• Pros

• "RedFlag is so easy to use and a fast way to communicate to our tenants on those times we need to use it. Aside from my office desktop, I was able to use it on myiPad at home."

• "I love how you can post deals, and revie boards and how there is always a forum for freebies and blak fridays. I have purschaed alot of items through the informaiton provided in the app"

• "I love this platform and use it for a large client with 100s of locations for emergency management. We have literally over 100 users who login and manage their own locations for emergency messaging. "

• Cons

• "Sometimesi have to filter through alot of junk to review the items im interest in"

• "This may sound silly, but the only thing I dislike about RedFlag is the fact that I wasn't introduced to them sooner. "

• "So far I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about this software. "

Browse RedFlag Reviews

Allie from JLL

Game Changer!

Have you ever had to manually contact thousands of employees during a time of crisis? As in, establish calling trees and try endlessly to get in touch to make sure they're okay? DITTO! That was our reality up until RedFlag came into the picture! What was once manual and very heavy lifting has now turned into smooth communication via channels that offer flexibility to our employees during already difficult times. Some might say "well don't those types of blast communications take the human touch out of equation?" Not at all the case. RedFlag tools allow you to interact directly with employees, and for those employees who might need a little extra support during difficult times - we spring into action to help. In fact, having the technology and analytics from RedFlag allows us to identify those in need much faster so we can ensure they are supported and have the resources they need.

Pros

First and foremost - it is intuitive. As soon as I was setup with an account, I jumped right into the tool without any trouble. Of course the RedFlag team had scheduled a demo so I could quickly get up to speed, but it was so simple that I could navigate it right away. Secondly - the flexibility is huge. Flexibility in a many ways! First the flexibility to shape recipient groups is huge. For example - are you targeting a particular geography? A particular region? An account team? A department? The list goes on. I use this tool for emergency response (hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, etc.), but it is an effective solution for any kind of broad communication needs. Second is the flexibility to distribute messages via several channels. Text, phone calls, e-mails, etc. - not everybody wants to receive communication in the same way, so this offers a solution for everyone. Third - data and analytics are a biggie for me! Data - RedFlag syncs with my company's data system nightly, so I know the information in RedFlag is the latest and greatest. Analytics - being able to easily pull insightful reports for all outbound messages is a huge win. This has been a game changer!

Tasmai from TravHelper

RedFlag is the True Game-Changer in Emergency Communication

Handling a company with branches in multiple locations across the nation can be quite a task. It’s your duty to ensure the safety of your employees, and doing so while being based in a single location seemed like a great challenge. That’s where RedFlag came into the picture for us! This software made it super easy for us to send out emergency notifications to our employees within seconds. Be it inclement weather fire drills, this tool has helped us send out alerts for it all. It has also improved our internal communication.

Pros

Firstly, RedFlag’s UI is exceptionally well-developed. You can easily get acquainted with it in minutes and start using it to perfection. This also makes it very simple to send out alerts during any emergency. It even allows you to send out emergency alerts in multiple modes (text, emails, and voice) to ensure that your employees notice them. Secondly, the tool can be used during non-emergency situations for internal communications. It’s possible to send across files along with the messages, and your team can acknowledge the receipt of these messages with a single tap too. This feature comes in very handy when you need to communicate the receipt of the message in a short time. Thirdly, I love its voice messages feature as it allows me to send across a bulk of information in a few minutes as compared to typing long messages. However, the thing I love the most about RedFlag is its Outlook add-in that helps me send out alerts and texts directly from Outlook!

Cons

I don’t think there are any cons to RedFlag as such. Would love to see even more features added to it. Kudos to RedFlag!

Scalable and Easy to use for large complex organzations

We've simplified a lot of internal communication challenges with the product- customer service and training is top notch and we've never had a request or question that wasn't responded to quickly and clearly.

Pros

Cons

Their a few tweaks Id like to see in the UX but they seem to be constantly updating and improving

Cesar from Jones Lang Lasalle

Fast and efficient

We use RedFlag to communicate instant messages to our mall tenants when we have to. We had two hurricane situations a few months ago wherein we needed to inform tenants of the mall if we will close or not. Our messages we’re received timely by tenant contacts on our list and these were received simultaneously via their email and smart phones. We received many praises and positive comments during those challenging times not only from our tenants but also from the management staff, service providers and most important of all the mall owners. It is definitely an essential communication tool during crisis situations.

Pros

Cons

So far I have not encountered any issues with RedFlag. It’s user friendly.

Brian from Hathchery, LLC

RedFlag is our secret weapon!

In the past, we had no visibility and tracking over our communications, with RedFlag we get that. At least we know people are getting the messages. That’s huge for us.

Pros

We can track who actually received a specific message and we can do this across all channels. We have a lot of contractors that we work with, so communication is key. These are critical communications, but they are non-emergency in nature. If a message absolutely has to cut through all the clutter, we send it using RedFlag. Contractors know to look for and respond to a message from RedFlag.

Cons

There's really not much to dislike. This is web-based product, so they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. It's so intuitive and easy to use.

George from BMT Consulting

Red Flag- Great Way to find a deal

I look at this app each day. its a great way to find and communicate deals

Jen from The Dealey Group

More than software

I recommend Red Flag to my clients and have yet to have an unhappy customer. In particular, my clients in the Shopping Center industry have become reliant on Red Flag for crisis communications to ensure information is spread quickly and effectively, saving time and, potentially, even saving lives.

Pros

Besides the peace of mind knowing that we had this software in place, finally, I think the best part of the process was working with the company on the implementation. They are very helpful, friendly and patient!

Cons

So far I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about this software.

Melody from JLL

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Project Coordinator

Pros

RedFlag is the most comprehensive and user-friendly mass-communication system available. From the ease of implementation to the outstanding customer service the Pocketstop Team provides, RedFlag exceeds my expectations across the board.

Cons

I have been using the system for several years, and I have nothing negative to comment on. Pocketstop is continuously providing new and innovative enhancements to their system to better serve the customer's needs.

Lorrie from LBA Realty

We use RedFlag as a broadcast notice to our building tenants when conducting fire drills or when an a situation in the building occurs and we need to get information out quickly.

Pros

This software allows us to communicate with our Tenants at optimum times... during emergency situations or when building wide information needs to be sent in a moment.

Cons

The software is a little expensive for the amount of times that we use it throughout the year.

Shawn from Penn Museum

Very Powerful, Very Affordable

Our objective with buying this service was to alert the Penn Museum community of disruptions of critical systems in our building. Due to Penn policy, however, we are not allowed to alert our community of immediate emergencies. We must rely on fire alert systems or Penn proper for information about an incident.

Pros

This is my first time managing a crisis or internal communication system, so I have very little to compare and contrast. I can say that the system is very easy to use and is not overloaded with useless features. Additionally, the price point was perfect for our small/medium organization.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. Make it free?

A must for managing client/tenant/vendor relations

Our company often needs to reach out to tenants and members on short notice and this system allows us to accurately do so, whether it's weather-related closings, emergency building repairs, etc..... This system has been very helpful.

Pros

RedFlag is a great tool for our organization to quickly get out important notifications to all our staff, tenants and vendors. The client is very happy and at ease that we have a reliable emergency notification system. It was simple to set up and user friendly when making frequent changes to group lists.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this software.

Easy and Efficient

Redflag is our property go to for immediate need and emergency announcements.

Pros

Redflag is easy to setup; has a good visual format and is user friendly. Updates are quick and easy. I

Cons

Redflag has not presented any issues so far for our users.

Great for Emergency Notices to Tenants

Easy.

Pros

It is very easy to use to communicate with tenants and building staff at the building.

Cons

The notices are very simple. Recommend photos or icons when texting as well as text.

Mike from Revere Plastics Systems, LLC

Industry: Plastics

Very intuitive

Excellent customer service and reliable and easy to use software.

Pros

Very easy to manage and send messages to a large number of employees. Easy for employees to "Opt In" as well, which cuts down on administration overhead. Creating and using a template could not be any simpler.

Cons

Nothing. I'm just typing something here because it is required.

Andrea from M|RED Management Inc

Emergencies made easy

Pros

The ability to send notifications from the app vs. deskstop. This has made notifying tenants during an emergency easy and efficient. Our tenants have been very impressed with the new system

Cons

The computerized voice that speaks the voicemail is impersonal. The delay time between answering a phone call and the voice message starting. The fact that the email isn't able to incorporate our company logo.