What are Jobber users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Jobber software through verified user reviews

• icon"Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too."
  • icon"Jobber streamlines the whole process of dispatching, time tracking, and invoicing and exports the info to my QuickBooks. Excellent customer support as well."
  • icon"Functionality, ease of use, very short learning curb and quickly integrated with my business."
  • icon"Technicians can't even look at the calendar to see where their next job is. This has been a very disappointing and huge inconvenience."
  • icon"I really don't have any major negative complaints on this program, once I learned the set up and got used to it."
  • icon"And if there was you guys would fix it before I could complain. We use Jobber every single day and we would be lost with out it."

Browse all Jobber Reviews

• Have you used Jobber and would like to share your experience with others?

Rufus

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Should have switched sooner!

Andy

Jobber is the BEST

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

Pros

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Cons

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Response from Jobber Software

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Replied April 2019

Marcus

Industry: Environmental Services

Good Software.....Greedy Management

Pros

I love how easy it was to set everything up and get started with this software. The calendar is great as well as many other features.

Cons

I HATE that I cannot charge our clients the credit card processing fee automatically. It is very time consuming to have to tell every single person to call or email the office if they want the 3% convenience fee added to their invoice and update their payment settings. This was supposed to make collecting money easy - not so time consuming and such a headache. I also HATE that management is so greedy that they would only allow pictures on line items in the most expensive plan offered. I was unaware that Jobber had a "bug" at the time I started using this and months later, half way through a quote, I suddenly discover I am no longer allowed to add pictures to line items without upgrading to the most expensive plan for an extra $100 a month. We only have 5 users and will never be interested in the additional features with the grow plan. It feels very wrong that Jobber would only give this option for $200 a month when numerous other softwares offer pictures for under $100 a month.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

I am reconsidering my choice because I am so disgusted that the very basic feature of adding pictures to line items has been removed.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

The scheduling with Thryv is a nightmare. They send notifications to clients every single time you do anything and is very obnoxious. The "advertising" is a complete joke and waste of money. It does not bring in business and they think they can charge a ton of money for it. Also, they were very crooked with the billing and try to continue charging for services well after they've been cancelled.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful that you're finding Jobber easy to use in running your day-to-day operations, and that you're enjoying the scheduling features. We are always eager to learn about how we can improve, and we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our team would love the opportunity to directly discuss your product feedback, and better understand how these features would positively impact your business. Our support team is available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email (support@getjobber.com). We would be happy to address your concerns about your subscription and feature changes.

Replied October 2021

April 2022

Perfect for lawn care

I run a 2 truck lawn care business with Jobber and we pack our days very full of work. I can build weekly/biweekly or one time visits easily, edit them on the fly and ensure everything is captured on the invoices. The payment portal for customers, the consistent branding across quotes, invoices and receipts and the payment options make my company seem like a much larger and more established business. The process is so slick that I am saving hours and hours of tedious work every week.

Pros

Job scheduling for the whole season is easy, and with automated invoice reminders and batch invoicing, I can get the admin side of the job done quickly and accurately so I can focus on other parts of the business.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about - everything works for me.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Chris! Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Our goal is to help business owners like you be successful by saving time and making running your business easier, so it's awesome to hear that Jobber is helping you save hours of work every week - it's music to our ears! If you haven't already, you can check out our awesome referral program! If you'd like more information, feel free to give our team a call at 1-888-721-1115. We'd love to hear from you!

Replied April 2022

Matthew

Bad jobber

Not but problems

Pros

It was a crm looks good and sounds good

Cons

To many issues scheduling is bad, they lie to get you setup. Any evidence for disputes jobber will fail.

Cheap

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Something better which is fine for scheduling but for receiving payments jobber failed to protect us and allowed us to be taken advantaged of.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there Matthew, thanks for reaching out to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you found some issues with setting up Jobber and using the scheduling tool. Our development team is always eager to hear how we can improve, so I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Our team has been in contact with you regarding your account, and we take these situations very seriously. If you would like more clarification or have any additional feedback that you would like to share, our team is available by phone at 1-888-721-1115 ext. 2 or via email at support@getjobber.com.

Martin

Jobber - a must have company working in the field

Jobber is at the heart of the business. Everyone know where to look for information; administration, scheduling, field service, accounts and customers. We have used it for 7 years and would recommend it without fail for any business running field operations.

Pros

Job recording is so easy - doing this properly means that the rest of the workflow becomes a breeze. The calendar makes it simple to review and update the workload dynamically. Quotes and Invoicing are no longer a chore! During invoicing, standard charges can be applied via dropdowns to speed up entry. Manual entry is just as easy. And the relevant charges are automatically applied. I then just press the button and it is emailed to my customer! The Client Hub lets the customer look at activity online and saves us time answering customer queries. It also makes us look good - an efficient company, well organised and customer focussed.

Cons

Whenever I have been faced with having a feature in the software, either I email the support team or someone has beaten me to it and the feature comes out in one of the releases of software. So, I have no 'cons' for the software. It works perfectly for the way I work rather than me having to adapt my business to work with it!

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Martin, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely, detailed review. We're so happy to hear that lots of your suggestions are becoming part of the program. Be sure to keep those great ideas coming, as Jobber has been and continues to be built off of customer feedback just like this. It has been a pleasure working with you for these past 7 years and we appreciate you trusting us to work with you. We look forward to being on your team for many more years to come. Have a great day!

Replied July 2021

May 2022

Jobber is perfect for my business

Pros

I like the real-time aspect of information being added and deleted immediately, I like the appointment confirmations and reminders being texted to clients, I like the automatic request for Google reviews the best.

Cons

I don't like that an invoice cannot be cancelled without the entire job having to be deleted. The system considers a job an "invoice"...they are not the same.

No automatic Google review requests

Response from Jobber Software

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad that you are enjoying using Jobber and if we can help in clarifying the link between Jobs and Invoices (as well as the option to adjust or delete an invoice) feel free to get in touch. You can reach us at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, support@getjobber.com, or by live chat. Have a great day!

Replied May 2022

Sharonda

March 2022

Look no further! Jobber is the winner!

Pros

Jobber was seamless to set up and start using immediately. The customer support is superb. Well worth the cost if you need to easily manage your customer's work orders. Love the mapping feature of the daily schedule. Also appreciate being able to customize many of the features to fit our needs!

Cons

When a customer fills out a job request, the information doesn't automatically generate into the work order.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

Unable to customize work orders

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Overall better system...like the integrations...less cost... better customization capabilities

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Sharonda, Thank you so much for your lovely, detailed review! If you'd like to chat about Requests or if we can clarify anything related to your account feel free to get in touch at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2. Have a great week!

Mariela

December 2021

Overall good but ...

Pros

I used this software for a year in a home cleaning business. I liked that you can get a file for each client with their jobs, so it's easier to find them in case you need them. And at the same time you can keep the instructions saved depending on the job. Also is friendly to schedule if you have different teams. The app is easy to use for workers and leave written instructions.

Cons

- The dashboard in the app is not good. I always had to login through the browser to manage the jobs. - I never could use the text message since it was not available in Australia. - Monthly/year payment is the same even when you don’t get all the features. - Reports are not sync with #job vs #invoice, so if you cancel your subscription you need to be aware about the description to find the correct job+Invoice. (jobs numbers are different than invoice number). - I cancelled my subscription few days before to don't get charged the year but they did charge to my card anyway. So I have lost the currency conversion change (USD to AUD). - I cancelled my subscription because I am closing the business, but they don't have a cheaper plan so don't loose all the data for the transition. for that I've switched to SERVICEM8, which you pay for what you use and has better features.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Because it has better plans and features.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there Mariela, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that you loved Jobber's features for running your home cleaning business. All of our product updates come directly from customer feedback, and we are always looking for ways that we can improve. I will be sure to share your product and subscription feedback with our development teams. If you have any further thoughts you'd like to share or are ever back in the market for software, we would love to connect with you! Our support number is 1-888-721-1115, and you can also reach out via live chat. All the best.

Replied December 2021

Joel

Industry: Utilities

Overall a great program

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Pros

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Cons

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Managemart has to many bugs. Once they get them cleaned up I will go back as it is a great program before the bugs. My main program I use is Lawn Pro because it has the best options but I can not find a program that has everything I want and need so I have to use 2 programs.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email (support@getjobber.com), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Replied September 2020

February 2022

Would highly recommend

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it has the option to track employees, and to send invoices to customers. This is most important for our business and I'm looking forward to get started in using this software with my team. Also the customer service exceeded my expectations! The representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very responsive, patient, kind, and helpful with all of my questions. The customer service so far is doing a great job!

Cons

I would say the fact that I can't easily transfer my google schedule to Jobber. Now it's going to take me more time to get my 200 customers up to date with the Jobber calendar.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for the kind words! If there is anything that we can help with moving forward please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, by email or live chat. We appreciate your trust in us with your business and are excited to be on your team! Have a great week!

Replied February 2022

Robert

Industry: Utilities

Inexpensive but same features as the big guys

Overall it's been excellent.

Pros

It does everything from taking a call to payment.

Cons

I don't like the fact that the office personnel are not free and unlimited as all the competitors. Each office staff is forced to be an individual user. We have 4 users being wasted on dispatchers alone.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

I used jobber with my last employer. When I opened my own shop I turned to what I knew jobber. Glad I did to. I had no idea all these other apps were charging around $140 per person. Jobber charges us less then that for the whole shop to use it.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Robert, thanks so much for your review and we're glad Jobber is doing the trick for your job flow from call to payment! We offer quite competitive pricing, but if you're ever concerned about the value you're getting from Jobber our Success Team is here to help and talk things through. Thanks again!

Replied June 2021

Frank

February 2022

Great customer/tech support

So far happy

Pros

Great customer/tech support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very professional.

Cons

A bit to many steps, could be streamlined

Expensive and not intuitive

Response from Jobber Software

Hey there Frank! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and share your feedback with us! It's wonderful to hear that you're enjoying Jobber and that you've had a great experience with our support team! I'll be sure to share your feedback regarding streamlining, and you're more than welcome to reach out to our team at 1-888-721-1115 ext. 2 if you have any questions. We'd love to hear from you!

Replied February 2022

Great Software Every Business Needs

Pros

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Cons

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

I ended up actually choosing Housecall Pro in the end due to the online booking

Response from Jobber Software

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Replied June 2019

Great tool

I enjoy using the program. Provides me with the neccessary tools I need in my everyday tasks.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ability to access documents digitally pertaining to the job anywhere you go. Also being able to clock in and clock out. Keeping track of your hours for each job.

Cons

The app does not give you all of the functions the website does. The UI could be improved on. Making it easier to use and being able to share the information easier.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your review! We're always working on making our app more powerful, so please don't hesitate to let our team know what else would be helpful for you while out in the field.

Craig

Industry: Environmental Services

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] PRODUCT EXPERT - outstanding

top notch so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent - gave an amazing overview and answered all of our questions

Cons

looking for more robust social media campaign tracking

Reasons for choosing Jobber

Have not chosen as yet, but getting close - seems easy and valuable

Reasons for switching to Jobber

need to be more standardized

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Craig, thanks so much for your review!

Jaroth

April 2022

Jobber a great software to manage

I really like this software but it can be better.

Pros

I like that the functions and tools are really useful to work, I think that some functions and tools here, are just for this software, and that's great because provide us something new and great

Cons

I don't that is difficult to understand some things, the graphic interface don't help us with and it may cause that it can get confused and annoying for some users.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Jaroth, Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us, if there is anything we can help to clarify please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at 1-888-721-1115 opt. 2, support@getjobber.com or by live chat. Have a great day!

Replied May 2022

Curtis

Great product for Home Service Companies

Pros

It does everything it says it does and the team is so great to work with

Cons

I don't know i haven't found anything yet

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Curtis! Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your kind words. We think you're great to work with too! If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at 1-888-721-1115. Have a great week!

Christina

December 2021

My favorite!

A great software for field based businesses!

Pros

This product was so easy to learn. They have a fabulous service department if you need support, but it fit my needs with no intervention necessary.

Cons

My one complaint is that it was difficult to import client information, mostly had to be done manually. Also impossible to export client details, must be done manually.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Christina, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the kind words and the feedback. We have taken your feedback and shared it with our product teams regarding the import and export functionality. Thanks for trusting us with your business and have a great week!

Replied December 2021

Maria

Fantastic product!

Pros

Ease of use, practical for maid services and staff

Cons

Sometimes it's a little confusing but at the same time it has so many features it can be a little overwhelming

Reasons for choosing Jobber

The price wasn't too bad and it had all the features I was looking for

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Maria, Thanks for the kind words, our goal is to simplify your every day so if anything ever feels confusing or overwhelming please get in touch with our Support team here at 1-888-721-1115 and we'd be happy to help.

Replied August 2021

Joey

Best value that I've found

It's been great, support is awesome and always responsive!

Pros

It saves us some much time in managing our team!

Cons

It seems to be built for managing employees but the team has helped me use it to manage subs.

Better value for us.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Joey! Thanks for the reviews, we're glad that you are enjoying Jobber and are happy to be working with you!

Replied July 2021

shobha

The BEST scheduling software and CRM platform

Absolutely the best experience. The Chat support rocks and the marketing and sales team is absolutely wonderful. I wish I switched to Jobber months ago

Pros

It is one the most robust softwares out there. I have used 4 already. Jobber is extremely easy to use once you take the time to set up right.

Cons

I would like to see an online booking feature associated with this software

Reasons for choosing Jobber

Many maid service colleagues use this and love it

Reputation

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your review, Shobha! We're very glad to hear things have been going well so far. We'd recommend checking out our online booking feature if you haven't already, where you can offer convenient online booking for your customers, and get them booked in your calendar faster than playing phone tag. If you have checked it out and have any feedback or questions, we're here to listen and help. Thanks again!

Replied June 2021

Rich

Jobber - MY Business OSS

My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business. It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Pros

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Cons

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

Workflow was stronger with Jobber for our business needs to support landscaping, homewatch, pool and storm readiness services on a single converged platform. However, we did keep Quickbooks for financial tracking and reporting.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

QRIDIT did integrate with other systems and processes supporting all of our business products. It was awkward in supporting multiple consumer services. It struggle to offer us a converged business system.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Kathleen

Software with the WOW factor

It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent. We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

Pros

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

Cons

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with. I like everything so far. NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

because it was head and shoulders above the others. Each had good points. But Jobber simply did it the best. Was the cleanest. Was the easiest. Was the most complete..

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Because Single ops took our money..and that is the only thing they did well...NOTHING worked right. From day one The knowledge base, what little there is of it, doesn't make sense, the program sucked and there was no help, ( the trainers didn't even know anything) lousy training, and it was truly the worst experience I have had with software and with a vendor in 51 years of business. If we had run a trial (which they don't offer-because they know if you did a trial you would NEVER buy it) we would have been done. They had a good, smooth talking salesmen. And broke all my own rules and bought it. Hook, line and sinker.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

Brad

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Pros

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

Cons

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%). Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel. Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours. This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it. They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job. The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Replied September 2020