• Pros

• "Easy to use, Great features and Customer support are fab!| "

• "The Drag and Drop system is brilliant and so easy to use to create stunning campaigns with great effects."

• "The platform is very user friendly, the drag and drop feature for email creation works well."

• Cons

• "The reporting section could definitely be better and more advanced. The HTML editior can be a little fiddly to use sometimes but these are just small things, the product overall is amazing. "

• "The reporting could be better though it may be my understanding. We plan to implement Pure Targeting which looks incredible. "

• "Not being able to pause a campaign once it's started."

Browse Pure360 Reviews

Tim from Caravan Guard

A solid email service provider!

Pure360 from system to support is handled professionally, efficiently and provides me with the peace of mind that my email marketing and service campaigns will run to the highest degree.

Pros

The solution is quick to set up, easy to use and consistently performs well. Our emails have gone from being relatively static to now highly personalised from group to individual level. As a result we have seen rewarding growth across our campaigns, regularly eclipsing industry averages.

Cons

The system has recently had a bit of an overhaul and is much improved from previous versions.

Reasons for Choosing Pure360

They provided a solution that met our needs overall and at a great price for set up and per email.

Matthew Charles from HEE

It has greatly improved

Overall, Its a learning developing experience. I think there are other providers out there, but you will end up paying a bigger premium for the luxury. If there are challenges in the software, I feel the support of the staff more than makes up for it.

Pros

I really like how they have listened to customer feedback and taken that forward to create a better product. The realms of email marketing is a very daunting world when you have little confidence in the matter. There are so many companies boasting they have the best features, and when it comes to it you end up paying so much for these elements, it becomes a huge portion of your budget. It doesn't come without issues, but I must stress the staff and support give an outstanding service. Everything from the designated account manager(the rep) and tech support(the rep) you get prompt clear advice, and solutions instead of further running round the houses. We are just working on an upgrade to our accounts, and the support has been second to none. They really have listened to our needs, its not by any means cheap, but it is going to be a superb solution.

Cons

In the past we have had a few challenges with staff not running on the right version. I have had some feedback of clunky unresponsive templates, but we hope to eradicate that in the upgrade. The only other negative I have heard of is that there is a gap in photo editing options at the moment, I think that is an external problem they are working on to fix and looking to get a solution in the coming months.

Reasons for Choosing Pure360

Cost and ease to stay with and develop a better platform, other than start again with a new company, and have to completely retrain an already over stretched comms department. I have heard excellent things of Dotdigital, if you want to look into that option.

Pure360 Have Let Us Down Badly

Having been unable to access our account for over a week we were then informed that we would have to move to a new billing structure. The problem was that this new structure meant we'd have to forfeit a large number of email credits -- already paid-for -- or move these existing credits to the new structure and then forfeit the right to get new ones. Either way we'd be losing out significantly. We offered a compromise but Pure360 refused. Having used Pure360 since the company started I was appalled by its behaviour. When I asked to speak to a director I heard nothing. It seems to us that Pure360 no longer wanted us as a client because, presumably, we're not big enough for them. When challenged about this they said they treated small and large clients in the same way. Well, I hope not because if they do their business won't last. Absolutely appalling.

Pros

I've always liked the simplicity of their platform.

Cons

Pure360 needs to remember that even small clients can have significant influence.

Jordan from tifgroup

A well rounded email marketing platform

Fantastic - their support team and account managers are lightning fast at getting back to you and solving your problems. I've never had a single problem with the platforms features or navigating the platform either. Whilst it could be lacking in features compared to other email marketing platforms it does everything it currently does absolutely flawlessly.

Pros

1) Ease - this product is incredibly easy to use. Whether you're just starting out in email or you're a seasoned pro you'll find things a breeze with P360. 2) Flexibility - The email builder provided by P360 is flexible, to say the least. Whether you want to build an email in 5 minutes with the drag and drop builder (you can even save elements you'll use often) or you're happier building via HTML the builder is strong and dependable. You won't have any issues with constructing the emails that's for sure. 3) Multi-platform support - I can't seem for every CRM but ours fits effortlessly, as does the link up with GA. Every external platform we've got integrated with P360 is working without any problems whatsoever.

Cons

The reporting feature at times can leave a lot to be desired. Reporting on overall stats is easy; CTR, Bounce, OR, Sends, Ots, Shares, Forwards, etc. Reporting on specific emails is also easy and contains lots of information from a heat map to a break down of the CTA CTR. The fall down lies with campaign reporting in depth. For example, sometimes I like to see how well my subject headings are performing against eachother - here I can't do that unless I create seperate campaigns and emails to split A/B test instead of having seperate subject headings - It's important to note it does offer multi-subject support so some form of analysis would be handy.

Amy from New Era Education Ltd

Easy to use email marketing tool!

Pros

We love how easy it is to move around the system, how simple it is to create emails using the drag and drop editor, and also the simplicity of scheduling emails! We used to use a very limited platform for our main marketing emails, but we moved everything to Pure360 and our email marketing improved! Our emails looked better, we were free to create whatever we needed, and the ease of using the drag and drop editor or HTML is fab. It's so easy to pick up an email where you left it, create numerous emails by copying old templates, and also we can schedule as many emails as we need whenever we need to! We send thousands of emails a week, and Pure360 really accommodates that for us!

Cons

There's not much or anything that we really dislike about Pure360. Occasionally, it can be difficult to get through to the support team - but that's expected with most businesses! We're really happy with Pure360!

Mark from University of Sheffield AMRC

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Very happy Pure360 customer!

We primarily use Pure360 to promote our Training Centre (apprenticeships and CPD) and our events. Open rates are higher than I experienced on the previous email platform we used and course and event uptake has followed the same trend.

Pros

As an experience marketer and marketing manager within the University of Sheffield, I've had experience of several email marketing platforms and it's safe to say that Pure360 is the best one that I have used. The drag and drop email builder is very easy to use, yet it is very capable of creating professional looking emails. The integration with our CRM system was also seamless and works exactly as we need. The support from the customer service team is also very responsive.

Cons

One slight gripe that I've experience is that you need to make sure you save your email before you hit send. I have once sent a test and all looked OK, but then the actual email that sent was a previous draft. Slight problem and nothing that would put me off using or recommending to others.

Tom from FIS

Issue was resolved quickly and simply, account manager was very pro-active

Overall it is a pleasurable experience working with the guys from Pure360. Their account management is proactive and on the money. I would recommend these guys if you are looking to invest in a quality email marketing campaign tool.

Pros

This software is very intuitive to use and makes sending mass email campaigns easy. I have been a user of this software for nearly 3 years now and have experienced no problems with managing and creating daily email campaigns.

Cons

Through my experience I haven't noticed any aspect which I did not like. Admittedly I don't use many of the features, however the ones I do work consistently well.

James from Colewood Internet

Great customer service and performance!

Again having a customer agent at the other end of the phone to bounce ideas off makes my job easier. There also seems to be a genuine interest on how we operate as a business to further understand our needs and wants.

Pros

My customer success manager is brilliant, we have regular calls to discuss our clients and how we can work as a team to improve on metrics. Even though there are restrictions with what we can do with some clients she offers insights that can still be implemented.

Cons

Some functionality of the PureCampaign system, but it's more me wanting to be able to do a million things that I appreciate take time/money/effort to implement. The inability to add/remove users as and when I like and paying for the privilege.

Katie from To The End

Easy to use and great for reporting

It is enabling us to carry out different types of testing, i.e. content, subject lines, sending time optimisation and identify the optimum combination for our campaigns

Pros

It is easy to navigate and import html, email automations are simple to set up and the image hosting on the new version is great. Customer service is also very good, the team is very responsive and happy to help.

Cons

The new version does not work well on Safari

Richard from Rudding Park Hotel

Amazing support and features

We are improving our open rate and in turn our revenue with the subject line selector which is a very helpful feature. The testing emails can be a little slow to sent out and campaigns but small things.

Pros

This software offers many features which are very easy to use. The preference centre is fantastic and something which offers our subscribers more control over the content we sent them which makes it more relevant to their needs. Our account manager is fantastic and offers excellent support and stays in touch regularly.

Emma from Sherlockology Ltd

Fantastic Customer Service

Pros

The best thing about Pure360, other than how easy it is to use, is the customer service. Any problems, big or small, they get right on it and get it sorted. The account managers are also fab, calling you up every so often to check everything is ok and looking through your recent sends to offer advice and suggestions on how to improve clicks and open rates.

Cons

Mail can sometimes get delayed in sending, especially at busy times of the year (Christmas for example) which can be annoying if you have a time sensitive campaign to send out.

Becci from home from home

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good software

Pros

The drag and drop functions, once used to how they work, are really easy and quick to use to produce and edit emails. The selector of different audiences is good, once you know how to set up multiple groups. Having a list of 'starred' items is a great way to save time when creating an email.

Cons

The compatibility with other email platforms makes it difficult to finalise a design/template - the email looks very different on mobile, desktop, outlook and hotmail - it should be similar across the board in my eyes. It is also annoying to make small changes after a schedule has been set, it has happened a few times that something has changed or you realise a spelling error, you have to delete the whole campaign and make the edits then set the schedule again, just a little annoying if you only have to change 1 letter, for example.

Cat from PSA

Easy to use tool and very good customer support

Pros

The ease of using their drag & drop editor, the efficiency of the account manager and the customer support who are are always friendly and helpful.

Cons

They could improve the account management by adding details to the account, such as contract copies, plan expiry dates etc. so you don't have to go though account manager/finance dept each time.

Rachel from Northumberland Tourism

Fantastic support & advice as well as easy to use software

Pros

Easy to use and fantastic support from the central team. Really appreciate the support we had during the implementation of GDPR, the team were fantastic. Our b2b results are improving, so is our understanding of customers.

Cons

Occassionally glitchy, sometimes difficult to use the drag and drop funtionality.

Adam from Pour Moi Ltd

Great product backed up with great service and support

The on-boarding process was smooth and not painful. The support wasn't just there as a new customer, the support continues and has been fantastic. Pure360 really care and look after you.

Pros

Pure360 main strength is its ease of use. For a powerful tool to be not complicated in its application means you can produce fantastic results and give your customers a happy and fulfilling experience.

Cons

If there is one thing it would be adding new users to the account.

Melissa from To The End

Top Marks

always positive! Customer support have never let me down and platform is great to navigate

Pros

Easy to use, Great features and Customer support are fab!|

Cons

Some parts of my platform are restrictive (this isnt really Pure360 issues we need to upgrade but client we work for doesnt)

Nathaniel from Provident

Pure 360 - Marketing review

Pros

The platform is intuitive for new starters and has all the basic requirements expected for a 21st century Email platform.

Cons

We are yet to be fully integrated with the platform for automated campaigns, hopefully within 2019 this will be the case.

Simon from One Call Insurance Services Limited

Great system and service!

With Pure360 being so easy to use we can quickly create our email campaigns ahead of schedule. We a re currently looking forward to start using the split test sending feature!

Pros

The drag and drop system is quick and easy to use.

Cons

The ability to view draft/test emails in a browser.

Kelly from Capital Economics

My time working with Pure360 has been a positive experience & I enjoy dealing them.

Pros

I like the fact that the support of the software is so good. Our account support manager in particular is exceptionally good! Although generally speaking the whole team is very good - always quick to respond and action any problems or queries we may have. We always get a thorough explanation with relevant information provided - issues are resolved very quickly. You are never left hanging, they always follow up and ensure you're are happy with the outcome. They have exceptional knowledge of their product and I always feel they are forward thinking to improve/upgrade areas. They also work with you to offer ways of achieving better outcomes.

Cons

I really feel that any issues there may have been at the start have been addressed and ironed out and they are doing everything they can to meet all our requirements and business needs.

Easy to use platform

Great platform, good customer service

Pros

Cons

Not being able to pause a campaign once it's started.

Easy to use to create professional emails with very helpful and friendly support team

We use to keep our customers informed of new products & service updates. This is a much easier system than the one we used to use and saves us time.

Pros

Easy to use drag and drop system. Access to friendly and knowledgeable support team. Creative team to help set up templates and create imagery to make things even easier. Easy to set up email automation.

Cons

Timing out. After adding text it sometimes won't upload images unless you refresh URL or it logs you out and you lose what you've just created. No undo button.

Harriet from Hayloft Plants Ltd

The team are great, and very eager to help if you ever have a problem.

Hemma from GBS Corporate Training

I've always had really excellent customer support from Pure360!

Pros

The new templates on the platform are really visually appealing and fairly easy to put together. Their Customer Support is the main reason why I use Pure360. They are so quick to help, really friendly, and go out of their way to provide excellent customer service - everytime!

Cons

Sometimes the testing feature can take a long time to come through and during time-precious times this can be frustrating.

Kerry from Environmental Services

Industry: Environmental Services

Great platform for Multiple Campaigns that you want to design yourself

This platform is great if you have numerous emails to send during the month and want to create your own emails with the drag and drop editor.

Pros

The Drag and Drop editor is great. It means that I can design my own email's quite easily. Scheduling campaigns in advance is also really easy which is great when you have a lot of emails to send out during the month.

Cons

There isn't a drag and drop block for social which would be useful. Also it might be helpful to be able to pause and edit campaigns without having to remove the scheduled time/date and contact lists.

Very Helpful

The customer service team are fab! Whenever we have encountered an issue they have been great at getting back to us quickly and keeping us updated throughout the process.

Pros

It is very easy to use and easy to train out too. I like that we can have all brands in one place and flick through as and when necessary.

Cons

The pop ups on the right hand side were a pain.

Liam from Holden Media

Excellent email Platform

Excellent. Good looking emails, easy to use editor and list management and quick support when needed.

Pros

After using other platforms we moved to Pure360 two years ago. The editor is excellent and emails look much better than other platforms and the editor is very easy to use. List management is also different to other platforms and works perfectly with our business type and the way we use our data. Pure360's blog posts and knowledge output has also been very useful, especially around GDPR best practice.

Cons

If I could suggest anything I'd like to see an annual review where Pure360 look at our campaigns and give advise on inbox titles, text to image ratios etc to improve open rates, clicks etc.

Susannah from Turley

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Excellent product

Pros

Pure360 is very easy to use, and the interface is straight forward and easy to navigate, although there is support there if you don't know where to find anything. Our account manager (SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN) is very helpful and quick to respond to any queries I have, and always willing to answer any questions I come up with!

Cons

Sometimes (less than 10% of the time) there is a bit of a delay in sending out emails, although this is rare and not too much of a bother as we're not rushed to send things out at certain times, and the delay is never too long.

Efficient Email Software

good - has improved our email campaigns and the response to them

Pros

It is easy to use and creates great looking email campaigns.

Cons

Wish you could upload lists to be excluded from a mailing.

Gillian from Glasgow Prestwick Airport

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Pure 360 Email Marketing

Always someone to help if you have any problems

Pros

Easy to use system, not expensive, good analytics

Cons

No training given on the system had to figure out how to work the system

Andrew from Mortons Media Group

Great Support

Pros

Great support and features, always on hand to assist with campaings and technical help.

Cons

Everything has been fine so far and I have had no issues.

Miranda from Freelance, self-employed

Industry: Animation

Great product and serbjce

Happy with the overall service, quality, account management and cost

Pros

Perfect for us. Very easy to use and U.K. support team who are super helpful and easy to get hold of even thought we’re a fairly small company

Cons

Occasionally there are glitches but this happens a lot less than with other email providers

Hanna from Cygnus Instruments Ltd.

Simple to create messages and easy reporting

Pros

We have been using PureCampaigns for our mail shots for several years now and over those years the system has greatly improved. The dashboard is simple to use and easy to navigate around, the new Drag & Drop Editor makes creating a new message so easy and the support I have received has been brilliant.

Cons

We haven’t been able to integrate our CRM with Pure360 but are currently in the process of moving over to a new CRM package.

Pete from Maybeamedia

Amazing potential

Pros

Basket recovery works very well. The ability to personalise content based on customers browsing (very much like Amazon) is amazing, although we're yet to get this working fully yet as we're still an early user.

Cons

We had a few issues with integration...Nothing to do with Pure360, but did effect the amount of time it took to get going. We find the Web App a bit 'Buggy' when multiple users active.

Louis from Easylife Group Limited

Expert advice and customer care

Pros

The range of features, for example there lots of different ways to use automation and personalisation.

Cons

Sometimes figuring out how to use the automation can be tricky.

Paul from AutoProtect

Much improved new interface, plenty of features.

Took a little while to get used to after using other platforms but happy with it now.

Pros

The ability to send SMS as well as email puts it ahead of many other similar platforms.

Cons

The interface has recently been upgraded but there's still room for improvement.

Herve from CABA44444

Could improve customer service

Pros

Pure360 is one of the most complete email marketing software out there. It is sofware of high quality

Cons

The customer service is really poor. They felt very unresponsive when needed which really affects the whole experience

Adeyemi from Freedom Finance

Easy to use ESP for marketing

Pros

It's subject line A/B testing is simple to use and a very effective way of optimising my marketing campaigns

Cons

Integration with our CRM for triggered messaging and automation.

Jackie from Mookie Toys

easy to use email marketing platform

We have been using this software for approximately two years and it is the perfect fit for our email marketing

Pros

easy to navigate platform for email building and email contact lists

Cons

nothing its great , would highly recommend

Hervé from CABA

I use Pure360 to extract data and import it into our CRM and vice versa.

Pros

This software offers a lot of features that are a real benefit for our organisation such as the preference center

Cons

It is my opinion that the capabilities of the reporting suite are somewhat limited which leads us to increase our manual processes or request custom reports.

Nicolas from Vtech Electronics Europe PLC

Good overall service

Pros

Easy to use interface and how responsive the customer services team are. Allows us to organise and analyse email campaigns, so they are best optimised. Finally allows us to modify and keep track of our mailing list efficiently.

Cons

Sometimes the limit to what you can have or cannot have in an email is not apparent until you contact the customer services team.

Andrew from OTTY Sleep Ltd

Overpriced and Poor results

Don't buy this product. There are far better and cheaper systems on the market for what it does.

Pros

Drag and drop features are good in the design aspect. Thats about the only positive.

Cons

It performed worse than the previous software which was free. The customer support was haphazard and the results never came to fruition. It ended up losing us money.

Margarita from Tiso Group

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great Client Services Skills

Pros

The team is always available to help and is prompt in responding to emails and addressing any issues. They also do take the time to ensure the customer leverages as many of the capabilities of the platform as possible

Cons

More training to be available that does not come at a cost