• Pros

• "Ease of use, pictures, and operation. Dispatching was smooth and reports are good."

• "Great looking User Interface. An extensive capability for options to customize. Overall a highly adaptable scheduling software. "

• "Its very easy to use both in the office and the field. Training time is very low for my techs. Not too many bugs. The mobile app is super easy to navigate and use"

• Cons

• "At times it can be unreliable. It also requires a high level of user intelligence. With proper training though these hurdles can be overcome "

• "The road-map process for new feature requests can be vague at times. However, I appreciate that there needs to be a business case and relevance for other business users."

• "Nothing. They have worked with me every step of the way until I reach my goal. Be it a problem that needs to be fixed or a feature request."

Browse FieldAware Reviews

Davina from Fleming Complete

FieldAware makes it easy to manage field crews

Overall we now easily dispatch field techs, export/import time sheets into our time payroll system, and can locate associates for a more efficient mid-day dispatch.

Pros

FieldAware is visually easy to read, quick to dispatch and the setup and implementation is quick.

Cons

I least like that a team can't see their dispatch and only the Team Lead can see the dispatch. Also, the Team Lead must clock an entire team in. Sometimes team members arrive at different times, and in order for the team to know where they're going they must talk with Team Leads rather than look at their IT equipment.

Traver from Precision Temperature

A solid field service customer management software

Not a whole lot to share that I didn't above. We have processes to help us keep track of marketing expenses and income, though it's not built into the software itself. We've made it work. From a day-to-day basis I have no complaints about the software. Things work as they should, and it's easy to figure out what you need to do on your own, so there's no constantly calling support like with some other software we use in the office.

Pros

It's pretty easy to navigate. Jobs are in a nice big list. We've got years and years worth of customers. I've gone through the list many times over organizing and categorizing our customers after I joined our company a year ago. It's easy to sort through the customers with the search feature, and the itemizer allows our techs to better organize our parts cost. The scheduler itself is really handy and a great way to keep an eye on who is where.

Cons

FieldAware has a lot of features we use, but it's also missing a lot of really crucial features other softwares like Service Titan have. Right now there's no automatic text messaging when a tech is on the way or to send a review link. If you choose to sign in via the app, you cannot use the desktop. Or so I'm told, haven't tried that personally. If a technician is assigned as the secondary tech, and not the lead, jobs don't show on their app, so we have to text the assistant techs to tell them where to go. It's a solid software for it's capabilities, but it's missing a lot of features that we really could use.

Reasons for Choosing FieldAware

Service Titan is too expensive, so we've decided to stay with FieldAware for the time being.

Not For Everyone - But They'll Swear It Is

We did not benefit from it.

Pros

I loved the sales pitch. That's where my interest ended. We ended up paying into the triple-zeros for our "trial" period, which is fine, if it would have delivered as promised. They were very friendly, and they do a great job on presentation. I'm sure that their software would work nicely for a company who didn't have customers with guidelines on how they want their deliverables or for a company who was just using it for dispatch or internal purposes.

Cons

Everything we tried to explain about our company ended up with their sales department telling us how WE could change to fit the software, not how we could use the software to make our lives easier. We wasted countless hours of payroll time and company resources to find out that there's absolutely no reason a company in our industry would use this software. But even as we canceled and stopped taking their calls, they swore up and down that if we would just give them a chance (that we more than generously did), they'd make it work for us. After spending all the time and money, we still get sales calls from their team, who act unaware that we were ever customers, and who will tell us about the amazing trial offer. They're pretty unaware for having the word "Aware" in the title of their application. They thought we should recruit our customers to accept their style of deliverable, regardless that we have contracts that stipulate how our deliverables are presented. Bottom line is that this software will only work if you are using it with internal customers who are all ready to adopt their way of thinking. You can't get them to understand that there are contracts with big companies who want things done a specific way because the Field Aware team thinks that their customer is always wrong. It's expensive and doesn't work for our industry.

Joseph from Advanced Refrigeration HVAC Inc.

Fieldaware Review

Overall, fieldaware has been a great fit for our company . It has decreased the time it takes us to invoice, helps us keep detailed records of completed jobs, helps us track/schedule jobs and has enabled us to increase back office efficiency.

Pros

Fairly easy to use and set up, web based so no software required. After using it for several years have found it effective and they are improving and adding new features. Relatively stable.

Cons

Like all systems there is still room for improvement. Would like to see a little more customization in certain areas. Does take some thought to set up, good to have at least someone in your office that can become your resident expert. Have had the occasional issue but they usually get fixed fairly fast. Have found the quality of pictures, especially documents needs to be improved. Would like to see the pricing a little more competitive.

Great after recent improvements

At first I was disapointed, as said above after the recent updates it has now turned into a fantastoc product which is great, easy and smooth to use daily!

Pros

I use this software on a daily basis for my job. After the recent set of updates it has improved it hugely. Now is a lot less clunky to use and now does background syncs so jobs and be completed and you can browse your next jobs, before you had to wait for the completed job to sync on a sync screen. It lays out clearly what lies ahead for the day or the week. Also great little features like calling the customer though the app and the passthrough to google maps feature.

Cons

Fieldaware seemed to have ironed out all my cons about the app. Keep up the good work guys!

Shelley from Hydramet

Industry: Industrial Automation

until recent we've had no support

unfortunately it doesn't help us do what we would like to do with the report side

Pros

Concept is good ease of access, app appears user friendly for the technicians. requires big changes

Cons

• Reports are not very readable • Appear too condensed • Hard to decipher headings from reports. • The name of the Task needs to perhaps be a different font to the description Logo appearing Blurry The reports are printing out with half the task on one page and half the task on another when there are attachments; we need our reports to be more streamlined and clearer for our clients to read. There are too many dark lines, box lines and shaded areas in the reports. Will there be an option for print preview. we don’t have the option to delete a task. How can we or FieldAware staff set up an automatically generated notification email being sent to the administrators (office based) that notifies us when a job has been closed out on the field? There is nothing to advise a job has been completed and ready for invoicing and reporting. When a Job is Completed in the Field it will be synced back to office, but there is no notification feature. Where do you see Add Fields? Additional Fields are Custom Fields which I outlined above. If you are on a Page and see Additional Fields with a White Plus inside a Green Circle, click the Circle to show you all available Additional Fields which can be added to that page. You may not want some Additional Fields to appear for example. What I’m chasing is an area that doesn’t show up on the report where both myself and the techs can write information that is specifically for the tech and the office not the customer. The device fonts don’t appear to be universal either, when I try to change detail in PDF it states the current font is not available. Can you advise on how this can be amended? As the reports don’t look professional with different fonts now.

June 2016

Craig from Elite

2.5

June 2016

Used to be amazing ... now there are more problems every release

Pros

They are an all in one solution for small to medium service industry businesses.

Cons

Too many problems. When I started using this software 3 years ago, they were great. The only issues for the first 2 years were the omission of a couple of key features; they did however listen to the customer needs and start to put those features in the software. They even kept you updated on the process of those features. Then I'm not really sure what happened ... they started making changes to things that worked perfectly fine, and you will rarely see any feature you request ever even considered. Whit them changing things; that would be fine, except, when they change them, they don't work! I have had more support issues in the last 5 months then I did in the first 21 years multiplied by 2. And I am not talking about small inconveniences either; 3 days now my system has been down (COMPLETELY) for up to 4 1/2 hours! And they don't seem to care either. And when I say that I wasn't talking about small inconveniences ... that doesn't mean they don't have them! There are sooo many things that we just figure ways to work around on our own that we shouldn't have to. The support staff can basically do nothing if you don't have 3-5 jobs that you didn't make any changes to, as examples; as well as multiple screenshots from a mobile device. All in all ... I am really pissed that the last 3 years of my documents are tied up on their server ... if it weren't for the PIA of migrating past invoices, photos, paperwork, and EVERYTHING else ... I would have already stopped using them.

John from Home Decor GB

Industry: Furniture

Field Aware

Pros

It has provided the framework to plan our activities from local to national in a scalable fashion. The ease of data capture from the end user (installer in the field) means that trend analysis provided by the system has helped us cut waste & malpractice from the business saving costs. Strongly recommend for any business wanting to modernise their processes!

Ben from Beta Solutions

Industry: Facilities Services

July 2016

What has happened????? It all started so well, now everything has stopped?

When we first implemented the system all was well. We had a couple of issues but their support team were great. After 3 months we integrated the system with 3Plenish (at the recommendation of FieldAware) to manage the inventory quantities and locations..... BIG MISTAKE. Since then the support from FieldAware has virtually disappeared and 3Plenish have been close to useless.

Pros

Simple starter system; great for those who have not used I.T. systems before on a daily basis. The mobile app is a doddle for the engineers.

Cons

No ability to manage stock quantities; hence the 3Plenish integration.

Lance

Industry: Restaurants

FieldAware Product, Services, and Applications

We have been in business for over 39 years; before Field Aware, our techs and service agents utilized paper work orders and emails to forward pictures and parts requests.We averaged +300 "paper work orders a week!" In June, 2013, we research numerous companies that offer electronic "paperless" work orders, asset/parts management, invoicing, job site history, pictures attached to each job, etc. Field Aware was absolutely the best choice among all the companies we spoke to- and the best R.O.I. than any others!

Pros

Excellent Technical Support Immediate Followup ( since Sept. 2013, the average return call from Field Aware Support was 15 minutes!-) Program Dept. Outstanding- will help create the system specific to our business Continuous Upgrading the system

Cons

If parts are requested,and the task is marked, should be able to send email to office- otherwise we have to have someone review all the pending jobs.Make a mistake a "delete" a a job, it is forever lost in the clouds! Business Works compatible>

Keith from K&E Flatwork

customer service and customization!

At K&E Flatwork we are the largest residential flatwork company in the KC Metro area, and we have a growing commercial presence as well. We use FieldAware to schedule all of our jobs. The desktop web-based app allows me to create and change plans as needed. And the mobile app keep our crew leaders informed about job schedules, addresses, contacts, etc. and allows them to access plans as well as builder and city specs. Finally our accounting office uses the completed job reports to help them bill accurately. FieldAware has been an extremely stable and reliable platform for us, functioning without fail and providing good standard features. But I am particularly happy with the ability to customize fields. this allows us to use fieldaware for needs that may be specific to our industry or our company. Finally, I take advantage of the technical support line -- real live people! -- about once per month. I get quick, clear responses from friendly experts. Recommended!

Pros

Customizable. Stable. Great customer service.

Cons

I'd like more options to control reports and filters.

Chris from Aegis Energy Services

Smooth Scheduling with excellent features

Smooth scheduling Up to the minute information Happy Technicians with efficient days

Pros

Before working with Field Aware my company suffered from numerous scheduling issues as well as a huge issue with our technicians ability to communicate with home base effectively. With Field Aware we not get up to the minute information through syncing as well as the ability to create effective schedules for our team and maximize their work days

Cons

The ability to customize is extremely limited. My company loves to put our own spin on software and unfortunately Field Aware does not allow us much control. While this is a negative the amount of features that exist in the base version is more than enough to meet our needs

March 2015

Steve from Reynolds Machinery

March 2015

Fieldaware is easy to use

Pros

We've been a happy Fieldaware user since 2012. It's easy to use, especially for the remote users, and adaptation for our technicians was a snap. Fieldaware is virtually "bugless" and new releases are filled with enhancements. The best software feature is the tight link between customers and assets (serialized machines in our case). Fieldaware as a company has some of the best tech support and documentation I've ever experienced.

Cons

Fieldaware's reporting features are limited but I'm told a new report writer is coming soon. Also, they consider timekeeping for a "crew" (only one crew member can log time for all members) as a benefit, but we feel it's restrictive and cumbersome.

Heather from Allied Glass

Bringing it all together!

Pros

Excellent organization of jobs, scheduling, invoicing, reporting. We don't need to look anywhere else for all the information and services we require to run our business with efficiency and productivity. Easy to use, great tech support and always improving with updates and new features. This software has closed all the gaps and brought techs in the field and office staff together on the same page. I highly recommend FieldAware.

Chris from Intech Fire and Security

The sales department do their job very well but in reality the product cannot do what they claim, customer service is dictated by when your bill is paid and if you say you wont pay because of faults you are threatened with legal action

The software could be great if managed correctly but their back office team have no care about customer service. Please either avoid or ask all of your questions multiple times and get everything in writing. what help we have received too a long time and a lot of complaining to get, once we received it we spoke to just one person that knew what they were doing,

Pros

The software WHEN it works is good, adding photos into job sheets is easy and creating job sheets on the fly is good

Cons

I cant say this enough, their customer service is catastrophic, it is all based around money and not customer satisfaction, we had three weeks where the app wasn't working correctly and kept loosing data, we didn't get an apology or any financial reduction, when we refused to pay until we were up and running i was told that in their terms and conditions it states you have to make payment regardless of system issues, down time or complaints. You will go through periods of time where the app crashes a lot. It doesn't integrate into sage like the sales team stated. The sales team sold us the perfect package, i believe they now don't exist as a department because of the issues with miss selling. It is very expensive for the service provided. if you request for your data to move to another company...GOOD LUCK

Ben from 1 Hour Drain

This software has allowed our company to automate all of our process with ease

Pros

Cons

The mobile web software is not 100% workable in all browsers. This is the only area that needs work. If I am away from my laptop and trying to schedule work for my techs after hours it is not easy for me to use my phone or ipad

Andrew from No Problem Heating & Cooling

Fieldaware Business Review

We have run our Business with this software for many years and it has worked well

Pros

Cons

Tailored to Commercials Contracting. Would like it to interact with quickbooks better and be more Residential Contractor friendly.

Diane from small business

There could be some changes they need to make as other software is easier to use

Pros

It is a good Scheduling program. - easy to use in the mobile app. Gives us the ability to access all documents

Cons

I think they are charging too much for multiple users . I don't like that you can't delete things after they are created by mistake. Customer service is not consistent on there advise. Setting up the software to track key customer information is difficult, and report design is very limited.

Chris from Aegis Energy Services

Industry: Environmental Services

Technician feedback immediately in your hands

Faster feedback in the digital age

Pros

Field Aware allows for our technicians to quickly relay their feedback to the home office. With the ability to quickly read and reply to their comments the overall efficiency of our service office is greatly improved

Joshua from Aegis Energy Services

Industry: Utilities

Great for techs

Pros

Reduce paper, increase accountability on job sites, expedite tech notes from on-site field visits.

Cons

Limitation of app, to one device. WOuld like to have the user sign in to their cell phone and iPad.

Hope from Diamond Asphalt

A field service software with a a large capacity for customization

Pros

Cons

We had some issues with the field crew syncing correctly. At times the program would glitch and close out. Would like to have seen a bit better of a layout on the main dashboard for viewing jobs in the que.

Brian from 5-Star Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

Field tech perspective. Limited functionality very quirky.

When we first implemented this program we discovered very quickly how limited this program is. Poor integration options. Not modeled to improve field performance in ways you might expect from typical service management software. Mostly just a fancy way to dispatch calls. You can only see 10 previous calls in the history. Syncing is disasterous and cumbersome. It takes a long time between functions to sync which can frustrate a busy facilities manager or store owner trying to get back to work. No internal integration. Information entered into one section of the system does not populate to other parts of the system where it would be helpful. This software is very frustrating to both field and office personnel. From a service tech perspective this program is a hinderance to customer response times and satisfaction.

Pros

It can be deleted.

Cons

It is nothing like presented.

BILL from Ike's Air and Heat

1.5

July 2016

Meh...I have moved on to another vendor

Pros

This product is great for dispatch, but for invoicing it has flaws. I talked to them for help on invoicing and payments and they claimed that their product isn't made for that. But if you look on their website, they claim to have the best thing since sliced bread.

Cons

If you look on their website and talk to them, they will sell you the world. The invoicing is pathetic on this software. That's why I left.

March 2012

Rick from Cooling Services LLC

March 2012

Fieldaware ROCKS!!

Overall I am proud to recommend Fieldaware to any company needing this typre of service. If mobility, accountability, efficiency and professionalism are important to you, then this group can provide it for just a small monthly fee. 5 star service with a young company that gets better with each release. I'm looking forward to seeing what else these guys can do, im sure i will be impressed.

Pros

FieldAware ROCKS! Since day one signing my contract I have been nothing but impressed with this company's SAAS and their employees. The software has streamlined our business and made us much more efficient. We are even thinking about expanding into other territories -- something we couldn t have imagined before. The people behind the scenes are knowledgeable, responsive and simply a pleasure to work with. I cannot say enough about this group. If you have a business that needs to be mobile and professional, then this is the service for you!

Cons

Even the cons arent really cons, simply opportunities for the support team to do what they do...and they are very good at what they do!

December 2011

Michael from Cross Group

December 2011

We highly Recommend Fieldaware

We're a specialist refrigeration and a/c contractor with 7 engineers in the field doing preventative maintenance and ad hoc service calls.We wanted a field service automation system that was proven in the field, had mobile apps that would work regardless of connectivity, and would allow us to adapt our work order to suit individual client needs without custom development. Fieldaware ticked all the boxes.We used their free trial and tried the system for 2 weeks before we decided to proceed . Fieldaware helped us to load all of our data into the system, and with online training we were up and fully functioning within a week.The system has been everything we hoped it would be. One of our engineers was on a Blackberry, but he got a droid phone and is loving it. FieldAware helps us make informed decisions about our service business--based on our service business! I would have no hesitation in recommending FieldAware to another service company.

Pros

Easy to use for both office staff and field engineers. It has a flexible workorder. Available anywhere/anytime via browser or smartphones. Reasonably priced with no upfront costs.

Cons

No blackberry version.

Fieldaware has nearly killed my business

Pros

Theoretically, Fieldaware would save time, and money, if it is working properly. When it is functioning properly, Fieldaware is easily searchable; real time; shareable; and great for dispatching a medium to large crew.

Cons

Constant issues, sometimes taking weeks to have resolved. For instance, last month many of our jobs were vanishing without a trace. This month only the lead technician can 'see' the job. Any other crew members must be notified by other means that they have a posting. We have had the equivalent of one staff member designated solely to overcoming Fieldaware issues.

Sean from Blacks Chimney and Fireplace

Industry: Facilities Services

LISTEN TO THESE REVIEWS!

Starts off strong with sales and customer service. Once you actually get past the learning the complicated method to using the program and actually find out all the glitches, they no longer want to respond. Typical response you start getting is "unable to duplicate". My review is almost EXACTLY like all the other ones. Add a user? price goes up. (understandable) delete a user? price doesn't go down. Didn't realize that's what the contract meant? no problem, you can just keep paying for it because it auto renews.

Amy from K & E Flatwork

Need to have access to delete customer and other things.

Pros

Once set up it is easy to use. Easy to enter my jobs I need to. Easy finding the jobs after I enter them.

Cons

We need to be able to delete customers and delete other functions. Either that or have an archive section for them.

October 2014

Tammy from Southern Comfort A/C and Heating, Inc.

October 2014

It works well

Pros

I like the accessibility of it and the Customer Support staff. The software is in constant upgrade, which can cause issues to arise, but the Customer Support team is phenomenal. They address any issues that come up quickly and efficiently, even the ones I cause myself.

Cons

I would like it better if the layout format of the quotes, jobs, and invoices could be customized to a greater degree so that I could determine the text that is permanently on every form.

Chris from Etron Solutions

Pros

Dispatch board is great, easy use. Very little training needed to use the product. Easy to see on the screen. The mobile app is very user friendly and works good. The price book is very easy to set up.

November 2014

Daniel from Coffee and Tea Solutions

Industry: Industrial Automation

November 2014

One of the game changers in my business

Pros

I like the professionalism offered by every individual in FieldAware, be it the sales person, the on-board rep that works with you personally until everything is set just right, and last but not least, the tech support team is what I like best from FieldAware.

November 2011

Jason from Cross Group

November 2011

Cross Technical Solutions is a specialist refrigeration and air conditioning contractor to the pharmaceutical sector. We have 7 engineers in the field who divide their time between preventative maintenance and reactive service calls. We wanted a field service automation system that was proven in the field, would work regardless of connectivity, and would allow us to adapt our work order to suit individual client needs without having to wait for FieldAware development to make any change we might require. FieldAware ticked all the boxes. We had a trial basis with the system for 2 weeks before we decided to proceed. FieldAware assisted us with inputting all our data into the system, and with online training we were up and fully functioning within a week. The system has been everything we hoped it would be. It has allowed us to make informed decisions around our service business. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending FieldAware to another service company.

April 2016

james from residential management

April 2016

Cannot Reccomend

This is clunky, poorly though out software. Up until very recently, when scheduling work orders for multiple techs, only the tech assigned as "Job Lead" could see that the job was assigned to them on their mobile device. This means that the other technicians assigned to work on the same job cannot see that they have been assigned this work and, as a result, need to call into dispatch to see where they are supposed to work that day. Isn't the point of having this software to eliminate paper work orders and phone calls? Field Aware does not offer a lot of the features it's competitors are offering. Additionally, it is far more expensive then the competition. The good news is that FA realized that it was absolutely ridiculous for technicians not see a job they were assigned to and came up with an update that, again, was poorly thought out and hastily put together. The bad news is that the update is HORRIBLY buggy and has actually rendered the program useless. Work orders that are assigned to our field technicians by our central dispatcher appear... some of the time? We are experiencing an issue where (for example) if 4 jobs are dispatched to a tech, only 2 are received by his device and the other 2 simply will not populate. This has resulted in fragmenting our operations and requiring LOT more time placing phone calls to individual techs telling them what jobs to work on. Field Aware was weak to begin with but is not unreliable and useless. DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. We are currently looking for a replacement.

Judith from Toth Corp

Fieldaware

Don't know how we lived without this program before? really Online based accessible from anywhere Great tool for us to dispatch work to our crews Great for customer database Invoicing at a touch of a button Easy reporting Some of the cons: - would like to have our crews see the length of the job so they know how much time they have - would like to have a space where customer communication can be stored ie. contracts

Response from FieldAware

Replied August 2013

At this time you can add links to contracts that are stored in a Web-based or internal system. However, in the future, you will will be able to attach documents to the customer record directly. As we get closer to releasing the new functionality, we will make sure you are aware.

Leah

FieldAware is amazing!

This program has allowed our company to grow. We started out with two employees, 2 years later, we're now eight. The many features of this software allow us to stay on top of all our growing customer lists and increasing work orders in an organized way. It's easy to learn with many advanced features that will help us as we continue to grow. The best thing about FieldAware though is how it continually evolves, in many ways based on our suggestions! The technical help is immediate and effective.

Pros

Simple to learn, always improving.

Cons

No default tax setting, and difficult to carry out some requests with the ipad version.

Thomas from Comfort Control

1.5

2.5

July 2016

Very Basic and not for me.

Pros

Cons

Reporting is very limited, Customer service is quite bad.

September 2015

M from Commercial Maintenance Group, Inc.

September 2015

We installed/Implemented FieldAware found all kinds of issues and limitations

You have to delete and reinstall the app on tablet or phone all the time. There is no way to inactive or delete items...forever stuck in the item master. From the time we reviewed the software, signed the contract, through half way implementing our Sales Reps quit, the implementation employee assigned to us was moved and we are left with resources that are already over loaded. Jobs that need to have pictures attached takes forever especially if you are trying to upload more than two. FieldAware does not integrate with QB...they use a tool called Swagman to map data and create *.csv files that you have to then open and import in QuickBooks (slow and old technology!). You can't change the description of items and if you use Misc Item as place holders then you have to update both cost and price in different areas in the App. If you have more than one Misc Item then you can't distinguish between the item because you can't update descriptions! The solution is to either put the Misc Item in the notes area or allow employees to setup new items, which can't be inactivated or deleted.

Gerald from VENTTEX LLC

August 2013

You will not go wrong by getting this product!!!

I can not give you any cons about this company or product. I have used Field Aware for a year and it has been a great experience. The support staff is amazing... They are willing to help you and your business any way possible to make this product work for your company. The mobility of the product is the very best. I have tried other similar products and nothing comes close. Field Aware is constantly updating there product and providing new solutions that will only help your business grow and make it easier to manage.

Anna from Dog Pros

Anna from Dog Pros

They charge an outrageous amount of money compared to similar products that are far better. My Customer Service rep spent hours on the phone with their techs and none of the problems were ever fixed. In fact, every time they would try to "fix" something, it got worse. They never delivered what was asked of them. When I tried to break the contract, because I was not receiving what was promised, the threatened to sue me! I wasted THOUSANDS of dollars. They are terrible people.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Terrible customer service. Once you sign the contract, they don't care about you anymore.

Joyce from FieldAware

Innovative and easy-to-use mobile

Our technicians love this product and it saves the office time.

Pros

Native app that works without internet or cellular connections

James from Powerhouse Paving

promises promises - undelivered

They were able to present what appeared to be a fully functional and stable application. When we presented our needs in detail many times over, they agreed they could handle them in the end, they were unstable and unable to deliver. Pointing to the statement of work every time they denied their responsibilities, make sure your statement of work with them is a recreation of everything you need in the most minute and obvious detail or you will go for a similar very expensive ride.

Cons

They were unable to execute a working product to meet the agreements we had

September 2016

Ben from Beta Solutions Ltd

Industry: Architecture & Planning

September 2016

Has this company closed down? No answer from Tech Support, Sales or Accounts....

This has gone from bad to worse. Nobody returning phone calls, emails etc. I have even called the Sales dept and can't get through to them either.

April 2015

Jill from G&H Pest Control

April 2015

We are happy with the product overall but:

1)UNDER JOB SCHEDULING, we are unable to direct or assign additional techs to a job without typing information twice. Info shows up on lead tech but not on additional people asigned to the same job. This is a major problem for us. Takes time to add additional info and addresses. 2) How we enter the date is ok but input for time takes extra effort. Much happier with the old way.

October 2013

Kristin from D & G Excavating, Inc.

October 2013

Definitely an improvement over previous processes

I like that FieldAware strives to accommodate our requests for modifications and customizations. The app has been relatively easy to use for our drivers. The one con is that the customer names are very slow to load, to the point where we often have to wait 30-45 seconds for the drop down list to appear. This is frustrating when trying to enter orders as fast as they come into our office.

Daniel from Coffee and Tea Solutions

October 2013

The most complete service management system ever

Our experience with FieldAware has been excellent. My only worry with a cloud based system would be the saturation and sudden down times of their servers, but for as long as I have been using FieldAware I have not experienced not even 1 minute of downtime. I would certainly recommend this system to other companies.

October 2013

Brian from Pebble Technology, Inc.

October 2013

We have been using Field Aware for 8 months and are very pleased with the software. It is very user friendly and perfect for the field service environment. Constant upgrades/updates are a major plus.

Edward from Benchmark A/C

Benchmark A/C, Dispatcher.

The system works great, and your company is very fast to respond to any request.

July 2014

Richard from JVS Garage Door

July 2014

Product was completely misleading

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

The program did not work with our company. It did not do what they claimed it did. It doesn't integrate with QuickBooks. It's not user-friendly.

Ayman from Exceptional Restaurant Company

Customer Review

Great product, very helpful for our team.

November 2015

Tracy from Cathedral Plumbing

November 2015

I would NOT recommend this product or give it ANY stars!

We paid for this system and unlimited support to have it implemented. A year later the system is not implemented and we received minimal support to get it implemented. A product we could test was not even delivered. All we received was empty promises.