• Pros

• "I loved that I was able to set up contracts directly in the software. So convenient. The routing features were really easy to use as well."

• "We love the ease of use with this software. It hardly took any time at all to get used to the features. We love the remote completion option and the ability to send mass texts/emails to customers. "

• "Very user friendly and you don't have to wait a week to hear back from the staff if you have a question! Twenty minutes tops! "

• Cons

• "It has a very intuitive design but it's kind of boxy. Wasn't always the most attractive thing to look at."

• "Texting is a little difficult in the field but it sounds like that is going to be fixed with the release of the app. "

• "No app for this software. It would really help me since I am the only one doing work and scheduling"

Browse Pocomos Software Reviews

Michael from J and M Services

Dynamic Software

I have been using Pocomos for over 5 years, and it is clearly the best pest control software thus far.

Pros

Pocomos is a Dynamic software. As needs arise, they adjust the program. Also, the standard features are not add on modules like other software companies for pest control. I have tried all of the big ones. Have a question or issue, no problem. Chat with them right on all of the screens. They answer within 10 minutes while you continue to work! The reps are always so quick to answer. I have the same experience as everyone in the tech department.

Cons

I it's beginning, the androids did not work as well as Apple. Those early issues have long since been rectified.

Marie from Dustin Pest Control

User Friendly!!

Overall, it is just a wonderful program that is easy to learn and figure out! Not many programs are like that!

Pros

I love how easy it is to route jobs with this software! We've actually tried other softwares, and none are as user friendly as Pocomos. Customers can log on to their own portal and pay their bills! Our customers love that! I even like that it has a texting program to give our customers a heads up for their next services. Ultimately it is quick, easy and even FUN to use this program in order to cater to all of our customers' needs!

Cons

I really wish there was a way to have automated calls. I love the texting program, but It would be great if there was some sort of calling system. I also wish that we can see which technician serviced a property last on the View/Add section when we click on a customer's name. It shows what day it was last serviced, but I would love to see which tech was there last time too rather than having to click on their account and take the longer route.

Stephanie from Bugs Bee-Ware Exterminating Inc.

Friendly and personable employees but the company seems understaffed to take care of its customers.

Pros

I signed up with Pocomos because I liked their easy to read screens and the ease of use that it offered. It takes your business to paperless and "somewhat" automated. You will still have to manually identify who needs an upcoming service notification email and then generate it and the same applies with an advance phone call or text message (so not truely automated). Pocomos gives you the ability to text message customers and the customer can text you back. This system also allows technicians to upload photos to the customer's account which is nice.

Cons

I signed up with Pocomos in Feb 2017 and we planned to go live in May / June 2017. By November 30, 2017 I was still NOT up and going. When I sent my 1st data file to them, it came back to me for a proof read. EVERY customer's information record contained incorrect data. I took 8 weeks to manually do the spreadsheet myself to make sure the data was correct. Once the data was submitted, I was then told that they would only import one service per customer and not each service (I could have saved myself 3 weeks at least if I would have been told this ahead of time). Once my data was in "their hands" there were repeated issues of duplicate customers and data to the point they had to wipe the slate clean and redo it. Once redone, the same problems reoccurred. With no resolution in sight and my data file now 3 - 4 months out of date, I had to let them go. I paid fees and charges to convert to Pocomos and had nothing to show for it. I emailed my Pocomos contacts and asked for a partial refund of my charges and I heard back from NO ONE. While I liked the people at Pocomos very much, they couldn't get the job done. And to end the business endeavor, a simple emailed reply on their behalf would have been nice.

Katie from Stride Pest Control

Pocomos have excellent customer service!

I have had several suggestions for their software development and they have listened to me and I always feel like my feedback is valuable.

Pros

I like the visual maps and visual routes. They are easy to understand. I also enjoy being able to make specific changes and templates designed for our customers and their needs.

Cons

If there is anything I don't like, I tell Pocomos and they fix it pretty quickly. I occasionally run into a small glitch after an update but I expect that after major updates. I expect them to be fixed as well, which they do. It would be nice if we could see the emojis customers send us. I just assume they are all "thumbs up".

Trent from Vertex Pest Control

August 2016

Great software for new company

We started a new company and checked out multiple software companies and liked the functionality of Pocomos the best. We have been using them for just over 7 months now and have had a few hiccups here and there but the customer support has always been quick to respond and fix the issue. Our customers love getting their invoices via email and we love the variety of ways to communicate with the customer.

Pros

Cons

The Geo-coding seems to be off for a handful of customers which sends our techs on the wrong route. The address is correct when typed into google but not when pulled up through pocomos. The manual Geo-coding wasn't working either which was frustrating.

Response from Pocomos

Replied August 2016

Thanks for your review!

Kyle from Pro Defense Pest Control

Great Software

We have been using Pocomos for about 2 years now. It has helped us expand how we run out business. We have been able to provide better Customer services, collect more payments and communicate better between techs and the office.

Pros

Ease of processing. Ability to communicate easily between techs and office. Accessability to run office from anywhere. Ease of access for sales reps

Cons

Honestly nothing stands out. If there ever is anything of concern they update the software to customize our concerns.

Response from Pocomos

Replied August 2016

Thanks Kyle for your review!

Caleb from Crazy Ant Pest Control Inc,

highly recommend

I have used them for almost 4 years and use this softwere everyday.

Pros

Great for a start-up because they give you your first 50 customers for free. it alows you to orginise your entire buisness from sales, collections, route, and on and on and on

Cons

It can be complicated because of all the different options. There can be a learning curve.

William from NaturZone Pest Control

Industry: Environmental Services

Easy, thorough and modern software at reasonable pricing

Ease of use, less expensive and easy to adapt to.

Pros

Can have as many users as needed, pricing is based on active customer base. Runs the same across all platforms. Modern and easy to adapt to.

Cons

There is really nothing I can think of, we have had a few items we wanted changed and they usually respond to our needs in a timely fashion

Alphonso from SIMMEX PEST CONTROL

Very good

Pros

Ease of use prompt response on question i have about the product Functionality Cost Over all great product much more user friendly than my previous software

Cons

need to add property layout that would send this software over the top

Reasons for Choosing Pocomos Software

More inline in what i was looking for.

Mark from Wayfare Pest Solutions

Not a bad foray into cloud based pest software

It started us down a longer path until we found what worked best for us. Paperless, cloud integrated software is the goal for most service companies, which this provided.

Pros

It's a fluid system, easily ported to multiple devices/multiple routes. You can access data from any device that can run the app, divide & optimize routes easily, set Technician schedules easily as well from Mobile or PC.

Cons

Pricing is based on number of customers you have. I feel like this is a poor choice, inevitably leading to off-target charges. The customer base is fluid, many are not repeat accounts, & it makes budgeting more difficult.

Ethan from First Rate Aerate and Fertilization

Pocomos is Great!!!

CSR was the most helpful person I've ever worked with. He helped me get set up, use the software, and was always able to trouble shoot any issues I had. It was a great experience.

Gilesa from Chicago Pests LLC

Amazing Software, and Support

Pros

I love the Pocomos software, it is very easy to use, and the staff there are so amazing and helpful. I plan on sticking with Pocomos for a very long time as the software has everything my company is looking for wrapped up into one program. If i run into any issues, reaching out to the staff there is easy, and they always solve my problems or answer any questions.

Cons

The only things I wish to see is a way to integrate Square reader into your system, the need for a mobile app (wish is actually in the process of happening now) and lastly, a scheduling portal where customers can schedule appointments themselves (via your website, or the online customer portal).

Ryan from Spidexx

User for 4 years

This is a great company. Good customer service, good product, and it has only gotten better over the years.

Pros

Easy to use, manipulate route work, or customer data. Paperless, time saving.

Cons

Sometimes updates can cause a glitch or issue during the workday. Maybe update testing should be more stringent?

Emerald from Dustin Pest Contol

Great program

Great!! They are updating the program all of the time and continuing to help business grow.

Pros

Cons

Need Automatic calling (but I heard it's in the works!!!)

Mike from Insight Pest Solutions AZ

I like the endless help from the support staff

Pros

I like that servicing and sales is incorporated in the same software and that the support team helps quickly

Cons

I HATE that I have to use their credit card software, it's expensive and communist that they force you to use bottom line payments.

RONALD from dab Termite & Pest Solution, Inc.

Amazing support. Great product

Fits great with my growing business.

Pros

When I first started I was able to enter my company information and was able to just get started. Clear and simple to use. Better functions than most software out there. The best customer service and customer support ever.

Blake from Facilities

Great Pest Control Software

Super happy with the customer service. Help is literally a click away and they are always very helpful and responsive.

Pros

Customer service, functionality on the office side is fantastic. Scheduling appointments and customer contact is very easy.

Cons

Great software, excellent customer service!

Pros

Pocomos is a great software and very dynamic, few recommendations we have made has been implemented in the program already. On top of that their customer service is excellent with fast reply from their staff.

Cons

Currently there is nothing that I would consider a problem with Pocomos.

Laurie from Triple L Pest Control

Triple L Pest Control

The BEST customer service! He is very knowledgeable & helpful.

Pros

I like that all information is automatically saved, ease of moving/rescheduling customers, quick look at individual customer profiles, ease of entering payments & customer notes, customer texting ease of technician access & use, and GREAT customer service!!!!

Cons

I would like to be able to print the monthly job pool, not have to create & name the routes each month.

Randy from Integrity Pest Management

Pocomos Software Review

Since I have been able to get a hold of a human being to talk to aka our rep I’ll be extremely pleased with the program so far.

Pros

It is user friendly and its functionality

Cons

Haven’t found anything yet to complain about. Some minor stuff they’re working on.

Vanessa from Consumer Services

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Pocomos

I think the overall program is great, we are able to route our technicians areas pretty easy now.

Pros

Very easy to work through and with on a daily basis.

Cons

The schedule viewing and the times all the way on the left far side.

Blair from GreenForce Pest Solutions

It was good in the beginning but over time they don't care about you.

Good stuff

Pros

It is easy to use and very clean looking. Also they kind of have most of what you need. If you like average, there perfect.

Cons

When we first used pocomos it was great. Integration was painful, but it was a upgrade from our last system. But over time you will find out there are better companies who care more about there customers. There guy who does payment processing wow, alot of huge mistakes. They never fix things you ask, or get back to you in a normal time. They seem to implement system upgrades during business hours. There systems seems to be to simple and need more features. Somethings were thought out well, and others I have no idea who was drunk while programing. So it work with Google maps kind of, and then when you put a geo code in to make life easier. Nope it does not work and sends our techs to the wrong house. I am tired of typing. This is not a company to grow with.

Jessica from BugLife Pest Control

Best Pest Control software available

Pros

That it's user friendly, fast, no conflicts with customers accounts. Very easy to use even for someone who is just starting out.

Shawn from NaturalCare Pest Solutions

Thank God for POCOMOS!

We had a pretty rough experience with our previous software. POCOMOS has been fantastic! Easy to use and excellent customer service. Onboarding was quick and painless.

Pros

Easy to use. Customizable. Autopay integration. Routing is perfect. Paperless is truly possible.

Response from Pocomos

Replied August 2016

Thanks for your review!

Heather from Stride Pest Control

Generally good, it was simple and fast to learn, great customer service

Pros

I like that it's organized and easy to use.

Cons

There are often glitches that cause us to change make some of our automated processes manual for a while. Not a bad thing, but sometime an unpleasant surprise. (Like having to manually check if a customer with a preferred tech is on the right route, instead of being able to trust the system)

Dan from Falkin Pest Control

July 2015

Pocomos improves efficiency and gives freedom of use

Overall, very satisfied. I have been using this software for over 4 months and it's awesome. It allows me to be mobile and run my company from my ipad so I'm not stuck in the office. I love the fact that I can access the software from my Mac at home, my PC at work, my iphone or my ipad, and it works well on all of them. It also offers unlimited users to log in simultaneously, instead of having to pay for a certain number of licences. It has many features that are cutting edge and improve overall productivity. They also have responsive customer service, free training and they are always updating it with new features. Well done Pocomos.

Kraig from Webb Pest Service

Industry: Environmental Services

Really good software

Overall, it has been great! I know that it is still a work in progress but for the most part, it’s nice!

Pros

It’s relatively easy to use. I really like the new feature of the SMS TEXT that it sends an alert.

Cons

I wish it would send 2 day out reminder texts automatically.

Ryan from Seagull Pest Control

July 2015

Deciding to use Pocomos is one of the best decisions I have made for my business

I have used Pocomos in my company ever since its inception. Going paperless and having a system that manages every step in the customer process is one of the best decisions I made for my company. Pocomos is super easy to use, whether it be on my phone, iPad or computer. I would recommend it to anyone who has a pest control company or is thinking about starting one up. Pocomos is already great and they are committed to continued growth and progress so they will only get better.

December 2015

Kirby from Croach

December 2015

Not there yet

Minimal custom reporting, less sorting ability. Existing reports are deficient. No sales reports. The Payments report is closest you come. Sales tax reports change daily even for prior months. No bulk payment input available, you must go to each customer individually. Team is (well was) responsive and easy to work with. Product has good direction and some very good features. Underlying databases may need to be reconstructed to go to next level and eliminate current instability (above mentioned tax reports, auto credit card processing always going down, etc)

Response from Pocomos

Replied February 2016

This seems like just a simple misunderstanding of the features of the product. Pocomos features a custom report writer, a sales report bundle, and bulk payment options. We appreciate the review, and would recommend that you take advantage of our training options including videos, webcasts, and user manual in order to learn about the specific features that have been cited here. Thanks!

March 2015

Porter from Peak Pest

March 2015

The best software for pest Ive ever seen.

Pocomos allowed us to grow from startup to a sizeable company (medium-sized by most counts) with very little heavy lifting. It takes care of routing, scheduling, and work orders for us. The best part is allowing us to do a paperless system, and although some of our customers dont want emails, most do, and it allows us to get rid of TONS of paperwork.

Response from Pocomos

Replied March 2015

Thank you for your review!

Elainy from E & D Home & Office Cleaning Services

Pest control platform

Very good experience as all my platforms I was not able to keep the platform due to other issues but the platform was great for any one that can afford the account

Pros

This platform is similar to a lot of platforms to manage your business and schedule your incoming jobs this will be the perfect platform for an independent post control persona or a company that needs help keeping track of everything in the business

Cons

I didn't stay with the platform for long because I wasnt bringing enough clientele for what the platform charges monthly but i have no cons with platform

August 2015

Jared from Scout Pest Control

August 2015

Good software, and it keeps getting better

I've had Pocomos for about two and a half years now. They were good to start with, but they keep making changes and the software gets better and better. They also have some tools that I haven't seen elsewhere in pest control software. Great software particularly for companies with a residential focus and that have sales reps.

Lacks reporting and many features

Pros

It is appealing visually and doesn't look outdated.

Cons

The reporting is lacking in many areas to help a pest control business run efficiently.

Tyson from Stride Pest Control

July 2015

Excellent product that meets a real need in the industry

Great product! Constant development. Good price. The only complaint I have is getting more timely feedback on suggested developments and fixes.