Browse FAX.PLUS Reviews

Kimberly from KIMBERLY ANN CROSBY

Simple and price worthy

FAX.PLUS is a very efficient product for most small businesses. If you get to the large scale of sending over 500 faxes a month this might not be the way to go. I found it reliable sensible and simple all for a good price.

Pros

I loved that all faxes can be done from one simple app on my phone. I found email to fax to be a great feature in making work processes seamless and fast. Very fast delivery for faxes outgoing and incoming were a great advantage for productive work flow.

Cons

I don't have too much to complain about but will say that certain features do cost extra. My con is just that it is not a one price for all. I could see text to fax becoming a thing of the future which I do wish was offered.

Robert from Madison School District

Google Integrated Paperless Faxing with Single Sign On

The company has been very responsive. We have requested several features, and within a matter of a week or so, those features appeared in the product. Support (I believe) is only via email/ticket, but they are very responsive, and capable of understanding customer needs and working to accommodate them quickly.

Pros

Very modern, easy, clean user interface Single Sign On with Google account Fax from Email, Google Docs, etc Fax from mobile app Takes POs from School Districts A joy to use. Our users love the product. Hosted, and just works.

Cons

The software is not 100% enterprise ready yet. You cannot have more than one administrator currently. The development team seems to be actively working on adding features like this, however. DIDs can often sell out in our local area code. Company is located outside of the US, and while they do take POs, it's kind of a hassle for us Everything is prepaid, which is unusual for a School District While the admin interface is clean, it would be nice to a little more functionality / ease of use (i.e. buy multiple numbers at once, multiple admins, show list of users assigned to a fax numbers without having to click on each number) We don't require it, but I do not believe there are any MFP plugins

User Interface, Price, Simplicity

Reasons for Switching to FAX.PLUS

Xmedius is stuck in 1995 - the user interface is so dated it's scary.

Manoj from Allergy, Asthma & Food Allergy Centers

Terrible customer service and implementation

We imported two fax lines to fax plus and had multiple users who could access the faxes. It was never explained that every user who potentially had access to the fax (showing up in their inbox) counted as an individual fax. So, if someone faxed us 2 pages, but 25 people had access, then it counted as 40 pages. We receive hundreds of faxes, so multiply that by 25. When we ran out faxes within days, we contacted the company to ask why this was. They explained the situation and then said we would have to pay more to start receiving faxes again. I explained that without a clear explanation of this prior to implementation, it seemed crazy to charge as even more, and we simply requested they reset our fax number, since it had literally only been a couple of days since we implemented faxing through them. They refused, which seemed short sighted when dealing with a medical practice of 7 providers. Their management/customer service team decided to just collect the one month's worth of charges from us rather building a long-term, lucrative relationship that would have lasted for several years. We asked for this to be escalated, but it never was. Therefore, we ported our numbers away from them and are happy to have done so. Hope their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reads this and works with their customer service team. No matter how good the technology is, without adequate customer service....

Pros

That faxes from multiple offices can be accessed online.

Cons

Only allows one administrator rather than multiple administrators.

Reasons for Choosing FAX.PLUS

Seemed cost effective, and the reviews said they were responsive (not the case). In addition, the sales person was effective.

Dave from Cornerstone Clinic

Stay away if you use more than a few pages per month!

Great product. Not good interaction with customer service.

Pros

Features and ease of use were quite good. Never had a complaint about that.

Cons

IF YOU BUY A FAX NUMBER FROM FAX.PLUS THEY ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT PORT IT OUT! So, when we outgrew their plan and needed a more economical/unlimited plan, they would not port our number after six attempts at email/phone (which they never answered). Their only answer: "I am very sorry, once again, but unfortunately, the numbers purchased from FAX.PLUS are not portable as per our terms of service. Please let me know if you have any other questions." I know that the number is owned by Inteliquent and could be easily ported if they would just get me the PIN number, but they refuse to give it to me, so I either get a new FAX number for my business or suffer the prices that Fax.Plus has for mid-volume FAX use.

Reasons for Choosing FAX.PLUS

Integration with Google services.

Lucas from Prestiga Care

FAX.PLUS encrypts fax files and integrates well

Pros

Due to the nature of our firm, we still need to send and receive faxes on a daily basis. FAX.PLUS is HIPAA compliant and encrypts fax files. Therefore, we can rely on its security and privacy. It has integrated into our system well and we have also enabled the Slack integration so we can be notified of an incoming fax in our channel. I use FAX.PLUS almost everyday at work and I usually use the web app to send and receive fax from computer.

Cons

FAX.PLUS enables us to search for fax files using the notes we add manually for each document. BUT, I was hoping to have an OCR feature, so we could search through the content of documents as well.

LaSasha from LAC

Industry: Graphic Design

Worth Using ... I would pay for this

This service is very convenient and it saves time and gas and the frustration of even going into an office store to send a fax. I absolutely love it I use it at least once a month and honestly if they charged like a fee like a one or two dollar fee for using this service it would definitely be worth it.

Pros

First and foremost I I like that it's free. Who doesn't like free services. It is extremely easy to use and the instructions are very simple.

Cons

I have not found a Con about this service, which is hard to say nowadays. Usually there's atleast one Con but not from me.

Reasons for Switching to FAX.PLUS

I made the switch from actually going into a office supply store and sending a fax because sometimes it takes forever for the fax to go through so you're just sitting there and sitting there and sitting there waiting for that confirmation page however with this service they send the confirmation straight to your email so you can send a fax and then go on about your day with doing whatever you were doing.

Heather from Self Employed

I Faxed!

It was so easy to clear my inbox so early from home in my jammies. I hit sent and could watch the status and then got an e-mail confirming it was sent and accepted.

Pros

Downloading was incredibly easy. Uploading the proper documents, also beyond easy. Thru my Google Account i was able to immediately grab and add each page I needed to fax.

Cons

As far as I am concerned there is nothing missing. Its free to send and a small fee to recieve and its within almost anyone's budget.

Reasons for Choosing FAX.PLUS

I saw it was free to send but then realized the receiving optin was such a small fee I signed up. So far Im thrilled!

Sufwaan from Student in University of Gujrat

Industry: Information Services

It's HIPPA compliant,Reliable and easy to use

Pros

With FAX.PLUS we no longer need to deal with maintaining our old fax machines. We easily managed to acquire different fax numbers from different countries, and available integration, including Slack and Google integration, has increased our productivity and saved us time and money.

Cons

Although FAX.PLUS is offering Android and iOS apps, it lacks an app for Windows Mobile devices.

FAX.PLUS definitely gets the job done

Pros

I started using FAX.PLUS for personal reasons, and then used it for business purposes because I was used to it. Faxes are sent out quickly, the scan process is simple, and I have never had any issues.

Cons

I do wish FAX.PLUS offered more features, but I will remain loyal to them because they are extremely reliable.

Justin from justin kerr law

Industry: Law Practice

Simply terrible

Run. Avoid. Stay away.

Pros

When it works it's easy to use, but unfortunately, that is too often not the case.

Cons

Customer service is non-existent! Fax frequently down for days, attempts to get it fixed are met with automated responses asking pointless questions. Zero quality control or dedication to providing a reliable service, in a service where reliability is everything.

Esther from Personal

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, please read my review

Terrible customer service. Will not be using them again. I will let you know if they actually refunded the upgrade fee.

Pros

Ease of getting an account, seemed like it was automatic

Cons

I could not send or receive any faxes after activating the account. When I tried to contact customer service, it turns out they are a company based in Europe and no one was available. I was unable to receive a bunch of time sensitive documents for the better part of 8 hours. By the time I received them, the deadline had already passed. I could not figure out why the account was not working. It wasn't until they looked into it that the account started working. Clearly they activated something when they looked into it. When I was desperate and trying to figure out why the number wasn't working, I upgraded to their premium package and that also did not work. The strange thing is that the basic is $5.99, the premium is $11.99. When I upgarded, I was charged another $11.99, not the difference. I sent an email requesting that I be downgraded back to basic and the premium feel refunded. They have not responded to the request. They responded to the other questions in the email but so far no refund. At the very least, I should have the difference refunded.

brenda r from bloom baby boutique

Great fax alternative

Pros

Works great and it's easy to learn to use. I like being able to fax on the go.

Cons

It's a little pricey compared to other similar applications.

Waste of money and time

The most Terrible experiance in my life. hey! i send email 1 week ago no one reply me , is this scam application? i would like to get my money back due to this application could not send fax for me and i have to go out to fax center so i don't need to use this application anymore , how i can find the way to get my money back or report the problem.

Pros

Nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all

Cons

Service and refund process, it seem like they don't have it anymore!

Jessica from Salted Orange Design

A fantastic resource for someone who sends occasional faxes.

Pros

This could be great for someone who faxes all the time as well, but I am a person who only needs to send a fax occasionally. This is a great resource for someone like me. If I ever want to upgrade to the next level of membership I can have my own fax number and receive faxes as well. So there is room for growth if needed.

Cons

Nothing so far. I haven't had enough experience with it to discern whether there are real limitations.