• icon"Robly allows to create quite easily marketing campaigns and to perform A/B testing. The analytics related to the campaigns are quite good."
  • icon"As we have said the software is very easy to use, it has a good design when it comes to creating emails, you can select a list of people to whom you want to send the mail and that makes it better."
  • icon"Robly is very easy to use, has a great selection of templates and a clean interface. Customer service is very helpful and fast at responding."
  • icon"Sometimes I have not been able to communicate and I am deserved the doubts. Another point is that Robly's logo conveys a childish message."
  • icon"Not a fault of this software, but changes to Facebook API has caused the auto-facebook posting to be completely useless."
  • icon"At first we struggled with storing our data. It was probably just a user issue, as once we figured it out we felt a little silly."

Browse all Robly Reviews

• Have you used Robly and would like to share your experience with others?

Santiago

Very interesting and functional.

Since we started with the implementation of Robly, we increased visits to our portal, at the same time, because it was a podcast, we achieved a greater number of reproductions, which also allowed us to get to know our visitors, to know what country they are accessing to. to be able to offer a different and personalized experience to your emails and your social networks. We are very satisfied since its implementation, and it is so simple that we can do it several people at the same time.

Pros

When entering the world of email marketing, I was overwhelming everything on the market is offered, of many types, since I tried Robly, I was much more clear the power that has the email from your platform, they offer you all the strategies in a simple way and with the peace of mind that will not come with problems when executing it. I also like that they allow you to optimize all the campaigns you have to obtain the best results in your business model. Another aspect that I like a lot, is the detail in the statistics put at your disposal, you can evaluate after each campaign you design, since what type of device was seen and whether or not they accessed the content that you offered in the emails, it is really very good

Cons

I have no complaints about its functionality or the scope of its marketing tools, you will hardly find a commercial option in the market that offers you a money / effect relationship like Robly, I am sure that they are going in the right direction.

Larry

Robly - Best Choice for Small Business

I'm a career salesperson with a startup in the Salesforce market, and Robly has been invaluable in enabling me to prospect a new product. Their chat-based support is pretty responsive, and generally is able to address issues and concerns.

Pros

I originally chose Robly in 2016 because its campaign editor was more WYSIWYG than MailChimp or ConstantContact, both of which had anomalies show up after you had created a piece that were difficult to resolve. They have recently redesigned their UI, which took some getting used to, but the service still has excellent HTML fidelity and usability. The "OpenGen" function was the first I saw on the market. It allows you to automatically resend a piece to just the contacts who did not open the original. I enable OpenGen for every campaign, and always pick up a couple new leads.

Cons

Setting up Branding with Robly was a little challenging with two different vendors for email and website. They have also recently become MUCH more stringent in email addresses that they will accept. They pretty much require you to run addresses through a verification service like NeverBounce, and will disqualify addresses that the service marks as "accept all" (vs Valid) EVEN if you know from correspondence that it is a valid email address.

Reasons for choosing Robly

Similar issues with HTML fidelity. Its workflow process was also clunkier than Robly's.

Reasons for switching to Robly

It was difficult (sometimes impossible) to set up text and spacing in their editor to look the same in an email.

I was one of the first to review Robly but it has gone downhill

Pros

I was one of the first people to review, and praise, Robly on this site. I have been using the company since close to their inception. Something has happened recently where the reports require constant refreshing, they have had 24+ outages and today it took nearly 45 minutes after deploying an email blast for it to actually hit users' inboxes. For some businesses that might not be a big deal but for mine, it's a huge deal. I no longer recommend them.

Cons

Reliability, they are experiencing a lot of growing pains it seems.

Reasons for switching to Robly

Looking for a more affordable version

sander

Review of Robly

Overall, Robly has helped our companies marketing team a lot and i think it has played quite a significant role in our companies recent success.

Pros

Robly is a small business marketing automation software which allows smaller companies to expand their advertisement range and focus it more on more potential costumers, whit much lower costs. It is works really well, and you don not have to wait long to see the effects.

Cons

For really small businesses, the first investment in to the software can be bit to costly, especially, when you might not have the biggest confidence that you would benefit from this software a lot.

Robly is a great service...

Pros

We've been using Robly since 2015 and have found them to be a great way to keep in touch with our clients. They have special services like timing the sending so it arrives in the person's email at the most efficient time, and also resending the email after 2 days if the person missed it the first time around.

Cons

Robly is not as user-friendly or as intuitive as similar email services. There is definitely a learning curve. Still, worth the time to learn. One feature I would love to see in the future is the ability to embed video and audio straight into the email, although that's a feature I haven't seen with any service so I'm not sure it's feasible.

Reasons for switching to Robly

Originally, we made the switch to temporarily save money. After learning how to use Robly, however, we realized it was a more efficient tool.

Powerful marketing software

Pros

I like the ease of use of this software. Robly (and its helpful learn more buttons) demystify powerful marketing features and make sending emails a breeze.

Cons

I wish I could customize my template a bit more and use custom fonts.

Reasons for switching to Robly

Robly was the best deal for the number of subscribers that we have

Zach

Developing Quickly

They've helped us get the job done and helped us clean what started as a very old list of data.

Pros

Cheaper and simple. Years ago when we started they didn't have a lot of bells and whistles. You can tell they've done a ton of developing since and are growing.

Cons

Lesser known means not as many integrations with other software. You will always find people working with mailchimp or constant contact but rarely would find these guys on the list.

Reasons for switching to Robly

I was not on the team that made the decision but I believe it was price and list size issues. It is very easy to work with.

Erin

Industry: Performing Arts

Fantastic Email Marketing Software

It's been great. Their customer service is responsive and kind.

Pros

I love the feature where you can resend your email to a batch of subscribers who didn't open the first email. I also love that they recommend exactly when your email will most likely be opened.

Cons

I would love for it to costs less, but they did end up offering a non-profit discount for the first year.

Reasons for switching to Robly

We were looking for a better product that would help us avoid spam filters.

Anna

Impressive software ! Send fast and safe e-mails.

With Robly, we increased our revenue in the company by making e-mail marketing and I can recommend for those companies planing to do email marketing. We are really satisfied for first 7 months.

Pros

Highly flexible and easy to work with Robly, I like the most is that while you are working with Robly you can send e-mails instantly to your clients and customers. Robly has secure platform and structure and this is most important thing for my organization.

Cons

There is only one issue which is quite problem for many people is that Robly has high price, I would like to see price is being decreased.

agnieszka

Variable functions and reliable platform with Robly !

With Robly email marketing is pretty effective and I improved myself too much and increased our company revenue in 5 months.

Pros

The best things for Robly is that it is secure platform, it has also may pleasant functions that give you very good view for emails. it is great the edit emails. it has attractive design with its interface that makes you more determined. With this product, it is really easy Marketing emails.

Cons

The price of Robly is pretty high I can say, it should be increased because Robly is really important software in its field.

Serpil

Satisfied and secure Email software.

Highly recommended specially for marketing departments.

Pros

Robly has plenty of futures to use, it is easy to use with its great interface. With Robly you can edit emails fast and send quick without any delay. I like the most its price is affordable. sending information to your customers and clients is easy.

Cons

I started to use this product 6 months ago and I do not have any complain up to now. Hope in future I will not have any bad issue with it.

Debi

It's easy to learn, has great features and has become our go-to email tool.

Because it's easy to use, we were able to get a higher rate of adoption within our organization. Our campaigns also saw far fewer unsubscribes thanks to Robly's more sophisticated delivery system, which can "learn" when subscribers tend to open their emails and deliver accordingly. Also, it's been a big time saver because we can set emails to re-send to subscribers who have not opened their emails on the first or second tries. We have more opens, more click-throughs and better engagement using Robly. It's also very customizable and easy to work with, but there are standard templates for users who are less experienced with such platforms. In addition, we've saved a lot of money using Robly for a subscriber list of 10,000 or under, compared to other email services.

Pros

We have multiple users with varying degrees of experience and ability to work with software, and all were able to pick up on Robly very quickly. As a non-profit organization, the price couldn't be beat and the platform is much more stable than others we've used. It doesn't crash and WYSISWYG. The analytics are superb and Robly's Open Gen & AI features have seriously reduced the number of unsubscribes for us. Best of all, their customer service is truly superb with immediate responses via online chat. For users comfortable with online platforms, there is a lot of customization available.

Cons

Robly does not provide the ability to create set color palettes, which means users have to manually enter every color code in each element of every email. That really slows things down and results in less consistency in the look of email blasts as users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of ready made mobile responsive templates, but there is plenty of functionality to create your own. The other "missing feature" is the ability to create multiple user IDs. Everyone uses the same login and there's no way to tell who worked on what campaign.

Georg C.

Modern and Beginner Friendly

Robly has a very good emailer and email builder, and allows for management of all your mass email needs. And it's priced very competitively. Does require a little know how, to break out of their drag/drop, but overall, Robly is a great place to start.

Pros

We migrated to Robly because it was far less expensive than other leading mass email providers at the time, and because the the user interface was modern, responsive and easy to make brilliant looking emails. Many drag and drop options and templates to get your wheels spinning, and unique tools (at the time), such as having an email archive browsable on the web, auto-posting to facebook/twitter, auto-resending to non-openers. A/B email testing. Customer support was very responsive, as we joined them early in their creation, we found several bugs that were fixed relatively quickly.

Cons

Not a fault of this software, but changes to Facebook API has caused the auto-facebook posting to be completely useless. Also, their complex code, which works great with drag and drop, is difficult to complete/fix for various email clients, and makes custom HTML sections relatively a wild west. For instance, Robly does a great job at providing many if/else statements for various email clients, so the drag and drop elements look great in most clients, however, if you need something more advanced, or need to drop a large table of data into something, you lose all that, and your email will not display correctly in email clients unless you are able to re-create all those if/else client code variations, which is a nightmare! It'd be nice if it could still maintain all that even when using custom HTML.

Trevor

I like Robly templates and features, it's a good investment

I believe that any entrepreneur who wants to venture into email marketing should start with Robly. Thanks to the automated work it offers us, such as sending scheduled emails and offering interactive and thank-you responses, we can focus on the reports, numbers and purchases made by our subscribers. Robly is a platform that could be underestimated but has many surprises.

Pros

Mass sending emails is highly effective with Robly for the development of my marketing campaign. The templates on this platform are wonderful for the design of my emails because they offer a professional identity that my customers appreciate to interact with my company and products. At first it requires patience to learn how to use it but it's really easy to handle. Robly's paid plans are cheap and we never had a problem acquiring them.

Cons

Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I have not been able to communicate and I am deserved the doubts. Another point is that Robly's logo conveys a childish message. However it is an attractive software in its functions.

Barbara

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Cost Effective Email Marketing

Overall, our experience utilizing Robly has been great! We have had a lot of success reaching different audiences.

Pros

Originally, we were attracted to the price, which was half the price of what we had been paying. My organization has really come to enjoy Robly and how easy it is to us. Favorite features include: contacts are very easy to upload, OpenGen feature and the campaign overviews and analytics.

Cons

There is a nice selection of templates to use for design. Sometimes, I find the design options a little confusing. It take a bit of trial and error as you get used to using the software. Additionally, fonts and spacing do not always look the same in the email as they did in the design screen.

Cost

Katherine

Very easy to use in Robly!.

Robly is a very appropriate software for business use, it has helped me a lot to distribute Email in a fast way on the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform.

Pros

Robly is very easy to use, with just a couple of design steps in the Email, you'll have it ready with a nice design and colors that personalize it in a better way. Since I started using Robly I realized how easy it is to promote my products by sending Email.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Robly, they are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for a full use of the program, I would like to lower prices or adapt them to a better rate so allow many users to buy them.

Holly