• Pros

• "Everything about Tradify is excellent. The software has worked very well for my company"

• "Ease of use, new layout is so much easier to see what's going on. Feature packed for the price, it can't be beat."

• "The layouts and menus are easy to navigate throughout the software. Very easy to add notes and job costs aswell as times."

• Cons

• "Would like to be able to customise our invoices a bit more but the new release is much better than previous."

• "It does have a couple of bugs but nothing too serious and they are always doing work to improve and take suggestions seriously."

• "I think the iOS app needs a bit more work. Yes it's functional, but design wise I think it could be better. Everything looks enlarged and blown up on the app, not particularly pretty "

Browse Tradify Reviews

Luuk from Motueka Electrical Ltd

Ease of use, Value for money

Overall it is a great product, with all the features I required, at an affordable price.

Pros

Ease of job tracking, notes feature is great, quoting, invoicing, its all straight forward

Cons

Would be nice for it to be able to save when out of reception and update itself when you get back into reception

Reasons for Switching to Tradify

All the others lacked features I needed, some were too complicated for my size company, requiring extra work and time to get sorted

Sam from Fuller electrical

New user

Been great so far no complaints.

Pros

Easy to use! Customer support and help setting up was amazing!

Cons

Is too expensive as you need to pay per user. Costing me double the price of servicem8 but they are identical software.

Reasons for Choosing Tradify

Seemed easy to use, layout was simple and easy to follow.

Reasons for Switching to Tradify

Service m8 Was to hard to use And i hated the automatic gps start time.

Darren from Hiscocks Electrical

Fairly Easy to use, some good features, requires more development

Pros

Saves time quoting and invoicing, layout of invoice looks good, the app is easy to use so the guys in the field don't struggle with how to use it.

Cons

when sending emails from tradify the invoices at the bottom say sent from Tradify, i get that its a bit of free advertising for Tradify but I think it looks unprofessional from our point of view, you can download invoices and documents and send your usual way but that does take longer. Doesn't get updated very regularly I used a competitors software for a while (doesnt integrate with MYOB essentials which is why i stopped) and they did regular improvements every month. doesn't integrate with other calendar programs like google calendar. kits which i like where you basically put together regular things that you do ie install a double Power point, but you cant do this on invoices. Pages on the app do take a long time to load and a big downfall no offline access to the app.

Sam from Club Electrical

I highly recommend Tradify for anyone running a business in construction.

Tradify has been excellent since day 1. Whilst on my free trial period I was contacted by the team at Tradify to offer assistance setting up the platform for my business and learning how to use it. I accepted this offer and had several calls at times that suited me, the staff were great and were able to make the process easy. I have been using this product for a while now and will continue to do so indefinitely. It has helped my business greatly and helped me manage all aspects of the business I find challenging such as quoting, time tracking, invoicing .

Pros

Time Tracking - Easy to Keep track of different jobs, staff on jobs etc. Scheduling - Easy to drag appointments around on calendar and send job details to staff. Quoting / invoicing / purchases - Very well integrated, I quote using price list items i have set up, once quote confirmed I can create a purchase order in seconds, when its time to invoice it adds atomically again . Cross platform - I use on MacBook, iPad and iPhone works great on all devices. Linked to quickbooks - Ideal saves me having to do anything my accounts lady can deal with it in quickbooks as it atomically ends up there from Tradify. A nice feature I have found is that if I send a CERTIFICATE PDF via Airdrop on my iPad to iPhone I can import into Tradify and link to a job, helps keep all paper work organised.

Cons

There aren't any that I'm aware of, its perfect.

Craig from Gifford’s Electrical Ltd

Simplicity at its finest

Pros

For me the ability to capture enquiries, add the customer details into the data base and then quote is essential. I can see every interaction the client has from open their quotes to accepting them and then paying g the invoice. My clients love the ability to accept the quotes online and get reminders if they have chosen an option. Once the quotes are accepted you can create a job, schedule it in and assign it to a worker in quick succession. The job management function allows to you track time onsite and even pause the time to allow for trips to the wholesaler if required so you can then accurately bill for time on site and not guess and this benefits your client as you are not over charging them.

Cons

The one thing I wish they did have was a export calendar function as I’d like to share my calendar with by wife but she doesn’t require access to the system as she isn’t a company secretary or admin assistant. It’s more so she knows whats in my schedule so she can plan her day. At the moment I have load it in to both Tradify and the iPhone calendar.

Darren from Lime Tree Properties

Great business tool

Really pleased with it. The team are always very helpful. Always seem to be developing and adding to the product.

Pros

It is critical to our day to day business. Mobile access is great.

Cons

It makes my computer run really slow. Occasionally we struggle to log in. The scheduling section could be easier to use. Enquiries function could be better.

Functionality.

Needed a link to xero

Mattew from M P Electrical

M P Electrical

its changed my business and improved it for the better

Pros

The product is a very simple format, easy to use and understand. Easy to log and enter details

Cons

More control of reminder emails re open approved documents in case of mistakes or amendments

Simplicity

Narelle from Beyond Expectations Painting Masters

Beyond Expectations

What was important was for this business to embrace a software platform to operate from. Tradify made the transition period very short in implementing and being adopted by management into our daily operations. Tradify is now at the core of how we do what we do. The customer service is next level and world class. Always a prompt response and solutions oriented with a smile and satisfaction beyond expectations. Tradify rocks, simple, easy, professional that integrates with various software to make it even easier.

Pros

Easy to set up without assistance, help docs cover anything you cannot work out . Our team is a crew of painters that all said to me how they dont know anything about the digital space and resistant to creating a new timesheet habit and learning what to do. They were all very chuffed when they worked out how easy it is to use.

Cons

I think more reporting features that the user can choose to suit their business model. also the ability to set up another arm to the business separately so like a parent company that umberella's child businesses that have separate teams or territories would be good for growing businesses. Also a group chat room space for team meetings would be supurb! We no longer have an office or central meeting space as the world goes online, a space for comms like a notice board or chat would help a lot.

Reasons for Choosing Tradify

less complicated, had the most features we needed developed with tutorials

Ryan from Town & Country Electrical

Powerful software for my electrical business

Basically it's a time saver and who doesn't want more time for things other than paperwork! For some reason I enjoy adding items to my price list but then I know that item is just a click away from a quote or invoice!

Pros

Quoting and invoicing are my favorite features. Once you have frequently used material prices loaded then it's really quick getting a quote or invoice off to a customer. The customer then receives something very professional looking and can even accept your quote right then and there and you'll be notified. You can even see if your quote or invoice has been opened and viewed!

Cons

I can't think of any features that are really missing. Personally I don't make much use of the scheduling system. It isn't a fault of Tradify as it's right there for me to use, I just feel more connected using a physical diary.

Laurence from Prime Air Solutions Pty Ltd

Ease of Scheduling

Pros

Pricing was fair and the ease to use the software

Cons

When a job is already scheduled and you need to add another staff member to the job you can't just add them easily enough like you can with a mobile app.

Reasons for Choosing Tradify

It looked much easier to use and suited the way I wanted to use the product

Brendan from West Coast Refrigeration

August 2016

Tradify is the backbone of our business!

West Coast Refrigeration is a trade business that previous used Simpro and were converted once we found Tradify due to its ease of use, affordability, mobile functionality and outstanding customer support!

Pros

We cant fault this software as its built perfectly for our trade business and ensures that our field technicians can report their time and materials directly to the job and our office team are so much faster on invoicing customers! Its in real time and as we dont need a direct GPS tracker, we can still use this software to locate staff fast and effectively! I love that you can convert purchase orders straight to bills and allocate materials to the job so our office can cross check and this also makes a easier process for stock ordering and stock-take yearly! Also love that you can save attachments straight from emails on our iphones to jobs and customer profiles. We are also using iAuditor which talks directly with Tradify for our WHS Safety Requirements- this is a huge bonus!!

Cons

Response from Tradify

Replied August 2016

Thanks Brendan! Customisable invoices are on their way with the new Tradify 2.0 release.

July 2016

Kim from Denmark Windows

Industry: Import and Export

July 2016

Tradify has revolutionised our business

We came across Tradify after searching for a job management system for 4 or 5 years. Before Tradify we had a collection of different elaborate spreadsheets that had evolved over the years but they required so much time and effort for all of my staff to use and be trained in. We even went down the road of purchasing a custom made job management system, and after 18 months had paid all our money and were never delivered the system, so to have something like Tradify is amazing.

Pros

It is an amazing platform that lets you really fit the system to your own company's needs, it is also great that all our information is accessed through one system and it is very easy to train people to use the system as it design and functionality is very intuitive. Tradify is also very proactive in improving the software and allowing it to grow and further meet the needs that are arising as we all get deeper into using it and applying it to our businesses.

Cons

The Silverlight platform that it runs upon seem to be quite restrictive, but even this is about to be upgraded.

Response from Tradify

Replied July 2016

Hey Kim! We're so happy your team @ Denmark Windows is loving the Tradify platform! Just a little heads up, we're about to launch a completely new and improved Tradify with all the same features you love + many more & the best part... no Silverlight! Whoop!

Stu from Zimmer Security & Cabling Solutions

Industry: Security and Investigations

Tradify has simplified life for me!

I was finding myself spending too much time entering the same information into different spreadsheets, documents etc. I can now create a professional looking quote much easier, track quotes, transfer them to jobs, which I can assign to employees, track their time/materials better, then transfer that to a professional looking invoice easily. I love Tradify, and the customer support is great! They look for feedback to improve the product. Very satisfied and would/have recommend product to other colleagues.

Pros

Simple to use, but yet the abilities are complex. It save s alot of time, and money, while keeping things organized.

Cons

Not much. I don't like that the accounting side doesn't really accomodate with the 2 popular Canadian Accounting software platforms (Sage/Simply Accounting, Quick books). Seems more Australia/New Zealand Based) Naturally. I will create a small list of features I would like to see in the software and send to you.

Steve from SouthSide Building Repairs, Cairns Certified Hoardings, Greenbelt Biofertiliser

Flexibility of Tradify

I am using Tradify in three separate businesses and find using it a great experience. My time is limited and I have no patience for apps that do not deliver, Tradify is not on this list. The seamless integration with Xero is faultless, often a sticking point with integrated apps. I have spoken to the staff on several occasions when I have been working on out of the ordinary problems, and they have always been easy to deal with and professional. The new format has improved the experience yet again which is a testament to the innovative attitude of the company.

Pros

Ease of use always is a big factor in choosing tools of trade. Designing systems that are both instinctive and functional is never an easy task, Tradify has done this well. Flexibility to correct entries is also important.

Cons

Having to be online to use the software. Would be great to have the ability to work offline and then sync.

Jacob from Jacob Grace Plumbing Service Pty Ltd

Tradify is a great app to use for job tracking

So far our experience with Tradify has been positive. We run a small plumbing company and use this app to track our jobs from start to finish. It links up with our accounting system which is great. When we have provided feedback to Tradify on improvements, they have always responded and most of these have been included in the latest software update. It's good to know they are constantly looking to improve the software for the end users (us). When ever we have had a question regarding how to do something in Tradify (which isn't often, as it is very user friendly), their customer service has responded in a very timely manner.

Pros

- user friendly - efficient and effective for our business - customer service is great - updates occur to improve the software

Cons

- not being able to select multiple status' to view jobs - currently you can only select one status at a time to view

David from Ahead Loft Ladders Ltd

September 2016

A value for money system that will cut your hours in the office and streamlines your business

When i first started I thought is was a bit of a gimmick, however it is far from it, I have been using tradify for about 2 years now and i can tell you that it has cut my office time down by 70%. I now quote at the customs house in front of them and give them a quote there and then, i then can book them in to do the work at the same time. my teem gets there purchases order descriptions work and where and when at the same time ( no doing quotes at midnight). I can track my teem and alter items on site. I use this to my advantage as it is a great selling tool, customers do not like waiting for quotes and the speed you can do all this show that you are on the ball and a professional. My competition does not stand a chance. I can be a little non user friendly to start with but keep persisting as it will pay off.

Pros

Cuts all the office crap you have to deal with at the end of the day

Cons

i is a bit hard to find features on the system and can be a little bit annoying to work around the sight

Wade from Betty Blue Electrical

Industry: Utilities

Why does it need a title.

I am using it to try get myself organised, I have found myself being more organised since starting using the software, just need to make it a habit to use it constantly at each job instead of thinking, I will input that later.

Pros

I really am still in the very early stages of learning the ins and outs of it.

Cons

I would like to be able to receive alerts on my phone for jobs or appointments. The software allows me to double book my time, which seems strange, if I try to schedule an appointment that overlaps an already scheduled appointment, it should alert me, and not allow it. Perhaps this one, is something I am doing wrong, but If i make a kit, and want it at a certain billing rate, it always appears in my quote as the Standard billing rate.

Response from Tradify

Replied April 2019

Hi Wade Thanks you very much for your feedback especially from a new user like yourself. We're so thrilled to hear that Tradify has helped you get more organised, and it definitely helps replacing pen & paper with Tradify wherever you go. Thank you also for letting us know your recommendation/request on how to improve on our platform. The ability to receive alerts to prevent double booking is something we can take onboard into our list of continuous improvement for our platform. However the issue you're having with special billing rate appearing in your quotes is something we can help you with. Could you please contact our support team (support@tradifyhq.com) so we can show you how to get this working the way you need it to be? thanks again for your review. Kind Regards Tradify

Cameron from CSCOMMS Pty Ltd

Great success starts with Tradify

Prior to using Tradify we were in a mess of paperwork and emails. Tradify has allowed us to streamline our business and quickly respond to our customer needs. We also don't lose track of excess materials used on a job now which equates to better profitability.

Pros

Working in real time is fantastic. Jobs get allocated and on site techs can report back using the app. Time and material capture is really easy, and assists in invoicing the correct detail. Once everything is complete, we just click a button and everything is automatically sent to MYOB.

Cons

Time sheets do not automatically transfer to MYOB.

Daniel from Danjac Electrical Group Pty Ltd

Tradify helped us grow our business

Overall our experience with Tradify has been great, it has changed our business dramatically from managing jobs with costs to see if we actually make a profit, to keeping track of our employees timesheets. Being able to quote on the spot, get the job accepted then create an invoice with no fuss has been a huge advantage.

Pros

Cons

One thing that has been bugging us is the time it takes to add photos on the spot. It seems to be alot quicker to take photos with the normal iphone camera into the iphone library then to upload them into tradify notes.

Reasons for Choosing Tradify

At the time it was cost.

Alie from Pet Doors R Us Limited

August 2016

Tradify - we're not looking back! You're all we will ever need ... and more!

We've been in since before Tradify was Tradify... and it's always been a simple-to-use and up to date way of helping us with our client information/date, appointments and schedules right through to our invoicing .... Tradify has great support, never a long wait when I have a question or query and they know what they're talking about but are always interested in what they can do to help our small family business to run smoothly. We can't rave about this system enough, you NEED to look into this system if running a business, you will be impressed! The time and effort saved by using a system like Tradify is astounding and as said - we're never looking back.

Pros

Easy to use, basic computer skills are all that you need... fast and efficient programming, invoicing etc

Cons

can't think of anything

Response from Tradify

Replied August 2016

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Nathan from Nathan's Plumbing & Gas Pty Ltd

Happy Plumber

We run 12 staff and up to 60 sites a day. Its great to use simple to follow. The staff had it nailed in 2-3 days.

Pros

Web based booking system that talks to my accountancy package simply and efficiently suitable for all phones with browsers. Its been very stable as opposed to other more complex and difficult systems we have used in the past. Has all the reports and features needed to work out productivity and cost tracking per job/ profitability. The added bonus is the cost!!! I saved approximately $650 per month switching to this product.

Cons

not a lot really.

Joe from IP Technologies

The total experience can be summed in in one word. Awesome!!!

The software allows us to have a quick view of where the team is and what work is coming up. It also help with clarity in communicating what jobs and where they are rather than calling or emailing them. its the one meeting point where everyone in the business can see where we are at any time any day.

Pros

The user interface is so easy to understand and become familiar with. The divers functionality allows so many facets of interaction including using the app whilst in not in the office.

Cons

The fact that in doesn't integrate with my office calendar. We use outlook and it would be fantastic if i could just open my app and use tradify to send out calendar invites to prospective client from there instead of having to then go to out look and repeat the same task of booking the appointments.

Alex from Jets Electrical & Data

Wow! Just wow !

Pros

When I first started my business, my invoices and quotes were all over the place, I’d lose track of jobs or jobs which I hadn’t invoiced for. After downloading Tradify I honestly don’t know how I lived without it !

Cons

Would be good if they added in a feature that you can write up reports for insurance companies or letters with your header and logo

Daniel from Dawso's Electrical Contracting

This is the best piece of software for trade businesses especially electricians, plumbers.

Reduced time doing admin work. Consolidation of materials into a single line item. The ability to get your invoices out to your customers quickly, therefor getting paid quicker

Pros

The best thing I like about this software is the ability to consolidate materials into a single line item named materials. This saves massive amounts of precious time not having to double handle paperwork when creating invoices. The user friendly interface makes navigation around this software a breeze. From quoting a job to inputting time and materials into jobs to invoicing a job It saves time and helps to get paid quicker because you can invoice on the completion of job while on site, no more invoicing months later. The intergration with accounting programs reduces lost time by sitting down doing admin work and lets you get on with what you do best.

Cons

September 2016

Aaron from Fitness Equipment Services

Tradify 2.0...

I started using Tradify through another company as a subcontractor and thought the program seemed to work well. After a few months, I decided to switch my company to Tradify. From day one, I found a vast improvement in being able to organize my jobs and set up a simple invoicing procedure that is able to be done on the job. At first there was quite a bit of setting up to do, but once done, it made invoicing, quoting and scheduling much simpler and more time efficient.

Pros

I like being able to send the customer an electronic invoice while on the job. It has made quoting much easier and faster. I like when quoting a job, it shows you the actual profit you will make after labour and parts costings have been removed.

Cons

That I still need to use MYOB as my accounting software. If Tradify could implement payroll and a good accounting system, then I could do away with MYOB.

Helen from Paraterm Pty Ltd

Tradify has contributed to a huge reduction in my workload, my office is now virtually paperless

Administrative & Bookkeeping work has minimised substancially.

Pros

I like that the bulk of administrative work is done outside the office by the technician on the road, being a business that is primarily a cash based business where cash is collected on site and receipted on site, that means minimal document handling in the office.

Cons

There's not much I don't like about the software the only think I would like is more flexibility when emailing to clients, being able to choose from multiple emails stored in customer files and also being able to select from a number of internal company emails when sending documents.

Belinda from RC & D Pty Ltd (Refrigeration)

Job Tasking and Management is easier with Tradify

Tradify allows all Office Staff and Technicians to be informed and kept up to date with jobs requiring attention, quotes that have been processed and links with our Accounting Software for book keeping records. Tradify has become an integral part of our business operations and has allowed our business to move into and maintain up to date technology for our customers and management.

Pros

Allows access to all Staff/Employees at a level that Management decides is applicable.

Cons

Does not have an "auto save" function

Dan from Hartle IT

Fantastic! I couldn't work without it.

Pros

I like the user interface and the ability to totally manage a job. Being a sole trader I can quote, time track, and invoice quickly and easily. I can see it's potential for multi staff job assignments.

Cons

No offline functionality. I would love to be able to use this without data coverage in the field and then have it sync with the server. This also affects the speed of usage if I am in a weak mobile signal area.

Jenny from Stormbuild Pty Ltd

Highly recommended.

We have been using Tradify for about 4 months and have found the program very easy to use. The one month trial period is a great way to determine if the program works for your business. We are a building company and started using Tradify mainly as a data base of our customers. This allows us to see the status and progress of our jobs. We also use Tradify for quoting our jobs. Our estimators have set up templates for pricing and it is very easy to use. I like that Tradify can link with MYOB which we currently also use, although we have not linked them yet. Another great feature is the way we use Tradify to communicate with our staff while they are out onsite. By adding notes to a job and "notify" other users, everyone can be kept updated on the status of a job. I also like that Tradify can be used on desktop computer in the office as well as by app on tablets or smart phone out onsite. The software is easy to use and its quick to learn. The search function is fast and all functions are well linked so its easy to search from any area with Tradify. I have only used Customer Support once and they replied quickly and solved my problem. I found the in-built help function can usually answer any questions I have. Tradify is value for money. We had been looking at other apps and programs, and even considered designing our own database because we couldn't find one to suit. Tradify has all the functions we were looking for and has fitted our business perfectly. Overall, our company is very happy with this program and I would highly recommend it to other trade business.

Melissa from Divine Creative Agency

September 2016

Great software that helps me manage my business from anywhere

I really like this product, we were looking for a basic job tracking piece of software, and this perfectly answered all of my criteira. I'm not even a trade business, we are a design studio. But it really provides all that I need so am very happy to continue using it.

Pros

Easy to find jobs, Easy to search through work. I can see the status of jobs quickly, can add in notes and additional information. Great tracking system of time spent, who did what and where we are up to. It also speaks to MYOB.

Cons

Nothing, it's all good.

Gregory from Computer Age systems

August 2016

Organize your time better, and your staff!

Wow what a change, being able to book jobs, and track there progress, its just great. Also being able to see how many hours a staff member has charged out invaluable.

Pros

The ease of us being able to log on from any device and check clients phone no's while out on the road and track the progress of the job, and to be able to check staff locations just fantastic.

Cons

Nothing really its all good, if I had to say what do I like least its probably the fact it costs me money, would I cancel it to save me the money no way! We all love it!

Reif from Barrier Locksmiths Pty Ltd

Job Management Made Easy

I use Tradify everyday, it makes my days run so much easier to plan my week and keep everything organised, I run a locksmith business and time management is extremely important. planning jobs and appointments doing quotes and being

Pros

Planning jobs/appointments, being able to sync with my accounting software and the ability to do quotes and track job history :)

Cons

Not any cons that I can think of.

Shona from Fitzze Electrical

Industry: Utilities

Tradify Streamlined

Tradify has been great for invoicing and job scheduling. The new platform is set to improve things further. Job scheduling is made easy as the job goes straight to the phone of the tradie and notifies them of where to next. Invoicing is made easy as the tradie enters his time as he goes so no more waiting for timesheets. Stock on board is also added at point of sale therefore no more forgotten/lost stock. Admin then adds the extras straight from supplier and the job is almost done. Then entered on invoice screen and email off it goes. Easy to check on the overdues end of each month as they are separated.

Pros

easy to use, simple format, dashboard has useful info, help desk awesome, fast to reply and helpful.

Cons

Not to much just little things, that get sorted if able to.

Antonio from ADF Industrial Building Services

Employee of the year

We have been using Tradify for 2 years now, with easy to use interface, on the fly processing, job tracking and more allows us to spend more time ensuring jobs are done right than getting caught up in the office the whole day with mountains of paperwork.

Pros

Cloud based allows us to work from any location, updating pricing and cost tracking in real time. Easy to use app and online interface.

Cons

Limited to data connection.

Michael from Freedom Electrical Services

Could not survive without this software!!

Awesome! Customer service is great and the program has literally saved me thousands by creating systemisation of my business and processes and get me away from any paper-based format

Pros

Scheduling jobs, quoting & invoicing & integration to MYOB are amazing!

Cons

Importing supplier statements against invoices & jobs could be improved

Ryan from Woodbury Plumbing

Simple and effective for jobs management on the road.

improved job running and scheduling

Pros

it is simple and effective for all job management, updated job reports and client details all in one place.

Cons

We have been using Tradify for 2+ years and have there continued support and always looking at improving. The least liked part of the system is it hasn't yet inter-graded with google calendar

James from Flex Group Ltd

September 2016

the right tools for the job !

We have ben using Tradify for a while now, we find it a very useful tool to manage all our staff, assets and multiple job sites each and every day. The system allows us to track exact costs of each job at any time, and makes sure all materials and time is charged to the right job.

Pros

Easy to use, very user friendly by giving each team an Ipad they can self manage their own jobs and purchases, whilst allowing management to see what's happening.

Cons

There are a few features we would love to see, but in saying that we have over time talked to the team at tradify and a few of our wish list items have started to appear.

Adam from Desired Effect

Great App!!!

I've looked at so many similar kinds of apps it's ridiculous. I've passed on so many for so many different reasons. Tradify was the one that made me stop looking. With the two week trial I was able to see that it had every feature I needed, and the easy setup and continual use is excellent. I'm a small business with only myself in the business, but even I can see how beneficial it is to a team for tracking time, expenses etc. The best thing about it is the ease and speed of being able to add a new job, add notes/costs/times/details and then turning the costs into invoices so easily. Fantastic app, well done Tradify!

Pros

Quick set up and recording of times, costs, meetings etc. Tradify on a desktop browser looks great too. Clean layout and easy to navigate.

Travis from Q Service and Maintenance

Never forget an job/invoice

I have a small air conditioning service and repair company. We have been using Tradify for just over 1year. We have been amazed on how good this system is. We can easily keep track of jobs and invoicing is a breeze. I can't recommend Tradify enough.

Pros

Cons

You can not input parts on your tablet or phone, It can only be done on a Laptop or computer

James from Logical Line Marking

Tradify rocks

I have to say prior to Tradify I was doing up quotes on MYOB with a white board programming board that could not be viewed from on the road. Now I can access my quotes, invoices and jobs schedule in work, allocate work. send quotes, invoices emails, plans from anywhere (usually the coffee shop) Tradify has given me the competitive edge in my industry and increased my available time away from the office to generate new business.

Pros

Easy to use. My Crews can all use them without any difficulties

Cons

Could do with a built in JSA - SWMS that the team can sign off on before they start the job

Response from Tradify

Replied August 2016

Thanks James! We're about to release new integrations soon with specific JSA - SWMS integrations to leading safety apps - we hope this helps!

Stuart from AirPerfect Pty Ltd

Get your nights back.

Great basic software package, has saved me from hours of data entry each week and has enabled me to book & change appointments efficiently. Couldn't work without it now.

Pros

Simple and easy to use and understand yet still powerful enough to do everything I need and more.

Cons

I need somewhere to "park" jobs that are awaiting parts that separates them from other types of statuses. In progress is the only type once you've started the job. I may be missing something here but I'm seeking guidance on it.

Robert from Air exchange.

Tradify with Commercial HVAC

Very easy.

Pros

The ease the use. The compatibility with other platforms. It’s ease to interstate with other users

Cons

I am satisfied with the product. It suits my business w I can expand.

Financial tracking.

Poor accounting

Jean from Arena Systems Ltd

DO DUE DILIGENCE FOR FIT FOR YOUR BUSINESS

There is a definite improvement from what we moved from but there are a number of issues from an admin perspective that cannot be done. There are a number of functions from a admin business perspective that cannot be done or need systems to be changed to fit into Tradify. This is not necessarily ideal.

Pros

The app layout on smartphones is very good.

Cons

It can take a while to load onto the apps

Response from Tradify

Replied April 2019

Hi Jean, Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable user feedback. We're sorry to hear you've been having some issues with load speed on mobile. Our team have made improvement in this area in the last 12mths and it will continue to be an area we focus on to continue improving. In regards to issues from an admin perspective that cannot be done, we are keen to know the details on this. If you'd like contact our support team to let us know the details surrounding this, we'd be glad to work with you to see if there are ways we can help with this. Once again, thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback. Kind Regards Tradify

Euan from Whittaker Electrical Ltd

Great for keeping track

Pros

Excellent scheduler. Easy navigation with multiple ways to arrive at the correct screen so its user friendly

Cons

Gets quite slow at peak times. Price continues to rise to the point where ill be shopping around soon

Reif from Barrier Locksmiths

Great app and site that helps me keep track of all my jobs and quotes.

Pros

Connects to my Myob and keeps track of all my jobs and quotes. Great to be able to send purchase orders and quotes from site.

Cons

The mobile application can take a little while to load when starting up and takes a bit to load each page you change too.

Alec from IRC t/a Truesound Acoustics

Well done!

Having tried more than 40 different products I tried Tradify, left it, and came back to it. Bang for buck, worth it. With the new update, it's better, easier to navigate, easier allround.

Pros

Cons

Not enough company if I can be shown on quotes, invoices.

Response from Tradify

Replied September 2016

Hey Alec, Thanks for the feedback! We're looking at making our invoices and quotes much more customisable with our new release, in a similar fashion to Xero - watch this space ;)

Scott from PS Brown Construction Ltd

Easy to use software. Very happy with the customer support.

I can run my entire company through Tradify. From customer creation, to job programming to scheduling all the way to invoicing. It does it all.

Pros

Its easy to use. Everything I need is all there. I can create jobs, customers, quotes and invoices all on the one system.

September 2016

Belinda from RC & D Pty Ltd (refrigeration)

September 2016

Easy reference, easy work!

Love the new look, so easy to see quickly what is going on and the new colours as references are even more fantastic for easy referencing. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more settings/functions to be able to customise for our own business.

Gary from FIRST1RIGHT Plumbing & Heating

Great software and excellent support!

Can’t fault the experience, really impressed with the continual improvements.

Pros

It has everything you could possibly want to run the heart of your business.

Cons

It can be difficult to learn from scratch.

Toby from Dhueys Electrical

I've been using Tradify for 18 months now and have found it to be very good for my business.

Pros

Tradify integrates well with Xero and does exactly what I need out of the software. I have staff members out on the road and find that I have a lot less paper work to deal with at the end of the day.