• Pros

• "The software has many features to help your business become more efficient and professional. "

• "For payroll purposes mainly. As we continue to move forward the program is one program for all in the service industry "

• "I like how all customer and employee info is kept in one place and we can log all customer communication as well as all things related to employees like, reviews, pay increases, attendance, etc."

• Cons

• "I would like to see the supply and inventories added into the software and profit and loss pages on the dashboard versus separate reports and separate entities. "

• "The learning curve can be a bit challenging but the trainers are very helpful and make a 110% effort to assist you thru the process"

• "We need to focus on the payroll - for sub Contracting - where we complete 1 entry for the payroll period. "

Browse Janitorial Manager Reviews

Kathy from Professional Maintenance

Industry: Environmental Services

Janitorial Manager Software was so easy to implement.

Much better communication supervisor and account activity. No show alerts are awesome best and easiest to set we have ever seen 25 yrs! The best customer service! Our employees upper 70’s and below are using this program with ease.

Pros

Ease of use. Comprehensive client information at your fingertips. On going friendly and professional service to any situation. Continued education and development on special request with no hesitation.

Cons

Why when when terminating a recurring schedule it takes multiple steeps to terminate a employee.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your feedback Kathy! We truly appreciate the kind words and look forward to continuing to serve you and help grow your business!

Amy from Fine Cleaning Services, Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Great additional to our company!

The timekeeping feature within JM has quickly become the most valuable tool for our company. It makes our payroll process a lot quicker, more efficient and with much fewer errors. The dedication of the JM team and especially our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has no doubt made the rollout of JM to our employees a complete success. We are now starting to use other features within the program, like Inspections, and are confident this will continue to improve our company overall, by streamlining our managers' inspections & reporting.

Pros

JM has been a great addition to our company! We started out using JM for the timekeeping feature. This aspect was fairly easy to set up and is extremely easy for our employees to use. The customer support team is great and the constant updates and emails with tips, links and other troubleshooting info is invaluable. This also shows us that JM is constantly improving its technology, which makes it even more appealing. There are many other features within JM that we have yet to implement, but we know each feature will only help our company grow and become more organized.

Cons

I am not a tech savvy person, so some of the processes to set up different tools within the program can be a challenge. I imagine it is much easier for people who are more advanced with technology than myself. Having said that, our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is an excellent teacher who shows patience with us during any training sessions we have. She is filled with tons of information about JM and is always available when I need her assistance, so it makes JM a lot less challenging.

Reasons for Choosing Janitorial Manager

We chose JM because it is specifically designed for Janitorial Services and companies within the cleaning industry.

Andrea from One Source

Great Concept But Needs Work

When I first got in contact with a customer rep I was so excited by the features available, but once we rolled it out to our employees and started to use it we had a lot of issues. At first customer service and our rep was amazing, but once we started to have multiple issues the customer service began to decline, where we don't hear back from them for 2-3 days. Overall I think with a little tweaking and user friendly updates the app would be great, but as of now our company is looking for other alternatives to help us manage in a more efficient way unless we can get what we need to run our business.

Pros

- great concept - has exactly what you need for a facilities business - customer portal - employee tracking - group messaging - overall great concept and IDEA

Cons

- needs a lot of user testing to get to the level of functionality needed - some of the settings are off and can't be used because you can pick and chose the level of access only employee & manager - managers can see all locations not just their location - app freezes and the updates aren't automatic needs to be deleted and downloaded again - trouble clocking in - setting can be a little confusing - web browser is slow - customer portal isn't available on app only messaging - employee messaging is off

Reasons for Choosing Janitorial Manager

Affordability, features , customer service at the time

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your honest review, Andrea. We constantly are not only adding additional functionality to the system but also updating/improving the system to be more user friendly and fast. This feedback is valuable and motivating for the team to help serve our customers better!

Rashaii from Happy Hands Cleaning Service

Very Good Software

I changed to Janitorial Manager because I was looking for software that allowed my workers to clock in and out and keep track of supplies without using many different software. This one suite has it all. My employees can request supplies, clock in/out, take pictures, and ask questions all from the same place. I can do evaluations, look at how much money in profit I am bringing in, AND reconcile reports all from one suite. This thing does it all, and I am seriously wondering how I got along without it. The price is cost-effective, and it doesn't break the bank. They have dedicated people who answer all questions and fix all issues, no matter how big or small. I seriously LOVE this software, and I am totally recommending it to all my colleagues in the cleaning industry.

Pros

This software is super easy to use. At first, it may seem a bit overwhelming, but there are people in their customer service who are dedicated to helping. They answer all questions you have, no matter how big or how small. The software is fully customizable; you can get however granular you want to. The software is super accurate, and the more info you put into there, the better it is! I would totally recommend this software to all my cleaning company owners because it is beneficial.

Reasons for Switching to Janitorial Manager

I needed something that does everything all from one space versus several different apps that are hard to keep up with.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your review, Rashaii! We really appreciate it.

Dave from Office Pride NH

A Quality product

This is the best overall software for janitorial service providers. The best thing about JM is the fact that they listen to user feedback and act on it. This is important from a user point of view because with each update or release as they call it, the software gets better and better.

Pros

Cons

I like the flow of the software the least. what I mean by that is there are multiple apps to accomplish different things and the customer portal and the app aren't linked.

Reasons for Switching to Janitorial Manager

Swept was way to limited and way to expensive.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review, Dave! We appreciate hearing feedback from our users.

Mike from Commercial Cleaning Services

Great software, great servicd

I really can't praise them enough. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the JM team have been fabulous to work with. Every time I have a question they are quick to respond and always have the right answers.

Cons

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review, Mike. The team appreciates hearing how JM has helped your business be more efficient and professional!

charlotte from MJM Facility Support Services

Industry: Warehousing

The Best!!!!

I love working with Janitorial Manager!! I love the fact that, they work hard to make this site run effectively!! Constantly striving for ways of improving!!

Pros

I like the fact that, I can enter in the Supply Order Forms , and all my information sections are covered. who's making the delivery- what's supplies will be delivered to the site- where the supplies will be delivered to. Also Work Orders- makes it so easy to keep records of all work performed. This is a very excellent way of keeping records for any task!!!

Cons

I cant say. Everything that I need the site to do, it does!!

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your review Charlotte! We love that you are enjoying JM.

ROBERTO from RobMar!42

Experience with Janitorial Manager

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a wonderful help getting the program implemented. She is open to ideas and has been able to make changes in areas with the IT department on reports and functions. We are currently working on some additional functions which I know [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will get completed not just for us but also for other service companies.

Cons

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review, Roberto! We appreciate hearing great feedback about our team and product.

Joel from Gwenlin Commercial Cleaning

Easy To Implement and Use

Pros

The ease of use has been particularly beneficial. Our employees have been able to download the app and begin use on the first day.

Cons

We would like to see a more user-friendly bid / proposal generator. We hoped that we could use JM from start to finish with our clients, but have had to stay with Clean Guru for creating the bids and proposals that we present to customers.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the feedback, Joel. Our development team is constantly working to make our applications better. We will relay that message to the team.

Daniel from Tantone

Industry: Import and Export

Easier and Faster

Easier for the employees to reach the goal to get the place clean.

Pros

It helps get the employees the schedule to clean which area in the building that they need to clean for the day.

Cons

None and also it’s difficult to get the supervisor to ask the employees to choose what place to clean for the day.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review Daniel!

Brittany from Boston Building Maintenance, LLC

Industry: Facilities Services

Updated app is everything we needed and then some!

Janitorial Manager's customer service is the best around! It's truly why we held on during the beta phase and different upgrades and I'm so glad we did as all the bugs have been resolved and this app is everything we have wanted and needed as a janitorial tool.

Pros

I love that it captured everything we had been doing on an excel template in a fast, user friendly app allowing us to maximize productivity and track efficacy. Allows for multiple users and customers to be added thereby growing with our business.

Cons

The web version requires a little more time and attention and not as user friendly as the app. When you email the reports, the photos do not align with the comments as it does on the app.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review, Brittney! We really enjoy hearing how JM is helping you grow your business.

Karl from ASO

VERY PLEASED

Pleased

Pros

My Janitorial rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] she's the best.

Cons

Some aspects of the navigation are timely.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review Karl! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Look forward to continuing to serve you as a client of Janitorial Manager!

Mark from Office Pride

Office Pride

Great benefits. Easy to use and usefulness

Pros

Great use of time with all of our staff. Communication is great

Cons

A little slow in developing. But have are working out all kinks.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your review Mark! We appreciate hearing your feedback.

Nicky from Nicky's Professional Cleaning

Great management service and customer support!!!

Accommodating and great customer support!!! Both of the reps that I worked with were very professional and knowledgeable! They went out of their way to help when needed, even after hours! Above and beyond customer support!!!

Pros

The geo-tracking and clocking options are great! The payroll reports are very easy to pull and save.

Cons

Sometimes glichy and or difficult to maneuver.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Nicky! We really appreciate hearing your feedback.

RICHARD from RED CLAY CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT

Management for tomorrow.

Good

Pros

The ability to conduct consistent oversight. It's ability to quantify performance

Cons

Lack of flexibility. And the inability to use a previous inspection result as a basis for a follow up.

Reasons for Choosing Janitorial Manager

Cost and customer support.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review, Richard! We really appreciate hearing the feedback and look forward to continuing to serve you!

Pretty good.

Pros

This is great for when you have a work force that moves from client to client a lot and want something that's stupid simple to use.

Cons

I was a little disappointed that it doesn't include payroll management or billing and invoicing.

Response from Double A Solutions

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the review! We do have features such as timekeeping and reporting now with JM. Feel free to reach out to your account manager! We would love discuss these features with you!