Browse EyeOnTask Reviews

Graham from VKB Flour Mills

Eye On Task- Leading the way to business integration

Eye on Task speaks to every area with in a business from production, sales, quality, to a strong consumer focus

Pros

With Eye on Task the process of alignment in businesses between different departments within a company has become one of the greatest tools to make business practices more efficient.

Cons

Sometimes the data can be too much, which can lead to bottlenecks.

Reasons for Switching to EyeOnTask

Too many spreadsheets to manage, which always ended up with the wrong data being managed.

Ted from Ucodia

Flexible solution, Best value for money

EyeOnTask replaces several self developed tools and many Excel sheets. It makes the different processes easy and prevents mistakes. Especially the integration of the app for the fieldworkers with the back office improved efficiency.

Pros

EyeOnTask comes with an enormous amount of standard features which can be configured to the requirements. All features are integrated within the software but also over the different user interfaces like the web-interface, the apps and the plugins. Several financial features for the European market where missing, but added on my request within six weeks. The price model is very acceptable. For the company I advised the cost was even less than the "free" open source solutions when support was taken into consideration. There is good support although it is only in English.

Cons

The integration with other software is limited. A direct connection with the accounting software my client uses is not available ( currently solved with an export/import). I however had a good discussions with the people behind EyeOnTask and they are now working on adding a mapping tool. With this tool it would be possible for consultants like me to configure the connections with third party software.

Reasons for Choosing EyeOnTask

EyeOnTask is one complete system which can be configured to the requirements other than Bitrix where many plugins of different vendors are needed. And the pricing model is much more friendly than Syntess.

Reasons for Switching to EyeOnTask

The efficiency in the method of working could be enormous improved and mistakes prevented. An estimated 1,5 FTE is saved with the use of EyeOnTask.

Manish from Service On Home

Very Good services offering by Eye On Task to maintaining record of field workers. Thanks team!!

Pros

Capturing live record of the field workers.

Cons

Not at the moment. I'll suggest in anything.

Raj from Management Consulting

Great all round tool for small business

All in all a neat package for a small business which will help to ensure all aspects of providing service are managed.

Pros

Full of features and does the basics well. All aspects of quoting, assignment, scheduling, completion and invoicing are integrated. Chat feature is useful.

Cons

Limited ability to integrate with other apps such as Outlook and accounting software.

Malcolm from Securegates Inc.

Everything you need in Field Management

One of the challenges we faced as a company was being able to provide historical data relating to work done for clients in the past, images to verify last known state, and providing reports to the client in a timely manner. Using EOT, we were able to take a process which would normally take a day or two to prepare, and break it down to a few minutes. We are now able to immediately send clients reports as well as invoices for work done along with fieldworker comments and photographic evidence via a pdf file. You can also choose which images are sent and include links in your report, all within minutes of a job being completed by the technician.

Pros

Ease of Use Customizable Historical Data Storage Regularly Upgraded and Updated software Superb Tech Support Great Price Great Workflow - Lead->Appointment->Quote->Job->Invoice - All linked Fieldworker Tracking Work Scheduler Customer Portal Recurring Jobs / Invoices Expense Tracking Equipment Tracking Contract Management PayPal Integration QuickBooks and Xero integration

Cons

Still has a few bugs -Sometimes you may need to wait to have tech support resolve your issue

Price and Features Technical Support High price of other software

Derrick from Goldcrest Maintenance Service

Field worker app

we can manage out field workers, appointments and leads from the one software and its user friendly for our filed worker, was most impress that the field worker and the admin app for mobile device are independent of each other this allows me to run both at the same time extremely useful.

Pros

I have been looking for a field worker software for a number of years i have finally found the one for us the price is competitive, the technical support we are so impress with there service we can relax to know we do not need to look further, Thank you EyeOnTak i have look and subscribe to so many field worker software this software and support does it all for me Derrick Barrett Goldcrest Maintenance Service

Cons

I could not find any thing not to like

Reasons for Choosing EyeOnTask

choose EyeOnTask for a list of reasons 1) the product is well priced for its features 2) Telephone customer support back up with one to one support both for admin and filed worker 3) customisation of the product to meet our needs 4) product function quickly on all our devices

Reasons for Switching to EyeOnTask

I made the switch due to poor customer support software partly do what i need it do do poor customisation

June from Water & Drainage Services

Industry: Civil Engineering

3rd Month Review

I am very happy to be using your app only because of the support I have been given. Without your support I would of given up in the trail period.

Pros

Easy for the fieldworks to use after a small amount of inhouse training. Enjoy having all the info for 1 job in 1 place instead of looking for info in all different apps. The sales/support team are amazing. They help with any problem you may have and nothing is to much trouble for them at any time of the day (even with the time differences) Any adjustment in the app I have requested they have done to accommodate our needs(allowing us to edit completion notes)

Cons

The integration into QB's is a problem for me at this time. However your support team is assisting me. The address/map system you use is not always correct and before saving a job we sometimes have to look up the longitude and latitude on Google maps. Making monthly payments has been a problem for the last 2 months.

Reasons for Choosing EyeOnTask

Integration with QB's was the main reason I choose EOT other the other products I was looking at.

Lethabo from Venom Ridez

Missing Features

Makes projects run smoothly and efficiently. Easy to track down finances and Clientele data.

Pros

Ease of use and it's interface is simple to use

Cons

The only option that is not there and would be helpful is the option to have inside jobs. Tasks that are to be done by management or the inside team that doesn't involve sales or customers. For example our advertising team could plan a new strategy for marketing and that tasks has to be put down in order for management to track the progress.

Ease of use

Andreas from Consumer Services

No paper work any more!

It helped us to get rid of all paperwork and move it all to digital. We saved a lot of time and money. We can now schedule recurring jobs ahead and assign them to field worker’s calendar. Our field workers love the app which they find very friendly to use. The update between the administrator pc and the app is instantly which makes the communication between the administrator and the field workers more efficient. Whenever we needed some help, the Eyeontask support team was more than willing to help us.

Pros

The software has a very responsive and easy to use interface and app. With the newly added calendar feature, we can now plan and manage our field workers day ahead of time. The software has more than enough features to use, like collecting payment on the field, track the service history, customer electronic signature, job time tracker, quotes and estimates, billing and invoicing, dispatching and more..

Cons

Maybe the inventory module needs some extra features but we don’t really use it for now.

Jolize from Lariat Technologies

Eye on Task - works

I really do recommend this to other companies that need to get a system for the admin and field technician to make sure everyone is on the same page and also that all the work gets done in time and your customer gets invoiced correctly. Their support is one I really do like as I always get assistance and feedback within 10 min.

Pros

This program is so easy to understand and setup. I only showed my employees one time how to use the program and they understood and the whole company is on the program using it

Cons

I can't say that there is anything that does not work for us as all is perfect for our company

Reasons for Choosing EyeOnTask

As Eye on task is covering all aspects of our company and this makes it so easy to micromanage and to make sure each employee are happy and know what is going on in the companies day to day business. Who needs support and who needs call outs and who is in meetings

Claire from T B Decorating Services Ltd

The best app I've found

We needed an app to organise our work and scheduling. It needed to be exactly what I needed for our painting and decorating company and it offers everything and more. On top of that the price is exceptionally competitive which is fantastic for a small company like ours

Pros

I have been looking at a huge amount of apps for the last 3 years and either they was too expensive or didn't do what I needed but now at last I've found your fantastic software. I'm so pleased to finally find what we needed from an app, I've literally trialed hundreds of apps and eye on task is the best I've found

Cons

Nothing found yet, it all looks good so far

Reasons for Choosing EyeOnTask

Great customer support, ease of use, low price and overall a brilliant app with everything you could need to run your jobs, organise your team and keep track of everything

Akbulut from Trio Deniz

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Perfect solutions and superb aftersales service

So far so good.

Pros

We found it very easy of use, although there are plenty of new features that we find on the app and we are implementing those features to our business. All in one solution finally, everything is in one place, reducing the number of processes and paperwork. Our dependence on ms office and emails is getting less and less every day. Our clients love the customer portal and we are getting fewer calls every day from our clients who were asking for progress information on jobs because they can follow every bit from the customer portal with their accounts. Only this feature is enough reason to use Eyeontask. We are extremely pleased with the support service that are reacting in timely manner.

Cons

It would be nice to have some more custom reporting features.

Reasons for Choosing EyeOnTask

Good features and reasonable cost

Reasons for Switching to EyeOnTask

Limited features, expensive and slow service

Deepak from Khetan Cable

Most affordable Field service management software

Pros

Its attractive design and simple navigation across the pages. Packed with so many features like Job management, Invoicing, Inventory, Quotation,Payment, Map, Customer Portal and most import part is ready to customise for your needs.

Cons

It should have customisable dashboard as per industry's need

Daniel from Multi-Services DD

Industry: Facilities Services

My experience

Organizing multiple job/contract. better tracking of overall operation.

Pros

The way the scheduler is displayed is really nice, clear to operate. That was why i needed Eye On Task in the first place...to organise my multiple little contract/job and it does exactly that for me which means, more reliability for my clients and a clearer schedule for me. Everything is synch with the app from my desktop PC. Just give it a try!

Cons

Surely since nothing is perfect but its actually more than i need. Maybe some other online payment method for the invoice system...apart from paypal.

Chinmay from Urban Beverages

Great product and very supportive team

Pros

Excellent product and the team is cooperative and accomodates the changes / enhancements requested as and when required. The system is very well designed and has most of the features required to keep an eye on the pending tasks and the field worker who is assigned the task.

Cons

Managing orders is still not upto the mark as required by us, but as such that is not our core requirement too. We take any orders received and make a task for the same. But having a full functioning order management along with tracking of the orders and where abouts would be like the iceing on the cake.

Sandeep from Securizen

Industry: Security and Investigations

Overall Support is too goo and people hear what you want to say and accept if some feature is missing and ready to get it developed. Happy with the way overall experience dealing with eye on task

Pros

Dynamic Scheduling feature of team through calendar

Cons

Payment gateway integration... can have other payment options apart from PayPal

Reasons for Choosing EyeOnTask

Responsiveness and willingness to help from sales team

Reasons for Switching to EyeOnTask

The features that were show were not delivered and attitude of support team make us think to switch after spending 1 year time with the software

Marinos from ASTRAPI GENERAL CLEANERS LIMASSOL LTD

FIRST TIME I FIND SO GOOD TEAM AND APP

everything from crm until gob planning

Pros

very easy programm

Cons

very helpful staff, and reliable, I recommend them 100%

Colman from CTS Computers

EOT Review

Before EOT we were manually managing Jobs, invoices and all aspects of the business. EOT allowed us to streamline the business into more functional flow

Pros

The ease at which you can deploy job and manage the flow

Cons

Its security, would like if MFA was introduced that way it could be used to manage more Critical Customer Data

Reasons for Choosing EyeOnTask

its simple functionality and that field techs could access on mobile devices. Simplifying the closure of Jobs

Ravi from Sizzling Cooing System

One of the best software for AC service Industry

Pros

There are many features those we like but its quotation and invoicing feature is most important for us. we spend lot of time to create quotation and remembering HSN code for different product was also difficult. Now we are able to create and send quotation directly from software and invoicing is super easy.

Cons

As of now it fulfills our all essential requirements

Marinos from H.M.K EYESCAN Security Systems

Best Mobile Workforce Management Platform

Pros

A Workforce Management platform with time-tracking needs for any size of company . Easily create employee schedules, track time, attendance, manage your leads, invoices and inventory with EyeOnTask. Instantly access all your data via desktop web browser or mobile devices.

Cons

Integration with Outlook calendar would help

Martin from Navitec

Great App

Pros

Simple to use and very responsive, its help us keep in contact with our workforce, knowing where they are up-to and live status of the jobs.

Cons

As this software is new there is some functionality missing but the road map they have looks great and can't wait to see what comes next from the team

Alfred from Qonsultfirm

Amazing features for affordable price

Pros

it has an amazing features covering most of needs of any type of users , it is affordable and will not cost you a fortune like other silutions

Cons

it has to improve in financial impact , it would also nice if reporting engine is more editable

Suzi from Freetime Cleaning & Maintenance

a great system

Pros

It's easy to use and has the functionality we require. Migrating from another online system was easy and any questions/problems were quickly resolved.

Cons

my only issue is the calendar doesn't sync with google currently..

Rama from Smart-bis B.V.

Eye On Task

With EoT I could simply create a job for a fieldworker and send it to him. I create jobs in advance and provide this to other field workers. It was easy to use, straightforward, fast and saved me a lot of time.

Pros

The user interface and overall usages was good.

Cons

There are no cons to this software. I do think, some more guidance would be great.

Ronis from KIK TRADING TLD

Great software

Pros

quick support, value for money, User Friendly

Cons

We cannot integrate eye on task with another software. we need API

Jean from Information Technology and Services

We are having better control on our business.

Pros

On first I would say User friendly and its custom form can be designed & used as per your need On the request they added Language support as well.

Cons

It should have more language support by default not on request