• Pros

• "LawnPro offers this great software that is super affordable and has helped my business tremendously. I would recommend this software to anyone in the service industry."

• "It is pretty easy to set up although a bit clunky. Great for estimates and invoices and customer management and seems to be pretty customisable."

• "The ability to have clients view their invoices remotely. The ability to email estimates and to integrate maping information."

• Cons

• "Time tracking is a little confusing for payroll."

• "Still get confused on some things but that is just probably the technical aspect as we are older."

• "The time tracking / payroll assistance features are being upgraded but are currently a weak link."

Browse LawnPro Reviews

Lindsey from All City Property Services

Comprehensive Lawn Care Software - Constantly Evolving

As a startup we purchased a lifetime membership/subscription for an incredibly reasonable price. We started one property at a time and have well over 350 clients. Some clients, of course, are one timers, but we have the ability to access all of their information.

Pros

Our biggest use of this software has been for the preparation and follow through of estimates. The system allows the users to be at a property, complete quotes, send them to homeowners or clients, and recieve a response. You can save commonly used items or services to make it easy to estimate accurately. For example if you install black mulch constantly, you can save the material price for 1 cu yd mulch, the install price, or delivery price. There is a lot of flexibility. It also makes it easy to track through the system and to create quotes for homeowners that are consistent over time. We also use it for accounting and we can see payments, overdue notices, and all kinds of financial transactions. We connect our quickbooks and we run payroll from the software as well.

Cons

We signed up many years ago and the features were kind of rough. There are a lot of features that I don't think have much use. There are things like chemical sprays, a map feature which we've never utilized and some other kinds of reporting that we NEVER use. That may just be specific to our company and other companies may find it helpful, but for us, I'd rather improve the accounting and estimate part of the program. I also think it's hard to search within the system. Let's say you know you installed mulch and planted pansies and those notes are in your system. There is no way to find that homeowner unless you sort by date, know their name or address, or know the estimate number and find your way to them. I have blanked on a client and it's taken me quite a while do dig them up. I often have to go back between emails and our software. Other than estimates, I don't email directly from the software.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

At the time it was one of the most affordable Lawn Care specific products that we knew about and it worked for our needs.

Sean from Eastern Terrain Landscaping LLC

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent CRM software for new landscaping business

My experience with whoever is behind the chat bot has been exceptional. I’ve never had to call them and can do everything from the app or computer. They even get back to me within a couple hours on weekends.

Pros

It’s inexpensive and fairly simple to use. There are a lot of services on here that I don’t understand and would probably need someone to teach me how to use it. Customer service does get back to me quickly and the software engineers are quick to fix issue when they arise. Overall it’s a fine product for what I need right now.

Cons

It took some time to get used to navigating. I would like to see an estimate button at the top of the dashboard on the mobile app because that’s what I mainly use this software for.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Expense is less for lawnpro.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Better tracking and less time making estimates.

Tracy from Johnson lawn care and landscaping llc

Awesome year

Awesome and ongoing

Pros

Have been using this software for one year. Our revenue skyrocketed this year. Would recommend for anyone needing a software such as this.

Cons

Nothing I have found nothing to take issue with.

John from Lush Lawns, Inc.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Ok for the price

Pros

Fairly easy to use. They keep added features that help with daily scheduling and service options.

Cons

Absolutely no phone tech support. You have to text them if you have any questions or issues. They will not talk to you on the phone ever. No matter what the issue. There have been several software updates that have caused major issues in the program itself that had detrimental results in the billing system. As in services showing up on my copy of the invoice but not on the client's copy they received. It took months for them to resolve that problem after they said twice they fixed it. It cost me clients because they thought I was adding on service charges to the invoices after sending them. Three separate times this happened in one season.

Tyler from River City Property Maintenance LLC

Best software for lawn and landscape companies

I have been able to track my income, expenses and net profit much easier with LawnPro. Previously, I just had a gestimate of expenses. Now I can truly see how much I spend and on where I am spending the money.

Pros

I like how my finances and customers are all organized. I can filter out data and find exactly what I am looking for. The best feature is being able to upload images to my expenses. I take a picture of the receipt with my phone and then upload the image directly to the expense.

Cons

The only con would be how it try's to auto fill for services on invoices. Many times the service changes or the price changes, especially for snow.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

It appeared to be the most customized towards a lawn care company. I checked out yard books but did not like how I could not track my expenses out of it. It really only worked for tracking customers and invoices. Keep up the good work!

Kenneth from Olori Lawn & Landscape

Powerful System for tracking

Very positive. It has helped with everyone being able to access and see what is on the schedule and where the crews are in their daily route.

Pros

I like the fact you can track overall time at a specific customers property for the whole season. I like the heads up of the schedule for the week and month. Its also got a ton of great features for tracking customer relationships as well as for tracking maintenance.

Cons

The only downside I have found is for the financials it does not go in as much depth as Quickbooks, but I am still learning so I may have missed something that gives me more information that I am looking for.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Pricing because I liked only having one payment but I could add other features I wanted based on my personal needs and only pay for the things I need.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

I was not happy with the update they did, I felt it took alot of the functionality I used regularly out or made it harder to work with.

Douglas from Valley Lawncare LLC

Must have for anyone in lawncare/landscaping!!!!!

Lawnpro solves all my CRM needs, scheduling, hour tracking, before and after photos, invoicing, estimates, I use lawnpro daily!

Pros

There is too many amazing qualities to name just one, but to name my top 2 is the customer service is extremely fast, efficient, and effective! (To go into detail, one experience, i accidentaly charged something to my account, i text the help number and within 15 minutes my issue was resolved and I had a refund on the way.) My second favorite aspect is the app being on ios, the integration between using the website on my PC and the app on the go at the job sites, the job timer is amazing for tracking work hours and keeping track of average time on recurring job sites. The list goes on!

Cons

Having to go back to enter customers and properties, not being able to add them from the invoice or schedule page like you can on quickbooks.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Research and the trial of lawn pro, once i tested it i know it was the software for my company.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Zoho didn't suite my company, having a CRM and really swiss army knife of a toolkit with Lawn Pro was an excellent choice. Purchasing the product out right was an amazing idea, even if I was a little anxious about it at first.

John from Total Lawn Care

Excellent Software

This has been a good Program to use for my business. I have grown with them as they have grown. Streamlining the office side of my business has been very very good. Over the Years they have made the software program very good.

Pros

I have used lawnPro almost as long as I have been in business or almost as long as they have been around I think. There are 4 key things that I like most about the software. Customer Portal- I have had several customer's that have commented about how nice the customer portal is. Being able to pay there bill, view invoices etc. That is my main goal- Customer easiness of doing business with me. 2nd- Credit Card processing. Being able to get paid weekly now is a huge deal. 3rd- I am hoping the pausing visits during the off season will be the next thing I like. 4th- I really like the Updated time tracker. I used to use a app on my phone to keep track of employee times. But this is very slick now to do it right from the program. I basically only use LawnPro and a budget program YNAB to run my business now.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I like least at the moment. Maybe a wish- Being able to delete Emails or Text messages that have been sent from long ago. Or when you delete a customer from the program not have there name pull up in customer's to text or Email.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

I felt it was going to go places and do more things for my business than what QuickBooks would have done. I am glad I had decided to use LawnPro.

Thomas from Alpha Omega Lawn Care Services

Good product but a little bit difficult to learn all features

Good, I am glad I signed up.

Pros

I like the way that everything is laid out and compartmentalized making organization easy.

Cons

Software education and ease of use can be a bit of a road block. I don't know how to do something basic and have used it for almost a year.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

It was affordable and seemed simple enough for the scale of my business. It will be something we move on from but not until we are a bigger company.

Andrew from Bensen's Lawn Care

Great Value

Accomplishing exactly what I need it for

Pros

User friendly layout for new field operators. Affordable entry point

Cons

certain features and restricted unless paid for as add-on

intuitive design. & Free entry point up to 50 customers

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

non - intuitive design and poor customer service of old one

Dan from iYardCare Services

LawnPro Software Customer review

Pros

Lifetime support purchase was the reason for my purchase with this software. A colleague in the same industry as I had recommended I have a look at the features of this software and due to low beginning cost I purchased. I was a little worried that the software was international based but over the years of use I have noticed the developing team localise the software for Australian use which has been fantastic. The scheduling, financials, recommendations, reports and support have been very pleasing to me and my business. I would recommend this software to any Australian business in the broad range of lawn industry. This is an ongoing developing software that has all that I require and more to maintain an efficient business. Mobile software has been released over the passed year or two and am very fond of this due to being mobile with my industry. Tracking employee job completions and easy low mileage scheduled routes is such a positive cost cutting design I utilise when I can also. Seamless planning, easy reporting structure, efficient ways of quoting and invoicing all assist with the efficiency of my business. Thank you LawnPro and I look forward to our continued relationship.

Cons

There are multiple add-ons features which is a little hard to get my head around due to thinking I had these features already with a once off payment for lifetime use including all features and support but overall this has been competitive in pricing and I have not been altered in my decision to move to another provider. Support is internationally based but is still communicated within a reasonable time frame.

TODD from Thompson Lawn Services

Becoming the Industry leader

I have been using this just a short time now (switching from a previous software of 10 plus years). I really am excited when I see all the offerings such as completing, invoicing, even marking paid (if your client pays at time of service) right on the spot within 2 mins. of getting done with a service. The ability to estimate remotely and have a professional estimate to deliver within minutes of an initial conversation is perfect for me as prospects come up to my guys all the time in the field and I might not be there but can land an extra service or client right away. The client portal is defiantly a BIG plus. With most everything these days online, this feature makes things that much easier to communicate and complete tasks like estimate acceptances and payments. My guys find it easy to use the time clock and I like I can see it in real time. The support I am getting when I find a bug or something not quite as I think it is intended is exceptional! I am glad I ran across this and made the switch. As I grow, this software will help me and easily grow with me.

Pros

I love the real time information. If guys are in the field, I can see that they clock on to a work order right away. I like that the work order can be closed in the field right after service is performed and completed. I also like that the system can auto generate the invoice right then if selected as well as all the automations that can be set to notify the customer ( and me) after certain services or actions are complete. Big time saver. I can schedule, input, track, charge and collect payment all at the door of my clients. Real big time saver.

Cons

They are always taking suggestions and implementing them, so I can't really say this or these are cons, only waiting to see when they might get a chance to implement. They are always looking for ways to tailor their software to what we, the user, needs. So just drop them a note and they will work with you if you see something not right or something you'd like to see different.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Real time capability. App for my crew to use and sync while in the field.

Greg from Greg's Lawn Care

Greg Lawn Care

So far it has been a good experience using the LawnPro software. It has definitely made running a lawn and landscape business much easier.

Pros

I like that everything is automated. It's nice that everything can be done with this software from scheduling, billing, tracking employees, etc. Budget-friendly and doesn't fall short of expectations like other software services that I've trie before.

Cons

Any Cons that I have had were resolved within a couple of days of suggesting it or contacting customer service. The owner used to even encourages users to text him directly with issues. They have built-in support now but I bet he'd answer a text as well.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

First, it was more affordable but luckily it ended up being easier to use overall. I was able to try LawnPro free at first.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

The previous service was confusing for myself and my customers to use.

David from Sprinklers Blown Out & Lawn Aeration

Solid Software for my Business

I love the software and I plan on using it for many years to come. A really big improvement is the help desk is now built right into the software! There are so many features we have not started utilizing and the limiting factor is learning. I would LOVE to see more videos created on how to use the software to maximize its capabilities.

Pros

LawnPro Software is a comprehensive program that checks all the boxes in what you need in order to run your business. From scheduling , routing, communications, invoicing, billing, and payments. It does a solid job of tracking and managing literally thousands of customers that we have. I love the email and texting features that have been added which are modern ways customers want to communicate. This feature needs to still be improved because customers think they are communicating with someone on say an iphone and send up .jpg or other files that are not viewable through the software.

Cons

At times there are a lot of clicking you have to do to accomplish certain tasks. However, there have been many updates that have streamlined many processes within the software that have improved its overall effectiveness. Occasionally the software has been down, but not for any long periods of time. A strong recommendation is to ALWAYS do your updates to the system overnight, not in the middle of the day when user are trying to conduct business with it.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

I discovered LawnPro when I started growing my business and had to get out of spreadsheets. In comparing other software's this one just stood out to me. I'm happy with the product and use it daily and see the owners are invested in making changes and improving he product for their users and that is all you can ask from a software company. Thank you LawnPro Software!

Michael from Clean Cut Lawn Care

All around amazing software and service

Scheduling, invoicing, payments, etc all in one software simplifies a LOT. When you handle 8-12 properties every day and have to give customers an ETA, I just couldn't do it without LawnPro. If I have to make scheduling changes, it's super easy and straight-forward. I can tell they're working on it constantly so it just gets better and better. In my opinion, one of the best parts about LawnPro is the direct contact with someone who has authority to make changes and improvements, or who can explain the feature already exists and how to use it. Most other software developers require you to "submit a ticket" that goes into some system with hundreds of other "tickets" and IF it ever gets seen, it can be months or even years before you see the features you were asking for. LawnPro not only responds to any requests immediately but they actually incorporate good ideas very quickly. Very honest and responsive folks, and obviously not greedy.

Pros

The software is well written and very user-friendly. I've contacted customer service on multiple occasions with questions and requests for adding features. Not only do I get near immediate responses, but also immediate action. To request the addition of a feature one day and to be utilizing it only a couple days later is almost unheard of. I looked at a lot of software before choosing LawnPro and the others are either far too expensive, or just not as user-friendly. I could NOT run my lawn business without this software, I'd spend far too much time trying to keep track of things in spreadsheets.

Cons

There were only a couple of features I really needed that weren't already offered with this software when I first signed up, but I requested them and literally within days I was able to utilize those features. I couldn't ask for more. Excellent support, excellent code, excellent folks to work with.

Stephen from Steve's Garden Services

Not a bad program

Overall happy with the software but interface could be modernised, more UK compatibility made available and price of add ons expensive.

Pros

I've been using it since 2010 and was chosen for the price and functionality. It is pretty easy to set up although a bit clunky. Great for estimates and invoices and customer management and seems to be pretty customisable. I found the built in calculators handy for things like mulch; although they are pretty basic saved me having to fire up additional programs. The sending of invoices and estimates is great as can be emailed at a touch of a button with the integrated mailer.

Cons

I really wish their was more features that are compatible with UK services such as the SMS and stamps features. I don't really send that many letters but would be nice to have the option and would definitely use the the SMS feature but again no use in the UK and also feel that these ad on features are pretty expensive for what they are. I'm also disappointed at the QuickBooks integration as I use the Self Employed version which isn't supported. The customer portal is a great idea but again think it's rather expensive as with most of the add ons, although I am lucky as I bought the one time licence years ago. I also find the expenses feature pretty poor and not particularly easy to use and have made a few mistakes in the past and they were hell to resolve. Have found sending messages other than estimates and invoice fairly difficult as the templates are quite poor and don't do a great job of rendering the final message but I know it can be customised just need the time. Support is okay and the few time I've used it they resolve the issues but you have to keep on the ball as don't always understand what the problem you are experiencing is.

David from Henderson Garden Maintenance

Lawn Pro - What a great product - Makes our business so effiencent

All staff being able to see work scheduled. Access to all customer and property information and details in one place, which also makes it super easy to amend and change details. Being able to quote and invoice on the go, this greatly helps our cash flow and as a small business cuts down on required office hours. Route Scheduling, meaning we are able to make efficiencies where possible on daily route planning.

Pros

After using Lawnpro we have moved our business to totally paperless. Ease of use with all levels of staff is great. Means keeping a paper diary a thing of the past

Cons

UK compatibility is currently being working on by the team at the moment and for us is the only downfall in only a few small area. These we are able to work around, but I am sure in the future with full integration it will be amazing. What helps is the team is actively working on thing at the moment to help with UK compatibility. Don't let this put you off as it really is a great product for any UK based lawn care business.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Jobber looked to be a good product but price point for a small growing business where every penny counts is unrealistic.

David from Hill’s Lawn Service

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best program i’ve ever used

We purchased this program in 2016. Since then it has made my daily operations super easy and functional for my business. Any owner of a lawn care business would benefit from this program. The LawnPro team is constantly updating the features to make it better for their customers. Being able to schedule & invoice my customers after each visit saves me time daily & when we do our monthly invoices. Any of the old reviews are inaccurate as the reviewer either quit using the program before really learning it or is no longer in business. If you want to spend more time with your family & less time on the nighttime business work for the next day then this is your program to use!!! You have nothing to lose, try the free trial. It’s the best option we have found to keep up with everything a lawn business entails from schedules, invoicing, contracts, overhead, profit/loss, etc. and i don't even use all the features available.

Pros

Ease of use Quick response from tech support Reliability

Cons

I can’t think of any cons right off hand

Ken from YourScape Lawn Care

Industry: Chemicals

Anywhere access. Very functional.

For the most part, it has been a good addition to the business. Some of the features are probably very good but there is little explanation/training to help me understand how (and why) to use them. ie templates, automatic emails, etc.

Pros

The fact that I can access from my phone, laptop, desktop, anywhere is so convenient. Allows several people to input data at different times with different access. Customer services flow through from input to service to completion, which is not something every software program has.

Cons

Customer support is somewhat lacking. While I am able to get a text back, my suggestions/concerns are never fully answered. It seems like they are always "on a list" but never come to fruition.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

The anywhere access of LawnPro was the main reason for the switch. I had already bought into LawnPro a year or so before and it seemed like the best choice.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Online access was the main reason for the switch. We were not locked down to one desktop.

RYAN from Central Virginia Lawn Care

Best Lawn Care Scheduler and Invoicer Hands Down

It has been a huge help in keeping me organized with my schedule and with my invoices.

Pros

The ability to easily schedule out our days, even in advance with recurring visits.

Cons

I love this product, I dont think there is anything I dont like.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Because of the scheduling feature

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Because that was a headache

john from Konstant Lawn Care

Industry: Building Materials

Lawn Care Review

Overall this is a great software and I am happy I switched to it.

Pros

This software is simple to navigate and use. Great scheduling options and time management options is good for employees to be able to start and stop timers.

Cons

Invoices being sent automatically. I can not find an easy way to automate invoices.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Price point was everything for LawnPro. One time purchase was the best thing in my opinion.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

I was the first customer for the product and their payment options were just not what I needed to grow.

Karen from Diamond Lawn Care Services

This software is awesome! These bad reviews are OLD

We purchased the lifetime program back in 2016 and we started using it... mostly because it was so inexpensive! The was a definite learning curve and it was difficult to get ahold of anyone. I learned to adjust to the quirks and as the years marched by, I found that they were growing with me. About 2 years ago, customer rep. gave out his cell number for tech support. They have added more programmers and a BUNCH of new edits/options to the software. Right now, he is working on making the software more automated. I can't wait.

Pros

My favorite like how I can text customer rep. 24/7 and get a pretty fast response. I really like the mailing option. They put a color invoice into the envelope along with a with a return envelope. Very professional looking and I don't have to do the busy work. I like how you can select a bunch of services and assign a crew. I like how it sends them an email when we complete a service. I like how it syncs with quickbooks. I like how you can tag the customer/property. The list goes on and on...

Cons

To be honest, the list WAS long in the beginning and tech support WAS nonexistent... BUT not anymore. Every single suggestion and/or problem has been fixed or is in the process of being implemented.

Dereck from Pals Lawn Services, L.L.C.

Helps My Lawn Business Tremendously

My overall LawnPro experience has been great. Was not too difficult to learn how to use but it does have a learning curve like most software. Has everything I need for my small 2-4 man business. Makes my office activities way easier and I could not operate without it.

Pros

The scheduling portion is my absolute favorite. Very easy to use and organize. Easy to move clients around, overall a great experience with the scheduling software.

Cons

The cost of taking a credit card is more expensive than quick books and I really want to be able to get customers to sign a maintenance contract online from the software.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Service autopilot was far too expensive for my small operation.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

I liked the interface and price of LawnPro. It just seemed to make my life much easier than yardbooks did.

Tom from Canyon Landscaping LLC

Simple yet effective

Pros

I like the ease of use of LawnPro. I had tried probably about 10 different lawn based CRM/Scheduling softwares and I either didn't like them (overly simplified and not able to be customized to my business) or I couldn't understand and figure them out. LawnPro was simple and had all of the features I had been looking for from the beginning.

Cons

At first the Mobile version was not as simply used as the desktop version. However I was assured they were working on it. They have had the app out for a few months now and it is just like using it on my computer. Simple and efficient.

Leanna from On Track Lawn Care LLC

My take on the Lawn Pro software

My overall experience with the lawn pro software is satisfactory. It is very helpful in my day today routine for billing and invoicing for my lawn care business. Takes the stress out of multiple things that I had to deal with prior to finding this software. The ease of use is exceptional.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of use. I am not a very computer savvy person and one of the reasons I decided to go against quick books was that it was a little more complicated and difficult for me to use. This software has been easy from day 1 and continually improves its features and if I have any issues the support team always goes 110% above and beyond to help me fix the issue

Cons

I really can't find any reason that I dislike this software

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

I made the switch several years ago because I had a hard time understanding and using the quickbooks software because I am not a varies computer savvy person. Alarm pro soft Ware is a much easier product to learn for me. It takes a lot of stress and work off of my plate.

Robert from Get Ready....Mow!

Software Overview

So far everything has been very smooth and customer service is always available when needed.

Pros

Scheduling is spot on and very easy to maintain or change when needed to keep track of customers and jobs. Customers like the invoicing and easy payment method implemented into this software. Over all very user friendly.

Cons

No cons; Would just like to have an in-depth program that allows you to track (COGS) into the scheduling to determine your overall per job, daily, weekly and monthly business expenses and productivity and profit or (Cost of goods sold) percentage. Used a similiar program when doing residential house cleaning.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Over all the cost was great for the value of this very user and customer friendly software. Other programs were way over priced and complicated and I researched a lot of them. Especially if your a startup business.

Mike from Steger's Lawn Service

Time saver for Small Business

I love that I can schedule clients and teams of workers, print a cut list for each one, also being able to drag and drop a scheduled appointment into another time slot. I can change customer info on the page I'm on rather than having to go to another page to do that. There really is so much that this software does for me that it is hard to list all of the benefits for me. One of the most important features I love about this software is the fact that I can personally text [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he responds very quickly to answer my questions, and they are always listening to their clients to see how the software can be improved.

Pros

I love how this software is made with lawn care professionals in mind. And you can choose how much or how little you want to use of the services available. For example I choose to send my own invoices, but that is a service that is available to use with the software.

Cons

I really don't have any Cons with the software, It has been a real life saver for me.

William from Texas Lawn Tech

Love the software

Pros

LawnProSoftware does "NOT" have screens with hundreds of buttons all over. The logic and flow of the software is simple and not confusing like most other crm's

Cons

There's not really anything I like least about it. LawnProSoftware is not some big Corp America business with thoughts and ideas that take away from customer service.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Work flow to optimize labor costs

Thomas from Lewis Lawn Service

Industry: Farming

Designed by landscapers for landscapers

I've used lawnpro since it was available only on CD. I've been through several versions and like my lifetime access via web or app.

Pros

Automatic invoices that email or snail mail themselves. Easy to setup and use. Very professional look.

Cons

Need more payment options on the mobile app. Everything on the webpage should be available on the app.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Price, support and ease of use.

Daniel from HydroGreen Irrigation

Irrigation Use

Great.

Pros

I love that all of my services are stored upon entering into this software. The fact that my customer database is intact season after season allows me to be efficient when it comes to scheduling, communication, etc.

Cons

Thr routing feature is not free. If I am setting up schedules, I think the routes should be included.

Jeffrey from Neighbors Custom Lawn Care,LLC

Neighbors

Pros

Cheap. Easy to use. new features all the time.

Cons

Automations have to be repeating over time then stop then when you want theme to. Create a master automation for each section of the company. then set updates thats things were not updated for the end of the year and the beginning of the year.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

to munch money and learning curve

Kumar from Depot Lawncare

Industry: Farming

Lawn pro software

I have been with Lawn pro for many years. They have evolved into a great business partner, and the internal improvements are continuous. Its not possible to be perfect, but the lawn pro team strives to go above and beyond in their feature rich program.

Pros

The software has all the tools needed to run the logistics of my business. lawn routing maps w multiple crews multiple properties for larger clients integrated invoicing w credit card and ACH payments and crew management

Cons

The time tracking / payroll assistance features are being upgraded but are currently a weak link. Integrating images and multimedia into emails and texting could be improved.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Our previous software was non lawn care specific, and very generic. lawn pro is tailored to our many specific needs.

Cassie from Libby's outdoor Maintenance

4 Star

I have been with lawnpro since I started my company, about 4 or 5 years. Have nothing but positive things to say.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. I love that things are constantly getting added.

Cons

I dont like that it doesn't sync to my quickbooks desktop

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Pricing was a huge factor.

Chance from Rockwell Landscape Maintenance

Awesome Software!

I've been using LawnPro for over 2 years. Tech support is just a text away. He always responds quickly to any questions I may have. Also, very open to suggestions on how to make it better. They're always updating and improving and it just keeps getting better. I love it!

Pros

Ease of use. Granted, there is a learning curve but overall it's very easy to use.

Cons

I think the only thing I don't like is the texting portion of the software. It doesn't allow me to text from a 5 digit number. It picks an actual phone number that has the same area code as my business number. It confuses clients and makes them think I have two numbers. I don't want that. I want to be able to do blast texts to all of my clients without giving them the option of replying.

Justin from McFall Mowing & Excavation

Industry: Machinery

Awesome program

This has been a life saver. Everything is ready and available. Any questions I’ve had the staff and owner has been fantastic. A message away and a reply with very fast response!

Pros

This is a must have program for business owners. I can schedule everything and know exactly what I am doing a year from now. The profit/loss, expense is excellent. I am very pleased with the invoicing. So much I like about this program. Nothing to Dislike. Saves me a lot of time!

Cons

I really don’t have any cons to list. I like everything.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

I was doing everything by hand before this. I researched many programs, nothing does half of what lawn pro does. I have quickbooks, but only use it for payroll.

Tim from ARC Grounds Division/TDK Services

Lawn Pro, it how I keep track of everything

Staying on track

Pros

I like the schedule, the layout, program options, time tracking, it's how I keep track of over 35 properties.

Cons

I wish there was a way to send out a statement

Cause it works.

Jimmy from Magnolia Landscapes -Outdoor Living

Awesome Solution for Landscape Companies

In one word: exceptional. These guys are lawn car professionals who found themselves in the software business. I am a software professional who found myself in the lawncare business. Once I spoke with the team there I knew it was the only way to go for me.

Pros

I was impressed with the credentials on their website and could not believe the powerful features available in such an affordably-priced software.

Cons

There is not really anything I don't like. I even like the fact the developers are open to new ideas and have added a feature or two I have suggested.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

I spoke with the owners and they spoke my language. I owned and operated a small agile computer and web development company for more than 20 years and these guys impressed me with their accomplishment in developing and rolling out this software. They understood me and I understood them. When I saw he amazing pricing structure, I was hooked for sure.

Michael from Cuyahoga Property Maintenance

Industry: Facilities Services

LawnPro Review

Over the last year it has been what we have used. As we grow we are using it mor and will really see if its the software we keep

Pros

Software is cost friendly with basic features. Great for smaller companies

Cons

Wish software was easier and more user friendly with more features for landscaping companies

cost

Toby from Mossy Creek Property Services llc

Industry: Environmental Services

Solo Lawn Company

So far very good.

Pros

I liked it was free to use, and that it offer many good tools while still remaining free. Although as my customer base has expanded I will eventually have to pay for the product.

Cons

One, I want a feature that shows me gross revenue for current year. I also would like to isolate revenues for specific customers on specific dates. That may be an option, but I have not found that yet.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Dashboard poorly designed, not user friendly

Response from LawnPro Software

Replied August 2020

HI Toby, thanks for the review! You can see gross revenue for the year by going to reports, then click the revenue by customer report. It will show you all revenue for any date period and you can filter by customer.

Laura from We Care Lawn Caree, LLC

Great product

Great product for the price.

Pros

I used quick books before, Lawn Pro is more customized to what we do. Every time I have had a question or issue I have texted or emailed and got a response right away. It makes everything so much easier. If I want to know anything such as how much have we spent on gas this quarter I can click a few buttons and boom there it is.

Cons

I would like to put my invoices in alphabetical order by last name and customer list.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

The price was a big consideration , so much less than others and so much more tailored to what we do. It was a WIN WIN.

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

I just wanted something more tailored to what we do other products have so much stuff that doesn't relate to what we do.

Scott from Garrett’s Snowmowers

Awesome software

Best software by far. Keeps my accounting and all my jobs in one easy place.

Pros

The ability to schedule multiple jobs at a time. The ease of use and the ability to track payments.

Cons

Unable to use PayPal without buying a monthly plan

Reasons for Switching to LawnPro

Wanted the ability to go mobile

Josh from Georgia Lawn and Landscape LLC

LawnPro

Overall LawnPro has benefited my business tremendously. It has been more cost effective for me as a smaller startup. It may not have all the features of some of the more expensive programs but it serves me well and it is starting to offer more of these features as updates come out.

Pros

This software keeps me organized and helps me plan my routes to be most efficient. It also serves as my CRM and helps me manage my customer relations which is a very important aspect of every business.

Cons

Lacks some automations that I would love to have. Setting up templates for automations has proven to be cumbersome as well.

Price

Matthew from Greenside

Best money I ever spent!!!

My overall experience has been nothing but exceptional anytime I’ve ever had any issue [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done everything to get it resolved immediately. I LOVE this software!!!!! I recommend it to everyone I know in the lawn business

Pros

Makes life super easy especially when you can email customers invoices also has many other very useful functions like scheduling so if you have multiple trucks they can all have their own schedules and as the administrator you can see all their schedules and see how they’re progressing through the day

Cons

No cons best product on the market hands down!!

Trista from Construction

excellent system

Pros

This system is easy to use, and any questions I have are always answered not just in the same day, but minutes or even seconds after I submit the question. Customer service is unparalleled! This system also allows our customers to see all their information-past payments, current bills, estimates...it is easy to share with them so that they feel confident in the services they are receiving.

Cons

There are some parts of the data entry that get tedious, but that is the nature of data entry for the most part anyway.

Robert from Brookes Lawnscape

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Nice to use

Pros

I like the billing set up on sending out invoices and how my customers can pay me.

Cons

I cant think of anything I dont like at this time

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

I didnt have to pay a monthly fee. And I is set up for lawn care.

Joe from ProGreen Landcare

Excellent software for lawn care companies.

My experience with with LawnPro has been great. The invoicing features alone are worth it. Within a click or two you can pull up info on anyor all accounts from current sales to past year totals.

Pros

✔️Very easy to get around to perform multiple tasks. ✔️ Payment options for customers. ✔️ Data backup option. ✔️ Invoicing options. ✔️ Chemical tracking feature.

Cons

I only have a few customers that want to use PayPal and it used to be free but now I have to pay to allow my customers to use. Not sure if this has anything to do with LawnPro or PayPal.

Chris from Warden's Services, LLC

Lawn Care

LawnPro has been a game changer for my small business and we be even more useful with a larger business

Pros

The scheduling made day to day operations much easier. The invoicing is very user friendly and having paper invoices automatically mailed out is very nice

Cons

I would like to see some more automated options such as sending bills at preset dates

Matthew from INTEGRITY|turf

Industry: Chemicals

Best and Affordable

This software has allowed for the company to grow smoothly, and keeps up with so much. Any landscaper, lawncare company, or really any service oriented business could use this software.

Pros

finances, scheduling, app, mobile, property calculator,

Cons

This software is still in the process of becoming perfect, but it's close!!! I would say that there is only a few things I don't like and I'm working with the makers everyday to make it even better.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

Practical, ease of use, affordable, the makers are eager to make it the best.

JT from We Cut Lawn and Landscaping

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Excellent Choice

I use it for weekly scheduling and keeping all financial records and invoicing.

Pros

Excellent product that is constantly being updated and functions perfectly. Meets my every need.

Cons

Sometimes there can be issues switching between functions that seems there should be an easier way. For me I would like to have a way to send an email to all my client form the program rather than exporting and copying.

Reasons for Choosing LawnPro

First one I looked at it is local to where I live and customer support is excellent.

Luke from Property improvement services

Does Exactly what i need it to

The software has kept me and my business on track and thank the great support staff behind the code. i tried this software on a whim but stopped looking for programs when i came upon Lawn Pro

Pros

Creating on-the-fly invoices and with a stable and reliable group of guys that have helped me out when i hit a snag in over 50 invoices. the invoices look and feel professional and am proud to hand it to a client for payment. :)

Cons

the one thing that has lacked is when i needed to route more than the allotted spots for snow. i would have to triple check my list and figure where the missing clients needed to fit into the array houses i needed to visit.