• Pros

• "love that there is an app. Map is very ease to use. i like being able to grab certain sections of a state or catgorize certain acct types "

• "- System was extremely easy to use on the desktop or in the app - App was great to have while on the road - Print out of routes and optimizes to best possible route"

• "The customer service is top notch one of the best! Great value for Mapping services as well as CRM. "

• Cons

• "Had some problems getting it set up, but worked through them with customer service and got out working properly. "

• "The cost is high, I wish it was less expensive per month. I understand the value but it would be nice if you offer special programs every once in awhile to help with cost. "

• "There are not a lot of setup options and not a whole lot of customization that can be done to the program to fit your specific purposes"

Browse Badger Maps Reviews

Kristen from Let Us Compost

Setting up badger maps has been really fun, the customer service is insane, so nice, they laugh:)

I now know about active and inactive clients, can see all of my clients on a map, categorized in various ways, I can answer any question about our routes, and I'm saving a lot of money. We've been looking for a comprehensive CRM software for awhile, and weirdly this fits the bill! We can finally attach our clients to their delivery addresses and see them on a map; this is very useful to show investors our successes and guide the marketing team to fill in the gaps; it also incentivizes our haulers to push for sign-ups in the "gap areas" to make their per-stop income higher! I also have the benefit of exporting the data easily into excel or for our bike haulers, into a fitness app where they can track their calories burned and miles biked on the route. Overall joy with Badger!

Pros

So many! Integrating all of the client data with the stops is really helpful, by having that information I was able to re-coup several hundred dollars by noticing people who had been continuing to receive service, but hadn't paid. I love to lasso function, that grabs stops and mass updates them; while this software is meant for field sales it's perfect for a curbside composting company or anyone who does a TON of deliveries.

Cons

It's too good?? Sometimes I just want to do something manually, but Badger wants me to go the quick way - it's definitely better but requires that your data set is immaculate. I definitely suggest perfecting the data set with only what you want before importing into Badger...but that's an important project anyway!

Sara from New Horizons Home Health Services

This is hands down the best app I've ever used.

Pros

The convenience and ease of the app. It simplifies my travel and saves me so much time. I do traveling nursing and this app keeps everything I need to document and chart correspondence all together and easy to find. What would normally take me at least an hour to track my day and document communication between patients is now only taking maybe 10-15 min. If I need to change something it's just as easy to modify on the go without having to reevaluate my entire day.

Cons

I love everything about it! Maybe if there were one thing I could think of and it really isn't that much of a dislike but more so something that would be handy is the ability to lock in a time of visit so that it would have to be that time and move other visits around those ones.

Response from Badger Maps

Replied February 2018

Hi Sara, Thanks so much for your amazing review! It's great to hear that Badger saves you so much time. About your last point, you can indeed lock in a time for a specific appointment and have Badger plan all other meetings around it. When you see your current route, just change and select a certain time for the meetings you have fixed and optimize your route from there. Feel free to give us a call at 415 592 5909 if you have any questions!

Steve from Diamondback Drugs

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Frustrated, disapponted, angered, and now indifferent...

Ability to route my day and choose the most time effiicient path.

Pros

The traffic abilities from the map screen and being able to route my day and or territory.

Cons

Badger has had a poor ability to reliably keep notes that I have entered. I have been frustrated losing key info on numerous occasions. I stopped reporting the issue because it kept happening so often. I do have to keep separate notes with key contact data because I cannot trust that the info will be there when I need it from Badger. The red map points of accounts I have on the map will often have to be tapped several times for the account to be accessed. The action will either stop and not load or the app will switch to the blue Google badge. I have made the request at least twice in the past that the red account points need to be larger so that they can be accessed easier and not covered up by a blue location points. I know how to turn off the blue Google points but, I would like to have these locations present on the screen and have access if I choose. Why can't the red points just be larger on every screen? I.e. When I magnify the map screen the red points are often covered by the blue Google points or badges and I have to press items several times to find the red account badge.....I have worked for several companies and have experienced numerous types of CRM-like systems. Badger has probably been the most frustrating and unreliable to work with.

Christina from Polymershapes

Industry: Plastics

Senior outside sales with a large territory

I now have mapped all 147 clients and I am able to record all calls as well as impress my Supervisor with the details on my weekly call reports

Pros

I was struggling to get to all my clients on a regular basis and also find new prospects. With Badger I have been able to maintain person contact as well as locate new prospects in the call area.

Cons

It was a bit hard to get started because of all the features. But I quickly learned that using my computer instead of trying to do everything on my cellphone definitely made learning a lot faster

Robert from Skandacor

Industry: Printing

Route Planning Simplified

I dumped an entire csv file of cold leads from sales genie into Badger and then gave them all ratings etc. then I was able to strategically plan daily and weekly routes to maximize my sales efforts in the field and minimize drive time. This software helps make sure that you leave no stone un-turned in the sales field!

Pros

Has one of the highest stops per route allowed in the industry, most other software companies limit you to 12-16 stops per route, Badger gives you 23. Very easy to use on desktop and mobile, this app has saved me so much time on the road from planning routes to visualizing and prioritizing stops and tracking last check-in time etc. They also send you a CSV file each week of all of your activity which is excellent for going back and making sure you followed up on all actions needed.

Cons

I don't really have any cons after using this software for 3 months, it's all positive!

Chris from Safeguard of Fort Wayne

Industry: Printing

Must Have for Outside Salespeople

This program has helped me call on more customers in a fraction of the time it took me without it.

Pros

Badger maps gives you a visual of all your customers and prospects and helps you map out a route quickly and easily. It saves a ton of time and you don’t miss the chance to call on customers/prospects that you did not even realize were right around the corner of where you are.

Cons

I cannot think of many cons. Their interface is intuitive and easy to figure out. I would like to see more video tutorials to help you get tips and tricks on how to beat use the program.

Use instead of maps

More convenient than google maps. Gets me from A to B.

Pros

I think it works better in my area than google maps or maps. It allows for ease of planning what route to take to go places.

Cons

I have had the software freeze a few times and completely kick me out of the app and I have to relaunch it.

Michael from Apex LLc

Best at routing/maps, needs CRM

Pros

For mapping and visualizing accounts and for creating routes, this app is the absolute best. But, that functionality would be 1,000x more useful if it tied to a CRM for small teams, whether they integrated with CRMs or had one built in.

Cons

Too expensive. If I was an enterprise with customized software that integrated with my CRM, I’m sure it’d be great. But it can only work on a snapshot of data - I have to download from CRM and upload to Badge every time I update accounts. For free, I can upload a spread sheet in Google and I still have all the filtering and visualization feature, but I lose the routing features.

Great Product and great Customer Service

Overall, the experience has been great. I highly recommend the product.

Pros

The Badger Maps team make it easy to get integrated. The program is also extremely easy to use for even basic users.

Cons

They are working on this addition, but there aren't easy integrations if you want to connect to a CRM.

Michael from MVRomeo Consulting LLC

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Outstanding mapping program!

Prior to using the Badger mapping program, the process of setting up technician territories was laborious and time consuming. The program has saved me and my customers several hours of manual mapping as we add, change and modify technician workload for optimum staff utilization.

Pros

1. Ability to easily run different territory options for technician workload planning. 2. Level of support by the customer care staff when mapping and planning territories. 3. Detailed reports that can be run using the filter option.

Cons

1. The ability to run multiple territory options at one time.

Andrew from AE3 & Company

Industry: Wholesale

Badger is an excellent sales tool indispensable in building and maintaining my account base.

Pros

I like the lasso feature to corral a certain segment of my existing customer base in order to create the most efficient routes to see my customers and this helps save gas, time, and money. In addition, I like the ability to map out a certain geographical area for potential prospects by using the "Places" feature to pick up additional prospects on the map not yet in my database of prospects or customers. By clicking on a blue pin on Google Maps, I can see potential accounts in my industry, research them on the web prior to going into the field, and weed out potential prospects that don't meet our criteria ahead of time. Likewise, This ability is a time and money saver that assists in lowering my overall cost of acquisition.

Cons

1) I use Mac devices and there seem to be features that are not ubiquitous across the Mac platform and devices. While this isn't a deal breaker, it would nice to work from any of the 3 Mac devices I use and have all bells and whistles present for a seamless transition in my processes. 2) Sometimes I forget to add specific details from a check-in and it would nice to edit or copy and paste additional information into the existing check-in without having to delete and recreate the check-in. 3) Google Pins are not lasso-able unless you add the potential prospects into Badger first. It would be nice to create a route and have the "places potential prospects" data lasso-able to add with my existing customers and prospects. 4) Weekly Checkins Reports- It would useful to have the ability to create a spreadsheet template that users can create from the data in the customer profiles specific to their needs in reporting. Instead, every week, I receive the CSV file Checkins report and then have to delete data columns and information not pertinent to my needs.

Wes from Darford

Small Sales force test and review

So far it has been a very good experience. It would be nice to minor crm type functionality build into the data entry.. i.e. if one field was a yes or no result, then it would trigger another field based on the result of yes.. Sale - "Yes", then to field "what skus sold" - drop down with skus..

Pros

I like the pictorial way it shows all my accounts and provides options to capture specific data points relevant to my business. We don't use a CRM so this is helpful for our small team and reporting. They optimization of the route is a great feature as well as the overlap of search results of industry accounts i.e. accounts not on my database but perhaps another segment of my business. So far the support has been very helpful.

Cons

the price is a little more than I feel it should be monthly for small teams that wouldn't utilize a crm interface. Use of the phone app is okay, however I would like to see it work on my laptop while mobile and connected to internet. When inputting data in form fields, the software doesn't technically get focus of the cursor into the fill in field. this is annoying since you use the mouse to click the form then use the mouse again to get focus of the cursor in the form then now able to type in the form field. I am thinking it should be more user friendly when entering data points for each of the accounts. When using chrome, the account location does not load.. It asks me if I own this website? g.co/streetviewerror/signature ??

Crystal from Maui Jim

Best Routing Customization Sync & Customer Service

Time management, reporting & account tracking

Pros

Routing is my favorite feature. I can visual my travel on the map but most importantly I can plan my time. I couldn't function efficiently without this app. It calculates the miles for each route, I send my route to my calendar & add the miles for each day which makes tracking my mileage a breeze.

Cons

I don't like having to sync all fields for Badger to update my accounts. If i want to bulk update a single field for all accounts I should be able to without submitting all fields. The format & info on my external report of accounts changes. This created a problem with Badger recognizing the data. There needs to be a single identifier field such as the account number for the Sync to reference & an option to select the field you want to upgrate i.e. "LY Sales". I have not updated my account info because of this & therefore cannot take full advantage of the other options.

Luke from IBM

Best Sales Field App I've tried so far!

Pros

Badger Map is the best Sales App I've tried. The user interface is friendly and very customizable whether you are on your phone, tablet or computer. It really helped me planning my daily route when I'm out on the field to meet my clients. I also use Badger as a CRM, since you can write notes after your meetings, make sure you didn't forget the most important information with check-ins, receive reports of your activity. It just helped me so much that I hardly do anything without using Badger Maps. You can give it a try for free for a week or so on their website, so you can make an opinion based on your own experience. It really worth it.

Cons

One problem I initially had using Badger was importing my data. However, it turns out very easy to call their customer support and they fixed it for me. I honestly had very few customer experience like Badger. The staff is so friendly and effective (for both the two people I had on the phone). They've been able to handle my set of data very quickly so I could enjoy their software right away.

Kevin from Heineken USA

Awesome App!

I began using Badger Maps when my company restructured and shifted more towards street level selling. Within the new structure, I have ~100 accounts that I must see on a regular basis. Badger helped me to map-out and route each of these accounts to have a consistent bi-weekly schedule in which I am not overwhelmed nor confused as to what accounts I have visited and when I visited. This platform allows me to input any data needed; I personally utilize it for: distribution, account owner’s information, taking notes about the account/follow up notes, when the account’s delivery day is, when the sales rep from the distributor visits the account, how large the account is from a sales volume perspective, the share of my products vs competition and the list goes on… On top of the fact that this app can house the data listed, it can also filter by the data and then show you geographically where those accounts are after the filter. From there you can create a route on the spot, optimize the route based on your geography and then you can begin targeting those accounts immediately. I would personally recommend this application to any and every one that is tasked with street level sales and wants to excel in their role. Badger has helped me to become the most successful sales rep on my team. I have since shared this app with the remainder of my team and it has continued to assist us all. This platform is more than worth the monthly subscription; I pay out of pocket (vs expensing through my company) in order to maintain its services. Btw…the customer service is top-notch. Every single issue I have had (mostly due to me not understanding) has been addressed in a very timely fashion and the agent has been nothing but polite and helpful. I hope you can find it as useful as I have!

Maurice from Auxey Product Development

From A to Z I love it.

Helps us to visit our customers on right time periods and less preperation time for it, less paperwork,shorter travel around.

Pros

When I look at the map while driving,I can easily see which prospect or customer around and act on spot in out of a daily plans.

Cons

1-There is no toggle all on and off features for Places. 2-Visualize features are great with weekly check-in reports,but adding additional alert or alarm that applicable to each and every customer for remind you with their special occasions, would be nicer.It is hard to remember that if I have to celebrate customer' birthday after three days of the last visit or check out the bank account after two days to see if they paid their last invoice.With weekly report basically missing the point.

Anna from Aflac

Made my marketing much easier and spend less time planning, more time doing

No need to spend time trying to plan stop ins when u don't even know if you will have time to do them. Can be more spantenious and go with the flow of day still getting the most out of the day.

Pros

Easy map view. Makes it extremely convenient to plan marketing stops without spending a ton of time and can be accomplished on the go when your schedule/ plans changed at last moment. Also, the fact that changes/ entry's can be made on the go, makes it very efficient way of updating your progress with a lead.

Cons

No good way to set to do/ reminder lists. This is actually very important feature I am looking for. If there is a map based system like badger that offers convenient way of managing marketing related to do's, I would consider switching to a different service. I do live badger, but not having a good plan for following up with leads, is a very big negative.

Mobile app review: iPhone wins it!

Overall it is one of the best organizational tools I've used!

Pros

Badger Maps is a lot faster and remembers your selected information whenver you close and re-open the app. The lasso upgrade is a lot better than before. Easy to manage clients by color codes and many other options!

Cons

It's not as great on Android phones, in my opinion. The Android version does not remember the information you select, so whenever you close the app and re-open it, everything resets. This has been ongoing for a while. I know many other users with the same issue. Sometimes, when clicking/tapping a pin, it is glitchy.

Katarina from Pacific Heights Jewelers & Company

Look no further than Badger!!!

Using BadgerMapping has been instrumental in the growth of my business over the last two years! Owning a at home jewelry repair, cleaning, and delivery service especially in a dense and crowded city such as San Francisco can be very difficult and time consuming! Having adapted Badger to my daily routine has saved so much time as well as money! Would definitely recommend this app to anyone in the field of sales! (Also another plus is it works great with Salesforce)

Pros

Maximizes amount of clients I can cater to, and optimizes my routes which result in me saving money on expenses such as gas!

Zac from Stryker

Industry: Medical Devices

Super easy to use and was a tool that I used everyday as a sales person to maximize my time

efficiency and peace of mind

Pros

Cons

-I wish I could create routes for multiple days. -I would like to manually type notes into my route destination; this would be helpful if i have someone riding with me and i wanted to give them some context - I wish I could export the contacts i had in Badger along with the notes, check-ins and category

Maureen from JGrob

Excellent experience but feel like some of the questions on check in need to be updated.

Locations of important retailers, easy access to phone numbers and email addresses, history on last call and what was covered with the end of the week report. Help with finding new accounts in the areas I am visiting or cold calling.

Pros

The ease in which you can look an account up and get there phone number, email address or location. Also love being able to see area stores and gas stations when needed.

Cons

The questions on check in are weak and we are required in our group to do this process. They need to be more to the point and less vague.

My experience has been spectacular so far. I've needed this program for a while now.

I was able to save a lot of time by just hitting the leads that are clustered closer together. This is very efficient.

Pros

Overall this software has treated me well. I love that it creates the shortest distance between routes via an optimization option. I never had to upload a excel spreadsheet and was able to get help from the customer service department. Great service. So worth every penny.

Cons

A couple things to improve on would be including the removal/addition of tolls when using the maps section via google maps. This will help better the optimization when not using tolls. If there was a way to change the color of the PinDrop to synchronize with the number of times I hit that lead. So if I was able to click an option to say visited already and it turns blue for example. Now I don't have to double check on my end again everytime.

Response from Badger Maps

Replied February 2018

Thanks so much for your great review! To filter and colorize by days since last visit, have you tried using the Check-in feature in Badger? Creating a check-in after each visit allows you to see accounts on the map in a different color once you've seen them. If you need any help with that or have questions, just give us a call at 415 592 5909 or email us at support@badgermapping.com. Thanks!

Janea from Mitco

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

A godsend for a newbie in a brand new territory

I’m really grateful I had this platform when I started a new job in a ten state territory. I was going to completely new places and had an overwhelming client list that I needed to introduce myself too. I could not have gone into this experience with the sense of confidence that I had without this platform. It is terrific for organizing your time along a route. I maximize my stops and am able to plan where my hotel stays are going to be. A perfect companion if you are a traveling salesperson that is covering a wide area and is also perfect if you are pinpointing multiple calls in a busy metropolitan area. There are features I have not yet mastered. The visualize component allows you to filter and visually color code accounts. It’s awesome, but hard for me to wrap my non-techie mind around. I need to spend some time with it.

Pros

I love the routing feature. I can alter my routes on the spot while sitting in my car. It syncs perfectly with Google maps. I love that I can optimize my route and determine how many stops I can cram into a work day. The upload feature is fantastic and the system allows you to add additional client data that you can use as a sorting and color coding tool. This tool is most useful to me in my advance travel planning.

Cons

The price recently went up and this was hard to convince my manager that it was worthwhile. The price increase was exorbitant on a percentage level. But, I’ve grown dependent on having this tool at my fingertips and overall, it is worth it. There are some flexibility issues when trying to create a route. I wish I could use the optimize tool with more flexibility by building in appointments and working around the set appointments. But, when I hit the optimize key, it sorts out of my appointment times. I also wish I could make some accounts “invisible” so that I could dial into a specific area with the lasso without selecting every single account.

David from All Brand appliances

I run an appliance repair business. I use to use Ms streets and trips. This is a great replacement

I love that its monthly and not a big cost up front. Web based nothing to download. I can pick up any computer or phone and sign in and there's my route.

Pros

I like that is uses Google maps. The softemare seems to stay up to date. The ease of use is wonderful. This was a quick and easy transition from MS streets and trips.

Cons

I Would love to pin a stop without creating an account. To be able to just click on a spot and get a pop up asking make stop here. When mapping I would like the ability to grab the route and drag to change directions. Sometime the way its routed and the way I need to go may be a little different.

Best mobile routing app I've used. Quickly optimize sales calls by route.

Makes my route planning very easy and time-effective.

Pros

I deal with hundreds of accounts. Badger makes it very easy to draw a `lasso on a map around accounts to select them so that you can then create a travel route that you can optimize by the least amount of time. I swap accounts in and out of the software to update account data and this process only takes a few minutes.

Cons

More integrations with various sales reporting/CRM software would help so that certain fields were auto updated, rather than me having to reload the data into the software.

James from American Honda Motors

Badger Maps For Service Reps

Badger helps me plan my service visits easily. The ability to optimize routes gives me a realistic plan for my work week. Overall the value is awesome and being a former user of Streets and Trips(no longer supported) this Application is light-years above!!!!

Pros

-The Visualization function of seeing the contacts I've seen in the last 30 days, helps me plan my objectives. -Optimization of routes is awesome and extremely accurate for managing visits. -using the phone App to quickly add notes to an account, or "check in" is very useful. -The reporting functions make my office day paperwork so much simpler.

Cons

-It would be nice to have a bit more customizable filters, and the ability to visualize in several different formats. Such as days since last visit, volume of sales, CR contacts, etc. -Phone app needs a few tweaks, it would be nice if when using the app to make a call to a client, the system would automatically log the call and time in history. -A separate tab for individual contacts for each client would be nice. General manager, Sales Manager, etc.

Larry from Cutera

Industry: Biotechnology

Badger has made it easier than ever to prospect and plan my days!

Pros

That Badger Maps allows me to select different categories for call points and shows them to me on a map is invaluable to me as I plan each day of prospecting. In the past this used to take a significant amount of time away from my family; now I can do it on the fly. As if this wasn't enough, I can easily navigate to each prospect's website to help me qualify them before I begin my day. Lastly, the mobile app is well thought out and easy to use as I walk the streets of Manhattan. IMHO if an app can pass this test, it is truly for mobile use!

Cons

Only 2 things that I can think of to improve the service. First, the ability to optimize a map for walking (it currently only offers driving). This comes in handy in big cities where driving is impractical. Second, the ability to add call notes directly in the app would be great. This functionality might already be there; admittedly I have fallen into a rut with my usage. Neither of these shortcomings would prevent me from renewing my subscription.

Zac from Stryker

Industry: Medical Devices

Good experience, but have only used the mapping function. i have not done anymore of the coloring.

efficiency and productivity increased

Pros

Cons

The app is a little difficult to use and i wish i could enter in more information about accounts that would print out when i print my route. wish it was easier to categorize accts

Vicky from Bayview

ONe of my favorite apps

This is a great app. A friend recommended it and so tried the Trial for a few weeks. Once I imported my account list and used it for a few weeks, I came to really like it. It definitely helps me be more organized in my travel to see clients. Before I’d have to find the address of where I wanted to go, then type that address into my apple maps, and then figure out where I would go next and do it again. Badger Maps gives you the ability to do all this prior to your trip or even on the fly by creating routes and then it maps you from one visit to the next very seamlessly. Badger also allows you to “log a visit” so you can keep track of every time you go to an account and even has a user friendly section for typing notes of your visit. So it acts like a mini CRM. I’m very pleased with this app and highly recommend. Not too often do you find apps that really help and this one is great. Lastly, the customer support is awesome. They actually ANSWER THEIR PHONE!!! Imagine that, they talk to you. Thank you Badger....and no I'm not a paid employee. Just a new fan.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support.

Cons

Would like to have master routes by filters color coded. But this is not a con to the app, just a suggestion

Stephen from TSO3

Badger Maps

Please see Pros

Pros

It is a great sales tool for me. I can arrange to set up my daily call schedule and be extremely efficient. I get more done in one day than I ever had. The return is huge when you see the right number of people in a short period of tiem.

Angel from Morini Real Estate Services

I have to prepare a route each day for work. This program makes that a non-issue.

Pros

The Lasso function makes it so easy to plan my route and send straight to my calendar with the map and voice directions accessible all in one place. Works across all platforms, PC desktop to iPhone and iPad seamlessly. Customer Service is top notch.

Cons

I like widgets and doodads like emojis to specify different things and color codes. I would like stuff like that, but there's nothing I don't like.

So Far, So Fab!

Badger keeps me efficient on the fly.

Pros

Most useful so far? Scheduling and Route Optimization

Cons

Caught In a "Catch-22," I am currently testing CRMs with a goal to incorporate the two applications. In the meantime, The basic version allows for only 60 accounts. Yet, I am unwilling to upgrade to the professional version without the full functionality of an interfaced CRM. Also, the many fields I set up originally do not allow entry of unique characters. Rather, each one offers a drop down list with the only options those listed in my original import data.

Don from The Roman Empire

Great product

Considering myself to be mid range computer literate, i have found the badger program a true blessing from installation to now! There is just not enough praise i can dish out to their support team who have answered a multitude of super stupid questions without issue. The ease to get around the whole program is simple and not over complicated - i have now tracked and saved my complete Sales journey around Australia (which is no small sales territory i might add) and the absolute amazing option of selecting places ROCKS! on days where my sales day was no quite complete - i used this application and bang - all of these prospects were there at my fingertips........brilliant. I'm a convert - do yourself a favour and get on this, you will be very glad you did.

Pros

I've researched and trialled quite a few mapping software programs but Badger has blitzed them all in many different ways

Cons

Haven't really come across any as yet. All of my initial hiccups were my own error and i was quickly pointed in the right direction by the support team.

James from Hardee by EVH

Industry: Industrial Automation

Easy CRM and Mapping at your fingertips!

Badger has facilitated my territory to be manageable. I completed one easy upload of accounts and was ready to get started. In the past it took me well over an hour to complete my daily route planning, but with Badger, it takes about 10 min at the most - and then gives me the estimated time to complete the route. Check-ins are as easy as pressing the microphone key on the screen, and can be dictated as I drive to the next call. Weekly reports are generated automatically and emailed to me. I can also generate specialized reports that help me plan call backs. I have used several different CRM programs, but Badger is the best.

Pros

Easy Lasso feature that allows you to target the area that you want to call on - then tells you how long it should take to complete the route.

Cons

You must contact the help line to get a download of the accounts that you have in your data base.

Daniel from Hunter Engineering Sales

I like Badger Maps very much! I use it almost every day in my business to organize my day!

Pros

I find it a benefit that I can plan my day the night before from my office computer but the next day when I'm on the road I can access the map on my phone and make changes on the fly.

Cons

Would be great if I could setup a default starting and ending location. Integration with additional CRM programs could help too.

April from Wholesale

A must have app for road warriors!!

I recommend badger mapping to all folks in sales

Pros

Antoinette from Tura, Inc.

Perfect for routing a successful territory!

This has saved me hours of driving by using badger! If you are in outside sales and don’t already know your territory or geographically challenged I would highly recommend this app!

Pros

It was very easy to upload all my accounts from an excel spreadsheet. It imported all the important information that I need to make a successful call. I’m a visual person so having the pins on the map help me tremendously. I have just moved into the state that I’m working in, so I am very unfamiliar with the territory, but this app has saved me! I needed help so I emailed customer service and they responded very quickly and very friendly!

Cons

I still can’t figure out the lasso. I lasso my pins and it won’t allow me to save it and route my territory on my iPad. I will reach out to customer service, I just haven’t yet.

Al from CAR Engineering

Industry: Machinery

Love this software for prospecting

Pros

I find Badger maps very helpful when prospecting while out on the road. It also helps me keep track of recent visits and contact names at customers as well as prospective new customers.

Cons

I'd like it better if I could have multiple contacts and emails per account.

Matt from Consumer Electronics/Renewable Energy

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Save time planning and more time selling

It’s make my day effective even when I only have a few minutes to prepare. Love it!

Pros

I love the organization. I can quickly and easily plan my day by using the lasso to mark out the area I’ll be. And it will calculate my route automatically. All I have to do is go! I feel confident knowing my time is being used effectively.

Cons

It isn’t set up to keep sold customers. I would like to use the lasso but exclude all past customers.

Andrew from P.F. Harris Manufacturing

I now have my routes planned and mapped out up to 10 weeks in advance with the fastest routes.

Pros

Love that it pairs with Waze. I have 10 weeks worth of routes already planned out. Love I don't have to map out my routes every weekend now. I'm also a big fan of the "optimize" option to get me through my routes without wasting time, money or gas. I would recommend to any traveling sales men. I drive 40K+ a year. Wish I had this sooner but glad I do now.

Cons

I am very pleased overall. But I would like for it to be easier to remove a stop of my route once I realize the account may be a waste of my time. It will let me delete the account when i a route is up but readjusting the route can and optimize is something I have to sit down and do in my hotel room at the end of the day to make sure it still flows with my next days route. Tough to explain this through text

Donna from Wright Sharp

Great program!

Pros

Badger has made it so easy to prospect for new clients. I map out all the target business types in an area and prospect away. As appointments are set, I'm able to add them to my route. I can optimize the route and let clients know approximate time of arrival.

Cons

I would like to be able to integrate with my CRM. Currently it only integrates with SalesForce which is too expensive for a small business my size.

Besmir from Bpal

Industry: Oil & Energy

Nice aplication

Pros

With this aplication you can find everythink

Cons

Need to update the last version of maps.

Kerby from Hearing Health Associates

Field Sales Essential

Essential and effective tool for field sales person. Virtual assistant and field sales management optimizer

Pros

The visual representation of my market space. The ability to canvass my market for opportunities from anywhere. The lassoing of of clients into routes automates my daily planning. The ability to capture and track key account information. The ability to track and weed out bad prospects. The ability search for specific entities and then have the visually represented by color on my map.

Cons

Wish I could search my catagories - specifically to identify key names within an account. Set a reminder and date for next follow up. Offline view of current route to use when out of cell coverage that also allows for saving captured data for uploading later.

andy from Pinnacle Acoustical

I have had a good experience with this software.

Effortless in arranging my trips.

Pros

I really like how you can just enter the addresses in and the software will arrange your trip for you.

Cons

When I used Streets and Trips, I could enter all of my inspections in and could see if there was an inspection that was in another county but close to the county that I'm working. I wish you could enter all of my appointments into the software and then pick which ones that I need to do according to the due dates that I have.

Response from Badger Maps

Replied February 2018

Thanks for your review and feedback Andy! If you'd like to put in all your appointments and due dates, you can also import a spreadsheet with all that information in Badger and it would map all your data and have the due dates saved as well. We're happy to help you out if you have any questions about it, just give us a call at 415 592 5909 or email support@badgermapping.com.

Steven from Kindred Biosciences, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Field Sales Logistics - Smarter, Faster Targeting

Very positive so far as I go through the learning curve and customize the system to my needs. I think that is a crucial aspect of the system and it's value. Being able to customize and change how the system is used based on my dynamic and as sales opportunities present themselves. It makes me look like I am super organized and I am ok with taking the credit and silently praising Badger Maps.

Pros

The badger system provides a solution to the painful reality that plagues most field sales representatives. Planning your day/week to run your account route in a way that maximizes your results and time. No sales person enjoys spending countless hours putting together the logistics that Badger provides in a few minutes.

Cons

Would like to see grid lines or be able to define quadrants.

Michelle from Biotechnology

Industry: Veterinary

I couldn't do my job without it!

My experience has been wonderful! They make it so easy to get help when I need it. They offer assistance on the phone, via email, chat, whatever works best for you. They offer suggestions, tutorials, FAQs. I have used and tried to use multiple routing, account management software programs over the years and Badger is hands down the very best out there.

Pros

Badger is extremely easy to use. I'm also impressed with just how many ways I can tailor it to fit exactly what I need to do my job. It saves me hours of planning time and gives me target lists I never would have created without it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software. I recommend it to every one I meet that has a job that requires them to cover a lot of accounts/geography.

Carl from Motleys Industrial

Badger Maps is AMAZING!

Just working smarter is the key for me! It has improved sales, time management, contact frequency, customer relations, I love it!!

Pros

Love the ability to search the area you are currently prospecting in for more prospects!! It is super simple to add new contacts/accounts and the route mapping is priceless!! Used to spend my time driving around in circles!! My efficiency has quadrupled and the sales numbers are the proof in the pudding!!

Cons

The only thing that I would like to change as of right now is the option to route potential customers, when you type in a keyword in places it will bring businesses that are related to that keyword but you can't route them like you can with your regular accounts.

Naomi from Distillery 291

Great Mapping Software

Pros

- Easy to make routes - Nice reports at the mid-level subscription - Easy to re-route based on traffic - Great integration with Waze or Google Maps

Cons

I had the mid-level subscription so the limited number of routes was obviously limiting when I wanted to create a 30-route map, however that would have been nullified if I had upgraded :)

Sarah from Furer Group of American Income Life

Badger Maps has easily increased my efficiency and sales volume in the field.

I've gained increased sales efficiency and volume in the field from Badger App.

Pros

My favorite feature is the check-in feature. Not only can I see clients around me, but when I drop by I can check-in so that I can leave notes about the meeting. If they're not home, I can make notes about visible vehicles, packages at the door, etc. so that when I drop by in the future, I know what I'm looking for. From the timestamp, I can also better gauge when would be the best time to drop by again. It's just a more efficient way to work.

Cons

Like all things in life, I wish it was a little cheaper. But the cost of this app has been more than offset by my increased sales volume gained solely because of it.

Jamie from Only 1 Auto Glass

Fantastic, I was able to see my customers on the map, in a view that helped me organize my customers

Pros

Lasso took, map, the ability to route. The ability to see my activity as I travel around town. The colors that show how long it's been since I've visited a customer. The ability to save when I contacted a certain customer last, whether by email, office visit etc

Cons

Pretty new user, still learning. As I learn about the ability to add notes to my customers I would like to know that I can download all of my customer data at any point to save myself. Is this possible?

Response from Badger Maps

Replied June 2017

Hi Jamie, Thanks for your feedback! Yes, you can get an export of all your customer data at any time. Just send us an email at support@badgermapping.com and we'll send you the export! Let us know if you have any more questions and feel free to give us a call at 415 592 5909.