• Pros

• "I love the templates and options for sending and then resending when the first isn't opened. I love the helps to increase percentage of readers too."

• "Very easy to create/edit professional looking email templates. Drag and drop is perfect. Also, OpenGen and Robly A.I. are really great tools as well!"

• "It is ideal for all types of companies or businesses. It is effective because we save money and time, which is essential, I like the design with which it works because it is simple and insurance."

• Cons

• "It's a great software but a bit on the pricey side, which makes it less than ideal for small businesses on a budget. "

• "The price is a bit high when some others are mostly free, but in the end I think it's worth it for the options it has. "

• "Not too much to dislike. Sure it's a little bare-bones compared to other platforms. But it doesn't need all the gimmicks to be effective."

Browse Robly Reviews

Santiago from El Brunch Show

Very interesting and functional.

Since we started with the implementation of Robly, we increased visits to our portal, at the same time, because it was a podcast, we achieved a greater number of reproductions, which also allowed us to get to know our visitors, to know what country they are accessing to. to be able to offer a different and personalized experience to your emails and your social networks. We are very satisfied since its implementation, and it is so simple that we can do it several people at the same time.

Pros

When entering the world of email marketing, I was overwhelming everything on the market is offered, of many types, since I tried Robly, I was much more clear the power that has the email from your platform, they offer you all the strategies in a simple way and with the peace of mind that will not come with problems when executing it. I also like that they allow you to optimize all the campaigns you have to obtain the best results in your business model. Another aspect that I like a lot, is the detail in the statistics put at your disposal, you can evaluate after each campaign you design, since what type of device was seen and whether or not they accessed the content that you offered in the emails, it is really very good

Cons

I have no complaints about its functionality or the scope of its marketing tools, you will hardly find a commercial option in the market that offers you a money / effect relationship like Robly, I am sure that they are going in the right direction.

Sending Newsletters

Overall it's been great. I use their customer support chat fairly often. I have a forms across facebook and web that have captured emails to our list very nicely.

Pros

It seemed to be the best price for our list size and needs. Like the ability to send to a list at scheduled time but it learns the behavior of the receipts and drops it in their inbox at the right time (within window of time we give it).

Cons

May not be on list of integrations from other web programs, CRMs, etc.

Easy to use email marketing platform!

I used Robly to send attractive, targeted emails on behalf of a large client and it was fast and easy.

Pros

Designing emails with Robly is straightforward and fast with an easy to use interface. I also appreciated the intelligent features that send and follow-up on emails at times when people are most likely to read them.

Cons

At times it could be more difficult to make the design look like I had it in my head. There were usually work-arounds, but a few more design features would be appreciated.

Sheridan from Cosmetics

Industry: Graphic Design

Update is terrible

I have 2 accounts with Robly and the first couple of years were good. They may not have the versatility of other companies but the pricing made up for it... They have since redone their design and it is awful. Something that would have taken me 20 min in the old version has now taken about 1.5 hours because of the ridiculous layout that they have moved to and I still am not done. They have taken away the ability to access the HTML and also you can't even caption a photo. I am canceling ASAP because I would rather pay 10x more for something that actually makes sense and doesn't give you a terrible headache. Run away from this software if you are thinking about it!

Pros

The old version was ok... I could deal with it but the new update has completely switched things around making it virtually impossible for users of the old version to be productive.

Cons

The update is complete crap. It won't allow you to get into the HTML, the options are almost completely switched around, and you can't even caption a picture anymore... Technical can't be reached directly by phone, you either have to message them or make an appointment for them to call you back. This update is not very intuitive either, it actually is stressful trying to figure out where anything is anymore... It is like they purposefully did the arranging of the option as a sick joke.

Paul from Eric Scott Financial

Robly is a great service...

Pros

We've been using Robly since 2015 and have found them to be a great way to keep in touch with our clients. They have special services like timing the sending so it arrives in the person's email at the most efficient time, and also resending the email after 2 days if the person missed it the first time around.

Cons

Robly is not as user-friendly or as intuitive as similar email services. There is definitely a learning curve. Still, worth the time to learn. One feature I would love to see in the future is the ability to embed video and audio straight into the email, although that's a feature I haven't seen with any service so I'm not sure it's feasible.

Bobby from MS Dept of Mental Health

Industry: Mental Health Care

The best email marketing tool

Pros

Robly is a powerful application that makes it easy to create beautiful newsletters. The tracking and reporting functions are top notch and very helpful. My favorite thing about Robly is the ability to automatically re-send an email a few days later to the recipients that never opened the first one. We experienced a much greater level of customer engagement by doing this.

Cons

I have had no negative issues while using Robly.

Robly review

Robly is great for sending out emails to your customers. Scheduling emails and interactive responses are easy to set up and the customers like them.

Pros

Robly is very easy to use, has a great selection of templates and a clean interface. Customer service is very helpful and fast at responding. The platform doesn't crash and I particularly like the analytics.

Jason from Michigan Youth Alive

My favorite tool for staying in contact

It has been great and fun to use and track our communications.

Jennifer from iFamilyKC

Better than the others

I am achieving my goal of reaching my clients on a weekly basis

Pros

It has performed better than the other 2 softwares I have tried

Cons

Occasional glitches have erased hours worth of work or prevented me from meeting deadlines. I also wish that when copy/paste is used, that the font color/size etc would attach with the copy/paste

Robly review

The software is full of customization unctions which makes it a great tool.

Pros

The software is quite useful and it helped me so much in my previous workplace. The best thing that i like about this software is its ability to segment audience quickly and exporting information to database from external sources.

Cons

To be honest, i did not see any disadvantages of this software in my work and day-to-day tasks. So it's my full recommendation to use.

Debi from YMCA of the Treasure Coast

It's easy to learn, has great features and has become our go-to email tool.

Because it's easy to use, we were able to get a higher rate of adoption within our organization. Our campaigns also saw far fewer unsubscribes thanks to Robly's more sophisticated delivery system, which can "learn" when subscribers tend to open their emails and deliver accordingly. Also, it's been a big time saver because we can set emails to re-send to subscribers who have not opened their emails on the first or second tries. We have more opens, more click-throughs and better engagement using Robly. It's also very customizable and easy to work with, but there are standard templates for users who are less experienced with such platforms. In addition, we've saved a lot of money using Robly for a subscriber list of 10,000 or under, compared to other email services.

Pros

We have multiple users with varying degrees of experience and ability to work with software, and all were able to pick up on Robly very quickly. As a non-profit organization, the price couldn't be beat and the platform is much more stable than others we've used. It doesn't crash and WYSISWYG. The analytics are superb and Robly's Open Gen & AI features have seriously reduced the number of unsubscribes for us. Best of all, their customer service is truly superb with immediate responses via online chat. For users comfortable with online platforms, there is a lot of customization available.

Cons

Robly does not provide the ability to create set color palettes, which means users have to manually enter every color code in each element of every email. That really slows things down and results in less consistency in the look of email blasts as users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of ready made mobile responsive templates, but there is plenty of functionality to create your own. The other "missing feature" is the ability to create multiple user IDs. Everyone uses the same login and there's no way to tell who worked on what campaign.

Georg C. from Big Bike Parts, Inc.

Modern and Beginner Friendly

Robly has a very good emailer and email builder, and allows for management of all your mass email needs. And it's priced very competitively. Does require a little know how, to break out of their drag/drop, but overall, Robly is a great place to start.

Pros

We migrated to Robly because it was far less expensive than other leading mass email providers at the time, and because the the user interface was modern, responsive and easy to make brilliant looking emails. Many drag and drop options and templates to get your wheels spinning, and unique tools (at the time), such as having an email archive browsable on the web, auto-posting to facebook/twitter, auto-resending to non-openers. A/B email testing. Customer support was very responsive, as we joined them early in their creation, we found several bugs that were fixed relatively quickly.

Cons

Not a fault of this software, but changes to Facebook API has caused the auto-facebook posting to be completely useless. Also, their complex code, which works great with drag and drop, is difficult to complete/fix for various email clients, and makes custom HTML sections relatively a wild west. For instance, Robly does a great job at providing many if/else statements for various email clients, so the drag and drop elements look great in most clients, however, if you need something more advanced, or need to drop a large table of data into something, you lose all that, and your email will not display correctly in email clients unless you are able to re-create all those if/else client code variations, which is a nightmare! It'd be nice if it could still maintain all that even when using custom HTML.

Trevor from Triovo

I like Robly templates and features, it's a good investment

I believe that any entrepreneur who wants to venture into email marketing should start with Robly. Thanks to the automated work it offers us, such as sending scheduled emails and offering interactive and thank-you responses, we can focus on the reports, numbers and purchases made by our subscribers. Robly is a platform that could be underestimated but has many surprises.

Pros

Mass sending emails is highly effective with Robly for the development of my marketing campaign. The templates on this platform are wonderful for the design of my emails because they offer a professional identity that my customers appreciate to interact with my company and products. At first it requires patience to learn how to use it but it's really easy to handle. Robly's paid plans are cheap and we never had a problem acquiring them.

Cons

Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I have not been able to communicate and I am deserved the doubts. Another point is that Robly's logo conveys a childish message. However it is an attractive software in its functions.

Katherine from Ryder System

Very easy to use in Robly!.

Robly is a very appropriate software for business use, it has helped me a lot to distribute Email in a fast way on the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform.

Pros

Robly is very easy to use, with just a couple of design steps in the Email, you'll have it ready with a nice design and colors that personalize it in a better way. Since I started using Robly I realized how easy it is to promote my products by sending Email.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Robly, they are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for a full use of the program, I would like to lower prices or adapt them to a better rate so allow many users to buy them.

Holly from Full Life Counseling & Recovery

Industry: Mental Health Care

Robly is GENIUS

Robly saves me so much time and energy when sending out content to our email list. The ability to send emails at specific times and resend emails using a different subject title when our first email was unopened is simply brilliant. I can track who opened which email and see the true value of our content for our subscribers. In short, I love Robly and am so thankful we switched from Constant Contact to start working with the Robly team! I've trained other staff in how to use it and now other staff members are sending out emails left and right! LOVE IT! The only suggestion I would have to the Robly team is to make it possible to edit the size of pictures in an easier way (like dragging the dimensions of the picture rather than manually editing them) so we can make pictures as big as we want! Other than that, I love the service and am extremely satisfied!

Pros

I love that we can send emails to specific lists of people. I love the branded emails that have our colors imprinted, our logo displayed, and pictures from our website! I really enjoy the data capturing and the brilliance of the re-sending software. The fact that they can send emails at time that people are most likely to open emails, specific to that individual, is sheer genius.

Cons

Because I use Bitly, seeing which links are clicked in the emails can be difficult. I wish it would display the word that was hyperlinked as well as the link itself and allow me to click on it so I can go to the site and verify. I also would like to be able to expand the size of pictures using a dragging feature in the corners of the picture rather than manually editing it. Manually editing makes it difficult to get pictures on the same line if they're of different dimensions.

Robly crushes the competition

Our company used Constant Contact, and then MailChimp, as our email newsletter manager. I almost never accept unsolicited sales calls but the representative from Robly was so personable and knowledgeable of the product, I had to check it out. I am glad I did. In addition to having a superior product, their customer service has been excellent. They are quick to respond to questions and aren't satisfied until you are.

Pros

Robly is extremely easy to use and provides an excellent value for those with a tight budget. Generating analytic reports (open rates, clickthrough rates, etc) is simple. Segmenting lists by user interaction is also a breeze.

Cons

I have not had a negative experience with Robly.

Eduardo from Polar

Exceeds the functions.

Robly has helped me a lot, previously I had problems with Email using other software, Emails took a long time to reach the client and the delay caused us to lose a lot, since I used Robly I had very good progress.

Pros

I like Robly because it exceeds the functions of many software, there is much more diversity, I would even say that Robly greatly exceeds Constant Contact, using Robly is a way to make Emails and comply with Marketing in a simple and fast way Without making so much effort, Robly is perfect and I hope it stays that way.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Robly, at first I did not touch another and had to pay the high prices, but I think they should lower the rates, the last plans with more access and more benefits to the program exceed.

Debi from YMCA of the Treasure Coast

Almost perfect, but a great deal for the price.

The customer service is hands down, the best. The product is excellent but it could still use a few features to make life a bit easier for the less tech-savvy in our organization, such as allowing for standardized color palettes or more flexibility with the mobile-responsive templates. However, all of our users learned quickly and are making great use of Robly, and the analytics are a huge plus.

Pros

It's stable, not glitchy. It sometimes shows up differently on different platforms, such as Windows and Mac, but overall, it's more consistent than others. It's easy to learn. It has great analytics capability.

Cons

If you have to follow certain style guidelines with fonts, color, spacing, etc., it's a bit more labor intensive because you can't create a palette to work from. You have to input hex codes and work with the built-in formatting. In some cases, you can access the code to make changes, but that takes a skill level most of our users don't have.

Alex from Modernizing Medicine

Industry: Philanthropy

Works Great for Our Nonprofit!

We use this for The Junior League of Boca Raton and for our use and budget it works great! I also used it a boutique agency I worked for and it was great for our company newsletter and for some of our clients too. I think it is much better than Constant Contact.

Pros

Compared to competitors, the interface is much easier to use. I feel that the templates they provide give great options and I believe for a small fee they will design a custom template for your organization/business which is totally worth it. The OpenGen feature is pretty unique and haven't seen anything like it on other e-marketing programs. It allows you to re-send the same email (even with a new subject line) to those that did not open it the first time. It greatly increases open rates and click-through rate. Overall it is much more flexible and easy to use and drag and drop text and images. They have a great widget too to collect and grow your email database for Facebook and website.

Cons

It doesn't (at least at this point) have the ability to auto-send messages on birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Tara from Culture Spark

Easy to Use ans Awesome Customer Service

We LOVE the Robly email platform (we were previously using Constant Contact). The Open-Gen and AI features have boosted our open rates for all of our clients. Emails are easy to create and customize. Their competitors feel antiquated by comparison. The customer support is great- fast response, good insight, great online resources. I would also say that they take a collaborative approach to helping their customers. I have worked with several different Robly team members and they all seem to share this mentality. I have also received several touches to see if I have any improvement suggestions. The downside: There is no event functionality built in like some of the other platforms. I have communicated this to Robly and I understand that they are working on adding this functionality. In the meantime, we are using another solution to fill this gap.

Pros

Ease of Use Beautiful Templates Great Customer Service Easily Accessible Metrics Ability to Segment AI and Open Gen Functionality

Cons

No Event Functionality

Great product for the price

Pros

Robly is easy to use and the emails always look clean. User management is easy and the OpenGen gets a better open rate on the most important messaging.

Cons

It would be better if Robly's user management could integrate with other software platforms. We use a WordPress website and CiviCRM, neither of which seem to have customized options for Robly. Billing notifications have been spotty. I added our Director of Finance to automatically receive billing notifications, and it worked for 6 months, but suddenly stopped.

Maykol from Charleys Philly Steaks

Very good control of each Email Marketing.

I have benefited from the use of Robly because I have noticed that nowadays I have established a better use in Email Marketing, nowadays in my company we receive many subscriptions daily, and with Robly we have been able to control that saturation.

Pros

Robly is a software that only focuses on Email Marketing, but, the detail that gives something positive are its prices, robly prices are too low, many times I think they are giving away their functions, but I hope they continue with those prices.

Cons

I do not like that the emails of Robly delay so much in arriving, in several occasions that wait so that the Email arrives, it becomes a too annoying wait, I would like that the platform was faster.

Monica from Montea

Robly has exact goals.

Pros

The most lucrative characteristics of Robly and those that can be more profit, would be the automatic configuration that Robly has to control the traffic that may be with respect to subscriptions, it is quite nice that this option exists to leave in automatic period all the configuration of the advertising campaign.

Cons

I have no complaints from Robly, the truth is that it has been a software that has behaved to measure and has achieved excellent innovations at the structural level and at the business level, in this way I think that Robly is very well designed to achieve clear objectives and obtain results both short and long term.

Carole from Kellogg Company

The speed of delivery of each mail is satisfactory.

I have benefited from the use of Robly in my company, first, it is a fairly basic platform where you can easily navigate and reactivate any email, and second, because you have established a certain priority with a client, sending emails instantly and none have to wait so long.

Pros

There are several things that I like very much about Robly, but there is a specific one that has called me a lot of attention, and it is the brevity in which it delivers the mail, it is very fast sending and receiving.

Cons

I do not like that Robly has high prices, this is the factor that I hate most of any software / platform, which exaggerate with the prices and do not offer more adapted and easy to pay prices.

Alan from HCL Technologies

Flexible cloud-based email marketing and automation system.

Pros

The elegant, flexible and user-friendly graphical interface helps you use the application without much of technical knowledge. You can send newsletters and check the open rates of messages or emails. They provide a lot of custom templates, and you can access and edit them via tablet, phone or desktop PCs. If you face any operational or design issues, you can connect to the customer service team who are in fact very quick in response. You don’t require any coding knowledge to design professional emails with ease. From your website itself, the email addresses are collected for preparing promotional lists. The Robust AI enables to auto send emails while a prospect opens their promotional emails or newsletters. You can import contacts from constant contact, or through excel lists. Provides great analytical features. The application helps you improve open rates as well as the click-through rates. Provide instant billing notifications.

Cons

It is difficult to create color palettes. The application is quite expensive. It is a very tough and time-consuming process to edit campaigns.

Angelica from Kellogg Company

Robly has a good automation for shipping at the right time.

The use of Robly has helped me a lot because I have managed to work in my company without worrying about when to send emails, since Robly does this work in an automated, very efficient and beneficial way.

Pros

What I like most about Robly is that it comes with an artificial intelligence that automatically determines and sends its email marketing campaigns to its target users and prospects at the right time.

Cons

The function called Robly AI, responsible for showing the history and progress of an advertising campaign, and sending emails at the best time, does not work properly, since it does not always show the correct history.

Marielvis from Kellogg Company

A better stability and tour of Email.

The use that I am giving to Robly has benefited me a lot because previously my company suffered from a lack of control in the subscriptions, they were totally disorganized and nothing was understood at all. Since Robly was implemented, there is better stability in Email Marketing.

Pros

Robly is very good because the functions it has, do not require a long term knowledge, but with a minimum practice, it can be established to use it at any time.

Cons

I do not like that Robly has such high prices, its functions are quite basic but it has a strong impact on the enterprise profit, and I would like it to be cheaper for any client.

Annie from Oracle

Very good automation, Robly does all the work.

The use of Robly within my company, has caused it to have a better stability and automation when sending an email, no need to do anything else because in my company, Marketing is managed by Robly.

Pros

Robly is very quick to send emails, perfect marketing very well in any company, it is very fast and efficient to send emails from this platform because everything is done automatically with a new subscriber.

Cons

Robly prices are terrible, and I mean they are really expensive, I would like this software to consider that it has very good features to offer its customers and it is better to lower prices.

Stella from LPP

Robly is great email campaign software

Pros

The interface is exceedingly friendly and easy to adapt. It has a best widget tool which allows you to collect and grow your email database for different websites, especially for Facebook. Drag and Drop feature makes everything easier. Reporting and analytics is helpful. Robly is being used for 1.5 year as a main email marketing application in our company.

Cons

Sometimes it is so difficult to edit campaigns and sometimes it shows error when you are sending mass emails. it has the lack of screen-sharing feature. Lack of the mobile version.

Brian from AUDIO INTEGRATION SERVICES

An easy service to navigate but could use a little tweaking

Pros

In my time using Robly it has always done what I needed it to do. There are little tweaks I have asked for because I feel there is a tone of potential to improve the platform. However, it is extremely user-friendly, super presentable, and has an array of templates that help instruct new email marketers. Their team is very responsive and is always there to give me an answer to a problem I'm having.

Cons

Not all fonts they provide function on standard email servers which will make your emails look vastly different when they arrive to your clients. There is no mobile editor for email structuring so you are kind of at the will of the layout how it all turns out. This last part is not really a con because no other service offers this that I have found, but I would love it if they would allow overlapping images for logos over backdrops and things of that sort or in general offer a variety of design options that make them stand out from the competition. Regardless of these, I am still very pleased with the service and still recommend them to many of my colleagues in the marketing world.

Maria from Heijmans

You do not want to get bored here.

Pros

The best thing about Robly is the design, if you are looking for a platform in which Email Marketing is not boring at all, Robly is the best option, since it has a design where a "chick" is integrated, and this really does a lot more comfortable and fun, here you will not get bored.

Cons

It should improve the reception of Emails in Robly, I think that is a section that should be concentrated and improve little by little, the reception of emails is very important, and a quick reception, the truth would bring improvements exponentially.

Gladis from Health Net

Better organization of each Email.

Robly has benefited me because I have managed to add a new platform that complements Email Marketing, a platform that allows me to better organize each email or subscription received.

Pros

I like Robly because of the accessibility it provides to the client, it allows you to make connections from a mobile phone, from a computer and even from a mini laptop, very quick to log in.

Cons

The problem with Robly is customer service, I have had a couple of doubts and I still do not respond to any of them, I think it is for many requests but should improve customer service or support.

Ashley from Tecan

Robly with high and perseverate fuction.

It has kept me organized, I have saved time since I use it and it is excellent for me since what I expect from this software has been maintained and has benefited me from a great way.

Pros

Cons

I do not like Robly: What I do not like about this software is that it maintains the same design. I think if they added more features, it would be more desirable for other viewers.

Luisana from Poá Parfum

Robly perfects the automated work very well, without moving a finger.

I have benefited from the use of Robly since I have been able to completely automate my work, sending constant emails without moving a finger, it is very easy to send emails with Robly about my company's information.

Pros

What I like most about Robly is the automatic way that emails are sent, it is very easy to implement Robly since you only have to carry out the campaign, and the software will do all the work automatically.

Cons

I do not like Robly's rates, I think they should decrease them since many people do not have the necessary financing to pay such an expensive membership.

Melissa

Best email marketing platform hands down!

Pros

Robly is extremely easy to use. They build you a custom template based on your website design (or other reference material) for FREE! That means that anyone on your team can jump on and send out high quality, branded emails, even if they are not in marketing/design. Also, the other features that we really like are OpenGen and Robly A.I. Both features enable us to grow our list and build engagement among our subscribers. The customer service is amazing and prompt, and live chat makes communication super easy! I highly recommend Robly to any organization!

Cons

Nothing! They have continued to make fantastic improvements and are far ahead of other platforms! Keep up the good work!

Ellen from Stolen Horse International

Used for a non -profit-great value for the money

Pros

Could send the emails that I needed to send at any time without restriction. Was able to store our images (and those were numerous) with labels and changes. Manipulation of images was easy to do. Changes to format was quite simple to manage, Keeping track of our mailing list and reports on our opens, click-through rates, and other information was easy to get and track both for individual emails and through time. They manage the email list to delete non-responsive contacts.

Cons

If you are looking for something that also does raffles, tickets, or other things, Robly is not for you. They are email only. They are really good at what they do and handle large volume traffic well. Not for the low volume little guys.

Ramin from Upper Education

Robly makes our email marketing work easier

Pros

It makes easy to communicate with our future customers and our existing clients, and it gives us great opportunity to work more effectively about internal and external customers, getting responses is more easy with using Robly. We are using Robly mainly for supply registrations for our groups. It is also useful for sharing new events. It's can be suit perfectly for every company.

Cons

Personalization of outgoing emails would be perfect. I would like to see more text font styles and flexible templates and better design to work. Overall interface is friendly, but they never changed its design. And customer support needs some updates.

Kath from Carteret County Association of REALTORS

Robly is Great!

I'm a semi-techy, burgeoning graphics person and love the tools and ease of use. I've used another e-mail marking service that was very frustrating and hard to manage. The folks at Robly are super helpful and get answers to you quickly.

Pros

Ease of use. Real tools that make sense. Ability to copy from word and other formats. Gives a great looking, professional e-mail that works wonderfully on any devise. The OpenGen is fantastic! Gets so many more opens with that.

Cons

Hard to put pictures and text together the way I want them. I haven't been able to add an image to a text box, even though I watched a video on it. No highlighting ability for text.

Virginia from VJ Books

Robly Rocks Email Marketing

Transferred from "the other" guy and even though our percentages are about the same, I really believe that the emails are getting through. I think the AI function gets the credit, as well as the more simple templates. (Altho' they can have their drawback and get a bit tiresome). OpenGen is really neat, we just have to watch the frequency and timing around our new sends and OPENGEN so there isn't too much overlap and viewer fatigue.

Pros

Responsive templates are important as a large number of our users are on other-than-desktop devices

Cons

The responsive templates can get boring and don't always "size up" to the device page. But I think folks are forgiving (at least now) of that.

Ramon from Consolidated Container Company

Industry: Building Materials

It's easy to use and it's our email tool

Pros

The analyzes with this application are excellent, and consider reducing the cancellations of our subscribers, this platform is much more stable than others that we have used, it is not blocked and can customize a large amount of data.

Cons

Robly does not offer initiation of different sessions, but we must all enter from the same user, nor does it offer the ability to create established palettes, for which each user must configure the email for each element.

Miriam from Henkel

Robly is perfection in Email Marketing.

Pros

Mainly the best thing that Robly has is the design, since it is a quite creative design that supposes that the users would not get bored when using it, since they use a "bird" as representation to their software, something very fun to handle the Email Marketing.

Cons

I would like Robly to improve the autoresponder, since in many cases Emails are not sent correctly to the configured recipient, this brings mutual confusion and a lot of waste of time.

Kristin from Virginia Nurses Assn

We switched to Robly from Constant Contact because the price was better with more features

Pros

We like the a/b testing and their proprietary open gen software process that allows for easier re targeting on a nonprofit budget.

Cons

It is sometimes buggy when editing and it is hard to use for non-marketing emails effectively (if we are just sending news, etc.) bc stats get skewed.

Rene from Center for Accessible Living

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Thank G-d for Robly!

I handle our organization's social media: 3 Facebook pages, a Twitter page, Pinterest and 3 bimonthly regular newsletters and the occasional special edition newsletter. Thus you can understand my appreciation for Robly's ease of use. It allows me to get out multiple professional looking newsletters in a minimum amount of time and connect them to our regular social media. It's truly a life-saver.

Pros

Extremely easy to use.

Cons

Have you considered allowing it to open multiple screens. Sometimes I need to place the same article in several newsletters and being able to work on multiple newsletters at the same time would be helpful.

Jeffrey from Sisel Int'l.

Email Marketing Made Easy

Although a little feature-shy, Robly offers plenty of tools and options to keep our marketing campaigns efficient and effective.

Pros

If you're in any way involved with email marketing, Robly is an essential asset. It offers an incredible amount of tools and reports at an extremely competitive price. You'd be hard-pressed to find this level of analytics and data tools for this low of a price. I especially love how automated everything is while still giving me full control of our campaigns. And it's easy to use. I was relatively new to email marketing and it took me just a few hours to figure out how to best use Robly for our distributors.

Paula from Starbucks

Robly in spite of a malfunction in phones, works well on desktop.

Pros

The best thing that Robly has is that you can connect with the social network Facebook, this has been a very good implementation because you can also automatically send information about any campaign, to colleagues who have added to your social network.

Cons

It has a malfunction to create campaigns from mobile devices, since it does not allow a campaign with a good design and it must have very little information for the client.

Thomas from Self employed

Robly Delivers for this Small Business Owner

Efficiency with campaigns and a greater reach.

Pros

Any small business owner knows half of the game is reaching out to a broad and diverse audience. My email campaigns are targeted but not always that successful. I had been a Mail Chimp user until a friend of mine introduced me to Robly. Now I'm with Robly forever. Getting email addresses is one thing. Delivering an email and getting the user to open it is quite another. Robly boasts that they guarantee 50% more opens. I doubted it but it was worth checking out. Robly delivered big time. How do they do it? Robly automatically RESENDS emails with a different subject line to people that didn't open it the first time. Brilliant AND it worked. The first campaign I sent out I had almost 70% more opens than my first campaign. I attribute 100% to this amazing feature. The other thing I absolutely LOVE is that Robly plays well with other programs and apps. I can send emails to my Facebook friends right in the Robly app. It's an amazingly efficient way to reach the people I'm already connected to. Add a dozen other features and couple that with Robly's 24/7 customer service and you'll be a Robly user for life. I am!

Cons

Nothing at all. Robly backs up it's opening claims every time.

Marcie

I'm glad I made the switch

Pros

The automatic followup email feature intrigued me, and is something I look forward to using. The feature that identified the right time to send to each contact seems great. I loved the offer of a personalized template, and put it to use immediately. Finally, it was about half the price I was paying at Constant Contact...so it was hard to turn down!

Cons

Using the templates is a little clunky...feels like there is an unnecessary step in there. I'd like to be able to see what the email will look like (on computer and on phone), and I'd love a feature that would allow a clean PDF that formatted to standard 8.5x11 paper for printing out copies for clients that don't utilize email (yes, those people still exist!)

Anna from Centercal

Impressive software ! Send fast and safe e-mails.

With Robly, we increased our revenue in the company by making e-mail marketing and I can recommend for those companies planing to do email marketing. We are really satisfied for first 7 months.

Pros

Highly flexible and easy to work with Robly, I like the most is that while you are working with Robly you can send e-mails instantly to your clients and customers. Robly has secure platform and structure and this is most important thing for my organization.

Cons

There is only one issue which is quite problem for many people is that Robly has high price, I would like to see price is being decreased.

Luisana from Jaco Electronics

Robly presents a very fast, secure and uninterrupted platform.

I would recommend Robly to any company or person, since within my company I have been able to send emails automatically and quickly, this has given more progress to my company and more agility.

Pros

The best sending of campaigns, since the emails arrive in an instant and you do not have to wait many minutes of delay.

Cons

Very high prices, the plans are not so accessible because the rates exceed per month, I would like them to decrease a bit.

Dimitri

Its a Breeze

Pros

It allows me to be creative, yet providing me with temples to enhance my creativity. It's so very easy to use coming from never using an email marketing campaign tool. I began my interest in email marketing with a different company, and after youtube video night after night for a week I quickly gave up. I searched for options and this cute little Robly bird came up and its been bliss since the start. The customer service is a pleasure and my back office is incredibly simple to figure out and send emails out I create my campaigns happily, not to mention my fellow business friends are amazed at what I come up with and the feedback from my customers is very exciting, I look forward to everyone's response when i send out a Robly campaign.

Cons

I wish there were more temple selections, or that they would get fun and creative like Yahoo stationary's do.