• Pros

• "I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use."

• "Easy to use, deploy and customize. It is effective and fast. It is a very cheap option as well. "

• "Great, works well in many areas, covers most of the basis, geofenced etc"

• Cons

• "In order for the program to work everyone has to have an email address and some of the cleaning staff doesn't have an email address and isn't interested in getting one."

• "I'd like to see it be able to clock out employees that get out of the geo fence. But it's more of a want than a con."

• "I wish there where an easier way to export the inspections that are created in the app to a CSV format for our in house database"

Browse Swept Reviews

Jason from Premier Janitorial Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Software any cleaning/janitorial company can't live without

Has been great experience and they have really worked hard at keeping us happy. Like all new companies has had some growing pains but I believe they are going and growing in the right direction.

Pros

So many features in one location verses having mutilple software platforms. Overall ease of use, very intuitive for users. Gives us a distinct competitive advantage of our competitors. Swept seems to really care about it's clients!

Cons

Like any software has hiccups at times and sometimes can be at slow at resolving issues. Adding new features when current features need work. Not sure how the prioritize new features.

Christy from True Clean

Great solution for Janitorial Management

Its helped us manage, helped us sell to new customers, helped stay organized and saved time.

Pros

GPS clock Ins, info stored centrally about each customer account

Cons

Supply ordering confusing on some phones.

Positive approach, more functions

Ron from L&R Cleaning Services LLC

Communications is key

Overall Swept had been a positive experience, and the initial introduction period Swept was very helpful in setting up the entire account.

Pros

I enjoy the app because it simplifies managing multiple accounts and utilizing real time information so you can make on the spot proactive suggestions to employees in the field to resolve any issues that may happen in an account.

Cons

Understanding certain processes and creating the detailed systems that allow employees that may not know the building they clean at could follow the instructions that will provide them with a complete understanding of the job that needs to be done. This I find to be above my pay scale.... But will continue to learn every day.

Value

Corey from Bryco Services, Inc.

Still needs some work

- Should be able to select multiple alerts, and turn off notifications. - Should be able to go into a cleaner's profile and add locations, not locations and add cleaners. It takes too much time. - Location Services are rarely highly accurate. Have the system weed out people who are .01 or .02 miles from the location. Clearly, they are there. - When manually adding a time card. Alphabetize the cleaners. They are random. - Cannot delete locations

Pros

Gives useful reports for Management.

Cons

Still a long way away from polished.

Evan from Topko, LLC

Great Startup

Swept has allowed us to manage our team with technology. Although I have listed some cons above, I need to mention that they are still growing and adding additional features as they grow. I am an avid supporter of the company and wish them great success as it directly impacts my future growth too.

Pros

- Ability to track time and employees with geofencing - Schedule automation - Inventory tracking

Cons

- Does not include a Work Order generation/tracking function - Inspection reports are limited in use

Works well and steadily improves

One of the benefits is a personal one. In a matter of seconds I can get a snapshot of what's going on throughout our company. This means in the evening if I want a quick glimpse I don't need to engage multiple individuals, I remain anonymous, that way I can gather information and keep my personal barriers up.

Pros

It's added another set of eyes to the different sites we service. The communication within our group has improved dramatically.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike, but adding features consistently will increase how effective it is for us.

David from CorpCare Services

Great Janitorial App

I like Swept very much. The support team responds in a timely manner whenever I have an issue. It is user friendly

Pros

It allows to manage scheduling, handling of payroll and productivity of my staff in one application.

Cons

My company has multiple accounts in the software, but I only have access to one accounts. In looking at several reports, I see information for the other accounts that I have no access to.

Kevin from ServiceMaster of Kalamazoo

Overall Pleased with the Software

Pros

This software has greatly improved our communication as a team, helped us with supply orders. There are a few key clients that communicate using that app and it has really helped us be more responsive. Swept has helped us greatly in the selling process to differentiate ourselves from our competition. The app is the best part of the whole experience, it is simple and easy to use and it just works.

Cons

Reporting could use some work but I'm told there should be a release later this year. What Swept does it does pretty well, its simplicity makes it easy to use but with that simplicity comes lack of customizability and options.

Jennifer from ACS Facility Services

Industry: Environmental Services

Unmatched value for cost

Swept has been able to solve scheduling, account management, employee management, real-time communication with both employee and client messaging, inspection reporting, and many other features, it has certainly set the benchmark for me and my operations management systems.

Pros

I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use.

Cons

occasional delay in real-time features that create a false notification alert

Ricardo from Hygiene Merit, LLC

#1 Marketing Tool

We have changed the tendency reacting to problems to now be proactive preventing recurring complaints from customers.

Pros

Besides from making life easier for me as the owner of a cleaning company, Swept has become the best selling tool with a closing rate of over 90%.

Cons

Minor technical issues when introducing updates to the software.

Justin from Zo Facility Services

Worthwhile Investment

Swept is really the do-it-all app for the the professional cleaning community. My life has been changed for the better by the built-in message boards, inspection capabilities, and all inclusive nature of the product. There are bugs and kinks that always need worked out, but that's true of anything. The great thing about Swept is that the company is always trying to improve. Have an idea that would make your life easier? Tell them. Have an issue and need a fix? Get advice straight from the source. The product is top-notch but the Customer Service is even better.

Pros

The message boards have broken down a lot of walls in the field. Shifting blame between shifts is no longer an issue and accountability has risen. It seems like such a simple thing with text messaging and social meadow being so prevalent, but creating something specific for our cleaners' needs has been an invaluable piece of equipment in the field.

Cons

Payroll is still difficult. Trying to determine if someone is close to overtime or having to manually approve every shift is difficult.

Jason from Inside-Out Cleaning Services Inc.

Specifically designed to help Commercial Cleaning Companies

Our company has been using Swept for a year now and in a very short time it has really changed the way we interact with our employees for the better. I could not imagine going back to the way we did business before Swept. I would suggest this software to anyone running a Commercial Cleaning business where one to many cleaners work for you.

Pros

- inspections - employee time check in and out for each location - employee scheduling feature - communication features between managers / cleaners / clients - the app works really well

Cons

- looking forward to when they provide better supply tracking (currently employees can easily let me know when a supply at a location is running low such as toilet paper or floor cleaner, but it does not keep track of how many of each type of supply has gone to each location)

Response from Swept

Replied October 2016

Thanks so much Jay!

Bengisu from Safekick Americas LLC

Great app

Pros

I like that I can see when the cleaners have been to the office, for how long, and if problems arise they can take pictures or message me right away. I no longer have to have a pen and paper to check in on when things were done. When something is not working or damaged they take a picture of it and it makes it solving problems quick and easy.

Cons

Sometimes when I check the app check in through my email, it does freeze my computer and make me have to restart everything. It could be my desktop but it keeps stating the image is trying to download. My IT manager was not able to solve it but it did stop for the last month or so so maybe the software was updated. Love the app overall

Gavin from Zoe Facility Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Swept has changed the way we communicate

Our service has people all over the city, unable to communicate effectively without using many email, text threads, and phone calls. All of these are really good ways to lose important information. Swept has given our team the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Our cleaners also know what they are supposed to be doing when they arrive every night thanks to the built in instruction area.

Cons

Response from Swept

Replied October 2016

Thanks for your feedback Gavin, we're working on your request :)

Manuel from Strike Force Maintenance Corporation

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

excellent option

I can be in contact with the cleaners and they can let me know and attach pictures if any issue, also I can forward to the customer, one day one of my cleaner spill the water for the yellow bucket in the carpet and they send me some pictures of the damage and I fixed before customer knows

Pros

ythe most think that i like from swept is that you can have everything in your hand like customer information, communication with workers everything

Cons

I can knows when the crews are in the building and i can run the reports any time

Christopher from Commercial Cleaning

Satisfied User

Very, very good. Customer service is responsive and always helpful.

Pros

It has helped to organize my Janitorial businesss communication between employees and clients

Cons

Its still finding its identity, so to speak. They just added credit card processing, so thats a good thing. This is a growing company so I look forward to it continuing to add services for its users.

Reasons for Choosing Swept

Swept was created for businesses like mine so it made sense to become a user.

colten from Klenzal

Makes life easier!

Over all I am very happy with the app. It improves quality of life substantially bring many elements required into one convenient app. There have been a few bugs along the way but as it is a new app I understand over all it is a great product I give it 4 out of 5!

Pros

How it brings many required elements of my job together into one easy to use app.

Cons

It is still in rely stages so there have been bugs and it hasn't reached its full potential yet.

Jay from Schuman Clean

Schuman cleaning review

I think it is a great product but needs some fine tuning before it will work for us. Many items are designed more for a structure where the employee is a 1099 and we are w-2. We need more tracking inbetween stops and easier inspection process by supervisor that is in between worker and manager

Pros

Great, works well in many areas, covers most of the basis, geofenced etc

Cons

we do inspection by supervisor at each account, like a checklist. They need to just click and it be checked, takes too long with 64 bullet points to then go through meets expectations or below, etc and then clicking ok after that. Also, clicking into a building called drive time is too cumbersome.

Response from Swept

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the feedback Jay!

Jamara from Clean Slate Janitorial Services

A Better Way for Scheduling in Our Industry

Since using Swept, we've been able to schedule our employees and monitor how many labor hours are being used at each location. The scheduling tool works well for our business model. Our employees enjoy the internal communication provided by the messaging function at locations. Our leadership team has been able to hold employees accountable for their performance. There are a few tweaks to some of the functions that I would like to see Swept put in place and or update, but overall, our team really enjoy the app! We are looking forward to the future updates the app will be have.

Pros

The simple use of the dashboard. It makes it easy to locate what I need and do it quickly.

Cons

The constant error with the Time Zone location not updating properly no matter how many times we update the time zone in the Settings or in the Scheduling. This makes the scheduling report incorrect.

Francisco from Imperial CLeaning Inc

Great software!

It's been one of the best things we've ever invested in! Saving time and headaches!

Pros

I love how this has simplified payroll for me and my wife. Also It really helps us keep our empolyees accountable on time usuage.

Juan from Prestige Building Maintenance Services

Cleaning

I believe that it is the best app in the market for the cleaning industry.

Pros

It speaks to the cleaning industry language.

Cons

Too many steps to get to check daily labour.

Andrew from EASTERN BUILDING CLEANERS

Great Software Program

Time and attendance

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service response

Cons

More flexible reports so that we can adjust them to receive the information we need.

Yuhannes from Guaranteed Cleaning Services

Swept Review

Swept has greatly helped us streamline our cleaning operations. Our managers love the ease of use and the app updates in the past 6 months have been phenomenal.

Pros

Ease of user, friendly user interface, multiple languages

Cons

Photos and messages sometimes slow to load. App has to be restarted sometimes in order to work.

Jason from Zo Facility Services

Awesome app and support

We love what this app is provided for our company, our staff, and her clients. The support we receive from the Swept team is also incredible. They're willing to work with us and we enjoyed this relationship.

Pros

It is connecting RT members to one another. It also makes the communication with the client even easier.

Cons

Nothing

Fernie from Sparkling Clean Janitorial Services

Overall experience

As just started with the program, there are features that we really need in the business, experience wise is quite interesting, personally, it really works for me in many ways and love it, there are few glitch though when it comes to the Geofence, i know your techs are really working on it to its accuracy. Other than that, everything works as for having been said that needs more polishing. i would recommend it though.

Pros

Geofence and the real time conversations in messages with the parties involve.

Cons

Geofence - not accurate all the time.

Shayla from C3

Great product!

Pros

It's fantastic for inspection usage and time management

Cons

The lack of functionality with uploading pictures

Ronnasha from Bishop Clean Care

Swept Program Review

I like how the Swept Program is easy to use. It helps the company that I work for to function a little more smoothly when it comes to keeping tract of cleaners and supervisors.

Pros

I like that it has the cleaners building information and contact numbers in case we need to get in touch with them, and its easy to update their information.

Hope from Country Club Janitorial

Industry: Environmental Services

GREAT Sustem

This system is valuable for creating a sense of community within the team of employees and helps administration manage the business better. It's very easy to communicate to multiple people at the same time and keeps records of conversations. I liked the clock in the feature with GPS enabled. The reason it didn't get 5 stars is due to the software being new and some features not yet being available.

Pros

Clocking in and out.

Cons

No way of prioritizing notifications.

Stacy from Bishop Clean Care, Inc.

My opinion of Swept

Swept has been helpful so far in our business. There are many uses of its functions that can aid us in our daily work activity. Swept has great customer service, is easy to use, and will hopefully make our jobs easier in the years to come.

Pros

The way it enables our managers to oversee operations easier.

Cons

The price is somewhat high.

Ricky from Rozalado & Co.

Rozalado review!

Swept has been a great tool for our Cleaners, Inspectors and Internal Operations Team. It's a seamless approach to an old classical industry.

Pros

how user-friendly and simple it is to use.

Cons

It doesn't have a good job scheduling/work ticket system yet.

Jimmy from CTE

Amazing for management but doesn't invoice customers

Pros

This is one of the best products out there for managing commercial janitorial business because it allows each property to have all the details explained to our staff, with instructions, alarm codes, etc.

Cons

This software doesn't handle invoicing. As great as it is to manage customer service and quality control, we need the same system to integrate with invoicing. Therefore not sure if we will continue use.

Manuela from Constable Custodial Service, Inc

Swept Software

I find this software very useful. Swept allows the management team to have a direct communication with all employees, that allow us to identify issues and quickly find a solution. Swept is a great time tracking tool. Time is recorded every time employees sign in/out, and they can do it using the app, SMS or VIR (Landline). Also, employees have access to important information about their job site, like cleaning instructions they need to follow to perform a better job. And if they have any problem they can report it in real time through swept as well.

Linda from Exceptional Building Services, Inc

swept review from Exceptional Building Svc

We like the app. The main issues are when it freezes up and they cannot log in or out. Sometimes late nite cleaners cannot log out. We would like to have a call in phone land line number at no extra charge they could use when this happens. I like the payroll reports, they are pretty accurate. some of our locations may not have wifi and this is how logging in becomes a problem. Customer support is good. thanks Linda/Exceptional Building Services

Curtis from Dtd

Great App - which will continue to improve

Swept is a great app for helping to reduce micromanaging of my team from monitoring supplies, to access codes. I enjoy having the ability to know when and how long team members were onsite and the ability to keep messages for different sites separate. The scheduling feature is awesome too. I chose to use Swept because they are always open to feedback and clearly are always working on improving the app and it's features.

Jodi from Schuman Cleaning Service, Inc

Industry: Judiciary

Original Opinion of Swept

The concept is very good, however the ease of use for the everyday crew member is too involved. The back end should be very involved with data entry and company needs, however the front end should be a simple one button process. Too many processes on the front end had our crew members frustrated.

Pros

The capabilities to print reports and download crew onsite and offsite information.

Cons

Not very easy to use on a daily basis.

Bethany from Zo Facility Services

Awesome tool for leadership and employees!

Swept has allows our team to engage with each other, allowed us to better gauge our employees satisfaction and transformed our time-keeping process into a streamlined effort. When we bring on new employees they are always excited about this new tool and think it's really cool. It allows us to be a much more professional and well managed company!

Sam from Sparkle

Great App - Young Innovative Company

Very functional App and That continues to improve a variety of new and quality features. Very unique for this industry. Good value for the money.

Ivan from IBS Direct

Awesome software helps a lot

Software does everything! We have taken it and implemented it on a few accounts to test and have been very happy with the results.

Tammy from JANARUS - THE GOOD JANITORS

Swept Review

Swept has been great! Implementation has been a longer process than we originally expected, but we are enjoying the ease of use.

Jennifer from Janarus

Swept Review

I love Swept. It is a great way to keep employee relations running smooth. My favorite feature is the geofence.

Isaiah from Krew Cleaning Services LLC.

Renard from IBS

Great Softoware to use

Great software, creates more trwamwork, engages employee Employees better. E few areas need improvement.