• icon"Recommended tool for tracking your mail deliveries and the read receipts. Its super easy to understand and quite important for marketers and sales professionals."
  • icon"MailTrack was seemingly the most popular, and it integrated to Gmail so I figured why not."
  • icon"What I like the most is the sheer simplicity of this tool."
  • icon"There is barely anything I dislike about Mailtrack."
  • icon"Sometimes the gmail app bugs out and disappear from my inbox. I can't identify if it's a Mailtrack or gmail error."
  • icon"Sometimes an ad pops up for premium subscription which is a little annoying. I just close the pop up."

All MailTrack Reviews

Antonio

September 2022

Fantástica solución para hacer seguimiento de tus correos

Pros

Con esta herramienta puedo hacer seguimiento de mis correos enviado de mi correo Gmail, sea una propuesta enviada o una petición. Sencillo de instalar y usar.

Cons

Nada relevante que señalar. Estoy muy satisfecho de su funcionamiento.

Reasons for choosing MailTrack

No tiene limitaciones en su versión free.

Fadiah

Track email and comprehensive report

Pros

MailTrack is perhaps the most user-friendly mail tracker I've noticed. I used to worry about whether or not my emails were being opened when I sent them out, but MailTrack takes care of that. Whenever my emails are viewed, and links are clicked, I now have a record of it. This enables me to followup up as needed to increase the response to my efforts. Furthermore, MailTrack has a simple Gmail connection plugin to monitor my emails from within my preferred email client.

Cons

The restrictions of the free version are what I dislike the most. For example, letter size limitation, a watermark that I have to erase every time, and it does not turn up when several receivers open the mail. The premium plan i quite expensive for a simple software like this one.

MailTrack is a Low-Overhead, Complete Mail-tracking Solution

My overall experience with MailTrack has been quite positive. It has allowed me to reach a greater level of engagement with my targeted emails than I ever have before.

Pros

I have run numerous email promotional campaigns for product launches (music, books) over the years and MailTrack is by far the simplest mail tracker I've used. It used to be that I'd send out emails wondering if they were ever getting opened, but MailTrack alleviates that concern. I now know when my emails are opened and links are clicked. This allows me to follow up accordingly to achieve even greater response to my campaigns. Moreover, MailTrack features an easy Gmail integration plugin that enables easy monitoring from within my mail client of choice. I did pay to upgrade to the premium version in order to remove the "sent by MailTrack" branding that would otherwise appear.

Cons

The only issue I've encountered with MailTrack (aside from the easily resolved need to turn off the "sent by MailTrack" branding) comes when I send email to certain domains. I've found that institutional/organizational email addresses are much more likely to alert users to the fact that their emails are being tracked, but I imagine this is the case with all image-based mail trackers. Further, some of those mail servers forward and display emails to end users in a way that makes it appear as if an email has been opened far more times than it ever actually is (one particular email registered over 100 opens without a response). These complaints are fairly minor though--MailTrack largely functions as advertised.

Reasons for switching to MailTrack

I switched to MailTrack because HubSpot became cumbersome and expensive.

Michelangelo

October 2022

Uno strumento molto interessante, forse sovraprezzato

Buona, eccetto il prezzo davvero nulla da ridire, funziona bene e lo consiglio comunque a chiunque apra la posta da Gmail

Pros

Utilizzavo quotidianamente Mailtrack qualche mesetto fa prima di cambiare direttamente client e passare a Newton che ha questa funzione integrata e devo ammettere che come software è preciso e funziona. Fa poche cose ma le fa abbondantemente bene: ti dice chi e quando ha aperto la mail inviata e, nel caso, dove ha cliccato, esattamente come ogni software di newsletter. Breve, conciso ed efficace. Buono ;)

Cons

Di base non ho grandi obiezioni se non che la versione premium costa troppo. Sono d'accordissimo con la logica freemium che prevede delle limitazioni giustissime ma il prezzo della versione pro è troppo elevato, la concorrenza a quel prezzo non ha un add-on ma ti vende direttamente il client con l'add-on dentro (vedi, appunto, Newton)

david

June 2022

Pros

I got a discount offer but I want for the pro there is no way I could contact somebody if I will be contacted by the company I'll take the pro offer

March 2022

Mailtrack for the serious businessman.

If you cannot see the rate your emails are opened you will never know how to pursue your clients. If we didn't have this we wouldn't be half as effective in our business.

Pros

See when your emails are opened in live time! See the reporting feature when you do campaigns to see how effective you were when sending. There isn't a tracker like this one in the industry!

Cons

Sometimes it reports that the wrong person opened the email.

Kim

Started off Good... No crap and costly

I really liked it to start with but recent glitches and cost increases has made it not worth the money I have already paid to have the PRO option. Not happy.

Pros

Seeing when an when and email has been opened.

Cons

It often glitches and send 20 email notifications that an email has been opened at one time. I have paid for PRO, initially I could send emails as a campaign (only yesterday I sent one), now I have to upgrade and pay another $63US to us the campaign option. Ridiculous after having it for a year.

Kim

Industry: Law Practice

July 2022

Satisfactory but simple product

My overall experience has been pleasant and satisfactory. Mailtrack is a great (but simple) tool for email tracking. It has helped with our email communication and it has been a reliable product. It has a free version and affordable paid version. As a law firm, sometimes we just need to know if a person has opened any of our emails at all and Mailtrack has served that purpose quite well. We don't necessarily need the extras but they're still nice to have.

Pros

Price is always high on my list, mailtrack has a free version and the paid version is reasonable! I love that Mailtrack is easy to use even for beginner or intermediate experience levels. I like the notifications and reporting, it helps us understand how recieptients engage with our email marketing, newsletter, events, or even just typical emails. Mailtrack has been rather dependable and I have not experienced any technical issues or malfunctions which is great! Mailtrack has been helpful with our email communication all around and especially anything marketing related.

Cons

I do not like the limited amount of templates and customization. I do not like the lack of available features. Mailtrack does not notify you when an email has been forwarded and it does not include extra data like how many times an email was opened. Another issue is that it only works with Gmail and it isn't necessarily mobile friendly.

Reasons for choosing MailTrack

Mailtrack is free and has an excellent reputation!

Reasons for switching to MailTrack

Mailchimp was not compatible with our current business software.

October 2022

If you are using to send important mails, you must have it

Pros

Is very easy to install and customers do not see it. Furthermore, you get a report every day about the emails sent the day before and if users open it more times you get notified.

Cons

While sending a group of emails, with the free version, you get a general notification and not for each mail contact

Nurul Aishah

MailTrack all my email status

Pros

I like all of the reports provided by this program once my emails have been sent. It assists me in keeping track of the status of emails, such as whether or not the receiver has opened them and how long they have been open. All of these cues will help us craft an effective follow-up email. To keep an eye on my email within my favorite email client, MailTrack provides an easy Gmail connector plugin.

Cons

One of the things I detest about this program is that it does not provide complete anonymity while sending the email. It will be visible in the email footnote that the email was sent using MailTracker. It would leave a negative impression on the receiver, and I would delete it totally if I were able to. For a basic program like this, the premium package is rather pricey.

Marlon Deivy

September 2022

Administración de correos completa

Es una herramienta muy útil para el envío de correos a clientes.

Pros

Buen nivel de detalle respeto al envío de correos. Seguimiento de correos enviados con alertas. Modo incógnito para confirmación de lectura.

Cons

Falta compatibilidad con algunas plataformas de correo.

Mehdi

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

October 2022

Great tool for email tracking.

Pros

I like its visibility feature. we can even see how many times our email has been seen.

Cons

Most of the features are in the paid version.

Jonathan

Mailtrack review

I like it and I find it helpful because it is important to know that your email has been read.

Pros

The software is easy to use and also it is easy to deploy. It does not require much to get it working.

Cons

When you send an email to a number of recipients, you will not be able to see who would have opened the email.

José Carlos

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

November 2022

Saber cuando leen un correo

Buena experiencia en general lo uso habitualmente

Pros

Lo que mas me gusta de mailtracking es que es instantaneo saber cuando han leído tu email

Cons

Lo que menos me gusta, es que no se conecta a todos los dispositivos con el mismo email

Mani

Industry: Computer Networking

April 2022

MailTrack

Pros

It is one of the most reliable emails tracking software.

Cons

I cannot penalise at all the software and always is working 100%

Merihan

Tracking mails is important!

I need this software especially during this time of corona period , studying and working from home , it is very essential to make sure that emails are read , i highly recommend it to others , you can try first with the free version i am sure you will be glad

Pros

Free useful to everyone , personal or professional usage , i love that it notifies me when there is no respond on a certain email and if others have the same software Love the free version and easy to use

Cons

There will be a messy mixture of notifications if you use the software for both personal and professional use same time