Tradify Software Reviews

Tradify Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2018

Find out more:

• icon"Ease of use, and integrates perfect with our accounting programme and the staff are always on hand to help."
  • icon"Pricing was fair and the ease to use the software."
  • icon"Scheduling jobs, quoting & invoicing & integration to MYOB are amazing."
  • icon"No CC on emails to copy someone in. No option for a clearance certificate."
  • icon"This leads to problems for quotations and billing. It almost renders the quotation part of the software redundant for us."
  • icon"I can't think of any features that are really missing. Personally I don't make much use of the scheduling system."

All Tradify Reviews

Radical Tradify

Really helpful. Gave me an extended free trial period. Are very fast to call back wroth over the phone support. I'm not moving any time soon. Love this tooll and the company.

Pros

Yes a great tool. I use it daily to quote and invoice my jobs as a Data Cabler. T connects with my suppliersso my invoices are costed correctly. I'm a happy camper. The mobile app is 100%functional. So I can invoice customers on the job if I need to and take payment via credit card via stripe. Easy.

Cons

It's a pretty gripe but they are in new Zealand so that's an issue I suppose. Since I'm an Aussie. Lol.

Damian

Island Electrics Ltd - How Tradify is helping the company to keep moving forward!

As stated Tradify is really aiding us to push the company forward and progress to where we want it to be, the guys on jobs like the fact that its there on there phones/smart devices meaning that timesheets don't need to be submitted at the end of the week as it previously was. The integrated invoicing system is really good as well. On the whole Island Electrics Ltd are very happy with Tradify

Pros

The fact that its there on everyone's smart phones/devices. Its instant in terms of updating tasks/jobs

Cons

The software is amazing and continues to help push the company forward, however we do feel that the reports that are included in the software aren't what we use on a daily,weekly or monthly basis. Also the software slows up on big jobs which is frustrating.

Reasons for choosing Tradify

The overall look of the software, the ease of use and the fact that you can manipulate materials etc on the product, it just felt like the right fit for our company.

Darren

Fairly Easy to use, some good features, requires more development

Pros

Saves time quoting and invoicing, layout of invoice looks good, the app is easy to use so the guys in the field don't struggle with how to use it.

Cons

when sending emails from tradify the invoices at the bottom say sent from Tradify, i get that its a bit of free advertising for Tradify but I think it looks unprofessional from our point of view, you can download invoices and documents and send your usual way but that does take longer. Doesn't get updated very regularly I used a competitors software for a while (doesnt integrate with MYOB essentials which is why i stopped) and they did regular improvements every month. doesn't integrate with other calendar programs like google calendar. kits which i like where you basically put together regular things that you do ie install a double Power point, but you cant do this on invoices. Pages on the app do take a long time to load and a big downfall no offline access to the app.

Luuk

Ease of use, Value for money

Overall it is a great product, with all the features I required, at an affordable price.

Pros

Ease of job tracking, notes feature is great, quoting, invoicing, its all straight forward

Cons

Would be nice for it to be able to save when out of reception and update itself when you get back into reception

Reasons for switching to Tradify

All the others lacked features I needed, some were too complicated for my size company, requiring extra work and time to get sorted

Ben

June 2022

Tradify

We have loved using Tradify and have had a great experience with the team. Tech support is great too!

Pros

Tradify is an easy to use all in one software for small to medium size companies. We found it quick and easy to learn and most things are self explanatory to figure out.

Cons

The scheduler gets very busy when you get past a certain number of employees making it harder to see the workloads at a glance. However, you can use filters to view the day another way to see what's going on day by day.

Reasons for switching to Tradify

We could not use the iCloud diary for multiple users properly.

Adam

Job Service Management and Quoting

Brilliant love it

Pros

ITs easy to use, integrates with Xero, easy to add materials to your catalogue through supplier CSV files

Cons

Id like to see future expansion on the service reports and being able to attach a image next to each task you have completed.

Reasons for switching to Tradify

Simpro - Clunky and expensive for the price Servicem8 my needs just out grew what the software could offer

Adrian

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great product

Simple quotes, easy invoicing

Pros

The ease of quoting and flexibility of use and the easy integration into my accounting software

Cons

Few small glitches as I work through the different areas but I have found help is always available.

Reasons for switching to Tradify

Ability to price kits and simplify quotes and invoices but still be able to integrate with xero

Sam

New user

Been great so far no complaints.

Pros

Easy to use! Customer support and help setting up was amazing!

Cons

Is too expensive as you need to pay per user. Costing me double the price of servicem8 but they are identical software.

Reasons for choosing Tradify

Seemed easy to use, layout was simple and easy to follow.

Reasons for switching to Tradify

Service m8 Was to hard to use And i hated the automatic gps start time.

Brendan

Industry: Facilities Services

August 2016

Tradify is the backbone of our business!

West Coast Refrigeration is a trade business that previous used Simpro and were converted once we found Tradify due to its ease of use, affordability, mobile functionality and outstanding customer support!

Pros

We cant fault this software as its built perfectly for our trade business and ensures that our field technicians can report their time and materials directly to the job and our office team are so much faster on invoicing customers! Its in real time and as we dont need a direct GPS tracker, we can still use this software to locate staff fast and effectively! I love that you can convert purchase orders straight to bills and allocate materials to the job so our office can cross check and this also makes a easier process for stock ordering and stock-take yearly! Also love that you can save attachments straight from emails on our iphones to jobs and customer profiles. We are also using iAuditor which talks directly with Tradify for our WHS Safety Requirements- this is a huge bonus!!

Cons

Would like to be able to customise our invoices a bit more but the new release is much better than previous.

Response from Tradify

Thanks Brendan! Customisable invoices are on their way with the new Tradify 2.0 release.

Replied August 2016

Industry: Utilities

October 2022

Work like to sort issues

Customer support emails but doesn't really help with the issue I am having. They just keep raising a ticket as if that is the magic answer

Pros

This is a great piece of software on a mobile device

Cons

The software doesn't work very well on my Chromebook which makes planning and scheduling on my laptop in the office a night mare

Kim

Industry: Import and Export

July 2016

Tradify has revolutionised our business

We came across Tradify after searching for a job management system for 4 or 5 years. Before Tradify we had a collection of different elaborate spreadsheets that had evolved over the years but they required so much time and effort for all of my staff to use and be trained in. We even went down the road of purchasing a custom made job management system, and after 18 months had paid all our money and were never delivered the system, so to have something like Tradify is amazing.

Pros

It is an amazing platform that lets you really fit the system to your own company's needs, it is also great that all our information is accessed through one system and it is very easy to train people to use the system as it design and functionality is very intuitive. Tradify is also very proactive in improving the software and allowing it to grow and further meet the needs that are arising as we all get deeper into using it and applying it to our businesses.

Cons

The Silverlight platform that it runs upon seem to be quite restrictive, but even this is about to be upgraded.

Response from Tradify

Hey Kim! We're so happy your team @ Denmark Windows is loving the Tradify platform! Just a little heads up, we're about to launch a completely new and improved Tradify with all the same features you love + many more & the best part... no Silverlight! Whoop!

Replied July 2016

Sam

I highly recommend Tradify for anyone running a business in construction.

Tradify has been excellent since day 1. Whilst on my free trial period I was contacted by the team at Tradify to offer assistance setting up the platform for my business and learning how to use it. I accepted this offer and had several calls at times that suited me, the staff were great and were able to make the process easy. I have been using this product for a while now and will continue to do so indefinitely. It has helped my business greatly and helped me manage all aspects of the business I find challenging such as quoting, time tracking, invoicing .

Pros

Time Tracking - Easy to Keep track of different jobs, staff on jobs etc. Scheduling - Easy to drag appointments around on calendar and send job details to staff. Quoting / invoicing / purchases - Very well integrated, I quote using price list items i have set up, once quote confirmed I can create a purchase order in seconds, when its time to invoice it adds atomically again . Cross platform - I use on MacBook, iPad and iPhone works great on all devices. Linked to quickbooks - Ideal saves me having to do anything my accounts lady can deal with it in quickbooks as it atomically ends up there from Tradify. A nice feature I have found is that if I send a CERTIFICATE PDF via Airdrop on my iPad to iPhone I can import into Tradify and link to a job, helps keep all paper work organised.

Cons

There aren't any that I'm aware of, its perfect.

Craig

Simplicity at its finest

Pros

For me the ability to capture enquiries, add the customer details into the data base and then quote is essential. I can see every interaction the client has from open their quotes to accepting them and then paying g the invoice. My clients love the ability to accept the quotes online and get reminders if they have chosen an option. Once the quotes are accepted you can create a job, schedule it in and assign it to a worker in quick succession. The job management function allows to you track time onsite and even pause the time to allow for trips to the wholesaler if required so you can then accurately bill for time on site and not guess and this benefits your client as you are not over charging them.

Cons

The one thing I wish they did have was a export calendar function as I’d like to share my calendar with by wife but she doesn’t require access to the system as she isn’t a company secretary or admin assistant. It’s more so she knows whats in my schedule so she can plan her day. At the moment I have load it in to both Tradify and the iPhone calendar.

Darren

Great business tool

Really pleased with it. The team are always very helpful. Always seem to be developing and adding to the product.

Pros

It is critical to our day to day business. Mobile access is great.

Cons

It makes my computer run really slow. Occasionally we struggle to log in. The scheduling section could be easier to use. Enquiries function could be better.

Functionality.