Maidily Software Reviews

Maidily Software Reviews

Find out more:

Recommendations

Find out more:

• icon"Super useful, quick and easy to use. Love how time saving can be and how much it is automated."
  • icon"I even built my website through Maidily and have the booking calculator on the front page of my site. The team at Maidily is so friendly and responsive."
  • icon"The best part of this software is the customer service."
  • icon"Working time can only be 9 hours. Job duration has some error."
  • icon"I have yet to find a single thing I don't like about the software."
  • icon"I couldn't schedule customers that leave near by each other."

All Maidily Reviews

Jan

Great value management software for cleaning oriented businesses

Pros

The software is very easy to use, its design is clean, intuitive with a focus on simple UX to streamline workflow processes. It covers all the basic needs for a cleaning-service oriented businesses. Also, the dev team updates frequently, hard at work at bringing in new features, often those requested by its users.

Cons

The user base is not as populated as other competing software suites, but the advantage of this is that more care and attention is given to current users by the dev team.

Kevin

Industry: Facilities Services

Let me do the heavy lifting for you! Maidily is KING! Let me tell you why!

We have a startup cleaning business my partner and I have MAJOR plans for. I needed a platform that will be with us through our early stages to the big leagues we are confident our business will be one day soon. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]offered the most incredible CS before we invested a dime with this company. You simply do not see this level of support without someone who is incredibly passionate about his OWN company and the direction he and his team are headed. Features are of course important, but the only thing more so is the people behind those features. This is a great group to be a part of and I am so excited to see their growth along with ours in the coming years.

Pros

The cleaning industry is going through a revolution and companies like Maidily are pioneering the new cleaning frontier! Gone are the days of multi-step processes to schedule a home cleaning, Maidily has simplified the process by allowing for online booking easily from your site. I speak so passionately because of my experience FOR MONTHS reviewing other platforms and ultimately see Maidily come out on top. Constantly being improved, you can set hourly booking, flat-rate, schedule in teams, grab a custom SEO optimized website (AND HAVE THEIR TEAMWORK WITH YOU TO SET UP!), mobile-optimized for your cleaning professionals on the field, run discount and promotions to mitigate cart abandonment, and much, MUCH, more! Last, the value is unparalleled! I challenge you to find a better-priced software that has, more capabilities (Spoiler Alert: There isn't one!!!)

Cons

Maidily is a young stud in the cleaning industry and always still improving. If you need something in your business Maidily has yet to develop, just reach out to their team! Mony and the gang at Maidily LISTEN to their clients. Some people have doubts about not going with the big names out there (ME INCLUDED), but I can assure you will not be disappointed. There are some features, like a mobile application (Although Maidily is mobile optimized!) and a customer portal that is still not available, but I have not to doubt Mony and the team are cooking up new goodies for our cleaning business owners in the near future.

ZenMaid and Launch27

Reasons for choosing Maidily

Remember, the best software is the one you USE. Select software that you feel most comfortable with and will fully take advantage of. For us that answer was MAIDILY!

Reasons for switching to Maidily

This was the initial company I selected for our business. What made me switch is where and my partner see the cleaning business headed. We believe (especially post COVID) the cleaning industry will need to be more streamlined. Instead of a multi-step process of phone and in-person meetings to agree on a price, Maidily offers online booking and a streamlined process to SCALE. You cannot SCALE what you do not measure, and the Maidily way is much better positioned to handle our coming growth.

Ralph

Industry: Individual & Family Services

User

Overall, I really like this software. The owner and project manager are nice folks. After you get the site looking the way you want, it's easy to manage.

Pros

I like how the software continue to improve with new features. It is user friendly. I also like how the user can customize their own contents. The layout is pretty nice as well.

Cons

There is only one person assigned to help customers. Any modifications has to be emailed and forward to the software team for execution which can take a few weeks to complete.

Savannah

Industry: Chemicals

April 2022

Reliable

Overall, my experience with Maidily has been great! Very well thought and developed.

Pros

Maidily is easy to use and navigate. Very reliable and quick to book an appointment.

Cons

Sometimes, the features do not work properly, but the software team is right on it to correct any issues.

Ella

Amazing

The software save me lots of time with invoicing and scheduling, love it! I can not have more time to spend with family, thanks to Maidily!

Pros

For now, I like batch invoice function and can add a recurring job from past date.

Cons

Working time can only be 9 hours. Job duration has some error.

Britton

Easy to Use and Affordable; Great Alternative to More Expensive Options

As a first-time business owner, I was intimidated by other solutions out there. I felt like I took a chance with Maidily and it's definitely paid off. Maidily's [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is light-speed in regards to his responses and fixes on anything related to the product. The software is set-up in such a way that you can import all your company data, customers, cleaners, etc. into it within a matter of 1-2 hours. It took me a bit longer to setup, but that's because this is my very first go at anything cleaning related. I recommend Maidily for new businesses and those that are already established, but looking for a more streamlined and modern-looking solution.

Pros

Rich customer data collection that is useful for the cleaners before the clean, and then for customer service after the clean. Easy, no-BS pricing system and extras. Easily add/remove/tweak extras and optional services easily. Ability to quickly add cleaner profiles and customers. To set up a new company using this software, from top to bottom (cleaner to customer) it would only take a matter of 1-2 hours of your time. Once it's set, it's done.

Cons

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], advised he was actively working on this, but more robust online payment options (hourly vs. sq footage vs. rooms only). Knowledge base could be beefed up with more use cases.

ZenMaid and Launch27

Reasons for choosing Maidily

Excellent product support and the modern, no-nonsense look and features.

Tye

Great Customer Support & Features - Affordable!

Overall its been amazing, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful and the support behind the product has been 2nd to none (from the others I tried). I'm very excited about the things that the Maidily team is working on for the future!

Pros

Its been very user friendly, beautiful interface. I'm a sole prop business (only me working) so in an attempt to grow I've been trying to get myself organized, Maidily has been super helpful. Once I get my website up I'll be looking forward to using their checkout forms. Love the analytics!

Cons

There could be more features - some similar software's have a bit more features (higher price) but it seems like they are working on releasing new things every month (or it seems like it).

Reasons for choosing Maidily

More of a connection to the company - personal conversations with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the support, the help in using it.

Nathaniel

Great product

Great product and look forward to using it more

Pros

The ease of use. Took me about 15 minutes to feel comfortable to navigate, edit sqve things. I made a ghost listing (just my own information) to practice editing with, and my God it was easy to do

Cons

The book keeping embedded I found to be a bit hard to edit to fit my brand. Not talking about the calculations..those are amazing. Being able to change more than 2 colors would be helpful as my colors don't match the trust badges so it definitely stands out.

Reasons for choosing Maidily

Free trial. Makes it easier to find our what I like and don't like

Pat

Industry: Utilities

October 2022

No more pen and paper.

I spend so much time calling customers and letting them know my availability, now I can invite them to the customer portal.

Pros

Scheduling, invoicing and time tracking in a single place is the best!

Cons

I couldn't schedule customers that leave near by each other. Systems did not recognize they were in the same building But, team is already working on a solution.

Jose

MAIDILY review

Very good experience

Pros

Able to Intergrate airbnb VRBO etc into the calendar

Cons

Very slow and lacking features like quote, able to retain customers overall information like bedrooms, bathrooms etc

iCal Intergrate

Reasons for switching to Maidily

Booking koal doesn’t have iCal intergration festure

Amy

Review of Product & Service

OVERALL, i am very pleased with Maidily and I think the price is amazing since we are getting a lot for just starting out in the industry.

Pros

I love that the system allows my clients to choose their own bookings, this has increased my time and clients love being able to clearly see the price up-front before booking a cleaning.

Cons

1. I would like to have a QuickBooks Integration into the payment system, as I'm now having to use a third party and then using QuickBooks...too many processes for getting paid. 2. I would also like to be able to add multiple maids to the cleanings since I send my maids out in teams. 3. I would also like to have more control over my calendar settings in the scheduling setting view, to block off days no-one is working, etc. 4. I would like to be able to have an option where i can have bookings happen every three weeks, not just every four weeks, or bi-weekly... 5. Also in the calendar view, I MUST have all the bi-weekly and monthly bookings placed in the calendar IMMEDIATELY, not just after they pay, it has created a problem with scheduling for future dates in the months ahead...there has to be a way for the bookings to at least show-up on the calendar but be greyed out if they are not active yet, but to at least show-up. 6. An option to have the booking emails send a calendar invite to our iPhone calendar or Google calendar.

Reasons for choosing Maidily

AMAZING Software....we are excited to grow with Maidily. Thank you!!!!

Emily

March 2022

Game Changing Software-Designed for Cleaning Service.

Pros

The Cleaning Industry is so unique-you need a software tailored to meet the specific needs of the industry. I tried and researched many other softwares before finding Maidily and there were specific features I wanted but just couldn't find. I have found ALL of the features I wanted on Maidily. Automatically Recurring Booking, with discounts for subscribing. Easy to set up and adjust pricing, with upfront quotes on your website (If you want that-you can also set it up to request a quote) I even built my website through Maidily and have the booking calculator on the front page of my site. The team at Maidily is so friendly and responsive. They’re always adding more features, increasing the value of the tool. I could go on and on but to sum it up-I couldn’t be where I’m at with my cleaning service without Maidily.

Cons

Some of the features haven't been very useful to me but they have lots of articles on their help tab for learning how to use/optimize the software and if you have any questions, the team is readily accessible.

Reasons for switching to Maidily

Recurring Booking set up, but I found so much more that made my life easier once I switched.

Fred

March 2022

Best software for cleaning business

Awesome!

Pros

Maidily has changed an aspect of our lives! They basically provided us with an all in 1 solution to start a cleaning business – from the website, the booking page, and finally to the management/scheduling component within Maidily! The entire team has been CRAZY helpful with not only showing us how to use Maidily but also helping us grow our business (where to advertise, how to set up Yelp, Thumbtack and so on) – absolutely the best customer support I’ve ever received, anywhere. It’s not just about support either – they are constantly releasing new features – I mean weekly! Its not just random features…its features that get recommended or asked by customers. I mean I cant say enough positive things about them. If you own a cleaning business or are planning to start one – Maidily is all you need, seriously.

Cons

I want to be able to create jobs a lot quicker - hopefully they come out with something to make the process quicker.

Brittany

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great Service

Pros

This software helps run vital elements of my business.It helps with scheduling, sending invoices, making payroll, and taxes. I highly recommend for any business (big or small)looking for advanced software to help run critical parts of their business.

Cons

Options to gather leads, maybe a landing page.

Troy