TurfHop Software Reviews

TurfHop Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The price point can't be beat. I've been using the free version while I launch my business and it's been completely adequate for small numbers of customers."
  • icon"Great recurring route usage. Great for every business of any size."
  • icon"I like the user experience, the ease of use, the ability to customize the software, the affiliate program, and the overall design and functionality of the software."
  • icon"Alot of times it goes to a spam inbox and some customers complain the never even seen an email from us."
  • icon"Once canceled we lost all of our data and when we emailed about coming back and getting all of our previous data back we never heard back and did not return to their software."
  • icon"Have to download it first, then print which doesn’t work well from my phone."

All TurfHop Reviews

Alexander

Industry: Environmental Services

TurfHop is a game changer in innovation and ease of use

Amazing! Saved us countless hours of paperwork and payroll. More organized and limits our use of paper. Sending quotes and invoices is super easy and makes it easy easier for our clients. TurfHop just makes the whole client process seamless and its a industry game changer. I highly recommend this software for anyone who wishes to reach their full potential within the landscape industry.

Pros

The visuals of the software is the best! It looks and feels like of this century unlike other software in the market. The ease of use is amazing which is important in this industry because time is money. They listen to their clients unlike other companies and continue to improve the software which is important especially with the ever changing industry. The customer service is awesome too! I could go on and on but doing so won't do it justice. You'd literally have to try it out and I can honestly say you won't regret it.

Cons

No cons, all my questions and even concerns have been addressed AND fixed by their customer service.

Reasons for switching to TurfHop

I needed a game changer software that didn't take a percentage from my revenue or looked like it was created in 2015

Response from RIIPL

Thanks for the review, Alexander! White Gator Lawn Care is crushing it. We love you are part of the Turfhop Nation and have enjoyed seeing your business grow. Email us if you ever have any questions!

Thomas

Great product for all around business management!

Turfhop has been great fo us except the certain few issues I have listed above but Turfhops technical support it top notch and I can assure they are always working to make the software better.

Pros

This software allows us to run my business with ease. It allows us to enter leads and follow up all the way to scheduling and completing jobs. It helps us keep up with one time jobs to recurring jobs and all the billing.

Cons

There are some features that we had in another software that made things easier for us but I have been working with the company trying to get somethings changed. One being I would like to see all invoices in order from 1 to whatever number they end at for the lift I have been using the software. Right now I believe it limits you to 250 results. Another thing is that emails are sent from a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] email address and a lot of customers never see our estimates, invoices or other messages. Alot of times it goes to a spam inbox and some customers complain the never even seen an email from us. It requires a lot of follow ups and checking to make sure everyone is getting estimates and invoices.

Reasons for choosing TurfHop

Tried it for a little bit and the UI was outdated and to many bugs.

Reasons for switching to TurfHop

Cost of monthly service and the software being based out of my home state Alabama. Supporting local business.

Response from RIIPL

Thanks for the review! We love you are part of the Turfhop Nation. Email us if you ever have any questions!

Jorge

Its good but

Pros

It's a good software. Customer service was good until I canceled and wanted to return back

Cons

We cancel our membership after about a year as we were trying new softwares. Once canceled we lost all of our data and when we emailed about coming back and getting all of our previous data back we never heard back and did not return to their software

Response from RIIPL

Hey Jorge! Sorry to hear about the difficulties you encountered after an otherwise good experience with Turfhop. Feel free to reach out to us by phone or email and we'd love to try and amend any issues. We take all data very seriously and it is our job to protect your data without error. Saying that we can definitely retrieve your data from your cancelled account but will need to validate the account. This is also why we implemented 2 Factor Authentication along with specific usernames and passwords. Again please feel free to reach out at your convenience and we will do our best to get your account and data re-activated. Thank you again!

Great Software

Overall experience is great. I'm saving money and able to get more done. The support is excellent.

Pros

Overall this is good software. It works well. It is much cheaper than what I used to use for 2 years and almost has all the same functionality. There are some interface options that could be tweaked and fixed here and there such as on the mobile version which I use a lot but it is highly functional and easy to use once you figure it out. The support is very excellent and I feel like they listen to me and any concerns as well. Great to use.

Cons

It has a few things that could be fixed. Like when I issue an invoice and choose the specific service date option, it does not allow me to click on today's date. I must first click on yesterday then click outside the box on the page then scroll down and then click on the box again so there is enough room for me to see the pop-up calendar and then click on today's date to select the service date as today. There are a few other examples of things I've encountered but can't remember at this time. Overall it is highly functional however.

Reasons for switching to TurfHop

Thryv was too expensive and I feel that the support didn't really listen to me.

Response from RIIPL

Hi Michael, Thanks for the candid review. We really appreciate the feedback as it helps us identify areas that can be improved for day in and day out use by a customer. We have corrected the issue of assigning a date to an invoice! Thanks for being part of Turfhop Nation!

Carolyn

Pretty great system for the cost

Love it. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a huge help today and listened to me and our companies needs.

Pros

I pretty much love this entire system. It’s so easy to navigate. I love that our customers can create their own portal, very cost friendly for us smaller businesses and have lots to offer for such a great rate. You’ve pretty much sealed the deal for me staying as a permanent customer.

Cons

There’s a couple things that could be improved. The way the invoices look. Very blah. Could have a little more options for how they look when my customers look at them. If I accidentally mark a job complete it will continue to create an invoice even if I’ve voided and deleted that invoice created. Measuring lawns needs to be Way simpler. Very hard to do it in your system.

Reasons for choosing TurfHop

The cost and what I got for the cost really sealed the deal. We literally just started our company in April and paying $150 per month for little to no features was way too pricy for a small business

Robert

I love TurfHop

I am so blown away at how engaged this company is with help it’s customers and thinking about the customer experience. The software itself is a masterpiece. It’s extremely easy, ridiculously easy, to use. It also allows you to customize it to fit your business. I really like that it offers 2FA as a security precaution as well.

Pros

The software is extremely well-built and user intuitive. The software company is passionately responsive. I swear I just opened a ticket and those people are all ready on it. They are very down-to-earth and seemingly enjoy helping people. They put a lot of thought into the software, and I am so appreciative of those efforts as it has really help my business.

Cons

There isn’t much I don’t like about the software, it just flows so well and is customizable. The only thing on my wish-list is maybe some more reports for taxes—like all payments made for the year downloaded into an excel file. Some additional reporting for financials would be nice, but don’t get me wrong—there’s lots of reports available.

Reasons for choosing TurfHop

Pricing is affordable, software is intuitive, and the folks who support it are amazing.

Reasons for switching to TurfHop

Yardbook did not offer 2FA, and they haven’t released any 2FA feature that I know of.

Julian

Industry: Environmental Services

Everything you need in one place.

Its wonderful, I love the fact that someone from the turfhop team made a post on Facebook 2 days ago and I responded that adding a feature for our customers to be able to view the job photos would be wonderful. In less than 24 hours that feature was added. That team member went back to the Facebook post and responded to let me know that it was added and asked me to test it out. Once I tested it out I realize that it did not separate the photos, they were all grouped into one folder. I went back to the comment made them aware and in less than an hour it was corrected and they once again came back and let me know. That is top-notch customer service, it made me feel important, it made me feel like my voice was heard and my opinion mattered.

Pros

Everything I use is in this one software. You guys even have features that I don't even use yet but I do plan to eventually use the full program.

Cons

I currently only suggest that you add a feature for recommended services for next visit that will display on the invoices. Almost like a quote. It should allow us to enter a price as well.

Reasons for choosing TurfHop

I was already registered via free trial with turfhop so I did not want to switch because I was already satisfied and secondly I think but I'm not 100% certain that turfhop is more affordable than LMN

Robert

Outstanding all around

My experience with TurfHop has been amazing. The employees responded quickly, the software operates smoothly, and I am very satisfied.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see an ability to sync mileage and expenses with Quickbooks and customized reporting.

Price and software quality

Reasons for switching to TurfHop

I wanted 2FA to better protect my customer accounts from unauthorized access.

Response from RIIPL

Hey Robert! Thanks for your review! We're glad that you're taking advantage of our 2 Factor Authentication feature. You're a valued member of the Turfhop Natio

Austin

Best Lawncare Software

Pros

Very easy to use Friendly customer service when needed Very inexpensive Great recurring route usage Great for every business of any size.

Cons

There is a Credit Card transition fee for customers.

Reasons for switching to TurfHop

TurfHop has way more to offer for a better price.

Response from RIIPL

Thanks for the review and for being a valued Turfhop member. We look forward to watching your business grow!

Marc

Ease of use

They’ve been amazing to work with, if I ever have a question they’re there to help.

Pros

I like how simple the software is to use. I can go out to a job site, and before I leave send them the invoice. It makes my day so much easier, And I don’t have to waste time later on doing paperwork.

Cons

I love everything about this software, this has been the best experience I have had with a software company. When I first started using it, I sent my customer and invoice who lives out of state, she paid it within a few hours, when I sent an invoice to her from other software that I used, she would’ve had to mail me a check.

Response from RIIPL

Thanks for taking time to give such a great review and being part of the Turfhop Nation! We appreciate it! Email us if you have any questions!

Carita

April 2022

Would Recommend with minor improvements

Turfhop is an easy to use software the requests you to become organized in the office and in the field.

Pros

Easy & flexible scheduling, mobile access, routing, billing & invoicing. Support team is very open to hear suggestions and add new features to the software.

Cons

The merchant company that integrates with Turfhop is terrible!!! Payouts were delayed and the merchant fees were ridiculous!!

Reasons for switching to TurfHop

We switched because of the integrations with Wisetack and other software to increase our efficiency.

Very happy with Turfhop, especially the Support Team

As of the last couple months, the experience has been very positive due to The Support Team. Each issue that was resolved made our use much easier. As I come to better understand the software, we will use more of the established features.

Pros

Truthfully, we were frustrated by several things that we found created difficulty when we started. Working with The Support Team we were able to get some items corrected by software changes that were made by The Support Team and other items were resolved by specific training targeting our difficulties. The software has many good features, but the willingness to help us resolve issues showed great Customer Service. Specifically, one feature that was created for us was the ability to opt out of Saturdays and/or Sundays. When we scheduled out into the future, several jobs would end up scheduled on Saturday or Sunday requiring manual changes. After putting in the feature, that problem is gone and we don't need much manual changing in the future.

Cons

Initial set up videos are helpful, but leave some items to figure out. We were in a hurry to use it, and had not properly trained how to implement it.

Jeffrey

Turfhop Review

Pretty good overall. Aside from the invoicing issues.

Pros

I like the ease of use as far as getting paid and invoicing customers, Scheduling, Quotes etc.

Cons

I do not like how much of a hassle it is to set up payments through Paya. The automatic invoicing for by the job at the end of the month is very hard to use. Still have never figured it out. I tried to use it one month and it was a big mess. Sent all my customers invoices for the wrong amount (some two to three times what the invoice amount should have been for). So i just generate my invoices manually becasue i do not trust that the software will send out invoices correctly.

Response from RIIPL

We appreciate the review! Thanks for being part of Turfhop Nation. Email us if you ever have any questions!

Lots of Features, Customer Service, Little Price

Pros

Like many of the other reviews I've read out there, the Turfhop guys implement feature requests really quickly. I had an idea that would make their system better and would help my business, and they liked it enough to not only put it into the software, but it was like 2 days later. There's a ton of power behind the app and the cost is fairly minimal for what I'm doing. I save more on postage than the app costs me.

Cons

Not super intuitive. I needed some help to get started, but once I got off the ground, I had it going.

Response from RIIPL

Thanks for taking time to give us a review! We appreciate it and are glad you are part of Turfhop Nation! Email us if you have any questions!

Seth