Browse MailTrack Reviews

Fadiah from Maybank

Track email and comprehensive report

Pros

MailTrack is perhaps the most user-friendly mail tracker I've noticed. I used to worry about whether or not my emails were being opened when I sent them out, but MailTrack takes care of that. Whenever my emails are viewed, and links are clicked, I now have a record of it. This enables me to followup up as needed to increase the response to my efforts. Furthermore, MailTrack has a simple Gmail connection plugin to monitor my emails from within my preferred email client.

Cons

The restrictions of the free version are what I dislike the most. For example, letter size limitation, a watermark that I have to erase every time, and it does not turn up when several receivers open the mail. The premium plan i quite expensive for a simple software like this one.

MailTrack is a Low-Overhead, Complete Mail-tracking Solution

My overall experience with MailTrack has been quite positive. It has allowed me to reach a greater level of engagement with my targeted emails than I ever have before.

Pros

I have run numerous email promotional campaigns for product launches (music, books) over the years and MailTrack is by far the simplest mail tracker I've used. It used to be that I'd send out emails wondering if they were ever getting opened, but MailTrack alleviates that concern. I now know when my emails are opened and links are clicked. This allows me to follow up accordingly to achieve even greater response to my campaigns. Moreover, MailTrack features an easy Gmail integration plugin that enables easy monitoring from within my mail client of choice. I did pay to upgrade to the premium version in order to remove the "sent by MailTrack" branding that would otherwise appear.

Cons

The only issue I've encountered with MailTrack (aside from the easily resolved need to turn off the "sent by MailTrack" branding) comes when I send email to certain domains. I've found that institutional/organizational email addresses are much more likely to alert users to the fact that their emails are being tracked, but I imagine this is the case with all image-based mail trackers. Further, some of those mail servers forward and display emails to end users in a way that makes it appear as if an email has been opened far more times than it ever actually is (one particular email registered over 100 opens without a response). These complaints are fairly minor though--MailTrack largely functions as advertised.

Reasons for Switching to MailTrack

I switched to MailTrack because HubSpot became cumbersome and expensive.

Must have at least in the free version

Overall it has made my life much much easier. I know when I need to followup on an email without having to remember myself. I know when someone has read my email.

Pros

There's a free tier. Obviously there are other things to love, like notifications about your email being read, the fact that if an email hasn't been responded to in some time it get bumped up. The fact that if other people have Mailtrack you will actually get notified who read your email. But the fact that there is a free tier is HUGE.

Cons

There is not much but I suppose the branding signature that is required on the free tier. There really isn't anything else they can do to incentivize you to upgrade so I don't mind it that much. Oh there does appear to be a small glitch that if your personal email and business email are combined then you will get notifications even for emails that you just sent. So for example I send an email using my company email through my personal gmail I get a notification that the email has been read, which is impossible I just sent it.

Modris from Hospitality Executive

Paying customer but Unable to contact Mailtrack support

Devastating that a PRO paying customer is Unable to contact support

Pros

It was great When it was working. Now useless.

Cons

After last Gmail update I have to ALLOW Mailtrack access again. When I go to mailtrack.io with Chrome I get the message "This site can not be reached". I reset the settings and still can not open Mailtrack. Mailtrack does not allow me call or email to them although I have paid for a year. How disgusting can you get? I can access their website with Firefox. Modris Reinbergs modris@gmail.com

Masturah from Celcom Axiata Berhad

Solution for email tracking

I use it firstly as an additional for the email marketing tracker, but now it has been so critical to analyzed our email marketing planning.

Pros

MailTrack is really essential for me to track and monitor the email that are sent out. The report is quite extensive, as it will show how many of the email are opened by the recipient, how long the email are opened and if the email are opened more than one time. We can use this data to altering our marketing campaign effectively.

Cons

MailTrack is quite expensive, but all the feature and the tools is very helpful and perform better than the competitors. I would like to see more price scheme that can cater all the user need, especially for the monthly emails that will be monitored and price decrease for some of the plan.

Laura from Goddess Coaching

Essential email tracker

I like knowing that someone has opened and read an email - or possibly overlooked it or had it go missing. In a busy life with too many 'virtual communications' and potential crossed wired this gives a little peace of mind.

Pros

I love knowing that someone has definitely received and read my email - and this makes it so easy and discrete. It also notifies me as to when they revisit the email at a later date, or if it may have been forwarded - and also if an email has not been opened at all, which means I can legitimately follow up. Peace of mind for important emails when you want to know whether or not it has been read (and don't want to use FB messenger).

Cons

I only have the free version at the moment - so I need to manually remove the icon if I want to be private about using this. The paid for version felt pricey with more features than I actually needed - would prefer a basic level which simply removes the branding for a small annual fee.

Alexandros from Prometheus Eco Racing NTUA Team

Track your mails and stop guessing if someone has read the or not

Overall, for my use case it has helped me a lot to better keep track of the progress of our emails.

Pros

We started using MailTrack to better track our emails to potential sponsors and partners. You can easily see when someone opens your mails as well as if it has been seen multiple times in a short amount of time and when someone re-opens it after a long time.

Cons

Most of the things I don't like are the limitations of the free edition. Mail size limit, watermark I need to remove every time, on multiple recipients, it does not show when each one opens the mail.

best way to track email opens

i’m extremely satisfied with mailtrack and i recommend it for every business professional who needs to know if his emails has been opened or not and also how many times the email has been opened.

Pros

whenever i send an important email i use mailtrack so i can be notified when it’s opened, it’s been really useful because if my email is never opened it’s a green light for a follow up and without mailtrack this wouldn’t be possible.

Cons

They are great but they need to consider integration with other email platforms like zoho for example.

Jordan from Foxy Design

Easy mail tracking that works

Mailtrack lets me know my emails are being ready and keeps me from having to do follow up emails to check if the messages were received.

Pros

Mailtrack is super easy to install with just a few clicks. Once you install the plugin and allow gmail access it is ready to go on the account you choose.

Cons

Mailtrack costs more than some of it's competitors but after trying others I keep coming back due to the simplicity and features.

Reasons for Switching to MailTrack

Mailtrack was easier to use and unobtrusive.

Jonathan from Modern Innovations Marketing (Pvt) Ltd

Mailtrack review

I like it and I find it helpful because it is important to know that your email has been read.

Pros

The software is easy to use and also it is easy to deploy. It does not require much to get it working.

Cons

When you send an email to a number of recipients, you will not be able to see who would have opened the email.

Merihan from UNRWA

Tracking mails is important!

I need this software especially during this time of corona period , studying and working from home , it is very essential to make sure that emails are read , i highly recommend it to others , you can try first with the free version i am sure you will be glad

Pros

Free useful to everyone , personal or professional usage , i love that it notifies me when there is no respond on a certain email and if others have the same software Love the free version and easy to use

Cons

There will be a messy mixture of notifications if you use the software for both personal and professional use same time

An email feature everyone should have

I'm very pleased with Mailtrack's service and it provides useful information on whether your emails are being read or overlooked. Its one-time setup is straightforward and simple. I would recommend Mailtrack to everyone.

Pros

Once you add Mailtrack to your email, it tracks all your emails without you having to activate it for each sent email. Not only does it notify you when your email is opened, but it also lets you know when your email has not been opened which is very useful information.

Cons

Without changing the notification settings, Mailtrack will send you multiple emails a day with a summary of your email activity, which is not always necessary.

Navneet from Digital Market

It's a great tool to used in your Gmail account and keep track of your emails. It's a great product.

The one which I mentioned in my Pros section.

Pros

Keeping track of mail Integrate within Gmail and new mail automatically Ease of checking Usability

Cons

I have already mentioned this to them - It is not integrated with Outlook. For professional it is of no use until and unless you expand product platform usability. - You don't get to see who has read your e-mail, particularly when there is more than one person mark in the email. The only possible way to do is to refer it to them about mail-track. But sometimes I don't want to reveal and say, "Buddy, I am tracking my email". To over come this, you just have to write a script where whoever opens the mail, their initials get recorded and the user can easily notify who has read your email and at what time. - Many times, bugs in the system recorded, where when I open the sent email, I get notified saying someone has opened the email. This creates confusion when I look at the history of opening the email. - It should also start giving tracking of the content link in the mail. This feature is majorly required by publisher and networks where they do email marketing to their potential customer. In order to find the bug into the database and find out who has opened the email and took necessary action. This would be a great feature to be added in order to monetize brands email marketing campaign.

Scott from Predictable Hire

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

OK at what it does...sometimes

The software works pretty well for tracking opens. That's really all I ask of it, and for the most part it has filled that job pretty well. I mostly get the notifications, and once I refigure out the mobile part to be working again then it should do that job pretty well across all platforms.

Pros

After losing Newton and Astro, I wanted a solution to track emails that was easy to use and available on desktop and Android. MailTrack was seemingly the most popular, and it integrated to Gmail so I figured why not. Overall it's been an adequate replacement for the email tracking in the two apps above, but not a GOOD replacement. What I like about it is that it has good notifications through Chrome and on your phone. It's well implemented on the desktop in my opinion, I just have it set to be always on and I can customize my settings for where I want notifications and how often. It does the job well from the desktop.

Cons

The mobile setup with Gmail was a pain. I enabled it and it was working for awhile, then randomly it stopped working. I tried installing it domain wide instead, so we'll see how that works. The fact that it's a bit of a hassle to install and then questionable about whether it stays running is not something I like about a software like this that I rely on for sales. Another issue with it is that the tracking is not QUITE as good as Newton. Newton would only alert you when someone else read it, and could even tell who was reading it. MailTrack alerts me that an email is read every time that I open it, which clearly is useless. However it's not the end of the world knowing that I personally am in the email so I disregard it.

It's usually useful

I use this plugin in my workplace because in my daily work I need to send important emails. A lot of times I need to know a fast answer and is important to know if the people open your email and have seen your email or if the people have not opened the message.

Pros

You can use it in your email to know who has read your email. It is easy and fast to install (plugin). In important emails, you need to know if the other person has read the message, and is very helpful because you receive a message to confirm that person open your email. This message comes to you immediately, just when the person opens your email.

Cons

The principal con is when you send an email to more than one person. When someone opens the email, you receive the message, but you don't know who exactly opens the email. In my opinion, would be more useful if you receive a message like this "X email address has opened your email" because you would know who opened your message.

Sheila from Sheila Xu Writing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great for keeping track of who read your emails or not!

I highly recommend mailtrack for its price and features...it's one of the best I've seen out there and I'll keep using it for years!

Pros

I snagged a great deal at a low cost for each year to keep track each one of my emails to make sure I can tell if my intended recipients have read my emails or not. It also "boomerangs" back to you to let you know that this person hasn't read your emails yet and that I should follow up. Really useful feature and I highly recommend mailtrack!

Cons

I don't like how I can't send emails on my Gmail app in my iPhone with the Mailtracker feature. The only way to do it is on your desktop. Despite that, you still can see single or double checkmark in your iOS Gmail app which is pretty clever. My wishlist for Mailtrack is to let me send emails in my Gmail iOS app with the Mailtracker feature!

Ed from LLD Electric Co

Use it every day to track important emails. Real-time alerts are very useful.

Knowing my emails are opened is very useful. Real-time alerts allow me to be ready for a phone call or email reply. It's particularly nice when an old email is reopened and I can anticipate a repeat inquiry.

Pros

Easy to install and use. I have a "pro" subscription but like the free option for personal accounts I rarely use (so I'm not concerned about the "Sent with Mailtrack" message). The "coming soon" for Android would be great, and their new $2.50 a month "Basic" subscription might be a good value for those rarely used accounts (I'm thinking about it).

Cons

It would be nice to have delayed sending, which some other similar products have (Boomerang, Bananatag) and the ability to track two accounts (personal, business) without needing 2 subscriptions. But I get the latter might not fit their business model.

Ed from LLD Electric Co

Easy email tracking

It's useful to know when emails have been opened. For marketing it helps test various subject lines, and for one off email (e.g. billing and collection) it allows us to followup quickly if email isn't opened.

Pros

Easy to set up and can change tracking options on the fly. It's easy to determine when an email has been opened, and you can "mute" notifications if you don't need to know about multiple opens. There is also a web interface that provides tracking information and statistics.

Cons

Because it relies on a single pixel image for tracking the recipient can prevent tracking by not showing the image. But that's an issue with most software in this category.

Antonin from Easyblue

One of the best addition to your Gmail

Pros

The tool is really simple : it gives you a notification everytime someone opens a mail you sent them. Thanks to this, you can now know for sure if someone saw your message or not. It does not matter if you are a professional, a student, and someone trying to find a work. In everyday life, this tool is a must have if you want to keep track of your emails.

Cons

Unless you pay the premium version, all your emails are signed by mailtrack. It is a smart marketing call to buy of course, but it is still anoying if you don't want to pay because you only have a casual use of the tool.

Jonathan from Jon Tai Magic

I only use the free version to track email opens and it works great

Great! Good enough that I have, on multiple occasions, considered paying for a subscription to unlock additional features (and to get rid of the Mailtrack email signature). I might just do that later on down the road as my business grows.

Pros

The free version allows me to easily track email opens and works just as I'd expect it to. No complaints there.

Cons

The free version appends a mailtrack signature at the end of emails automatically. It can be manually removed from each email, but it's a bit annoying to do so. But I mean, it's totally fair and I can't really complain since I am using the free version of their software.

Alexander from Qualyteam

uncomplicated and dynamic email tracking

Very useful tool, because it allows you to follow the opening of emails by customers, and know if they received the email and opened for viewing.

Pros

• Every time the email is opened we receive notifications. • Email opening control in real time. • Option to know who uses email tracker in inbox. • Alert not to open emails sent after a certain period. • Integration with Gmail.

Cons

• Subscription to the email in the free version. • It could have a business plan with multiple accounts.

Indispensable part of business

It helps us track the emails we send on a day to day basis. We send dozens of emails and we need to know whether our recipient have actually been reading our mails or not. Mailtrack is a must!

Pros

An important tool if you are a marketer. It helps you with insights on the delivery and the opens. You can tell if a person has in fact read your email and if a person is digging up past emails. Really like the tool a lot. Mailtrack is an integral part of my day to day affair. I can't do without it at all.

Cons

You can actually bypass it if you mark an email as read and open it later in the future. Not sure that was a one time thing or an actual bug.

James from Self

The value is in tracking and reminding, not being creepy.

MailTrack helps to set expectations, and can also prevent follow-up emails that might otherwise be annoying. It's useful to see whether an email was read, and the device it was on (did the recipient view on desktop or mobile, are they on the go? Should we give them longer to reply?) It also helps you know if your email has been sent on or opened by many more people.

Pros

- Affordable - One-click setup - Good reporting - A brilliant way to help you manage email follow-ups

Cons

Can false trigger if you open your own emails on various email clients.

Kamil from ForHosts

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

You like track work of other people and attitude to you? That's something for you

It's one my first moves to instal this plug-in when I install google chrome on new device. General must have in my workshop of browsers tools

Pros

Of course, the browser goal of this software, if your e-mail was open. It's install if you're a seller, you can check if your email was installed, how many times and by who. You can use it in your sells strategy, its great and powerful tool.

Cons

advertisements, this tool is for free and I can understand this strategy of showing so many Ads, If you want to install this software without AD's you need to pay and they're gonna be gone. But is soo browser. Like install $ give you the freedom

Peter from Garetii Media

Industry: Graphic Design

Great way to know when clients have seen my emails

Pros

I used to wonder if a client had received my email or not. But now I don't have to wonder. MailTrack sends me a notification when the email has been read. This can help make sure I am giving a client adequate time to read and respond and yet also follow-up with them as needed (for those that might get side-tracked and forget to respond).

Cons

It can't tell who opened an email when you send to more than one person. It would be nice if it would.

Allie from Slice

Helps me with prospects!

MailTrack has helped me with my prospects. It helps me keep tabs on them, and see when and how I should be proceeding with communication

Pros

It is so easy to install with my email, and it allows me to easily see when a business email I have sent has been read! This helps me know when to follow up and proceed. Overall, makes sending emails a more pleasant experience!

Cons

Sometimes I have to manually remove the mailtrack sign before sending the email, but this is not a problem at all!

An awesome tool to keep track of your business emails (tested on Gmail) !

Pros

MailTrack changed my relationship with emails : is your contact ignoring you, or being interested in you message ? You can check in one sec if the email is read ; it is integrated easily on desktop and on mobile. Real-time alerts are so useful for me, on a daily basis! You can even check the hour of opening, which is a great for business.

Cons

At this point it cannot be integrated with outlook which is bad. Unfortunately there are very often bugs (some read emails stay "unread") so it's not 100% reliable. Also the free version is quite unsastifying when it comes to determine who read the email.

Jerom from Sri Jayawardhenapura

Best Email Tracker

From the day I started using this app, I really enjoyed thier service. It gives notification when recipient open the recived email. So it is easy to track the eamil using this service.

Pros

No need addtional knowledge to use this service. Very helpfull when sending the email. It will give the delivery and read notifications.

Cons

No issues at all until today while using this service in gmail. This service is working perfectly nice wna well.

Karolina from For Hosts

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I can't imagine work without MailTrack.

I can't imagine my browser without this plugin.

Pros

If you are a seller this tool must be in your browser. Mail Track give you possibility to track how your offer was received and how many times someone checked your offer. Using this feedback you can modify your sells strategy and improve.

Cons

Aggressive advertisement really make me angry but I can understand they are shows up only in freemium options.

Paul from Imagivation

Know if people read your email

Super handy and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Super simple. Integrates directly into my Gmail account. You can tell from a quick glimpse in the Gmail inbox which emails have been read yet and which ones haven't.

Cons

Biggest bummer is that sometimes it seems that Gmail doesn't load up with the MailTrack extension running. In that case I just have to refresh Gmail... but still, it's kind of annoying.

Tanzir from Pathao

Best one out there.

Pros

It's lightweight, simple and sends concise instantaneous tracking notifications of mails being read. Once installed, it's hard to imagine life without MailTrack.

Cons

The MailTrack branding in the free plan is quite prominent. When there's multiple recipients, the free plan does not indicate which recipient opened the mail — it simply states that mail was opened.

Arpan from Allscripts

A great extension to keep track of when emails are being read by the receiver

- An amazing tool that can be used to keep a track when an email is read.

Pros

- Very easy to install and configure. - Free version can also be used to track whether an email is read or not in addition to pro version.

Cons

- Still not supported in Outlook. - The receiver can easily find out that the sender has sent the email with the ability to track when the email has been read.

Highly recommended

I am using MailTrack to track all my email delivery and the read receipts. You will also get a notification is someone is digging really old emails. That is quite helpful as well.

Pros

Recommended tool for tracking your mail deliveries and the read receipts. Its super easy to understand and quite important for marketers and sales professionals. It goes hand in hand with gmail, it is a must use tool.

Cons

There is barely anything I dislike about Mailtrack. The tool is useful and I do not think I can do without it.

Blue Ticks for Email!

It has helped me to give more thoughtful replies to the emails

Pros

Helps me keep track of when my mail has been read/received or not. I can use this very important insight to write follow up mails or decide how to proceed according to the time when the mail was read. Especially helpful when sending out the invitations

Cons

It appends the "Sent using MailTrack" in the free version, this informs the receiver that it is tracked.. but it can be removed in the premium version.

Helen from TALO

MailTrack lets you know when your emails are opened

Being in sales, it is important to know when my emails are opened and this program does just that!

Pros

MailTrack is a great program that lets you know when your emails are opened. If you are in sales, it is a great tool! It allows for an extension on Chrome. It offers unlimited email tracking. The pro version provides full email metrics and customer support. It has a free version as well, but offers more features with the pro version.

Cons

It is a great program and there is nothing negative to say.

Track your Gmails

In the business world, it is very important to know if your emails delivered to its addresses. when you use MailTrack you don't need to call your recipients to ask if your email delivered.

Pros

Even its free version you can track your emails in Gmail if they opened or not.

Cons

When you send email more than one recipient, you cannot track recipients who do not use the MailTrack.

Ron Elius from Ron Elius Santos Copywriting

Track your Emails (Real-Time) with detailed Analytics

Really Good Software!

Pros

If you’re in Marketing or Sales, one of the key metrics you should track is the Open Rates of your Email, although Open Rates doesn’t convey you got Conversions, it’s still an important KPI because you’re knowing what type of Emails are getting Opened and if that specific type of Emails got significant amount of Open Rate then learning and analyzing that Email is a must. Mailtrack does it job great and one of the best thing that could happen is you can use it for FREE. This saved me a lot of time and Mailtrack really cut my Prospecting time into a more manageable chunks. This is also a must for Freelancers who are doing Cold or Warm Emails.

Cons

Maybe because Mailtrack’s Logo can be found on a Free Version, it might convey something like a Privacy Intrusion but that rarely happens and you can always indicate your Emails have a tracking feature to remind that your recipient is important in any place of your Marketing or Sales Funnel.

Armend from Slice

Keeping track of your emails

This software is very helpful, it's great idea because I don't have to call my customers to double check if they received the email or not.

Pros

I don't know any other products better than MailTrack for now. It really gives you a clear picture when your email is opened that means that half of your job is done and you don't have to worry if the customer is using that particular email or not.

Cons

Beside the fact that Mailtrack is integrated into gmail I think it should be integrated also in outlook.

Brenda from SUMERLOSA, S.A.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

No cambiaría a Mailtrack

Me encanta saber si mis correos son recibidos y leídos.

Pros

Me gusta saber si los clientes han leído mis correos para poder darles el seguimiento correspondiente. Me mantiene al día con ellos y esto es base para mi negocio.

Cons

todo me ha parecido muy bien. Realiza la tarea esperada.

Response from The Mail Track Company

Replied September 2020

!Gracias por la confianza!

Daniel from Sigo S.A.

Simple to use streamlines my time.

I have to send different information every day. Having this tool has been very helpful.

Pros

is a quick download application that allowed me to know during the time I have been using people who read my emails in this way to know the people who discard my information.

Cons

for people who work in sales, it should go very well, in my case, education is fantastic because it has allowed me to know the students and colleagues who receive and read my information is very practical.

Anna from Predictable Hire

Simple and efficient way of tracking emails

Pros

MailTrack is a very straightforward software that helps me keep track of my outgoing emails to make sure they were received and read. It's most useful when it comes to tracking very important emails that require a response, so that it allows me to send a follow-up message if I know the person opened it and never got back to me.

Cons

The set-up on the phone did not work as expected, which didn't allow a seamless transition between the software on the computer and in the app. Therefore it didn't allow me to reliably track my emails on the go as much as being on my computer at my desk.

sandra from Musipan

Easy download and very fast application.

Pros

I work in the sales area and this application has allowed me to know which of the clients have received and read my information in this way discard the clients that do not give an answer to the mail, the download is quick and easy you can use the free download or other options for more equipment and with better benefits.

Cons

really since I use this application I have not found anything negative but I brought positive things for the truth of informing me once a contact has read my information so I take better advantage of my work and attract clients who are interested in our services.

Daniela from Cross Border Talents

Didn't feel right at first but I don't think I'm going to get rid of it ever

Pros

I can keep track of who opens the e-mails, at which time, how many times, etc. It's very useful as it allows me to have a clue if my e-mails are getting 'there' and if the recipient replies or not out of their own volition.

Cons

It *is* a bit of a privacy breach, especially because the recipient might not be comfortable and there's a mailtrack logo on the signature to clue them in if they happen to notice. But it's not a big enough con.

Ophelie from Unilever

Good tool to know when the emails are opened

Pros

Very useful to know if/when the emails have been opened, great to keep track and to know when to send a reminder if the email has not been answered. Very simple to use. It is good to be notified when the email has been sent a long time ago but has still not been opened.

Cons

A notification is sent each time the email is opened, which can lead to a too high amount of notifications. I think that when the email is left open on a page and the recipient goes back and forth between tabs Mailtrack sends a notification each time the email page is shown. Maybe a little bit excessive in my opinion!

Andrew from Andrew Yeung Marketing

Diggin Mailtrack!

I really like Mailtrack but I’m not sure it’s worth it to pay for premium if you can put up with annoying prompts and manually removing the Mailtrack mark at the bottom of emails every time you send one.

Pros

So simple to use. Love the feature where it tells you if an email has been opened multiple times and it’s “hot”.

Cons

I’m still using the free version and it’s pretty annoying to have pop ups every time you’re about to sent to pay for premium.

Melissa from Sigo S.A.

Excellent for tracking emails sent

Pros

I love this application because it allows me to know the status of the emails I send, whether they were read or not, this allows me to make quick decisions in certain cases, apart from being an application that I can use for free.

Cons

Although it seems to me an excellent application, I consider that one of the contras may have, is that I can not see the status of the mail I sent on my mobile devices because for now the application is not available to them, and also maybe The recipient of the mail may feel offended to see the email tracking as an invasion of their privacy.

Dijana from Uniud

Great tracking extension

MailTrack helps me track every email I send out and I feel at ease

Pros

MailTrack is a great little tool that allows you to organize your email communication. Tracks everything from the moment you send and email until it is read or reopened. Even the free version is super useful!

Cons

Even since I use it, I know what's the status of each email. No issues to report so far, I highly recommend it!

Oshan from Azbow Pvt. Ltd.

Easiest way to track our emails.

Reliable and secure way to track our emails status with the accurate information.

Pros

With the MailTrack extension , we can easily track whether our email received successfully to the receiver and even we can find out that the receiver have open the email which we have sent.When the receiver open the email, we will get an real-time notification about that. Fast and easy to configure the extension.

Cons

Main con which I found was this extension is supports only for Gmail, it would be great if considering on other mail clients as well as.

Sean from Slice

Email Tracking

I tracke every email I sent using this tool and it super helpful.

Pros

I used it MailTrack with my Gmail and it super helpful. It allows you to track your emails, see who and when they read it which really helps me keep track and organize my schedule and work.

Cons

It's an easy and simple tool, I'm using every day and I've never had any issues. I recommend it to everyone.

Vidit from Webarch

MailTrack is a must have for all the professionals out there!

Tells me whenever my mail is opened!

Pros

I came across this product a few months back. I was struggling with problems in communication, this product has literally solved all the issues. I get to know who has read my emails and at what time. This helps me keep track of all deadlines and keep my juniors under check. It also got integrated with Gmail app on Android, which has made my job much easier!

Cons

I hate the small tag "sent by mailtrack" which is added to the bottom of every mail I send. It is a bit pricey for the utilities it offers.