All MailerLite Reviews

1-25 of 2,003 Reviews

Erin

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

MailerLite Review: Doesn't Work For Everyone!

Reviewed August 2021

Clean and Easy to Use UI, FREE tier options and features the **BEST** in the industry.

Excellent....no complaints whatsoever. Customer service was prompt and helpful

PROS

How easy it is to use. I logged in and setup a campaign with a subscription form on the landing page I had built in less than 10 minutes. Was able to verify my sending email domain quickly, and test everything with no deliverability options. None of the emails wen to spam, like other platforms I've tested, from my same domain I was using, emails went to spam, or took ages to arrive in the inbox in my test runds.

CONS

No library of images, for example other platforms are connected to pixabay or unsplash, but this is a small price to pay, as their basic pro plan starts at a low fee of $10 per month (or $84 per year) - for 5 landing pages and one website, THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE price.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

Custom service from Wishpond is slow, but the number one issue, their system to setup a campaign is so *complicated**, they havent updated the platforms ui or templates for landing pages and forms in a over two years. The company is stagnant when it comes to doing any improvements. All other platforms in this space, continually are improving their website, landing pages, Ui, customer support, features. Wishpond is just dead it seems. What is disappointing, IT HAS GREAT POTENTIAL to be a market leader, because of all the features it has...but users can work on potential.

You review titles is making us blush, Michael! What a treat to read this. Thank you so much on behalf of our team to write this. Glad you became part of our community. Edit: Just realized I didn't add this little part in - we do have Unsplash integrated, so a little odd that you cannot see this from your end. Here's a link that might help: https://www.mailerlite.com/video-tutorials/file-manager-store-and-organize-your-images If this doesn't work, please get in touch with our support team as they will help you out with this.

Replied August 2021

Sílvia Isabel

Simple, practical and intuitive

Simple, easy, with fantastic technical support. Very positive experience.

PROS

It's super intuitive, perfect for anyone starting a business. It allows you to enjoy several features even in its free version.

CONS

The reports could be more complete, especially for subscriber management. And automation, in advanced plans, should be more complex, allowing for more flows.

Reason for choosing MailerLite

The cost-benefit ratio. More features at a lower cost.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

The free version was more limited and the paid version was too expensive for the features it provided.

Ricki

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2024

MailerLite is great, but you need to have a little knowledge/persistence of email platforms

I like MailerLite for the how polished it looks. But it's not the first choice I suggest to my clients and it has a learning curve. I use it for my automated campaign and I think it can be a great option for someone who puts in the effort to learn it. But if you want the quickest option I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

PROS

MailerLite has beautiful looking emails, the design options make the emails look really nice, like they come from a program that must cost money, but the great thing is they have a robust free program.

CONS

It can be difficult to figure out how to set up the campaigns. And there are less people who put out tutorials, so it can take some digging to find a YouTube video that explains the exact thing you are trying to accomplish.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

I wanted a free platform and Flodesk doesn't offer that.

Ryan

Publishing, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Great value for the cost

I manage a lot of client accounts over a variety of email marketing providers, and MailerLite is by far my favorite. It has the features I need at a reasonable price. Whenever I have issues or need help, customer service is only a few minutes away via live chat.

PROS

It's loaded with features, but it's easy to use. Other providers may be jam packed with similar features but the user interface is not intuitive.

CONS

I have two-factor authentication on my account, but a good amount of time the code I receive in the email doesn't work and I have to resend a second code before I can log in.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

Way too expensive, way too complicated, and/or a terrible user interface.

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Fast & Reliable Way To Get Our News To Our Customers

Just going from the old interface to the new was a little tricky, for me at least because I was so used to things the way they were. The folks at MailerLite actually surprised me at how helpful they were in both the speed of their responses and the content of them too... like someone actually read my questions and actually answered them... not just sending me a link to their FAQ page, we've all had that kind of "no-help" help, and it can be maddening. MailerLite has been absolutely terrific, can't say enough good about them.

PROS

Once you get in a groove on the interface, emails are remarkably fast to create and send. Just about as fast as a Facebook post but obviously with a lot more direct reach.

CONS

Not a whole lot. The one suggestion I might have would be the ability to incorporate something like TINYPNG directly in to the interface. Lots of times I'll use the same graphics for a website and just upload them to MailerLite for the email. Saves me time when I'm doing work at 3am. Be nice to have a 1100px wide graphic at 150k knocked down in size, both mechanical and file size, automatically. It'd make for smaller email overall size.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

If we ever needed help, it was not quick in coming or particularly helpful, very boilerplate responses.

Jacqueline

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

Best Support and Ease of Function

An easy to use platform for my business emailing needs. I love the automations I can set up that link with my lead magnets, as well as the landing pages and seamless integrations with my website and course platform.

PROS

I love using Mailerlite for my email campaigns. The drag and drop, and copy email campaign functions make creating each email so quick and easy. The support is excellent. Always courteous, kind and knowledgeable.

CONS

I find it hard to learn new tech platforms so never ienjoy the start up. But the tech support has been great!

Reason for choosing MailerLite

It was recommended by my tech supprt person.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

Cheaper for my growing list and better functionality.

charree

Food & Beverages, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

The BEST provider for new start up companies wanting to grow!

Overall it brings value to our business and family life. Thank you.

PROS

They offer inclusive free plans, which have tons of options, and mailer lite is HELPING US GROW! As a busy family the option to complete my campaigns and send them at a later time allows me to conveniently work on growing our business without compromising time away from my little ones. Plus, they have kind customer service. Thank you MailerLite for giving small businesses like us a chance!

CONS

I would like more features, but that will come as we grow and can pay for a paid plan.

Reason for choosing MailerLite

Because of their free plan options and support - Hands down because of that MailerLite has a life long customer with our business, and we have and will continue to promote / refer others.

1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Review of MailerLite from a beginner.

I am slowly "coming up to speed" and hope that I will be less frustrated as I continue to learn and incorporate all of its features.

PROS

Good deliverability. Wonderful chat support - great support team!

CONS

Not as user friendly as I would like. I'm having to go to chat support and this is after watching tutorials. I admit, I am not a "tech" yet hoped it would be easier to use.

Reason for choosing MailerLite

Please read above: "Why I made the switch".

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

MailerLite has good deliverability I am told and this means a lot to me. Also, it is designed for small to medium businesses.

Marina

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

I LOVE MailerLite

PROS

I love how simple is to use MailerLite features. Emails come out beautiful and the whole process of setting landing pages / campaigns / automations... is effortless, yet effective.

CONS

So far, I really like everything about MailerLite!

Reason for choosing MailerLite

MailerLite seems to give the most value for the money.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

I did not like the previous, overpriced, platform.

Reviewed March 2024

Low budget alternative

PROS

The cost is lower than many other services.

CONS

My opening rate went down so I had to switch back to another service.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

I found Mailerlite to be the less expensive service. However, I switched back to another provider because I wasn't satisfied with ML.

Maggie

Higher Education, 2-10 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed October 2020

Easy to use Email Campaign Builder

MailerLite is easy to use and their team has been very responsive. For example. when we had to upgrade our license as we had hit our subscriber count, last minute, on a Friday, I was stressing! They got our license updated quickly so I could get my time sensitive email out on time.

PROS

This software was easy to implement and use! We have a period of high traffic where we have to reach out to multiple segments with customized information. MailerLite takes the stress out of it. It is easy to manage our subscriber list and I appreciate the intuitive advanced recipient settings that allow me to build in logic based on subscriber segments for sending email campaigns. The simple and easy to use stats let me see what is working. We compare this to a response/action in another system, as our emails are targeting groups with a call to action. I also like how easy it is to copy existing campaigns and easily modify them for different segments. I can build up all my campaigns and have them scheduled to help manage our 'traffic' in our office and systems. I also found that we can set up templates once we have customized the content to help maintain brand consistency, which saves us time and ensures the necessary details are included. I like that I can easily preview and test campaigns - mostly that I can view the desktop and mobile in the browser.

CONS

I've used other software that let us to custom html email design. The built in content builder can be a bit challenging if you really want to customize for a specific look. That being said, the content builder is made to let anyone easily and quickly create emails.

Reason for choosing MailerLite

MailerLite's free version restricted unique users, not the number of emails sent. We often need to email large segments on the same day. The free version made the most sense at the time. We continued with MailerLite because their licensing was affordable and we could pay monthly, and weren't committed to a year long contract.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

We had used a free version of a MailChimp with issues and received poor customer services. Literally, they never replied to us after multiple attempts. We had used this product for a few years on the free version, so were invested, but ultimately couldn't use it due to poor customer service, especially knowing our future growth would require purchasing/subscribing to the premium version.

Eloy Millennia

Farming, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

An amazing solution to email marketing!

The insights we gained about our email marketing, just by looking at the statistics and analytics of our campaigns, are stunningly beneficial! MailerLite helped us increase our revenue by more than 100%, just by testing and improving our email content.

PROS

The drag-and-drop template builder is very easy to use and the created templates show in every email client I can think of. So far, nobody had to open our email in their browser because of displaying issues.

CONS

Unfortunately there are no integrations available for our webshop platform called OpenCart.

Reason for choosing MailerLite

Our marketing agency recommended MailerLite. MailerLite simply stands out because of the clarity and transparency about its paid plans. No limits, other than your number of subscribers and emails sent. It just makes sense! Every alternative I could find has limitations on layouts, templates, or even has elements on templates that you could only use if you upgrade your plan. Nothing feels worse than constantly being confronted with features you cannot use, while paying for a product you expect to be fully functioning.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

I try to keep this short but there's a lot wrong with MailChimp. They kept bothering us with their own marketing emails and their very own unsubscribe link didn't work, for several months while I used their platform. I wouldn't trust this giant with our company emails. Maybe it changed by this time, but it was a huge pain to get in touch with their own customer service. I get the feeling that MailChimp has become a bit arrogant about their position on the market. Their paid plans are too limited and expensive, simply because they can.

What an amazing achievement you guys have done with your revenue. We're so proud to hear this! We'd love to share your story and get to know more about it. Feel free to reply to us, so we can have a chat.

Replied March 2022

Tracey

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Easy to use and good functionality

Overall MailerLite is my favourite email marketing software. It's easy to use, has many functions and is intuitive to use so you don't have to fumble around trying to find out to do things! Knowledge base is good and if you need help tech support is there. The Free version has everything you need if you're just starting out and all our accounts started on the free version for a few weeks until we reached the maximum number of contacts.

PROS

The drag and drop interface is easy to use and there's also an HTML option if you want to get really specific with your layout. Automation is so simple compared to other mailing platforms I've used. This is key to our marketing strategy and makes life a lot easier than before! The price is good too. If you have more than one account ( we have 6 ) it's easy to switch between them without having to logout and log back in.

CONS

A minor point but when you set up a campaign and use a template you can't go back and change the template. If the template isn't exactly how you want it you have to start the campaign from scratch. Occasionally it's slow to load, especially the drag and drop interface. But these are both minor points.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

Sendinblue's marketing automation was a bit complicated. If a contact unsubscribed from an email in the automation they weren't unsubscribed from general campaigns and vice-versa. Mailchimp's automation wasn't that simple and it's a lot more expensive.

We'd love how thorough you've been Tracey! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Replied June 2022

Melanie Latrelle

Design, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2022

I've been using MailerLite for business for years!!

I've been using MailerLite for my business for years. It has served all of my email marketing needs and lead generation leads. I've seen other platforms, however I have chosen to stick with MailerLite because it is easy to use and the support is great, and the platform has stayed consistent and serves me well in my business. The free version offers so much for new business owners to get started. MailerLite is a fully comprehensive email marketing platform.

PROS

Ever since I started my first business, I've been using MailerLite. I did research other competitors, however their platforms were not as easy to use as MailerLite. I love that as a new business owner, I was able to get on a free plan to get started and be able to send out emails and do automations. The platform is easy to use and understand. I love how I can integrate forms into my website for lead generation and for capturing contact information. I use this platform for email automations when people subscribe to my freebie. I also use it for sending beautifully designed emails - there are many customization options. I like using the landing page feature for my freebie offer as well. On my contact page, I've embedded a MailerLite form to capture contact information for my leads. MailerLite makes it easy for me to gather email addresses, send out campaigns, and monitor engagement.

CONS

I would like more options to customize the embedded forms so that it blends seamlessly into my custom website design.

Reason for choosing MailerLite

Mailchimp was confusing to use and not easy to understand. Also, I was helping a client with Mailchimp and it was malfunctioning and not sending out emails properly. We were both frustrated that a simple feature was not working properly. I like MailerLite because it functions as expected every time.

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us. We're also happy to hear your feedback on how we can improve.

Replied August 2022

Konstantinos

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

An excellent service.

Amazing! Not only is it a reliable service overall, but it integrates with most popular platforms, and works very well. To make the experience even better, there is a friendly and knowledgeable support team to assist you quickly and conveniently should you need any questions answered.

PROS

It is easy to work with, and integrates well with most popular platforms.

CONS

The fact that there exist some bugs in the back end. Also the fact that due to this being a transitional period, there exist both an old and a new Mailerlite versions, which might create some confusion for daily users, both in terms of UI, and UX.

Reason for choosing MailerLite

It was the better choice overall.

Reasons for switching to MailerLite

Mostly it was because of the lower cost of Mailerlite's, but also the UI was friendlier.

Temima

Executive Office, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

My most-recommended software

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and will continue recommending it.

PROS

MailerLite makes it so easy to get started with email marketing. They do make you jump through a few hoops to verify your account if you don't have a website, but that contributes to their high deliverability rate.Once your account is approved, you can import your subscribers and send a campaign in less than an hour. And their customer service is top-notch!

CONS

There are a few advanced features that MailerLite is missing, so if you will be relying heavily on evergreen funnels to fuel your business, I would not recommend MailerLite.

Reason for choosing MailerLite

I chose MailerLite over their competitors because you can't beat the offering on the free plan, or the ease of use as compared to other platforms.

Jade

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Inexpensive and easy to get started with!

I enjoyed Mailerlite, but as the number of subscribers I had grew, I decided to look for a mailing service that was more cost-effective.

PROS

Mailerlite seems like a great, starting tool for those on the smaller scale who are looking to send mass emails for marketing/business. I like that they have easy-to-use tools and features to get started without needing much instruction or tutorial.

CONS

The website was occasionally laggy for me and a lot of functions could possibly be condensed into fewer clicks.

Reason for choosing MailerLite

Mailerlite was cheaper for the # of subscribers that I had at the time.