• Pros

• "Very easy to use and cheap compared to other similar programs."

• "Most of all in this program I liked the simplicity of management and the simplicity of the idea. The program is suitable for home and corporate use."

• "monitoring employees online, what they do at work, the absence of the boss to view the record"

• Cons

• "No disadvantages that I experienced. Some problems in the beginning."

• "Well, I still have some issue of crashing on ryzen machine where intel workes fine. I hope they work well in the future with ryzen ass they are very affordable but powerful pcs."

• "We didn't find minuses, even though we use incomplete functionality of the program."

Browse Kickidler Reviews

gleb from Server-Servis Plyus

Industry: Building Materials

The best program for control of employees work

In general, the program is very good. The goal was to find a program capable of recording video from employee screens and placing it on a server. After a brief search, the choice fell on the kickidler system. And for all the time, we have never been disappointed.

Pros

- Simplicity - the program is easy to learn and use in general. - Functional - we liked the program because it contains an employee monitor record and then stored on the server. For example, it is very convenient to open a 2-week-old record and see what the employee did. - Reports - reports in this program are just space. Here you can see how the employee worked for the day, for the week, for the month, to see all of his statistics, view employee ratings. - The finest violation settings. You can set useful sites and harmful. You can disable the social network and in the viewer it will all be displayed (the employee window will be highlighted in red). - Sort staff by department. This function, although not so important, is convenient. It helps to navigate the management and history window. - And finally, these are some of the same important functions, 1-mail server. A very handy feature that sends the necessary reports to the administrator's mailbox. 2- backup data. The system itself creates a recovery file and, if necessary, it can be downloaded and then restored. Well, 3 is the ability to download an SSL certificate. - We should also talk about prices. The company has a good pricing policy. I am glad that there is the possibility of buying a license for 1 grabber on an unlimited basis. The company also provides discounts on the purchase of several perpetual licenses at once.

Cons

- Lack of a mobile application (IOS, Android). Sometimes, when you are on a business trip, you need to know what your employees are doing.

Response from Kickidler

Replied April 2019

Hello Gleb, Thank you for your review. We have plans to develop a mobile app. For now, you can view employees reports in the web interface of the program.

Kirill from Tertia

Excellent employee monitoring program for it price

Kickidler's implementation helped us increase employees' productivity and make more detailed correction of mistakes. I give the program the highest grade in advance. Hope creators will keep my wishes in mind!

Pros

The program is extremely easy to use, and UX is really well-developed. It's really easy and enjoyable to use the system. Mastering it is intuitive, you don't need to have any knowledge or experience for that. Very quick installation: you need to register in your account and download three components of the program, to run which you don't need any special knowledge. Extremely simple and clear interface. Does not demand training, it is impossible to get confused, there is no way you get lost. There are no unclear functions, there is no obscure functionality. Update notices guarantee that you always work with the latest version. In fact, the situation is quite strange, seeing how auto updates is a standard for any IT products, however, EMS seldom have such trick. The program "records" video and uses convenient filter on interaction with the websites. You can have a quick look regarding what the user was doing on the job-searching website all day long, having applied the filter on that website. You can also analyze why the user spent a lot of time in a certain program. The program gets updated quite often. There is hope that in the near future all defects will be corrected.

Cons

The program is focused first of all on online observation in the manual mode, not on the automated analytics. All data are transmitted through the Internet. Very big traffic goes through the Internet (we ended up using 600 GB a week). Colleagues had the work of two regions halted because of such traffic. There are a lot of unnecessary tools. For example, tools of remote administration – which isn't necessary in the system of accounting working hours. There is no integration with the corporate environment. Users and groups are created manually.

Response from Kickidler

Replied November 2018

Hi Kirill, Thanks for your review! We will consider your wishes when planning new features of our program.

Fabrício from Interativa Engenharia

Industry: Civil Engineering

Kickdler helps us to manage our homeoffice workers

For us, Kickidler is a powerfull tool to manage our team. We work in homeoffice, because of that, we can follow what they are doing and working. We are testing the software, untill now we are so satisfied.

Pros

It is so easy to use. The viewer is excelente.

Cons

It was necessary to use a Static IP and we have another cost with that .

Response from Kickidler

Replied March 2020

Hello Fabricio, thanks for your review!

Max from LOGEKSIM

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

We found the best employee monitoring software

Before that, we had been using another monitoring system; however, the analysis of reports provided by this program required a significant amount of time. We started looking for a system that would be more friendly and comprehensible and would allow to record and broadcast videos of everything employees did on their computers and would also take into account working hours. As a result of the analysis of the market, it has become clear that such functionality is provided by the employee monitoring system Kickidler. There were no problems with implementation. Direct, fast support dealt with issues "on the fly". The test period to evaluate all advantages of the software product in its entirety was sufficient.

Pros

After purchasing Kickidler we have reduced labor input of the analysis of employee behavior, while all the actions of employees became transparent and excluded the possibility of double interpretation (as in the case of the analysis of reports). And recording of working hours has allowed us to quickly identify slackers and make necessary administrative decisions.

Cons

Now about the minuses of the program – the company doesn't provide the cloud for server deployment and isn't integrated with anything. But specifically for our business – it is still the best option, and it's worth mentioning that we have tested about 5 analogs.

Response from Kickidler

Replied September 2018

Hi Max, Thanks for your review! We are glad that you like our program. About the provision of the corporate cloud - we are working on this. The Kikidler team.

Denis from Tesla LLP

We've downloaded Kickidler, and employees began to work more

We needed online browser of monitors of employees to be able to always see who's busy with what at the working computer. After short search we've decided on the Kickidler program, because we considered it the most convenient program for this purpose. All employees were warned in advance that such program will be installed. During the time we've been using Kickidler our employees began to mess around less and, hence, work more. Another useful effect of this program – the Internet stopped freezing, because employees don't watch YouTube in workplace any more. I consider Kickidler a successful purchase.

Pros

The main plus of the Kickidler program is a convenient intuitive interface for watching the screens of workers in real time. 40 people work in our company, we observe 25 employees. Naturally, if you place all 25 screens on one monitor, you can't properly see who's doing what. In Kickidler you can make several tabs, almost like in a browser with different departments, and switch between them. There is an option to view the history of actions, but we rarely use it, essentially we've installed this program to online monitor the employees.

Cons

Response from Kickidler

Replied September 2018

Hi Denis, Thanks for your review! We are glad that you consider Kickidler a successful purchase. We are hope that you will try other features of our software.

Debjit from Alpana Web Solutions

Effective, feature full but complex to set up.

For a team of 6, it is just enough what you need if you have enough tech knowledge to set up. Everything is well documented and helpful. This is the last software you will try to use with your team. I am currently using this software as my daily driver.

Pros

I can monitor 6 users for free with no restriction on other than video recording and remote controlling. For a startup and small company like me, it is important to manage your paying time efficiently. I can't afford to pay my team for wasting time on social media. Now with this free plan, I can manage all my members and see what they are doing on the office premises. I just need to monitor my team members activity which it does really well. The keylogger and screenshot with video recording these features are too much for me but nice to have at my disposal.

Cons

The setup needs more effort than normal. It needs a pc to set up as a server. When I tried to log in it didn't respond. I have to use a VPN to reach the server, which is a bad thing. Password is sent to my email, as I am using the company email and some of my members have access to the email address it is easy to have leaked, I have to use my personal address for registration.

Response from Kickidler

Replied May 2019

Hello Debjit, Thanks for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our program.

Neide Paula from Bradesco Bank

Testing the Monitoring Tool

It is a tool with many resources, it is better to use it in English, because translating into Portuguese, is very confused. The support took a while to respond to me during the day. But then I received all the support, even while in tool test mode. They made remote access and set up my server settings for operation. The price of the tool even being in dollars, is very affordable. Anyway it's a good tool to use within the company. Very safe.

Pros

Easy to install tool, with server featuring various features, diversified reports and screen monitoring, or keystrokes. The interesting thing about the screen recording is that it is not through snapchat, but video. This is really cool.

Cons

Despite the ease of installation and with many features for monitoring, the software translated into Portuguese is confusing. I did not return from the support for a long period, which I really needed because I needed to present the tool in the company.

Response from Kickidler

Replied April 2019

Hello Neide, Thanks for the valuable information. If it's not difficult for you, please email us at marketing@kickidler.com what is confusing translated into Portuguese: user manual or program interface? We will try to fix the problem soon.

Olga from INTERSKOL

Work with Kickidler.

Monitored 30 of their employees during the month. Since it was for As a result, we saw that one of the employees, who never had free time, turns out to be spending most of it on the news pages. But he is not alone. Based on work with Kickidler, decisions were made to change functional responsibilities and dismiss some employees. I highly recommend this program to companies that are interested in the efficient use of working time.

Pros

It is very convenient that you can configure which of the office programs, including the Internet, should be taken into account as an employee's useful time. At the same time setting can be individual for each.

Cons

Individual setting takes a lot of time. As in order to understand what is necessary for work, I had to browse all the sites that the employee visited.

Response from Kickidler

Replied April 2019

Olga, thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that our program has helped you. We developed the function of productivity assessment of the employees based on the fact that in different departments productive and unproductive resources can vary a lot. But we have solid plans of categorizing apps and websites.

A smart solution to monitor PCs.

For me, remote monitoring is a gem. It is really a good idea to keep a track of logging all the copies made in the media production house. Monitoring helps my company to see the unauthorized access of data in our network, which helps us to stop data compromises.

Pros

As we provide live broadcast services it is really hard to monitor all our high-end PC's manually and I use it on one of my Live broadcasting machines and really gave me peace of mind. I can now see the report and usage of the software. Now it is very simple for me to check my user is checking FB or playing games on pc in work time. It is really essential to see that our investment is being utilised in an intended way.

Cons

Response from Kickidler

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your feedback! I will send a ticket to developers about problems with Ryzen.

Mateusz from LiveChat - customer service software

Decent software for employee tracking

Pros

Extensive features Real-time activities' monitoring Data analytics

Cons

Could be more user-friendly Installation could be smoother

Response from Kickidler

Replied September 2019

Hello Mateusz, Thank you for your review.

Maxim from manufacture

Industry: Textiles

good software

Anyway, we’ve decided to buy licenses and test the program consistently. We also want to single out the employee who was giving us operative feedback.

Pros

in general, the program is nice, and it suits our needs, but we‘ll be waiting for additional updates and stability of the program externally. What were some of the things we’ve enjoyed? + Really intuitively comprehensible interface of the program. We were able to understand almost all settings of the software without using the instruction. + The program provides many reports on working hours of the employees. + The best function of online monitoring of the employees, with no restrictions on the number of personal computers. The program had a real placebo effect on the team; everybody started visiting unproductive resources less frequently; the time to execute tasks has significantly decreased - it’s already noticeable after a period of two-week testing.

Cons

There are also minuses, but the technical support has assured us that part of them will be eliminated in the next updates. - There are no functions of control of printing, clipboard, e-mail monitoring. These functions exist in the majority of similar products. - During the period of free testing constant help of Kickidler’s employee was required –every day the system wasn’t behaving steadily in terms of video broadcasting.

Response from Kickidler

Replied December 2018

Maxim, thank you for your response and thank you for choosing our program. Our product is being constantly developed, and it gets new capabilities. Next year we are planning a number of important updates; we hope you will like it.

Andrey from Vector-Navigator

KICKIDLER is beautiful

3 year'm using with Kickidler

Pros

Cons

compared to last year, it has become more convenient and fast, and intuitive interface

Response from Kickidler

Replied February 2019

Andrey, thank you for your feedback about our software!

NIKOLAI from Medical

My story

Since I have my own business, I suspect that my employee is engaged in industrial espionage and sells corporate data to competitors. In this situation, I decided to collect some information about how this happens and the Kickidler program helped me in this. Without telling anyone, I performed minimal actions, the rest is a matter of technique.

Pros

Cons

There are several ways to configure the program, and the most inconvenient for me is the Amazon server. Since I am not a programmer, it is difficult for me to perform fine tuning, so I always contact technical support (thanks to them).

Response from Kickidler

Replied February 2019

Hello! Thank you for your review. Always happy to help.

Matheus from Compre Conosco

very good for employee control

Excellent, I'm very pleased.

Pros

Excellent, very good for employee control. My employees are much more productive, they have become even more focused, are giving 100% of their commitment after surveillance. At first I thought they'd get mad, but nothing, liked it and said it was the best thing I could have done.

Cons

Very perfect program, my employees are much more productive.

Response from Kickidler

Replied April 2019

Hello Matheus, Thanks for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our program.

Frank from CRC Inc.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Happy in NY

Just monitoring employees to keep employees effective and efficient.

Pros

The software was easy and quick to setup. It had no conflicts with other software or virus checkers. I had it running in minutes. After I made a small change, I had an issue. A quick trip to the website and a customer service rep had me back running.

Cons

Like all good things, it is not free.

Response from Kickidler

Replied April 2019

Hello Frank, We are glad to know that we are giving you a good experience with our software.

Denis from Mebelgrad

Great program

Experience with this software and company is not very big. But I want to note the good work of technical support, I quickly answer

Pros

The program works very quickly. It has a large number of functions for working with computers in a local network.

Cons

Of the minuses, I would like to note that sometimes screenshots made from the computer screen are downloaded for a long time.

Response from Kickidler

Replied February 2019

Denis, thank you for your feedback about our product! Yes, converting to video indeed takes quite some time. To speed up the process of uploading videos, we recommend you upload small fragments, having chosen the filter on the website or app that you need.

Best program for remote control of computer and checking on personnel

Some problems in beginning with server but very good support to handle this.

Pros

Very easy to use and cheap compared to other similar programs.

Cons

No disadvantages that I experienced. Some problems in the beginning.

Response from Kickidler

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad that you like our program. Problems with the server, yes, they sometimes happen, but we are working on it.