All LawnPro Reviews

Karen

Reviewed October 2018

This software is awesome! These bad reviews are OLD

We purchased the lifetime program back in 2016 and we started using it... mostly because it was so inexpensive! The was a definite learning curve and it was difficult to get ahold of anyone. I learned to adjust to the quirks and as the years marched by, I found that they were growing with me. About 2 years ago, customer rep. gave out his cell number for tech support. They have added more programmers and a BUNCH of new edits/options to the software. Right now, he is working on making the software more automated. I can't wait.

PROS

My favorite like how I can text customer rep. 24/7 and get a pretty fast response. I really like the mailing option. They put a color invoice into the envelope along with a with a return envelope. Very professional looking and I don't have to do the busy work. I like how you can select a bunch of services and assign a crew. I like how it sends them an email when we complete a service. I like how it syncs with quickbooks. I like how you can tag the customer/property. The list goes on and on...

CONS

To be honest, the list WAS long in the beginning and tech support WAS nonexistent... BUT not anymore. Every single suggestion and/or problem has been fixed or is in the process of being implemented.

Ken

Chemicals, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Anywhere access. Very functional.

For the most part, it has been a good addition to the business. Some of the features are probably very good but there is little explanation/training to help me understand how (and why) to use them. ie templates, automatic emails, etc.

PROS

The fact that I can access from my phone, laptop, desktop, anywhere is so convenient. Allows several people to input data at different times with different access. Customer services flow through from input to service to completion, which is not something every software program has.

CONS

Customer support is somewhat lacking. While I am able to get a text back, my suggestions/concerns are never fully answered. It seems like they are always "on a list" but never come to fruition.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

The anywhere access of LawnPro was the main reason for the switch. I had already bought into LawnPro a year or so before and it seemed like the best choice.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

Online access was the main reason for the switch. We were not locked down to one desktop.

frank

Reviewed January 2024

Not for everyone

if you have any issue at all good luck getting someone, only chat box is available and they have little to no answers, typical corporate stuff like dodge the actual question and make you ask it in 10 different ways to get an answer.

PROS

ability to set up contract payments with customers over the year

CONS

zero customer service, awful. phone number , dont bother trying to call. [sensitive content hidden] is non existant and doesnt care about the business. the accounting portion of the software totally unreliable it makes up its own numbers. i have all screen shots as proof if you need that. customer has 10 invoices every single invoice is a different tax rate but i only set up 1. makes no sense. they have no answers i was told after 1 month just to answer the question

HI Frank, you can alway reach us by text and live chat, 365 days a year. No one here dodges questions. We care about the business. We work really hard to make this the best software it can be. We have been in business since 2004. I'm glad to look into your tax rate issue. My guess is, it is set one rate on the customer level but a different rate for that property or the service done on that property.

Replied January 2024

john

Building Materials, 2-10 employees

Lawn Care Review

Overall this is a great software and I am happy I switched to it.

PROS

This software is simple to navigate and use. Great scheduling options and time management options is good for employees to be able to start and stop timers.

CONS

Invoices being sent automatically. I can not find an easy way to automate invoices.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

Price point was everything for LawnPro. One time purchase was the best thing in my opinion.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

I was the first customer for the product and their payment options were just not what I needed to grow.

Dereck

Reviewed March 2020

Helps My Lawn Business Tremendously

My overall LawnPro experience has been great. Was not too difficult to learn how to use but it does have a learning curve like most software. Has everything I need for my small 2-4 man business. Makes my office activities way easier and I could not operate without it.

PROS

The scheduling portion is my absolute favorite. Very easy to use and organize. Easy to move clients around, overall a great experience with the scheduling software.

CONS

The cost of taking a credit card is more expensive than quick books and I really want to be able to get customers to sign a maintenance contract online from the software.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

Service autopilot was far too expensive for my small operation.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

I liked the interface and price of LawnPro. It just seemed to make my life much easier than yardbooks did.

ricardo

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Best App on the Market

I love this app and I will never switch

PROS

Being able to add my equipment and keep track of tasks and maintenance of equipment

CONS

I need more tutorials. Maybe video demonstrations as well.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

Super simple and i wanted to get with a company that stands behind their products.

Thomas

Construction, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Good product but a little bit difficult to learn all features

Good, I am glad I signed up.

PROS

I like the way that everything is laid out and compartmentalized making organization easy.

CONS

Software education and ease of use can be a bit of a road block. I don't know how to do something basic and have used it for almost a year.

Reason for choosing LawnPro

It was affordable and seemed simple enough for the scale of my business. It will be something we move on from but not until we are a bigger company.

Robert

Architecture & Planning, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2020

Nice to use

PROS

I like the billing set up on sending out invoices and how my customers can pay me.

CONS

I cant think of anything I dont like at this time

Reason for choosing LawnPro

I didnt have to pay a monthly fee. And I is set up for lawn care.

Reviewed February 2021

Great Value

Accomplishing exactly what I need it for

PROS

User friendly layout for new field operators. Affordable entry point

CONS

certain features and restricted unless paid for as add-on

intuitive design. & Free entry point up to 50 customers

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

non - intuitive design and poor customer service of old one

Kevin

Mining & Metals, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Lawn Pro is the best

PROS

The Ease of use and great customer support.

CONS

None so far, any problems that I run into are quickly explained by customer support.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

The fee for first 50 customers is a great way to learn the software until you get better acquainted.

Tom

Simple yet effective

PROS

I like the ease of use of LawnPro. I had tried probably about 10 different lawn based CRM/Scheduling softwares and I either didn't like them (overly simplified and not able to be customized to my business) or I couldn't understand and figure them out. LawnPro was simple and had all of the features I had been looking for from the beginning.

CONS

At first the Mobile version was not as simply used as the desktop version. However I was assured they were working on it. They have had the app out for a few months now and it is just like using it on my computer. Simple and efficient.

Mike

Time saver for Small Business

I love that I can schedule clients and teams of workers, print a cut list for each one, also being able to drag and drop a scheduled appointment into another time slot. I can change customer info on the page I'm on rather than having to go to another page to do that. There really is so much that this software does for me that it is hard to list all of the benefits for me. One of the most important features I love about this software is the fact that I can personally text [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he responds very quickly to answer my questions, and they are always listening to their clients to see how the software can be improved.

PROS

I love how this software is made with lawn care professionals in mind. And you can choose how much or how little you want to use of the services available. For example I choose to send my own invoices, but that is a service that is available to use with the software.

CONS

I really don't have any Cons with the software, It has been a real life saver for me.

William

Love the software

PROS

LawnProSoftware does "NOT" have screens with hundreds of buttons all over. The logic and flow of the software is simple and not confusing like most other crm's

CONS

There's not really anything I like least about it. LawnProSoftware is not some big Corp America business with thoughts and ideas that take away from customer service.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

Work flow to optimize labor costs

Jeffrey

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2020

Neighbors

PROS

Cheap. Easy to use. new features all the time.

CONS

Automations have to be repeating over time then stop then when you want theme to. Create a master automation for each section of the company. then set updates thats things were not updated for the end of the year and the beginning of the year.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

to munch money and learning curve

Kumar

Farming, 2-10 employees

Lawn pro software

I have been with Lawn pro for many years. They have evolved into a great business partner, and the internal improvements are continuous. Its not possible to be perfect, but the lawn pro team strives to go above and beyond in their feature rich program.

PROS

The software has all the tools needed to run the logistics of my business. lawn routing maps w multiple crews multiple properties for larger clients integrated invoicing w credit card and ACH payments and crew management

CONS

The time tracking / payroll assistance features are being upgraded but are currently a weak link. Integrating images and multimedia into emails and texting could be improved.

Reasons for switching to LawnPro

Our previous software was non lawn care specific, and very generic. lawn pro is tailored to our many specific needs.

Chance

Awesome Software!

I've been using LawnPro for over 2 years. Tech support is just a text away. He always responds quickly to any questions I may have. Also, very open to suggestions on how to make it better. They're always updating and improving and it just keeps getting better. I love it!

PROS

Ease of use. Granted, there is a learning curve but overall it's very easy to use.

CONS

I think the only thing I don't like is the texting portion of the software. It doesn't allow me to text from a 5 digit number. It picks an actual phone number that has the same area code as my business number. It confuses clients and makes them think I have two numbers. I don't want that. I want to be able to do blast texts to all of my clients without giving them the option of replying.

Jimmy