and it is exciting to see who is opening them and what they are interested in by the easy to track links clicked. This could make up a lot of lost in transition monies.

Cons

None really so far. There were a few things that didn't work perfectly for me and I attribute part of that to me not reading it properly in translation but the Support had me going quickly and now it seems to be running smooth...:)

Erdi from Fonzip

Great support, lots of useful functions.

Pros

Email builder is awesome. Api documentation is good.

Cons

You cannot send any mails if your credit is finished. Some competitors save your mail request to send later when you purchase more credits

Regulations

Büşra from Güneş Çocuk

Simply great

Pros

Designing tool, report and analysis tools, user friendly.

Cons

So far nothing. I am happy thank you for everythink.

Ahmet Savas from Matsaş Dijital Ofset ve Reklamcılık San. Tic. A.Ş. (MATSAŞ)

Industry: Printing

Excellent Marketing Tool

Thank you very much for everything and wish them continued success.

Pros

When we ask the technical team something, they come back really fast. And in addition, when we send mass mails, our mails do not go as junk mail.

Cons

I don't think there are any shortcomings.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

I asked a few of my friends and with their suggestion, I trusted INBOX and got a handle.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

I was not satisfied with the technical support teams.

Lee from DCBX

Incredible email platform + AMAZING SUPPORT!

Great company to work with!

Pros

Just started working with InBox and I can say this platform is such a pleasant change from dealing with mailchimp. They are super responsive & the interface is easy to use and makes complete sense. Looking forward to not being limited on how many businesses I can run, or mailing lists I can create like in mailchimp. Stack as many codes as you can!

Cons

Multiple users and drip campaigns would be great. They say new developments are coming soon! So excited to see what they bring to the table!

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

Better deal and more flexibility!

Juan from Pardo CPA LLC

Great Alternative to Active Campaign

Pros

I got it as an alternative to active campaign. I like it because it is simple and allows me to email directly to clients as well as email campaigns. One feature I like is that it offers forms as part of the email. Hopefully in the future the forms options will allow for more design like the campaign section.

Cons

So far so good. Maybe that the form feature is limited in the design aspect.

Price and form feature

gülce from yamaner & yamaner law

Industry: Law Practice

a 101 years old law firm from turkey

Pros

I am a graphic designer who use this software once a year for Christmas Greetings. Software is easy to use, easy to design (even for me i dont know anything about codes) also the support team is really quick and good. The most important thing is this software is trustfull. I am representing a really big and old Law firm and i needed to send my mails without spam or something. This is our 5th years and they solved all of my problems nearly in minutes!

Cons

Actually maybe they change their pricing system. I am not fitting one and ive always had to take bigger package for my mailings. But this is the only little problem with them.

Görkem from CELIKEL ALUMINYUM DOKUM IMALAT SANAYI VE TICARET A S

What is in your mind without INBOX?

Thanks for Inbox team , their inovative thinkings , good jobs ...they sould be heard all around the world FOR utilizing from this success.

Pros

INBOX meets your all requirements with its robust structure, user friendly also . I have reccomend many of people, sure, ı had never taken bad feedback from software specialist and end users. Most most remarkable things are support system sincerely in your any of time, advance reporting effectivenes, price policy.

ufuk from Gedik Investment

Pros

Inbox is easy to use for the marketing team. Reporting part is also has realtime datas to track our campaings.

Cons

I t would be better to send more then one campaing at the same time.

Onur from Runo

I like INBOX...

Pros

It’s been more than 2 years I’m using INBOX and I’ll keep using it.

Cons

because it’s easy to use. I highly recommend who is struggling with email marketing.

Samet from State of Delaware

Easy to use and save my time

Pros

Actually, I save a lot of time and I do not need any designer. I do by myself premium look e-mails and that made my e-mails eye-catch. Also, the best thing is that I always get reports about the last situation for my e-mails.

Cons

Too much pre-design templates for e-mails, that makes me in confuse and I can't decide on the first look.

Ugur from Yetkin Patent ve Danışmanlık

Our Inbox Review

Pros

Flexibility in benefit of customer, Demo Account option

Cons

Difficulties in uploading images, viewing the mail in forwarded messages

Rajesh from Singhania Education

Best for marketing purpose

Pros

I have been using MailterLite for a while now but after Inbox moving all my contacts to this, it is easy to set up your account within few clicks and design your personalized newsletter for your subscriber. Highly recommended this deal for email marketers

Cons

There are some features yet to be released

Pricing

Faruk from Logosoft Bilişim Teknolojileri A.Ş.

Excellent

Pros

reporting tools are adequate and fast on technical support

Cons

does not give html content of ready templates

Samantha from Beyond Metrix Ltd

A fantastic alterative to Mailchimp

I am able ot plan much more easily a full campaign set for clients, at a much lower cost than Mailchimp with all the features we need, at a much lower price.

Pros

Ease of use, great support, excellent features

Cons

Couple of bugs importing lists where names are not present - but support excellent

price and features

Price & features

Umut from Adgager

Industry: Research

Great service!

Pros

We've been getting great feedback from our customers since we started using Inbox. Because it increases our conversion rates a lot. He also has a great support team. They find a solution to everything very quickly.

Cons

I didn't like that we could not delete contact lists. Only now they have corrected this situation.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Because I am sure that they provide both economical and quality service. Because I could try it for free.

Abdurrahman from Sugar Technology

Industry: Furniture

Better than Other options

Pros

Dynamic Template and contact management is really effective to use.

Cons

It was hard to find and to get understand the report.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

Because of templating and html lacking

Murat from Trabzon Üniversitesi

We are happy to use Inbox

Inbox offers a nice e-mailing service. Nice interface, post email statistics are very useful. There are also rich types of Template. We have used it many times for large and small e-mails, and we are satisfied.

Pros

It is very nice to have detailed analysis of the e-mail traffic in e-mail submissions. It is also gratifying that they provide free service for up to 500 emails.

Cons

There seems to be a mess in creating and testing email groups, but you're getting used to it.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Affordable price and professional interface

Manu from ATEQUA sarl

Thank you!

I have been using Mailchimp and sendinblue for years. Recently, I jumped on the MailPoet appsumo deal but it only offered a solution for sites that were in Wordpress. So, I found myself at the starting point for sites that did not use this platform. So I decided to test Inbox and it was a wonderful idea!

Pros

The interface is very well done, very simple and very readable. The templates are handy for those who don't have an established design but, in my case, I use a homemade design and it works just as well. All in all, it's Sendfox's value for money with a design tool worthy of Mailchimp.

NATHAN from Whizzbop

Great product so far!

Good customer service and regards of the emailing I've not had a bad experience at all. Look the dashboard feature with stats and email templates for me is a must!

Pros

Templates for the newsletter and white label opportunity for an email with our own brand.

Cons

Not the option to design the forms more for collecting our customer's information. would be great if you could all your branded own logo, picture and colours on the forms. Looks plain at the moment. Also, needs to have an option to be British English language and the UK numbers option.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Email templates and email more subscribers.

Reasons for Switching to UseINBOX

Email templates and email more subscribers.

NESRİN from ANFAS ANTALYA FUARCILIK A.Ş.

INBOX IS GREAT

CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND SUPPORT IS GREAT

Pros

INBOX is very easy to use and I especially like their customer support. Whenever we have an issue or complication, they always get back to us and handle the situation on time. In comparison to the similar softwares, Inbox is our favourite for sure.

Cons

I wish the cleaning of the "bones" addresses wouldn't cost additional credits.

Mithat from EAE Technology

no tittle

Pros

easy usage, simple website interface, quick solution, quick response for my questions

Cons

ı have nothing bad to say about the software, but ı think it is a billing problem. I would like to see my all invoices from the date of purchase.

Saul from Smart Idea Marketing

Excelente

Nos ayuda a enviar comunicados a los posibles clientes

Pros

Muy Fácil de usar y poderos, me ayuda a conectarme con mis clientes

Cons

Seria genial tener otras implementaciones además de la mailchip

economia

Fatih from Duyar Rulman Ltd

Useful and Trusted

We have tried free softwares for mailing... but unforutanetly we couldn't control. Most important point is we didn't know who read our email... Now everything is under the control.

Pros

When I first started using it, I had a little difficulty but I got used to it later. It is very easy to control people and create campaigns. Also the reporting is pretty good ....

Cons

There may be improvements to the themes. Especially there should be more simple themes.

Reasons for Choosing UseINBOX

Because its located in Turkey and also their software and interface better than mailchimp

Deniz from ProcuSale

Inbox Cost Effective Solution For Mail Marketing

Pros

It is easy to use, cost-effective mail marketing solution.

Cons

There could be some more templates. There can be some more analytical tools for digital marketing.

Esra Sülün from Selcuklu Holding

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

As Selçuklu Holding, we have been solution partner for 6 years.

We can easily prepare newsletter and reach more than thousand clients with the email marketing.

Pros

We are in an efficient cooperation with the optimal solutions for every need, the way of doing business that produces quick responses and solutions.

Cons

It does not support the Internet Explorer. It gives the error message after using a short period of time.

batuhan from Tashandesign

Happy with everything about inbox since 3 years and to not need alternative companies for nothing

easier using experience and low prices with high quality support and product.

Pros

I like to use inbox couse it has got such a simple and easy managment design and usage. Very quickly and quality and fast customer support always and they are always trying to create a eaasy and fast solutions against problems. It's such an important to have an partner company that always trying to find a solution without offering a unnecessery payment to customer And this is what i found in here.. inbox...

Cons

there is nothing can make me to like least. i hope it will stays like how is now. Maybe there can be some upgrades about to customize header and footer templates in our newsletter templates.

Hüseyin from CANOVATE ELEKTRONIK

I advise

We have been working for a long time. It has a simple, understandable interface. I had no problems with technical support. I got a solution in a very short time in the slightest problem.

Pros

Ease of use, understandability and having a good support team.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like or don't meet my needs.

Jerry from JLJ DIGITAL

An amazing software at a very low cost

Pros

I have been using mailchimp for a time now and I cam accross inbox through appsumo. I ordered 3 codes straight to be able to have 30k contacts. Trust me or not it was one of my best acquisition for 2021. The software offers a huge variety of templates that allows you to engage your subscribers. I can't say more for now but I ll explore it more soon and let your know

Cons

For now I like everything in the software and I hope the feeling will last

Muharrem M from Nj GraniteDepot

GET THINGS DONE EASILY AND PERFECT.

Pros

I'vent used many email marketing applications over the years but, I'm quite happy with INBOX and highly recommend to people around. Competitors, like Constant Contact, MailChimp they look fine and the best but not as user-friendly or provide the top-level support like INBOX has done. They seem to have a great work atmosphere. Any interaction I've had with their customer service has been above pleasant. The user interface of designing email marketing templates and building email lists is my favorite; super easy. What makes me happy and keep using INBOX is they definitely will let you know about your campaign that you want to do fits email marketing standards or not.

Cons

they should have SMTP services as well for a new app they might work on it in the future and get it done.