What are Swept users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Swept software through verified user reviews

• icon"Tracking when and where my employees are working has been of such help to me. The user friendly layout is very helpful when showing to prospective clients."
  • icon"It is very user friendly, our employees like using it, and it is great for communicating with customers."
  • icon"This software is mostly used for communication. Being able to communicate in multiple languages is great for our staff."
  • icon"Payroll is still difficult. Trying to determine if someone is close to overtime or having to manually approve every shift is difficult."
  • icon"Inability to communicate directly and privately with individuals. No reminders for staff when they need to sign out."
  • icon"My company has multiple accounts in the software, but I only have access to one accounts. In looking at several reports, I see information for the other accounts that I have no access to."

Browse all Swept Reviews

• Have you used Swept and would like to share your experience with others?

Great Startup

Industry: Environmental Services

Unmatched value for cost

Swept has been able to solve scheduling, account management, employee management, real-time communication with both employee and client messaging, inspection reporting, and many other features, it has certainly set the benchmark for me and my operations management systems.

Pros

I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use.

Cons

occasional delay in real-time features that create a false notification alert

Nick

Swept rocks

It’s a very useful tool to our company. Swept as a company is a delight to work with.

Pros

I like the time tracking and messaging functions as well as the instructions section.

Cons

When you type messages you can’t see what you were typing if it is a long message. Makes messaging a little more difficult. I really really wish you guys could add checklists.

Reasons for choosing Swept

Swept had more options tailored to the cleaning industry. Swept also can help our customers communicate which is great.

Response from Swept

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Nick! I'm sharing your feedback with our product team and adding your feature request for checklists.

Brian

Unhappy Customer!

Unhappy. Feel over charged for things that don’t work properly. Nobody seems willing to make it right or make me feel good about staying with swept. I’m looking for a new software as I type this.

Pros

Inspections. That’s it. I like nothing else at all about this app as nothing wants to work consistently.

Cons

Where do I start?? Clocking in and out doesn’t work consistently, supply orders doesn’t work consistently, app closes on you in the middle of using it, there’s no automatic clock out feature if staff forget to clock out. The list goes on….

Reasons for choosing Swept

More user friendly and at first there was less bugs/issues. Now I’m having far more issues with swept than any other software I’ve tested. I’m currently looking for a new software as I don’t feel like I’m getting my monies worth not getting taking care of by the swept team.

More user friendly.

Response from Swept

Hi Brian. Thanks for your feedback. We want every owner in this industry to experience the growth we know is possible (and we see with so many of our customers), so if we missed the mark for you, we'd love to learn more. Please reach out to support@sweptworks.com with the specific challenges you are having, so we can look into this for you.

Timmy

Swept is Awesome

We are saving a bunch of time using swept and we are very organized. We are able to grow by using swept.

Pros

It is very easy to use and it is organized.

Cons

It is little slow sometimes and it takes time to load.

Reasons for choosing Swept

It was much easier to use.

Response from Swept

Hi Timmy. Thanks for the review! It's great to hear Swept is helping you save time. We love reading these reviews and I know the team will be delighted with your feedback.

Dallas

Janitorial

Pros

The scheduling feature and GPS geofence.

Cons

Getting staff connected in rural areas drives my crazy. I have tried training videos on our website, numerous hours training over the phone and I sent a supervisor out to physically visit each person to help get them connected. Still very difficult in rural areas.

Reasons for choosing Swept

I felt the Demo showed ease of use

Reasons for switching to Swept

GPS geofense feature and schedule setup

Response from Swept

Hey Dallas. Thanks for your comments. We always aim to deliver an exceptional experience for both our customers and their employees. Sometimes, things outside of our control can have an impact - like the rural areas. It may be worth considering IVR for these locations. Feel free to drop a message to your Customer Success Manager for more information.

Having software issues recently

It's great for scheduling the cleaners and managing them but I'm not able to do everything with swept. I manage commercial on swept but I'm forced to use another program for residential with I also don't like due to swepts finite number of locations.

Pros

Love the translation to other languages for my cleaners. I like the clock ins, location info, export payroll report

Cons

Theres a lot of bugs recently that myself and the team have experienced. Like the cleaners not being able to sign in or out. Myself and a colleague are admins but sometimes I'm not able to view a couple locations that he's ables to view or the other way round. I wish you could add pics to locations for who has what keys. Or access info into the building for new cleaners.

Response from Swept

Hi Sarah. Thanks for leaving us a review, we appreciate the feedback. We are all ears when it comes to our customers' experience, so please know we have taken your comments on board. Please reach out to support@sweptworks.com and provide them with further details of the challenges you are facing, and they will look into this for you.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Excellent product

I like this product a lot. Makes my job easier to supervise our employees

Pros

This app allows us to perform inspections at client sites, inform cleaners of expectations we and the clients have and to let the clients know if there are issues or maintenance requests needed,

Cons

The new app has it's issues where typing notes causes the inspection results to drop behind the keyboard as you are typing which Swept Support, once informed worked to start finding a fix immediately. Customer support has been very receptive to feedback. Also it sometimes takes a while to load a page.

Response from Swept

Hi David. I'm so glad Swept is making your job easier - that's what we are here for. We are always looking to evolve and improve, so we appreciate you reaching out to our support team. Our goal is to be the most trusted janitorial software out there. Your feedback helps us know where we can improve.

Steve

December 2021

I love the app, it truly helps with loss of time and money by tracking employee production.

It's been really good.

Pros

The fact I can see where they are and how long they worked.

Cons

The messaging has really taken a step back with this last update. Our employees text when they arrive on site and when they leave, which makes it easy for a manger to look at their phone and know whether or not someone is at their location. Now you have to log onto the app and check the app for who is working where. It's several steps that our people shouldn't have to do when they are in the middle of a job. It doesn't seem like a tough fix to time stamp EVERY message that is sent... I helps when people can't log in or out for some reason. Backup processes...

Response from Swept

Hi Steve. Thanks for your comments. We are so happy to hear that Swept is helping you. We are always innovating and evolving to meet our customers' needs so we appreciate your feedback.

Michell

Great

Pros

message board and variance report and GPS

Cons

urgent button in messages now gone integration with api's and external systems not available (eg xero accounting, salesforce) That you cant have a contractor in two companies without two email addresses inpections report is not so great. doesnt show well and not applicable should not rate in the score.

Response from Swept

Hi Michelle. Thanks for your comments. We are always innovating and evolving to meet our customers' needs and we promise we will do better! Your feedback is so important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to raise this with us.

Austin

Swept - SMS

Pretty good so far. Electronic time tracking is the way to go so long as users are efficient and know how to use it.

Pros

The time tracking is accurate and with geofence enabled we know our employees are on site when they're supposed to be. The scheduling is really organized and let's a fairly big company like ours know who is at which building. It's much easier to manage labor.

Cons

I think payroll management requires a little baby sitting for our people. Some forget to sign out or sign out too late (no OT approved). I wish the app could notify them to sign out based on their schedule so they do it and no adjustments are required. Sometimes the GPS creates problems but it's more rare.

Response from Swept

Hi Austin. Thanks for your positive review- we are so happy you are getting value out of Swept and the Scheduling feature! Thank you for your suggestion of the notifications, I have raised this as a feature request.

Sara

User friendly

Swept has been affordable and offered time clock solutions as well as inspection reports. Customer service is excellent. Lots of help tools available online as well.

Pros

Super easy for staff to clock in/out. Great features to be able to message staff assigned to locations. Time sheets available to staff are very helpful. Security info attached to locations is an ideal tool. The ability to change the language is nice for messaging.

Cons

Messaging features should be expanded to be able to message individual staff or groups instead of having to use a location. Shifts should be able to be designed without having a start time and end. Notifications of staff not clocking in by a certain time at the end of each day should be a function. More reports options would be ideal. Would be nice to be able to alter job locations in the cleanings reports.

Price and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Swept

Too expensive for just time keeping.

Donis

User for over one year

The best thing about the app is about the instant communication you can have with your staff and clients. It helps to make sure that there are not any misunderstandings.

Pros

The best feature for me is the inspection reports. Being able to send reports to customers and staff member at the same time is a time saver. I wasn't expecting for my clients to use the messaging feature, but they actually love the fast responses.

Cons

Everything works as it supposed to, but sometimes app will crash. I think that has to do more with not keeping my phone updated.

Reasons for choosing Swept

The pricing was right for us.

Response from Swept

Donis, thanks for your kind words, its great to hear your clients are using the messaging feature.

Tammy

Industry: Environmental Services

We love SWEPT!

Overall I love this platform and it was a stress-free learning curve for our employees.

Pros

Cons

I would like to have more storage options under the employees such as being able to store their photo or emergency contact information.

Reasons for switching to Swept

Better price and more features.

Response from Swept

Tammy, its great to hear your team like using Swept and got up and running with ease. Please continue to let us know how we are doing, thanks for the feedback.

Amber

Growing Commercial Cleaning Company Using Swept and loving it

My overall experience with Swept has been great! They respond to my feedback and the pricing as been great. It just makes my life easier as a business owner.

Pros

I love how easy it is for my staff to learn the software. From the part-time cleaner in the field to the manager. The learning curve is just a couple days. It keeps track of hours, mood of my cleaners, budget of cleaning hours, and the crazy schedule. I can't imagine running my company without the software.

Cons

I think the only complaint I would have is that as we added more accounts and had those account for longer periods of time, the APP version of the software seems to work slower. I'm working with Swept to see if there is a solution to this.

Reasons for choosing Swept

I chose Swept for their overall package of services provided for the price. It was a good price for the amount of services it provided.

Response from Swept

Hi Amber, thanks for your review and for taking the time to leave us feedback. We wouldn't be able to continue to improve without it.

Julie

Industry: Facilities Services

Saves me time and Gives peace of mind!

I thought it was too pricey, but after looking at a bunch of other systems - nothing compared. I'm glad I took the plunge. As the sole leadership team member of my company currently - it's been my BEST partner.

Pros

This system lets me easily check time sheets and approve payroll. It has streamlined our communication around who is doing what, and helps everyone get the updates they need. I even have the peace of mind that if someone doesn't show up, I'll be alerted after a certain time following a scheduled shift! This has never been an issue, but you know we can worry about anything.

Cons

It took me a minute to figure out the best way to put in recurring schedules and how to change only what I need without changing everything, but I got it figured out now. At times, team members struggle to clock in, but I can update it easily on my end when I get the time. The translation to spanish is only for messages. I thought it would be for instructions and alarm/security info too. Just a bit of a workaround for me to do spanish and english.

Reasons for choosing Swept

It GETS janitorial company owners. You've captured the key features we all need (from timesheets, to specific instructions, to supply reporting), without unnecessary workarounds which helps us and our team to continue doing our job efficiently.

Response from Swept

Julie, we appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to partner with you! We are delighted to have you and your team as part of the Swept community.

Christy

Great solution for Janitorial Management

It’s helped us manage, helped us sell to new customers, helped stay organized and saved time.

Pros

GPS clock Ins, info stored centrally about each customer account

Cons

Supply ordering confusing on some phones.

Positive approach, more functions

Gustavo

Industry: Facilities Services

My experience with Swept.

Overall positive. Hours recording and communication capabilities.

Pros

Simple to use, layout and functionality. Message board is an excellent feature.

Cons

Unable to select more than one employee when entering a group of people. I had to add one by one to an account t for a meeting attended. Also, there is no back-button, e.g., when entered some filters then you click back and goes back to general setting, where you have to enter all desired filters again. This feature'd be useful to have.

Chosen by director.

Response from Swept

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback, Gustavo. I'm sharing your comments with our product team to look into. Please continue to let us know how we can support you and your team.

Justin

Worthwhile Investment

Swept is really the do-it-all app for the the professional cleaning community. My life has been changed for the better by the built-in message boards, inspection capabilities, and all inclusive nature of the product. There are bugs and kinks that always need worked out, but that's true of anything. The great thing about Swept is that the company is always trying to improve. Have an idea that would make your life easier? Tell them. Have an issue and need a fix? Get advice straight from the source. The product is top-notch but the Customer Service is even better.

Pros

The message boards have broken down a lot of walls in the field. Shifting blame between shifts is no longer an issue and accountability has risen. It seems like such a simple thing with text messaging and social meadow being so prevalent, but creating something specific for our cleaners' needs has been an invaluable piece of equipment in the field.

Ron

Swept Services App

Overall satisfied with the price plan we have and when used to its fullest will give us advanced information to use to maintain the facilities and employees who service those buildings.

Pros

Multilevel management tool that has ease of use and provides the information needed to operate on a more efficient level.

Cons

Some new tools that are implemented and learning to instruct and update employees can be something that employees will use and some that they won't.

Reasons for choosing Swept

Price, ease of use and support is always there when you need them.

Reasons for switching to Swept

More information and tools in Swept.

Response from Swept

Hi Ron, Thanks for the review! I know the team will be delighted with your feedback.

Evan

Great Startup

Swept has allowed us to manage our team with technology. Although I have listed some cons above, I need to mention that they are still growing and adding additional features as they grow. I am an avid supporter of the company and wish them great success as it directly impacts my future growth too.

Pros

- Ability to track time and employees with geofencing - Schedule automation - Inventory tracking

Cons

- Does not include a Work Order generation/tracking function - Inspection reports are limited in use

Nicole

Industry: Building Materials

Such a helpful resource

Great product, better customer service than my previous app.

Pros

The swept Geo positioning feature is wonderful! The ability to track supplies is very useful as well! Ultimately the messaging software is really helpful!

Cons

The inconsistency in GPS geo positioning is causing issues for some of my staff to be unable to check in. Though this has been reported to SWEPT, it sounds like its an issue with different types of phones having inconsistency with the app and the third party software.

Reasons for choosing Swept

Consistency and technology was more advanced than the other company.

Reasons for switching to Swept

Inconsistency in the app.

Response from Swept

Hi Nicole. Thank you so much for your review and for letting us know about the GPS challenges some of your staff are having. It sounds like you have reported this to our team, so rest assured we are looking into this. We appreciate your comments, they help us continue to improve and evolve.

Frances

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy for employees to use

Communication is the greatest asset we are getting with this software. The messaging board allows for two way communication with our employees instead of a busy signal on the phone. Swept allows for all the Managers to respond to a question or issue quickly.

Pros

Swept is very easy to use. Our employees love it.

Cons

Swept is always improving and adding more features. We have asked for more “bells and whistles” and feel they have listened to us and continue to add more features

Reasons for choosing Swept

We have looked at other options and while some do more in some areas-Swept is again the easiest platform for us and our employees.

Response from Swept

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We very much enjoy working with you and your team.

Replied June 2020

Works well and steadily improves

One of the benefits is a personal one. In a matter of seconds I can get a snapshot of what's going on throughout our company. This means in the evening if I want a quick glimpse I don't need to engage multiple individuals, I remain anonymous, that way I can gather information and keep my personal barriers up.

Pros

It's added another set of eyes to the different sites we service. The communication within our group has improved dramatically.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike, but adding features consistently will increase how effective it is for us.

Bruce

Whitlock Building Services

We like the Swept as a concept. Hard to consider switching based on the number of clients who use Swept. I need more Issue Management tools to assist with retaining clients and team members. Swept does not listen to the end user or at least does not listen to our requests and we have been begging for support. Its just awful to be tied to a product where you have to build excel spreadsheets to finish the mission of data management when Swept is a database capable of providing assistance.

Pros

allows me to speak with cleaners and clients directly. Allows me the ability to audit w/ pictures...

Cons

the new updates now limit my ability to see specific client and supervisor feedback. I am also limited to the length of my notes . Swept does not aggregate Issue Management data details or allow me to pre-schedule push notifications which could be used as a reminder to improve service delivery( example: Remember on Friday we clean the refrigerators...)

Reasons for choosing Swept

We were new to the business , where introduced to Swept and really liked Swept however as we grow our business the Issue Management data, ability to send automated push notifications and other service delivery features are just not enough

Response from Swept

Hi Bruce, Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are always open to suggestions and we appreciate your feedback.

Swept